Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 1[ 31 posts ]

So...Juniper and Apollo.Topic%20Title

guilty for stealing all of the oreos.

Where my shippers at? I can't get enough of it, nor can I decide if it's a legit one-way crush because Apollo shows so much kindness back whilst being a kind person to anyone close. I'm so down for these two, though.
Re: So...Juniper and Apollo.Topic%20Title

Gardevoir lover

I ship it, i think they look cute together.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

"Eggs?"

I think that it's more along the lines of people don't think they should be together. I mean yeah, Juniper has a crush on Apollo and everything, but the fact that she's just a minor character in the series tells me that they shouldn't really be together. I never really liked Juniper in the first place - she seemed waaaaay too over the top when it came to when she was nervous - and the fact that Apollo really doesn't seem like he likes Juniper back. If anything, he's oblivious to her affection.
Personally, I think Juniper just looks up to Apollo. Apollo was the one who, along with Athena, saved her life when she was on trial - and he protected her from falling rubble. If I was an attorney, I would've done the same thing. Actually Juniper x Athena makes more sense to me

I'm not saying it's a bad pairing, though. I just don't ship it because it seems wrong somehow to me.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

guilty for stealing all of the oreos.

TheBlackquillz wrote:
I think that it's more along the lines of people don't think they should be together. I mean yeah, Juniper has a crush on Apollo and everything, but the fact that she's just a minor character in the series tells me that they shouldn't really be together. I never really liked Juniper in the first place - she seemed waaaaay too over the top when it came to when she was nervous - and the fact that Apollo really doesn't seem like he likes Juniper back. If anything, he's oblivious to her affection.
Personally, I think Juniper just looks up to Apollo. Apollo was the one who, along with Athena, saved her life when she was on trial - and he protected her from falling rubble. If I was an attorney, I would've done the same thing. Actually Juniper x Athena makes more sense to me

I'm not saying it's a bad pairing, though. I just don't ship it because it seems wrong somehow to me.

I can nod to this. I find the pairing cute, I ship it hard, but as far as canon goes in the games I've never been able to decide because of this. I do find her image of Apollo really sweet though, especially after 5-3 and then realizing she's opened a little bit. I've been replaying DD so it made me wonder.

Junie and Thena is a great ship, too. I hear there's quite a big one for Scuttlebutt with Juniper, as well :o

I don't think it's an unpopular pairing, actually. If this is a pairing fanclub thread, then it's the first one for any DD pairing. And after a quick search through fanfiction.net, it's apparently the third most popular DD pairing, only after Athena/Apollo and Athena/Blackquill, the classic attorney/assistant and attorney/prosecutor pairings which are always the most popular in every game (except Apollo/Trucy, but we all know why that is), and it's still relatively more popular compared to them than Phoenix/Iris compared to Phoenix/Maya and Phoenix/Edgeworth. It's also the third most popular pairing for Apollo, only after Athena and Klavier, and that really means something for a character with so many pairings.

As for myself, I don't ship them, mostly because I don't ship anything (there are some pairings that I like more than others, though). And since Junie's obvious crush and Apollo's ridiculous obliviousness were almost always played for laughs in DD, I think they'll keep it as a recurrent gag in futures installment.

I actually ship them and I don't ship Justicykes... Just because people tend to ship when two people are really good friends and work together, and it happens too much.

Random Headcanon: Juniper Woods, who studies in the judge course, wants to be just like Judge Hakari Mikagami/ Justine Courtney. So I'd want to see her again in another game.

A small, friendly lizard

Hmm...whilst the ship is admittedly kind of sweet, I don't really ship them. It seems like a one-sided crush to me.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

I ship it. Juniper's cute, so it stands to reason they'd be cute together.

I think it is a cute pairing, but I don't think it'll ever happen. I see it as comparable to Maggey and Gumshoe. One side is totally in love, the other completely oblivious. And this gets boring at some point.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Given how pretty much nobody doesn't ship Gumshoe/Maggey, I'm not entirely sure it's as one-sided as you'd think. At least, she seems to be warming up to him as of 3-3, if only slightly.

In Justice We Trust

I very much like the idea of Apollo and Juniper becoming a couple... eventually. Juniper's crush on Apollo is about as secret as Gumshoe's feelings for Maggey, but I got the impression that Apollo doesn't feel the same way yet--or failing that, he doesn't realize he feels the same way yet. That said, I wouldn't find it the slightest bit odd if they were dating by the time AA6 takes place (assuming AA6 takes place at least a few months after the events of AA5).
I'll always love you, Max.

I'm ok with the pairing, as long as Juniper makes her feelings known. As I said, it gets frustrating when after so much time one side is still blind and oblivious to the other's feelings.

I like the analogy of the sunflower and the sun, though.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

dangerousoffender wrote:
I'm ok with the pairing, as long as Juniper makes her feelings known. As I said, it gets frustrating when after so much time one side is still blind and oblivious to the other's feelings.

I like the analogy of the sunflower and the sun, though.

That is a pretty good analogy, but the ApolloXAthena analogy is much better: Apollo's sun to Athena's moon.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Great Revival

I'm never really "for ships" only against them, or neutral, but I think it would be fun to see their clashing personalities in a domestic environment. One is very loud, one is quiet, one says most things which comes to their head, one is very nervous.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

They say that Apollo and Juniper make a good couple. However...
Spoiler:
Athena disagrees!!!

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Great Revival

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
They say that Apollo and Juniper make a good couple. However...
Spoiler:
Athena disagrees!!!

This. Is. Perfect.
*throws gold medal* You win everything. (Wait...how many times have I said that?)

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I think it's really cute, but personally I see Apollo being more compatible with Athena. Still, a quiet person and a loud person would be interesting.

Objection!

I think Juniper and Apollo would work out in theory...but Apollo needs someone strong and upfront in my opinion. Sure, Juniper is an okay character (in my opinion, she was one of the more blander characters in the series), but perhaps Apollo doesn't see her in a romantic light, but rather, a friendly one. I don't think they would make a good couple, but the game designers may think otherwise.
Huh!? Hey! You can't just go saying "pal" like that! That's MY endearing character trait!- Dick Gumshoe

Ace Procrastinator

I think the relationship can work out like Feenris

Cute but not as cute as Phoenix x Iris

Ace Procrastinator

Phoenix_Wrong wrote:
Cute but not as cute as Phoenix x Iris

You are correct, boy

I think it's a very adorable pairing. Up there with Gumshoe and Maggye.

I'm pretty indifferent to this pairing, though i definitely think it's a better match than Apollo/Athena. However, I think Apollo sees them both as nothing more than friends (and for Athena -- an occasional lovable thorn in his backside LOL).

To be honest, I think Apollo is one of the harder characters to ship off. Unlike other characters like Nick who fit well with TONS of characters~
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

Game Grumps need to play Ace Attorney

No, it gets in the way of Apollo x Athena.

MiaFeyFan wrote:
I'm pretty indifferent to this pairing, though i definitely think it's a better match than Apollo/Athena. However, I think Apollo sees them both as nothing more than friends (and for Athena -- an occasional lovable thorn in his backside LOL).

To be honest, I think Apollo is one of the harder characters to ship off. Unlike other characters like Nick who fit well with TONS of characters~

Really? Because I've seen people pairing Apollo with basically every girl AND guy that he meets.

Ace Procrastinator

luck wrote:
MiaFeyFan wrote:

Really? Because I've seen people pairing Apollo with basically every girl AND guy that he meets.

People ship him with the Judge, Hotti, Payne and Meekins? Wow

A Kirby and AA fan

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:

Well, he said basically, not literally.

Nurio wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:

Those ships were amazing

Ace Procrastinator

Nurio wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:

I realized lol. But I made a joke :will:

luck wrote:
MiaFeyFan wrote:

I meant that I find him harder for me to ship off. I know he's a popular "launcher of a thousand ships" in general.
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

Happy Maria

When you really think about it,there are a lot of similar Apollo ships. Ema,Vera,Athena,even Trucy (EEEEEW). But this one is more supported by the game here,and it's pretty freaking obvious.
Page 1 of 1 [ 31 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)