Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 2 of 2[ 60 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Sai Manor: Ace Attorney [Psyche-Locks + Thought Route!]Topic%20Title

Sai Manor: Ace Attorney

The script is finished; I sent it out to a few of my friends, and they helped me fine-tune it enough. Production is now underway on "Night Before Turnabout"
Re: [Case 0 - April 2014] Sai Manor: Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Okay guys, it's time for the voice acting auditions to start.

I need a voice actor for Sai Manor. [Objection, Hold It, Take That]
it needs to be a male voice (kinda obvious)

You can submit your auditions to darkcompgeek@gmail.com with the subject "AA Audition"

I'd prefer if you would just send the original voice clip, without the "whoosh" sound effect.

I guess that's it. I'm new to the voice acting audition thing, so if you need any more info, just ask and I'll try and provide it.

[CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED]

Last edited by darkcompgeek on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

darkcompgeek wrote:

You can submit your auditions to darkcompgeek@gmail.com with the subject "AA Audition"

I'd prefer if you would just send the original voice clip, without the "whoosh" sound effect.

I guess that's it. I'm new to the voice acting audition thing, so if you need any more info, just ask and I'll try and provide it.

My voice is kinda not-so-low, but I'm good at changing my voice. Hell, I even did the same for Dong-Li Fang in my fangame.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
darkcompgeek wrote:

My voice is kinda not-so-low, but I'm good at changing my voice. Hell, I even did the same for Dong-Li Fang in my fangame.

I'm looking for a voice that's similar in pitch to Apollo's DD objection. If you think you can match that, then by all means, send in your audition!
Re: [VOICE ACTOR NEEDED] Sai Manor: Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

VA auditions are closed, Sai Manor's voice clips can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A7qnvI_ ... e=youtu.be

due to no one auditioning (haha) and me being exposed to a new mic, I decided to try my take at voice acting and it turned out alright.

Also, Episode 0 release date has been pushed up to March.
Re: Sai Manor: Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Night Before Turnabout has been uploaded to YouTube! Watch it at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvfvT-4E934

Please give me feedback so I can make Turnabout Debut even better!

Thanks guys!
Re: [Night Before Turnabout released!] Sai Manor: Ace AttornTopic%20Title

Dracarys!

Just watched it. It was pretty short, so not much to say.

"The prosecution calls it's first witness"
its

Gotta say, I'm impressed with how much artwork you did for this. That had to take a while.

I didn't really notice any logical inconsistencies that can't be explained with "It's a dream." So nothing to say as far as that's concerned.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking, but it seems kind of weird to me that Sai would have Phoenix's objection theme music.

If something's improved, I think you should try adding more pauses and SFX into the dialogue.

I would've liked to learn more about Sai and Rachel, as this is their debut case. Maybe a longer intro. However, once again, maybe "It's a dream" can be used to explain this.

With Night Before Turnabout finished, work has begun on Turnabout Debut. This should be done fairly quickly, since most of the artwork and assets from the previous case are going to be reused in this one. There are a few things I can confirm:

This case takes place directly after the events of Night Before Turnabout
The crime will be theft.
The trial will be around the length of Night Before Turnabout (future episodes will be much longer).
Sai will have a "mentor" by his side during the trial.

The only major hurdle I need to break through is the script, but I'm making good progress on that.

Last edited by darkcompgeek on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Screenshots of the Investigation System in Sai Manor: Ace Attorney. It works similarly to Dual Destinies.

as you can see, four buttons appear: Talk, Present, Examine, and Move. These perform their respective functions in the ace attorney games.

Hitting [EXAMINE] offers a pointer which is movable.

The pointer glows blue when something is able to be examined.

darkcompgeek wrote:
Screenshots of the Investigation System in Sai Manor: Ace Attorney. It works similarly to Dual Destinies.

as you can see, four buttons appear: Talk, Present, Examine, and Move. These perform their respective functions in the ace attorney games.

Hitting [EXAMINE] offers a pointer which is movable.

The pointer glows blue when something is able to be examined.

I don't mean any offense or anything, but what is the point of adding all these things if this game is not even interactive.
Signature loading, please wait...

cesar26100 wrote:

I don't mean any offense or anything, but what is the point of adding all these things if this game is not even interactive.

Well, they were intended to be a visual aid of sorts, so the viewer would know what was going on in the video: what was being examined, what evidence is submitted, etc.

I've finally returned to CR :phoenix:

Last edited by darkcompgeek on Tue May 13, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey guys,

Just so you know, this fan film series is still in development. A lot has happened since the last post, so I'll summarize the new information about Sai Manor: Ace Attorney:

- Cases 1 and 2 are connected. As such, the scripts for these two cases are being written together, to ensure that no plotholes/inconsistencies exist
- Case 1 will probably be around 20-30 mins long (3 witnesses, 4 testimonies)
- Cases 3 and 4 deal with Sai's past.
- Case 2 will be a "Fey" oriented case, and spirit-medium temple locations will feature.
- Psyche-Locks will be introduced in Case 2. No black psyche-locks, though. (Watch a Psyche-Lock Breaking Demo)
- Sai will not use Phoenix's theme from DD. Instead, this theme will be used. (not from Ace Attorney)
- No characters from the Ace Attorney series other than the Judge (...obviously) and Gaspen Payne will be in SM:AA. Concepts, names, and locations from the series will return, though

I am currently working on the script for Case 1 over the summer, I'm almost done with it.

Nope, this project isn't dead. It's still happening!

In order to prove that to you, I have made a new trailer for the next episode, Turnabout Debut. You can watch it on YouTube here

If you don't feel like watching the trailer, here's a few screenshots from the trailer:

Also, I made box art for the series. It features the four main characters: Sai Manor (the main character), Amelia Fey (Sai's partner), Noah Black (the rival prosecutor), and Ashu Manor (Sai's brother)

Re: [New Trailer!] Sai Manor: Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Turnabout Debut will incorporate selected higher quality SFX ripped from Dual Destinies. However, the original voice clips for SM:AA, will not be updated to include the higher quality Objection sound effect.

At this point, that means I have to go through every clip of Turnabout Debut I've finished so far, cut out the old SFX from the GBA/DS, and replace them with the DD SFX. It's a long and tedious process, but I think it'll be worth it in the end.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

darkcompgeek wrote:
Turnabout Debut will incorporate selected higher quality SFX ripped from Dual Destinies. However, the original voice clips for SM:AA, will not be updated to include the higher quality Objection sound effect.

At this point, that means I have to go through every clip of Turnabout Debut I've finished so far, cut out the old SFX from the GBA/DS, and replace them with the DD SFX. It's a long and tedious process, but I think it'll be worth it in the end.

Wh-Wh-Wh-
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!

That doesn't make ANY sense at all! Why not just re-record the voice clips for the later chapters?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"Justice!"

Sooo.. since June has way passed, can we possibly get another date for the first episode?

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=30984

yeah, about that....I just decided to make it in PyWright. I'm making 10x as much progress as I did rather than using Flash. The only downside is that the quality is not HD in terms of Animations and Sprites, etc.

But the upside is that I can crank this out waaaaay faster! :)

No release date for a demo or anything until I have more scenes added

Prosecutor

I watched your video about case 0 (of course it was an idea of your type of game) and i really liked it.
I oddly like the style without lights and shades, all in unique tint. A way to show different characters. Not bad, I think you're doing a good work, I hope for the best, surely i will play it.
Page 2 of 2 [ 60 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Present Evidence » Games