Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 2[ 71 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Worst movie everTopic%20Title

The King of All

Have you ever seen a movie that was so bad you walked out of the theaters or feel you wasted your money?
What was that awful movie?

The worst movie I've ever seen was Vampires Suck, a terrible spoof of vampire movies.
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title

Burn After Reading (Spoilers for the Movie)

I hate it when people cheat on their partners and practically everyone in that movie fucks with someone other than their partners. What's the point of showing that or hinting at it in the movie? Nothing, it serves no real purpose.

Granted, the first people we're introduced to, the woman wants to get a divorce. But that gets pretty much forgotten once the other plot starts kicking in, with the people in the sports gym. Also this plot of a woman wanting some cosmetic surgery. And wanting a guy. And some other crap that I don't remember that served no purpose.

The plot made no sense, the ending made no sense, I wanted to punch every person in the movie.

There are only two scenes I found funny.
One was when George Clooney shot Brad Pitt's character.
Second was George Clooney showing this woman the fuck-chair he built.

I didn't leave the theatre, but I was heavily annoyed throughout the movie and felt like I had wasted my time watching that movie. The entire movie made no freaking sense to me. My mother says it's a typical... I forget their names, but the producer brother's movies are typically like that and this was the first one of theirs I watched, so maybe.
But if that's true, it just shows I would not enjoy the other movies.

C-A

aka Ami <3

Birdemic. 'Nuff said.

genodragon1 wrote:
Birdemic. 'Nuff said.

Is that the movie that inspired Hatoful Boyfriend? (Or the other way around)

C-A

The King of All

genodragon1 wrote:
Birdemic. 'Nuff said.

Yeah it was just a ripoff of The Birds, but I think it was supposed to be bad.

CatMuto wrote:

I hate it when people cheat on their partners and practically everyone in that movie fucks with someone other than their partners. What's the point of showing that or hinting at it in the movie? Nothing, it serves no real purpose.

Granted, the first people we're introduced to, the woman wants to get a divorce. But that gets pretty much forgotten once the other plot starts kicking in, with the people in the sports gym. Also this plot of a woman wanting some cosmetic surgery. And wanting a guy. And some other crap that I don't remember that served no purpose.

The plot made no sense, the ending made no sense, I wanted to punch every person in the movie.

I didn't leave the theatre, but I was heavily annoyed throughout the movie and felt like I had wasted my time watching that movie. The entire movie made no freaking sense to me. My mother says it's a typical... I forget their names, but the producer brother's movies are typically like that and this was the first one of theirs I watched, so maybe.

C-A

Yep. It's typical Coen brothers movie, which is why I love it. Awesome movie.

Worst movie I've ever seen? Eh....probably Dragonball Evolution.

TheIdioteque wrote:
Worst movie I've ever seen? Eh....probably Dragonball Evolution.

Well anyone who goes into a live-action movie based on a videogame/anime/manga and expect it to be good is bound to be disappointed. Why even make Live Action for something that is not real? We love it because it isn't real, because it isn't real, it can pull off some really awesome moves and stunts and still look awesome.

Only thing a live action movie based on a videogame did right was make Hayate and Ayane from Dead or Alive officially lovers... sadly, they removed the fact that they were half-siblings and all the other backstory drama that was going on. Really, had they kept them half-siblings and lovers and made the movie animated... it might have been better. Even if they fucked up characters.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

...The Ace Attorney Live Action film was actually alright.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The King of All

Pierre wrote:
...The Ace Attorney Live Action film was actually alright.

...It was...

I know a lot of people say this, but mine would probably be Twilight. Mostly because my friend likes it and made me watch the entire series. It has made me very bitter. :edgeworth:
I didn't know much about it going in, but I had been told it was supposed to be really good. It was the most utterly boring load of drivel I've ever seen, and the book is a thousand times worse.

Other than that, the same friend made me watch the Justin Bieber movie. Actually, that one was probably even worse. It was such utter rubbish. And it was obviously fake. I fell asleep halfway through. :yogi:

The dwarf geeky panda!

Mona Lisa's smile

The trailer made me thought that it would be a nice romantic comedy. I. WAS. SO. WRONG. The movie is 2 hours long and focus on how girl in the hum 40's I think, always leave school in order to become perfect housewives. I can understand that, since the main character is the "divergant" women who want to live unmarried, the focus is put on how every girls just drop their dreams in order to fit with society. But not for a frigging 2 hours. The main character was almost erased and the movie was way too long and boring.

Do not watch.
Please don't hit me...

The King of All

Mirii-chan wrote:
I know a lot of people say this, but mine would probably be Twilight. Mostly because my friend likes it and made me watch the entire series. It has made me very bitter. :edgeworth:
I didn't know much about it going in, but I had been told it was supposed to be really good. It was the most utterly boring load of drivel I've ever seen, and the book is a thousand times worse.

Other than that, the same friend made me watch the Justin Bieber movie. Actually, that one was probably even worse. It was such utter rubbish. And it was obviously fake. I fell asleep halfway through. :yogi:

Words can't describe how bad I feel for you.

Deadpool 9 wrote:
Mirii-chan wrote:

She wants me to watch the next Justin Bieber film when it comes out as well. It's impossible for me to watch it unironically. I just want to poke fun at it the entire way through, it causes me physical pain. :larry:

Gettin' Old!

Mirii-chan wrote:
Deadpool 9 wrote:
Mirii-chan wrote:

She wants me to watch the next Justin Bieber film when it comes out as well. It's impossible for me to watch it unironically. I just want to poke fun at it the entire way through, it causes me physical pain. :larry:

You are a very good friend for doing such things for her. Though she is a particularly cruel one to force you to xD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Mirii-chan wrote:

You are a very good friend for doing such things for her. Though she is a particularly cruel one to force you to xD

Well, I try to be. Sometimes I can't help joking about it here and there. The part in one of the Twilight films where they call the baby 'Renesmee' had me in fits of laughter. Other than that I managed to keep cool. She used to poke fun at me for liking Ace Attorney, anyway.

Well... if you two are such good friends that you will go to something that one of you dislikes, I hope she will fully understand if that next Bieber movie comes out. And then you'll say, "I went with you to the other one. But I would like to not watch it. I hope you have enjoy the movie."
I mean, it's nice to go to something for your friend, even if you don't like it, but not multiple things, multiple times.

Heck, from what I've read about Bieber and the hype about him, I kinda dislike him... he seems like a conceited jerk. Why anyone would find that appealing... As for Twilight, well, I guess it gets considered really good by pre-teens or teens... or people who... enjoy fairy tales a ton... or do not mind... certain characteristics that others find disturbing.
I mean, Imprinting on an INFANT. Not to mention Eddie constantly breaking into Bella's house and watching her sleep. Come on. That's not romantic or cute. That's disturbingly scary. Sue his ass for stalking. Stalking isn't fun. Not for the victim.

C-A

PS: I love your cat gif.

CatMuto wrote:
Well... if you two are such good friends that you will go to something that one of you dislikes, I hope she will fully understand if that next Bieber movie comes out. And then you'll say, "I went with you to the other one. But I would like to not watch it. I hope you have enjoy the movie."
I mean, it's nice to go to something for your friend, even if you don't like it, but not multiple things, multiple times.

Heck, from what I've read about Bieber and the hype about him, I kinda dislike him... he seems like a conceited jerk. Why anyone would find that appealing... As for Twilight, well, I guess it gets considered really good by pre-teens or teens... or people who... enjoy fairy tales a ton... or do not mind... certain characteristics that others find disturbing.
I mean, Imprinting on an INFANT. Not to mention Eddie constantly breaking into Bella's house and watching her sleep. Come on. That's not romantic or cute. That's disturbingly scary. Sue his ass for stalking. Stalking isn't fun. Not for the victim.

C-A

PS: I love your cat gif.

Well, I don't think any of her other friends will watch it with her, so I don't mind putting up with it. We have been friends a very long time. That being said, I do kind of enjoy watching it for how bad it is. I have a weird love-hate relationship with bad movies. It's just hard not to burst out laughing as I watch.

I don't like Bieber at all, but I'd never say that outright to her. I don't even really consider him a celebrity, which is why it surprises me how much attention he gets.

I always found Bella to be such a Mary-Sue, especially in the books. Even her name makes me cringe. Also, even the couple's problems are kinda perfect. 'He's too strong for her.' Are you kidding me? I held my head in my hands for the majority of the last two films. The special effects were also awful, even my friend admitted to that. I'm just glad we watched it on DVD. I would have died of embarrassment had we gone to the cinema. :payne:

And, thanks. It's from a Maru the cat video. There's a whole bunch of them, but the one in my gif is my personal favourite. It's from the video, "Too Many Small Boxes and Maru." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XID_W4neJo

And your friend would not be able to go to something herself? Then again, it's possible this is just my anti-social self shining through. I wouldn't mind going to something I liked, but knew others may not like so much, on my own. Okay my mom and I went to the Japan Festival once, but she came along because I was still "young" - I think 16? - and that thing was taking place in a different city, so I at least needed a driver. And she ended up enjoying some of it, she finds some of the cosplay nicely done.

And yeah. Bella is basically Meyers, even if Meyers won't admit it herself. But the entire thing is crap. The concept is silly, the "main heroine" is so stupid that I can't think of anyone who could actually tolerate her acting that way or think that they would act that way in such a situation, her want to become a vampire is silly, but for some reason she hates the thought of getting married... Edward is a total stalker, Jacob is a moron who won't take the hint and then gets shoved into pedophilia territory... seriously, what publisher did Meyers talk to get that thing published? Who read that and thought, "Hey this is awesome!"

I know Maru. So cute~

C-A

The King of All

Mirii-chan wrote:
Deadpool 9 wrote:
Mirii-chan wrote:

There's going to be a SECOND movie?! :beef: :wellington-crazy: :apollo-shock: :paynehair: :zap: :ack:
Post ALL the smilies!

CatMuto wrote:
And your friend would not be able to go to something herself? Then again, it's possible this is just my anti-social self shining through. I wouldn't mind going to something I liked, but knew others may not like so much, on my own. Okay my mom and I went to the Japan Festival once, but she came along because I was still "young" - I think 16? - and that thing was taking place in a different city, so I at least needed a driver. And she ended up enjoying some of it, she finds some of the cosplay nicely done.

And yeah. Bella is basically Meyers, even if Meyers won't admit it herself. But the entire thing is crap. The concept is silly, the "main heroine" is so stupid that I can't think of anyone who could actually tolerate her acting that way or think that they would act that way in such a situation, her want to become a vampire is silly, but for some reason she hates the thought of getting married... Edward is a total stalker, Jacob is a moron who won't take the hint and then gets shoved into pedophilia territory... seriously, what publisher did Meyers talk to get that thing published? Who read that and thought, "Hey this is awesome!"

I know Maru. So cute~

C-A

I just thought it would be a nice thing to watch it with her. That being said, if there's ever a film I like, I'll maybe try showing it to her, even if she hates it.

I think what irritates me about Bella is that she's kind of put across as if we're supposed to think she's great, but I think she's kind of a jerk, not to mention a push-over.

Yes, Maru is so cute! I've watched every video! :3

Deadpool 9 wrote:
There's going to be a SECOND movie?! :beef: :wellington-crazy: :apollo-shock: :paynehair: :zap: :ack:
Post ALL the smilies!

According to her, there's a second movie coming out. I don't know when, because I didn't look it up. I'm hoping it'll be canceled or something. :payne:

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I bought it on dvd for 75p and it sounded good got to the bit where bradd pitt rang john Malkovchi about the disc and once that dioalog started I turned it right off , it was just not a funny film gave up after that point never gone back

My worst movie is most likely battlestar galaticia the plan I loved the series and the razor movie but the plan was soooo birng turned it off after 20 minutes
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

I got the opportunity to see this film the other day: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249516/

The visuals alone gave me the biggest headache.

Mirii-chan wrote:
I got the opportunity to see this film the other day: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249516/

Why do people hate this movie? Yeah it's not great, but hey, I'd say it's in that category of "it's so bad it's actually somewhat entertaining" and the animation isn't THAT terrible.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Mirii-chan wrote:

Why do people hate this movie? Yeah it's not great, but hey, I'd say it's in that category of "it's so bad it's actually somewhat entertaining" and the animation isn't THAT terrible.

C-A

Hahaha, the crazy Brand X Salesmen begs to differ.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The King of All

Mirii-chan wrote:

There was a crossover between food company mascots...?

I really don't know what to think. :yogi:

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Chernobyl Diaries

Daniel and I watched it when I went to New York to see him. The commercials made it look decent, but it was crap.
What a waste of money. :sadshoe:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Quote:
Hahaha, the crazy Brand X Salesmen begs to differ.

Hey, he was voiced by Cristopher Lloyd. That made his animation and character hilarious. I found him entertaining. (Plus, given the reveal, makes sense that he moves like that)

C-A

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I agree it's so bad it's good, but I just find the visuals really off. I don't like how the character models look like something out of an old video game. And though some of the voice actors are, as JonTron pointed out in his review, award-winners, some of the performances are really grating. Plus the fact a lot of the concept just revolves around marketing products. I will say that I enjoyed the film for its bad qualities, but I don't think I'd ever want to see it again. :ron:

[Whip the cream!]

Not on the theatre; but; Meet the feebles. I hate it so disgustingly much.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Hands down the animated version of Titanic. First off, it's ripping off several and several other animated movies, both with storytelling and characters looks, such as Fievel, Pongo and the 101 dalmatians, Cinderella... and on and on and on. The "plot" is all over the place. There's something really off with the whole thing. When Titanic sinks there's an old lady who's laughing. And, from the middle of nowhere, some fucking dogs start to fucking RAP for no reason whatsoever, the world's lamest song. All I can remember from it is "It's party time, it's party time". (Just to prove it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s LOOK AT THE DOG'S DAMN RAPPING CLOTHES) I could go on and on about how this movie is disastrous, if it wasn't because my memory of it is foggy, and rightly so.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

I was gonna ask WHICH Animated Titanic you're referring to, but the mention of the dog (I'm sure this is already a meme due to other things) told me which one you mean.

C-A

The King of All

CatMuto wrote:
I was gonna ask WHICH Animated Titanic you're referring to, but the mention of the dog (I'm sure this is already a meme due to other things) told me which one you mean.

C-A

There's more than one?!

Which one is the one in question anyway?

The video game boy; the one who wins

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Good for you.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

...and I'd still watch that a hundered times before I'd watch Meet the feebles again.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Ace Cactus Guy

WaitingforGodot wrote:
...and I'd still watch that a hundered times before I'd watch Meet the feebles again.

I just googled that movie.

Image :beef:

This Picture has enough reasons for me as to why I shouldn't watch it.

The King of All

saboten wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

I just googled that movie.

Image :beef:

This Picture has enough reasons for me as to why I shouldn't watch it.

What about it is THAT bad?

DetectiveTohru

Sharknado, LOL!

The King of All

Hatshinit wrote:
Sharknado, LOL!

I actually thought Sharknado was pretty good. I mean, yes it was bad but it was meant to be funny, but that's just my two cents. :ron:

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Probably the first movie I've seen in theatres that's made me want to leave was Transformers 2. What the hell was going on?

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Definitely not the worst ever, but I think Joe vs. the Volcano was pretty terrible. Someone actually recommended it to me as a Tom Hanks movie and I had to ask afterwards if they were being sarcastic.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Page 1 of 2 [ 71 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios