Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby » Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2)

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

Could AAI2 come to Wii U?Topic%20Title

Servant of the Goddess of Law

Since Nintendo just announced that DS games will now be coming to the Wii U VC it makes me wonder if its possible that we could one day see AAI2 on the Wii U eShop, or even the 3DS eShop. I feel like the demand is there, but will it or could it happen?
Re: Could AAI2 come to Wii U?Topic%20Title

A Seeker of Truth

It's possible, though I figure it'd appear on the Nintendo 3DS eshop first (though I'd love for it to be retail) if Capcom DID do an official localization or use the fan-translation :ron: In any case though, if they could make it so the specs wouldn't look terrible on the big screen, I'd have no problem with a Wii U version myself :phoenix:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

Gardevoir lover

I want to see a cruel move by Capcom and release it on Wii U, but don't translate it.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Gettin' Old!

I'd buy it for sure.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I want to see a cruel move by Capcom and release it on Wii U, but don't translate it.

Calm down, Satan

I hope we see something about the Investigations series at E3, who knows maybe AAI and AAI2 could get the HD remake treatment.

I think Japan would need to get confirmation of a Investigations HD treatment first, and we would need clafification on us getting a PW HD treatment.

tvmadykid wrote:
I think Japan would need to get confirmation of a Investigations HD treatment first, and we would need clafification on us getting a PW HD treatment.

And that my friend is what E3 is for :maya:

Art Person

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Sad thing is that I can see this happening as well :ron:

It would be a smart idea for Capcom to do that, I mean, they missed the boat for case-by-case releases as DSiWare, or as a 3DSWare title, but with a port to the Wii U, if Earthbound could crack and be ported, maybe AAI2 would be translated?

Also, I think that the AAI games were very High Quality, and look nicer than some 2D games on the 3DS, so they're not old enough for a revamp, but I would like some collector's AAI1-2 bundle coming out in English.

Heres to hoping for a surprise announcement at E3 this year by CAPCOM or Nintendo

little hobo

JesusMonroe wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

Calm down, Satan

I laughed way too hard with this
but yeah, let's cross our fingers and hope that AAI2 will at least be translated by capcom...
Come back, my beautiful contradiction!

my dA
my Tumblr

I'm Vincent and I'm FINE!

I don't own a WiiU, but if they released GK2 on it I would buy the system just to play it.

It kiiiills me that I still haven't experienced that game.

Cause of death is being dummy

Well, I'd buy it. Even if it was in Japanese. I like the fan translation just fine, but it'd be nice to have an official one, so you know. Expressing interest.

I think you're all missing one very big crucial thing. As much as I hate to say it, THE WII U IS SELLING LIKE SHIT. I'm sorry, but as big of a Nintendo fan as I am, it makes no sense for Capcom to release a niche game on a system that isn't doing well. Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful that the Wii U will do well. The new lineup of upcoming games gives me renewed faith in the Wii U. I'm a proud owner of the system and I love its controller, but we have to accept the fact that it is not currently in Capcom's interests to release AAI2 on the Wii U.

That's not saying that it could never happen, but I feel as if Capcom would want to port the other games in the series first, if they ever decided to do it. And if worst comes to worst and we never get an official English release of AAI2, we have the fan translation patch which is nearing full completion. Its English script is excellent and captures the spirit of Capcom's original localizations.
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby » Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2)