Board index » Hosted » Chicken Kitchen

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

Ghost Trick 2Topic%20Title

Does anyone think its possible for capcom to make another ghost trick game?
Re: Ghost Trick 2Topic%20Title

Dracarys!

I suppose anything's possible, but considering the abysmal sales the first one had, I wouldn't bet any money on it.

Fate Testarossa

The issue more for me would be... Where would the story go from here?

Fate is made by クロス

Game On

I would love for there to be a sequel to Ghost Trick :keiko:
Personally I'm not worried about story cause I have heard many good sequel story ideas
But I will have to agree with the earlier statement about not getting one because of bad sales :sadshoe:
Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil

Derper

kwando wrote:
The issue more for me would be... Where would the story go from here?

The Temsik fragments still exist so they can have the mystery center around those instead of Sissel's identity.

I feel like they may have something for Ghost Trick since they uploaded that Missile song for a 3rd year celebration, and we don't know what Shu Takumi has been up to other than promoting Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney in some past events.
Sometimes I feel like facepalming
I'm just not sure on whose face to push my hand on.

Ropfa wrote:
I suppose anything's possible, but considering the abysmal sales the first one had, I wouldn't bet any money on it.

i thought it did well on sales plus it one an award for best original game on the DS so it still possible to make it plus there is still ways for it to continue

Dracarys!

zombieg3nocide wrote:
i thought it did well on sales plus it one an award for best original game on the DS so it still possible to make it plus there is still ways for it to continue

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/38431/ghost-trick-phantom-detective/

Worldwide, it sold less than every single one of the Ace Attorney games, with the exception of GK2 (and even that came pretty close, despite the fact it only had Japan sales.) Winning an award is pretty cool, but it doesn't do crap to change the fact that Capcom wants money and the game's poor sales wouldn't justify making a new one.

If Takumi IS working on a Ghost Trick 2, then great, I suppose. He's a good writer and he would find some way around the plot issues. But until it's announced, I wouldn't put any faith in it ever happening.

Ropfa wrote:
zombieg3nocide wrote:

Worldwide, it sold less than every single one of the Ace Attorney games, with the exception of GK2 (and even that came pretty close, despite the fact it only had Japan sales.) Winning an award is pretty cool, but it doesn't do crap to change the fact that Capcom wants money and the game's poor sales wouldn't justify making a new one.

If Takumi IS working on a Ghost Trick 2, then great, I suppose. He's a good writer and he would find some way around the plot issues. But until it's announced, I wouldn't put any faith in it ever happening.

they did give it alot of praise from lots of reviewers so hopefully he would make it i know id be excited if he did we need more original games now a days :hotti:

Game On

Ropfa wrote:
zombieg3nocide wrote:

Is this just the sales on the DS version? Cause they also have an ios version of the game and if that sold well, then that may help the chances of a sequel.
Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil

Mimi Wright wrote:
Ropfa wrote:
zombieg3nocide wrote:

Is this just the sales on the DS version? Cause they also have an ios version of the game and if that sold well, then that may help the chances of a sequel.

honestly i forgot to check those sales
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Hosted » Chicken Kitchen