Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

AA1, AA3, AA4, AAI reprinted(?) and available on AmazonTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Eagle-eyed NeoGAF member johnsmith has found that Amazon is offering AA1, AA3, AA4, and AAI at extremely reasonable prices ($20 each) at the moment, suggesting a possible reprint. Given how rare the games are, this may not be a bad opportunity for those interested!

Unfortunately, Justice for All does not seem to have gotten any new stock, with the current Amazon listing selling for $39.99, a $10 markup on the original price.

For those interested, here are the links:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ($19.48)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All ($39.99)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations ($19.67)

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney ($19.98)

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth ($19.99)

Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: AA1, AA3, AA4, AAI reprinted(?) and available on AmazonTopic%20Title

Blah!

Hmm... all of those are sold by a third party, although fulfilled by Amazon. I wonder if this is a reprint or just sellers with some stock that priced them competitively and promoted enough to become the default seller.

Amazon itself isn't selling these from their stock, or at least they aren't listed as a seller under "40 new" in the PW1 listing.

元・超会社員級の管理人

blahmoomoo wrote:
Hmm... all of those are sold by a third party, although fulfilled by Amazon. I wonder if this is a reprint or just sellers with some stock that priced them competitively and promoted enough to become the default seller.

Amazon itself isn't selling these from their stock, or at least they aren't listed as a seller under "40 new" in the PW1 listing.

Honestly my money is on the latter, but it's still a good deal for those who want the original cartridges rather than the iOS version (whenever it hits).
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Blah!

Bolt Storm wrote:
blahmoomoo wrote:

Honestly my money is on the latter, but it's still a good deal for those who want the original cartridges rather than the iOS version (whenever it hits).

Indeed, this is probably the cheapest way in a long time (excluding PW1 and AAI) to buy these games new.

I don't get it, why is JFA almost double the price than the rest?

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
I don't get it, why is JFA almost double the price than the rest?

C-A

Rarer outside of reprints?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Don't think they ship to Australia (or at least my address..), pretty disappointed.
If it is getting a re-print hopefully we see it elsewhere.

Doesn't scream into DS microphones.

A reprint doesn't seem likely, since JFA is priced twice as high as the others. Why would they reprint ever other AA game but leave out JFA?

It'd be more understandable if, say, AAI or AJ was the more pricey one. I could picture a reprint of the original PW trilogy since it's coming out on iOS soon (supposedly). But reprinting two PW games, AJ, and AI...while leaving out one of the PW games...doesn't add up.
"I can't go to hell, little weirdo. I'm all out of vacation days."

If there is a reprint of the games, perhaps it's to raise interest and awareness of the series?

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I noticed this a couple of weeks ago, I ended up buying all three of them.

Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations were in the new eco-friendly cases. But from what I could tell they aren't fakes, though.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (1) is in the standard pre-eco case with a GBA space.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

ADA McCoy wrote:
Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations were in the new eco-friendly cases. But from what I could tell they aren't fakes, though.

Eco-Friendly? :eh?:

C-A

Blah!

CatMuto wrote:
ADA McCoy wrote:

C-A

I haven't seen it on DS cases, but 3DS cases are eco-friendly because they have thinner plastic and there's a bunch of large holes in it. I guess they did the same with DS cases.

ADA McCoy: was that case black or white? Black is the color for DS cases in the US, while white is for 3DS.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

blahmoomoo wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
ADA McCoy wrote:

C-A

I haven't seen it on DS cases, but 3DS cases are eco-friendly because they have thinner plastic and there's a bunch of large holes in it. I guess they did the same with DS cases.

ADA McCoy: was that case black or white? Black is the color for DS cases in the US, while white is for 3DS.

Black. They have the official DS logo on them, don't have a GBA cartridge holder and have a large "RECYCLE" symbol (The three arrows) on the left panel (where the manual usually is). I've heard that newer DS games had these cases (My sister's copy of Pokemon Black (don't remember which version) has the same type of case.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Left-Handed Bananas

The price of JFA is down to $29.99. It's still not down to the price of any of the other Ace Attorney games, but maybe it's getting there.

EDIT: In just a day the price went back up to $39.99. Oh, well...
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes