Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 2[ 60 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

DoMaMism - The Politically Incorrect IdeaologyTopic%20Title

The Real Human Being

Hello Court Records, I'm here to tell you about something I discovered while waiting for my toe to heal after dropping 700 pounds on it.

I'm being oppressed.

It all started the other day when I was talking to one of my friends at a grocery store.

A female walked by while I was explaining a rather crude joke.
Upon seeing her I stopped telling it, and she insisted on me finishing what I was saying.

I told her a different joke that was quite a bit less offensive, and yet she made a face.

"that's kind of offensive don't you think?"

I tried to explain the context and yet she still went away offended.

The person I choose to be, the way I decide to act, that is in no way harmful to other people, was just looked down upon by someone.

Me, a minority in the Socially Unjust group was made a fool by someone in the majority of the "normal" people.

I need DoMaMism because I shouldn't need to change the type of person I am to be "less offensive"

We here of the DoMaMist society of the Socially Unjust hereby make these decrees;

1. You are no longer allowed to be offended by anything we do because you being offended is offensive to us. (So stop being offended you cis scum)

2. You must learn our pronouns when speaking to us. Our preferred pronouns are Flip/Jurde/Gadoober. (Flip is the third person, Jurde is the first person, Gadoober can be used in either situation)

3. Anyone speaking with an Gadoober is considered an equal, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, anything.
This means that upon speaking with us you are not allowed to claim we are oppressing you, because we are an extreme minority that holds no political power.

4. DoMaMism is all about the individual, a Gadoober does not represent the entirety of the DoMaMist society, and is not to be treated as such.

5. All DoMaMist views must be accepted, otherwise you're a cis-pig shitlord who needs to check their privilege.

6. DoMaMism is an ideology of acceptance, and understanding other people's points of views.

7. Satire is a completely acceptable means to prove a point.

Would you like to Support DoMaMism? please go to our patreon page so you can pay me to sit around and complain about how much I'm being oppressed.
Re: DoMaMism - The Politically Incorrect IdeaologyTopic%20Title

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Some people will find this offensive. You should have trigger-warned, dammit.

When will the DoMaMarchy stop?

Not sure if serious or just DoMaya being DoMaya...

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

What are you talking about, DoMaya is always sincere.

Message may be hidden in satire but he's a sincere fellow.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

What are you talking about, DoMaya is always sincere.

Message may be hidden in satire but he's a sincere fellow.

Hidden?
Quote:
7. Satire is a completely acceptable means to prove a point.

It was spelled out.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

And the point of this thread is...?
Signature loading, please wait...

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

cesar26100 wrote:

To fight oppression, of course. How was that unclear in DoMaya's opening post?

...You're not... You're not trying to oppress us... Are you, Cesar?

DeMatador wrote:
cesar26100 wrote:

I fail to see the oppression, honestly. So someone didn't like his joke because they thought it was offensive.

So the crap what? This world is being overly sensitive about a lot of topics, so people tend to be offended by things that really shouldn't matter. :ron:

C-A

I've felt worse.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

CatMuto wrote:
DeMatador wrote:
cesar26100 wrote:

I fail to see the oppression, honestly. So someone didn't like his joke because they thought it was offensive.

So the crap what? This world is being overly sensitive about a lot of topics, so people tend to be offended by things that really shouldn't matter. :ron:

C-A

Do you usually have a hard time detecting sarcasm or are you being very subtly sarcastic yourself? Poe's Law, I tell ya.

DoMaya, please find a rail for this thread and enforce it, or it's gonna have to go.

Last edited by DeMatador on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I accidentally a word

Do you see the black one...or the white?

This stuff is bull and I can't approve of it if I have no way to address pronouns in the second person. While used less frequently, it was pretty pretentious and rude of your DoMaMism not to include this. If you decide to upgrade this flawed thinking into a version 2.0 that addresses this issue, I may reconsider.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

The Real Human Being

dullahan1 wrote:
This stuff is bull and I can't approve of it if I have no way to address pronouns in the second person. While used less frequently, it was pretty pretentious and rude of your DoMaMism not to include this. If you decide to upgrade this flawed thinking into a version 2.0 that addresses this issue, I may reconsider.

But DoMaMism is about equality! No one should be treated differently than anyone else!

And the second person doesn't exist in DoMaMistic belief.

DoMaya wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

But DoMaMism is about equality! No one should be treated differently than anyone else!

And the second person doesn't exist in DoMaMistic belief.

You DoMaPocrite! =(
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

DeMatador wrote:
cesar26100 wrote:

The fact that my post offended you offends me.

cesar26100 wrote:
DeMatador wrote:
cesar26100 wrote:

The fact that my post offended you offends me.

This is why we need DoMaMism.

Y'all need to take a chill suppository.

C-A

What is my liiiife?!?

... I don't get paid enough for this job.

Gerkuman wrote:
... I don't get paid enough for this job.

I don't think anyone is.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

Would you mind being a bit clearer for those of us who are having trouble pinpointing your argument(s)? What I'm getting from your satire is shots being fired at multiple different groups, but I can't be certain that they're your intended targets, and I'd rather not start a debate over an argument you might not have even intended to make.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Real Human Being

Debating DoMaMism should be a criminal offense, your freedom of speech ends where my feelings begin.

Also, we need more DoMaMist representation in the Admin/Moderator groups.

Quit oppressing us by not letting us have our way!

Also, anyone secure in their own beliefs should not fear those with different ones.

1000% Knight

what the heck

who are you
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

My name is Judge.

Ugh, look at this, I guess no board is immune to infiltrations of DoMaMism. Why do you DoMaNazi's always have to ruin everything good? It's always the same. You and your filthy ilk come in and take over a board, calling anyone who doesn't lick your boot an "oppressor". I think it's time for me to take a break from polishing my katana collection and drop a few truth bombs on you losers.

So why am I an Anti-DoMaMist? Because I, unlike the rest of you sheep, believe in the glorious thing called logic. DoMaMist posters always base their arguments in silly emotions, but Anti-DoMaMists are able to step away from anger and look at it. We're always pointing out fallacies in the arguments of DoMaMists, like that entire first post was a straw-man fallacy, well done, you communist. We never resort to shutting down discussion or name calling, especially since all DoMaMists are always stupid and shouldn't bother to be heard anyway.

Really, if you masses want to wake up and smell some real oppression, take a look at the Percei's Rights Movement. We're fighting the DoMaMist slander every day and working to secure real rights for Percei's like me and other PRAs (Percei's Rights Activists). If a man wants to punch a DoMaMist, he should be legally allowed to do so, because that's how true equality works. Nice try, M'DoMaya, but you won't poison this forum with your nasty DoMaMist filth.

In Justice We Trust

Complaints about limits to "freedom of expression" for the sake of those who are offended by what they perceive as misuse of that "freedom" are nothing new. The question of where the line should be drawn is one I've often pondered, and it's not one I feel I can claim to have an answer to. To be blunt, sometimes I side with the jerk and sometimes I side with the crybaby. It all depends on who I feel is in the right in that particular scenario.

The Real Human Being

Percei wrote:
Ugh, look at this, I guess no board is immune to infiltrations of DoMaMism. Why do you DoMaNazi's always have to ruin everything good? It's always the same. You and your filthy ilk come in and take over a board, calling anyone who doesn't lick your boot an "oppressor". I think it's time for me to take a break from polishing my katana collection and drop a few truth bombs on you losers.

So why am I an Anti-DoMaMist? Because I, unlike the rest of you sheep, believe in the glorious thing called logic. DoMaMist posters always base their arguments in silly emotions, but Anti-DoMaMists are able to step away from anger and look at it. We're always pointing out fallacies in the arguments of DoMaMists, like that entire first post was a straw-man fallacy, well done, you communist. We never resort to shutting down discussion or name calling, especially since all DoMaMists are always stupid and shouldn't bother to be heard anyway.

Really, if you masses want to wake up and smell some real oppression, take a look at the Percei's Rights Movement. We're fighting the DoMaMist slander every day and working to secure real rights for Percei's like me and other PRAs (Percei's Rights Activists). If a man wants to punch a DoMaMist, he should be legally allowed to do so, because that's how true equality works. Nice try, M'DoMaya, but you won't poison this forum with your nasty DoMaMist filth.

You and your Percei's Perceictives are wrong.
True equality can only occur when the DoMaMist hold equal political power, the standards of mods and admins should be lowered to allow ANYONE to become one!

True equality should be based on what people feel is fair, not what actually is fair.

Oh it's only one person who has an unpopular opinion?
Well we better censor him! Because that's what's just.

General Luigi wrote:
Complaints about limits to "freedom of expression" for the sake of those who are offended by what they perceive as misuse of that "freedom" are nothing new. The question of where the line should be drawn is one I've often pondered, and it's not one I feel I can claim to have an answer to. To be blunt, sometimes I side with the jerk and sometimes I side with the crybaby. It all depends on who I feel is in the right in that particular scenario.

The Luigist are the ones in power!

Down with the Luigiarchy!

In Justice We Trust

Ohhh... I get it. What you're really saying is, "Will you please ban me, General Luigi?"

My name is Judge.

DoMaya Blackquill wrote:

You and your Percei's Perceictives are wrong.
True equality can only occur when the DoMaMist hold equal political power, the standards of mods and admins should be lowered to allow ANYONE to become one!

True equality should be based on what people feel is fair, not what actually is fair.

Oh it's only one person who has an unpopular opinion?
Well we better censor him! Because that's what's just.

Nice genetic fallacy, you chump

Of course you always use your feels shield in place of cold, hard facts. And you would want more mods. Why don't we just send everyone a blue ribbon for signing up? The best solution would be to get rid of mods and admins completely. That way, in anarchy, the strong beat out the weak, and we enter a euphoric age for this forum.

Besides, don't you get it? DoMaMists ALREADY hold the political power. The fact that you're not getting permabanned right now proves that. Yet you continue to silence us PRAs because you're so locked up in your hugbox. If anything PRAs should be whining about how we're oppressed, because at least we actually have something to whine about. Checkmate, DoMaMists

DoMaya Blackquill wrote:
the standards of mods and admins should be lowered to allow ANYONE to become one!

I thought they did already? How the hell did I get the job then?

General Luigi wrote:
Ohhh... I get it. What you're really saying is, "Will you please ban me, General Luigi?"

I hope orange text means you're being sarcastic because this just sounded like you're threatening to ban a member of CR for satire.

1000% Knight

seriously what happened to his name
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

In Justice We Trust

I'm joking, DeMatador. I was actually in the process of typing up a PM to Mr. Blackquill clarifying that when I saw your post. If things get out of hand here, I might change my tune, but I'm not currently convinced any bans need to be handed out right now.

General Luigi wrote:
I'm joking, DeMatador. I was actually in the process of typing up a PM to Mr. Blackquill clarifying that when I saw your post. If things get out of hand here, I might change my tune, but I'm not currently convinced any bans need to be handed out right now.

Thanks for clearing that up. For a moment there I thought you had been personally offended and were about to let that cloud your judgement. Glad you're talking things through with DM.

Bad Player wrote:

He changed it. But wait, only admins can do that...

He must have...

friends on the other side.

In Justice We Trust

I also asked Gerkuman, but he didn't respond. Any shot at me would have to be an extremely obvious flame for me to be willing to ban someone over it without first getting input from other staff members.

The Real Human Being

Bad Player wrote:

It's the Dark age of CR.

We need SOME beacon of hope in the darkness.

DoMaya Blackquill wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

It's the Dark age of CR.

We need SOME beacon of hope in the darkness.

A Beakman of hope?
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

...could we possibly close this thread? :eh?:

C-A

The Real Human Being

CatMuto wrote:
I Don't like what you like, therefore it shouldn't exist.

C-A

This is why I need DoMaMism

Also, if you hate my thread that much click this link to remove it from your screen

I'm asking if this thread can be closed because it doesn't seem to serve a decent purpose. People taking jabs at each other, whether satyrically or seriously, and, honestly, as I pointed out, this sounds like you're just being oversensitive over the oversensitivity of other people. So people don't like your jokes or you. So the freak what? Not everyone you'll meet in life will like you, nor will you like everyone you'll meet in life. Get over it or die angry.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

The audacity of Cat's counter-argument seems to have highlighted to me that now more than ever we need DoMaMism!

Plus: HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE! DOMAMISM HAS GRANTED HIM THE POWER TO CHANGE HIS OWN NAME! AND WITH THAT: HIS OWN DESTINY!

PRAISE DOMAMISM! IN THE STREETS! IN DA HOOD!

*Runs screaming about Domamism out the door*

(Also so out of touch DeMata, Orange for Sarcasm has been cool since last year.)

On a serious note I feel for you man. That story about the person who forced you to tell the joke and be offended just seemed kind of petty on their behalf. You not telling the joke in the first place WAS you being respectful of others. It seems like they basically demanded you offend them somehow though you tried in your own way not to.

If you step into a highly (politicially sensitive? touchy? PRA?) social scene it can be a real minefield for people. I remember one of my pals posted a trailer for a film (this one) in a skype chat group. Another of my friends instantly went to town on him berating him for not including trigger warnings for violence against women (you can judge for yourself by watching the trailer). Thinking this seemed quite unfair and harsh considering he just wanted to share something he thought looked like a good film I joked "Well there's plenty of violence against men in the trailer too!" and all I got was glares and an equal amount of disgust.

I eventually got so tired of it I just left that group. Unless you share the mindset exactly you run the risk of offending people for the slightest thing.

Also Trigger Warnings should be the responsibility of the trailer in that situation if it comes to that.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
(Also so out of touch DeMata, Orange for Sarcasm has been cool since last year.)

You're totally using the proper shade of orange.

Though to be honest, I think the satirical jabs have already proven their point. This thread doesn't really need to continue.

This thread needs to continue until this DoMaMists stop trying to pervert our society!
But seriously I thought there were roles about changing your username.Waht's that about?

The Real Human Being

cesar26100 wrote:
But seriously I thought there were rules about changing your username.Waht's that about?

>mfw people are more concerned about my name than by the Ideology I'm trying to establish.

Page 1 of 2 [ 60 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices