Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 41 of 42[ 1657 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 


Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1545

dimentiorules wrote:
Why don't people realize, Edgeworth is Asexual! He has been shown to not be attracted to women, however he's never been shown attracted to men, either! He's based quite a bit on Sherlock Holmes, especially in the GK games. Sherlock Holmes is asexual, Edgeworth is, too! Sorry to break your shipfics, but Edgeworth wouldn't have sexual relations with anyone, male or female.

Do you have proof? I don't really see similar to Holmes-->Holmes is asexual-->Edgeworth is asexual as proof

And Nearavex, I don't read fanfiction but I am a RhodaxEdgeworth shipper. I think out of every character in the series, she's probably the most realistic choice for him. He enjoys his personal space and I feel like as a flight attendant, she's know her limits when it comes to Edgeworth and could be courteous, eventually developing into something more comfortable

I don't have a problem with Edgeworth being gay, but I don't know why so many fans are adamant about it. It's already canon that Phoenix and Gumshoe are straight. He won't be in a relationship with either of them. Unless they're shipping he and Lang, I don't see a reason to be adamant about a headcanon that won't develop into a relationship with anybody
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7732

How is it canon they are straight, though? Theoretically, every character might be bi. Even Larry. (And just to avoid any misunderstandings: I'm not saying that everyone is bi, nor do I think they all are. But they could be. Theoretically.)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1545

Over the course of the series, Phoenix has thought the following people were attractive: Mia, April May, Regina, Franziska, Desiree Delite, Dahlia, and Iris. They are some very attractive men who have appeared in the series and Phoenix hasn't commented on one of them. It's not the most solid proof in the world, but given how much access we have to Phoenix's thoughts, I think it's a safe bet

With Gumshoe, there's less proof than with Phoenix but again, he's gotten flustered with Mia, Franziska, April May, and Maggey. Probably others but I'm forgetting them. He's never felt this way about a guy to our knowledge
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7732

True, I've just thought of that as a way of playing it straight (pun intended) to avoid controversy. But that's another subject I guess.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1943

JesusMonroe wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
Why don't people realize, Edgeworth is Asexual! He has been shown to not be attracted to women, however he's never been shown attracted to men, either! He's based quite a bit on Sherlock Holmes, especially in the GK games. Sherlock Holmes is asexual, Edgeworth is, too! Sorry to break your shipfics, but Edgeworth wouldn't have sexual relations with anyone, male or female.

Do you have proof? I don't really see similar to Holmes-->Holmes is asexual-->Edgeworth is asexual as proof

And Nearavex, I don't read fanfiction but I am a RhodaxEdgeworth shipper. I think out of every character in the series, she's probably the most realistic choice for him. He enjoys his personal space and I feel like as a flight attendant, she's know her limits when it comes to Edgeworth and could be courteous, eventually developing into something more comfortable

I don't have a problem with Edgeworth being gay, but I don't know why so many fans are adamant about it. It's already canon that Phoenix and Gumshoe are straight. He won't be in a relationship with either of them. Unless they're shipping he and Lang, I don't see a reason to be adamant about a headcanon that won't develop into a relationship with anybody

Alright, here's my proof. In 3-4, Edgeworth is shown to be completely immune to Dahlia Hawthorne's charm, while every other man that ever met her was instantly wrapped around her little finger. Plus, there's the famous "Do I really create this frothing desire from the female masses?!" line from 3-5. He's also shown to be completely oblivious whenever a woman is hitting on him, except for Oldbag, obviously.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1943

JesusMonroe wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
Why don't people realize, Edgeworth is Asexual! He has been shown to not be attracted to women, however he's never been shown attracted to men, either! He's based quite a bit on Sherlock Holmes, especially in the GK games. Sherlock Holmes is asexual, Edgeworth is, too! Sorry to break your shipfics, but Edgeworth wouldn't have sexual relations with anyone, male or female.

Do you have proof? I don't really see similar to Holmes-->Holmes is asexual-->Edgeworth is asexual as proof

And Nearavex, I don't read fanfiction but I am a RhodaxEdgeworth shipper. I think out of every character in the series, she's probably the most realistic choice for him. He enjoys his personal space and I feel like as a flight attendant, she's know her limits when it comes to Edgeworth and could be courteous, eventually developing into something more comfortable

I don't have a problem with Edgeworth being gay, but I don't know why so many fans are adamant about it. It's already canon that Phoenix and Gumshoe are straight. He won't be in a relationship with either of them. Unless they're shipping he and Lang, I don't see a reason to be adamant about a headcanon that won't develop into a relationship with anybody

Alright, here's my proof. In 3-4, Edgeworth is shown to be completely immune to Dahlia Hawthorne's charm, while every other man that ever met her was instantly wrapped around her little finger. Plus, there's the famous "Do I really create this frothing desire from the female masses?!" line from 3-5. He's also shown to be completely oblivious whenever a woman is hitting on him, except for Oldbag, obviously.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Edgeworth doesn't have a canon sexuality. That does not mean he's asexual. That means you can think he's asexual just as much as you can think he's gay or straight or bi. He literally doesn't have a canon sexual and no one in the series has a canon sexuality.
Okay really why does this thread keep getting sucked back into the same argument and why did I join it. Also why would you even be in this thread if you don't ship Wrightworth, it is pretty much THE slash ship of the fandom.

Oh look fanart!!
Spoiler: Not a distraction
Image
(Source)

Image
(Source ...uh, I think, that blog mostly reposts fanart but they also post sources, so since this doesn't have one my guess is that they did this themselves.)

Image
(Source)

Image Image Image Image
(Source for all four)

Hey, would it be cheating to post out-of-context panels from the officially published manga? (...not that stripping them of their context is what makes them really slashy.)

Image
(Source)
(Where the heck did I even find this, though.)

Image
(Source)
(And here I was just asking why you would be here if not for Wrightworth. YAY LANGWORTH!)

Also bonus stupid thing I drew.
Image
Shut up, of course it's canon funny.

Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

I've felt worse.

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1656

Can't we all just agree that Edgeworth's sexuality has no bearing on the games whatsoever, and is therefore left for the individual player to interpret?

dimentiorules wrote:
In 3-4, Edgeworth is shown to be completely immune to Dahlia Hawthorne's charm, while every other man that ever met her was instantly wrapped around her little finger.

Or maybe he just doesn't fall for the sickeningly cute act.
Image
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6137

It's too bad this thread never had its title changed. People are easily misled to think it's a debate thread. On the other hand, there is something that deserves debating...

Seme or uke?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2798

I stand by the belief that Edgeworth is omnisexual.

Proof? I don't need proof! :hotti:

(But if we're arguing canonically, I think he's closer to asexual than anything else.)

As for subtext, I'm referring to things like Phoenix wanting to get to April May's bottom, or catching Dee Vasquez with her pants down, or presenting Max Galactica's "ample" bust. Those kinds of things are all over the place.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1545

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Seme or uke?

I mentioned this in another thread, but basically if you ask any AA fan, "If Phoenix and Mia were in a dominant-submissive relationship, who would be what?", then EVERY single fan of the series would say Phoenix is the submissive

I think this can encompass all of the AA fan pairings involving him. NickxEdgeworth, NickxMaya, NickxFranziska, etc. I can't think of a single one where Phoenix would take control
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6137

Funny, since back a long while ago when I was searching around for yaoi (and yuri, but that's another story) doujins for the heck of it, I stumbled upon plenty more of Nick being in the dominant position than otherwise. Granted, maybe it's because yaoi artists like drawing Edgey in a submissive position. Being the pretty boy of the main cast does that to him.

Besides, Mia may seem as feminine as any woman would be, but she's also as masculine as a man would be too. The only one who could possible subdue her is Diego.

I understand this thread is predominantly for m/m slash, but do we have another for f/f stuff? I'd think so, but I can't find it.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1545

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Funny, since back a long while ago when I was searching around for yaoi (and yuri, but that's another story) doujins for the heck of it, I stumbled upon plenty more of Nick being in the dominant position than otherwise. Granted, maybe it's because yaoi artists like drawing Edgey in a submissive position. Being the pretty boy of the main cast does that to him.

Besides, Mia may seem as feminine as any woman would be, but she's also as masculine as a man would be too. The only one who could possible subdue her is Diego.

I understand this thread is predominantly for m/m slash, but do we have another for f/f stuff? I'd think so, but I can't find it.

Now, that is interesting. I don't peruse the internet that thoroughly

And there's a thread about Adrian Andrews in the Kurain sub-forum, I think for f/f stuff
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Personally I think Phoenix would be the more 'dominant' one simply because I can't really see Edgeworth taking the initiative when it comes to sex or romance in general. Or any type of relationship, really. But I don't like reading NSFW doujin and in fanfiction it's usually Edgeworth topping... :(
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Y'know

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Posts: 787

Yeah, that's exactly why I find it so difficult to imagine him in a relationship - he's extremely unlikely to take the initiative if in-character.

Actually, still having trouble imagining him in a relationship at all - I just try to think how he would exactly behave, treat his romantic partner and I come up blank.

Would he be just stoic? Still, it wouldn't make sense if he treated his living person coldly... But I can't exactly picture him being romantic either.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Nearavex wrote:
Yeah, that's exactly why I find it so difficult to imagine him in a relationship - he's extremely unlikely to take the initiative if in-character.

Actually, still having trouble imagining him in a relationship at all - I just try to think how he would exactly behave, treat his romantic partner and I come up blank.

Would he be just stoic? Still, it wouldn't make sense if he treated his living person coldly... But I can't exactly picture him being romantic either.

He'd probably be endearingly super awkward about the whole thing. Like, "What am I doing? What am I supposed to be doing?" and just letting Phoenix his partner handle evetything.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6137

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Nearavex wrote:
Yeah, that's exactly why I find it so difficult to imagine him in a relationship - he's extremely unlikely to take the initiative if in-character.

Actually, still having trouble imagining him in a relationship at all - I just try to think how he would exactly behave, treat his romantic partner and I come up blank.

Would he be just stoic? Still, it wouldn't make sense if he treated his living person coldly... But I can't exactly picture him being romantic either.

He'd probably be endearingly super awkward about the whole thing. Like, "What am I doing? What am I supposed to be doing?" and just letting Phoenix his partner handle evetything.

Episode 1-4 in a nutshell.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.
Updated to include tributes and more to the Yakuza game series. I'm forever trapped in karaoke hell.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

GoingforMiles wrote:
No, Pierre. I didn't. The reason I mentioned subtext in the very first place was not because it's the grounds on which I base my guess of Edgeworth's sexuality or lack thereof (as I said, I think of him as asexual), but because I've noticed that I have a harder time imagining him, if attracted to people, being drawn to women than to men, and I theorized that this may be because there are lines in the games I think could be interpreted as suggesting there's romantic feelings and/or attraction between Edgeworth and Phoenix, by which I'm not saying that I personally think there is, just that I see the possibility.


The only thing I said that comes close of being "look it's obvious" was that I said that "you can't really deny there is subtext". By that I'm not saying I expect everyone to notice it or think anything of it, but upon being presented with it in the perspective of romantic/sexual subtext, regardless of how you interpret it yourself, the possiblity to read it in that way is there I believe. Never did I claim that this interpretation is correct, just that I see where those who ship them are coming from, because when I played the games I figured people would see their relationships as such.


Sierra argued that subtext can be seen between pretty much everyone, to which I replied that NaruMitsu subtext is pretty much the only I've noticed myself, and that's probably why I subconsciously (?) has gotten the impression of him being gay if I'd have to guess his sexuality besides asexual. I didn't use the subtext as proving he's gay, but as a possible reason of why I think he'd be drawn to men rather than women.


Late to the discussion, but well, yeah, I'm with Miles here.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Spoiler: I come bringing more fanarts.
WRIGHTWORTH!
Image
(Source)
Image
(Source)
Image Image
(Source) (I'm sorry.)
Image
(Source)
Image
(Source)
LANGWORTH!
Image
(Source)
Image
(Source)
Image
(Source)
A GLORIOUS COMBINATION OF BOTH!
Image
(Source)
Image
(Source)
Image
(Source)

Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7732

B-blue... badger... :beef:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Attorney-As Evil As Kristoph Gavin.

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Posts: 24

Obviously edge worth is gay for Phoenix .It is,But all too clear.-Kristoph smirk-
Image
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

So has anyone seen that doujin where someone photoshopped the Steel Samurai over all the dicks? I think it was AJ-era Wrightworth.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Attorney-As Evil As Kristoph Gavin.

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Posts: 24

-Kristoh headshake-"phoenixworth is best edge worth pairing-I'm sure you'll all agree if not -Has Atroquinines poison-See you in the afterlife.(x :kristoph: :kristoph: :kristoph: :kristoph: :kristoph: :kristoph: DD)
Image
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2798

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
So has anyone seen that doujin where someone photoshopped the Steel Samurai over all the dicks? I think it was AJ-era Wrightworth.


Haaahahaha. Nope.

It'll have to be really good to top Phoenix's objectionpenis, though. (Pun perhaps intended.)
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Sierra Mikain wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
So has anyone seen that doujin where someone photoshopped the Steel Samurai over all the dicks? I think it was AJ-era Wrightworth.


Haaahahaha. Nope.

It'll have to be really good to top Phoenix's objectionpenis, though. (Pun perhaps intended.)

Pfffffffft. I remember seeing that somewhere...
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Attorney-As Evil As Kristoph Gavin.

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Posts: 24

..-Snackoos above poster-"the heck is that?"

On topic,Miles is gay for Phoenix case closed.Grantes I also ship him with franziska
Image
Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

AnastasiaGavin wrote:
..-Snackoos above poster-"the heck is that?"

Image
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1943

I still stand by my idea that Edgeworth is asexual. It's my headcanon, and I refuse to believe that he's anything else. He never ever acts attracted to any guys ever. He never says anything to suggest that he's gay, people like to take quotes he says way out of context and warp them to think that he's gay. I usually hate shipping that doesn't have any canon basis towards it, I don't mind PhoenixMaya because there's actually some hints towards that in the games such as Pearl insisting that they're a couple. When it comes to ships that don't have any connection to the established canon, I can't stand those.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

dimentiorules wrote:
I still stand by my idea that Edgeworth is asexual. It's my headcanon, and I refuse to believe that he's anything else. He never ever acts attracted to any guys ever. He never says anything to suggest that he's gay, people like to take quotes he says way out of context and warp them to think that he's gay. I usually hate shipping that doesn't have any canon basis towards it, I don't mind PhoenixMaya because there's actually some hints towards that in the games such as Pearl insisting that they're a couple. When it comes to ships that don't have any connection to the established canon, I can't stand those.

That's nice.
So why exactly are you in this thread?
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1943

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
I still stand by my idea that Edgeworth is asexual. It's my headcanon, and I refuse to believe that he's anything else. He never ever acts attracted to any guys ever. He never says anything to suggest that he's gay, people like to take quotes he says way out of context and warp them to think that he's gay. I usually hate shipping that doesn't have any canon basis towards it, I don't mind PhoenixMaya because there's actually some hints towards that in the games such as Pearl insisting that they're a couple. When it comes to ships that don't have any connection to the established canon, I can't stand those.

That's nice.
So why exactly are you in this thread?

Because when I so much as see the title of this thread in the list of threads, I feel an insane rage build up within me. I hate this sort of stuff that much. People acting as if the only option is for him to be gay make me furious.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

dimentiorules wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
I still stand by my idea that Edgeworth is asexual. It's my headcanon, and I refuse to believe that he's anything else. He never ever acts attracted to any guys ever. He never says anything to suggest that he's gay, people like to take quotes he says way out of context and warp them to think that he's gay. I usually hate shipping that doesn't have any canon basis towards it, I don't mind PhoenixMaya because there's actually some hints towards that in the games such as Pearl insisting that they're a couple. When it comes to ships that don't have any connection to the established canon, I can't stand those.

That's nice.
So why exactly are you in this thread?

Because when I so much as see the title of this thread in the list of threads, I feel an insane rage build up within me. I hate this sort of stuff that much. People acting as if the only option is for him to be gay make me furious.

You ever heard of the old adage, "Don't like, don't read"? Personally, I think Phoenix/Maya is really creepy, but you don't see me coming into Phoenix/Maya threads to whine about how sibling-y their relationship is. Do we not deserve the same courtesy?
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1943

*sigh* I guess you're right. Nobody likes a party pooper. I shouldn't let my own taste get in the way of other people's enjoyment. I'm sorry. I won't bring this up again.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Thank you.
Alright, who wants to post some fanart? I've exhausted my sources... for now.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Love. Lost. Elegy.

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Posts: 79

He's definitely gay when we can believe all those fanfics regarding MilesxPhoenix. Also, the same applies to Apollo x Klavier, but we're talking about Miles here. Even his suit is gay, hah.
Jesse Pinkman: What if we can rip off that train, and no one ever knows it got robbed?
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7732

Cann Kelly wrote:
Even his suit is gay, hah.


His suit is attracted to other suits of the same sex?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
(Deleted)Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Posts: 121

(Deleted)

Last edited by Helen on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 924

I wonder if Edgeworth might be a case of single target sexuality. Completely disinterested in anyone until he meets a "special someone." :pearl-blush:

Kind of like Sherlock Holmes with Irene Adler. Lol, jk
Image
(Deleted)Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Posts: 121

(Deleted)

Last edited by Helen on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Miles Edgeworth: Gay or GAY?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Helen von Drama wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:
I wonder if Edgeworth might be a case of single target sexuality. Completely disinterested in anyone until he meets a "special someone." :pearl-blush:

Kind of like Sherlock Holmes with Irene Adler. Lol, jk

I like that theory. He's clearly hodōsexual. :phoenix:

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, this debate has been settled.

Maybe we should celebrate with fanart. Hint hint, people.

(Please post Langworth)
(Deleted)Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Posts: 121

(Deleted)

Last edited by Helen on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 41 of 42 [ 1657 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO