Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 35 of 35[ 1383 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35

Re: The vent stationTopic%20Title

The Real Human Being

And this is why I didn't tell anyone when I was homeless last year.

DoMaya wrote:

Where you really homeless? :grey think:

DoMaya wrote:

Where you really homeless? :grey think:

The Real Human Being

Yup, sleeping on the streets for 9 months.

DoMaya wrote:

your not making a womb joke right? :grey:

The Chocolateholic of CR

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
DoMaya wrote:

your not making a womb joke right? :grey:

Dude this is DOMAYA we are talking about. And believe me I know him during me and his days of RPing.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

The Chocolateholic of CR

.............Okay first I had a wonderful Monster Rancher dream next thing I know....... :beef:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
He gave you a pretty clear signal that he didn't want your advice in particular.

In all honesty, I am sick of him - again, if you remember the last time! Miserable pile of self-pity, Tophat! That's what you sound like!

C-A

Yeah but...just because you don't like him doesn't give you a right to flame him for that when he's specified he doesn't want your advice :ron:

It's honestly a very strange world where people aspire to be a "bitch"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You know, a Mario game!

Pierre wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
He gave you a pretty clear signal that he didn't want your advice in particular.

In all honesty, I am sick of him - again, if you remember the last time! Miserable pile of self-pity, Tophat! That's what you sound like!

C-A

Yeah but...just because you don't like him doesn't give you a right to flame him for that when he's specified he doesn't want your advice :ron:

It's honestly a very strange world where people aspire to be a "bitch"

She cannot be reasoned with, you may as well not even try.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Weren't we supposed to drop that entire thing? Why dig it up after several days?

C-A

Everyone, just stop. Had I known this would happen, I would have just kept my mouth shut and not said anything.

My life is a wreck now and I'm completely broken. I don't need this. I don't need people starting arguments over me. I've already had enough of that in my life. Talking about my problems to a bunch of Internet strangers who don't even know me. I shouldn't have done it. I just felt so alone and had no one to talk to, it was all I had. I've realized now that I am alone in all of this just like I've always been. No one is there for me. No one at all.

So just drop it, and don't discuss anything further. I have enough problems to deal with, and I have do it all on my own.

Im contemplating on getting a psp vita so i can play danganronpa so i can do school days mode and support the series. What should I do

High level play

Yesterday I was working at the distribution centre. While moving goods on the fork-lift truck I accidentally dropped like 25 boxes of wine even though I was being pretty careful. Turns out those things were really unstable from the get-go, but I realized this too late. It took me nearly 2 hours to get rid of all the wine seeping under the scaffolding since there was glass and liquid all over the floor, not to mention the the strong smell of 25 boxes of shattered wine bottles.

It was a pretty lousy day, but since it was a holiday I got double pay, which is nice. It's a pretty weird thought I got nearly 40 Euro's for 2 hours of breaking stuff and cleaning it up.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

The Real Human Being

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
Everyone, just stop. Had I known this would happen, I would have just kept my mouth shut and not said anything.

My life is a wreck now and I'm completely broken. I don't need this. I don't need people starting arguments over me. I've already had enough of that in my life. Talking about my problems to a bunch of Internet strangers who don't even know me. I shouldn't have done it. I just felt so alone and had no one to talk to, it was all I had. I've realized now that I am alone in all of this just like I've always been. No one is there for me. No one at all.

So just drop it, and don't discuss anything further. I have enough problems to deal with, and I have do it all on my own.

You're only as alone as you choose to be.
Don't push other people away just so you can have this "oh poor me" mentality.
You want someone to listen?
Fine, we listened.
You want a shoulder to cry on?
Ok sure.
You want to push us away when we try to offer advice?
And then you want us to feel sorry for you?

Nope, ain't gonna happen.
Where's that strength you had 2 weeks ago?
Don't give me that stuff about how "ohh I lost my girl woe is me"
Were you not a man until you had a woman?
For an outspoken atheist such as you, you need to learn the power of "self"
YOU are strong because YOU don't need anyone else.
Ni dieu ni maître

Be strong in self, be strong alone.

Or at least stop being "alone" where everyone can see you.

The cape is self-fluttering

So how 'bout that new Ace Attorney?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

High level play

DoMaya wrote:
TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:

Fine, we listened.
Ok sure.

Ni dieu ni maître

Not sure if a feminist phrase is going to help the guy, but point well made.

Sierra Mikain wrote:

We all have an opinion on it, but this is still the vent topic you know. Or do you have some kind of beef with it?
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

The cape is self-fluttering

Sjibbey wrote:

Sierra Mikain wrote:

We all have an opinion on it, but this is still the vent topic you know. Or do you have some kind of beef with it?

Nope, just attempting a random conversation.

Unfortunately, I mixed this up with the random conversation topic.

Think I'll get some lunch. Chicken sounds good.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

High level play

Sierra Mikain wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:

Sierra Mikain wrote:

Nope, just attempting a random conversation.

Unfortunately, I mixed this up with the random conversation topic.

Think I'll get some lunch. Chicken sounds good.

Oh god, if this was the Miles and his terrible puns topic I could have made something wonderful with your chicken and the phrase 'having beef with something'

The Real Human Being

It was originally an anarchist phrase, not a feminazi phrase.

Quote:
Fine, we listened.
Ok sure.

Ni dieu ni maître

I don't need shitty advice from someone who told me to "go to the Hell you don't believe in." So fuck off, and don't ever speak to me if you're going to resort to threats. I called religion bullshit. Those are my own beliefs, and I should not be censored for them. But NEVER did I ever threaten you with anything. If it honestly takes threats for you to get across your point, then you're the petty one, not me.

This is exactly why I regret telling you people my problems. I've only created more, especially with people like CatMuto further hurting me right when I'm in such a vulnerable emotional state. I'm never going to do this again. People just end up hating me even further, and I don't need that. I'll keep all my problems to myself from now on. It's better that way for everyone.

What happened to my strength? Just as you said, it disappeared when she left me. I'm an atheist, but that just means I don't believe in gods or religion. It still means thought that I'm a slave to circumstance and chance. There's nothing that I control, because free will doesn't exist. It all boils down to pure luck, and my luck has never been good. I thought I had finally found happiness, but just like everything else in my life it disappeared in the blink of an eye.

And if it ever comes to it, I'll leave here again. Why should I stay if the majority of people want nothing to do with me? I don't care about anything anymore. Like me, hate me, ignore me, ban me, it makes no difference anymore.

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Im contemplating on getting a psp vita so i can play danganronpa so i can do school days mode and support the series. What should I do

While I am a practioner of having bought a console for the sole sake of buying one single game, I would overall not suggest it. For the most part, by the time I had the console to play the one game I wanted to play on it, I had a small list of games I also wanted to buy for it, so it didn't feel like a complete waste of my money.
In the Vita's case... well, I don't know. I personally have not seen more than one game I want from the Vita, and even that one I don't want anymore and the rest I don't care for, so I overall would stay away from it. But if you see more than one game you want to own, eventually, to play on the Vita, I'd say go for it.

TopHat, please, you are still a teen. You exaggerate heartbreak at this age and in a few years you'll just realize how silly you sounded. Just ignore her and continue to live each day at a time and then the bad phase just passes.

C-A

Quote:
TopHat, please, you are still a teen. You exaggerate heartbreak at this age and in a few years you'll just realize how silly you sounded. Just ignore her and continue to live each day at a time and then the bad phase just passes.

Fuck you and fuck anyone who brushes this off like it's nothing. I don't give a damn if I'm a child, teenager, adult, or old man. I've been deeply hurt and traumatized by this, just like my parents divorce and being wrongfully suspended from school. You think I can just "get over this?" For the last time, NOT EVERYONE REACTS TO THE SAME THINGS IN THE SAME WAY.

You might be a cold-hearted bitch who doesn't show any feelings when it comes to stuff like this, but not me. For the first time in my life, I was truly happy with her. Now that she's gone, I feel so miserable, lonely, and depressed. My life is exactly the same as it was before, and I never wanted to go back. Are you happy then? Are you happy that I've gone through this "exaggerated heartbreak?" and that I've been reduced to nothing? If all you're going to do is contribute to the horrible time that I'm going through right now, fuck off and don't even speak to me.

1000% Knight

Locking this to give people a chance to cool down.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Page 35 of 35 [ 1383 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices