Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
Misokrattz
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:30 pm
Custom Title: ~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~
Location: Ontario, Canada

Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Misokrattz »

Let's be real, a lot of the victims in the series were pretty scummy people. So which victim did you personally dislike the most, and why? For any reason whatsoever,(ugly hair, stupid name, dumb reason they were killed ect).

Personally, I REALLY didn't like this fool :juan:. There was something about his face that bothered me, and then that ONE picture, where it showed him discovering Celeste Inpax's body, he took ALL the seriousness out of the scene with his outrageous body language, super tight pants, enormous mouth, and that grass he chews on! And to top it all off, I blame him for her death; He left her because of his petty "male pride", if you could even call it that! Dang Corrida! :yani-fist:

Deid Mann also was kinda lame cuz... I mean, REALLY, the dead guy's name is DEID MANN??
Image
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3
Aquabreeze
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:17 am
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Aquabreeze »

Ooooh, this is a really good topic.

One of the victims I hate the most is :grey:
Spoiler: JFA Case 2
We actually got to meet this arse before he was killed. So we actually knew how much of a dick he was, because we'd experienced it ourselves. I wish the series let us meet the more horrible victims more often.


I actually find some of the cases with scummy victims more interesting- it opens up the idea of "should we really prosecute the killer if the victim was a horrible person? Yes, murder is bad, but does a victim's horrible actions ever justify their murder?" Wish the series explored that ethical bag of worms, too...
User avatar
AceAssistant
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:32 am
Custom Title: The execution is ready, Your Honor.

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by AceAssistant »

Hm...
I'd have to go with either Dr. Grey, Valerie Hawthorne, or Juan Corrida on this one...
Although I'd say I Dr. Grey is most likely the worst.
The execution rests, Your Honor.
Aquabreeze
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:17 am
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Aquabreeze »

Honestly I think Valerie Hawthorne and Candice Arme had a loooot of potential to be characters of their own. I mean, maybe it's because one of my favorite characters of all time is a female cop (Olivia Benson, y'all) but I really wanted to learn more about both of them, so I was sort of disappointed that both of them were dead by the time we learned of them. I mean yes, Valerie plotted to steal a diamond and all that, but she still seemed pretty cool to me.

Also, I forgot to mention this before but Russel Berry is also one of my least favorites. Mainly because he was a lion murderer :sob:
Jean Descole
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
Location: The Bostonius

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Jean Descole »

Aquabreeze wrote:Also, I forgot to mention this before but Russel Berry is also one of my least favorites. Mainly because he was a lion murderer :sob:


You know... I can't disagree there. Plus he seems either oblivious or indifferent to all the cradle robbers after his own kid. And don't get me started on all the damage he did to Regina, even though it was unintentional. Thank goodness for Moe.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
tiger_festival
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
Custom Title: I've felt worse.
Location: I'm at soup.

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by tiger_festival »

I'm not fond of Misty Fey. She could have just revealed who she was to Maya and Pearl and then none of 3-5 would have happened. But sure, go ahead with Godot's crazy scheme. What's the worst that could happen?
Image
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Bad Player »

I used to think Zak Gramarye was a jerk.

Then Isaku Hyoudou (GK2-3 victim) came along.
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Cesar Zero »

Bad Player wrote:I used to think Zak Gramarye was a jerk.

Then Isaku Hyoudou (GK2-3 victim) came along.


I completely agree.

Spoiler: GK2
Especially since his dead was an indirect cause for the DL-6 Incident,and thus a lot of plot points in the other games.
Signature loading, please wait...
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

Bad Player wrote:I used to think Zak Gramarye was a jerk.

Then Isaku Hyoudou (GK2-3 victim) came along.

Both of them were pretty big jerks.
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Bad Player »

cesar26100 wrote:
Bad Player wrote:I used to think Zak Gramarye was a jerk.

Then Isaku Hyoudou (GK2-3 victim) came along.


I completely agree.

Spoiler: GK2
Especially since his dead was an indirect cause for the DL-6 Incident,and thus a lot of plot points in the other games.

Spoiler: GK2
Hyoudou's jerk-itude literally spawned the entire franchise.
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Shadowsleuth
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm
Custom Title: professional megalomaniac
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location
Contact:

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Shadowsleuth »

Bad Player wrote:
cesar26100 wrote:
Bad Player wrote:I used to think Zak Gramarye was a jerk.

Then Isaku Hyoudou (GK2-3 victim) came along.


I completely agree.

Spoiler: GK2
Especially since his dead was an indirect cause for the DL-6 Incident,and thus a lot of plot points in the other games.

Spoiler: GK2
Hyoudou's jerk-itude literally spawned the entire franchise.

Spoiler:
so would that make him the worst victim or the best
TriforceBun
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:16 am
Custom Title: I'll be there, and I'll watch your back

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by TriforceBun »

3-2's victim was pretty unlikable, Kane Bullard, I believe?
Misokrattz
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:30 pm
Custom Title: ~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Misokrattz »

TriforceBun wrote:3-2's victim was pretty unlikable, Kane Bullard, I believe?


I also think he wins for being the most forgettable victim too. When I replayed that case, I TOTALLY forgot EVERYTHING about the him! Name, appearance, and even his occupation...

I agree, this guy was dirt.
Image
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3
NinjaMonkey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2257
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
Custom Title: Surf's Up!
Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by NinjaMonkey »

Valerie Hawthorne. She willingly takes part in the fake kidnapping, and then five years later suddenly grows a conscience.

Aquabreeze wrote:Also, I forgot to mention this before but Russel Berry is also one of my least favorites. Mainly because he was a lion murderer :sob:


Dangerous animals get put down all the time. And seeing as he thought that Leon had intentionally bitten Bat, I don't blame him for doing it.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by CatMuto »

Either Russel Berry cause he killed a lion who technically did no wrong (Can YOU prevent yourself from sneezing?) and I hate animals getting hurt. Also, he's a pretty idiotic person to begin with. Because he obviously knew, or at least felt, that killing Leon was wrong since he did think that the "murderer" part meant HIM and the thing about Leon, so he went outside and got some bobbin' on his noggin'.

Another would be Dr Grey, though I cannot say I dislike him a whole lot. He's an asshole, but his overreaction is kind of funny. But overall, he felt like a Detective Conan victim. You know, you get introduced to a handful of new characters and you can instantly tell who the killed person will be just by seeing which one of the new ones is the biggest jerk.

Finally Misty Fey. Because she did not reveal herself, could've prevented a huge problem of Case 3-5 and her stupid responsibility of having "harmed the village('s reputation)" seems horrible, especially since it seems to have been getting better lately. As sumguy pointed out, yeah, following along with Godot's dumb "I'M A HERO!!" plan was DEFINITELY the way to do things than say "I am Misty Fey. I know of the plan and I must say, don't do it. It will hurt Maya. Btw, Maya, hello, you sure have gotten bigger."

C-A
Image
Image
Nurio
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Nurio »

CatMuto wrote:Either Russel Berry cause he killed a lion who technically did no wrong (Can YOU prevent yourself from sneezing?) and I hate animals getting hurt. Also, he's a pretty idiotic person to begin with. Because he obviously knew, or at least felt, that killing Leon was wrong since he did think that the "murderer" part meant HIM and the thing about Leon, so he went outside and got some bobbin' on his noggin'.

Russel Berry obviously did not know that Léon was sneezing instead of purposely biting down on Bat. It is only logical to conclude that Léon's instincts momentarily took over and bit Bat, a person with whom he never did this particular trick. And yes, when animals bite people, they will be put down.
And just because he thought the "Murderer" thing referred to himself, that doesn't mean he actually considered himself a *wrongful* murderer in any way. He obviously knew he single-handedly killed the lion (for good reason) and he apparently thought there was someone who thought he did wrong when he saw the note on the bulletin board. That's why he took the note and went to the meeting place.
Image
User avatar
Marc
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Marc »

Zak Gramarye is still the biggest jerk of the entire series. Sure, there's other victims that did horrible things, but no one ever came close to how horribly mean-spirited Zak was.
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by JesusMonroe »

I actually think Zak, Elise, Hyodo, and Valerie are great victims. So what if they're assholes? They're interesting and they make me more intrigued to see the murder through

Worst is probably Cindy Stone
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

JesusMonroe wrote:I actually think Zak, Elise, Hyodo, and Valerie are great victims. So what if they're assholes? They're interesting and they make me more intrigued to see the murder through

Worst is probably Cindy Stone

I think the definition we have of "worst victim" in this thread generally correlates to "most assholish victim".

Not that I have anything against your opinion, of course; that interpretation is valid too. But in that category, in which the victim plays the least active/interesting role in the entire mystery of a case... would still be Kane Bullard.

Hey, he's both an asshole and has a useless role to play in a case! I think we have a winner! (or loser)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by JesusMonroe »

Well, if we're talking assholes...

Spoiler: MAJOR GK2
The body double probably takes the cake
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by CatMuto »

JesusMonroe wrote:I actually think Zak, Elise, Hyodo, and Valerie are great victims. So what if they're assholes? They're interesting and they make me more intrigued to see the murder through


Zak was gonna cheat in a game and ruin Phoenix' poker player reputation, likely taking away his means of living support WHICH INCLUDED ZAK'S OWN DAUGHTER! That's not interesting, that's just downright asshole territory with terrible parent added into it. And what the hell WAS the idea of that, anyway? Why did Zak want to cheat? Wasn't he the one who kept going on and on about how playing poker lets you see the real person?

I haven't played AJ in quite some time, yes, but that just doesn't make sense. (And I will play it again soon enough because of the LP)

Then again we DO have the comicstrip series Zak Gramarye Is A Jerk.

C-A
Image
Image
luck
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by luck »

Zak did that precisely because poker was so important to him. He thought that Phoenix using Trucy's power in his games was cheating, and so he tried to expose him as a cheater. Of course he's an asshole, nobody is denying that. But that doesn't mean he's not an interesting character.

If we want to find the most boring victim, we should probably search in AAI. MaskdeMasque II? Deid Mann? And I don't even remember the name of the victim in turnabout airlines.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by CatMuto »

Abey? Aleck? Something like that. No, but Zak was playing poker against Phoenix himself, his daughter was no where to be seen. You'd THINK that would clue him in that Trucy had nothing to do with it. (Also, she's his daughter, she might have noticed he was cheating - and after her father abandoned her, wow, he's also a cheater. This guy is the epitome of shitty parent in videogames)

Also, no, he's just an asshole. He's not interesting and it doesn't make him interesting. He's one of the causes for the whole events of AJ (the other being Magnifi that idiot) which isn't good.

C-A
Image
Image
luck
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by luck »

Trucy wasn't there in their game, but she was present in some of Phoenix's games, and she did help him (She admitted this to Apollo when she explained the perceiving power). Zak was somehow aware of that, or maybe he just didn't believe that Phoenix could have a seven years win record on his own. And he thought that was an horrible offense, so he set that trap with Orly.


I don't see how being one of the causes for the whole events of AJ makes him less interesting. I mean, we wouldn't have a game to play without him.

For example, I can say that Deid Mann is not an interesting character because his only defining trait is that he's dead, as is reflected in his name. There's no more to him than that, so he lacks the ability of catching the player's attention.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by CatMuto »

The problem? Because AJ's story is weak, the "villain" is terrible and the events are all the fault of Zak and Magnifi. I know, executive meddling, they wanted Phoenix in the foreground AND something that made a positive impression about the Jury system* so AJ is not what it originally was planned to be, but it's still a pretty dang weak story.

Also, I think it was mentioned that Trucy was around for the first few games and helped Phoenix, but stopped doing it years or so ago, since he didn't need her help anymore. (And if Phoenix WERE to have a straight-winning streak for 7 years without any help, how would that be an offense?)

C-A
Image
Image
Misokrattz
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:30 pm
Custom Title: ~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Misokrattz »

JesusMonroe wrote:Well, if we're talking assholes...

Spoiler: MAJOR GK2
The body double probably takes the cake


Ahhh, Nice one! He slipped my mind! Truly this guy was a big A-hole. :kristoph:

But don't worry, the Worst Victim in your mind is for whatever reason you find. Such as being the biggest A-hole, the most boring, the most pointless, ugly character design ect. :pearl:
Image
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Going for Miles »

Isaku Hyoudou, definitely.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by WaitingforGodot »

I have to think about it, but yeah, Deid Mann is the lamest bloo'y name ever. It annoys me just to think about it. :kudo:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Cesar Zero »

WaitingforGodot wrote:I have to think about it, but yeah, Deid Mann is the lamest bloo'y name ever. It annoys me just to think about it. :kudo:


Makes you wonder if his parents were some religion-obsessed people who wanted to remind him of his mortality or something.
Signature loading, please wait...
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Haha! That would explain a lot.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Bullard makes me severely uncomfortable. He just seems... utterly unpleasant.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Southern Corn »

Er, necropost, sorry, but I'm just going to do these one by one per game.

AA1: Cindy Stone. There's not much to her, but she's still alright, considering she actually did care for Larry in the end. Second place is Goodman. He's also kind of bland, but his backstory was a little more interesting.

AA2: Probably Dustin Prince. I guess he did care for Maggey and he was just doing his job, but pretty unremarkable. Turner Grey and Juan Corrida are both terrible people, but at least they're kind of interesting. Russell's probably the most alright. His design is at least more memorable than Dustin's.

AA3: Kane Bullard by a milestone. Even Maya thinks he's forgettable. Other than that, Doug Swallow and Glen Elg, I guess, though Doug's part in the story and Glen's design (as well as how it plays into 3-3) make them better than Bullard.

AA4: SO MANY JERKS HERE! Zak, Magnifi, Pal…though I do like their designs (especially 'Shadi' and Pal's toothpaste hair). Drew is pretty cool though, so I guess I'm going to have to go with Romein LeTouse. Seriously, look at that name. I have bad memories of that one flashback too, urgh.

AA5: I'm just going to say everyone sans Jack Shipley and Metis Cykes are the worst. They're all pretty much the same archetype, just good people who were at the wrong place at the wrong time, blah blah blah. Boring.

AA6: Paht Rohl or Manov Mistree. They both have horrible puns, though I do guess they were sympathetic in a sense. Part had to steal for his family and Manov was just a cog in a bigger scheme.

AAI: So many bland victims here. It's a toss-up between Buddy Faith, Akbey Hicks, Mack Rell, and Ka-Shi Nou. I would include Deid Mann here, but…he's Deid Mann. How could I? But yeah, these guys are just thoroughly unmemorable and their designs are just bleh.

AAI2: Oh man, this is kinda hard. Lots of interesting victims here. Probably Jack Cameron. Another unfortunate fellow just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Jill would be here too, but at least she had an interesting motive.

PLvsAA: I would say Robbs and Muggs, but then, wasn't there a town full of people who died from the Great Fire that we never got to know about? Yeah, them. That's a lotta people.
Spoiler: DGS1+2
Viridian Green for sure, at least in the context of Case 1-4 (2-2 really makes her better). We don't even know anything about her there, she was just really unlucky.

And so far in my DGS2 playthorugh, the 2-3 victim just isn't that interesting to me yet, though I guess we'll see soon. Hard to beat the previous two with their criminal records anyway.
Image
Image
MBr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
Location: Canada

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by MBr »

Misokrattz wrote:
TriforceBun wrote:3-2's victim was pretty unlikable, Kane Bullard, I believe?
I also think he wins for being the most forgettable victim too. When I replayed that case, I TOTALLY forgot EVERYTHING about the him! Name, appearance, and even his occupation...

I agree, this guy was dirt.
The irony of being killed in your own office, as the head of a security company.

AAI1-5’s second victim is very forgettable. He exists so Alba can explain his injury he got when he killed Coachen.
11037
External-arm-616
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:52 pm
Custom Title: Hello world

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by External-arm-616 »

:grey: and :takao:
Why did Grey of all people have to be the victim you could talk to before his death he is just a arsewhole
And Glen just has a bad name like i don't even get the pun :grey:
Image Image Image


"The defense is petting everyone your honor!"
Jean Descole
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
Location: The Bostonius

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Jean Descole »

Glen Elg is just a palindrome like Lisa Basil and Adam Mada... no real pun.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
External-arm-616
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:52 pm
Custom Title: Hello world

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by External-arm-616 »

Jean Descole wrote:Glen Elg is just a palindrome like Lisa Basil and Adam Mada... no real pun.
I see
Image Image Image


"The defense is petting everyone your honor!"
Frechi
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Custom Title: Take that!
Location: Japanifornia

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by Frechi »

I'm on team :juan: :grey think: and a certain Shadi fellow.
titanzop
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Worst Victim? *Spoilers*

Post by titanzop »

I also used to think Zak Gramarye was a jerk. techzpod.com mobdro app
Post Reply