[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4806: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney now available on Android : Trial Minutes

Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 25 posts ]

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney now available on AndroidTopic%20Title

Well, it's not particularly clear if this was on purpose for the English release (which was slated for Thursday last we heard), but worldwide!

Interestingly, this version of the game is USD $15.99 up front from the get-go for the whole game, unlike the iOS version which was USD $0.99 for the first half of case 1 and had the rest of the game a la carte.

[]
Re: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney now available on AndroidTopic%20Title

Anyway, my own impressions (on a Galaxy S7): looks great, but the sound is all screwy. Lots of unnecessary echo and it sounds like channels are dropping in and out/mixing is off. Wonder what the deal is.

The soubd effects on the iOS version were also off, they were really low quality.

Can I ask how big the app is on android?

I haven't bought and downloaded the game myself, so I don't know if this downloads extra data when you installed it. I remember Miitomo, for example, that had a relatively small download from the Play Store, but when you first boot it up, it needs to download a Gigabyte of data before actually working

So I can only tell you what the Play Store says the download size is

Eh,so far it seems that the art quality is better than the hd trilogy,but the sound is worse in some aspects.They didn't even update the music as far as I can tell.

Oh,speaking of which,is any music replaced,compressed or misused (like Pearl's theme,or the JfA cross examination,or Hazakura Temple)?
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Includes cases from DGS and AA6, so read at your own risk. Also comes with a wonderful hint box. Now complete!

Includes classics like Mad Libs,the Memory Game,and Story Crafter,where I post all my works.

You're still here? Have a cookie for your persistence! :cookie:

The Japanese version has also been released today: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... yakusai4jp

Well, this is a nice surprise, since its apparently two days early. It's even nicer how it seems like the file size is smaller than iOS but I will have to buy it to see if its true.
Signature loading, please wait...

The iOS Version is 2.42 GB, so that's a gigantic difference! Also whether or not you buy the cases, it's 2.42GB, i.e. it's basically pay to unlock

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

So I just finished playing through Case 1, and noticed something weirdly creepy:

Gotta love distant object/people drawings that were never meant to be viewed at higher resolutions. So many shortcuts taken.

I was going to get the IOS version, but considering the Android version is 7 times smaller in size, it seems more appealing!

So far very impressed with the port. The only niggles I have are that the sound effects quality appears to be quite low, as if they were directly ripped and encoded from the DS version. My phone also appears to go the sleep during the game if the screen isn't touched as well.

Loving the autosave feature. I played the game for a long stint, and it killed my battery and shut down automatically (also forgot to save!). When I charged my phone back up, it basically confirmed an autosave at the point where my phone died, and I carried on right where I left off. Fantastic! :will:

Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Includes cases from DGS and AA6, so read at your own risk. Also comes with a wonderful hint box. Now complete!

Includes classics like Mad Libs,the Memory Game,and Story Crafter,where I post all my works.

Huh, they actually made this for Intel-based Android devices too. That's pretty cool of them (since the platform is all but dead).

I already bought it for iOS, though.

android version is indeed smaller than iOS, about 300 MB and works with no problems, why the big difference .... were the videos not compressed or something?

ARRRRRRGGGHHH!

The iOS version is online only!

I bought the JP version with all the episodes. If I have wifi it's fine, but if I try to play on my ipad without a wifi connection...it says that my connection failed and that I haven't bought any of the extra cases.

Why Capcom, why???

Ugh,I hate it when that happens. It makes no sense here either,because an online connection SHOULDN'T be required.

So basically when you open the app, it checks if your app is from a legit purchase; at least that's what I'm getting from Google Translate.

I don't know if this would be the right place for this but I can't really think of anywhere else that's less time-consuming. Anyways, I was wondering anyone, on the iOS version specifically, encountered an issue where the game's volume is off, no matter what I do, without headphones but works with headphones. I was playing with headphones all last night but I doubt a game like that would learn to accept only headphones, right? Any help would be appreciated.

A side note that, yes, I made sure the volume was on and it works for everything else but this game.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

My Ace Attorney tumblr RP/Ask blogs:- &

...I feel so stupid right now. :sadshoe: Thanks, Nerdowl, it worked. :pearly:
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Page 1 of 1 [ 25 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes