Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 535 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

The Enigma

CatMuto wrote:
What, do you drink nothing but soda? :eh?:

No, I would die haha. I drink water, but when given the option, I prefer the soda. And when I'm not drinking it, I tend to crave one. Shit's not healthy.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I used to binge on Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, Ginger Ale, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Cola Champagne etc
My dad still buys them and the temptation kills. Sometimes I just hold the bottle and sob silently.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Bramimond wrote:
Shit's not healthy.

Nothing is healthy, if you take too much of it. :ron:

I enjoy cola/pepsi or a soda (Monster or whatever) off and on and generally limit myself to one fizzy drink a day, rest of the time it's water, juice or unsweetened tea.

C-A

I miss drinking green tea every morning. I keep forgetting to remind my dad that we need some. :(

What's everyone doing?

I'm going to draw my husbandu, Genos~ <3
Most likely gonna draw my avatar because I love it.

Gettin' Old!

Shimakaze wrote:
I miss drinking green tea every morning. I keep forgetting to remind my dad that we need some. :(

What's everyone doing?

After looking at your avatar (and a deal with a friend) I watched the first two episodes of ONE PUNCH MAN.

Oh god he's so OP XP Poor Genos is horribly overshadowed.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Shimakaze wrote:

What's everyone doing?

Nothin'. My cousin is gonna come over and hang out for a bit, so there's that. Oh yeah, I also finished my last Algebra work today. I just need to finish the test tomorrow because I actually ran out of time. Wahoops. Also, how's your housing adventures going?

Oh boy, Christmas certainly is coming up fast. What does everyone want for Christmas?

Gettin' Old!

Builderkid107 wrote:
Shimakaze wrote:

What's everyone doing?

Nothin'. My cousin is gonna come over and hang out for a bit, so there's that. Oh yeah, I also finished my last Algebra work today. I just need to finish the test tomorrow because I actually ran out of time. Wahoops. Also, how's your housing adventures going?

Oh boy, Christmas certainly is coming up fast. What does everyone want for Christmas?

I have procured a PS4 for Christmas, bought it the other week (ashamedly on Black Friday) and I've given it to my parents to give to me on Christmas day.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Gardevoir lover

Builderkid107 wrote:
Shimakaze wrote:

What's everyone doing?

The only thing i really want is a new 3DS. But i'm not sure i'll get it.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

I've felt worse.

Shimakaze wrote:

What's everyone doing?

I just finished a chemistry exam that I had too little time to study for because the professor suddenly decided to reschedule it to today when it was going to be next week. Now I'm crying in a corner.
But other than that, everything's fine.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Pierre wrote:
After looking at your avatar (and a deal with a friend) I watched the first two episodes of ONE PUNCH MAN.
Oh god he's so OP XP Poor Genos is horribly overshadowed.

ISN'T HE GREAT?!? OMG! <3 Yeah, but I just appreciate his appearances, no matter how overshadowed he is. :edgey:

Builderkid107 wrote:

Aww that sounds nice. I saw my cousin for a few minutes last night. She brought her chihuahua, Ash, who I just LOVE. <3
Hopefully you can finish it this time~ ^^
Ehh, not so good but we're keeping our heads up.

I just want to spend time with Danny on Christmas. It will be our 6 year anniversary after all... and I'd like some anime stuff. xD

sumguy28 wrote:
I just finished a chemistry exam that I had too little time to study for because the professor suddenly decided to reschedule it to today when it was going to be next week. Now I'm crying in a corner.
But other than that, everything's fine.

Oh man, that's awful. Why the sudden change?! D;
There there.

High level play

Pierre wrote:
You know my job man. Support worker remember?
Anyway congrats on getting past this part of your life. Here's hoping its all worth it at the end of the day.

Sorry dude I forgot to be honest. Also there was the possibility you changed jobs, so I just asked to be sure.
Also I'm not done with the study, since I at least failed 2 of my 4 exams. Big difference that I now have full weeks to prepare without other assignments and classes to bother me, so that makes a real difference.

DoMaya Blackquill wrote:
First day at my new job, was only supposed to work 4 hours but they had me work 8, being the new guy at a grocery store is hard, you get all the hard jobs.
But I'm happy with my first day, now that I don't feel like shit being jobless maybe I can get back to writing, I'm getting too old to have to depend on other people, I can't stand feeling helpless, I'll be damned before I have to have someone take care of me like that.
But the number 1 thing I'm happy about, is knowing I can get my mom something for Christmas, I missed her birthday gift, and even though she's a grown woman and I a grown man I felt bad, REAL bad.

Nice job hah on getting back to work dude! I hope that it will get more smoothly as you get more experienced. I have a job interview next Monday, so I'm hoping that nothing will mess that up, I'm pretty optimistic that they will hire me though.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

I DID IT!!
The background took forever, but I did it~!!

Quote:
What does everyone want for Christmas?

Money. A Death Note L bag. ...but mostly money, so I can buy games/consoles/DLC.

I had a dream moment of the Xillia battle-system, which featured Alvin, at random points, suddenly stopping, delinking with everyone and starting to attack them. Geez, not even my dreams are subtle about Alvin's backstabbing disorder... :ron:

C-A

The Real Human Being

Spoiler: Shitposting
Three years ago, December 2012, I was homeless. I spent my nights sleeping at a cold weather shelter.
There were people who helped me, people who's names I have already forgotten, people who may have died by now and I will never know.

When I was.. homeless, I felt bad, all I could think about was having a place to live. But now that I look back on it, all the times I browsed CR and 4chan on my DSi, all the times I spent in the church talking with other people, helping out and sleeping in the cold.

I was.. content, a different contentedness than I feel now. Call it macabre if you want, but I was at peace knowing that I had every chance to die out there, every day. I was just one day away from being happy, be it from dying and finally finding peace, or finding work and being able to come home.

When I was finally able to come home, I remember it exactly, every little thing.

I had been sick for a long time, a constant fever with coughing and sneezing. I got a call from my stepfather, asking me how I was.
I told him I was fine, feigning wellness. "I'm close to a job, I know it"
I had given up already, I was set to take my own life by the end of February.
He heard me coughing and said he could come get me medicine.

He drove to where I was and bought me cough syrup and cough drops. And bought me some McDonalds I ate some if it there and saved the rest of it.
It was supposed to rain that day, so after he left I hurried to the library so I could sit there and wait for it to open.
As I sat there on the bench, eating the rest of food, I get another call from him, saying he and my mother thought it was time for me to come home.

I sat there on that bench, watching the rain fall.

I am a man of faith, and my personal belief is that each person has a heaven waiting for them, I hope.. That when I die, if for whatever reason I am still condemned to be alone.. God would have the mercy to let me sit on that bench while the rain falls.

Sorry for shitposting.

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya Blackquill wrote:
Spoiler: Shitposting
Three years ago, December 2012, I was homeless. I spent my nights sleeping at a cold weather shelter.
There were people who helped me, people who's names I have already forgotten, people who may have died by now and I will never know.

When I was.. homeless, I felt bad, all I could think about was having a place to live. But now that I look back on it, all the times I browsed CR and 4chan on my DSi, all the times I spent in the church talking with other people, helping out and sleeping in the cold.

I was.. content, a different contentedness than I feel now. Call it macabre if you want, but I was at peace knowing that I had every chance to die out there, every day. I was just one day away from being happy, be it from dying and finally finding peace, or finding work and being able to come home.

When I was finally able to come home, I remember it exactly, every little thing.

I had been sick for a long time, a constant fever with coughing and sneezing. I got a call from my stepfather, asking me how I was.
I told him I was fine, feigning wellness. "I'm close to a job, I know it"
I had given up already, I was set to take my own life by the end of February.
He heard me coughing and said he could come get me medicine.

He drove to where I was and bought me cough syrup and cough drops. And bought me some McDonalds I ate some if it there and saved the rest of it.
It was supposed to rain that day, so after he left I hurried to the library so I could sit there and wait for it to open.
As I sat there on the bench, eating the rest of food, I get another call from him, saying he and my mother thought it was time for me to come home.

I sat there on that bench, watching the rain fall.

I am a man of faith, and my personal belief is that each person has a heaven waiting for them, I hope.. That when I die, if for whatever reason I am still condemned to be alone.. God would have the mercy to let me sit on that bench while the rain falls.

Sorry for shitposting.

Man DoMaya your life story posts always bring me to tears, that's touching. I'm really glad your family was there for you at that time, you're an amazingly resilient man DoMaya. I hope your Heaven is true for you, and that you have a Merry Christmas this year.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Lady, I am bringing my cat home from the vet. She's yowling, cause she's locked into her carrier. She wants out. No, she is NOT cold. She's a prussian blue and has a pretty thick winter fur. No, I don't need to 'trust you on this'. This is my cat, for 5 years now since kittenhood and she yowls like this, when she wants out. You should realize this, because she still yowled a bit on the bus, despite it being 'warm'.

And now she's walking around, still yowling. I'm guessing she's in pain or scared, so I gave her a cuddle and sub, which she likes. She seems to have calmed down.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Lady, I am bringing my cat home from the vet. She's yowling, cause she's locked into her carrier. She wants out. No, she is NOT cold. She's a prussian blue and has a pretty thick winter fur. No, I don't need to 'trust you on this'. This is my cat, for 5 years now since kittenhood and she yowls like this, when she wants out. You should realize this, because she still yowled a bit on the bus, despite it being 'warm'.

And now she's walking around, still yowling. I'm guessing she's in pain or scared, so I gave her a cuddle and sub, which she likes. She seems to have calmed down.

C-A

You gave her sub? What is that?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Red string of fate tied me to manilla

Christmas quiz

Gettin' Old!

MoonRaven wrote:
Christmas quiz

What popular TV show from the 90s starring Will Smith did Moe the Clown parody in his Testimony?!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Quote:

It's what we call it when we hold her upside down in our arms - to subdue. Kind of like how babies are held? My grandmother did it when she was a kitten, to stop her from scratching her shoes and she likes it. It's comfy and she gets her chin and chest scratched and patted.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

It's what we call it when we hold her upside down in our arms - to subdue. Kind of like how babies are held? My grandmother did it when she was a kitten, to stop her from scratching her shoes and she likes it. It's comfy and she gets her chin and chest scratched and patted.

C-A

XP That sounds lovely...wish Bry's cat liked being cuddled.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You know, a Mario game!

Bramimond wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
What, do you drink nothing but soda? :eh?:

No, I would die haha. I drink water, but when given the option, I prefer the soda. And when I'm not drinking it, I tend to crave one. Shit's not healthy.

I drink almost only pop. I usually only drink water when I'm taking my medication, and I usually drink pop the rest of the time. I usually drink at least 3 or 4 cans a day, I'm kinda addicted.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

In Justice We Trust

CatMuto wrote:
prussian blue

Don't you mean "Russian Blue?" I've never read about a "Prussian Blue" breed.
I'll always love you, Max.

dimentiorules wrote:
I drink almost only pop. I usually only drink water when I'm taking my medication, and I usually drink pop the rest of the time. I usually drink at least 3 or 4 cans a day, I'm kinda addicted.

I wonder how 'thirsty' you feel. And how hard your spit is.

Quote:
Don't you mean "Russian Blue?" I've never read about a "Prussian Blue" breed.

Yes. Russian. I was thinking of the color prussian blue. I was wrong, anyway. She's a regular British Shorthair, but a pedigree cat, nonetheless.

C-A

Yup. Jude is one badass bunny in my game. :edgey:

C-A

PS: Yeah, Alvin has perma-perv face. (Also, game, if you want me to believe that Milla just broke her legs by being a freaking hot-headed badass, SHOW me the injury. Not just focus the camera on - supposedly broken - legs that are... still as gorgeously unmarked as they were before.)

Shimakaze wrote:
I DID IT!!
The background took forever, but I did it~!!

Love it! Looks amazing~

An Enigma Among Humans

Shimakaze wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCl7y9UiKo

Finished my final Algebra test today. Got an 88. Not bad, but not amazing. Better than failing.

You know, a Mario game!

CatMuto wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

I wonder how 'thirsty' you feel. And how hard your spit is.

C-A

Contrary to popular belief, pop doesn't dehydrate you. It just doesn't hydrate you as well as water does. I don't know about my spit, but when I pee it stings like hell.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

An Enigma Among Humans

I defeted Akinator because he failed to guess I was talking about Juri Han.

He can't guess who I'm thinking of most of the time. > 3>

In Justice We Trust

My favorite is when he gets things flat-out wrong. I recall one time when my character was St. Alexander Nevsky. One of the questions was "Is your character's wife dead?" Considering when he was around, basic logic would dictate that his wife is dead, so I answered "yes." Apparently, Akinator had been programmed to believe that she was still alive.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
My favorite is when he gets things flat-out wrong. I recall one time when my character was St. Alexander Nevsky. One of the questions was "Is your character's wife dead?" Considering when he was around, basic logic would dictate that his wife is dead, so I answered "yes." Apparently, Akinator had been programmed to believe that she was still alive.

Could have been thinking "alive at the same time". That's a tricky one.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Graah! Hot or cold on my teeth hurts! Urgh, why is it always my upper-left quadrant that has the most pain?!

C-A

Red string of fate tied me to manilla

Lies

Please, for the love of God, don't encourage that with a response.

Thanks~

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Totally failed my quantum mechanics final today. Why am I a chem major again? Oh right. Cause I'm a masochist.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Blak The Great wrote:
Totally failed my quantum mechanics final today. Why am I a chem major again? Oh right. Cause I'm a masochist.

Isn't it cause you like to make things go boom?

C-A

Winter Flag Trademark

Shimakaze wrote:
Please, for the love of God, don't encourage that with a response.

Thanks~

Well... You've just contradicted your own words. Sorta, anyways. But still, contradicted. *Mad Father Laughter*

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

The Real Human Being

Spoiler: Can't stump the trump

Page 535 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus