Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Winston Payne: Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Hello! I know this is the third game i said ill make, but this one will be worked on right beside Morgan Wright.
If you can guess from the title, this is Winston "Rookie Killer" Payne, but as a defense attorney. No, this isnt an alternate universe-kinda thing. this is based off the first case of MW:AA. when payne quits his job as a prosecutor.

Basic Summary: After his loss against rookie DA Morgan Wright, Payne quits his job as a prosecutor. Only to become a Defense attorney. Now in his new job, Payne finds out that being a defense attorney is harder than it seems. Can he prove his clients guilty innocent? find out in Winston Payne: Ace Attorney!

Now since this just popped into my head thanks to this case i havent done much in anything. so basically i need voice actors, spriters, background/cutscene artists, coders, and writers.

Everything: 0%

Case 1 - The Beginning Payne (placeholder)

Summarary: NOTHING, why? Because i havent thought of it yet. if anyone wants to help me think of a case, just email me at firethehedgehog@yahoo.com , or skype me at MrTailsluver.

For sprites, a few new payne sprites (Objecting, Pointing, Deskslam, etc.)
Also his assistant, Maria Mann. (will make character profiles later)
Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

My fangame: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney is right here: viewtopic.php?t=30205

Last edited by MrTailsluver on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Winston Payne: Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Y'know

I never thought Payne to be as interesting a character tbh.

Nearavex wrote:
I never thought Payne to be as interesting a character tbh.

That's what im gonna try to do, im gonna try to make him interesting. Key word is try in that sentence
Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

I also think it'd be fun to see what i could do to make him interesting aswell.

Ron Karma

Personally, I think you should focus on your current project (Morgan Wright), rather than starting new ones on a whim. I mean would you rather have several mediocre fan games, or one well made one?
But hey, that's just my view.
My Fan Game Click the Bracelet to see my sprites

It's probably gonna be like that miles edgeworth fan game i made my post about, finish the other two, and if i remember to, finish this one.

Y'know

You seem to have an idea somewhat similar to what I plan for Marvin Grossberg, hahah.

It's hard to make it work with comedy relief characters, even if respectable in-universe. Sometimes, even the names can get in the way.

"Winston Payne: Ace Attorney" doesn't really sound all that convincing. Image Nor really does Marvin Grossberg for that matter.

The best you can do is somehow re-design him to better fit the role of a protagonist as well as name the game itself in a different way - at the very least, that is what I have in plans for Marvin.

Last edited by Nearavex on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, im thinking of changing his character gradually over the first 2 cases. So for the last two cases i'd have to really work on his character, the only thing is, i havent really thought of a good way to do that. The only 2 ways i've thought of is having one of the characters kinda help him change, or just have him change on his own. In all honesty i think having one of the characters kinda help him change is the best one. Of course that's my opinion.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games