Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 4 of 5[ 187 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 


Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

I'm feeling so MEEKins :meekins:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6432

shippersdreamer wrote:
I'm feeling so MEEKins :meekins:


The joke is so bad it's making me see RED :redd-is-white:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

Fool Bright wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
I'm feeling so MEEKins :meekins:


The joke is so bad it's making me see RED :redd-is-white:


I sure hope it rings a BELL for you BOY :bellboy:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6432

shippersdreamer wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
I'm feeling so MEEKins :meekins:


The joke is so bad it's making me see RED :redd-is-white:


I sure hope it rings a BELL for you BOY :bellboy:


Dont make me NICK you in the mouth :think-pw:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

Fool Bright wrote:

Dont make me NICK you in the mouth :think-pw:


You'd be a real DICK if you did :eh?:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6432

shippersdreamer wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Dont make me NICK you in the mouth :think-pw:


You'd be a real DICK if you did :eh?:


I think my reasoning is JUST :think-think-think:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

Fool Bright wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Dont make me NICK you in the mouth :think-pw:


You'd be a real DICK if you did :eh?:


I think my reasoning is JUST :think-think-think:


I have the WILL to stand up for myself! :will:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

...

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Posts: 1393

shippersdreamer wrote:
I have the WILL to stand up for myself! :will:

but do you have the POWERS to keep yourself up? :will:
Image Image
Click picture To enter thred :P
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

Image


Enough jabbering!
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Posts: 508

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Image


Enough jabbering!

Sure, if you like to play simon says... Bah, I am too old for this new stuff, I write with my precious black-quill.

...

I shall be silent.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Explorer

Gender: Male

Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am

Posts: 737

Blood_fox5 wrote:
Reading these makes me feel VIOLA-ted :viola:

They are getting pretty Brutol, aren't they?
Image
Well? Are we going or what?
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title

Kree! Kreeeee!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Posts: 3

These jokes are all Tyrellble.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

Psych wrote:
These jokes are all Tyrellble.


I understand if you reVERA us for them.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

Do you beg for me to shout again?
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Do you beg for me to shout again?


You sound like a real PRINCE. :dustin:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

...

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Posts: 1393

shippersdreamer wrote:
The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Do you beg for me to shout again?


You sound like a real PRINCE. :dustin:

all of YANNId to stop it or else hes gonna start SHOEting at us again. :yogi: :shoe:
Image Image
Click picture To enter thred :P
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

Hmph, very well.....
Spoiler:
Image



and that power of you´res to make jokes so childish

Image


Everyone else: :apollo:

Image

Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

And always remember this...
Image
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Don't be so HOTTI Blackquill
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

Image
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

Damn, Simon's rips are the best.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

True to that...
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Explorer

Gender: Male

Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am

Posts: 737

You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!
Image
Well? Are we going or what?
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Posts: 970

AlonsoSwift wrote:
You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!


Yeah he's a real HawTHORNe in our sides...

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...
Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

*Whistle* Taka's coming so you better run pretty fast...

And most importantly.....
Image


I've got my blade with me...
Image

NYAN


Last edited by The_Turnabout_Guy on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6432

Thane wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:
You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!


Yeah he's a real HawTHORNe in our sides...

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...


I bet you were DELITEd to use that one :ron-jazz:
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

Thane wrote:

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...


You do that, right now.
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Posts: 970

Fool Bright wrote:
Thane wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:
You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!


Yeah he's a real HawTHORNe in our sides...

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...


I bet you were DELITEd to use that one :ron-jazz:


Nah, it was just 'Kay
Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

Image

:apollo: = bad jokes
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

Fool Bright wrote:
Thane wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:
You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!


Yeah he's a real HawTHORNe in our sides...

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...


I bet you were DELITEd to use that one :ron-jazz:

Nah, it was just 'Kay








Now look, there is a reason why this looks slightly like a bullet Image




I hope one animal in this Zoo knows how to deal with trouble makers, riiight.... Image



Well, to break the ice with a final thing,



TAKA THAT!



Image
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

...

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Posts: 1393

you know...black is WRIGHT we need to stop...i mean sure we could stretch this out for MILES while he continues to JUDGE us again and again until were all REDD in our faces, I GANT stress to you all enough just how much PAYNE he must be in after reading all of this.

though personally all this puns are GAVIN MIA a good laugh...just pulling at an ARMANDO leg...BASILcally...to be FRANK.
:phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgey: :redd: :damon: :payne: :klavier: Image :javado: :basil: :sahwit:
Image Image
Click picture To enter thred :P
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Posts: 970

Cold52 wrote:
you know...black is WRIGHT we need to stop...i mean sure we could stretch this out for MILES while he continues to JUDGE us again and again until were all REDD in our faces, I GANT stress to you all enough just how much PAYNE he must be in after reading all of this.

though personally all this puns are GAVIN MIA a good laugh...just pulling at an ARMANDO leg...BASILcally...to be FRANK.
:phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgey: :redd: :damon: :payne: :klavier: Image :javado: :basil: :sahwit:


You May be Debeste punner here, but that Blackquill cosplayer doesn't have his Hart in the right place, thinking he can Judge us like this.
Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Posts: 508

Thane wrote:
Cold52 wrote:
you know...black is WRIGHT we need to stop...i mean sure we could stretch this out for MILES while he continues to JUDGE us again and again until were all REDD in our faces, I GANT stress to you all enough just how much PAYNE he must be in after reading all of this.

though personally all this puns are GAVIN MIA a good laugh...just pulling at an ARMANDO leg...BASILcally...to be FRANK.
:phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgey: :redd: :damon: :payne: :klavier: Image :javado: :basil: :sahwit:


You May be Debeste punner here, but that Blackquill cosplayer doesn't have his Hart in the right place, thinking he can Judge us like this.

He's an Angel that shines on the Starrs.

...

Ever wondered if your house may have Bats? No?

I know, that doesn't even make any sense.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Gender: Male

Location: Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Posts: 256

Ok, guy's enough already!
I think I got the point across on some level,

Or does Taka needto come back...?
Image

NYAN
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Ok, guy's enough already!
I think I got the point across on some level,

Or does Taka needto come back...?


Pfft empty threats. Blackquill? More like BlackWON'T, step down already and accept the puns.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6432

Pierre wrote:
The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Ok, guy's enough already!
I think I got the point across on some level,

Or does Taka needto come back...?


Pfft empty threats. Blackquill? More like BlackWON'T, step down already and accept the puns.


I SOLOMONly did not like that joke. Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Explorer

Gender: Male

Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am

Posts: 737

Fool Bright wrote:
Pierre wrote:
The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Ok, guy's enough already!
I think I got the point across on some level,

Or does Taka needto come back...?


Pfft empty threats. Blackquill? More like BlackWON'T, step down already and accept the puns.


I SOLOMONly did not like that joke. Image

But you Gant escape!
Image
Well? Are we going or what?
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title

Kree! Kreeeee!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Posts: 3

KANE you believe this topic? It's just a load of BULLARD.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

...Taka, you're a meat eater, aren't you?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Psych wrote:
KANE you believe this topic? It's just a load of BULLARD.


It's just a little bit of fun FARADAY it'll pass.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 4 of 5 [ 187 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO