Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 35 posts ]

CapcomJapan livestream May 20Topic%20Title

カプコンちょこっと公認 ハギーのニコ生でとこトンやってみよう! 新作2時間特番!!
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv133720895

-Resident Evil Revelations
-Lost Planet 3
-Gyakuten Saiban 5

Japan... May 20 20:00 ~ 22:00
Eastern Daylight Time... May 20 7:00 ~ 9:00
Pacific Daylight Time... May 20 4:00 ~ 6:00
Western European Summer Time... May 20 12:00 ~ 14:00
日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
Re: CapcomJapan livestream May 20Topic%20Title

迷探偵

修論を書きながら見ようかな (←結果はもう見えた・・・)

Thanks!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Dice-Off (Coming Summer 2013...)

I wonder if this will just be the same demo again, or if we will get a new trailer?

Derper

irishmarcoos wrote:
I wonder if this will just be the same demo again, or if we will get a new trailer?

Maybe it'll be like the demo in that event in June 1 and 2 where they'd play the trial and investigation parts.

If there'd be a new trailer already though, it'd be one Ace Attorney overload. They can make us too excited and that'd be cruel. @-@
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.

The Law 'Shark'

I kinda think we've got enough trailers at this point for the Japanese side of things...at least full length ones.
Just a few more Smaller ones like the demo trailer, perhaps, but I think the 'big' trailer quota is met now.
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~

Before AAI2 came out, there was some information on the 3rd case released, so there will be that at some point. Maybe they'll show more of the investigation process. :phoenix:

Self-proclaimed smart person.

I wonder if they'll show off Trucy and Edgeworth or some of the other characters announced in some way, as they were the new hook from Famitsu recently.

Derper

Hmm . . . now that I bothered to click the link, it seems the livestream would be hagitoko which didn't really have much spoilers last time we saw it.

Anyone gonna watch it to see if there's anything new though? O:

世界中

僕も見ています!
I wonder what they'll talk about?

I doubt there will be anything ground breaking based on older episodes, but I'll still watch it.

Art Person

It's starting now, I wonder if anything new is shown?
EDIT: The same AA5 anime cutscene was shown in the opening

For RE:Revelations they're currently showing extensive ingame footage and are talking with the Producer (?) about it. Motohide Eshiro is also there, so I hope he gives new infos about AA:DD.

Art Person

Lusankya wrote:
For RE:Revelations they're currently showing extensive ingame footage and are talking with the Producer (?) about it. Motohide Eshiro is also there, so I hope he gives new infos about AA:DD.

Didn't he (Eshiro) hold up a USB and say it had Ace Attorney on it? I wonder what that's about?

EDIT: I've been kicked out thrice five times in favour of premium members, I hope that doesn't happen through the AA5 stuff :pizza:

SuperAj3 wrote:
EDIT: I've been kicked out thrice five times in favour of premium members, I hope that doesn't happen through the AA5 stuff :pizza:

Yeah, that's already happened to me once. I got kicked out in favor of a premium member as soon as I clicked on the link. :edgeworth:

Could someone with a premiuim membership please re-stream the livestream? This thing is really annoying me... ):
Image ImageImage

Art Person

Spyro wrote:
Could someone with a premiuim membership please re-stream the livestream? This thing is really annoying me... ):

I'm hoping for that as well, or at least the section is uploaded to Youtube after the stream.

Prosecutor Jen wrote:
Yeah, that's already happened to me once. I got kicked out in favor of a premium member as soon as I clicked on the link. :edgeworth:

It's happened more now, but it seems i've been lucky, and had a straight 5 minutes of video! Let's hope this continues!

EDIT: It's been an hour, of the 2 hour long stream, and they've just got up to Lost Planet 3 (the 2nd game, of the 3 being shown), so AA5 will probably be on in half an hour.

Will someone record the stream? I'm way too busy at the moment.

迷探偵

I'm glad I timeshifted the event... Will just watch the GS part later ^^'
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Art Person

The Ace Attorney 5 part's starting now I believe,
I can't record the livestream at the moment :sadshoe: , but I will take screenshots.

Currently it's only the trailer we already know (the second one).
Edit: Now they play the part we know from the demo.
Edit2: Showing the log function.

Last edited by Lusankya on Mon May 20, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Back to the regular demo.

EDIT: I never noticed that the lights change in the background(dim a bit, then get brighter) before when playing through the demo.

Art Person

They're showing case 2 now, and it has Ban and Jin. Apollo's the attorney. Jin's animations are cool XD

They showed a scene with Apollo and Athena against Jin and we heard a music track that was most likely his theme. I hope anyone can translate that scene. :)

Edit: Ahaha, the eagle is attacking Apollo. :D

Derper

Bird harrassing attorneys! Yes!!

Art Person

I recorded that segment of case 2 (Without audio, due to the computer i'm using.)
Does anyone want me to upload it? (If anyone recorded it with audio, or recorded the premium stream, I won't bother uploading it then.)

EDIT: Here's the link, Video
If anyone wants to watch it (It's LQ), hopefully a better quality one would've been recorded and uploaded soon.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

SuperAj3 wrote:
It's starting now, I wonder if anything new is shown?
EDIT: The same AA5 anime cutscene was shown in the opening

Which "anime" cutscene was it? Was it one the international audience has seen before (like the quick "Phoenix Gelling his Hair" scene from the TV Commercial) or was it that elusive one from back at TGS?
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

SuperAj3 wrote:
I recorded that segment of case 2 (Without audio, due to the computer i'm using.)
Does anyone want me to upload it? (If anyone recorded it with audio, or recorded the premium stream, I won't bother uploading it then.)

EDIT: Here's the link, Video
If anyone wants to watch it (It's LQ), hopefully a better quality one would've been recorded and uploaded soon.

Thanks. It's terrible to miss a live stream like this, but it can't be helped.

Ha, so whenever the judge asks for an opening statement, it's a sign of his selfishness? Interesting play, Yugami.

But the poor guy, can't even throw out a finger point.

I think the hawk's name is Gin. He lives somewhere in the courthouse and is Yugami's personal assistant.

The rest of the video is about Yugami intimidating Apollo into submission.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Art Person

ADA McCoy wrote:
Which "anime" cutscene was it? Was it one the international audience has seen before (like the quick "Phoenix Gelling his Hair" scene from the TV Commercial) or was it that elusive one from back at TGS?

It was the one where Phoenix is talking on the phone, and where Athena pats her face (I don't know how to describe that). (The anime sections shown in the 2nd trailer, that are shown before introducing Phoenix and Athena)

SuperAj3 wrote:
ADA McCoy wrote:

It was the one where Phoenix is talking on the phone, and where Athena pats her face (I don't know how to describe that). (The anime sections shown in the 2nd trailer, that are shown before introducing Phoenix and Athena)

Oh alright. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around "Cutscenes in Ace Attorney". I'm very excited. I hope they use one in the very beginning of the game, and that the demo just got rid of them for secrecy's sake.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Programmer

I wouldn't say secrecy's sake. They were obviously cutting corners when they made the demo. Including the cutscene would likely have been too expensive, filesize wise.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

henke37 wrote:
I wouldn't say secrecy's sake. They were obviously cutting corners when they made the demo. Including the cutscene would likely have been too expensive, filesize wise.

That makes sense. I still think "secrecy" (maybe not the best word for it) might be at play as well. They might not want to completely spoil the intro, and since this is the first AA game to feature cutscenes, they might want to only show "what's come before" (the beginning scene where the game tells you who the killer is) and leave the cutscene for when the game comes out.

Derper

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
I think the hawk's name is Gin. He lives somewhere in the courthouse and is Yugami's personal assistant.

That must be some interesting surveillance system Jin's got there. We know the bird's there, but we don't know where.

EDIT: Also, it looks like Gin's preventing Apollo from using his perceive ability.

Student-Artist-Ace Attorney Fanboy

Reglare wrote:
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:

That must be some interesting surveillance system Jin's got there. We know the bird's there, but we don't know where.

EDIT: Also, it looks like Gin's preventing Apollo from using his perceive ability.

GASPS. NOO! :larry: I hope that this doesn't prevent the perceiving ability to be completely taken out of the game. I mean, how awesome would it be to have Magatama, the Perceiving ability, and the mood matrix all in this one game? It'd be a hassle for the creators and more time consuming, but I'd absolutely love it!

Jin's animations are awesome and hilarious, but I hate how Apollo looks downright puny compared to this guy (in terms of confidence) from what I've perceived from the clip. I hope they'll be a translation and audio version of this that I can see. D:

And it most likely won't happen, but I'd love for Apollo and Phoenix to have some newly added animations besides their classic ones we all know of.
Thanks to RandomJibberish for the sig!

R.M. wrote:
Reglare wrote:
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:

Jin's animations are awesome and hilarious, but I hate how Apollo looks downright puny compared to this guy (in terms of confidence) from what I've perceived from the clip. I hope they'll be a translation and audio version of this that I can see. D:

I'm assuming that might be on purpose so when Apollo becomes "Big Boss Look Alike" Apollo the tables turn and after that Jin is threatened by Apollo.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Alright, now that I'm back home for a few days, I'm downloading the original broadcast. I'll upload the entire GS5 segment once it's done.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Page 1 of 1 [ 35 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes