Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 5 of 103[ 4090 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 103  Next

Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title

Apollon Flame

CatMuto wrote:
Scent wrote:
Actually, there's apparently a secret ending audio in FFX/2 HD that states...
Spoiler: X-3 spoilers
Yuna is in-love with another guy, as in, they and Tidus aren't an item, Sin is back and Auron has a daughter (a 20 year old daughter).

That last bit sounds like somebody doesn't realize that Jecht, Braska and Auron were totally gay for each other forced and incredibly bad OC/Self-Insert fanfiction. Also, how the hell would Sin come back?
If that is true, there had better be some fucking good reason for all that. :kristoph:

C-A

Apparently, after SE released X, they were already writing part of X-2's and a X-3 scenario, so yeah, it's possible a X-3 will see the light of day.
A King

in name

alone...

Still. Auron has a daughter? Sounds SO like fanfiction. Does he even KNOW that he had a daughter? Why was she never mentioned?

C-A

Apollon Flame

CatMuto wrote:
Still. Auron has a daughter? Sounds SO like fanfiction. Does he even KNOW that he had a daughter? Why was she never mentioned?

C-A

Spoiler: X-3 spoilers
Tidus, Auron, Jecht and Sin Return: Final Fantasy X-3

A King

in name

alone...

I just finished my work on my 2nd Manip. Yeah, the quality is not as great as the Snow one, but it gets the point across. This is basically anything about Asbel in a nutshell in Graces, from what I have seen as of yet. And I doubt it'll change much. And yes, I took a YGO Abridged Joke and basically made it Graces. So sue me, it fits.

C-A

About the supposed Final Fantasy X-3 coming out... considering what we know of it by now, do you think it'll work out? That it'll be a game that wins Square money or that it just feels like a sequel for the sake of a sequel and will crash and burn horribly?

I personally dislike the idea of X-3 because of what is known and I do not think that there is any need for X-3. Yeah, yeah, we got the obligatory Happy Ending in X-2, although some people probably preferred the "Sad Ending" or just prefer the ending that X gives them.
But here in X-3... Okay, Tidus supposedly getting his head blown off: that is freaking awesome. But the rest seems incredibly silly and like really badly written fanfiction of one of Square's employee's daughter who is obsessed with Auron, but doesn't want to count as a necrophiliac and decides to insert herself into the X Universe by writing herself/a new character as Auron's daughter and since they can't come up with any good villains, they make Sin return.... for some fucking reason, who cares why, they don't think it needs to make sense.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

It's a rumour right? This sounds too dumb to be a thing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You know, a Mario game!

Pierre wrote:

So did Mario And Sonic at the Olympic Games, the 2DS, and Conker's Bad Fur day when they were first announced, yet they all did fairly well. Give it time. I know about as much about Final Fantasy as a guy from Arkansas knows about condoms, so I'm not very well versed in this, but it could still happen.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Fate Testarossa

BRAVELY DEFAULT DEMO OUUUUT~

Fate is made by クロス

Pierre wrote:

Sounds incredibly stupid, yes. But apparently it is an official audio put onto the X/X-2 HD Remasters. If it means it's just the audio of a novella for the game or really a plot for a sequel, I don't know, but yes. It sounds like crap. I could go onto FF Net and find a better story than that with ease.
Even if the story would be just slightly better.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Sounds incredibly stupid, yes. But apparently it is an official audio put onto the X/X-2 HD Remasters. If it means it's just the audio of a novella for the game or really a plot for a sequel, I don't know, but yes. It sounds like crap. I could go onto FF Net and find a better story than that with ease.
Even if the story would be just slightly better.

C-A

I'll try and hope it stays a rumour, until someone drops a source.

See I really liked FFX, FFX-2 while lacking in bits had it's golden bits. I just think it's all wrapped up, everything is done, it doesn't need anymore...and if they are pulling more out then it's going to sound really....really...silly. Which is exactly what this rumour looks like.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Exactly. If it's just a rumor or a joke thing, fine by me. But overall, even if I don't like Tidus, X-2 did a good enough job to show how Spira was evolving without Sin around the entire time. I mean, I MIGHT be able to tolerate X-3 if it had some pretty good, understandable explanations for things... like why Sin is back.

By the way, I'm surfing TVTropes and under the Strangled By The Red String Of Fate page, ie two people who seemed to have no real connection going on earlier end up (happily) married in the end, there was a list for Graces. Not spoiling anything, but one sentence did make me jump at the end.
They say that Tales Of games are generally pretty subtle about their romance pairings.

That just makes me laugh, out of all the Tales Of games I have played, not a single one of them was subtle with its romance or who the intended "canon pairings" were. The only one I may call that is Graces, but only because... well...

Spoiler: Romance Spoilers for Tales Of Graces
Because the AsbelxCheria hint in the ending FMV + the entire f Arc really felt like it came out of nowhere. What the hell, the entire game was so good at not showing anything going on, Cheria herself knows that her crush was unrequited and she willingly decided to move on herself with her Helping Healing Thingy and not stay behind and Asbel oblivious to her crush for years.
Come f Arc, he suddenly blushes and stammers like crazy, where the hell did that come from. And everybody keeps mentioning it. Like they were trying to make up for the lack of hints in the main arc.

C-A

You know, they say they increased the size of Lightning's breasts in Lightning Returns..... but really, I noticed nothing. They looked the same size to me than they did before. I actually think her chest looked bigger in XIII-2 but that is solely because of the chunky armor.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m5TuxdkfkE
This is both the cutest and the weirdest thing I have ever seen!
My Twitter Account

CatMuto wrote:
You know, they say they increased the size of Lightning's breasts in Lightning Returns..... but really, I noticed nothing. They looked the same size to me than they did before. I actually think her chest looked bigger in XIII-2 but that is solely because of the chunky armor.

C-A

Of course they did, it is the only way to make her popular xD

Fool Bright wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I liked her before they supposedly changed her breast size.
And I'll say it again. I took a good look. I noticed no difference.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

So me and an old friend were playing Tekken Tag 2 on my Wii U the other night. We thought we'd try the other modes like Tekken Ball. Apparently Tekken ball was one of those delightful minigames they like to put in their games roundabout Tekken 3 or the previous Tekken Tag. You hit a ball back and forth and depending on how many attacks you land on it the ball deals more damage when your opponent mis-times their attack and gets hit or it lands on their side of the field. Pretty simple so we get into it and we're at the High School Arena.

Then we burst into laughter as this started playing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

CatMuto wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I liked her before they supposedly changed her breast size.
And I'll say it again. I took a good look. I noticed no difference.

C-A

I hate it though that they try to appeal to the male audience by over doing breast size or sexy clothing. For example the game series dead or alive

Gettin' Old!

She's a character who isn't interesting on her own merits, of course they are going to clumsily stumble when they try and make her more interesting.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Fool Bright wrote:
I hate it though that they try to appeal to the male audience by over doing breast size or sexy clothing. For example the game series dead or alive

Granted, Dead or Alive does like to put the girls - who are more known, although there are more male fighters than female ones - into nice, sexy or even downright skimpy clothes. But when I look at the in-game outfits of Dead or Alive 5, things have gotten much more modest.
The outfits I have seen are either funny or modest, cute and simple. I just love Ayane in that white dress with the red jacket and beanie~ She looks so cute~ Okay, there are three girls I know of that still have skimpier clothes than the rest.
Tina, Christie and Lisa. And the first two were always very much portrayed as liking to show things off - Tina because she likes doing it, Christie because it probably helps in doing her assassinations. Then again, Christie's first outfit: a white suit. Pretty modest, if you ignore the lack of blouse underneath, showing her bra off.

Granted, DLC does give us swimsuits but hey.... at least they give the women something to gawk at, putting the guys into swimming outfits themselves. Except for Jann Lee and the speedo... urgh, disgusting to look at. So if anyone wants to play DoA but doesn't like the idea of nudey-ish girls, I'd say go for DoA 5. Most modest outfits I have seen in DoA fighting games to date.

C-A

PS: Pierre... I'm not gonna get into another discussion with you. You think Light is a boring character, but Snow is awesome. I think Light is interesting and Snow is downright annoying. Let's just leave it at that... although I can say I like Snow in LR more. Mostly because he's not in my face all the time, keeps his fucking mouth shut and isn't so hyper about being a damn hero. Really, I prefer "Emo Snow". Or Marluxia Snow, if you prefer.

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

PS: Pierre... I'm not gonna get into another discussion with you. You think Light is a boring character, but Snow is awesome. I think Light is interesting and Snow is downright annoying. Let's just leave it at that... although I can say I like Snow in LR more. Mostly because he's not in my face all the time, keeps his fucking mouth shut and isn't so hyper about being a damn hero. Really, I prefer "Emo Snow". Or Marluxia Snow, if you prefer.

Wasn't trying to pick a fight Cat, just don't think Light is interesting enough to hold a game up on her own.

Though I thought they really ripped Marluxia off for Snow's new look as well.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

CatMuto wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Granted, Dead or Alive does like to put the girls - who are more known, although there are more male fighters than female ones - into nice, sexy or even downright skimpy clothes. But when I look at the in-game outfits of Dead or Alive 5, things have gotten much more modest.
The outfits I have seen are either funny or modest, cute and simple. I just love Ayane in that white dress with the red jacket and beanie~ She looks so cute~ Okay, there are three girls I know of that still have skimpier clothes than the rest.
Tina, Christie and Lisa. And the first two were always very much portrayed as liking to show things off - Tina because she likes doing it, Christie because it probably helps in doing her assassinations. Then again, Christie's first outfit: a white suit. Pretty modest, if you ignore the lack of blouse underneath, showing her bra off.

Granted, DLC does give us swimsuits but hey.... at least they give the women something to gawk at, putting the guys into swimming outfits themselves. Except for Jann Lee and the speedo... urgh, disgusting to look at. So if anyone wants to play DoA but doesn't like the idea of nudey-ish girls, I'd say go for DoA 5. Most modest outfits I have seen in DoA fighting games to date.

I haven't played Dead or Alive 5 but I just remember how ridiculously it was with the old games especially most of all the beach volley ball spin offs they had. The entire game was just jiggley boobs bouncing on your tv screen. :ron:

You know, a Mario game!

Games love to overly sexualize women, it's the way it's always been. Besides, Dead Or Alive has nothing on the Mortal Kombat series. At least some of the women in DOA are dressed modestly. Every. Single. Female Kombatant in the MK series is dressed provocatively, except for Sonya, but even she shows some skin in some games. I personally don't have much of a problem with scantily clad women in games, but it's not like I buy games solely because the women are skimpily dressed. I'm more or less indifferent to this sort of thing.
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
Games love to overly sexualize women, it's the way it's always been. Besides, Dead Or Alive has nothing on the Mortal Kombat series. At least some of the women in DOA are dressed modestly. Every. Single. Female Kombatant in the MK series is dressed provocatively, except for Sonya, but even she shows some skin in some games. I personally don't have much of a problem with scantily clad women in games, but it's not like I buy games solely because the women are skimpily dressed. I'm more or less indifferent to this sort of thing.

I don't mind at all if they do it a few times but when games overdue it too much just to capture the audience then I find it a problem.

Fool Bright wrote:
I haven't played Dead or Alive 5 but I just remember how ridiculously it was with the old games especially most of all the beach volley ball spin offs they had. The entire game was just jiggley boobs bouncing on your tv screen. :ron:

I would recommend it, if you want to get into fighting games. My first fighting game was Street Fighter Alpha 2 and I was never very good in it because I had no way of knowing how to do combos or how the controls actually worked. I think by the time I was old enough to figure out fighting games beyond "smash buttons to win", the manual had been lost.
And Dead or Alive, any from the Xbox onwards, have a Exercise mode, teaching you the moves. Oh god the horror of the Izuna Drop.... and some of those "while opponent is in air" ones.... worst of all the Raijin! Seriously, I only managed to successfully do it once and you know how? Exercise mode, smash and turn buttons like crazy for it to register. So glad I finally got everybody's Exercise fully finished then. And I think Raijin was made easier to do in DoA 5...

Yeah the game was focused on sexualizing the girls... although, even if I like looking at hot chicks, I like the volleyball spin offs more for the collecting, putting them into nice bathing suits + accessories. Also: Dead or Alive 5 looks awesome! I love the graphics. When I went back to DoA 4 (as shown in that video), the characters looked kinda off to me...
Also, the breasts weren't that big. The women's curves fit their bodytypes now and they didn't jiggle so much. At least, not so that I noticed. Then again, at times I look more at the movements of the attacks than the chicks' boobs. Lisa's luchadora fighting is so fluid and nice.

Quote:
Wasn't trying to pick a fight Cat, just don't think Light is interesting enough to hold a game up on her own.

Though I thought they really ripped Marluxia off for Snow's new look as well.

I'm playing the game right now and, while I do not fully understand the optional board sidequests that have no voicing, I'm quite interested in the game. At the end of one of the in-game days, I realize how much I can do during - and I'm sure I could do even more if I knew where everything was.

Yeah some of the outfits I have seen up to now are.... eh.... I liked the X-2 costumes more, because they looked awesome, yet difficult to recreate, and something you could wear outside. Not so much with some of LR's outfits... but then, the fact that you can pretty much customize each outfit to have the abilities you want means you are never forced to use the outfits you don't like.
Seriously, right now I'm using her XIII outfit for walking around and fighting, Electronica for magic and Rebellion for some debuffing.

Although I still don't fully understand some things... why Hope is back to being a kid... or just what Lumina is. She seems so pointless, she appears at times to do some snarky, teasing comments and then goes poof. I'm hoping she'll end up to be a boss fight or something, cause up to now she seems like a waste of space.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:

Well, for Mortal Kombat I think it's more a product of a different time, and wasn't especially bashed back then when feminist issues weren't as prevalent (potentially talking nonsense here). Though I guess if they start getting complaints then they'll need to adapt to modern times. Though in fairness, Jax and Liu Kang are sexualised as well for their shirtless selves. Though by this point people buying Mortal Kombat are probably aware of it's extremes though yeah they might be off-putting to new folks which I guess is always the big market battle, die-hards versus everyone.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I kinda fail to see the big issue of how wrong it is to sexualize a gender. I mean... yeah, women have ALWAYS been sexualized. So? That's not gonna change. And I have seen people sexualizing men for years now. It just hasn't happened as long as it has with women. Give it enough time and nobody will complain... hopefully.

C-A

The dwarf geeky panda!

CatMuto wrote:
I kinda fail to see the big issue of how wrong it is to sexualize a gender. I mean... yeah, women have ALWAYS been sexualized. So? That's not gonna change. And I have seen people sexualizing men for years now. It just hasn't happened as long as it has with women. Give it enough time and nobody will complain... hopefully.

C-A

Normaly people hate it because the women is identified as an object... as if it wasn't before, and remember people mostly hate it when it's the oversexualizing of underage, which I understand. Also, women liking sex and being crude in their comment is relatively new to some societies (eg. asian ones). I understand, that you can be mad about women being overperfect in game and that we live in a modern era and etc. etc.

As Pierre said, Mortal Kombat just raised objection for the violence in it. In the end people became used to and expect it, just like DoA (which made me giggle when I saw a video showing the boob bouncing simulation).

Make me think about that crap game about a naked heroine. She was naked only to attract the audience...and it failed :hotti:
Please don't hit me...

In Justice We Trust

There are a few reasons why sexualization of a character bugs me. The first is the obvious point that it's disrespectful toward the character in many cases. If the character in question is outright trying to be sexy, that's one thing, and far be it from me to insist that all characters be more covered up than Orthodox monks and nuns just to prevent them from being sexualized, but a character's most prominent feature shouldn't be his/her body; in my experience, people prefer to be liked for other reasons, so that should also hold true for fictional characters.

I feel it's also disrespectful toward me, however. I don't need to see a woman in a swimsuit or something similarly revealing for me to be able to like her. If I wanted to see her wearing less than what she currently wears, I'm sure a quick search on deviantArt or another site devoted to fan art would suffice. I'm not so shallow that I can only grow fond of a woman if she's showing off her butt or breasts or what have you, and I feel insulted when game designers tacitly say otherwise by making her a sex object.

Finally, it speaks poorly of the designers' confidence in their ability to make a good character that they see fit to throw in sex appeal. It comes off as them not believing the character will be popular unless he/she shows some skin.
I'll always love you, Max.

Quote:
As Pierre said, Mortal Kombat just raised objection for the violence in it.

Which is stupid. I mean... it's a fighting game. It has to have violence in it. Yes, MK was "overly" violent, or rather very happy with its gore (or "sweat" if you will) but that doesn't make any of the other fighting games less violent.

I kinda have to say, though... who cares if a woman is sexualized? Like I said, it's been done for years, so if it's done these days, why make such a huge stink about it? Heck, look at Ein from Dead or Alive. Ever since his creation, he has been kind of the sexualized beef cake for the women: mesh shirts, low cut shirts and literally wearing nothing but half-open red pants and cuffs.
I guess Jann Lee goes a similar route, with his shirtless outfits. You know, if you like his looks and can stand his being the Bruce Lee rip-off of the character rooster... Well and Zack, I guess. Eliot became a bishonen for the ladies and hotter... Ryu doesn't show much... but the point stands.
First guy I think of for female fanservice in DoA is Ein.
So at least they're being fair.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
As Pierre said, Mortal Kombat just raised objection for the violence in it.

Which is stupid. I mean... it's a fighting game. It has to have violence in it. Yes, MK was "overly" violent, or rather very happy with its gore (or "sweat" if you will) but that doesn't make any of the other fighting games less violent.

I kinda have to say, though... who cares if a woman is sexualized? Like I said, it's been done for years, so if it's done these days, why make such a huge stink about it? Heck, look at Ein from Dead or Alive. Ever since his creation, he has been kind of the sexualized beef cake for the women: mesh shirts, low cut shirts and literally wearing nothing but half-open red pants and cuffs.
I guess Jann Lee goes a similar route, with his shirtless outfits. You know, if you like his looks and can stand his being the Bruce Lee rip-off of the character rooster... Well and Zack, I guess. Eliot became a bishonen for the ladies and hotter... Ryu doesn't show much... but the point stands.
First guy I think of for female fanservice in DoA is Ein.
So at least they're being fair.

C-A

Errr Cat some of us, the General especially claimed that. He said it made him feel like it's degrading to men to assume we'll just fall in line for a character because of sex appeal. Some women might take objection because they feel it's borderline pornography at times. Yes you might have a point that it doesn't go both ways and characters like Ein might not be raised a fuss about but that doesn't mean that someone could object to it. In the end I'd say it's down to the upper body of a woman generally being seen as more sexual than the upper body of a man.

I don't especially like it either, I recognise Dead or Alive as an interesting unique and fun fighting game but it's got such a stink about it since they released those Volleyball games that mean I couldn't buy it without getting a lot of shifty looks from my family. Same reason with Catherine.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Im done... My girlfriend downloaded Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate and there was a freaking option called "Breast motion" :basil:

Fool Bright wrote:
Im done... My girlfriend downloaded Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate and there was a freaking option called "Breast motion" :basil:

Huh. You know, I have DoA 5 and the only reason I would buy Ultimate, is for the fact that Ein is a playable character. Again. I'd have preferred him in DoA 5 to the VF characters, but oh well. Then again, Ein would be the only reason I get Ultimate and it's not enough of a reason for me.

Also, I dislike the idea of having to redo all those missions in story mode + the titles of the exercise and power bursts and cliffhanger throws and punches... and Alpha 152 isn't even all that great to use, in my opinion. I was told there's a pretty easy way to get the max amount of people defeated on Survival with a simple combo of hers, but I still fail at around 25 out of 50 opponents.

Then again, I finally found out what this Anita Skarseeisanwhatever is about. And I have to say this: I don't care about women or men being sexualized in games. I like seeing both - yes, I'll complain "What the hell, was that necessary?" when there's a sex scene or something in a videogame for the sole reason for a sex scene that serves no good purpose - and I'm not gonna raise a giant stink about it.
And my problem with Anita: she is not actually someone who loves playing videogames. She can have her opinion, but she should keep her mouth shut about videogames, if she doesn't enjoy playing them. I hate the terms "hardcore" or "casual" gamer, but I do feel like saying that if she is not a "gamer at heart", she should not talk about any potential sexism in videogames.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Huh. You know, I have DoA 5 and the only reason I would buy Ultimate, is for the fact that Ein is a playable character. Again. I'd have preferred him in DoA 5 to the VF characters, but oh well. Then again, Ein would be the only reason I get Ultimate and it's not enough of a reason for me.

Also, I dislike the idea of having to redo all those missions in story mode + the titles of the exercise and power bursts and cliffhanger throws and punches... and Alpha 152 isn't even all that great to use, in my opinion. I was told there's a pretty easy way to get the max amount of people defeated on Survival with a simple combo of hers, but I still fail at around 25 out of 50 opponents.

Then again, I finally found out what this Anita Skarseeisanwhatever is about. And I have to say this: I don't care about women or men being sexualized in games. I like seeing both - yes, I'll complain "What the hell, was that necessary?" when there's a sex scene or something in a videogame for the sole reason for a sex scene that serves no good purpose - and I'm not gonna raise a giant stink about it.
And my problem with Anita: she is not actually someone who loves playing videogames. She can have her opinion, but she should keep her mouth shut about videogames, if she doesn't enjoy playing them. I hate the terms "hardcore" or "casual" gamer, but I do feel like saying that if she is not a "gamer at heart", she should not talk about any potential sexism in videogames.

C-A

for my girlfriend this was her first DOA game and the best part was it was free on the playstation network. Sexism now a days is in a lot of games, especially in fighting games.

Fool Bright wrote:
for my girlfriend this was her first DOA game and the best part was it was free on the playstation network. Sexism now a days is in a lot of games, especially in fighting games.

Well, I hope she enjoys the game. And as I mentioned, I find DoA5's costumes to be the most modest out of the current fighting ones. And it's good she started with this one, rather than DoA4, cause that was not very kind to people who don't know the battle system well enough.

Spoiler: Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals Spoiler
Just read that an Ending part added into this DS version has a hint of Maxim and Lufia actually surviving the battles on Doom Island and returning home.

May I ask, what the hell is up with that? That spits in the face of part of the charm of the Lufia game it was based on. And wasn't the DS version made my Square Enix? Aren't they, like, masters of bittersweet endings? Why do they suddenly add that in?

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Well, I hope she enjoys the game. And as I mentioned, I find DoA5's costumes to be the most modest out of the current fighting ones. And it's good she started with this one, rather than DoA4, cause that was not very kind to people who don't know the battle system well enough.

The costumes I admit aren't so bad but I can't say the same about Christie's outfits xD. I enjoy the fighting style but what we find annoying is how ridiculously cheesy and hard the com's are even on normal mode >.>

Fool Bright wrote:
The costumes I admit aren't so bad but I can't say the same about Christie's outfits xD. I enjoy the fighting style but what we find annoying is how ridiculously cheesy and hard the com's are even on normal mode >.>

Hehe, yeah, Christie and Tina's are the kind that easily show a ton of skin. And even if I like looking at pretty women, I do dislike it that the computer puts Christie into the skimpy swimsuit I unlocked when I face her randomly now. Would be nice to have a "Disable This Outfit" option...

The fighting styles are neat, even if two have the same style (Kasumi and Hayate) they still move different. For the most part. And the enemy AI always takes some getting used to. Once you get it, it gets easier. One tip: don't focus too much on doing the combos done via simple input. AI likes to dodge or block those. Learn to make combos through single hits and vary it up.

Although I do hate the counter system... it's basically a guessing game.
That you can easily lose. A lot.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Hehe, yeah, Christie and Tina's are the kind that easily show a ton of skin. And even if I like looking at pretty women, I do dislike it that the computer puts Christie into the skimpy swimsuit I unlocked when I face her randomly now. Would be nice to have a "Disable This Outfit" option...

The fighting styles are neat, even if two have the same style (Kasumi and Hayate) they still move different. For the most part. And the enemy AI always takes some getting used to. Once you get it, it gets easier. One tip: don't focus too much on doing the combos done via simple input. AI likes to dodge or block those. Learn to make combos through single hits and vary it up.

Although I do hate the counter system... it's basically a guessing game.
That you can easily lose. A lot.

C-A

I noticed that a lot with Hitomi because I keep getting her bunny outfit whenever I fight her lol. I actually like Brad Wong a lot, his fighting moves are so unorthodox and hard to keep up with.I love him even more now that I know his japanese voice is the same one who voices Kizaru from One Piece :pearl-blush:. I noticed that they like to block combos alot especially Jacky who I love but he is just so damn cheesy as a com. I also hate the counter system because its all about getting the right timing.

Sazh is displaying great parenting skills by shaking his son...

C-A

Pierre wrote:
I don't especially like it either, I recognise Dead or Alive as an interesting unique and fun fighting game but it's got such a stink about it since they released those Volleyball games that mean I couldn't buy it without getting a lot of shifty looks from my family. Same reason with Catherine.

So I guess that means you won't be getting Conception II?

Gettin' Old!

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Pierre wrote:

So I guess that means you won't be getting Conception II?

I was so apprehensive about that title I opened it in a private window XD

No I think Persona 4 and Harvest Moon is about as close to the dating-sim-rpg genre as I'm willing to get...unless you count Fire Emblem in that.

It's the sliding scale of Romance versus Other Stuff. If a game looks more focused on the Dating subplots, I'm out. If the dating subplots just supplement Other Stuff as the main focus of the game, I'm good.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 5 of 103 [ 4090 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 103  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station