Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 40 of 47[ 1865 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

Re: Request thread.Topic%20Title

SuperAj3 wrote:
Yumoz wrote:
Would anyone be able to rip the Storyteller's sprites from the Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright game? I would very much appreciate it. Especially if they were the full body sprites.

PLvsAA Uses full 3D models.

There's a tutorial on how to rip 3D models from Dual Destinies somewhere here on CR, but I don't know if it would work the same way for PLvsAA. Your best bet is to just screenshot footage from the game.

Is there a way to screenshot on the 3DS? I didn't think that was possible.

Art Person

I feel horrible seeing all the requests and not being able to help more. The sprite thread here is usually not very active, so if you request something help might not be immediate. Sorry but (at least for me) full scale requests are too hard as they detract from my free and personal time, so I usually go for the one-offs or easy solutions.

In general, If you come asking for fangame sprites, share your progress on the game in the games thread. If people know you're serious about making a case and aren't just gonna give up straight away, people will be more inclined to help. (Also say "thank you" after someone helps you XD I've helped many who seem to just expect the work to be done and never say thanks)

Quote:

You can through miiverse. Just press the home menu button on the frame you want to screenshot, open miiverse and save the screen to a play journal. Then just log into miiverse on your computer and save the images.

SuperAj3 wrote:
I feel horrible seeing all the requests and not being able to help more. The sprite thread here is usually not very active, so if you request something help might not be immediate. Sorry but (at least for me) full scale requests are too hard as they detract from my free and personal time, so I usually go for the one-offs or easy solutions.

In general, If you come asking for fangame sprites, share your progress on the game in the games thread. If people know you're serious about making a case and aren't just gonna give up straight away, people will be more inclined to help. (Also say "thank you" after someone helps you XD I've helped many who seem to just expect the work to be done and never say thanks)

Quote:

You can through miiverse. Just press the home menu button on the frame you want to screenshot, open miiverse and save the screen to a play journal. Then just log into miiverse on your computer and save the images.

Well, now I'm curious. On the Ace Attorney Wikia, there's a few sprites of the Storyteller, but it looks like the text box was removed somehow. Is there a way to do that? If I screenshot from the game, it'd be difficult to get all the necessary frames, as well. Although, I must thank you for supplying me options. I really appreciate it. :will:

Murderous Gentleman

They didn't remove the text box, It's just zoomed in so it's not visible.

Murderous Gentleman

Quote:
I have a request of my own: could somebody make a breakdown for Mask☆DeMasque where his mask starts to crack then breaks. Shortly after it shows Desiree Delite underneath, they faint and then fall over… Here's The Mask☆DeMasque reference sprite…

Edit: Nevermind I finished it :basil:

I need request, Dahlia Hawthrone Defense attorney. it is my saga of cases

Last edited by nahu2016 on Tue May 10, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Murderous Gentleman

Can somebody be a sprite artist for my fan game?

If you can, email me at, 92newo@gmail.com

Thank you! :godot:

Prosecutor Ace Attorney Project

Hey,

Some of you may have saw my post on the r/AceAttorney subreddit, however I never got a response to one of the 2 things I needed. I'm currently working with a team of 4, and I need a fifth. I'm making a AA fangame based around being a prosecutor. I am right now scripting the 2nd out of 5 planned cases, yet still have nobody to do sprites. So please, if you like the sound of the game and are willing to help out a lot that would be great. Thanks for any help given! :redd:

Is anyone good at making AA style maps? Like the floor plans, only of a generic city. I need one labelled "Gatewater Hotel" and the other "the Detention Centre" relatively far apart from each other.

I also need the same one, only with "Oliver's Apartment" written on top of a building situated in the middle of the two.

It is for the next panel of my sprite comic, so you will receive credit if you help me out!

Thanks folks :)

Edit: Request fulfilled by FenrirDarkWolf
Sig.

I strive to find the truth!

Put these images into sprites. The first one is a bench sized one while the second is witness sized. The third is bench and fourth is witness sized.

Spoiler: for image size

Thanks.
I have obtained a new achievement-typing the letter c gives the Court Records website.

Hey! So A while back, I did make a post about wanting a sprite artist, And i did get a response, But they have not messaged me as of late... I dont know if they just stopped or what.

So i am back. And yes, Surprisingly, I need a sprite artist. for My fangame.
Just a few things, You need to be good with OC's , And you must accept dank memes as payment.

Seriously though it would be great if you can help me out, If you can, Send me an email at:

BurntShooter@outlook.com

Cheers!

Has the speedlines background for Dual Destinies character zooms been ripped anywhere yet? I haven't had much luck locating it.

*wonk*

Is it possible if anyone can make Objection bubbles in the style of the AA anime? You know, each letter appearing individually and all. :ron:
yes

Could somebody help me fix up this background for my comic? Just to make it look better, more professional :') It is meant to be a wall of the art section of a museum.

The thing on the left pillar is meant to be a tear of the wallpaper.

Thanks in advance!
Sig.

Forgotten

So I am trying to work on a case for AAO, but I need some sprites from the 3DS ace attorney games (Dual Destinies, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright facing straight sprites, DGS, AA6), and I was wondering if any of you has ripped it already, of course I will be giving credit too.
Also, I'd appreciate if you have courtroom and lobby waiting backgrounds of PLvAA, DD, AA6, DGS, ect.
Sup :klavier:

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I would like some sprites for Trainer Gold as an Ace Attorney. I would like to have the sprites based off the Gen 2 Gold (Gold/Silver/Crystal), NOT Gen 4 (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
Specifications( - Make the sprite pose based on that of a specified character.)
Normal - Apollo Justice
Deskslam - Apollo Justice
Objection - Apollo Justice
Pointing - Apollo Justice
Document - Apollo Justice
Shocked - Miles Edgeworth
Confident - Phoenix Wright
Sweating/Disheartened - Apollo Justice
Embarrassed - Phoenix Wright
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Wotter boy

I... have a background requests
It's three backgrounds;
The first one is the exterior of a radio station with a wire-frame sign saying AMS Radio. Something like this but with the AMS Radio sign.
The second one is the inside one of the studios inside the radio station. I have sort of a mock-up of what it'd look like...
The third one is a hallway of a therapist/counsellor's office. Just some generic beige/brown hallway with a window will do just fine.

I Need Zoom-in of this sprites Image

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Could someone make a "Pohlkunka!" bubble?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

i feel pretty

nahu2016 wrote:

Considering how many times you have been posting requests for this set on here and AAO I am amazed that you can be this persistent instead of just making some effort at doing it yourself.

But hey, this one's easy since you just need to use the hi-rez sprites. Here, have my half-assed attempt.

ImageImage

:athena:
Image Always fine...

Lind wrote:
nahu2016 wrote:

Considering how many times you have been posting requests for this set on here and AAO I am amazed that you can be this persistent instead of just making some effort at doing it yourself.

But hey, this one's easy since you just need to use the hi-rez sprites. Here, have my half-assed attempt.

ImageImage

Thaks, Lind

Im Nedd someone make me vs screen this sprite

Art Person

nahu2016 wrote:

Im Nedd someone make me vs screen this sprite

The cut-in like this?

Thanks Aj

I need someone to finish this sprite for me please number of cases Image

I am willing to pay 2.50 dollars per sprites, Contact By MP

Who can make some sprites for Luke Triton for the following things:
Defence
Witness
Co-Counsel
Based on this picture:
Spoiler: Saving Space

And also...
I would like some sprites for Trainer Gold as an Ace Attorney.
Normal - Apollo Justice

Can anyone please make these sprites for me.
I'm going to see if I can make some GS5 Apollo sprites
Spoiler:
where he's bandaged and wearing that jacket.

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

i feel pretty

I need someone to do the Objection/Hold It/Take That clips for one of my OCs. I'm thinking maybe the same tone of voice as Calisto's objection.

It doesn't need to have the shout SFX, I can add that myself, but for obvious reasons I can't make a set of female voice clips myself.

Unobjectionable

Not a request for a new sprite persay, but has anyone ripped the hi-res assets from the HD Trilogy? I know most if not all of the character and evidence sprites were ripped, but I haven't really been able to find a lot of the backgrounds, 2D artwork or UI elements. I'm working on a project that requires a pretty high resolution, so the normal DS sprites won't cut it. Could anyone please point me in the right direction, or tell me if there's a relatively simple way I can pull these from the iOS version? Thanks much, and my apologies if this is something that's been asked for multiple times in the past; the search button's not being so kind to me tonight.

Art Person

They were ripped by Wooster a while back I think. And compiled into a zip. Try using the forum search engine for "Trilogy Rips" or "123 HD Rips".

Unobjectionable

Thanks, I think I found the pack you're referring to. Unfortunately, there's still a lot of stuff missing from it, namely a lot of UI elements like the Cross Examination graphics, the verdict text, etc. Any idea where I can find those?

Art Person

Cyberlink420 wrote:
Thanks, I think I found the pack you're referring to. Unfortunately, there's still a lot of stuff missing from it, namely a lot of UI elements like the Cross Examination graphics, the verdict text, etc. Any idea where I can find those?

Unfortunately I don't know about those, sorry. There are methods to create them if you're up to it. This site can let you double the size of images and it does so pretty cleanly http://waifu2x.udp.jp/
If you cut out what you need from the sprite sheet CR's made (This one) and run it through this to double its size (then maybe double it again), you'll get some good quality images!

Unobjectionable

SuperAj3 wrote:
Cyberlink420 wrote:

Unfortunately I don't know about those, sorry. There are methods to create them if you're up to it. This site can let you double the size of images and it does so pretty cleanly http://waifu2x.udp.jp/
If you cut out what you need from the sprite sheet CR's made (This one) and run it through this to double its size (then maybe double it again), you'll get some good quality images!

Shoot. Well thanks anyway. I'll give it a try, but I don't know how good it'll look at 720p. Maybe I'll try to get some HD footage from YouTube and see if I can't manually screenshot and extract them or something.

Art Person

Cyberlink420 wrote:
Shoot. Well thanks anyway. I'll give it a try, but I don't know how good it'll look at 720p. Maybe I'll try to get some HD footage from YouTube and see if I can't manually screenshot and extract them or something.

This is a test I did at 4x original size. All you'd need to do is clean up the outlines. (I guess that might take some work though...)
Spoiler:

Student678 wrote:
Who can make some sprites for Luke Triton for the following things:
Defence
Witness
Co-Counsel
Based on this picture:
Spoiler: Saving Space

And also...
I would like some sprites for Trainer Gold as an Ace Attorney.
Normal - Apollo Justice

Can anyone please make these sprites for me.
I'm going to see if I can make some GS5 Apollo sprites
Spoiler:
where he's bandaged and wearing that jacket.

I'm making a little bit of progress on the bandaged Apollo Justice sprites. (I've managed to partially bandage his arms up.) I'm using Piskel because it's a really good tool to use.

The law is full of contradictions.

I need proper gifs of all Nahyuta positions. I plan on doing a sprite collection of him. Why you ask? Because I NEED him to sing Let it Go in my sequel PW Disney Musical video. IT IS NECESSARY.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Turning Chocolate Into Wine

Ucha Nekome wrote:
I need proper gifs of all Nahyuta positions. I plan on doing a sprite collection of him. Why you ask? Because I NEED him to sing Let it Go in my sequel PW Disney Musical video. IT IS NECESSARY.

I... don't want it for the same reason lol, but I also really want some rips of prosecutor Nahyuta, dude's a madman. :grossberg:

Art Person

For everyone wanting Nahyuta sprites. When I made Athena's set I used recordings from the iOS version of the game because they lacked text boxes covering the models. So if an iOS version is never released, someone's gonna have to screencap animations at very specific moments to get all the frames without the textbox.

Hi! I'm trying out making a fan game on AAO and would like some sprites. For now the only thing I would like is hobonix but instead of a hoodie I want him in just his undershirt like seen here: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ace ... 0806202511 Now what I would suggest is using Spark Brushels body without the pocket and tools. I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer in return except being very grateful

異議あり! (Objection!)

Hey If it's no big deal, can someone animate those plase?Image
Page 40 of 47 [ 1865 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites