Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 4 of 36[ 1440 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 36  Next
 


Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1138

Shao-Mae wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
"See, this is the sort of thing you should be paying for yourself"
"Mom, I'd love to, if I could"
"Well if you had looked for a job that you trained for, for which I paid 6000€, three years ago, bla bla bla" (She literally said bla bla bla, we both are tired of her saying it or hearing her say it)

And I WOULD try to get a job in that profession if people would actually HIRE me for that fucking thing. Okay, I know I don't LOOK the part of a cosmetician - or someone trained in that profession. I don't LIKE wearing make up, it makes my eyes feel tired and makes me feel tired, which negatively impacts my actions during the rest of the day. I don't particularly enjoy make up, but I like giving the people massages.
But everybody just sees me with my simple make up, that I only wear for job interviews, and thinks "no" cause apparently to get a job as a cosmetician YOU NEED TO GIVE YOURSELF RACOON EYES TO PROVE HOW GOOD YOU ARE MAKING YOUR EYES LOOK LIKE BIG BLACK HOLES WHICH IS APPARENTLY QUITE ATTRACTIVE ALONGSIDE FIVE LAYERS OF FOUNDATION BECAUSE *GOD FORBID* YOU CAN SEE A TINY PIMPLE ON YOUR FACE!

C-A


I always thought that your make up could actually be your portfolio equivalent. One of my cousin is a cosmetician and she once said that you know if a person is competent just by the look of her make up, because you can never really know if they don't enjoy make up (in this case she wondered why you want this job) or she is just plain old incompetent. School mean nothing in real life anybody who's trying to get a job discover it the harsh way.

Also, racoon eyes are popular because they give you attitude (strong independant womaaaaaan) and I personaly think it's sexy.

Sjibbey: What's Scrubs?


Well, if people are looking for a cosmetician then looking at the persons make-up would be the first part of the interview. If simple or inadequate then you'll have a hard time convincing your future employers. It's like when you apply to become a hairdresser and do nothing with your own hair that day, it sends out a conflicting message.

Also Shao-Mae, Scrubs is an American medical comedy-drama television series. The series follows the lives of employees at the fictional Sacred Heart teaching hospital. It's quite funny and famous for that matter. In the show you have a janitor who constantly messes around with the protagonist of the show. Somehow I could picture the character of that show portraying the scenario you described earlier.
Spoiler: here is a gif of the guy
Image

There is no solace above or below. I pray for myself, to myself - Frank Underwood

Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Maybe but I overall think it shouldn't matter what a person looks like for a job, as long as their actions during the job are good. Example, I don't enjoy wearing make up - but I don't mind putting it on other people. And I can be good at it (if my hands don't decide to have one of those days) I don't think it should matter what a masseur/masseuse looks like, as long as the massages are good.

And racoon eyes can be nice at times, but overall it looks incredibly dumb when coupled with non-'80s-huge-ass-lion-hair. Because then you have huge fuck eyes and huge fucking hair, it fits together. But putting it onto your face with normal hairstyles looks just plain dumb.
And even so, what about other people? I dunno how I'd feel about trusting someone who looks like someone punched them in the eyes with putting make up on me: for all I know, they'll give ME those fuck scary eyes. Similarly, masseuse. I don't want someone to touch my body and knead it while having huge black sockets in their face.
Urgh, creeps me the fuck out.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1138

CatMuto wrote:
Maybe but I overall think it shouldn't matter what a person looks like for a job, as long as their actions during the job are good. Example, I don't enjoy wearing make up - but I don't mind putting it on other people. And I can be good at it (if my hands don't decide to have one of those days) I don't think it should matter what a masseur/masseuse looks like, as long as the massages are good.
C-A


Yeah, but look at it from an employer perspective. Let's say we have you and 4 other girls. you say:"I don't mind putting it on other people", the others are (or at least 1 or 2) bound to say they LOVE make-up.

This means you seem less motivated than the other applicants. motivation isn't the key factor to getting hired, but it matters nonetheless. You'll have to make up for it with expertise or training to compensate. And if you're struggling to compensate, you aren't competing in the race.
There is no solace above or below. I pray for myself, to myself - Frank Underwood

Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Quote:
Yeah, but look at it from an employer perspective. Let's say we have you and 4 other girls. you say:"I don't mind putting it on other people", the others are (or at least 1 or 2) bound to say they LOVE make-up.


I do not say it like that. I generally tell the potential employers quite honestly that I mostly do not wear make up myself as it makes my eyes tired, which causes me to make more mistakes and not be so good at a potential job. The fact that I am more concerned about doing a good JOB than LOOKING good, I think, should count for more than, "ZomG I LOVE make up!"

I mean, sure, in my latest job interview I went the bubbly girl route, but still subdued.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

Sjibbey wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:
You know what I'm sick of? Getting sick. This is already the 4th time this year I've contracted some form of allergies/bronchitis. Best part too is that I just got over this mess 3 weeks ago.


That sucks dude. Do you get sick very easily or is this a new thing? Maybe you just got to eat some more fruit on a daily basis to get those extra vitamins.


I get sick very easily, usually it's always bronchitis too. I have a very weak immune system and having pneumonia at 11 weakened my lungs so I catch it quite easily, usually 3 or more times a year. I also found out last year that I'm allergic to many things. I've been taking allergy shots to help combat it, and I hear the longer I take them, the less sick I should get so I hope it helps. It's just really hard wanting to keep a job when I need so many sick breaks! I've also been taking various vitamins daily to help me out as well, but I guess it's only doing so much. Before I had pneumonia, I used to never get sick, but I guess having it weakening my lungs kinda messed me up.

Bright side, having it so often, I'm usually able to take care of it early. However, I was gone for the weekend this time and my doctor is out of town for the week. I'm hoping I can manage to get better by taking some left over antibiotics. I just always fear if I don't address this mess quick enough, I could get pneumonia again. This stuff always escalates very quickly for me.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Yeah, but look at it from an employer perspective. Let's say we have you and 4 other girls. you say:"I don't mind putting it on other people", the others are (or at least 1 or 2) bound to say they LOVE make-up.


I do not say it like that. I generally tell the potential employers quite honestly that I mostly do not wear make up myself as it makes my eyes tired, which causes me to make more mistakes and not be so good at a potential job. The fact that I am more concerned about doing a good JOB than LOOKING good, I think, should count for more than, "ZomG I LOVE make up!"

I mean, sure, in my latest job interview I went the bubbly girl route, but still subdued.

C-A


Yeah but if they get someone who likes makeup and it doesn't bother their eyes then that's probably still better.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Quote:
Yeah but if they get someone who likes makeup and it doesn't bother their eyes then that's probably still better.


But the thing is, just cause someone likes it, doesn't mean they're good at it in terms of a job. I don't like wearing make up myself, that's it. But that in no way hinders my job performance.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Yeah but if they get someone who likes makeup and it doesn't bother their eyes then that's probably still better.


But the thing is, just cause someone likes it, doesn't mean they're good at it in terms of a job. I don't like wearing make up myself, that's it. But that in no way hinders my job performance.

C-A


Yeah...but considering the situation we're talking about...the person would be showing they like it BY being good at it and applying an intricate make-up job for the interview. Like someone said it'd essentially be a portfolio when you went in.

So yeah someone might like makeup and be bad at it but for this situation it's assumed not to be the case.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Pierre wrote:
Yeah...but considering the situation we're talking about...the person would be showing they like it BY being good at it and applying an intricate make-up job for the interview. Like someone said it'd essentially be a portfolio when you went in.

So yeah someone might like makeup and be bad at it but for this situation it's assumed not to be the case.


No, no, it's actually different from that. A good cosmetician knows what make up is appropriate for which occassion and time. There are different types of make ups, all according to the situation: Day Make Up, Evening Make Up, there's even the special category of Bridal Make Up.

Let's assume I'd be an employer looking for someone to hire for a make up area and I'd actually care that they wear make up during the interview/for the job. If I met an applicant who was good at applying make up, but came to the interview in broad daylight with this kind of make up (Evening Make Up: as the name indicates, this is more appropriate to wear during evening/nighttime, when you're in a club or a dimly lit restaurant) I'd be questioning myself if this person even knows their appropriate make up types.

A more fitting make up to wear would be this kind (Day Make Up: more during the day, much more subtle tones to enhance the natural skintone, fresh colors to make you look more awake - and I personally find it easier on the eyes) Also, this is the kind of make up I tend to wear to job interviews.

Now if someone were to come to me with this kind of make up, I think it'd be pretty cool that they can do that with make up, but think they should opt more for a job in modeling agencies or film make up, rather than "simply" work at a job where the SUBTELY is more necessary than showing off what you can do.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

I think perhaps you misinterpreted me :ron:

I didn't mean an overly complex one when I said intricate, just 'more than the base' to indicate you are competent with makeup. People are going to want to go to a cosmetician that shows beauty themself because it indicates that they know what they are talking about and they know how to make someone look nice.

Going in without makeup and explaining it makes your eyes tired while being a good reason not to wear it as it messes with your capacity, is still a disadvantage in this career line against people who will wear makeup and who say it won't impede their capacity to work.

I'm not going to lie, in my eyes the fashion an cosmetics industry is overwhelmingly shallow and superficial. A body needs to be hygienic, so I'll understand shampoos and soaps and thats fine but make-up and lipstick and the like....I don't have high opinions of it. Though sadly if you are going into that industry, because it's so shallow I wouldn't be surprised if they did hold it against you for not wearing much makeup, hell they might not hire you if they don't judge you to be aesthetically pleasing enough even with makeup.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Quote:
Going in without makeup and explaining it makes your eyes tired while being a good reason not to wear it as it messes with your capacity, is still a disadvantage in this career line against people who will wear makeup and who say it won't impede their capacity to work.


*shrug* Every human is different. Some people can wear tons of make up and not have it affect them, others do get affected. Other people can tolerate the smell of perfume, my smelling it gives me headaches. They should know that and not pretty much discriminate somebody from the option of getting a job over "something like that".

Quote:
Though sadly if you are going into that industry, because it's so shallow I wouldn't be surprised if they did hold it against you for not wearing much makeup, hell they might not hire you if they don't judge you to be aesthetically pleasing enough even with makeup.


Not sure if I've openly stated it before but yes: I heavily regret having done that training. It was a waste of a year, especially since it showed me that I can't do this job for long. Had my mother not had to pay money for that training, I would've quit. And not doing that training would've saved me the several remarks of my mother about how she spent 6000€ on that training. Yes, I WILL pay her back but not by working in a job I hate and that gives me migraines.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1138

CatMuto wrote:
Not sure if I've openly stated it before but yes: I heavily regret having done that training. It was a waste of a year, especially since it showed me that I can't do this job for long. Had my mother not had to pay money for that training, I would've quit. And not doing that training would've saved me the several remarks of my mother about how she spent 6000€ on that training. Yes, I WILL pay her back but not by working in a job I hate and that gives me migraines.

C-A


You've stated it before Cat. But I can't comprehend that your training costs €6000. A year of full time University study in the Netherlands is around 2000 - 2500 euro (excluding books and such) and then I'm talking about an excellent University. How come your training was so expensive?
There is no solace above or below. I pray for myself, to myself - Frank Underwood

Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Sjibbey wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Not sure if I've openly stated it before but yes: I heavily regret having done that training. It was a waste of a year, especially since it showed me that I can't do this job for long. Had my mother not had to pay money for that training, I would've quit. And not doing that training would've saved me the several remarks of my mother about how she spent 6000€ on that training. Yes, I WILL pay her back but not by working in a job I hate and that gives me migraines.

C-A


You've stated it before Cat. But I can't comprehend that your training costs €6000. A year of full time University study in the Netherlands is around 2000 - 2500 euro (excluding books and such) and then I'm talking about an excellent University. How come your training was so expensive?


Probably cause this wasn't a University, it was a cosmetician school. I don't know the difference. And to be exact, it cost 5.200€ And that price included the training, the tools I got but excluded the money spent to buy our own towels.

Also... FUCK YOU GREEN/RED LIGHT MINIGAME FROM TALES OF SYMPHONIA! I REMEMBER WHY I HATED DOING THIS THING!! AND THE ONLY REASON I'M DOING IT IS FOR THAT FUCKING WEAPON!! I'll get that weapon and then that minigame can go FUCK ITSELF!!

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Gender: Female

Location: Northern California

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Posts: 701

Shao-Mae wrote:

I always thought that your make up could actually be your portfolio equivalent. One of my cousin is a cosmetician and she once said that you know if a person is competent just by the look of her make up, because you can never really know if they don't enjoy make up (in this case she wondered why you want this job) or she is just plain old incompetent. School mean nothing in real life anybody who's trying to get a job discover it the harsh way.

Also, racoon eyes are popular because they give you attitude (strong independant womaaaaaan) and I personaly think it's sexy.

Sjibbey: What's Scrubs?


Think of House M.D if it was on comedy central and it was about nurses. And funny(er)
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

shippersdreamer wrote:
Shao-Mae wrote:

I always thought that your make up could actually be your portfolio equivalent. One of my cousin is a cosmetician and she once said that you know if a person is competent just by the look of her make up, because you can never really know if they don't enjoy make up (in this case she wondered why you want this job) or she is just plain old incompetent. School mean nothing in real life anybody who's trying to get a job discover it the harsh way.

Also, racoon eyes are popular because they give you attitude (strong independant womaaaaaan) and I personaly think it's sexy.

Sjibbey: What's Scrubs?


Think of House M.D if it was on comedy central and it was about nurses. And funny(er)


:objection:

Scrubs is an American medical comedy-drama television series. The series follows the lives of employees at the fictional Sacred Heart teaching hospital. The title is a play on surgical scrubs and a term for a low-ranking person because at the beginning of the series, most of the main characters were medical interns.
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

Well, it's been eight weeks since she left me and school is finished on Friday. I'll probably never see her ever again or at least for a very long time assuming that we have any classes together next year.

The thing is though, is that I don't feel relieved or as if any weight has been taken off my shoulders. I feel just as bad as I did when she left. I don't have any real friends and I'm not going anywhere this summer. That's going to inevitably draw my thoughts to thinking about her. It'll just sink me deeper and deeper into the misery that I'm already in.

The worst part about this is that I can't enjoy the things that I normally used to. Video games, movies, god even music. None of them are as enjoyable as they were before. I don't feel as if being part of a fictional world solves my problems. I'm not "moved" by anything anymore, because there's already enough drama in my life. Sure, I still attempt to do these things with the time that I have, but they just don't feel as fun anymore.

Hell, I can't even EAT the same way anymore. Food doesn't have the same taste, and I abstain from eating way more often now. In March I was 184 pounds. Now I'm down to around 170. That's a huge difference right there.

So really, what the hell is there now for me? I'm still miserable and I'll be the same during the summer. Any normal student would be happy that school's over. But not me. I'm the only one who's goddam miserable and crying his eyes out over everything.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

I burned my hair faxial hair eyebrow and eye lashes and my left hand by acident nothing serious just minor but my hand pain is so painful I cannot bear it. Even though the ice is on it to stop the pain the burn is still there.....fucking grill......
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

Anthony wrote:
I burned my hair faxial hair eyebrow and eye lashes and my left hand by acident nothing serious just minor but my hand pain is so painful I cannot bear it. Even though the ice is on it to stop the pain the burn is still there.....fucking grill......


It sounds pretty serious man :/ not got anything to treat it with other than ice? Just to be sure, burns can be a lot worse than they first appear.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

Ointment...... just made the pain...... sting like hell...... my knuckles are the one that are burning.....
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

I see that complaining about my problems, no matter how bad they get, isn't going to do anything here.

Fine, I get it. No one wants to get involved. I'll just go waste someone else's time with them. Why do I even bother anymore. I should just get off the Internet and never come back for everyone's sake. Problem is, that I can't bring myself to do it.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Go beyond! PLUS...ULTRA!

Gender: Female

Location: ★Toronto★

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1696

Sometimes a response isn't needed. Venting out your problem can do good on it's own. Then again, people are different when dealing with personal issues.
TNSFW Tumblr.Buy My Art/Request Commissions
Instagram & Twitter: @miilkywei ☆ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ FC: 3883-9579-4899
Currently Playing/Re-watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon/Boku No Hero Academia
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
Sometimes a response isn't needed. Venting out your problem can do good on it's own. Then again, people are different when dealing with personal issues.


No, it doesn't do anything for me. It's just text on a screen that's ignored by other people.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Explorer

Gender: None specified

Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am

Posts: 737

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
Sometimes a response isn't needed. Venting out your problem can do good on it's own. Then again, people are different when dealing with personal issues.


No, it doesn't do anything for me. It's just text on a screen that's ignored by other people.

I wouldn't so much say that.
However, quite a few of the things that you've said are basically repetitions of things you've already said.
Quite a few of those things are too general to even respond to (i.e., your repeated statements about how 'everything makes you miserable').
And when something is specific enough to expand upon, you kinda brush off every attempt at helping, saying things like 'it doesn't really matter anyway, you're just words on a screen' or something. (Couple pages back in this very thread, even.)
I obviously don't speak for everyone here, but personally, when my honest tries at helping are treated like that, it discourages me from even trying in the future.

Yes, it's true that we don't know the situation you're going through. But it's possible that your negative outlook on the situation is tinting your perception of events to make it seem worse than it already is. "Misery loves itself," as it were.
I know you've already said that you don't like the idea of medication, calling it 'artificial happiness', which would seem fake to you. (And again, this is my thoughts on the matter; a very personal matter, I might add, so it might not be true for you.) But, after thinking a bit more, that 'artificial happiness' could open your thoughts to the positive side of things. And seeing that positive side could lead to 'natural happiness'.

If you want to dismiss my statements, or try to refute them one by one, I can't stop you. All I can do is offer my insight on the matter.
Image
Well? Are we going or what?
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4126

What would you have us do, Professor? As far as I can tell, many of us want to help you feel better. There's only so much we can do over the Internet, though. I can't speak for anyone else, but being here for you online is the best I can manage--besides, if I tried to visit you in person to try to cheer you up, your mom or brother would probably call the police or chase me away.
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
I see that complaining about my problems, no matter how bad they get, isn't going to do anything here.


TopHat, this is a vent station. Here - and actually on all kinds of threads - nothing somehow obligates a user to respond to anyone's post. Some people come here just to vent, to get things out of their system, like I do when I just need to vent with my fingers rather than grab the nearest object or person and shake the hell out of it. Others ask for advice.

Also, I think we've had this question and resulting conversation before: what are we supposed to do with your venting posts? Lament with you, console you? We've done that and other stuff and it always resulted in things escalating. I'm not sure if you're trying to vent or just asking for attention that you ultimately say you don't want, cause it's just pity or similar.

I have an overall vent... Hurry up and come here already, Thunderstorm, and lower the temperature! I want wind. And rain. And that cold air in my room.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

I would sorely love it Cat if it was that easy to summon wind, wind is just the best on a hot or humid day.

Also:

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
I see that complaining about my problems, no matter how bad they get, isn't going to do anything here.

Fine, I get it. No one wants to get involved. I'll just go waste someone else's time with them. Why do I even bother anymore. I should just get off the Internet and never come back for everyone's sake. Problem is, that I can't bring myself to do it.


It's not that no one wants to get involved. I'll admit I've been more hesitant to get involved here after the new rules meaning that if in doubt you SHOULDN'T give advice but that's the thread not your issues.

It's just that we've tried at length to talk to you about your problems but you brush off our efforts come back a few days or a week later and say "Well I guess no one cares about me" or "I'm just wasting your time" or "you guys would be happier without me". The first one is just insulting to the people who've tried to help you before and have shown caring for you before. The latter two are massively presumptuous of our attitudes.

I've talked to you in public and in PM about your problems but you seem to be of the mindset that nothing we can do short of coming down and single-handedly eradicating all of your problems will be acceptable. You are talking to relative strangers on the internet, across borders and across seas. How much can we really offer you other than advice? Which you block out on the grounds of "Nobody understands".

I'm sorry Tophat but you come across as quite juvenile at times because it's so dramatically 'teen angst' to wallow in sorrow after your girlfriend leaves you to the point of turning others away. Especially for a relatively short-term relationship like yours it's almost a charicature of the sad melodramatic lost romance. Except I get that it's real pain for you but your insistance that no one else can help and we don't care isn't the hard cold truth of it.

People are trying to help because they do care. I've tried and learned that you probably won't take my advice after the first time you left. Then I've tried again at which point you stopped the discussion. Now every time you post another update on your sorrow I know exactly how it will end because you won't listen to me. It'd be beating over the same old ground again and again where I explain life doesn't end because of this, you've got years ahead of you, the realities of the rest of your life are fine, school sucks for a lot of people but you'd just reply "my life is over because of this" "Years ahead of me doesn't help me now" "No nothing in my life is fine" "school is filled with parasites that I have to see every day".

It's not that we don't care and won't offer advice but I've learned that when I do you just brush it off and come back later saying "No one ever cared about me" and that just makes me sad :ron:
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

Do you people think I want to be this way? That I like being miserable?

You want to know why I do not acknowledge your advice? BECAUSE NOTHING ANYONE HAS SAID HAS WORKED. Goddamit, even my own psychologist has told me there is nothing I can do to improve my current situation. If a trained professional who's an expert at problems like this can't even give me solutions, that tells you how bad it is for me. You people tell me the same tired things over and over again. You honestly think that I haven't tried those things by now? Where I live, I simply cannot be happy. And yes, my psychologist has said that it's the people who surround me that are the cause of my misery. It's no fault of mine.

You want to know why I'm so broken up over her leaving and acting "juvenile?" Because I have NO ONE in my life to support me. I'm completely alone. I have no friends. I have no one in my life that cares about me. This summer is going to be spending it alone, seeing no one and talking to no one. Because there's no one in my life that wants to see me. When people break up, they have other people to support them. I don't have anyone. I have to go through this emotional agony every day on my own.

You want to know why I'm so negative? Because there is no positive side to anything for me. Every single fucking day. I hate every moment that I'm in school. I hate every moment that I'm at home with my broken family. There is absolutely no happiness or joy in my life. No amount of pills will change that. Because there is no positive side here to see.

There's nothing I can do. I have to live like this day after day after day

I just spent the last ten minutes crying my eyes out in my math class. Because I can't take it anymore and because I'm fed up of everything. School finishes tomorrow. It's going to be another long and lonely summer.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

Quote:
You want to know why I do not acknowledge your advice? BECAUSE NOTHING ANYONE HAS SAID HAS WORKED.


TopHat... what are we supposed to say? You say nothing we say works, that you tried things out. You even admit that your psychologist has admitted that you currently have no way to improve things. What. Are we. Supposed. To do? Or say? I get that you're hurting but... why lash out at us over not "helping" you when we can't do anything? We tried talking to you, it doesn't work. We try giving you advice, it doesn't work. We try to let you deal with things on your own, it doesn't work. And all of those things always end up with you yelling at us even more, insulting us because we can't help you or solve things for you or you downright leaving the discussion with words that sound like you're going off to sulk in a corner even more. And you can't blame us for eventually giving up when everything results in you just feeling worse or getting angry at us, when we technically are not at fault for your situations.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

How the hell am I supposed to know? Why are you asking me what you people should say!?

What the hell do you want from me then? Talking to people doesn't change anything, and being alone doesn't change anything. I'm at a complete loss of what I'm supposed to do. I go through each day hating every moment and there are no signs that anything is getting better. Nothing I do changes a damn thing.

I'm sick of my life and I'm sick of living like this. Friendless, miserable, and alone. That's what it all is.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
How the hell am I supposed to know? Why are you asking me what you people should say!?

What the hell do you want from me then? Talking to people doesn't change anything, and being alone doesn't change anything. I'm at a complete loss of what I'm supposed to do. I go through each day hating every moment and there are no signs that anything is getting better. Nothing I do changes a damn thing.

I'm sick of my life and I'm sick of living like this. Friendless, miserable, and alone. That's what it all is.


We're asking you to not berate us because we can't help you.

In future if I don't reply to a message of yours saying about how your life if horrible remember that it's not because I don't care, I'm sad you're stuck in a rut in life just now but I've talked it over with you several times and you say nothing works so I'm not replying because I don't think there's anymore I can do for you.

When you come on and rage about how we 'ignored' your post and how "No one wants to be involved" it's not the truth, it's just we don't know what else can help you, and we don't appreciate you lashing out at us for that.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9877

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
How the hell am I supposed to know? Why are you asking me what you people should say!?


Right back at you. We don't know what we're supposed to say to you, you don't know what you actually want from us.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

The dwarf geeky panda!

Gender: Female

Location: Where am I?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am

Posts: 385

Seriously TopHat sometime I don't really know what to do to you. To console you or hit you in the face screaming WAKE UP! Your love relationship make me think about the one my friend had to go through, he whined about it for a year. Damn I wanted to punch him in the face. I don't believe no one cares for you. First you have a family, I'm sure if you died they would be sad. You say no one talk to you. Really, not even the children for who you are doing those play? Not even the librarian at your school? Not even those old folks that you can volunteer to visit just to make them happy? Not even children in the hospital where you can volunteer to lift their spirit? Not even this homeless people who might need a little compagny? Yeah, when people bother those people who seem so different to us are so nice when you come across them.

if you absolutly still want to scream you pain, do a poem, a song, a book/ short-story, a drawing, a movie, a game, a project that might relieve your pain. Sometime when you feel pathetic try to see it from another point of view. When you say people aren't decent for you, what do you mean. Is your attitude in relation,? Is it because of different point of view on certain matters? Your ex doesn't want to talk to you anymore, is she scared? Does she still suffer from the speration and try to forget? Your parents are "dissapointed with you". Do you talk to them ?Do you tell them about how you feel? Do you show them what you do? Your project about learning different languages?

If you could elaborate on things maybe we could bring more "specific advices".

Also, when I looked about the matter about Facebook and teenage depression I learned that Facebook aggravate the problem, by not only showing happy people, but repeating over and over the same problems again can be very detrimental as the person only think about the problems and not about the other things that compose it's life (hey you have a language project and want to travel the world, think about that rather than focusing on problems.).
Please don't hit me...
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1138

Anthony wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Shao-Mae wrote:

I always thought that your make up could actually be your portfolio equivalent. One of my cousin is a cosmetician and she once said that you know if a person is competent just by the look of her make up, because you can never really know if they don't enjoy make up (in this case she wondered why you want this job) or she is just plain old incompetent. School mean nothing in real life anybody who's trying to get a job discover it the harsh way.

Also, racoon eyes are popular because they give you attitude (strong independant womaaaaaan) and I personaly think it's sexy.

Sjibbey: What's Scrubs?


Think of House M.D if it was on comedy central and it was about nurses. And funny(er)


:objection:

Scrubs is an American medical comedy-drama television series. The series follows the lives of employees at the fictional Sacred Heart teaching hospital. The title is a play on surgical scrubs and a term for a low-ranking person because at the beginning of the series, most of the main characters were medical interns.


Good job man, you answered not only the same question as I did, but also using the exact same text from Wikipedia. I don't mind some of my posts get ignored, but this takes things to a whole new level.

And the vent thread is centered around tophat again. Not that you can't complain, but you keep hurling the same problem at us over and over again. We tried cheering for you, giving you advise, people talked to you and we tried leaving you alone. And honestly, I don't have a solution for you. No one here has the right answer for you. We tried cheering, advising, talking and leaving you alone, but you seem to get mad either way. My point is, if we can't help you with this problem and it has been discussed extensively, why do you purposely keep bringing it up? It reminds my of Far Cry man. Doing the same thing over and over again, but expect a different outcome.

Well, now for my own frustrations. I didn't passed my assessment today. It took 2 weeks to prepare the thing and it didn't pay off. What really stung was that my ideas were correct and the presentation was really good, but there was a fundamental flaw in my plan. This flaw meant that in reality the plan could never succeed. I feel pretty stupid now, since it's something that could have probably been avoided if I watched the news daily. Well at least I got feedback from the teachers so I can try again in 2 weeks and that time, there will be no mistakes!

But what really grinds my gears is that my internship assignment was not approved by my school. This assignment was awesome, I was supposed to dissect all the processes of a car leasing company, learn how every bit of it worked, then suggest improvements for the process and make a quality management system for the entire process. This quality management system would be ISO certified (meaning quality guaranteed) which would greatly benefit the company as it would be good for my resume. Also I really liked this assignment since it would require a lot of talking with co-workers and push my skills to the limit in order to make a great quality management system.
But my school put an end to that. Since research is an important part of the internship the idea was flat out denied. Since the end destination of the project was already clear (getting ISO certified) we wouldn't be able to draw our own conclusions as the result of a research. Now I not only need to apologize to the company for not being able to do their assignment, but also have 1 month to find another internship or there will be trouble with school.

So instead of my vacation I got an extra 2 weeks of school including worries for my internship. Today sucked.
There is no solace above or below. I pray for myself, to myself - Frank Underwood

Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

Quote:
Seriously TopHat sometime I don't really know what to do to you. To console you or hit you in the face screaming WAKE UP! Your love relationship make me think about the one my friend had to go through, he whined about it for a year. Damn I wanted to punch him in the face.


So I have no right to be this way? Do you have any idea how miserable and lonely I was before I met her? She was my only reason for living. And she promised me that she'd always be there for me and that she cared very much. I TRUSTED this woman. I all put my faith into her. For her to leave me, and in the abrupt way that she did, was nothing short of devastating. Normal people have other people to help them get through things like this. But not me. I don't have anyone in my life, because no one cares and I have no friends.

Quote:
I don't believe no one cares for you. First you have a family, I'm sure if you died they would be sad.


A family that's completely broken and at each others throats. My father is not part of my life. He only provides for us financially, and that's because he has to by law. While he has occasionally done a few things for me and my brother, the majority of the time he only cares for himself. I'll give credit to my mother though, in that she's done more for me than anyone has. Unfortunately, her poor health makes her very irritable and I'm yelled at for many things. She's unfair to me, and I'm very miserable being under her roof. My brother is a stubborn asshole who never listens to anyone. He's the source of my mother's health constantly failing, and there's always yelling and screaming between the two of them every day.

What a dumb thing to say. Of course, they'd be sad. ANY normal family would be sad if someone died. But as of now, they didn't raise me the right way. I've been deprived of any real childhood and have hated my life ever since my family was torn apart.

Quote:
Really, not even the children for who you are doing those play? Not even the librarian at your school? Not even those old folks that you can volunteer to visit just to make them happy? Not even children in the hospital where you can volunteer to lift their spirit? Not even this homeless people who might need a little company? Yeah, when people bother those people who seem so different to us are so nice when you come across them.


I don't do volunteer services regularly. I only do them when I have to, and it isn't something that I do every week. The children at the plays? I'm a fucking usher, for christ sake. I take tickets, and give back stubs. I don't talk to anyone there. Besides, these are goddamn little kids. You think I want to talk them? And this is something I did a maximum of four times this year.

The librarian? Fuck no. I've never said a word to her, and she's just some teacher who's there for supervision. Where I live, there are no homeless shelters. Any such organizations are downtown, but my mother would never let me go there alone. As for the other places, I don't have the time nor desire to go there. I have enough problems on my own to worry about. I'm the one who's spirit needs lifting right now.

Quote:
if you absolutly still want to scream you pain, do a poem, a song, a book/ short-story, a drawing, a movie, a game, a project that might relieve your pain.


Those things don't help me. They're distractions that do jackshit for any of my problems. I've done them before. Trust me, they don't help.

Quote:
When you say people aren't decent for you, what do you mean. Is your attitude in relation,? Is it because of different point of view on certain matters?


No, it's because the people I'm surrounded by are a bunch of rich white preppy snobs. I'm NOTHING like them, nor do I have anything in common. The people who seem to be decent turn out to be just as bad. This is from direct experience, and no fault of mine. I've had talks with my psychologist about this, and he agrees that it's the people here who are causing my pain. It is in absolutely in no ways my fault. My mind and thinking is on a completely different level than there's. I don't have any ways to meet new people either until college, because again, I'm not allowed to go into the city alone.

Quote:
Your ex doesn't want to talk to you anymore, is she scared? Does she still suffer from the speration and try to forget?


With her, it's like playing Russian Roulette. Most of the time I always lose. Sometimes she'll talk to me, sometimes she won't. She's the type of person who runs away from their problems and cannot own up to anything. Again, both my psychologist and even her own mother have stated that its her attitude and behavior which is the problem. It has nothing to do with me.

Quote:
Your parents are "dissapointed with you". Do you talk to them ?Do you tell them about how you feel? Do you show them what you do? Your project about learning different languages?


Of course I talk to them. It doesn't change a damn thing and my opinion doesn't matter. My father thinks that learning Japanese is a waste of time anyway. They don't care about what I think, and nothing is ever good enough, especially for my father.

Quote:
Also, when I looked about the matter about Facebook and teenage depression I learned that Facebook aggravate the problem, by not only showing happy people, but repeating over and over the same problems again can be very detrimental as the person only think about the problems and not about the other things that compose it's life (hey you have a language project and want to travel the world, think about that rather than focusing on problems.).


There isn't anything else that composes my life besides my problems. Every single aspect of my life has something wrong with it, and I cannot fix them, as we've previously discussed. So what if I'm learning a language and want to travel the world? Those are lofty goals and aspirations. NOT reality, and NOT what my life currently is.

Quote:
And the vent thread is centered around tophat again. Not that you can't complain, but you keep hurling the same problem at us over and over again. We tried cheering for you, giving you advise, people talked to you and we tried leaving you alone. And honestly, I don't have a solution for you. No one here has the right answer for you. We tried cheering, advising, talking and leaving you alone, but you seem to get mad either way. My point is, if we can't help you with this problem and it has been discussed extensively, why do you purposely keep bringing it up? It reminds my of Far Cry man. Doing the same thing over and over again, but expect a different outcome.


Because I have nowhere else to turn, that's why. And I know no one here has solutions. I'm not getting mad at anyone because of any particular piece of advice. I'm getting angry because the same advice gets repeated over and over again, when I've made it explicitly clear that I've tried it already and it hasn't changed anything. But regardless, there's no where else for me to go.

If I'm so much of a problem, organize a petition for the mods to ban me from the forums permanently or something. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Go beyond! PLUS...ULTRA!

Gender: Female

Location: ★Toronto★

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1696

It's very hard trying to help someone that constantly pushes people away and shuns their words. You're asking for help. I mean... you're posting for that exact reason, right? So don't push people away or make them feel inferior for trying to help.
TNSFW Tumblr.Buy My Art/Request Commissions
Instagram & Twitter: @miilkywei ☆ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ FC: 3883-9579-4899
Currently Playing/Re-watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon/Boku No Hero Academia
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

SHSL Despair wrote:
It's very hard trying to help someone that constantly pushes people away and shuns their words. You're asking for help. I mean... you're posting for that exact reason, right? So don't push people away or make them feel inferior for trying to help.


I'm not pushing anyone away. I'm saying that any advice thrown at me has not helped me at all because either I've tried it or it simply does not apply to my situation.

I make people feel inferior? That's all people have done to me for my entire life.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Go beyond! PLUS...ULTRA!

Gender: Female

Location: ★Toronto★

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1696

What do expect people to do for you when you can't even help yourself?

So you you know that feels, don't make others feel that way for helping you. Just because it's happened to you doesn't mean you can do it to others. Especially to those who are trying to help.
They could have easily ignored you, but they didn't.
TNSFW Tumblr.Buy My Art/Request Commissions
Instagram & Twitter: @miilkywei ☆ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ FC: 3883-9579-4899
Currently Playing/Re-watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon/Boku No Hero Academia
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14154

Quote:
I'm getting angry because the same advice gets repeated over and over again,


Quote:
I see that complaining about my problems, no matter how bad they get, isn't going to do anything here.

Fine, I get it. No one wants to get involved. I'll just go waste someone else's time with them. Why do I even bother anymore. I should just get off the Internet and never come back for everyone's sake. Problem is, that I can't bring myself to do it.


Seems to me you are getting angry over the fact NO ONE gave you advice this time.

Advice is a bonus in this thread...and it's not even encouraged...after incidents in the old vent station the rules were added here.

So that advice would only be given if it was thought the person wanted it. We know you don't want our advice because you've already wrote us off. If you'd open your eyes you'd see we've been supporting you mostly through this whole thing.

Also:
Quote:
So I have no right to be this way? Do you have any idea how miserable and lonely I was before I met her?


Yes we do...we were here for that as well when you left the first time saying a lot of the same things as you are now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

SHSL Despair wrote:
What do expect people to do for you when you can't even help yourself?

So you you know that feels, don't make others feel that way for helping you. Just because it's happened to you doesn't mean you can do it to others. Especially to those who are trying to help.
They could have easily ignored you, but they didn't.


Don't you fucking say that I haven't tried helping myself. I've done everything people have suggested here already. I've done every possible option and have tried to be happy. But NOTHING WORKS. NOTHING CAN CHANGE as long as I'm in the surroundings I'm in right now.

Quote:
So that advice would only be given if it was thought the person wanted it. We know you don't want our advice because you've already wrote us off. If you'd open your eyes you'd see we've been supporting you mostly through this whole thing.


I've looked at everything everyone has said. I only "write it off," because again for the hundredth time, I've already tried the majority of what's been offered here.

Quote:
Yes we do...we were here for that as well when you left the first time saying a lot of the same things as you are now.


Then don't bother asking these kinds of questions or acting like I have no right to be so broken up over this. Because that's what I'm getting right now.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

The dwarf geeky panda!

Gender: Female

Location: Where am I?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am

Posts: 385

Why would you want to talk to a bunch of kids? Maybe to know them? To have fun? Age doesn't really matter as long as it's fun. I used to volunteer to help young children with their math history and such. Later I discovered that one of the kid liked manga and we use to talk about it, another one, a young girl, was indian and we both asked about our culture and such. We had around 10 years in difference.

You say everyone is an idiot. How the fuck do you know if you just consider them as idiots. I assume you don't talk to anyone.

Why don't you talk to the librairian/Teachers? They are humans too and can share some experience with you.

Why don't you join a club about something. Maybe one which as no links to school, like a jogging club,theater troup, a gardening club, a drawing club, a manga club, a food club, etc.

Why don't you do something to forget about your ex? I will once again repeat myself, your life shouldn't be over because one girl left you. A girl that you don't seem to understand well as it is. You are starting to sound like a broken record. Go out and meet other people being on the net or on real life.

Opportunities are created to happen, they do not magicaly appears. These problem may be your life, but they are not your future.
Please don't hit me...
Page 4 of 36 [ 1440 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 36  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO