Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 33 posts ]

Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels - v3.7.2Topic%20Title

Godot Blend 001

Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels is a wacky, tongue in cheek hybrid crossover series based off of various other series and drawing characters from different games, comics, anime, and other sources. The series includes three playable cases: Double Team Turnabout, Ctrl+Turnabout+Del, and Turnabout 4 Kids. All graphics for the custom characters are taken directly from comics, games, cartoons, or anime. Animations are modified and occasionally tweaked to imitate comic book and graphic-novel style effects.

The series is part in and part out of character, with the characters following their respective archetypes faithfully but a number of other liberties taken through reuse of existing Ace Attorney characters (most notably villains), blurred "what-if/why not/anything-goes" canon, and a huge variety of crossover appearances of characters from other titles and video games. The series focuses on providing an alternating combination of slapstick comedy, constant malapropism, a healthy dose of sarcasm, and constant self-pokes at the series itself, which periodically takes turns with heavy bouts of serious character development revolving around various what-if scenarios within the cast of Ace Attorney. Legal Panels also offers its selection of highly dramatic moments that delve into various serious subjects and reflections, as well as frequent use of actual legal objections, terminology, and scenarios taken from real-world modern law, etc.

Factoids

Engine: PyWright
Cases: 3
Latest Version: 3.7.2 (August 23, 2017)
Team:
Spybreak001 (Planning, Writing, Scripting, Compiling, Graphic/Sound Edits, etc.)

Custom Music courtesy of:
Alex N.
Jattello
LD3005
Vit Novotny
ZameJack
Luigigigas

Graphic Artists (Turnabout 4 Kids)
DarkInsanity
SSJUSAKO75
Happy Mask Man

Download link for the series: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Z2dw0qrx0hazcwNkJtU0RKOUU

Changes in version 3.7.2

-All cases have opening options to jump to the disclaimer, prologue (when applicable), opening investigation, or the trial itself.
-All courtroom segments now include full courtroom scrolling effects, done manually with commands to provide accuracy and mimic the games.
-Evidence and various animations are now complete and updated. Graphical and sound edits to increase maximum accuracy to the Ace Attorney series is improved. New sound effects here and there.
-Continuity and gameplay flow is improved and a more serious tone and overall dramatic nature added to the storyline.
-New music added to the OST, including additions from the amazing remixers ZameJack and LD3005.

Theatrical Trailer for Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels - https://youtu.be/TJLtQUQbzec

Walkthroughs are also available for all three cases and are included with the download.

The cases

Double Team Turnabout

An ode to the fourth generation of Pokemon, Double Team Turnabout is based on the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum arc of Pokemon. When bounty hunters converge on Team Galactic HQ in the middle of a lightning storm, power is lost, the perimeter breached, and Dr. Colress accused of murder. When it appears the lightning storm above Mt. Coronet that caused the power loss does not show any signs of ending and is growing steadily worse instead, Phoenix continues his search of Team Galactic's HQ to bring Cyrus's activities to light and refocus Colress's mindset back on track. Characters in this case include Cyrus, Colress, KOTOR's HK47, Samus Aran, and Grand Theft Auto 3's Claude Speed.

This case draws inspiration from a number of sources and contains a very off-the-wall combination of random wackiness and serious character development as the player is tasked with not only saving Dr. Colress, but preventing the universe, and everyone in it, from tearing itself apart before the end comes.

Double Team Turnabout is a two day, 12 testimony case which starts off small and finishes with a finale involving Spear Pillar and the future of all of Sinnoh itself. When explored this case offers about four to six and a half hours of gameplay, depending on how much of it you want to explore, as this case contains a massive amount of optional segments hidden throughout in obvious and not-so-obvious locations.

Double Team Turnabout Full Release Trailer: https://youtu.be/8DtUqADOq7s

There is a video playthrough of the entire case from start to finish. The playthrough clocks in at just short of five and a half hours and is split up into fifteen parts. All video playthroughs of Legal Panels here are of the 3.4 or earlier versions and not of the more recent releases.

Full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbl0_HnTWZbxJA1mwkEpJmBeKDuaxWELS

Additional screenshots

Spoiler:

Ctrl+Turnabout+Del

A parody-turned-drama reworking of an old case, a comic convention and party at the Gatewater Hotel results in the author of Ctrl+Alt+Del being murdered, with Ron DeLite once more accused of murder. With little evidence and nearly everyone in town hung over from the hallucinogens at the rave, Phoenix turns to the great Ace Detective himself, Luke Atmey, bargaining for his assistance in exchange for a release from his somehow-existent parole job in order to prove Ron's innocence once more. After being thrown off balance by Manfred von Karma's unexpected return, Phoenix, Atmey, Godot, and Franziska work together to uncover the history behind the webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del as the entire cast begins to change their stories, backtrack on their statements, and risk their own futures to stop the truth from coming out.

Characters involved in this case include Maya, Franziska, Manfred von Karma, Luke Atmey, Godot, Gumshoe, Bellboy, and Marshall. Several others have varying small roles and over a dozen others in cameos. Characters from Ctrl+Alt+Del include the author Tim Buckley, Ethan MacManus, Lilah Monroe, Zeke, and Lucas Davidowicz. In addition to dual courtroom action from the prosecution, Ctrl+Turnabout+Del also features two cross-examinations wherein the player takes control of everyone's favorite snarky coffee addict on the defense bench and three cross-examinations in which the player controls both Phoenix and Godot at the same time.

Ctrl+Turnabout+Del is a two day, 11 testimony case. When played in full it offers approximately five to five and a half hours of gameplay.

Ctrl+Turnabout+Del Theatrical Trailer: https://youtu.be/9UFORi91eMA

Playthrough: Ctrl+Turnabout+Del

Full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbl0_HnTWZbwiYhp8I5QTITHFyY9Zcp0L

Additional screenshots

Spoiler:

Turnabout 4 Kids

Take a trip to Blackburn Elementary, a seemingly innocent school that hides an institution with a dark and unknown history dating all the way back to the first presidential election.

After calling in a threat to Blackburn Elementary, Pearl's classmate Tommy Wilkins is accused of the principal's murder. Eager to uncover the truth behind what happens at Blackburn, Phoenix takes the case and then quickly regrets it as he is sucked into a violently worsening tapestry of history repeating, homicide, vengeance, and innocence until he comes face to face with the core concepts that underlie the school's hidden foundations.

Turnabout 4 Kids is an original case pulling sprites from the series Law 4 Kids. New characters include Tommy Wilkins, Hasim Numak, Principal Dean, Kirk Bawltz, Professor James Finnigan, Adam Wood, Sean Mauser, and Dr. Jonathan Grey, brother of Turner Grey and administrator of the local hospital. Returning PW characters include Godot, Pearl, Maya, Furio Tigre, Gumshoe, Marshall, and several others in minor roles or cameos.

Chronologically the third case in the series, as befitting a proper case three, Turnabout 4 Kids is by far the longest and most pointlessly complex case in the series, totaling three days, 16 testimonies, multiple investigation segments, more plot twists than you can shake a stick at, and over 5,000 lines of wholly unnecessary dialogue.

Although it starts off on a silly note, like all the others, Turnabout 4 Kids is also the most serious case in the series and delves into considerably more dramatic subject matter in both themes and plot elements and takes a large amount of cues and inspiration from psychological thrillers. This case deteriorates from silliness into drama through a series of unexpected and abrupt events over the course of the story, reflecting elements hidden throughout the entire case.

Turnabout 4 Kids Theatrical Trailer: https://youtu.be/lcKqhr1jBY4

There is now a video playthrough of Turnabout 4 Kids, split up into 14 parts, the total video time lasting nearly five and a half hours.

Full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... zTZgF1TNmr

Turnabout 4 Kids additional screenshots

Spoiler:

Other modifications:

The cross-examination screen changes based on the case itself as well as who is currently on the benches, and the button changes based on your current character (Phoenix/Godot/Colress/Phoenix+Godot)

Spoiler:

An in-planning fourth case may or may not be based around JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, should I be able to pull enough usable sprites from the anime. Feedback is always welcome for both past and future cases. Remember, for those of us heading to Mt. Coronet and those of us who remain on the internet tonight, those our missions may differ, our hearts beat as one.

Let there be glory for Team Galactic!

Last edited by Spybreak001 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:19 am, edited 45 times in total.
Ctrl+Turnabout+Del (Reworked, rewritten, beta playable)Topic%20Title

Godot Blend 001

A playable beta is finally available. It can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Z2dw0qrx0hbkFrNy1OQjBnc28/view?usp=sharing

There are still a few limitations to it. The investigation segments are on rails for the time being, but run through everything needed. As this is still a beta, there's no penalty for making bad presents in court, so there's no game over, either.

Re: Ctrl+Turnabout+Del - Full ReleaseTopic%20Title

Godot Blend 001

The case is now fully complete and playable. Scripting isn't my strong point, so things may seem a bit bare compared with the big cases, but this should do it, barring any bugs and errors I've missed. There's a trailer uploaded along with the case itself. Credits to all the series contributors and graphic artists are added in it. A full video of the case from start to finish would likely run five hours, so that certainly won't be done anytime soon.

"Justice!"

I love this, this is OMFG.

This is the most hilarious case of all time, with a good story to back it up, will give a detailed review later when I fully finish it.

Godot Blend 001

UdgeyWudgey wrote:
I love this, this is OMFG.

This is the most hilarious case of all time, with a good story to back it up, will give a detailed review later when I fully finish it.

I appreciate it! I'm absolutely looking forward to reading it. The topic's been updated to reflect the whole series, and the next case is also complete.
Re: Phoenix Wright: Legal PanelsTopic%20Title

I have not played this yet, but it certainly looks interesting from the screenshots. Hopefully it will be enjoyable for someone not familiar with the webcomics it's based on.
Signature loading, please wait...

Godot Blend 001

Cesar Zero wrote:
I have not played this yet, but it certainly looks interesting from the screenshots. Hopefully it will be enjoyable for someone not familiar with the webcomics it's based on.

It should be. Most of the crossover characters are relatively true to their source material, with the exception of the Turnabout 4 Kids, where the characters are original concepts and only indirectly reference Law 4 Kids, as there isn't any source material to reference the characters with. The characters featured typically have over the top character archetypes that aren't out of place with Ace Attorney's own over the top archetypes. The themes of the cases themselves also reflect the source material; classic gaming and everquest in the Ctrl+Alt+Del case, saturday morning cartoons in Turnabout 4 Kids, etc, though it should still be fairly amusing if you don't get all the references.

Mia Payne

Hey, it mentions chapter 2 and 3, is chapter 1 there? Or is that a joke?

Godot Blend 001

Blizdi wrote:

Chapter One will likely need to be heavily rewritten before it's available, by nature of the case itself, which is just more of a flat out parody than a traditional case, so if anything the story for it may end up being merged with the next one to replace it as a new case one. I wasn't originally planning on doing the whole series, so I did the second one first, as that's my favorite, but I'm enjoying this more than enough to want to do all of them now.

Mia Payne

Spybreak001 wrote:
Blizdi wrote:

Chapter One will likely need to be heavily rewritten before it's available, by nature of the case itself, which is just more of a flat out parody than a traditional case, so if anything the story for it may end up being merged with the next one to replace it as a new case one. I wasn't originally planning on doing the whole series, so I did the second one first, as that's my favorite, but I'm enjoying this more than enough to want to do all of them now.

Oh, alright!

Also, you might think about fixing testimony music cues and cuts. It's supposed to start on statement one, end on last statement, start on cross examination one, end on Objection/relevant moments

Godot Blend 001

Blizdi wrote:
Spybreak001 wrote:
[size=85]
Blizdi wrote:

Oh, alright!

Also, you might think about fixing testimony music cues and cuts. It's supposed to start on statement one, end on last statement, start on cross examination one, end on Objection/relevant moments

That's a good suggestion. I'll be perfectly honest, it's been far longer than I'm actually willing to admit since I've played the games themselves.

I've uploaded a new version in the original post, 2.1. Ctrl+Turnabout+Del now has the modified music cues for the cross examinations, though the music still cuts off or kicks in abruptly in a few spots for dramatic effect; some working fade ins and outs; Atmey joins in more frequently to suggest advice and participates much more aggressively in the allegro cross exams; Godot's two cross examinations get an additional 50(!) lines of coffee related dialogue and some clarified plot points to keep the pace running more smoothly than it did before.

Turnabout 4 Kids will get the same update treatment with the new effects when I've got enough time to run through the whole entire thing with a fine tooth comb. It needs additional tweaking anyway; I'm not as satisfied with it as it gets off to a relatively slow and superfluous first day when compared with the previous case. Case three. You know. It's cursed or something.

There's also two bug fixes that stop two bad presents from advancing the story; it's a relatively minor fix for the 11th testimony in Ctrl+Turnabout+Del, but this fixes a point in the third case where an optional present would advance the plot too far and skip over half of the third day's investigation, so grab the new version before you get around to playing the third case.

Mia Payne

Spybreak001 wrote:

That's a good suggestion. I'll be perfectly honest, it's been far longer than I'm actually willing to admit since I've played the games themselves.

I've uploaded a new version in the original post, 2.1. Ctrl+Turnabout+Del now has the modified music cues for the cross examinations, though the music still cuts off or kicks in abruptly in a few spots for dramatic effect; some working fade ins and outs; Atmey joins in more frequently to suggest advice and participates much more aggressively in the allegro cross exams; Godot's two cross examinations get an additional 50(!) lines of coffee related dialogue and some clarified plot points to keep the pace running more smoothly than it did before.

Turnabout 4 Kids will get the same update treatment with the new effects when I've got enough time to run through the whole entire thing with a fine tooth comb. It needs additional tweaking anyway; I'm not as satisfied with it as it gets off to a relatively slow and superfluous first day when compared with the previous case. Case three. You know. It's cursed or something.

There's also two bug fixes that stop two bad presents from advancing the story; it's a relatively minor fix for the 11th testimony in Ctrl+Turnabout+Del, but this fixes a point in the third case where an optional present would advance the plot too far and skip over half of the third day's investigation, so grab the new version before you get around to playing the third case.

Also, maybe you should include a walkthrough for the cases? Conflict of Interest and Contempt of Court include those as well.

Godot Blend 001

Blizdi wrote:
Also, maybe you should include a walkthrough for the cases? Conflict of Interest and Contempt of Court include those as well.

Would it be better to have a normal walkthrough or a spoiler free one? I ask because a spoiler free walkthrough would be pretty bare; a number of the later evidence and profile presents are spoilers themselves just from their names. It'd have to be something like "present evidence #17 to statement 3" or something along those lines.

Mia Payne

Spybreak001 wrote:
Blizdi wrote:

Would it be better to have a normal walkthrough or a spoiler free one? I ask because a spoiler free walkthrough would be pretty bare; a number of the later evidence and profile presents are spoilers themselves just from their names. It'd have to be something like "present evidence #17 to statement 3" or something along those lines.

Spoiler free, but don't do the number thing, just name the evidence, it would get too confusing. seperate testimonies with normal presents

*wonk*

Don't forget to put a [REDACTED] on the super hard parts! :kristoph:
yes

Godot Blend 001

Tilemahosbra wrote:

The tricky part for me, when writing these things alone like this, is I'm never quite sure how hard to make the contradictions. The contradictions in Godot's two cross examinations aren't as obvious as the previous ones and he doesn't have Atmey or anyone on the helper bench to give advice, so it's a noticeable jump in difficulty. I'm used to when this was a CYOA with an entire forum bouncing ideas off each other, so one or two subtle word clues in a pressed statement would have people bouncing ideas off each other and eventually result in someone going "ooooh!" and things would go from there. Of course, the disadvantage to that is people pick up pretty fast on what I didn't plan to begin with. When I did my very first one in March 2008, I had about thirty readers and 100 posts for the first two testimonies. When the case was over, about one month and eight testimonies later, the topic had over 1,000 posts and the case had been so incredibly derailed through posts like "wait a minute... the autopsy report the chief of police just gave us says YESTERDAY, and the victim died TWO DAYS AGO!!!!", and I'm looking over my ten page script, weeping in my hands and thinking "I swear I will never do this to myself ever again".

By the time the first case was over, the defendant had escaped from the detention center and murdered the chief of police.

Mia Payne

Spybreak001 wrote:
Tilemahosbra wrote:

The tricky part for me, when writing these things alone like this, is I'm never quite sure how hard to make the contradictions. The contradictions in Godot's two cross examinations aren't as obvious as the previous ones and he doesn't have Atmey or anyone on the helper bench to give advice, so it's a noticeable jump in difficulty. I'm used to when this was a CYOA with an entire forum bouncing ideas off each other, so one or two subtle word clues in a pressed statement would have people bouncing ideas off each other and eventually result in someone going "ooooh!" and things would go from there. Of course, the disadvantage to that is people pick up pretty fast on what I didn't plan to begin with. When I did my very first one in March 2008, I had about thirty readers and 100 posts for the first two testimonies. When the case was over, about one month and eight testimonies later, the topic had over 1,000 posts and the case had been so incredibly derailed through posts like "wait a minute... the autopsy report the chief of police just gave us says YESTERDAY, and the victim died TWO DAYS AGO!!!!", and I'm looking over my ten page script, weeping in my hands and thinking "I swear I will never do this to myself ever again".

By the time the first case was over, the defendant had escaped from the detention center and murdered the chief of police.

Give us that darn walkthrough!

Godot Blend 001

Blizdi wrote:
Give us that darn walkthrough!

I shall accept this as a compliment, Sir Reader. A quick walkthrough is now available at http://www.rivierasoftware.net/ctrl_turnabout_del_walkthrough.doc. It's bare but covers what you'll need. All testimonies are separated by page breaks to avoid spoilers that come from later testimonies.

I'll get one for Turnabout 4 Kids done up by tomorrow night, should someone have the unholy patience to gauntlet through this one and need the next one so quickly.

Godot Blend 001

And now there's a walkthrough available for Turnabout 4 Kids at http://www.rivierasoftware.net/turnabout_4_kids_walkthrough.doc. Miscellaneous dialogue here and there in the case will likely be subject to change until I'm satisfied with it, but the testimony and contradictions will remain the same.
Re: Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels (New case teaser)Topic%20Title

Godot Blend 001

I've gotten enough ideas wrapped around to upload a teaser showcasing the new first case, Double Team Turnabout.

Double Team Turnabout Teaser: https://youtu.be/1YblyBtJ3KI

Bounty hunters converge on Team Galactic HQ in the middle of a tempest, and when Aeris (of VGcats fame) winds up dead, Dr. Colress is accused of murder. Characters include Cyrus and Colress of Pokemon fame, Metroid's Samus Aran, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic's HK47, and Grand Theft Auto 3's Claude Speed.

No ETA at all on when this case will be done, as this is the first case to be publicly released I'm doing entirely by myself in my spare time with no CYOA origin, (there's another, but my attempts at writing something incredibly serious typically don't turn out as well) so we're looking at a few months, probably.

Last edited by Spybreak001 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godot Blend 001

Version 2.2 is released. Major updates to the second case are now complete. About 100 or so additional lines of dialogue from Atmey on the helper bench, some graphical fixes to stop Godot's defense bench desk slam and Manfred and Franziska's doubles bad mood sprites from bouncing, different sound effects, and fade ins and outs to mimic the cross-examinations in the games as closely as possible. I've re-recorded some of the music directly from the Gyakuten Saiban Sound Box on youtube, with noticeable improvements to tracks like The Bitter Taste of Truth's looping and some volume/hz fixes to the T&T allegro theme, and although that one plays in the trailer, Ctrl+Turnabout+Del uses Justice For All music for its trial and cross-examinations.

Several optional objections are introduced in specific situations where there is a contradiction that is not entirely correct but not entirely incorrect either, and several where there is something that looks almost like a contradiction, but technically isn't. In these cases the player is not penalized, and will get some hints from Atmey on the current situation and their intended course of action.

Major changes to the fourth cross-examination as well. Though it still stands as the most absurdly brutal cross-examination I've ever done, it now requires a pressed statement and option select to unlock a new statement to further clarify the contradiction, preventing the player from having to cycle through such a lengthy segment to find the answer. The walkthroughs are now updated to reflect the changes, and are available both above and with the download of the latest version itself.

And finally, there's a video runthrough of the entire thing, which stands at four hours and thirteen minutes. This gauntlets the investigation segment of the first day to save time, as the video would likely last an additional hour if all examine/talk/present options were fully explored.

Similar updates to Turnabout 4 Kids will be up next, but given that case's 16 testimony length and three days of non-linear investigation segments, that will probably not be done for a little while.

Great Revival

There's a Sonichu case right? That's my favorite webcomic. :yogi:

Godot Blend 001

Oliver wrote:
There's a Sonichu case right? That's my favorite webcomic. :yogi:

I'm always open to suggestions, but after just looking that one up, well... I don't have the faintest idea how to make a case out of that one that would end up being even remotely in character.

Re: Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels - DTT Full Release!Topic%20Title

Godot Blend 001

Sinnoh may not be confirmed just yet, but until it is, you can pay a visit to the courtrooms of Sunyshore City itself. Double Team Turnabout is complete and fully released. Details on the new case itself as well as the download and the theatrical trailer are all available up above. Double Team Turnabout features the fourth generation of Pokemon games and a number of sci-fi sources, as well as a soundtrack drawing from both Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum itself and several amazing remixes I've been allowed to utilize by some talented artists.

Four months, three feature length cases released, and 2,500 load ups of PyWright later, I'm probably going to need something of a vacation now.

8-Bit Theater's case and our visit to Ivalice will likely not be happening anytime soon. That having been said, in my current elated and half asleep mindset, I wouldn't be surprised if I start on it tomorrow night.

Until then, thank you for playing, and let there be glory for Team Galactic!

:godot: :godot: :godot:

Re: Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels - Full Release, Cases 1-3Topic%20Title

Godot Blend 001

And, last but not least... the finished and completed version of Turnabout 4 Kids. Acting strongly on the relationship with the innocence of school and the darkest things that can possibly happen to it, once it gets past the first day this case is nothing less than a particularly dark and lengthy drama. A full video playthrough is finally complete, with the end result lasting approximately five and a half hours of video. Not in one sitting, of course...

An update to the music pack as well, with considerably improvements to the T&T allegro theme. Barring anything else, this completes the first three cases in the series, and the three ones that will be available in the near future.
Re: Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels - Full Series ReleaseTopic%20Title

Godot Blend 001

And lastly, one final update to the series to place finishing touches on and cap off all three cases. Eleven months after downloading PyWright for the first time, three feature length cases are done, totaling approximately eighteen hours of play time, estimated. I've likely had enough of silly crossovers for the time being, so I'm going to let this conclude the series, at least for now. Still, for a one person amateur project, this turned out far better than I honestly expected it to, particularly when looking back on my first post here and realizing how off-balance and confused it truly was.

Truth be told, I'd like to do something else now, but I'm not sure what. I've never found myself particularly good at doing perfectly in-character cases, always finding my own attempts in this regard to come off as either bland or excessively heavy-handed, hence the over-the-top and wacky nature of this series, and to be honest, I've always been more interested in things that are randomly humorous and genuinely unexpected, anyway. Seeing the same lines spoken in-game that you'd probably mutter to yourself upon seeing a wholly unnecessary psychelock segment pop up moments before the final cross-examination or realizing you just accidentally presented a small bomb instead of that pesky building report, but more than likely aren't going to hear in an actual canon game. Or the very concept of working alongside villains, launching into excessively long tangents about the most utterly random things for no real reason other than to repeatedly annoy the living daylights out of the prosecution, or being able to accidentally present an explosive device in the middle of the police station in the first place.

Maybe there will be a fourth case one day, should there be enough interest in one, but for now, here's my very own Ace Attorney crossover series: Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels.

ASCEND

I decided to check this out on a whim, and I'm glad I did. I just finished Double Team Turnabout, and I definitely enjoyed it. In my opinion, the case was very well-written, and yet the case was still hilarious, as the humor aligned very closely to my own sense of humor. There really isn't much I disliked about the case, escept maybe the difficulty (I found myself checking the walkthrough on this case more often than usual) and the confrontation with the killer felt a little too short. However, the writing, the comedy, and the finale certainly made up for all of that in my book! I'm very excited to play the next two cases!
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Godot Blend 001

Planetbox wrote:
I decided to check this out on a whim, and I'm glad I did. I just finished Double Team Turnabout, and I definitely enjoyed it. In my opinion, the case was very well-written, and yet the case was still hilarious, as the humor aligned very closely to my own sense of humor. There really isn't much I disliked about the case, escept maybe the difficulty (I found myself checking the walkthrough on this case more often than usual) and the confrontation with the killer felt a little too short. However, the writing, the comedy, and the finale certainly made up for all of that in my book! I'm very excited to play the next two cases!

Thanks so much! You've made my day, and then some. Actually, after finishing Ivalice Attorney, I've found myself returning to this series and am currently in the middle of doing an in-depth update to it. The next release will feature an improved and remastered soundtrack, more effects with character fade-ins/outs and more faithful cross-examination effects, graphical tweaks to correct the court record and font colors, improved continuity between all three cases, and additional touches to turn this into a much more satisfying and enjoyable overall package. The second case will also see some noticeable changes to gameplay. I'm hoping to have it done within the next few weeks at most.

Also present will be the opportunity to join Team Galactic, and game overs will be replaced with time and space resets as a result, no longer making saving progress essential. Joining a villainous Pokemon team bent on resetting time and space does have its perks for a lawyer.

Ace Culprit

I also experience the same trouble of checking the walkthrough over and over.

but the game has a special flavor to it that I like and I agree it is very well written

ASCEND

Geez, I have to wait for that update to come out before I continue then!
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Godot Blend 001

Planetbox wrote:
Geez, I have to wait for that update to come out before I continue then!

And finally, it's done at last. All cases are heavily modified, updated, and vastly improved. All details on the changes are up above. I hope you enjoy it!
Re: Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels - v3.5 RemasteredTopic%20Title

ASCEND

Nice. I'll download that and resume the series soon!

Re: Phoenix Wright: Legal Panels - v3.6 Remastered + Easter Topic%20Title

Godot Blend 001

There is now a newer version, 3.6. This fixes a number of issues in the 3.5 remaster. New sounds and music are added, including a fully remixed variation of Cyrus's theme. Assorted improvements and tweaks here and there. A very large amount of easter eggs are added, including bonus segments and villain monologues, additional evidence presents, more in-depth plot exposition and clarification, and optional moments are also added.
Page 1 of 1 [ 33 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games