Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 28 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreaTopic%20Title

I dreamt I was in a hostage situation, in my own home. Apparently, my entire class was being held in a makeshift-cage in one bedroom. I was the only one allowed to walk around. And my MP3 player worked like a phone, cause I had one earphone in and the tiny rectangular allowed me to call the police and inform them of the situation. Had to hang up, though. I also called my mom and she asked about a reservation we had that evening and I said I'd be there. Just how? I walked around, even the balcony was stuffed with stuff to not make that an escape plan. (Second floor...)

Eventually decided that I could just accidentally-on-purpose get into a fight with the guy and injure or kill him. Problem was, all the scissors in my room were the dull kind. Can be used for weapons, but require more than regular, necessary force to actually harm. Then I remembered that my cosmetician tools include scalpels (used during pedicure) and those are the best things to use. Unfortunately, dude apparently had the same idea and came in with one. Cut his own cheek, then attacked me, cutting my leg a few times. During the struggle, I did get it to stab him in the chest.

Well, shit. I decided I had to rescue him. So I made him lie down flat and told his sister to hold his feet up, way above headlevel. Called the ambulance, though they took my call, but I could hear other people's calls with the dispatcher at the same time. So I didn't know if they even heard me or were paying attention to what I was saying. I forget where exactly I woke up...

You know, my anti-depressants say that 'weird dreams' may be a side-effect.
Screw you, medication! I can have weird dreams, without taking you.
As previously proved on this thread.

C-A

Ace Explorer

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

This reminds me of the Cuil scale, which measures how far away from reality you are.
Well? Are we going or what?

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I have a lot of weird dreams, too. Since I was a kid. I don't remember having "good, pleasant dreams". They are always either bizarre, or bad. People often ask me "how can your dream all this crazy stuff with so many vivid details?"

Both Freud and Jung thought symbolism was the "logic" or language of dreams. And that's the thing I like about about dreams. They aren't just random thoughts being thrown together. There is a narrative. A story being told. It has logic, cause and effect, etc. Like, say I have a dream about being naked at school. That is a metaphor for feeling exposed. So, when we dream, we revert back to the symbolic, primitive thinking. It is like we have this movie studio in our heads and when we are having a certain problem the director is like, "Alright, let's roll that naked at school one."

Jung, I'll believe. Freud... is outdated and has lost all of its potential credentials.
But I agree with you, my weird-ass dreams tend to have some 'story' behind them.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

Then what the heck do my dreams of having sex with a fat chick mean?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I've felt worse.

I wake up, but everything is dark. Can hardly move my body either. I can feel something warm on my chest. Slowly, I reach for it, only to find a warm liquid, and a gaping hole in the center. I try screaming, but no noise comes out. Trying to get up only increases the pain. Time passes, but nothing happens. Eventually, my mind starts to fade, and then I wake up for real.

Why do I feel like I've seen this scenario somewhere before?
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Danksgiving

dimentiorules wrote:
Then what the heck do my dreams of having sex with a fat chick mean?

maybe youre feeling suffocated

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream that I was going around, injecting women with serums that turned them into anthropomorphic animals. I was doing it to every woman in a crowded mall, until one of them grabbed my needle and injected me with it, turning me into an anthro cat. I was then hunted down by the police, who herded me into a room which trapped me inside then closed in the walls on me. After it was done, I was somehow turned into a dispenser of needles.
My Twitter Account

Sensitive Player

I had a second dream! >.<
it was another nightmare...this dream takes place in my house where everybody was petrified and i was all alone...then i heard laughing outside...somebody used a Forbidden Charm on me to possess my body...the shadow figure stuns me unconsciously!
he summons those Puppet Strings to control my body...it was too late...the strings were attracted to my body and it gain full possession...again, i woke up from the dream.

Things I have learned from my dreams of the past few nights...

1) I apparently totally ship Miku and Mafuyu from Fatal Frame, despite the two being fullblood siblings. Which I generally don't tolerate or ship.

2) I want more from Nameless. Heck, my dream included 'Act 2' routes for them that expanded on how the relationship would work after completing the route; added some more NPCs that would have CGs of their own to collect; new songs; more images to collect and view... Either that or the game still is having a huge impact on me.

C-A

I've felt worse.

Feces. Feces everywhere. It started small but it just kept growing. The entire world was covered in feces by the end. The smell was so horrid it knocked me out and woke me up. Fortunately the smell remained in the dream. After that, I couldn't get sleep for the next three hours. Maybe it's a metaphor for nuclear proliferation.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Apollon Flame

Just yesterday I had an unpleasant dream. I'm worried that I might flunk my Finance class, so I guess that must have stayed in my subconscious. Yesterday I dreamed that I was talking with my professor concerning my possible flunk and she told me that it isn't a probable flunk, but rather, it IS a flunk.

Least to say, I was devastated in my dream, and felt bad when I woke up. :sadshoe:
A King

in name

alone...

I dreamt I was in some kind of resort or so and I was trying to do something with these tiny things that looked a bit like the charms I sold in Pandora jewelry. Supervisor comes in and says that some customer has complained about us selling these 'outdated' things at 'outrageous' prices and that we should give them to charity. So, supervisor says we (co-worker and I) will be sorting these tiny things out and giving them away.
I said, "Oh, we will?" with emphasis on both words. And turned it into "Will we?" next.
Supervisor said yes, but apologized because she knows how stupid of a thing that is to do. So, I decided to do it, because she at least apologized about it.

But first, I looked into a tiny glass-binocular thing that was in front of a huge display of something. While looking in, a doll suddenly popped up in my view (think those knock 'em robots, polygon and blue) and figured this was stupid. Dolls don't move, so I picked it up and it twisted itself in my hand. I put it back down, but kept it in view. Eventually, had to leave the room to do that thing with the tiny charms. I had my phone on me and checked it, cause it had the perfect view on that freaky doll.

The doll had suddenly turned into Chucky and my screen showed Chucky laughing. I showed it to the co-worker, who said that was freaky. I looked again and Chucky was laughing differently, more insane. Then my brain worked and said, "Wait... I am leaving my room unsupervised and this evil doll, which I know is evil and sentient, is in there and can do things." So I rushed back to my room door and opened it quickly.

Nothing in the main room, which looked like a hotel room, so I checked the bathroom. In there was a Zigzagoon (yeah, I played Pokémon before bed) and a huge wolf, which I tried to fight off with my key. Said key looked like a longer version of a USB Stick I have, where you slide the plug part out. While wrestling the wolf, I realized this might be a distraction and someone could be breaking into the main room and steal stuff, without my noticing.

Then I woke up and knew Chucky was after me. I also felt pressure on my hip, but realize it was just Cleo balancing herself on my side. I'm a great bed.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was a member of some sort of demon fighting group that all lived in the same apartment building, sorta like SEES from Persona 3. The group consisted mostly of people I know, as well as Mario and The Squid Sisters from Splatoon. The Squid Sisters, who in my dream were always wearing a clown-like amount of makeup, disappeared one day, and we started to panic and look for them, when a portal opened up and they stepped out. They looked tired and confused, and they told us the reason why they always wore so much makeup: they were secretly bird people with feathers and beaks, and the makeup somehow covered that up. They joined our party in their true forms, and a Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door style party window popped up showing them and what they can do. Thats all I really remember about the dream.
My Twitter Account

I have to write this down, because it was just so weird of a dream and I'm forgetting it by the second.
In my dream, my om and I met somewhere outside for something - it was probably winter, cause we had coats on and I recall slushy snow on the ground. This old woman bumps into us or something and begins to go off on us about something asinine that didn't even make any sense. I snap, grab the woman by the neck and tell her to shut her goddamn mouth before I forget myself and teach her what happens if she shoots her mouth off to people she doesn't know. I have her by the collar for a few seconds, then let go of her.
My mom told me that I shouldn't have done that and I, pumped full of adrenaline and annoyance, say Yes, but I don't care that I did it.

Then this woman's friend, or so, comes to meet up with her and apparently sees the aftermath... somehow, I seem to have turned the old lady into a PET juice bottle. Don't worry, unscrewing the lid got rid of the dent and the old lady was back in human form.

Turns out, someone was filming that entire thing and it made the news!
So, now the world sees me snapping at a woman. And I get hated on all corners. While I was about to pay for some burgers at Burger King, where my mom suddenly worked, I realized I lost my wallet! I rush back to where I previously was and see it in the corner of a desk in a library, just as my friend (who is Patterrz, the Pokémon Youtuber) sees it and says he was just about to call me and tell me he found it. No problem, main thing, I got my wallet back and it wasn't stolen. (Also, my wallet had a cool denim-ish blue-black design on it... when it had just been black with thin white stripes earlier)
Anyway, he walks me to the station.
All the while, he asks me about this whole old lady incident and I do go off on how I know I shouldn't have snapped at the woman, but she was yelling at us over nothing. That I was running on adrenaline and, when I do, I tend to have my brain switched off and say things without running it through my filter. Anyway, meet up with my mom at the station as planned and he leaves, mom and I heading off to go back home.
Mom also gave me her passport/ID, because she had been through the station just 10 minutes earlier and I was supposed to keep it safe...
At the station, overheard people complaining about what I did, thanks to the news showing the video a lot, and generally being dicks.

At home, I check the internet and, yes, entire forum threads (didn't look like this forum) have popped up, damning me to hell and telling me that I should "catch a bullet" and walk around in a vest (guess they mean a kevlar) and be worried about being shot. I wonder... maybe that's my brain showing me how I think people are hypocrites? Like, my telling a drunk-ass, old woman who went off on us for no reason to watch her mouth and threaten her with violence is the absolutely worst possible thing a person can do... but then people on the internet threatening me with DEATH is okay? Also, one of the posts said they know why I call myself "CJDLFC" (I have no idea, guys...) or it's "a really mean dig at the LGBT community"... hey, don't look at me. I never claimed my dreams to make any sense.

Also, maybe a kid was somehow involved... I'm not sure... I recall being terrified when a policeman called and told me that my consequence would be 50€ of a fine for badmouthing the woman... but another 190€ coming up from something about it. And being terrified of telling my mom about that.

My sleep-lacking brain - yes, even if I sleep, I didn't fall asleep until some time past 3 AM and this dream occured after I woke up, then fell back asleep around 5 AM - is so weird.
I'm going back to bed.

C-A

I am the swordsman of justice!

I've been having weird dreams quite often lately, I really don't know why, but for the past week I have been. And I have to say that the first dream in this string of odd dreams was definitely the weirdest.

So my dumb friend was being, well, himself, and completely destroyed this really fancy car that belonged to a football player. So as a result the football player and his fiancé are stuck in my home town at my house until the car is fixed. Speaking of my home town, in this dream it's the location of a pet convention where my pet fish (who's been dead for years), is the star, so because of the convention there's animals running around everywhere. So I take the football player and his fiancé home for dinner and all the football player wants to eat is toenails because he was brainwashed by a weird billboard. So then my 6th grade teacher arrives for some reason and says that the fiancé is his long lost daughter! Then we get a call saying the car is repaired so we go to a cheese store a pick it up, but the football player wants to take an airplane home instead. So we take them to an airport and they leave the car in my driveway. The end.

It's definitely been the weirdest dream that I can remember I've had.
I was trying to think of a question while I was objecting, I didn't
- Edgeworth

The cape is self-fluttering

Spoiler: Xenoblade randomness
I had a dream where the affinity between two of my characters was crazy high, and some of my gems were allowed a combined percentage of 1000% before the process. I ended up making the gems with an "F" rank. I was so proud of it, and then I woke up.

Later on had a dream where I was at my old house and for some reason, I had this couple living with me. The lady had a new pet and she had escaped an abusive relationship some time ago (before becoming involved with her new man). At one point, we were in the backyard, and she was on the deck holding her pet, and her ex had come with a couple of buddies to harass her, or settle some imagined "score." She didn't seem terribly concerned with the other animals that were scared. The guy said what he came to say, and it looked like he was going to leave, but then he and his buddies started to trash the equipment outside the house, to which I finally objected. He just looked at me and said, "Hey, it's Friday, and we're bored." To which I said, "I hope you get cancer" and walked away.

I mean, really???
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

So I had a random dream about a zombie apocalypse. It was...strange, yet generic at the same time. It took place on the highway where there were a lot of bridges, ramps and overpasses, and the only way to navigate through was in a heavily armored vehicle strong enough to crunch zombies beneath its tires.

I was riding shotgun in one of these vehicles with some random dude I didn't know. Predictably, the zombieproof vehicle was defeated by a wave of zombies so we had to escape. Fortunately, there were some right-hearted zombies, or zombies that weren't fully taken over in mind by their undead state, so nobody died right away. However, if you had a bad limb in need of amputation (via zombie meal), they were more than willing to oblige.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Had a dream where a jumbo, nasty girl wanted to have sex with me in the middle of class and started stripping. I woke up panting from the horror

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that it was Halloween night, and for some reason I was trapped in New York City in the 30's. There were mobsters all over the place, but they were also monsters, like Zombies and vampires. One of them was named Frankie Capone. As his name implied, he was a combination of Frankenstein's Monster and Al Capone. A strange man there told me his backstory: He was once a skilled hitman for the mob, but one of his targets ended up being a woman that he was in love with. He refused to kill her, so his boss turned him into a heartless undead Frankenstein Monster. By this point she was already dead, but he was still looking for her, killing everyone that came in his way. I had to run from him through a series of tight corridors and alleys as I was told that to stop him, I had to get him to see a picture or some other caricature of his target. However, that would only make him leave me alone for a half hour, after which he'd appear again until the night was over. Whenever he appeared and I was running from him, this creepy music was playing that consisted of metal clunking, like the sound of the side of an air vent getting hit. It would speed up as he got faster. Come to think of it, this dream sounds like a great concept for a video game.
My Twitter Account

In Justice We Trust

I dreamed that there was a computer game on Steam I wanted to try. It was an RPG with an art style that reminded me of Final Fantasy IX, though the graphics looked like something you'd find in an SNES RPG. The protagonist was a teenage girl (or at least she looked like a teenager) who was trying to save a teenage boy (again, he just looked like a teenager). Nothing in my dream was clear about what their relation to each other was. Maybe they were relatives, maybe they were friends, maybe they were lovers, maybe they were strangers. All I can say for certain is that by the end, the girl cares about the boy in some way. One of the girl's companions was a rogue who looked a lot like Zidane from Final Fantasy IX. The boy was being held by some sort of demons and had managed to somehow appear to the girl (astral projection, perhaps?) and alert her to his situation. I think the girl was some sort of spellcaster. The demons are pretty much pure evil.

Apparently, the game has multiple endings, and what endings can be accessed depends on a "mode" selected before starting the game. There's one mode that limits the game to only "good" endings while another mode limits the game to only "bad" endings. There were nine modes in all, and I don't remember the specifics of each one. I think there were also nine possible endings (three good, three neutral, and three bad). I think I can figure out what endings were available in six of the modes:
  1. Good, better, and best
  2. Good, better, best, and all neutrals
  3. Good, better, best, all neutrals, and bad
  4. Good, all neutrals, bad, worse, and worst
  5. All neutrals, bad, worse, and worst
  6. Bad, worse, and worst
The path to the bad endings seemed to involve the boy being doomed altogether--something about the demons having consumed his soul, effectively destroying him, and creating a fake projection of him to trick the protagonist into helping the demons.
I'll always love you, Max.

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that it was Halloween night, and for some reason I was trapped in New York City in the 30's. There were mobsters all over the place, but they were also monsters, like Zombies and vampires. One of them was named Frankie Capone. As his name implied, he was a combination of Frankenstein's Monster and Al Capone. A strange man there told me his backstory: He was once a skilled hitman for the mob, but one of his targets ended up being a woman that he was in love with. He refused to kill her, so his boss turned him into a heartless undead Frankenstein Monster. By this point she was already dead, but he was still looking for her, killing everyone that came in his way. I had to run from him through a series of tight corridors and alleys as I was told that to stop him, I had to get him to see a picture or some other caricature of his target. However, that would only make him leave me alone for a half hour, after which he'd appear again until the night was over. Whenever he appeared and I was running from him, this creepy music was playing that consisted of metal clunking, like the sound of the side of an air vent getting hit. It would speed up as he got faster. Come to think of it, this dream sounds like a great concept for a video game.

Frankenpone. Nice.

...NAILED IT

The Real Human Being

I walked down a hall, this was at a school or a college, because a lot of other people were there. Running down the isle was someone I recognized in the dream but fail to recall in waking.
I chased him for a short time, winding through a narrow spiraling staircase going downwards, only one person could fit in it and he was much faster than I. Upon turning in the spiral I heard two voices talking, a male and a female. When at last I reached the voices there was a woman sitting on the staircase, facing away from me. I was too polite to ask her to move, as she seemed so content, singing or talking to herself. When at last she noticed me I felt my body grow weak and I crumpled on the staircase where I stood.
Fear.... Sadness.. overtaking me.
She stood up and turned around, she straddled herself upon me and started talking to me.
She was beautiful, I then realized it was her beauty what took from me my strength, She told me... "She wouldn't be happy" While placing her hands on my cheeks.
Her fingers wiped at my eyes, while she continued to speak calming words to me, at this point a passing worry came to me that my sexuality would get the better of me... But I felt nothing.
A teacher (or someone of authority) came walking down the stairs. At this point what was once a narrow staircase was now thrice the width, and he spoke unrecognizable bile that took her off me.
She stood and led me to a room just to the left of the head of the stairs. She opened it and it showed a bed.
"Did you want to keep going?" Words spoken either by her or I, or maybe both and I can't remember. She said yes and we walked into the room.
I wanted to feel her warmth upon me again, I took off my shirt as she went into the restroom.
And then I woke up... or it appeared that I did. I was on the floor of my room, dark as could be.
I screamed, of lost loves and betrayal, of loving a woman I will never be with. I heard voices in the other room mocking me, and then I woke once more.

Happy Maria

DoMaya wrote:
I walked down a hall, this was at a school or a college, because a lot of other people were there. Running down the isle was someone I recognized in the dream but fail to recall in waking.
I chased him for a short time, winding through a narrow spiraling staircase going downwards, only one person could fit in it and he was much faster than I. Upon turning in the spiral I heard two voices talking, a male and a female. When at last I reached the voices there was a woman sitting on the staircase, facing away from me. I was too polite to ask her to move, as she seemed so content, singing or talking to herself. When at last she noticed me I felt my body grow weak and I crumpled on the staircase where I stood.
Fear.... Sadness.. overtaking me.
She stood up and turned around, she straddled herself upon me and started talking to me.
She was beautiful, I then realized it was her beauty what took from me my strength, She told me... "She wouldn't be happy" While placing her hands on my cheeks.
Her fingers wiped at my eyes, while she continued to speak calming words to me, at this point a passing worry came to me that my sexuality would get the better of me... But I felt nothing.
A teacher (or someone of authority) came walking down the stairs. At this point what was once a narrow staircase was now thrice the width, and he spoke unrecognizable bile that took her off me.
She stood and led me to a room just to the left of the head of the stairs. She opened it and it showed a bed.
"Did you want to keep going?" Words spoken either by her or I, or maybe both and I can't remember. She said yes and we walked into the room.
I wanted to feel her warmth upon me again, I took off my shirt as she went into the restroom.
And then I woke up... or it appeared that I did. I was on the floor of my room, dark as could be.
I screamed, of lost loves and betrayal, of loving a woman I will never be with. I heard voices in the other room mocking me, and then I woke once more.

Damn,you should be a poet or something. You're way better than I am. :meekins:

I once had a dream that we were in a bus passing near the zoo talking about underrated animated movies (?),when I angered one of the yellow-necked vulture giraffes in the zoo,it attacked me,and the dream ended with someone else almost dying in my place.

This dream got worse because right after that,when I was using the bathroom,some ants came and attacked me. I swear,that was bad timing...

Another dream had me trying to escape from a reindeer sniper in my old school and ended with me sacrificing my great-grandmother in my place to it.

I should go see a therapist.

The Real Human Being

Southern Corn wrote:

I once had a dream that we were in a bus passing near the zoo talking about underrated animated movies (?),when I angered one of the yellow-necked vulture giraffes in the zoo,it attacked me,and the dream ended with someone else almost dying in my place.

This dream got worse because right after that,when I was using the bathroom,some ants came and attacked me. I swear,that was bad timing...

Another dream had me trying to escape from a reindeer sniper in my old school and ended with me sacrificing my great-grandmother in my place to it.

Click on "DoMaDome" in my signature, it shows my works.

Happy Maria

DoMaya wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Click on "DoMaDome" in my signature, it shows my works.

Yeah I saw that....you should get your works published is what I'm saying.

Happy Maria

At the end of my dream a few days ago,I was in my bedroom,when a tiger came outside the window. Suddenly he started to roar,but instead slipped through the window(?) and pounced on me.

The scary thing is,since I was in my bedroom in the dream,I seriously thought I was going to die. Thankfully I woke up instead.

Now I'm even more paranoid than normal. :payne:

Well I had this dream awhile ago and it was about a Doctor Who themed resturant anyway all the eating area's were all different Tardis interiors. So one side of the resturant was the 1st and 2nd doctor's tardis interior while the other side was the 12th doctor's tardis interior. The one I ate in was the 7/8th doctors tardis interior. All of the waiters were all dressed as The Doctor. They even had Doctor Who food like DalekMarie, Rutan Jello, Judoon Meat, and many more. Wow if this was a real resturant I would go there!

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was the main character of an anime. The dream started out with me as a high school student on a bus with some other students talking, when something happened, I forget what, but it caused me to enter a sort of "rage mode". In this rage mode I was a lot stronger and faster, but I lost control of my body, which lead to me possibly hurting the ones closest to me. I ran towards the back window of the bus and used my bare hands to smash it and attempt to jump out. I was unable to, and then I snapped out of it, and noticed all the students around me cowering in fear. I lamented about this curse of mine, and how my character's sister, Komoa, had an ability to snap me out of it using a special neutral beam, which neutralized all emotions. Unfortunately she disappeared 5 years ago, and I haven't seen her since. This 10 year old girl appeared, and she was clearly a villain, as she attempted to anger me to get me to somehow further her plans. It was revealed that my character's name was Kareka, but it was romanized to Kalek in the western version. The dream ended with me going on the TV Tropes page for this anime, which was apparently called Rage, and it said that it aired for 8 seasons before its grand finale.
My Twitter Account

Happy Maria

Today's dream was sooooo satisfying. Mainly because I slept for ten hours. :edgey:

So since I slept for so long,my dream went all over the place. This was a really good dream that went all over the place. I was in my teens in this dream,and was at a school auditorium,a classroom,an apartment,another classroom with the door to the library right there. I took a book from the library.

Speaking of which,the dream ended on a weird note,with me and my parents living at their old hostel. Except we lived in a building in the middle. There was this physically impossible staircase which looked to be falling off to the library. There was this hole halfway there to just jump back down. There also was a hotel right outside the hostel,where we also lived (?)

Overall,very nice and nostalgic,also no animals trying to kill me,10/10

I need to share this somewhere lol. My dreams are always crazy, but this one is worth writing down or something.

I was inside of a mall. There was a black/dark, adult cat inside of the mall (I don't remember very well its color tbh, but it was a dark tone). I felt the cat was in danger inside of that mall; lots of people were there, walking fast, ignoring the cat. I thought, "I have to get this cat out of here". I took the cat with me, pressing it against my body, the same way you would do with a baby: then I left the cat outside, in the street. I don't know why, but in the dream it felt like it was the "right" thing to do. To set the cat free.

But this isn't the weirdest part. The weird part comes now: as I was walking towards home (after leaving the cat), I felt something "walking" on my skin. Out of the blue, lots of small things walking all over my body, especially on my shoulders. Then I noticed that a lot of small, white kittens were clinging onto my body. At least 5-6. They were so young, like only some days old. Their eyes weren't even open yet. Did they "come" from the black cat? I had no idea. I was kind of shocked. I thought, "OMG, what now? What do I do?". I decided to put the kittens on the floor, and started to analyse them. So small, so vulnerable. I kind of "felt" their vulnerability. It was very painful. A world so big, full of people who don't care, and who don't even look where they are stepping on. How would they survive without a "mother cat", or a human? What are their chances? Why is the world so dangerous and cruel to them? I was kind of afraid of their vulnerability myself, like accidentaly hurting one of them. I spent some minutes thinking about what to do with the cats and asking myself a lot of questions. I decided to dodge responsibility and just leave them there. But 5 minutes after that, minutes of walking and trying to forget their existence, I started to feel terribly guilty. I thought about all the bad things that could happen to them, and decided to go back and "rescue" them. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't lol. The thought of one of these small things dying was unbearable. I reached just in time to save them from being run over by this gigantic bus. I remember picking up and saving 3, 4 of them... the others were out of sight, probably on the sidewalk, I hope.

I don't know what happened next.

I told this to my mom and she said, "are you the Salvador Dalí of the dreams? you only have surrealistic dreams". lol

...actually, I woke up still feeling this vulnerability, this helplessness with me. Fuck, it is terrible.

Happy Maria

You should paint a dream or write a poem about it.

bOIng!

I once had a dream where I couldn't open my mouth. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't. That was seriously creepy.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was in some sort of VR porn game where the player had to have sex with various female anthropomorphic pokemon, with a different one each stage. But the weirdest thing is, I wasn't the player in this dream, I was the Anthro pokemon! I'd change into a different one each stage, with the bosses of the game being legendary Pokemon. Also really weird is that the person playing the game was my cousin, who's a guy! I don't really wanna know what in the hell this dream means.
My Twitter Account

I'm fine and ready for justice!

I had this weird dream that was lucid, I suppose you would call it, and it centered around time travelling. Basically, I was in a strange room with a figure standing right in front of me with shadow completely filling up the space behind it but yet, there was light everywhere else. I was told that as my younger self is very terrified of spiders, I must be the one to fend off the weird, very large ones that feel a need to go back in time and terrorize my younger self, for some reason. Anyways, I went back and it was such a nostalgia trip: I saw my elementary school years before switching and my 6th and 7th grade years all over again, in one night. Surprisingly, there were no spiders, which leads me to believe the dream was meant to feed that part of me who enjoys the past a bit more than the present, known as nostalgia. Too bad I can't do it for real. :sadshoe:
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

I had a dream that I was in real life. I don't even know how that works...

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream the other night that they were remaking Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for the Switch, with 3D models like Dream Team and Paper Jam. I was pretty disappointed when I woke up. Hopefully this dream turns out to be prophetic!
My Twitter Account

Happy Maria

For some reason,I was riding in my bus,but it was a school bus (also I think I was 14 in this dream? Weird), but then a tornado picked us up and threw us into the school.

And somehow,I lived! No idea how that works. Totally unharmed.

Happy Maria

I had the freaking weirdest dream tonight and I wanted to share it with y'all while it's still fresh in my mind.

Okay,so I was going to write a test upstairs,and it was a mixture of comprehension (with only one question at the end), and multiple choice questions. They were both horrid. The comprehension went on for way too long just to ask one question (the entire test was over 10,000 pages long!) and the MCQs asked dumb questions (Why are miniproteins bad for you?) with even dumber answers (cuz idk someone made them to be bad LOL). I don't remember the time we had to write this,but it probably wasn't fair. I remember the test paper was black and made it so I couldn't see squat,so they put on the lights outside to make it brighter. Then I could see all that I had missed.

Then for some reason I threw some bloody bits out the window and the room suddenly became a UFO and we were flying while writing. Not very good. At the same time there was an action movie playing,and I swear the girl sitting next to me was the love interest from the movie. Then I also remember being in the final scene and slaying the bad guy (who als happened to be the love interest's boyfriend). Then the love interest ran away and slept in a hospital without any injuries. Then for some reason I remember trying to be her but she only had one ribbon so it was asymmetrical.

ARGH,WHAT THE [CENSORED] WAS THAT?! No freaking idea,folks. No freaking idea.

Please help me decipher this madness.

I'm fine and ready for justice!

"From this, SouthernCorn, I can officially declare that you need to stop eating corn from the south, they're causing your hallucinations. Try some corn from the North, nothing like cold corn!"
-Dr. Hotti
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Page 28 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices