Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

GS6 Mystery Rally Yuko no AkashiTopic%20Title

Hey all! I'm actually in Kyoto right now and spotted something today on the subway: Gyakuten Saiban 6 Mystery Rally. I can't read many kanji so pretty much all I know is what I read at http://otakumode.com/news/573bc81a6174c020077ec5cd/Three-Train-Companies-to-Host-Ace-Attorney-6-Collaboration-%E2%80%9CMystery-Rally-Yuko-no-Akashi%E2%80%9D!.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to play or not. I really want the exclusives (especially since GS merch is so hard to come by in the US!) and it's only 1500 yen on the Keihan line, but logistically it seems pretty difficult. :larry: I only know something like 300 kanji, so there's no way I'm going to be able to understand the witness testimonies, and I can't even find where Kazuha, Yawata, or Uji are (I checked the Keihan rail map as well as Hyperdia!)... OTL I'm also here on a research trip and only for a few days, but if I'm lucky I might be able to sneak it in on Sunday.
I'll be super honest, if anyone who's done this could just tell me the culprit's name I'd be super happy. It's half an hour from the station nearest me to Hirakata, and I honestly doubt I'll be able to participate any other way. :sadshoe:

And of course, whether you have answers or not, this can be a thread for general discussion as well. :phoenix:
Re: GS6 Mystery Rally Yuko no AkashiTopic%20Title

迷探偵

In case you can make it: if you look at the Keihan map, you'll see codes assigned to each station. The stations you need are: Kuzuha Station (KH24), Yawatashi Station (KH26), Tofukiji (KH36) and on the Uji Line, Uji Station (KH77). So if you're located in Kyoto right now, you're located quite nicely actually, as you can pass by all the stations on your way down to Hirakata. (Tofukiji is past Shichijo, and from there it's just traveling towards Hirakata/direction of Osaka, with a little sidetrip into the Uji Line for Uji Station.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Beware of the Dog

I really want that chicken wing sauce thing to happen in reality.

Ash wrote:
In case you can make it: if you look at the Keihan map, you'll see codes assigned to each station. The stations you need are: Kuzuha Station (KH24), Yawatashi Station (KH26), Tofukiji (KH36) and on the Uji Line, Uji Station (KH77). So if you're located in Kyoto right now, you're located quite nicely actually, as you can pass by all the stations on your way down to Hirakata. (Tofukiji is past Shichijo, and from there it's just traveling towards Hirakata/direction of Osaka, with a little sidetrip into the Uji Line for Uji Station.

Ah, thank you so much! :will:
Yeah, I'm really lucky -- I'm nearest Sango Station, which is just a couple of minutes before Tofukiji. I'll just have to hope that luck is enough that we won't be required to go anywhere specific on Sunday.

I wonder if I could register today and maybe go to one or two of the stations, or if the free ticket only works for one day. I guess I'll have to try to ask about that. I'm wondering how it works anyway, really.

迷探偵

bara_no_uta wrote:
I wonder if I could register today and maybe go to one or two of the stations, or if the free ticket only works for one day. I guess I'll have to try to ask about that. I'm wondering how it works anyway, really.

It's a one-day ticket for free traveling on the Keihan line (so from Yodobashi/Nakanoshima in Osaka to Demachiyanagi in Kyoto, including the branch lines of the Keihan like the Keihan Uji Line).
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Ash wrote:
bara_no_uta wrote:

It's a one-day ticket for free traveling on the Keihan line (so from Yodobashi/Nakanoshima in Osaka to Demachiyanagi in Kyoto, including the branch lines of the Keihan like the Keihan Uji Line).

Ah, thank you so much for the information!! I was looking for that page but I couldn't find it.

Edit (and deleting the stuff I wrote before; I was kind of freaking out about scheduling things at the time): I went!! I did it! :will: :acro: Here are my pictures.

Spoiler: advertisements
On the subway:
The writing is just information on the event, so I don't think it's anything that hasn't been posted here already, btw.
At Hirakata Park:

Spoiler: the booklet with the testimonies

Spoiler: the hint panels
Tofukiji:
Uji:
Yodobashi:
Kuzuha:
(It was posted up higher, so sorry for the slightly less convenient angle, to anyone trying to read it.)

Spoiler: the exclusive merch
Back of folder:
Front:
Certificate of completion:
Stickers:

Spoiler: the explanation of what really happened

I'm curious what would be different at the other railways, so I hope somebody will be able to do one/both of them. :pearl: Tomorrow is my last day in Japan ( :larry: ) so I won't be able to, but it was a lot of fun even with my limited Japanese.
No translations tonight; I desperately need to pack since we're going back to Tokyo for tomorrow, for our last day in Japan. I'd like to know what they say, and stuff is pretty short, so I might try to translate it when I get the chance. Maybe on the sinkansen if I don't sleep the whole time lol, and if I can get the internet working. (I can't read much without a dictionary.)

迷探偵

Good to hear you managed to participate. Read through the booklet/panels/solution a bit, sounds like a fun event. Wished they had one when I was living in Kyoto!
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Neo Olde Tokyo