Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

PM's Don't Work.Topic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

The title says it all. Court Record PM's don't work. They're jammed, at least on my account. I can't seem to send or reply PM's nowadays. They just remain on the Outbox instead of going in the Sent Messages box. :sad-maya:

Don't go calling me Immature now because I have once tried to send a PM to one of the users here, but it has been two days, and the message is still in the Outbox. I have deleted the message because it is still on the outbox, and now I tried to send another to another user, but it stayed on the Outbox Folder. What's going on with my account? I honestly got no clue.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: PM's Don't Work.Topic%20Title

1000% Knight

Has the person actually come onto CR in the past few days?

Messages don't move from the Outbox to the Sent Messages box until the person actually reads the message (which gives you a chance to edit or delete before they read it)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Re: PM's Don't Work.Topic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

Actually the recipient I once tried to send logs into CR, but apperantlu she posts very rarely, so there could be a chance that she simply ignored it. :trucy:

Dude, what?! :wacky-edgy: I never knew something like this ever since I signed up on CR! ...Well, a man should learn something new sooner or later.

Thanks alot for the info! It helped me! If I face any problems on CR-PMming, I will post in this thread again. :edgey:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam