Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street

Page 1 of 1[ 39 posts ]

DGS OST - What did you think?Topic%20Title

Just a cute lil' bun-bun

Even though I haven't played the game myself (but I have seen Bolt's streams), I can safely say I'm part of the many people who have been following Dai Gyakuten Saiban's OST most closely, listening to it whenever I have the opportunity to. Now that Bolt has uploaded the entire soundtrack with the official tracklisting translated (thanks Rubia Ryu for that too!) we can all discuss it without having workaround names or anything of the sort, or missing tracks for that matter.

Please use spoiler tags if you want to comment on specific spoilers related to a track.
Spoiler tags are also recommended if you are going to list several tracks, for the sake of navigability

--------------------

I'd like to start by saying that, in my opinion, this is the best soundtrack we've got in the entire Ace Attorney series. Granted, it's not fair to judge it and compare it to the rest because of its acoustic instrumentation, but I still believe composition-wise we've got lots of fresh air here and there and in general the tracks make their point much better than the other games. I guess I could start by listing the tracks that made an impact on me the most.

Note: I'm separating non-character and character tracks because the later can't really be compared to the previous ones in the series.

Non-character tracks
Spoiler:
1-06 Dai Gyakuten Saiban ~ Court Begins The best theme we've got, in my opinion. It's filled of emotion, majesty and duty. Seriously, you can't beat 1:04 onward.
1-12 Great Cross-Examination ~ Allegro I dare say it's the best variation we've got in a while, and the added section is perfect. Needless to say it uses my favourite Nobuo Uematsu chords <3
1-13 Naruhodou Ryuunosuke ~ Objection! Ever since the first trailer, I knew this objection theme was perfect in every way. I fell in love with 0:31 the first second I heard it. It really is fitting for a Great Turnabout
1-22 Core Again, ever since I first heard it in the ripped tracks, I KNEW this was the Core theme by far. Back to the roots of AA1, and even better! The instrumentation is astounding as well. Like, legato strings at 0:17 onward, so good. What else can you ask for?
1-25 Investigation Once I knew Core was affectively Core, I also spotted this great Opening/Crime Scene track. I love how burlesque and serious at times it is. It's such a great juxtaposition which does work really well!
1-26 Joint Reasoning (TYPE A) We all know why this one's here
1-28 Joint Reasoning (TYPE B) My favourite Joint Reasoning theme by far. I think this one should've TYPE C, but that aside, it really feels like you're getting somewhere. The strings are great from the beginning, so full of tension, and the added part at 0:41 is completely magnificent as well.
1-34 Jingle ~ Interlude This is a short one, but I love how fitting the Dai Gyakuten Saiban main motif is for this one!
2-03 Theme of Deduction ~ Beyond Reasoning We needed one of these in the saga! It's so great in many ways. So climactic and thought-provoking! Specially love the part at 0:44, it's so beautiful and really lets you get a glimpse of Sherlock's wonderful mind from what you guys've told us!
2-06 Jingle ~ Reasoning Complete! IT'S PERFECT! The way it is, the moment it plays, GAH!
2-10 Closing Argument Extremely fitting! The instrumentation is perfect for the situation, and the composition is screaming "this is your last chance and everyone's against you; they may not change their minds, but make it count!"
2-26 Dai Gyakuten Saiban ~ Verdict YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! It's emotional, it's tragic, it's majestic, it's everything you can ask from a track like this. We definitely needed a track like this, just like we needed the Theme of Deduction.
2-32 Ending Suite ~ The End of the Adventure Once again, we've got a true masterpiece over here. After such a ride, one can only ask for this! It's completely representative of the ordeal Ryuunosuke has endured. Also 0:46 to 1:02, rings a bell? That's right! My favourite part from the Objection theme! 2:03 onward is awesome as well, so beautiful, specially from 2:21 an when the high strings pop in, it's just too beautiful. But 2:44 is even better! It just keeps going on and on, whenever you think you've found a great part of the song, here comes an even better one! There's just so much I could say about this track, it really takes you in for a ride, and I will outright say it: this is in my opinion the best Ending theme we have ever gotten in the Ace Attorney series.

Character tracks
Spoiler:
1-09 Asougi Kazuma ~ Messenger Samurai Honestly, I love the instrumentation, and emotion it transmits is completely spot-on.
1-19 Elegant ~ and Excellent I'm not going to say much about the theme, but I really like how the composer used the stacattos in this one. Overall it's really nice
1-20 Mikotoba Susato ~ The Flower Blooming in the New World Wasn't really fond of this one at first, but then I started recognizing clear references to Maya. I think it's my favourite character theme now. It's so full of nostalgia and I really like all the different emotions it tries to convey without overdoing it.
2-09 Barok van Zieks ~ Death God of the Old Bailey Definitely the best theme we've got for a prosecutor, better than Blackquill at least. It's full of dread and majesty, but I especially like the truly tragic part from 1:14 onward.
2-13 London Not really a character theme per-se, but hey it's so representative and beautiful! Specially love 0:47 to 1:08. I hated how that bit was cut off from the track preview T^T
2-14 Tobias Gregson ~ Rivals of the Great Detective Really like everything in this one! Sure, it's not my favourite by far, but knowing some details about the character, it really is fitting! It really takes you on a ride at some moments.
2-16 Natsume Souseki ~ I am an Innocent I just LOVE 0:44! I cannot overlook tracks which use that succession of chords. It really is representative of this track's name, "I am an Innocent", it really makes you feel bad.
2-22 The Great Detective's Melancholy MMH YES GIVE ME MORE. Just kidding. What is this even doing here

What about my biggest let-downs? Huh, it's sad because the OST has a couple...
Spoiler:
2-27 Pursuit ~ Time for a Great Turnabout I don't know how to feel about this. I feel it lacks something, and it's a little too burlesque for the court. If you take the first 30 seconds out, it's perfect. From 0:29 onward, it's probably one of the best Pursuit themes, and actually, from the game files, I thought we would get that variation! But as it stands, I'm not too fond of it with the beginning. But as I said, 0:29-1:28 makes it a big contender for best pursuit theme were it not for the beginning.
1-15 Confess the Truth (Adventure Edition) Similar problem to the Pursuit theme, but the other way around. My favourite themes from the series are the Announce the Truth themes, and this one I thought would be perfect. The first half is just so perfect! We finally get a huge revelation theme that conveys it even better than the rest! But then, that tiny bit on 1:17-1:25... Hm... It just somewhat kills the mood for me. Announce the Truth is not supposed to be a build-up... Announce the Truth is supposed to have a quiet moment which represents the realization and moment of insight the characters are going through, but no. The composer had to turn into another direction... I'm really sad because as I said, the first 1:17 is perfect for an Announce the Truth. But as it stands... *sob*

Well, there we go! What are your favourite tracks? What did you think of the soundtrack?
Re: DGS OST - What did you think?Topic%20Title

Is it just me or do the tracks kind of have a professor-layton-vibe to them? But I like them. I think I'll like them better in-game though.

Spoiler:
Especially 2-13.

Maybe it's the different instruments? I'm not sure. I keep expecting to hear the layton theme from it? :basil:

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

I'm not entirely sure if the tracks are spoilers but well.
What is everyone's opinions on the two suspense themes?

Less than Zero

I don't know, I think I'm not a big fan of Kitagawa's style. I didn't like the PLvsAA soundtrack that much and while this one seems better, it's still...kinda bland? IDK, it's a matter of taste, really. Most of the songs are pleasant, but for the time being, I can't pick one that really stands out, aside from Sherlock's Theme, maybe

Just a cute lil' bun-bun

shippersdreamer wrote:
I'm not entirely sure if the tracks are spoilers but well.
What is everyone's opinions on the two suspense themes?

To be honest, they didn't make any kind of impact on me, mostly because the suspense tracks are supposed not to take any kind of spotlight and stay kind of bland and constant throughout. However I do find it rather nice that there are two suspense themes with different intensities, one that's more calm like "what do I do now?", and the other one which evokes a sense of urgency, more like "alright, if I don't make a move right now, I might actually lose this case. Think think think..."

Oh right, this was a thing.

Spoiler: Case 5 related, but not really spoilers idk
1-29. Reasoning War. I don't know where else in the game this played in, BUT THIS IS A DAMN GOOD FINAL EXAMINATION THEME.

~UltrawaveStudios~

I only listened to the songs in the OP (besides the credits theme) so I may eat these words but I have to say that I'm not a fan. I loved PLvAA's soundtrack but this feels like an almost inferior, carbon copy

For example, Van Zieks theme just sounds like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Al3xwORC28

I don't think it can hold a candle to Blackquill's or Barnham's theme anyway. Maybe it's better in context

The Objection! theme is pretty stellar. I think it sounds more like a pursuit theme than the pursuit theme (which might be my least favorite in the series. I'll also mention here that I looked up the victory theme and I really, really hate it). The Prosector's theme, as I said, is also pretty poor

Susato's theme is pretty amazing. Might be an all-time favorite (I keep a list of my 50 favorite AA songs so this might bump one off). I can actually almost see it as a victory theme. Sherlock's theme is also really good

Everything else I've heard is pretty bland

1000% Knight

JesusMonroe wrote:

Well, it's similar instrumentation (which isn't that surprising, considering both are going for that Gothic English vibe). I like it, especially in game, since it ends up playing out kinda similar to a suspense theme (especially AJ's).

...Also I don't think this is a popular opinion but I thought Blackquill's theme suuuuuuuuuuuuucked
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Do you think Sealed or Barok's theme sounds like the AJ suspense theme?

And yeah I don't know whether or not Blackquill's theme is popular. I just always liked it and I thought he and Barnham were the best comparisons (because one seems similar to Barok and the other is PLvAA)

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

JesusMonroe wrote:

And yeah I don't know whether or not Blackquill's theme is popular. I just always liked it and I thought he and Barnham were the best comparisons (because one seems similar to Barok and the other is PLvAA)

Between the three, I'd have to say Barnham's is best while Simon's is weakest. Barok's theme is good but it's not the greatest.

1000% Knight

JesusMonroe wrote:

Not at all, but they give me the same feeling, especially in-game xP

Also, I went and listened to which song is Susato's theme... and I think they actually do use it as the victory theme.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Just a cute lil' bun-bun

JesusMonroe wrote:
I only listened to the songs in the OP (besides the credits theme) so I may eat these words but I have to say that I'm not a fan. I loved PLvAA's soundtrack but this feels like an almost inferior, carbon copy

I beg to differ, specially because PLvAA's OST was a bit more focused on Brass wind instruments, if I recall correctly, while this one is a bit more focused on strings and more particular instruments. True, they're both acoustic, made to evoke another era, and made by the same composer, but that's a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

Actually, I think PLvAA had a much wider selection of bland songs, and that seems to be the consensus between the few composers in AAO xP As all games, it had its gems (that Announce the Truth and Barnham's theme, overwhelmingly good). But in general... Eh, I feel DGS is vastly superior and experiments way more.

EDIT: Also, I agree with shippersdream PoV. Simon's not bad, but comparatively it's not enough to face Baroque's, and specially Barnham's, not by a long shot.

EDIT2: Oh, also, the victory themes. Yeah, it's not the strongest I guess, I was like "eh, I guess that's alright. Let's move on" when I first listened to it, but at least it's not as bad as some others in the series. ( I'm looking at you T&T and DD )

Just a cute lil' bun-bun

So, I enjoy overanalyzing tracks a whole lot. Because of that, I'd like to give shine a tiny spotlight on 2-10 Closing Argument. (The discussion is not spoilery if you know how Closing Arguments work)
Spoiler:
I've still been listening to the OST very extensively to get a good grasp on what the new composers have to offer, and I haven't been disappointed with this track. It's a tiny detail, but I think the new perspective is really worth it. In this particular track, I love to think there's a dialogue between the strings and the harpsichord which was completely intentional. This constant back and forth between the strings and the harpsichord, and later the strings and the brasses is a perfect representation of what the situation is like. The strings, constantly changing the way they play and how desperate they become halfway-through narrates how Ryuunosuke is trying to analyze every opportunity to avoid a guilty verdict from different angles. The harpsichord is perfect for the elegance of the english court and jurors, and notice how the harpsichord never ever changes what it plays, reflecting how the jurors have apparently made up their mind and are unwilling to change their verdict. I guess the brasses do still represent the jurors when the debate heats up and when the strings and brasses play on top of each other it just helps that cause so much!

I'm probably grasping at straws since maybe this was not the intended effect, but I just love how this particular track can get this precise interpretation. I love it!

Broocevelt wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

I beg to differ, specially because PLvAA's OST was a bit more focused on Brass wind instruments, if I recall correctly, while this one is a bit more focused on strings and more particular instruments. True, they're both acoustic, made to evoke another era, and made by the same composer, but that's a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

Actually, I think PLvAA had a much wider selection of bland songs, and that seems to be the consensus between the few composers in AAO xP As all games, it had its gems (that Announce the Truth and Barnham's theme, overwhelmingly good). But in general... Eh, I feel DGS is vastly superior and experiments way more.

EDIT: Also, I agree with shippersdream PoV. Simon's not bad, but comparatively it's not enough to face Baroque's, and specially Barnham's, not by a long shot.

EDIT2: Oh, also, the victory themes. Yeah, it's not the strongest I guess, I was like "eh, I guess that's alright. Let's move on" when I first listened to it, but at least it's not as bad as some others in the series. ( I'm looking at you T&T and DD )

PLvAA is definitely the soundtrack with the most bland songs but it's good songs are more than fantastic (and I think the best soundtrack in the series is GK2--it doesn't have a single song I dislike and the only one that I think is pretty meh is "Trifle of Fate." Everything else I either like or love)

All the songs I'm hearing from DGS seem a little bland. If some composers on AAO feel differently, cool. I'm just not feeling many of these. I'm sure they'll improve with context but I've listened to some soundtracks of AA before I've played the respective games and I've never had an opinion this negative. I'm not even trying to hate it. There's nothing I'd want more than another great OST to listen to

I don't think it's a bad soundtrack, but I do think it's a bad AA soundtrack. Even JFA had a lot of great songs (Turnabout Sisters 2002, Pearl's theme, Investigation Middle, Steel Samurai Ballad, etc)

I don't really like Barok's theme at all, for more reasons than thinking it sounds like "Sealed" (and the fact that I just don't like it). A big reason is that it doesn't sound like it fits a character. It honestly sounds more like a "Confess the Truth" theme to me. Say what you will about Blackquill's theme, but if I heard it without context I'd immediately start forming a character and someone like Blackquill would appear (that's exactly what happened when I first started listening to bits of DD's soundtrack actually). Barok's theme can kind of fit with almost anyone. It could be Blackquill's, Franziska's, Manfred's, Barnham's...it wouldn't make much of a difference (and I'm not saying the song would appear in the respective games, I'm saying the character would appear in DGS with this song if that makes sense)

T&T's victory theme is the second strongest of the main series to me (with AJ being the strongest) while DD's is the weakest by far. I still don't think DD's is that bad, though, and it does fit with the endings of DD's cases. DGS' is really boring. I felt almost nothing, not to mention that it also sounds a little too similar to PW's victory theme

(For the record, I think the two Solution! themes from the GK series are two of the strongest tracks from either series. I don't really know which one I prefer since "Splendid Deduction" is better throughout but "Calm Moment" has a way better beginning)

Although I've yet to play the game, I've listened to the entire OST. I love it, and if I had to pick a few favorites, they would be:

1-09 Asougi Kazuma ~ Messenger Samurai
1-20 Mikotoba Susato ~ The Flower Blooming in the New World
2-02 Sherlock Holmes ~ The Great Detective of the Foggy City

I'd love to expound upon my choices, but I don't think I could accurately articulate my point because of my inability to identify the individual instruments correctly.

shippersdreamer wrote:
Between the three, I'd have to say Barnham's is best while Simon's is weakest. Barok's theme is good but it's not the greatest.

Also, I too agree with this opinion. I don't think Simon's theme is bad, but simply weaker than the others.

元・超会社員級の管理人

The OST's been removed from YouTube, as a heads up. Sorry! (Strangely enough, Japanese videos of the OST still seem to be running. You'd think those'd be the ones the Capcom ninjas would go for...)
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Well, it is technically easier for a search engine like Google to pick out the game title in English romanization, rather than in the original characters. Where will you upload them next? Maybe Soundcloud? It was made for soundtracks.

Well, when in doubt, you could always switch up the name to something not copyrighted... like "Sherlock Holmes' Trick-Happy Trifles". And we'll all know what you mean. :)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Bolt Storm wrote:
The OST's been removed from YouTube, as a heads up. Sorry! (Strangely enough, Japanese videos of the OST still seem to be running. You'd think those'd be the ones the Capcom ninjas would go for...)

Why? And why did they remove just this game?

Damn,what's up with Capcom removing stuff related to this game?! They weren't as annoying when people uploaded GS5 or PLvsAA videos after it's release.
Signature loading, please wait...

Maybe it's a sign that they've finally decided to localize the game. Yeah, I'm a plus side guy.

I don't think I've ever seen VGM flagged and removed

Fuckin' Capcom...

There is only one truth!

Yeah, I think it is weird they are so aggressive. Obviously they must think it's going to impact sales (or ruin something for people who play the game). However, with the reviews of Dai Gyakuten being so split (more than any of their other AA titles), I would definitely check it out further before committing to a purchase. The lack of actual gameplay samples beyond the demo is definitely a negative for me as a consumer. Had I not watched a playthrough and only read the reviews, I don't think I would have had much confidence in the game tbh.

I am saddled with unnecessary feelings.

What's more interesting is the videos that they decided to remove, in my case it was the breakdown and Case 5 videos, some were left untouched by Capcom.

As for the person who filed for the copyright sweep and removals across Youtube, it was one of the heads at Capcom specifically, particularly this guy.

Hiroshi Yasuda
Capital Market Promotion Public Interest (January 2014-present)

So it raises some curiosity as to why things went as they did.

There is only one truth!

Is Detective Luigi Gregson's theme "Scotland Yard" a remix of an earlier theme? My ears are telling me yes, but I can't quite pinpoint why I think it is so familiar.

FWEET CLICK FWEET

Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:
Is Detective Luigi Gregson's theme "Scotland Yard" a remix of an earlier theme? My ears are telling me yes, but I can't quite pinpoint why I think it is so familiar.

I Have to Agree a nice remix to a somewhat familiar song

Winter Flag Trademark

Spoiler:
papasbuddy wrote:
Anyway My opinion on Dai Gyuakten Saiban Music

...What? What the heck did you just said just now? None of us, or at least, I couldn't understand a thing what you're saying. And also, it looks like you were trying to spoiler-tag the "Disappointing tracks" and "Top 5 tracks" part. I'm sorry, but that wasn't the correct way to spoiler tag.

Delete this post, please.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Bad Player wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

Well, it's similar instrumentation (which isn't that surprising, considering both are going for that Gothic English vibe). I like it, especially in game, since it ends up playing out kinda similar to a suspense theme (especially AJ's).

...Also I don't think this is a popular opinion but I thought Blackquill's theme suuuuuuuuuuuuucked

Considering it was one of the highlights of AA5's OST to me and several others I've spoken to, I think you're in the minority, yes. What was so bad about it? It sounded threatening and boss-like and it had the clings and clangs of chains as percussive elements in the background. It was perfect IMO.

By the way. i fucking love all of the OST I've heard so far. The new suspense themes are great and it's good to have a replacement for the usual one, that still retains the vibe but isn't just a re-instrumentation of the same song. I love the cross-examination, top-3 material right after PWAA and PLvPWAA (Really liked DD's too, though) and boy is the joint reasoning music catching as well!

I'm super excited to somehow play this in the future and discover the rest for myself and meanwhile, hopefully AA6 has a lot going for its score as well. I've already heard good things from it! :edgey:
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

I was wrong. Sure, the OST sounds specifically like Professor Layton's, but after watching Dowolf's playthrough, it really suits the atmosphere.

I'm fine and ready for justice!

papasbuddy wrote:
Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:

I Have to Agree a nice remix to a somewhat familiar song

The song you might be thinking of is Investigation ~ Opening 2001. The beginning of Gregson's theme is very similar.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Ths thread is probably completely dead by now but I'll ask anyways. Does anyone know if there are official orchestral endings to the songs on the OST, similar to what's been done with Dual Destinies?
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Happy Maria

IT'S fantastic. So many new things done in this game,and it's so refreshing in so many ways.

My Favorite Tracks

Asougi Kazuma ~ Samurai with a mission
Mikotoba Susato ~ A Blooming Flower In The New World
Joint Reasoning (Type A)
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do

Sarcastic comments on request

This is probably my favourite OST in the series.
And I love Barok's theme - in my opinion it is the best song in the series.
Melchett: Ah, Blackadder! Still talking to yourself, I see.
Blackadder: Yes, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Even though I'm looking forward to the sequel's new tunes, this OST is still my jam. Asougi's theme is best character theme, period. It still brings tears to my eyes and my heart pumping with pride.
Spoiler: DGS1-2
Too bad he... No, wait, DGS2 is gonna show he's faking it, right? I dun care if he comes back a villain; this case's cause of death is so... unsatisfying. ;w;

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Yabba Dabba Doo

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but whatever.

What's the music quality like in the 3DS demo? I know from the web demo most of the tracks were mono IIRC. At the very least, they weren't high quality. And if the 3DS demo music is higher quality, are there any known rips of it yet?

The Enigma

Both of the Closing Suites: End of the Adventure and the Turnabout Never Ends. They're just so beautifully composed, I get hyped up every time I listen to them

Thunder84 wrote:

What's the music quality like in the 3DS demo? I know from the web demo most of the tracks were mono IIRC. At the very least, they weren't high quality. And if the 3DS demo music is higher quality, are there any known rips of it yet?

There's looped tracks on Youtube, but they're ripped from the web demo...so I don't think they're exactly what you're looking for. Might have to wait for the game to release.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Yabba Dabba Doo

Bramimond wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:

There's looped tracks on Youtube, but they're ripped from the web demo...so I don't think they're exactly what you're looking for. Might have to wait for the game to release.

Yeah, those were the ones I was talking about. I was just curious to see if anyone ripped the objection music from the 3DS demo, as I'm assuming it has higher quality music in it. Hell, I haven't even found a playthrough of the 3DS demo on Youtube.

solver of sliding block puzzles

Thunder84 wrote:
Bramimond wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:

Yeah, those were the ones I was talking about. I was just curious to see if anyone ripped the objection music from the 3DS demo, as I'm assuming it has higher quality music in it. Hell, I haven't even found a playthrough of the 3DS demo on Youtube.

Someone asking for DGS2 demo OST rips?
https://my.mixtape.moe/snjciu.7z
Ripped straight from the 3DS demo.

Yabba Dabba Doo

You're the hero we needed
Page 1 of 1 [ 39 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Baker Street