Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 2 of 5[ 191 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: What if...? idea *SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

^ It wasn't mentioned in there that it was a sister, though. I believe that detail was mentioned in an interview with Takumi at some point. Also, since that little kid was 7 at the time, that puts her at the same age as Pearl.

Silverbelle wrote:
I haven't beaten GK2 yet so if IS-7 is from that then I haven't seen it yet. But if IS-7 is the case where Gregory exposed von Karma. Then what's to say if Gregory had just missed that day for any particular reason? or the defendant just chose a different lawyer like with Kristoph's case. Fate doesn't lock him into that case, and theres nothing really stopping another defense attorney filing for a substitute. Forgive me if I'm being inaccurate though about this. Like I said, I haven't beaten GK2 yet.

But I think he would have grown up much happier in comparison. Miles was tormented with the thought and dreams for FIFTEEN years that he killed his father. Whether he believed it for those fifteen years, he still was in in denial for a LONG time. and that does something to a person. I believe that that coupled with von Karma did influence his behavior and the way he saw the world after that.

Mia could still be a lawyer, she just wouldn't get involved with Redd White because her mother would still be around.
Morgan would also have to deal with Misty still being around in this reality.

Actually, GK2 itself didn't explicitly mention why Gregory of all people had to take this case, but it's implied that his assistant Ray, just a teen then, may have dragged him into it, as he was a fan of the defendant. Of course, no one expected Manfred von Karma himself to have taken this case. (Even now, I'm not sure why he did.) Once the two attorneys came to clash, there was no way either side would back out.

So, yes, you make a good point. It's possible a different attorney could have taken the case. Then, the trial might not have lasted a whole year (as the three-day system wasn't instated yet), and VK wouldn't have been nearly so absorbed into perfecting this case.

However, if we start counting the possibilities where Gregory and Manfred never meet, then the entire storyline of these characters would stop centering around law. See, Miles may have become a defense attorney like his father and been a lot happier growing up. Then, Phoenix would have no reason to become a defense attorney. And likewise, Mia wouldn't necessarily go into law either, given that her mother would still be in charge. Morgan, despite her schemes, wouldn't get too far, especially not when Misty has connections to the government through the very influence of her position.

Phoenix might actually have become a baker, now that I think about it. Sometimes, the field of the arts can be very stressful.

In any case, the main cast of our characters we know and love would not have come together to become such a tightly knit group. A major event like the DL-6 Incident is what it takes to pull people's lives together, even if it destroys some in the process. Now that's powerful storytelling.

Not trying to argue against this discussion of what-ifs, but I feel like this is something that needs to be brought up first before we dive right into other possibilities.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

I was thinking about that, actually; that I didn't remember that he mentioned the gender of said offspring, but I was thought that he did at some point since, well, I felt certain that it was a woman. So alright, that clears things up! :edgey:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Winter Flag Trademark

Whatever, I wanted to see Manfred's Sister. But they just made her appearance as "Mentioned Only". :nick: Now, What "if" she was a defendant on a case, and Edgeworth needed to defend her? What would happen then? :edgey:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
^ It wasn't mentioned in there that it was a sister, though. I believe that detail was mentioned in an interview with Takumi at some point. Also, since that little kid was 7 at the time, that puts her at the same age as Pearl.

Silverbelle wrote:
I haven't beaten GK2 yet so if IS-7 is from that then I haven't seen it yet. But if IS-7 is the case where Gregory exposed von Karma. Then what's to say if Gregory had just missed that day for any particular reason? or the defendant just chose a different lawyer like with Kristoph's case. Fate doesn't lock him into that case, and theres nothing really stopping another defense attorney filing for a substitute. Forgive me if I'm being inaccurate though about this. Like I said, I haven't beaten GK2 yet.

But I think he would have grown up much happier in comparison. Miles was tormented with the thought and dreams for FIFTEEN years that he killed his father. Whether he believed it for those fifteen years, he still was in in denial for a LONG time. and that does something to a person. I believe that that coupled with von Karma did influence his behavior and the way he saw the world after that.

Mia could still be a lawyer, she just wouldn't get involved with Redd White because her mother would still be around.
Morgan would also have to deal with Misty still being around in this reality.

Actually, GK2 itself didn't explicitly mention why Gregory of all people had to take this case, but it's implied that his assistant Ray, just a teen then, may have dragged him into it, as he was a fan of the defendant. Of course, no one expected Manfred von Karma himself to have taken this case. (Even now, I'm not sure why he did.) Once the two attorneys came to clash, there was no way either side would back out.

So, yes, you make a good point. It's possible a different attorney could have taken the case. Then, the trial might not have lasted a whole year (as the three-day system wasn't instated yet), and VK wouldn't have been nearly so absorbed into perfecting this case.

However, if we start counting the possibilities where Gregory and Manfred never meet, then the entire storyline of these characters would stop centering around law. See, Miles may have become a defense attorney like his father and been a lot happier growing up. Then, Phoenix would have no reason to become a defense attorney. And likewise, Mia wouldn't necessarily go into law either, given that her mother would still be in charge. Morgan, despite her schemes, wouldn't get too far, especially not when Misty has connections to the government through the very influence of her position.

Phoenix might actually have become a baker, now that I think about it. Sometimes, the field of the arts can be very stressful.

In any case, the main cast of our characters we know and love would not have come together to become such a tightly knit group. A major event like the DL-6 Incident is what it takes to pull people's lives together, even if it destroys some in the process. Now that's powerful storytelling.

Not trying to argue against this discussion of what-ifs, but I feel like this is something that needs to be brought up first before we dive right into other possibilities.

It's fine to bring up any points you want, I made this thread for just that purpose. To discuss the possibillity. :athena:

and I only said that thing about mia in response to you saying this.
she might have become a defense attorney anyway. Even with her mother's name retained, it doesn't mean family life with the Feys would be any less catastrophic with Morgan scheming up some evil, evil plan to get Morgan out... or dead.

also

I don't mean I want a "perfect world where Mia lives and everyone is happy" I mean I want the alternate reality where technically, if DL-6 didn't happen. Most of what happened in the first game would be vastly different. It doesn't mean it doesn't have it's own "DL-6" that brings other characters together and makes a different arc. That's just my view on this though.

and on another note
WaitingforGodot wrote:
So we're back to Miles Edgeworth - Ace Baker! Full circle. It's bound to happen.

I felt the urge to quickly sketch up some Baker Miles so this happened...
(I may re-do it in illustrator when i have some time but for now here.)
(Warning: Sketchy and not refined but I figured I'd share it.)
Spoiler: Baker Miles sketch comic

Baker Miles is best Miles...

Winter Flag Trademark

...Try saying that when he's anger bar reaches 100%. Also, Franziska will just "butt in" and say that She is the Best Baker, and Miles is a poor chap of a baker anytime she can, which can just increase Edgeworth's Anger. :nick:

...I can also hear Kay Faraday saying, "OH! OH! What will be my role in this game?".

...Also, I can see Edgeworth getting angry on the 4th strip. As I'm awfully worried about that one, as if they make "Miles Edgeworth: Ace (grumpy) Baker", they'll also will be adding an "Anger" Bar. Edgeworth is a guy whom is in Cold Blood, and also get's angry a little fast if he's annoyed too much.

Quote:
- von Karma would never have shot Gregory and so Gregory would be alive but so would von Karma since now he’d never be convicted.

Convicted of what, exactly? He never got convicted for his stupid courtroom antics or his supposedly great forging of evidence (which we never saw, FYI), he got convicted cause he shot Gregory. There was no reason to convict him for anything, so I don't see why this would be such an issue.

Quote:
- Miles wouldn’t be against spirit mediums and may believe in them.

I doubt it. He doesn't necessarily hate spirit media because of DL-6, he's just overall the type who has "no use" for that type of stuff.

Quote:
- Mia may or may not have become a Lawyer. Most likely preventing Diego’s death either way. and still able to meet.

She would have, anyway, because she decided to take a job somewhere far from Kurain so she wouldn't fight with Maya over the position of Master. And Diego would've died, anyway. Preventing DL-6 would not have removed Dahlia or Iris from existing. Dahlia would still grow up the way she did, always looking out for herself and hating the Fey family.

Quote:
- Phoenix and Larry would still be great friends with Miles without a time gap because Miles never moved away with von Karma.

Actually, I doubt this. Larry is an annoying kid and Miles himself admits he doesn't even know why he at any point became friends with Larry. Larry is the friend nobody likes, but they tolerate him cause they know he wouldn't leave them alone, anyway. DL-6 didn't change Larry's personality.

C-A

Quote:
Convicted of what, exactly? He never got convicted for his stupid courtroom antics or his supposedly great forging of evidence (which we never saw, FYI), he got convicted cause he shot Gregory. There was no reason to convict him for anything, so I don't see why this would be such an issue.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant if DL-6 didn't happen then it wouldn't lead to "Turnabout Goodbyes" and von Karma's ultimate demise.
Quote:
I doubt it. He doesn't necessarily hate spirit media because of DL-6, he's just overall the type who has "no use" for that type of stuff.

He hated medium stuff because he thought Misty Fey was a fraud that tried to blame an innocent man (Yanni).
That's everything I gathered from the story atleast.

Quote:
She would have, anyway, because she decided to take a job somewhere far from Kurain so she wouldn't fight with Maya over the position of Master. And Diego would've died, anyway. Preventing DL-6 would not have removed Dahlia or Iris from existing. Dahlia would still grow up the way she did, always looking out for herself and hating the Fey family.

Okay, let's go with that then for sake of argument. Mia became a lawyer still. That's perfectly logical. But, that doesn't mean she'd get involved with Grossberg and Terry Fawles. The reason she went to Grossberg was to find more about Redd White and how he sold her mother out. If her mother didn't channel Gregory then there was nothing to sell out on. Mia would have no pull to go to Grossbergs and take Terry's case. and lets say for the sake of continuing this argument, Mia DOES take Terry's case. Even if Diego gets poisoned in the end again, Mia wouldn't die this time, so she'd be there when he woke up.

Quote:
Actually, I doubt this. Larry is an annoying kid and Miles himself admits he doesn't even know why he at any point became friends with Larry. Larry is the friend nobody likes, but they tolerate him cause they know he wouldn't leave them alone, anyway. DL-6 didn't change Larry's personality.

"Great" may have been the wrong word to use. I meant more "together" so to speak. where they didn't have that huge time gap to seperate. I find Phoenix did appreciate him still in the first game as he did stick up for him in-class.
But when he found out he was the one that stole the money and kept it secret. He lost respect for him. Which is why he treats him more coldly in T&T. As for Miles, I can never get a full read on his feelings towards people. But I doubt he actual dislikes Larry. More like indifferent in the end. and if he actual does dislike Larry, then I'd have to guess it could be also because Larry did lie and steal the money. But he suspected him from the start. and he still became friends with him in grade school. That says something to me.

Also Larry will always be Larry. It's inevitable.

Winter Flag Trademark

Still, I'll be curious what Kay's role be on Ace Baker: Miles Edgeworth. Answer it, or not. :nick:

[Whip the cream!]

She'd be in charge of the Swiss rolls.

Winter Flag Trademark

WaitingforGodot wrote:
She'd be in charge of the Swiss rolls.

...And eat them, too. Especially Without Edgeworth's Permission. :grey:
And then, Edgeworth's Anger Bar = +20% or something.

Quote:

The games are inconsistent on what exactly went down in DL-6 to begin with. I dunno if Takumi didn't think it through properly, someone else didn't pay attention or if the localized translation just fucked up, but recall that DL-6 was originally portrayed as being a "very tough case". The police got a medium involved because they had NO clues for anything and had NO potential suspect, so she had to help them by... eh, let's call it "cheating".

Then suddenly we're told DL-6 took place in a supposedly sealed place, there were 3 people there, 1 being dead, the other being a guy and the third one a small kid. How come they couldn't figure out who it potentially was? This is the police force that immediately arrests someone who just sneezes close to the crime scene, how come they needed someone to tell them, "That one adult there at the crime scene still alive? That's him. Arrest him." cause, we'll go by their logic that a child would not be able to fire a gun. (Let's ignore AJ-3, because... that was stupid)

It's just inconsistent on what DL-6 actually was like.

C-A

Winter Flag Trademark

Quote:
Mia wouldn't die this time, so she'd be there when he woke up.

I'm afraid I couldn't understand what you meant. Can you repeat what you said again? :eh?:

Look, if that's what happens, then that's contradicting Turnabout Sisters. One of Mia's relatives will have to die. Either Maya, Diego or Misty. ...Or Nick.

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

The games are inconsistent on what exactly went down in DL-6 to begin with. I dunno if Takumi didn't think it through properly, someone else didn't pay attention or if the localized translation just fucked up, but recall that DL-6 was originally portrayed as being a "very tough case". The police got a medium involved because they had NO clues for anything and had NO potential suspect, so she had to help them by... eh, let's call it "cheating".

Then suddenly we're told DL-6 took place in a supposedly sealed place, there were 3 people there, 1 being dead, the other being a guy and the third one a small kid. How come they couldn't figure out who it potentially was? This is the police force that immediately arrests someone who just sneezes close to the crime scene, how come they needed someone to tell them, "That one adult there at the crime scene still alive? That's him. Arrest him." cause, we'll go by their logic that a child would not be able to fire a gun. (Let's ignore AJ-3, because... that was stupid)

C-A

The police are idiots in PW... :sadshoe: [no offense Gumshoe...]
Something that could explain why they didn't just think "Yanni did it" was because of the bullet in the glass.
But as far as I remember no one even noted that in the investigations so... Yeah... They're kinda idiots.
Ace Pointer wrote:
Quote:
Mia wouldn't die this time, so she'd be there when he woke up.

I'm afraid I couldn't understand what you meant. Can you repeat what you said again? :eh?:

Look, if that's what happens, then that's contradicting Turnabout Sisters. One of Mia's relatives will have to die. Either Maya, Diego or Misty. ...Or Nick.

Turnabout Sisters wouldn't really exist under the circumstances I discussed. Let me format this the best I can.
- Misty Fey never left because DL-6 didn't happen
- so Mia Fey never left* and joined Grossberg to get closed to Redd White.
- Mia never had business with Redd White because Grossberg never sold Misty out to Redd White
- Mia would have not have researched Redd White therefore never prompting White to wiretap and murder Mia.
- Mia would not die to Redd White

That's the most I can say. She could still die. But it would come off as a re-hash if it happened like that again in the
"Miles as a DA" reality.

*For the reason to look for her mother aswell as the man that ruined the Fey reputation.

Y'know

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

C-A

Actually, that's not all. They actually arrested Yanni as the suspect and brought him to trial.... and his plea was essentially a confession that he killed Gregory due to temporary insanity caused by oxygen deprivation.

Then somehow Misty was still accused of being a sham. Despite the fact that info from her channeling actually matched the outcome of the trial. Whateveeeer.

Nearavex wrote:
Actually, that's not all. They actually arrested Yanni as the suspect and brought him to trial.... and his plea was essentially a confession that he killed Gregory due to temporary insanity caused by oxygen deprivation.

Then somehow Misty was still accused of being a sham. Despite the fact that info from her channeling actually matched the outcome of the trial. Whateveeeer.

I am referring to when DL-6 is first mentioned. In 1-2. They said the case was tough and they had no clues for anything, so they had to get a medium to even get a potential suspect. And it wasn't like Yanni was confessing to anything, Hammond told him to simply play up his oxygen-deprivation induced insanity longer to permanent brain damage, so that he was deemed unable to be convicted due to said insanity.

He never confessed to anything.

C-A

Nearavex wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

C-A

There was also this line
Edgeworth: Yogi was released due to a lack of evidence... innocent.

If lack of evidence was an actual thing, half of the cases would end early on with innocent.

C-A

I can't draw hands to save my life.

Location: Watching you make sprites from outside your window.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Her sister is mentioned by Manfred in 1-4. The one with a daughter with a dog named Phoenix.

OH YEAH! I vaguely remember that!

The video game boy; the one who wins

What Cat said about Mia being there when Diego woke up reminded me... No dead Mia = no pissed Diego = no Godot and no 3-5.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Puns even worse then Moe!

This discussion is amazing, but I don't have much to contribute.

Anyway, I thought I should drop this link here, considering all of the discussion of baker Edgeworth....

http://www.localmint.com/au/bakers-deli ... orth-78721
Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha!

Spoiler: Minor spoiler for PLvsPW
Phoenix could still be Edgeworth's rival in an Ace baker game...

[Whip the cream!]

Hahahaha! Oh, Phoenix... So intense.

Silverbelle wrote:
and I only said that thing about mia in response to you saying this.
she might have become a defense attorney anyway. Even with her mother's name retained, it doesn't mean family life with the Feys would be any less catastrophic with Morgan scheming up some evil, evil plan to get Morgan out... or dead.

I know what I said, and it's not contradictory. She could have become a DA regardless of this case. That said, it's hard to determine just what kind of career Mia would have taken if her mother wasn't publicly humiliated. Leaving the village is one thing; finding a separate career path is another. If she didn't have a reason to look for Grossberg in particular, where she would have gone is a mystery. We wouldn't have any ideas to run on.

Quote:
I don't mean I want a "perfect world where Mia lives and everyone is happy" I mean I want the alternate reality where technically, if DL-6 didn't happen. Most of what happened in the first game would be vastly different. It doesn't mean it doesn't have it's own "DL-6" that brings other characters together and makes a different arc. That's just my view on this though.

But that's the issue I'm trying to address. If we're just going to replace the Dl-6 we know with another we don't know, what do we have to run on? Would it be better if we ended up with some variation of that case, where the cast roles are essentially swapped around, or if we ended up with something completely different?

Going for Miles wrote:
What Cat said about Mia being there when Diego woke up reminded me... No dead Mia = no pissed Diego = no Godot and no 3-5.

Actually it was Silverbelle
I dunno. I really doubt Phoenix can escape his destiny to have coffee thrown at him. Even if Mia would be alive, it doesn't mean he'd like Phoenix anyway. The guy was an idiot who kept evidence for his assaulter.

Besides, what really makes 3-5 is this:
CatMuto wrote:
Preventing DL-6 would not have removed Dahlia or Iris from existing. Dahlia would still grow up the way she did, always looking out for herself and hating the Fey family.

She and Morgan would have planned out something like their plan in 3-5 anyway. Granted, we probably wouldn't have to face the pendulum of fire, but it's still possible for Maya to end up in danger somehow, and it'll be up to Mia and Diego to save her.

Sooo... the games would instead be called Mia Fey: Ace Attorney. What about Phoenix? What about Phoenix?

Going for Miles wrote:

This is worthy of a spinoff game. Let's start a campaign, guys. It will be amazing. Ok, we might be ignored by Capcom, but the prospects are so brilliant.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Going for Miles wrote:

Actually it was Silverbelle
I dunno. I really doubt Phoenix can escape his destiny to have coffee thrown at him. Even if Mia would be alive, it doesn't mean he'd like Phoenix anyway. The guy was an idiot who kept evidence for his assaulter.

Ah, s-sorry...
True... But... maybe Diego would have been present in the 3-1 case, and get so annoyed at that little shit that he threw his coffee at him from the defense side to the witness stand. And maybe not, but he wouldn't blame him for Mia's non-dead.

Besides, what really makes 3-5 is this:
CatMuto wrote:
Preventing DL-6 would not have removed Dahlia or Iris from existing. Dahlia would still grow up the way she did, always looking out for herself and hating the Fey family.

She and Morgan would have planned out something like their plan in 3-5 anyway. Granted, we probably wouldn't have to face the pendulum of fire, but it's still possible for Maya to end up in danger somehow, and it'll be up to Mia and Diego to save her.

Yeah, Mia and Diego, if Diego would have been let in on it at all. Like she would let him carry out that stupid so called plan of his and besides, he was grumpy because he didn't get to save Mia, which wouldn't be a problem if she'd been alive. I think my point still stands. Even if the plot itself would have happened, it would've been resolved in a very different way.

Going for Miles wrote:

This is worthy of a spinoff game. Let's start a campaign, guys. It will be amazing. Ok, we might be ignored by Capcom, but the prospects are so brilliant.

Yes oh yes. How I'd love to see that. :edgey:

[Whip the cream!]

We will, uhm... keep on returning to the topic of the bakery forever? Not that I complain. It's beautiful. :kristoph:

PoppyCorn wrote:
This discussion is amazing, but I don't have much to contribute.

Anyway, I thought I should drop this link here, considering all of the discussion of baker Edgeworth....

http://www.localmint.com/au/bakers-deli ... orth-78721

Oh goodness that's brilliant! Thanks for sharing it! :will:
It's a sign from the heavens.
CatMuto wrote:
If lack of evidence was an actual thing, half of the cases would end early on with innocent.

C-A

Well that case was 15 years ago, maybe times have changed. :javado:

"Eggs?"

WaitingforGodot wrote:
We will, uhm... keep on returning to the topic of the bakery forever? Not that I complain. It's beautiful. :kristoph:

I feel as though "Miles Edgeworth: Ace Baker" should include a reference to every single food in the Ace Attorney universe.
Like a Snackoo cake, or Eldoon's Noodle pie? :snackood:
The Wright Way Lunch box :lunches: ?
Bird Seed Bread? :seeds:
Okay, a hamburger cake for Maya. :maya:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

Don't forget about the raw fish Wright and Athena one day dragged into the office. Sushi bread is a thing.

Don't forget about the raw fish Wright and Athena one day dragged into the office. Sushi bread is a thing.

Also Samurai dogs, Swiss rolls and Yanni's pasta :butzthumbs:

[Whip the cream!]

Gumshoe's beloved weenies...

Macarons de Trés bièn. Muy aromatic. :flowsers:

[Whip the cream!]

Please don't ruin macarons for me. It's my favourite treat.

Winter Flag Trademark

Well, both Edgeworth and Nick will have two blockages: Kay and Maya. Both of them are really likes to disturb and tease their master/whatever(s). Because of this, and since Edgeworth is a Cold Brother, he'll lose his cool within 15 seconds if that happens, same goes to Nick as well. And Kay Faraday may also end up Chomping down those Swiss Rolls; as it makes her remind of her father and also her favorite treat since she was a kid. Also, if Nick opens a restaurant/bakery in Wright & Co... that's gonna be a huge problem for them.

Winter Flag Trademark

I sometimes wonder what will happen if the AA Characters' Genders get swapped. :redd:

You mean some of them or everyone? Either way, Larry's gonna be chasing after some sweet buns indeed.

Winter Flag Trademark

Let's think like this: Every single AA Characters' Genders get swapped. What happens next? Their names get changed too. Otherwise, their names will create mass contradiction towards their genders, for example: If a guy's name is Maya Fey, won't it create confusion/contradiction? Which sometimes led me to think what will happen if their gender gets changed, and what will happen to their names, behaviour, etc, etc.

But as far as I can say, if Edgeworth's Gender get changed, (s)he'll be a Tsundere Person.

That would be interesting. I don't think their behaviors will change that much, but I can imagine that heated battles will get all the more heated. When women fight, things get ugly fast.

Every first name would change... except Adrian's and Robin's, of course. I'd also think that a little more than just names would change. Like Kurain Village: would it then mean that all the males have spiritual powers but not the females?

I'd think fem-Larry (Laurie? Laryn?) would get all the male models anyway, despite being such a dork.

[Whip the cream!]

The thought of a female Larry is strangely endearing.

I don't think their behaviours would really change, but if anything, a male Oldbag chasing after a female Edgeworth would probably give off more of a creep vibe than the current situation does. Furthermore, a male Dahlia would be interesting. And a female Godot would be awesome and, well, hot.

[Whip the cream!]

I thought about that as well, Oldbag, that is, but I felt like she and Kudo would switch places a bit; although Oldbag is a bit more... obsessed. A male Dahlia would be cool indeed, and yes, I completely agree about Godot. Woh, woah.
Gumshoe and the judge would be completely adorable as women. I think Engarde and Corrida would be interesting - but at the same time I'm afraid it would lead to really boring implications, such as "hohoho, female rivality x100" or something.
Page 2 of 5 [ 191 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby