Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 1 of 1[ 16 posts ]

Lack of English release news?Topic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

It's been two months since SoJ was revealed, and only two months until it releases, but we don't have a lot of English news so far. Pretty much all we have is two trailers, and only like, ten screenshots, and Capcom didn't upload any new ones in their Anime Expo blog entry. Capcom is very slow with the information, and literally the only English names we have are "Rayfa Padma Khura'in", "Ahlbi Ur'gaid", "Paht Rohl", and "Nahyuta Sahdmadhi". Dual Destinies had WAAAY more than that (It even had two gameplay trailers!). I understand that there was a longer wait time between the announcement and release for DD (May and October, respectively), but since we have a short wait time, shouldn't information be coming in much quicker?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: Lack of English release news?Topic%20Title

Clarion of Revelations

I agree, they are not giving us enough info. And if they do, they are kinda bad at telling us.
I mean, if you didn't enter the Anime Expo info blog, to this date, you wouldn't have known about Nahyuta. The game has a new prosecutor, and they just introduced him in a blog entry not everyone was going to read.
Maybe they can upload some gameplay like they did with Dual Destinies, showcasing Nahyuta, Rayfa, and whatnot, that would be Enough! (hehe)

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

God damn it, Capcom, I'm getting seriously impatient. We literally only have two months, so we should have the actual release date right now.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

We only have a month, and we still don't have the release date yet. What is Capcom even doing? I even had to go on fricking INSTAGRAM to find out Mitamaru's English name.

Clarion of Revelations

I know, they should start marketing the game more now that we're closer to release.
But I'd like them to release the demo on the eShop more than I want the date actually

The Enigma

I follow all of their twitter pages, even the UK one, but I haven't heard anything from them since Maya's voice actress was revealed. I wonder if they're planning a huge release trailer in the next week or so. I was basically "absent in the fandom" around Dual Destinies, so I don't know how things went down before it was released, but was it anything like this?

EDIT: Checked around on the official capcom unity site and their youtube page, nothing. I guess if there was, we'd have heard about it by now.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Ace Fangirl

I'm getting pretty antsy too. I'd like to know when the game will be released so I can clear my schedule to actually... have time to play it.

OH BOY, 3AM!

The game is set to release next month and we've no information on the exact date. I was expecting them to announce the date on August 3 (because First Turnabout), but nothing. Maybe we'll get a date next week and maybe a demo?
"The business is on. I am trying to raise the balance for the Gummy Bear so he could submit all the needed Fizzy Cola Bottle Jelly Beans to the Creme Egg for the Peanut M&Ms process to start. Send £1,500.00 via a Giant Gummy Lizard" -Solomon Odonkoh

Clarion of Revelations

It's confirmed that there's going to be a Spirit of Justice demo at Gamescom, hopefully they give us the release date there (and the demo too...)

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Damn it, Gamescom starts around the time I start school! And if the game releases September 6, then that would be after Labor Day… Which will suck, because I'm taking a college-level Japanese course, which starts in September and is two days a week, from 3-5 pm. And after that, martial arts training from 7-:30-8:30 pm… I really won't get enough time to enjoy this.

Ace Fangirl

Gamescom, eh??? Interesting! I was considering going this year, so I just might. If I do, I'll be sure to take pictures and gather up as much info for you guys as I can.

Clarion of Revelations

Meowzy wrote:
Gamescom, eh??? Interesting! I was considering going this year, so I just might. If I do, I'll be sure to take pictures and gather up as much info for you guys as I can.

Please do!
If you could find the name of the first episode (assuming it's not Turnabout Foreigner) that would be great.
I suppose the demo shown there will be the eShop one so the opening cutscene should be there too.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Oh! And if the end trailer's there, can you find out Potdino and Shinoyama/Yamashino's English names as well?

Ace Fangirl

I'll see what I can do, but I probably won't be able to go until Saturday, so someone might've already gathered up some juicy news by then.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Since we've already seen the demo with and without direct footage in its entirety I might have to be kinda bored to bother playing the demo myself when it's out, considering we already know it. I'm really just looking forward to the prologue video and release date news.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Ace Fangirl

Aww... If I'm understanding the site right, day tickets for Gamescom are already all sold out. There's still 'afternoon tickets' that could be bought on site if you stand in line and pray enough people leave the con in the morning hours, but it's like a two hour drive for me, so I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)