Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 4 of 5[ 186 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Fighting game fanatics Unite!Topic%20Title

Call me James

So thought I'd revive this topic with a big issue in the fighting game community, and that's salt/getting salty/raging when you lose.

Everyone gets salty from time to time, but I just found myself on the receiving end of a salty player today. Was a bit unexpected, since he was a Phoenix Wright player, and a damn good one, too. From what I've seen in my time playing Marvel, PW players are usually at one with their salt, after losing so many times in the lower ranks, before learning some tech with Nick and then doing well with him.

Guy was a Mighty Lord (don't see many of them, to be honest) and had Phoenix Wright on point, Captain America second and Deadpool as anchor. Guy's Deadpool was Godlike too, by the way. And he had an awesome Turnabout Mode conversion that was like yoooooo :spload: Getting off topic, but anyway. Ahem. I just barely scraped a win and was sweating bullets. So I had to send him a message telling him how great his Phoenix Wright/Deadpool was and GG and all that. Get a message back - "Fuck you, you piece of shit". So, I'm like "Wow, dude. I tell you you're awesome and you come back with that? Damn..." So then he tells me to not worry, he's just salty. Here's where I felt the need to comment. Being salty is different when the other guy is like "Wow, damn. You're Godlike, dude. I got super lucky, you deserved that win, bro." to when he either says nothing or teabags you/taunts/sends mail trolling you. Everyone gets salty, I know that. I do too, but if the opponent sends me a message telling me I'm great with my characters, surely that's gotta brush away some of the salt? No? :gumshoe:

Thoughts? Anyone else been the victim of a sodium attack from another player? Opinions on salt in general?
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

Gettin' Old!

I once hit someone with an instant kill move with a low-tier character on Persona 4 Arena. (For context Instant Kill moves can only be done really at the end of the fight, think of them more as Fatalities than cheap). Of course it's a long animated thing and the guy disconnects before it finishes. I chide him for it lightly saying it's not cool to disconnect like that and he send me back my exact message except reversed.

*shrug* I'm guessing based on the way your guy acted he probably regretted his actions and was just especially furious at the close loss, maybe he'd been chasing the victory for a while.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

High level play

I get most of my rage quits when I try to end the match with Phoenix Wright's lvl 3 hyper. Since that thing almost always kills and takes a good time for the cinematic to end the people use this time to ragequit at their leisure.

I remember a guy who kept tea-bagging me at the end of our matches, though we were even in games (2-2). I get Phoenix into turnabout mode for 2 times in this match, so I was dominating him this round. On his final character I point some fingers, pop the x-factor into lvl 3 or a cinematic ender. Phoenix goes: The one who actually committed the crime... *plip: player session has ended*
Normally I would led this slide, but since he tea-bagged me I sended him a message: "Hint: it was YOU who committed the crime". I start a new match when his reply comes in: "this is the worst game ive ever played". Still have a picture of that message, that salt was delicious.

Although I don't ragequit I become rather salty myself sometimes. Emotion is part of the game and I wouldn't want it any other way. It's just that Marvel has a lot of scumbag players for some reason.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Gettin' Old!

Sjibbey wrote:
I get most of my rage quits when I try to end the match with Phoenix Wright's lvl 3 hyper. Since that thing almost always kills and takes a good time for the cinematic to end the people use this time to ragequit at their leisure.

I remember a guy who kept tea-bagging me at the end of our matches, though we were even in games (2-2). I get Phoenix into turnabout mode for 2 times in this match, so I was dominating him this round. On his final character I point some fingers, pop the x-factor into lvl 3 or a cinematic ender. Phoenix goes: The one who actually committed the crime... *plip: player session has ended*
Normally I would led this slide, but since he tea-bagged me I sended him a message: "Hint: it was YOU who committed the crime". I start a new match when his reply comes in: "this is the worst game ive ever played". Still have a picture of that message, that salt was delicious.

Although I don't ragequit I become rather salty myself sometimes. Emotion is part of the game and I wouldn't want it any other way. It's just that Marvel has a lot of scumbag players for some reason.

Lets be honest Sjibbey, the entire fighting game community has a lot of scumbags in it. :sadshoe:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

High level play

Pierre wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:

Lets be honest Sjibbey, the entire fighting game community has a lot of scumbags in it. :sadshoe:

Yeah I can't deny that. Although I'm only really invested in 2 gaming communities (the fighting game one and Ace Attorney) so I wonder if the fighting game one is relatively good or bad when compared to other ones. I never started League Of Legends because of how infamous the community was for example.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

An Enigma Among Humans

Well, I played Street Fighter IV for the 3DS online, and I just learned a startling revalation: I suck at Street Fighter. I have only won ONE match to this date, and it was a guy playing as Ryu. His strategy was "Stand far away. Throw hadokens. When the opponent gets close, tatsumaki senpukyaku him". I'm playing as Juri, so it was easy beating him. But everyone else kicked my ass. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be good at this.

Call me James

The fighting game community is scumbag city, for real :yogi:

Don't get that many ragequits myself, though I too also got one during Ace Attorney. I think it's just how long the hyper lasts that cheeses people off, really. I've also never ragequit once, due to being the moral little guy that I am :gymshoe: Don't get me wrong, I can get salty as f**k sometimes. But the sodium mostly leads to fueling my drive to want to beat the guy next time, so there's that. It's rare I get salty, though. Mostly because I either get beat by someone and think "I'll getcha next time, buddy..." or get dominated by some Godlike dude and you can't even get mad at that :redd:

And Lord Doitsu, not played SF myself, but there's one thing I know. Learn your footsies. Going nuts works for Marvel because it's random as hell and you can mash with certain characters to win. SF, at least to my knowledge, you need to be a little more careful and punish stuff.

Gettin' Old!

I tend to get more dejected than salty, but then again I lose a fair bit.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Well, I played Street Fighter IV for the 3DS online, and I just learned a startling revalation: I suck at Street Fighter. I have only won ONE match to this date, and it was a guy playing as Ryu. His strategy was "Stand far away. Throw hadokens. When the opponent gets close, tatsumaki senpukyaku him". I'm playing as Juri, so it was easy beating him. But everyone else kicked my ass. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be good at this.

Well it's going to take some time to be good at the game. That said I can give you some pointers regarding Juri to help you get started.

1: Don't master the hard stuff for now, stick to the bread and butter(simple but effective combo's). Yuri has some insane combo's with leaving her opponents in a juggle state after intercepting them in mid-air, knock them down with a ground bounce and after that you can go for reset (putting your opponent in a difficult position where to block so you can start a new combo). She also has decent Focus Attack Dash Cancel (FADC) combo's, but that stuff is probably too hard for a beginner. This means you can't use Yuri to her 100% potential.

INSTEAD start with the easy combo's. Jump in with heavy kick or punch --> down medium kick --> Light fire ball or cartwheel kick. Learn the range where it's good to jump in, because Juri can cross up her opponents (ability to jump over enemy and hit them from behind in the air) with medium kick. Air medium kick behind opponent --> down medium kick --> Light fire ball or cartweel kick. Full screen? throw some fireballs. If you have some experience with how her fire balls work notice you can hold the fireball by holding the button, with this you can keep a trap card in your hand at the expense of 1 kick button.
If you learn the basic combo's and start to hit them you will inherently learn things as: spacing (attacking or defending at a range which will give you an advantage), footsies (controlling said range) etc. It's all a matter of practice.

2: Start with Ultra 2. Her Ultra 1 can be flashy, but very hard to use. Ultra 2 can be activated after a focus attack or her EX cartwheel wick move in the air (with proper timing). It also does decent damage.

3: Master grabs. You know how to do them, but always look for an opportunity to grab opponents, especially the ones who block much. By changing up combo's and grabs you'll always have an advantage over your opponent, since they have to guess what will be next.

There is more to be told, but lets see first if these 3 points help you out to improve your game a bit.

Call me James

Sjibbey wrote:
Lord Doitsu wrote:

Well it's going to take some time to be good at the game. That said I can give you some pointers regarding Juri to help you get started.

1: Don't master the hard stuff for now, stick to the bread and butter(simple but effective combo's). Yuri has some insane combo's with leaving her opponents in a juggle state after intercepting them in mid-air, knock them down with a ground bounce and after that you can go for reset (putting your opponent in a difficult position where to block so you can start a new combo). She also has decent Focus Attack Dash Cancel (FADC) combo's, but that stuff is probably too hard for a beginner. This means you can't use Yuri to her 100% potential.

INSTEAD start with the easy combo's. Jump in with heavy kick or punch --> down medium kick --> Light fire ball or cartwheel kick. Learn the range where it's good to jump in, because Juri can cross up her opponents (ability to jump over enemy and hit them from behind in the air) with medium kick. Air medium kick behind opponent --> down medium kick --> Light fire ball or cartweel kick. Full screen? throw some fireballs. If you have some experience with how her fire balls work notice you can hold the fireball by holding the button, with this you can keep a trap card in your hand at the expense of 1 kick button.
If you learn the basic combo's and start to hit them you will inherently learn things as: spacing (attacking or defending at a range which will give you an advantage), footsies (controlling said range) etc. It's all a matter of practice.

2: Start with Ultra 2. Her Ultra 1 can be flashy, but very hard to use. Ultra 2 can be activated after a focus attack or her EX cartwheel wick move in the air (with proper timing). It also does decent damage.

3: Master grabs. You know how to do them, but always look for an opportunity to grab opponents, especially the ones who block much. By changing up combo's and grabs you'll always have an advantage over your opponent, since they have to guess what will be next.

There is more to be told, but lets see first if these 3 points help you out to improve your game a bit.

Pretty much this. One thing I'll add is learn when you're safe and not safe. If you can distinguish between if you are and if you're not, it'll help your game immensely.

The Triumphant Return

My main games are Persona 4 Arena, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (both the Arcade HD remake for the PS3 and All-Star Battle). Though, I do dabble in BlazBlue and Skullgirls.

I play Smash pretty often as well, if we're counting that.
Gunpower, gellatine, dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime.

Gettin' Old!

Emiga wrote:
My main games are Persona 4 Arena, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (both the Arcade HD remake for the PS3 and All-Star Battle). Though, I do dabble in BlazBlue and Skullgirls.

Good taste =D What do you play on?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Pierre wrote:
Emiga wrote:

And how good are you with Third Strike?

An Enigma Among Humans

Thanks guys. I have been using her Air Strike a lot to get the job done. You may not have any data on this, but would dressing in the Alt costume help my odds?

Gettin' Old!

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Thanks guys. I have been using her Air Strike a lot to get the job done. You may not have any data on this, but would dressing in the Alt costume help my odds?

I...I don't think costumes affect anything ever.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

An Enigma Among Humans

I didn't think so. In the back of my mind, I was thinking about how sensuality would cause a disputant in the brain, making them go easier on me...

Hang on.

What if that is the case? What if guy's brains do react differently when playing against females characters, and the female character as week, but are then evened out by this exploit?

High level play

Lord Doitsu wrote:
I didn't think so. In the back of my mind, I was thinking about how sensuality would cause a disputant in the brain, making them go easier on me...

Hang on.

What if that is the case? What if guy's brains do react differently when playing against females characters, and the female character as week, but are then evened out by this exploit?

I'm debunking this. And I'll give you 2 reasons why.

1: Most players have already seen all outfits in pretty much every available color. It's the same if you would live near a beach and some pretty girls would come to the beach daily in a bikini. You'd start considering it normal after a while so it would lose it's shock effect.

2: there have been mods where the female cast of SF were donned in bikini's, but since the character models aren't build around this design it just looks... odd. If you saw the mod you'd also say that less definitely isn't better here.

ALSO THE TASTE OF VICTORY IS UNISEX, SLAY ALL IN YOUR PATH TO VICTORY!

The Triumphant Return

Pierre wrote:
Emiga wrote:

Thanks! And I stick to PSN, though, I don't get much online play, because I'm stuck with a wireless connection and it usually ends up being a super laggy match whenever I play online. I can usually play P4A decently enough, but Third Strike is pretty much a no-go. I haven't really done much online in the others, especially because JoJo HD, the one I'd wanna play the most, has pretty much no activity online, at least whenever I've been on.

Sjibbey wrote:

I'm... decent? Maybe a bit below average. I don't get much online play so that limits my frame of reference for how good most players are, and also makes it a bit more challenging to get better. Most of my play comes from local matches with my friends, and they're a couple stages above where I am.

Not to mention I main Remy, and he's the only charge character I've ever played in a game, so it's taken some learning.
Gunpower, gellatine, dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime.

Gettin' Old!

Well I'd gladly give you a Blazblue match or a P4A round any day, everyone else here does it on XBOX.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Triumphant Return

Pierre wrote:
Well I'd gladly give you a Blazblue match or a P4A round any day, everyone else here does it on XBOX.

I'd be down. What're your mains?

Gettin' Old!

Emiga wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Kanji!

And on Continuum Shift: Bang Shishigami and Hazama. Though it's been a long time since I've played one of those fighting games.

Though I did play some KOF XIII against my friend today, hah I need practice I think either I'm inherently bad or he's inherently good at fighting games.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Triumphant Return

Pierre wrote:
Emiga wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Kanji!

And on Continuum Shift: Bang Shishigami and Hazama. Though it's been a long time since I've played one of those fighting games.

Though I did play some KOF XIII against my friend today, hah I need practice I think either I'm inherently bad or he's inherently good at fighting games.

Oh, that's neat. I main Labrys. And in BB I usually go for Taokaka, though I picked up Chronophantasma for cheap the other day and I'm really liking Makoto.

And yeah... I know the feeling. I have a friend who's just naturally really good at every game he plays, especially competitive ones.

Gettin' Old!

Worse: My friend is very quick to stop playing any game he's not got the advantage in
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Triumphant Return

Pierre wrote:
Worse: My friend is very quick to stop playing any game he's not got the advantage in

Ugh. That is worse. People like that are infuriating.
Anyway, though, let's trade PSN names. Mine is emigalol.

High level play

Emiga wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:

I'm... decent? Maybe a bit below average. I don't get much online play so that limits my frame of reference for how good most players are, and also makes it a bit more challenging to get better. Most of my play comes from local matches with my friends, and they're a couple stages above where I am.

Not to mention I main Remy, and he's the only charge character I've ever played in a game, so it's taken some learning.

Ah, it's a shame you don't play on the XBAX, then we could have played a few rounds. I'm actually no good when it comes to Third Strike. I'm used to the easy controls of SF4 and when I played TS I noticed the controls were really strict. So strict a normal super doesn't always come out when I want it too. Not to mention I suck at parrying.
But Remy huh? He plays a lot like Guile if I remember correctly, pretty impressive if you can use him well! I play(ed) mainly with Ken or Hugo in that game.

The Triumphant Return

Sjibbey wrote:
Emiga wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:

Ah, it's a shame you don't play on the XBAX, then we could have played a few rounds. I'm actually no good when it comes to Third Strike. I'm used to the easy controls of SF4 and when I played TS I noticed the controls were really strict. So strict a normal super doesn't always come out when I want it too. Not to mention I suck at parrying.
But Remy huh? He plays a lot like Guile if I remember correctly, pretty impressive if you can use him well! I play(ed) mainly with Ken or Hugo in that game.

Yeah, but with exckbawks I usually don't like playing fighting games with the xbox gamepad, and my stick doesn't work on xbox. Not to mention that I prefer them with the PS3 pad anyway.

But yeah, 3S is pretty tricky when it comes to inputs, you have to be fairly exact. That's kind of why I like it, I dig the rigidity of it, as opposed to something like 4's looseness.

And yeah, if I'm not playing Remy I'm generally playing Ryu, but I have a lot of fun with Remy. Parrying is hard, too.

Gettin' Old!

Emiga wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I think mine is A_Mighty_Duck.

In any case yeah it is annoying but his salt is delicious.

Finally got to play the new Smash Brothers Demo against him and some of my other friends last night. After his repeated insistence that "Megaman is crap," I decide to prove a point of the Blue Bomber's worth to him.

Promptly go ahead and trounce him several times winning several rounds. It gets to the point where he insists "Yeah, you beat me with items! That's how it goes, lets do one-on-one no items". Since we have another friend present we don't exactly do one-on-one as it'd be rude but we do turn off items and do the "Final Destination" flat version of the stage so it's just a straight fight.

To his credit it does go to sudden death between me and him but he's furious when I soundly trump him. He runs up to me with Mario and I lob a metal disk in his face (causing him to flinch) and then slide kick him which launches him off the stage. Afterwards he's incensed saying the "I totally kicked you" and "Always that slide kick!" and looks about ready to shut the 3DS so I call it off there and then give him time to cool down.

However satisfied I showed Megaman as worthwhile.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Triumphant Return

Pierre wrote:
Emiga wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I think mine is A_Mighty_Duck.

In any case yeah it is annoying but his salt is delicious.

Finally got to play the new Smash Brothers Demo against him and some of my other friends last night. After his repeated insistence that "Megaman is crap," I decide to prove a point of the Blue Bomber's worth to him.

Promptly go ahead and trounce him several times winning several rounds. It gets to the point where he insists "Yeah, you beat me with items! That's how it goes, lets do one-on-one no items". Since we have another friend present we don't exactly do one-on-one as it'd be rude but we do turn off items and do the "Final Destination" flat version of the stage so it's just a straight fight.

To his credit it does go to sudden death between me and him but he's furious when I soundly trump him. He runs up to me with Mario and I lob a metal disk in his face (causing him to flinch) and then slide kick him which launches him off the stage. Afterwards he's incensed saying the "I totally kicked you" and "Always that slide kick!" and looks about ready to shut the 3DS so I call it off there and then give him time to cool down.

However satisfied I showed Megaman as worthwhile.

Ah, that's pretty rad. I've heard a lot of people saying MM is bad, but I doubt it. He's just a bit weird.

I'm really enjoying Villager in the demo. I'm not sure if I just took a jump in skill or if the CPUs are easier in this game, because I'm dispatching Level 9s like they're nothing.

Gettin' Old!

Eh he's not bad, he does just play different than most all other characters.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

I also played the demo this weekend. Although I played alone against lvl 9 cpu's I still had a lot of fun. I'm a big fan of MegaMan's final smash but he does feel a bit slow for my liking. Out of the 5 playable characters I could wreak the most havoc with Mario. The only thing that bothered me about the demo is that the screen (on 1st generation 3DS) is a little bit small so it's hard to see small objects. I imagine that on a bigger stage than battle field that this will become quite a problem.
I want to get my hands on Marth ASAP. Then the true crushing of opponents will begin...

Gettin' Old!

Sjibbey wrote:
I also played the demo this weekend. Although I played alone against lvl 9 cpu's I still had a lot of fun. I'm a big fan of MegaMan's final smash but he does feel a bit slow for my liking. Out of the 5 playable characters I could wreak the most havoc with Mario. The only thing that bothered me about the demo is that the screen (on 1st generation 3DS) is a little bit small so it's hard to see small objects. I imagine that on a bigger stage than battle field that this will become quite a problem.
I want to get my hands on Marth ASAP. Then the true crushing of opponents will begin...

Yeah my friend also expressed the same sentiment that the camera felt too zoomed out when he was playing on the original 3DS. Perhaps Nintendo figures more people have the XL now?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Pierre wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:

Yeah my friend also expressed the same sentiment that the camera felt too zoomed out when he was playing on the original 3DS. Perhaps Nintendo figures more people have the XL now?

If not for the assumption that you already have one then they are trying to market a reason to buy one now. I'll make it work somehow with the original 3DS though. I don't mind buying a new system, but I refuse to buy an improvement if the old one still works.

Gettin' Old!

Sjibbey wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:

If not for the assumption that you already have one then they are trying to market a reason to buy one now. I'll make it work somehow with the original 3DS though. I don't mind buying a new system, but I refuse to buy an improvement if the old one still works.

That's fair, I'm sure it's still playable on original 3DS but perhaps our eyes have just adjusted to bigger screens or something. I'll sometimes buy a new system if the circumstances are right...like if there's a limited edition model that looks SPECTACULAR and my current model is a bit old and battered then I'll concede it's time for an upgrade.

After all trading in my functioning version means I'll get a cheaper product in the new version.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

I was thinking. Since the full Smash game is about to release in 2 weeks or so would people be game for an official C-R Smash tournament? The people in this thread seem to be playing it when it comes out and maybe the people from the separate smash thread would also be game. I'd like to exchange friend codes regardless when it comes out, since playing a friend is more fun than playing a random person online.

Gettin' Old!

Sjibbey wrote:
I was thinking. Since the full Smash game is about to release in 2 weeks or so would people be game for an official C-R Smash tournament? The people in this thread seem to be playing it when it comes out and maybe the people from the separate smash thread would also be game. I'd like to exchange friend codes regardless when it comes out, since playing a friend is more fun than playing a random person online.

Most definitely, I'd raise the issue in the Smash thread if I were you.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Call me James

Welp, Marvel is a bit dead to me now. Played a session last night, came across several Galactus-scrubs. Mostly all of them playing Doom on point with two Galactus that came after. For the first time, I quit against guys. I don't even feel bad, because fuck those guys and this hack. I only even tried against the first one, for shits and giggles (nearly beat him, which says a lot).

They were clearly terrible, as they only attempted to footdive or spam plasma beam and expect it to hit me, but they had win records of several hundreds and no losses due to scrubbing it out with Galactus. That alone was suspect enough, but once I saw only Doom, with two blank spaces, I knew. And for it to keep happening, it kind of ruins the game when you just wanna play a random session.

So is Marvel dead on a whole? Not quite, but it's on life support :Hoboright: I think I need to not play it for a good while, though. Let's go, Smash :gant-jazz:

Gettin' Old!

Professor Yoshi wrote:
Welp, Marvel is a bit dead to me now. Played a session last night, came across several Galactus-scrubs. Mostly all of them playing Doom on point with two Galactus that came after. For the first time, I quit against guys. I don't even feel bad, because fuck those guys and this hack. I only even tried against the first one, for shits and giggles (nearly beat him, which says a lot).

They were clearly terrible, as they only attempted to footdive or spam plasma beam and expect it to hit me, but they had win records of several hundreds and no losses due to scrubbing it out with Galactus. That alone was suspect enough, but once I saw only Doom, with two blank spaces, I knew. And for it to keep happening, it kind of ruins the game when you just wanna play a random session.

So is Marvel dead on a whole? Not quite, but it's on life support :Hoboright: I think I need to not play it for a good while, though. Let's go, Smash :gant-jazz:

No shame in quitting from cheaters if you ask me.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Professor Yoshi wrote:

To be honest Mahvel has been on life support for over a year. Probably because the game is so chaotic and fun (when no cheats) there are still people who are playing this game. I still fire it up when I'm in the mood, but I'd like another game in this versus series (not thinking marvel 4 will happen anytime soon).

Anyway I pre-ordered Smash yesterday. When I'm done with work on Friday I'll get right on that stuff! LETS GO MARTH!

Gettin' Old!

Reposted cause relevant here.

Was at the local gamer cafe today and some guy brought in Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (which was awesome). My friend, who admittedly picks on the weak, saw his bad play with a character and chuckled to himself as he stepped up to show him how it was done.

In a moment of hilarity, turned out the guy was pretty pro with other characters and SLAUGHTERED my friend. He was so salty so it was kinda hilarious, put him in a foul mood for a good bit of the day.

I stepped up and had a shot, though it's been years since I played last I'm happy to see high level play even if I lose. First match I played Hazama against his Trinity and it went pretty well. I lost but I got to the point where he asked me "How long ago did you say since you'd last played this?!" and it came down to the wire in both rounds.

Second game I played Bang (my fave :basil: ) against his Relius who I've never seen before. Went better and I actually won the first round. He won with some amazing moves though and I could see myself falling into some bat patterns against him throughout the rounds though so well won.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

That certainly sounds like an evening well spent! Since it's a cafe did they have salt containers for the food? You could make a really bad joke with this.

Page 4 of 5 [ 186 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station