Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 9 of 13[ 512 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Re: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears As A Gamer?Topic%20Title

haha that's actually interesting to hear that clipping is a big gripe. Some games spend a ton of time minimizing clipping, but there's pretty much no way to eliminate it completely. Even on those games, I typically see more complaints about limiting available costume pieces and animations rather than the clipping. I guess it's always hard to tell what the playerbase wants as a whole just based on whatever vocal minority happens to think about a particular game.

Some day maybe we can get much better cloth physics on everything to handle that sorta jazz.

I think my biggest beef as a gamer is the requirement for almost every co-op game to favor online multiplayer and not actually give a shit about local multiplayer. Each console generation it seems to get harder to find good games to play when you're actually on the same TV.

The Twisted Samurai

Oh Couch-Co-op... it just hurt me to see that Splinter Cell: Blacklist had no local co-op, whereas the older titles all had a (damn good) co-op-mode.

Also, how they force you to collect all Riddler-trophies in Batman Arkham Knight before you get the true ending.
I didn't mind it in Asylum and City, but doing so a third time and being forced to do it for the actual ending...?

That's something else that grinds my gears: Ridiculous requirements for a true ending. I already bought the game, I deserve to get a satisfying ending.
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
That's something else that grinds my gears: Ridiculous requirements for a true ending. I already bought the game, I deserve to get a satisfying ending.

Isn't that the point of the true ending? You get an overall satisfying ending by default (unless there's a bad ending you picked) and the true ending is just... better. But I get what you mean.

I find it worse when the requirement for unlocking the True ending is so beyond what any logical person would do... or, if the 'Golden/True' Ending doesn't feel worth it. Like, people call the "Elle" ending in Xillia 2 the Golden Ending... and all I can think is, "Why?"

Spoiler: Xillia 2 - Elle Ending
Certainly Elle is alive. But Ludger is dead. And while this means that Prime Elle will not be born, just imagine what will happen if this Elle dies. She cannot be reincarnated, cause we wished the fractured dimensions to disappear, too.

Certainly, in that ending, they mention that the Xillia cast had good things happen to them. But I think the same happens in the "Ludger" Ending (Good Ending) just that it's not shown. Then again, better than the 'joke' Hot Spring 'ending'...

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

Multiple endings only work if the game is short, as is the case with Undertale, so you don't have to play through a 12+ hour long game all the way through again just to get a different ending. I especially hate when which ending you get is determined by how fast you beat the game; I don't wanna feel rushed and have to speed run the game to get a better ending, I wanna go at my own pace.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

The Twisted Samurai

CatMuto wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:

Isn't that the point of the true ending? You get an overall satisfying ending by default (unless there's a bad ending you picked) and the true ending is just... better. But I get what you mean.
There is a difference between "meaningful" stuff and "mindlessly stupid" stuff you have to go through.

Also, points of no return. Why?
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Also, points of no return. Why?

To make 100% actually feel like an accomplishment? I mean, with some things, it makes sense. Like, if a city is destroyed midway through the game, it would make sense to not be able to finish any sidequest that was in the city when I'm just about to fight the final boss.

OmG, I noticed more clipping! Argh! Rowen's ponytail STABBED HIM entirely through the back and the tip poked out of his chest. NAMCO! I saw this in Xillia 2 as well! How about, instead of shoving your dick nose up your female heroines' asses, you take 5 minutes of your time to FIX this shit? Please! It's such a stupid, low-quality thing... I expect to see that from a beginner in creating characters, not a big company that's been working for 20 years on this stuff.

C-A

Topic

Nintendo, or whoever came up with the assbrained way they're releasing FE Fates.

So the Special Edition was available for a couple hours or so before it completely sold out months before the actual release, and now the only way to get it is to pay some scummy scalper on Amazon or eBay three to four times the MSRP. That's fine, Nintendo really should have made more copies, but dirtbags will be dirtbags. I don't care about the pouch and the artbook, while nice, isn't necessary either.

What burns me up is the fact that the SE has all three versions of the game on one game card.

IF THERE'S SPACE ON ONE CARD FOR ALL THE GAMES, PUT ALL THE FUCKING GAMES ON THE CARD. DON'T FORCE ME TO BUY TWO SEPARATE CARDS AND HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OF BOTH OF THEM AND/OR USE UP A TON OF THE EXTREMELY LIMITED SPACE ON MY SYSTEM'S SD CARD FOR AT LEAST ONE OF THE GAMES.

I'm sure this has been said countless times already but I felt the need to vent.

Gettin' Old!

^ This +1
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
IF THERE'S SPACE ON ONE CARD FOR ALL THE GAMES, PUT ALL THE FUCKING GAMES ON THE CARD. DON'T FORCE ME TO BUY TWO SEPARATE CARDS AND HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OF BOTH OF THEM AND/OR USE UP A TON OF THE EXTREMELY LIMITED SPACE ON MY SYSTEM'S SD CARD FOR AT LEAST ONE OF THE GAMES.

Now turn that into "Don't release two versions of the same fucking game with only ONE Pokémon difference" and you pretty much have my stand on Pokémon Version A and Version B being released constantly. Dude, I KNOW you do this for A) Money and B) because Japan is much more easy to find friends on your 3DS because it's very closely packed together. But since you know how popular it is in the west and that the west ISN'T like that, can't you do us the favor of at least doing SOMETHING so that I can get all Pokémon, without relying on losing one because I need to trade it off for another one?

Like, along with the national dex, you could give me access to catching all the Pokémon, from X and Y, regardless of which game I have. (Or whatever Pokémon game) Even if it's at pretty much end-game or is locked into post-game.

C-A

You know what really grinds my gears? When I'm on a minecraft faction server and a guy, in full enchanted diamond armor and a god sword just walks up to me and kills me for no reason!

Gear grindin'

Idiots that assume a character in a game is overpowered just because they saw someone else do really well with them

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Idiots that assume a character in a game is overpowered just because they saw someone else do really well with them

Yeah. I watch dragonclip's various (Tales Character) VS (Tales Boss) videos and he often makes the characters look really, really strong. But then I realize it's because he spend a lot of time figuring out the tiny details of the battle system, grinds a lot to get to good levels and how to use the character and overall practices a lot. (Like, if I did that, I'm sure I could fight with Gaius the way he does)

Then again, I think it's worse if they just call the character "broken". I mean, with some, I can understand being labelled broken (Ludger can be almost seen as that, since he can do a Hi Ougi by himself and has such a versatile skill set, with three different weapon types, so he can always hit the weakness of any enemy or boss) but if it's just someone knowing how to use them...

C-A

The biggest thing that grinds my gears as a gamer is fanboys. Look ,your console is not better than the other consoles don't hate on someone just because they have a different preference than you. Don't even get me started about those "PC master race" people who think they're better than anyone else!

You know, a Mario game!

I hate forced level grinding of any sort, it's one of the reasons I can't stand most old school RPGs. I don't like repetition too much, I'd rather just level up as I play through the game and have that be enough, rather than have to walk in circles in an area in order for my level to be high enough to beat the next overpowered boss.
My Twitter Account

You know what really grinds my gears? I'm beginning to hate The Stoic characters.

Now, it can still be done well. The Stoic character can still work out for me, as long as there is something else to their personality that can make them interesting. But for the most part, if the character is nothing but Stoic, unemotional and all that junk, I have had it.

The Stoic is a boring character!
Especialy if they have nothing that goes along with it. And is even worse, when they are the main lead/protagonist in the medium. They don't show any emotion in whatever situation they are in - which makes it really difficult for me, as the player/viewer/reader, to give a damn emotion about what is going on myself. I've said it about bad voice acting before and it goes with characters, too: if they don't care, why should I?

It brings the entire quality of the medium down, because it makes me see the events, which should be really exciting/heartbreaking/agitating, come across as nothing that I should waste my time over. Bomb about to explode? Whatever. About to fight my former best friend? Whatever. Legs can't move and I can't fulfill my duty anymore? Whatever. About to die? Whatever.
Some may say they are 'consistent' character, well, I call the correct term for that to be 'stagnant'. And most of the media I read, I want to see some character development. What's the point of their journey, if it doesn't somehow involve changing them or their world view?

If you want to make a stoic character, fine, but don't let that be the only personality trait they have!

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Huh weird. I'd consider lightning a stoic character based on how she acted in 13. Doubly so since she's based on another stoic character who cares about Sephiroth very little.

You didn't seem to gave a problem with her. Or do you not consider her stoic?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Huh weird. I'd consider lightning a stoic character based on how she acted in 13. Doubly so since she's based on another stoic character who cares about Sephiroth very little.

You didn't seem to gave a problem with her. Or do you not consider her stoic?

Stoic characters do not PUNCH people. Stoic characters do not yell at someone in frustration. Stoic characters do not realize the mistake of punching people in the face.

I KNEW you'd fucking mention her and I am sick of it. You come across like all the other people who whine and complain about Lightning, yet obviously never paid a lick of attention to what is going on in XIII. She changed in XIII, hey, remember that scene with Snow around Chapter 11, at the meadow, with the huge dandelions? That is not a scene that a stoic character would have.

A stoic character is like Milla freaking Maxwell who doesn't seem to give a SHIT that HER LEGS ARE PARALYZED and that this leaves her rendered utterly useless to fulfill her mission of destroying Exodus. But does she care? No! Never! She never even had a single lick of line stating that she feels frustrated about this or sad or feeling worthless. She didn't feel anything, period.

Lightning, in comparison, would have slammed her fist on the ground, if she had fallen after realizing her legs are paralyzed and she now cannot fight the government or help Serah. Light is not fucking stoic.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

*sigh* what's with the attitude? :Hoboright:

You said you were "beginning" to hate the stoic characters. I merely asked if that meant your opinion on a character I thought of was stoic had differed upon reflection.

What I got was a bunch of harassment and vitriol. Seriously just because I mention XIII I'm not always trying to pick a fight with you.

I'd argue that Lightning is at least trying to 'present' as stoic and that her moments of anger are cracks in the facade but I wouldn't say she's as hotheaded and passionate as you describe. I don't think Lightning would punch the ground so much as grit her teeth and do something about it...in parallel to Snow who does wreck stuff at the drop of a hat.

But hey....

That's just my opinion.

Think what you like but fix your attitude. I believe it's possible to discuss things like adults but that requires work on both sides :ron:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sorry. You just got me when I was still very emotional about things. (This is why I try to not get emotional about stuff, I find it hard to switch off once it starts) :ron:

C-A

Call me James

Been playing a Dark Souls 2 level 1 challenge. Made me realise how much the game "grinds my gears". Counting out the things that are part of the level 1 challenge and just in the game.

- You move like a tank, even when you're wearing light armour.
- Soul Memory is so bad of a thing they had to actually make a ring to counteract it, later on. Rather than get rid of it, mind you.
- At earlier levels, you get hit from miles away. Woop woop Adaptability.
- The vanilla game is really awkward. Some places are totally filled with enemies (like, loads), whereas some are vacant as hell.
- The fact that poison droplets can send you flying in The Gutter/Black Gulch. In full armour, you get stunned by a drop of poison. Wat.
- Bosses. Some are good, but some do my head in. In Dark Souls, most are just you Vs. the boss. In Dark Souls 2, it's you Vs. the boss and loads of other guys for no reason.

I don't hate it, but it's nowhere near the original or Bloodborne and some parts REALLY grind my gears.
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

You know, a Mario game!

I don't like silent protagonists unless they're specifically meant to be a blank slate nameable avatar for the player to place themselves in, like most western RPGS, or when the game is light on story, like the Mario games When you have someone like Gordon Freeman, who has no reason to be silent, I hate it. It utterly fails at making him a blank slate avatar because he has a distinct design, a backstory, and most people aren't physicists! It seems that most silent protagonists are just silent for the sake of being silent! And don't say that it's for "adding immersion". Do games like Xenoblade Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid, and Fire Emblem lose immersion by making the protagonists talk? No! It just makes no sense that games still hang onto this trope!
My Twitter Account

Enoshima Junko-chan!

It's not Laura Croft, it's Lara Croft.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

MBr wrote:

Bruh. That's just Nathan Drake with tits.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

MBr wrote:

Totally. No idea why they put a U into a name that doesn't have it... least, far as I remember her name is still Lara in the reboot, written that way. Not Laura.

C-A

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

You're right. It's still Lara.

At least they aren't calling her Tomb Raider.

You know what really grinds my gears as a gamer? Broken, unnecessarily strong enemies - bosses or otherwise, though this mostly concerns bosses.

Now, I don't mind difficulty in my videogames. As long as it isn't unnecessarily broken or flat out made difficult in a way that it's Fake Difficulty. Atlus is overall good at making enemies difficult to battle, particularly in the beginning of the games, but those tend to be because the player doesn't know the battle system enough yet, cannot get a good team together without grinding or finding shortcuts (which ties into the previous battle system thing) or because the game does have this moment where it's luck-based. (SMT IV giving you Walter as your NPC party member and he'll use fire on the fire-resistant Minotaur)

But pointlessly strong? What's the point of, say, giving a boss Millions of HP without really stacking the difficulty? If your battle system actually has a mechanic in it where you can deal a ton of damage by working with that mechanic, it's not so bad. But when it's a 'regular' RPG and the boss has two million HP and you can only do about 2.000 - 3.000 damage per hit? What's the point? All you're doing is pointlessly prolonging the battle. Or flat out giving them super unbalanced parameters. Say, about 4.500 Defense for physical attacks, but then making the boss' Attack parameter be FIVE DIGIT HIGH? 23.000 Attack compared to 4.000 Defense? What am I supposed to do, hit and dodge like crazy? That's not fun. That doesn't make a boss proper difficult, it just breaks them to the point where I want to say, "Fuck this, I'm going onto Easy difficulty", just so I don't have to face a blatantly broken boss because you were too lazy to actually make the AI smarter and just upped the parameter codes to ungodly levels.

This actually prevents me from playing some fun games on the really high difficulties. Because I know that this is all that will happen and I see no point in wasting my time grinding for herbs, special weapons or anything, just so I have a decent chance against some boss that I could easily wipe the floor with on regular difficulty.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
You know what really grinds my gears as a gamer? Broken, unnecessarily strong enemies - bosses or otherwise, though this mostly concerns bosses.

Now, I don't mind difficulty in my videogames. As long as it isn't unnecessarily broken or flat out made difficult in a way that it's Fake Difficulty. Atlus is overall good at making enemies difficult to battle, particularly in the beginning of the games, but those tend to be because the player doesn't know the battle system enough yet, cannot get a good team together without grinding or finding shortcuts (which ties into the previous battle system thing) or because the game does have this moment where it's luck-based. (SMT IV giving you Walter as your NPC party member and he'll use fire on the fire-resistant Minotaur)

But pointlessly strong? What's the point of, say, giving a boss Millions of HP without really stacking the difficulty? If your battle system actually has a mechanic in it where you can deal a ton of damage by working with that mechanic, it's not so bad. But when it's a 'regular' RPG and the boss has two million HP and you can only do about 2.000 - 3.000 damage per hit? What's the point? All you're doing is pointlessly prolonging the battle. Or flat out giving them super unbalanced parameters. Say, about 4.500 Defense for physical attacks, but then making the boss' Attack parameter be FIVE DIGIT HIGH? 23.000 Attack compared to 4.000 Defense? What am I supposed to do, hit and dodge like crazy? That's not fun. That doesn't make a boss proper difficult, it just breaks them to the point where I want to say, "Fuck this, I'm going onto Easy difficulty", just so I don't have to face a blatantly broken boss because you were too lazy to actually make the AI smarter and just upped the parameter codes to ungodly levels.

This actually prevents me from playing some fun games on the really high difficulties. Because I know that this is all that will happen and I see no point in wasting my time grinding for herbs, special weapons or anything, just so I have a decent chance against some boss that I could easily wipe the floor with on regular difficulty.

C-A

Do you waver this for fights you are meant to lose?

Probably not...I think you have issue with those kind of boss fights as well.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Quote:
Do you waver this for fights you are meant to lose?

Probably not...I think you have issue with those kind of boss fights as well.

No and depends, respectively. If it's made clear that this is a boss fight I cannot win, simply because that's how the game was programmed at that point, then I do not mind. And depending on the setting for it, it can work well. Example, the first battle against Yggdrasill in Tales of Symphonia, it is impossible to win* and it automatically ends either when my party is defeated (which is very easy since he's very strong at that point) or when a certain amount of time has elapsed, I think 10 - 30 seconds. It works, because it shows how strong Yggdrasill is and the party needs to be knocked out, leading to the Renegades picking the party up for the next scene.

* Technically, you can win the battle by spamming Hourglasses and whittling down the 40.000 HP Yggdrasill has at that point. But you earn no EXP, Money or Grade for doing this and the game still acts like you lost or time ran out. But it's not a proper win, so I don't count it.

The battle before Yggdrasill can be properly won... it's just that boss is pretty tough at that point, since he hits hard and has a wide arsenal in spells. Can be won, but you need an amount of luck and know how to dodge well and keep your health up. Difficult, but not impossible and this boss is not super overpowered. Just pretty strong for that point in the game.

Or even the Pokémon ROM Hack "Pokémon Snakewood" - there's a moment where you encounter Wattson with a Lvl 100 Luxray and you have to lose. Your party is mostly Level 30 - 40 at this point and it is a plot point that Wattson is using the electricity generator to make his Pokémon so strong. I don't know if you can win that battle, but you are very unlikely to (I guess if you get it confused and frozen or what not and are extremely lucky, you might) and it works for the plot.

But for me, Hopeless Boss Fights only work if they work well with the plot. If there is a reason why the boss is so strong that it's impossible to win. Then, I can swallow the idea of them beating me within an inch of my life, even if I'm supposedly strong. If it's just an obviously broken character (coughCaiusBalladcough) or the multiplier for difficulty setting everything high, without altering the AI Level, then it's annoying.

If they want to make a boss difficult, make his AI smarter. Backstep or sidestep any spell I'm about to hit him with; jump over my party to get to the other side of the field, before unleashing their own spell on me... that sort of stuff.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

I don't mind making the player a little bit frustrated at an unwinnable boss. After all it'll create both in and out of character hatred for that character so it could be an effective tool I think.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
I don't mind making the player a little bit frustrated at an unwinnable boss. After all it'll create both in and out of character hatred for that character so it could be an effective tool I think.

No, no, Pierre. I'm not talking about purposefully Hopeless Boss Fights. I am referring to a boss who you can defeat and need to defeat, but is pointlessly made powerful in a way that's just unfairly balanced towards the player.

Say, you have a party of... Level 100 and your fighters have, oh, 3.000 physical attack and similar defense. Your mages have about 2.800 magical attack. You encounter a boss who is around your level, but suddenly has 25.000 physical attack and the same, high defense. The boss cannot be staggered easily, if at all, and has about 3 Million HP on top of that. A good combo of yours might do about 5.000 - 10.000 damage, depending on how high the combo got.

The numbers alone tell you that this is not a fair fight, this guy's numbers are made high, just so he can be the 'difficult' boss, when he isn't actually difficult. He is faked to be difficult simply by putting all odds against you in a way that's not fair. Even for a boss.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

You mean like Yiazmat from Final Fantasy XII? That kinda boss? I've never played the game, but I watched a "Top 10 Worst Final Fantasy Bosses" list that had him on it, and the way he was described makes him perfectly fit the description you gave.
My Twitter Account

In Justice We Trust

I believe that kind of ridiculously tedious boss fight is exactly what I mentioned when starting this thread. Such fights can be best summed up with the phrase "Would you just die already!?"
I'll always love you, Max.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

General Luigi wrote:
Such fights can be best summed up with the phrase "Would you just die already!?"

In some cases, "Bullet Sponges". I'm fondly reminded of Fallout 4's supposedly "Hardcore" mode in which enemies get double their normal health and deal double damage to you, all while you can only do half the normal amount of damage you would if you were playing on normal.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

The cape is self-fluttering

General Luigi wrote:
I believe that kind of ridiculously tedious boss fight is exactly what I mentioned when starting this thread. Such fights can be best summed up with the phrase "Would you just die already!?"

Spoiler: AAI
That's pretty much how I feel about Quercus Alba.

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

In Justice We Trust

Blak The Great wrote:
In some cases, "Bullet Sponges". I'm fondly reminded of Fallout 4's supposedly "Hardcore" mode in which enemies get double their normal health and deal double damage to you, all while you can only do half the normal amount of damage you would if you were playing on normal.

My view is that if the only difference between "Normal Mode" and "Hard Mode" is that enemies take longer to defeat in the latter, then the game doesn't have difficulty levels; it has tedium levels. I don't know if Fallout 4 is such a game, but there are games in which higher stats for enemies can actually challenge more than the player's patience. Essentially, if the stat differences are sufficient to encourage the player to use different strategies than what they used before, I consider it real difficulty.
I'll always love you, Max.

I'm not talking about bosses that are tedious to defeat cause of large health. I am talking about them being overpowered, especially in terms of non-HP parameters, without having a reason to be so. :ron:

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

CatMuto wrote:
I'm not talking about bosses that are tedious to defeat cause of large health. I am talking about them being overpowered, especially in terms of non-HP parameters, without having a reason to be so. :ron:

C-A

Could you give some examples?
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Could you give some examples?

Look at my previous posts, I give examples of what I mean. 23.000 Physical Attack, when they are barely ten levels above me? Unfair and the only way I would get that, is if I grinded for parameter-enhancing herbs for hours.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

No, I mean specific examples. List the names of some bosses that are like this, as I can't think of any off the top of my head.
My Twitter Account

You know what really grinds my gears as a gamer? Stupid leads.

Now, I know that the leads can't be made super intelligent, cunning or inclined to figure things. They can't make the lead more intelligent than the player, especially if 'you' are supposed to be the lead. You'd leave the player in the dust and could make them feel stupid for not figuring things out themselves so fast.

But when something's really obvious? When something is going on that is so blatantly obvious, but the lead still goes along with things, just to proceed with 'plot'? You do the exact same thing as making a too-intelligent lead: you make the player think that you think that the player is stupid.

And I especially hate it, when something obviously bad is going on right then and there, but the lead just goes along with the obviously bad thing, without giving you a choice to say, No. Case in point, the beginning of Tei's route, any person with remotely enough intelligence to breathe on their own realizes that Tei is obviously spiking Eri's ZZZ tea over and over, which makes her sleepy. (And no, this will not turn into a spoiler discussion, because it's obvious within the first hour of his route and if you don't realize it, quite frankly, I'd wonder how you could not notice)

Several times, he brings her the tea (which, strangely enough is presented in what looks like his cup with 'Tei' written on it) and she drinks it, then gets tired and falls asleep within one or two minutes, after ingesting the tea. This happens multiple times and every time, I just want to tell Eri, "STOP! How can you not come up with this connection, you fucking idiot?"

Does Cheritz think I'm stupid? Going along for the sake of plot is fine, but at this point, I think Eri deserves to get drugged repeatedly!

Spoiler: Nameless Spoiler
Also losing her memories, which in Tei's route is apparently done by ripping up pages from her diary... which makes no sense to me, but hey, this game started with the premise that my 5 Crobidolls came to life, so it probably does work that way in that world.

C-A
Page 9 of 13 [ 512 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station