Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street

Page 1 of 2[ 76 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

DGS Open Spoiler Discussion ThreadTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Welcome to the open spoiler thread for DGS! In this thread only, you may discuss and share anything about the game without using spoiler tags. Spoiler rules still apply for the rest of the forum.

If you don't want to be spoiled, now would be an excellent time to make tracks.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: DGS Open Spoiler Discussion ThreadTopic%20Title

Art Person

OK... I might steer clear of here, unless we get confirmation this isn't coming out in the West.
So far the only spoiler-y thing I know is John Watson dies in case 1. Enjoy! :basil: (That explains Iris' purpose)
I also want to know if Vortex is evil. Maybe I might peep in for that... :hotti:

元・超会社員級の管理人

So, wait. Before anything else:

Who are these two? They show up for one scene and then never get mentioned again. Are they supposed to be a DGS2 preview or something?
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

I....totally forgot about those two. iirc blondie is the other tenant in the apartment Souseki was in, but other than that we got literally no information on either of them. I don't even remember if they even gave us any EXPOSITION.

Art Person

It's weird if they modelled characters for no reason? Maybe they are DGS2 characters? Takumi seems to have really worked out the series' plot well in advance this time!

Mia Payne

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it.

I absolutely hated this game,

I hated the convoluted motives, the unexplained discs, the HORRIBLE sequel hooks, some characters that make zero sense and din't belong IN the game, and most of all, I hated Sherlock and Iris. They were completely unnecessary and could have been replaced by ANYONE. This Sherlock was awful, they bastardized his character and made him feel like a parody of himself, they could have, ACTUALLY made a parody of him, but NOOOOO, we're Ace Attorney, so he must me LEL SUPPER GOOFY. Iris just... no... she just isn't a good character. Vortex is a COMPLETELY useless character made to just instill a fear onto the protagonists and Gina is there just to make you feel for your client. Why the hell would you introduce two characters for your sequel and give them no build up or relevance? And let's not talk about the BIGGEST asspull of them all. The second disc, there was NO build up. NO foreshadow. It's just "Names on a disc of people you know! WOOOOO"

The only good cases in this game were 1 and 3, because the villians are amazing, while every other case has to shoehorn in "Acro sympathy" and Megundal is basically the only "villlan" that is actually... threatening and scheming, everyone else is "but I have a sad backstory!" or "I wanted to see my wife, my job is getting in the way!" and that's just poor writing

These are just my personal feelings, but I think that Shu Takumi needs to learn how to close a story properly while leaving stuff open for the sequels. Why would I buy a game that has a CHANCE it will never been resolved if the game doesn't work out?

There is only one truth!

SuperAj3 wrote:
It's weird if they modelled characters for no reason? Maybe they are DGS2 characters? Takumi seems to have really worked out the series' plot well in advance this time!

That's what I think too. Instead of the relatively isolated games of the original trilogy, this game is set up like a series of books where the first book leaves dangling plots and cliffhangers for future installments to handle. This setup allows for much richer storylines and character development because you have more time and scenarios for characters to express themselves and aren't confined to a single story which must be wrapped up to completion. Many longer running mystery novel series are split over many episodes for this reason. Takumi must be pretty confident DGS will sell well enough to continue (and it is an excellent game).

Games are a high risk media, so I think it has shocked and angered some people who were expecting the usual self-contained story. It makes much more sense to see DGS as Part 1 and a break from the the usual risk-adverse storyline that characterizes GS and most self-contained episodic series in general.

Those two characters in particular might feature in some of the eventual DLC for this game or appear in the next. I don't know.

The characters are really strong in this game. There no one I dislike, and I love how Sherlock has become an excitable dorky detective rather than the overpowering unsociable canon Sherlock. Sherlock is the best parts of Maya, with none of the annoyingness. Gina Lestrade I think is my favorite defendant in the whole series, and it is wonderful to know we will be seeing more of her in a different context, hopefully living up to her namesake. Susato and Iris are wonderful compliments to one another as assistants, and I especially like how Susato is a bit clever and tricky. The Prosecutor is also really strong. He is a tad quirky, but there is no question he is the best one since Edgeworth. I have high hopes for the next game because we get to see so many people whose characters can blossom over time. I look forward to seeing what shenanigans Justice Vortex puts us up to next game - I'm glad he wasn't the final boss of this game.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I wouldn't know why some people dislike stories that are left open for another game. The original Sherlock Holmes canon stretches across many books. Isn't this more like a homage to the style of Sherlock Holmes, rather than an obvious ploy to "force" fans to buy the next title?

What I'm most curious about is how the next installment of DGS will be named. "The Memoirs of Ryunosuke Naruhodo" would be my first guess. In that case, will the one after that be named "The Return of Ryunosuke Naruhodo"? What's he returning from, Japan? Or does he return to Japan?

If there's something I must complain about, though, it's that there aren't any ladder/stepladder jokes enough animated scenes. PLvsAA and DD both had a BUNCH. The art direction was excellent anyway, but it felt a bit lacking in that area. They at least could have done like the original trilogy and provided stills at the end of each case.

Also, Holmes from the promos was right. Gyakuten Saiban now feels really "small" in comparison.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Mia Payne

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I wouldn't know why some people dislike stories that are left open for another game. The original Sherlock Holmes canon stretches across many books. Isn't this more like a homage to the style of Sherlock Holmes, rather than an obvious ploy to "force" fans to buy the next title?

What I'm most curious about is how the next installment of DGS will be named. "The Memoirs of Ryunosuke Naruhodo" would be my first guess. In that case, will the one after that be named "The Return of Ryunosuke Naruhodo"? What's he returning from, Japan? Or does he return to Japan?

If there's something I must complain about, though, it's that there aren't any ladder/stepladder jokes enough animated scenes. PLvsAA and DD both had a BUNCH. The art direction was excellent anyway, but it felt a bit lacking in that area. They at least could have done like the original trilogy and provided stills at the end of each case.

Also, Holmes from the promos was right. Gyakuten Saiban now feels really "small" in comparison.

There's a difference between a book and a video game. If a book fails, the author tries again. If a game fails, pack it up, no one wants it. Cancel all sequels

If a book fails, it's even more likely to be cancelled for good. :/ It's much more expensive to sell a game, of course, but it's much more difficult to sell a book well. Besides, Takumi himself had mentioned previously in an interview that he had potential plans for a sequel in the making anyway. I don't remember which interview it was, but it was one of the first to be released.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Mia Payne

If a book fails, it's even more likely to be cancelled for good. :/ It's much more expensive to sell a game, of course, but it's much more difficult to sell a book well. Besides, Takumi himself had mentioned previously in an interview that he had potential plans for a sequel in the making anyway. I don't remember which interview it was, but it was one of the first to be released.

But you have to look at how the ORIGINAL trilogy did "Sequel hooks"

DL-6 was resolved, the thing that wasn't resolved was the Misty Fey thing, but that wasn't RELATED to the main plot. That brought up in the next game, with Morgan ending the case off with a promise of revenge, BUT her arc AT THAT TIME was resolved, but it hints that it isn't over, and all the plot threads are wrapped up in the Third game. AND THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE A TRILOGY. You don't introduce things at the last second, not explain them, and say "NEXT GAME"

Blizdi wrote:

DL-6 was resolved, the thing that wasn't resolved was the Misty Fey thing, but that wasn't RELATED to the main plot. That brought up in the next game, with Morgan ending the case off with a promise of revenge, BUT her arc AT THAT TIME was resolved, but it hints that it isn't over, and all the plot threads are wrapped up in the Third game. AND THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE A TRILOGY. You don't introduce things at the last second, not explain them, and say "NEXT GAME"

Uh, the "original" trilogy wasn't originally planned to be a trilogy. GS1 on the GBA was a standalone title until it gained so much popularity it got a sequel. The same goes for GS2, but to a less extreme extent. GS3 was the end-all-be-all of the series, but then we got a fourth. And so forth.

Mia Payne

Blizdi wrote:

Uh, the "original" trilogy wasn't originally planned to be a trilogy. GS1 on the GBA was a standalone title until it gained so much popularity it got a sequel. The same goes for GS2, but to a less extreme extent. GS3 was the end-all-be-all of the series, but then we got a fourth. And so forth.

Even better. They made it work without plans of a trilogy, and it works out beautifully, This feels like a trilogy with Game 2 and 3 being DLC

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

I have a lot to say about this game, and I might wind up addressing various things people have said above in the process (though it's been so long since I've properly worked C-R that I forgot how to quote others :yogi: )

Easiest things first, I guess: the music was stellar, and using mocap to do the 'sprite' movements was a really great idea. I understand the idea behind DD's approach to the 3D models, but I like that they took advantage of them in this game.

The characters I loved a lot. Susato was an interesting break from previous assistants (though I do love them all), and the kind of quiet ferocity she had in some parts of the game was a JOY. I was suspicious about Iris's role in the game, but I actually really wound up liking her in the end. And as for Sherlock...I actually feel like he's one of the closest to Doyle-canon that I've seen. I've only read about half of the Sherlock canon, and I will relent that in a few areas he was exaggerated (I mean, everyone is), but in some of the most fundamental ways about his character in personality, it was really REALLY nice to see a Sherlock I felt encapsulated a lot of the great things about his novel-self that other adaptations seem to forgo.

Now, the story...I'm a fan. There are some small complaints I have, but they exist because this game broke from the normal formula, and tbh it's hard for me to complain about that. It crushed my expectations for nearly every trial in the game, and I in fact like case 1 the LEAST (not really hate or even dislike, just like the least) because it was the most run-of-the-mill. It was nice to see that sometimes accidents happen, that sometimes we act without thinking, that sometimes our emotions get in the way...and they cause terrible, terrible consequences.

For the cliffhanger aspect, I actually got excited. Now, this could be because another favorite gaming series literally runs on this (hello, Kingdom Hearts), but the not-quite-perfect explanations, the hidden threads, and the "secret ending" vibe of the very final scenes got my blood running something fierce. I'm EXCITED at the prospect of a game in this franchise--which tends towards amazing characters and fantastic storylines--to really run at a trilogy properly.

I would try to mull this over a bit and write more, but I'm running out of time. :viola:

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

Blizdi wrote:

We won the glass-count bet!

There is only one truth!

Qaelios wrote:
We won the glass-count bet!

I'm glad you did decide to bet. Assuming I kept an accurate tally, that was 3 bottles and 19 glasses Barok-en. The Splash Zone is real. :P

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:
I'm glad you did decide to bet. Assuming I kept an accurate tally, that was 3 bottles and 19 glasses Barok-en. The Splash Zone is real. :P

Indeed, I was the last one to make a bet since everyone on the stream was doing it and I gave it a random go.

Though I loved the experience throughout, to solve the mystery together in this game with Bolt as the head.

There is only one truth!

Bolt was great. Kudos to him for such a great play-through. He got almost everything right while playing blind which is impressive.

is a five star man.

That's true, but I felt the cut scenes in DGS are a lot better than the ones in Dual Destinies. Looking back at them, the DD ones were sometimes pretty badly animated, whereas the DGS ones are more stylish and well-made. sad about no ladder jokes...
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.

Still doesn't excuse it from PLvsAA's example. I can only imagine that the DGS team wanted to shift the focus away from 2D to 3D animations instead, and wow, there were a whole bunch of them. The joint reasoning segments are the pinnacle of 3D investigation thus far. I'm really quite impressed.

Mia Payne

Toatali wrote:

That's true, but I felt the cut scenes in DGS are a lot better than the ones in Dual Destinies. Looking back at them, the DD ones were sometimes pretty badly animated, whereas the DGS ones are more stylish and well-made. sad about no ladder jokes...

Actually, even thought I hate the game, I will say... there IS a "step-ladder"-esqe joke that Bolt missed.

Ryuu: It's a spade, for digging
Susato: Actually, it's a shovel...
etc.

Recently finished the game, I registered just to get this off my chest.

There's two main problems with this game:

1. It's incomplete
2. The cases don't have satisfying conclusions

First point. There's no getting around it, this game ends abruptly and leaves major plot points unresolved. We know from the original series and Ghost Trick that Takumi knows how to close out a game properly. I don't think the original plan was to split it up into a series as well, either, because GS isn't exactly a cash cow with a guaranteed sequel. I think it's more likely that development was dragging on too long and the game was rushed out the door incomplete. It's a shame because even just one more case would have been enough to tie everything together.

Second point, there are a variety of reasons why the cases aren't very satisfying. A lot that is due in part to the first point (we don't even figure out Jezail's motives, for example). Three of the cases were accidents (Lubert only fired at Hutch reflexively). That's not necessarily a bad thing - in DD:
Spoiler:
The DLC case pulled off the accident storyline very well. The problem is that in DGS due to the pacing and clumsy denouement there is no catharsis, no climactic/emotional scene, unlike in DD.

Okay, now onto the good points. The more I think about it, the more I like the fact that the villains are more sympathetic and human, as opposed to being Evil McKiller for the sake of it. I loved the way Lubert was humanized by his relationship with his father (even though his father left him at an early age, you can still see he cares somewhat from the fact that he went to his father first for help with the music box, and his motive for killing Megundal). It's definitely a bit more mature than the previous games despite the fact that there are still wacky characters everywhere. However, to bring up the point about DD again, that game showed how a villain can be sympathetic and satisfying to take down at the same time, which is something DGS didn't do well.

The music was amazing, and I loved how they dabbled in dynamic music (in the reasoning with Holmes, and also the premonition music which had two versions). Takumi's writing did shine through at times with some memorable lines, like when Ryu refuses Hart's test (and explains why), or when Barok chides Pat about there being no such thing as something insignificant at a crime scene.

Well, that trial sure was interesting!

I'm not entirely sure it was rushed - development began around 2013, and the game looks too polished to be rushed. Unless they were working on each case individually.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I don't mean the development cycle was short, just that maybe they were taking too long to make progress and the execs didn't want to give them more time. The game is indeed polished but the difference in modelling quality between major characters and minor characters is pretty stark. Reusing jurors and witnesses as jurors also screams 'we didn't have enough time and money!' to me.

Yeah, that juror model reuse is pretty blatant (though at the very least they give them some variation and even new animations in some cases).

Eh, I dunno, those mysteries seem kinda deliberate to me. And even if it was put out before another case could be added, I still think that was a really great cliffhanger to go out on, though it kinda lessens the impact of the final case a bit since a lot of it is sequel buildup.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Mia Payne

I agree. It feels like the final case was their advertisement for the second game...

I wouldn't say advertisement, after all I still think Case 5 is great, but more of a teasing for what is to come on the next part. As is the nature of cliffhangers. Personally, I love it! But I do understand if people don't.

Anyway, does anyone have any theories regarding the mysteries left hanging by the end of the game?

I have this one theory that Jezail from the first case isn't actually her real name. The idea that someone by the name of A. Sasha intrigues me; the pun with "assassin" isn't just for show (I bet the "A" in her name is short for "Anne" or some variation). And since we never got a murder motive out of her, I get the feeling she planned out the kill like an assassin would; that someone from England sent her to get rid of Watson. Not to mention, she gets off scot-free anyway because "what happens out of England stays out of England". It's perfect to hatch a murder plot. And finally, we never got to see her real face. She always covered it up with a mask, even during her breakdown.

Also, less seriously but nonetheless curiously, I wonder if that swan on her hat was once used as a murder weapon in a previous case, where once again, she couldn't be prosecuted because she was a "foreigner". Clearly, the baby chicks were the dubious lure for the victim. Anyone would fall for them. They're much too cute. Nah, the babies were probably born after that case, and the mother swan needed to take care of 6 children, so she stopped being a weapon of fowl destruction.

There is only one truth!

One thing I am not clear about is the difference between the student badge (which has a six digit number on the back) and the defense armband. Are they the same thing? If they are, then what is the black and gold badge that looks like your credibility points which Ryuu wears on his collar? In Randst 1, we know that Ryuu lost his student badge somewhere for the third time and never found it before the trip. I assume he is using Asougi's at the moment.

The other thing I am not clear about is chain of custody for the disks and music box. Before I get to the questions, I want to list what I know.
- Hatch's shop was privacy friendly and didn't mind taking sketch clients like Gina or Sherlock. He let people leave items under a password instead of a name which he was not careful to protect. He would hold items for up to two months. That means the pawnshop can be used as a protected, time delayed handoff method for two months.
- Right before Megandahl went on the omnibus ride where he wound up murdering Morta (10:30PM February 15), he went to Hatch's shop and pawned the jacket with disk 1 inside and the music box. He used the pawn password "Professor".
- Megandahl and Gina both went on the omnibus where the murder took place.
2 months later, right before the deadline where Hatch starts selling unclaimed items.
- Gina comes to collect the coat for reasons I don't know. I have no idea if she wanted the music box too. She knew the pawn password.
- Robert Crogley aka. Egg. Knew that Gina was going to collect the disk at some point (?) so he tailed her to the pawn shop.
- Egg tried to take the jacket in order to get the disk but failed thanks to Ryuu, Sherlock, and Gregson. Gregson winds up taking the disk, but not before Sherlock makes an impression of it using a caramel bar that he then uses to make a copy of the disk.
- Gina went to talk to Hatch about the Hound of the Baskervilles manuscript (?) in the middle of the night, leading up to the shoot out and theft.
I am pretty confused after this.

Why did Megundahl check his coat into the pawn shop in the first place?
Why was Gina with him and know the password?
What were Meg's instructions for Gina? Why was Gina even on the omnibus with Meg and Morta?
Why was there a two month delay before Gina tried to collect the coat and Egg made a move? Did it have to do with the pawnshop deadline?
Why was Gina trying to pick it up after Meg died?
What were the goals of the other two thieves in Hatch's pawnshop?

1000% Knight

You're kinda making this feel like the "I just wanna know one thing" thread :hoboleft:

Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:
Why did Megundahl check his coat into the pawn shop in the first place?
Why was Gina with him and know the password?
What were Meg's instructions for Gina? Why was Gina even on the omnibus with Meg and Morta?
Why was there a two month delay before Gina tried to collect the coat and Egg made a move? Did it have to do with the pawnshop deadline?
Why was Gina trying to pick it up after Meg died?
What were the goals of the other two thieves in Hatch's pawnshop?

-Presumably because he didn't want the police to catch him with a coat covered in blood. It also let him discreetly hide the disc.
-Gina wasn't with him when Megundahl checked the coat. In fact, Megundahl didn't check the coat at all--he paid the bus driver to do it for him. I'm also not even sure Gina knew the password--she had the receipt for the coat, so Hatch might not have asked for it. But Megundahl probably just told her (and he probably told the busdriver what to make the password).
-The instructions were (1) don't tell anybody about the coat, (2) say the story he told her to tell her if she gets called to court, (3) give him the receipt for the coat when he comes to her to get it, and (4) go to Hatch's shop and get a continuance on the coat if Megundahl doesn't come to get it from her within 2 months. Gina was on the bus by chance because she sometimes hides there to try to steal the passengers' pockets.
-Yes, it happened simply because it was the 2-month deadline. Gina figured that by that point, the coat would be put on sale, so anyone could come and get it--so it may as well be her. Egg knew he needed that disc back, so he hung out around the outside of Hatch's shop until he saw Gina go in.
-Like I just said, Megundahl couldn't get it anymore (for obvious reasons), so if someone else was going to get the coat, it may as well be her.
-They were just there to help Egg.

So, does anyone have any idea at all what was up with these guys? Because... seriously. (I tried doing some searches in Japanese, but since they don't have any names, I couldn't actually find anything about them)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

When I first saw them and the Hamlet (-like? not sure) reference the one on the left made, I first thought to "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern". I'm probably off entirely, but it would make an amusing image.

There is only one truth!

Bad Player wrote:
You're kinda making this feel like the "I just wanna know one thing" thread :hoboleft:

What I'm trying to do is get the information to start making connections. We know that Megendahl is probably working for someone and that he almost certainly acquired those disks for that same someone. Megendahl isn't going to be the final boss of the sequels unless he pulled off a spectacular death faking. If anything, the final boss is going to be the obvious choice; there is a Moriarty equivalent running around out there somewhere.
I am asking these questions because I'm trying to work out hypothetical connections. Like if Megundahl is working for Moriarty then it might imply Vortex isn't Moriarty (despite the Gant/Storyteller vibes). Unless hypothetical Moriartex wanted to offload Megen, Ryuu is about the worst possible defense attorney you could match up against Barok. Ryuu is not even the guy who was supposed to come from Japan, so he is not tested. Ryuu also is disadvantaged by racism, and Barok has a thing against Japanese so he will put in extra effort in court.
If Moriartex wanted to save Megen in court then he would have to count on something that would disrupt the court, not Ryuu. Forcing Gina to act by hanging her orphan buddies over her head is one possibility, but she needs the equipment and someone who is familiar with where to get it.

Another option is that "Professor" was a reference to Watson who was working at a professor overseas in Japan. Or maybe it referred to both and John Watson is Moriarty who faked his death in a twisty twist. (But then who is Megendahl working for that wanted a disk with Watson's name on it?)

Bad Player wrote:
So, does anyone have any idea at all what was up with these guys? Because... seriously. (I tried doing some searches in Japanese, but since they don't have any names, I couldn't actually find anything about them)
The fop looks a lot like the Birdly model used for in PLvsAA with minor palette swapping and a few extra decorations added. You can't tell from the screenshot, but he does that weird mouth open pose just like Birdly. I wonder if the other character was a cut model from the same game?
Spoiler: fops
Image Image

When I first saw them and the Hamlet (-like? not sure) reference the one on the left made, I first thought to "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern". I'm probably off entirely, but it would make an amusing image.

What did they say that reminded you of Hamlet?

Oh, wait. It was Sherlock who made the Hamlet reference. I don't remember exactly, but that overly dressed fellow spoke in a way that reminded me of Shakespeare. Obviously, it was in Japanese, so there wasn't any "modern English" to play with, and since it was only one of his lines, I could have simply mistaken what I read. Still, after finding Sherlock reciting the famous "to be or not to be" line in the middle of his reading, I didn't think it was a coincidence. I'll head back to it later to make sure.

Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:

I mean, half of that guy's lines (I've been calling him "first-floor tenant" or "Shakespeare guy") are literally Shakespeare quotes, so... >_>

Dowolf wrote:
Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:

I mean, half of that guy's lines (I've been calling him "first-floor tenant" or "Shakespeare guy") are literally Shakespeare quotes, so... >_>

That's a pretty distinct character trait for someone who just pops up in one scene. Possible witness for DGS2?

...Wait, Dowolf? Like, the guy who did that Let's Translate of AAI2 in Youtube?

1000% Knight

Yeah, those two guys' discussion is a pretty big BLAM in DGS. Hopefully they'll come back in the sequel.

CourtroomShenanigans wrote:

Technically.

>_>

Dowolf wrote:
CourtroomShenanigans wrote:

Technically.

>_>

I <3 you

(Even though I looked at BadPlayer's for the first case...why am I in this thread?)

1000% Knight

Just found all the Megundal fanart on pixiv.

...Why, of all the character, is he so popular?!

Well, why not? He's one of those characters I've long been waiting for in a GS game, and damn did Takumi deliver!

Besides, he rode in the Phoenix Wright Omnibus. All this time, we all thought the hype train was a train or the bandwagon was a wagon... and no one considered the possibility that it was a bus all along.

Oh, and love for Gina too. Most certainly.

Page 1 of 2 [ 76 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street