Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 8 of 9[ 325 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Re: Case five discussion thread (tagged spoilers)Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Kyarorain wrote:
Inga's full name is kinda odd.

I mean, his full name is
Spoiler: Case 6-5
Inga Karkhuul Haw'kohd Dis'nahm Bi'ahni Lawga Ormo Pohmpus Da'nit Ar'edi Iz Khura'in III, does that mean there were two other Inga Karkhuul Haw'kohd Dis'nahm Bi'ahni Lawga Ormo Pohmpus Da'nit Ar'edi Iz Khura'in in the family tree? I know it's pretty much a joke, but it's so weird.

I know I'm thinking way too hard about it. Also odd how the married name counts as part of the real name, since Inga probably shouldn't have had that name until he married Garan, but, eh, the whole "real name" thing is handled pretty poorly.

Spoiler: Case 6-3
I don't think Puhray Zeh'lot should be any less credible than Rheel Neh'mu for example.

Well Inga's name is ridiculous and I love it its possible. He could have several middle names then kept his original surname but had to take on the moniker of "Khura'in III" from his wife as part of the legal process.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

What's Inga's full name in Japanese?

Wotter boy

JesusMonroe wrote:
What's Inga's full name in Japanese?

Spoiler:
Inga Karukūru Kukurūra Raruban Gijīru Hofudaran Madara Vira Yashima Jakutiēru Kurain San-Sei

A Kirby and AA fan

Kyarorain wrote:
I know I'm thinking way too hard about it. Also odd how the married name counts as part of the real name, since Inga probably shouldn't have had that name until he married Garan, but, eh, the whole "real name" thing is handled pretty poorly.

I don't think Puhray Zeh'lot should be any less credible than Rheel Neh'mu for example.

Spoiler: 6-3
I think it counts as long as it's the name someone identifies as. In that sense, I think a nickname or a pseudonym would also work. A fake name to cover your identity, though? That definitely shouldn't work

Spoiler: 6-5
Then "Inga Karkhuul Kurain" should work

Gettin' Old!

Nurio wrote:
Kyarorain wrote:

Spoiler: 6-3
I think it counts as long as it's the name someone identifies as. In that sense, I think a nickname or a pseudonym would also work. A fake name to cover your identity, though? That definitely shouldn't work

I'd disagree with that premise. In common tropes true name magic is meant to be something more mystical rather than something a person would recognise. There's no way nicknames would be accepted.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

A Kirby and AA fan

Pierre wrote:
I'd disagree with that premise. In common tropes true name magic is meant to be something more mystical rather than something a person would recognise. There's no way nicknames would be accepted.

Then honestly what counts as a true name? What makes a true name a true name? Is it some sort of spiritual thing?
Because as mentioned before, what if you marry? Does your true name change?
And what if they get a legal name change? I can go to city hall right now and name myself Sexy McMuffinFluff. (Well, they wouldn't accept that particular name, but you get the point.) Is my true name now suddenly also different because the government dictated that?
And also, that means that somehow, the parents had insight into their baby's true name when naming them.

So, what makes a true name a true name then, if it's not what they identify as?

Gettin' Old!

Nurio wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Then honestly what counts as a true name? What makes a true name a true name? Is it some sort of spiritual thing?
Because as mentioned before, what if you marry? Does your true name change?
And what if they get a legal name change? I can go to city hall right now and name myself Sexy McMuffinFluff. (Well, they wouldn't accept that particular name, but you get the point.) Is my true name now suddenly also different because the government dictated that?
And also, that means that somehow, the parents had insight into their baby's true name when naming them.

So, what makes a true name a true name then, if it's not what they identify as?

Its absolutely a spiritual thing. In some media its the name you are born with, you were destined to have that name so to speak and so you are forever that person. In others its something unknown completely different from the english name and Eldritch, spoken in the language of mother Gaia/magic/insert spiritual tongue here.

Death Note has already been thrown out there but here's another example:

In the show Merlin, the Druid faction recognises Merlin by his destined mystical name : Emerys. Merlin didn't even know about this name.

Let's borrow from Wikipedia: in Egyptian mythology Isis learns Ra's true name and gains complete power over him as a result.

Also represented in the folk tale Rumpelstiltskin where by learning the name of Rumpelstiltskin the princess can free herself from the magical deal the creature struck
Made by Chesu+Zombee

A Kirby and AA fan

You gave examples, but I don't think this made it any clearer. The original issue was with marriage. If someone marries, their name changes, and apparently it's this changed name that you need to know to spirit channel someone.
But according to you, the true name is something spiritual. That sounds like something marriage (or worse, a regular name change) would not affect. So how does that work then? Because that's in clear contradiction to how the game says it works

Last edited by Nurio on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gettin' Old!

Nurio wrote:
You gave examples, but I don't think this made it any clearer. The original issue was with marriage. If someone marries, their name changes, and apparently it's this changed name that you need to know to spirit channel someone.
But according to you, the true name is something spiritual. That sounds like something marriage (or worse, a regular name change) would affect. So how does that work then?

Nngh actually I meant to indicate that marriage probably wouldn't have affected the name change.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

A Kirby and AA fan

Oh crap. I forgot the very essential word "not" in my previous post. I'll edit it in

Gettin' Old!

Nurio wrote:
But according to you, the true name is something spiritual. That sounds like something marriage (or worse, a regular name change) would not affect. So how does that work then? Because that's in clear contradiction to how the game says it works

Well the game isn't 100% clear on the rules or definitions of a true name. I imagine that kind of extraneous information is the sort of thing Maya would study up on in all of her years of training.

There's still plenty of ways it could work. "Khurain III" could just be a title at this point and Inga's true name could be everything before that but the queen just invoked the full title anyway when informing the audience of his true name. Knowing this, someone would only need to channel without adding the "Khurain III" part for it to work. The "true name" condition could recognise marital changes but not "fake identities". Assuming the Holy Mother blesses marriages then a change to a marital name could still be regarded as a spiritual change as in the eyes of the Holy Mother that individual would have been changed forever (let's not talk into how messy it might get divorce).

There's too many unknown variables that the audience don't really need to know but there's plenty of ways to explain how it could work so I don't sweat the details.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

A Kirby and AA fan

Pierre wrote:
Assuming the Holy Mother blesses marriages then a change to a marital name could still be regarded as a spiritual change as in the eyes of the Holy Mother that individual would have been changed forever (let's not talk into how messy it might get divorce).

Oooh, I like that explanation a lot! I might start believing in that one

Happy Maria

Congrats,Pierre! You just converted Nurio into a Khura'inist! :maya:

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:

*Insert Nahyuta Smily here*

At last another faithful concert. May the Holy Mother Smile Upon him.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

At last another faithful concert. May the Holy Mother Smile Upon him.

FTFY

(thanks SuperAj3 for the smiley)

Gettin' Old!

Fixed the smiley but couldn't fix "concert" huh? XD

We need to bolster our smiley list when the time is right. Hell I still feel we should have more DD ones.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Nah,I need to embarrass you somehow xD

I'm totally not the one who forgot to fix it

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Spoiler:
In my opinion, the Apollo/Phoenix showdown was better in DD than in this game. It was lacklustre and short-lived there, but they had their reasons to oppose each other (one of them they had in common: Athena) and they did it of their own free will. And Apollo came out a better character as a result.

Here, they went with the Maya kidnapping, which allows them to settle the situation without any hard feelings. I feel like the developers wanted to create another conflict between Apollo and Phoenix, but once again, DD did it better.

The trial that really mattered was the second one. I think Apollo is now a better lawyer than Phoenix at this point. Phoenix of all people said he would have understood if Apollo gave up. Apollo surpassing Phoenix reminds me of Phoenix surpassing Mia in 3-5.

Glimmerous Fop

I have 6 important questions regarding the clothes of Maya and Dhurke:
1.) Ok, first of all: After Inga killed Dhurke, he fled and Dhurke told Maya to channel him first so that he could free her from her bindings and to later channel him in the US so that he can meet Apollo. I assume, she changed her clothes with Dhurke´s in the US, so where did Maya get the clean clothes from Dhurke, were they from his former law office underground?
2.) Before Dhurke (channeled by Maya) came back to Khurain to meet Inga, Inga had already been killed by Garan, who dressed herself with the bloody clothes from Dhurke´s corpse while commiting the crime to pin the blame on Dhurke. Garan then put the clothes back again on Dhurkes corpse in the tomb and left the scene. Then Amara dressed with Ingas clothes and channeled him. Inga went to the tomb (while being seen by Rayfa). Inside the room, Amara drove his soul ot of her body again, burnt his clothes and waited for Dhurke (channeled by Maya) to arrive. Once he arrived, Amara seperated Dhurke´s soul from Mayas body and undressed Maya (who was unconscious at that time). She then dressed her with her conventional clothes. Now here is my question: Where did Amara get Mayas clothes from?
3.) Now Amara undressed Dhurkes actual corpse from the tomb again (just like Garan did before) and put his bloody clothes on herself to frame him when Garans armee stormed the building. Where did she put the clothes Maya was wearing before (Dhurke´s second, unbloody clothes)? Did she burn them as well?
4.) Now Dhurke (being channeled by Amara) lived on until the appearance of Nayna (aka Amara) during the second trial day. In the tomb he was seen wearing bloody clothes and a knife, however soon later his clothes were clean again (as far as I can remember). Was Dhurke (channeled by Amara) still wearing the same clothes in the detention center and later at the beginning of the second trial (maybe he washed the clothes)? Or did he put on another copy of his clothes and if yes, where did he get them from? Were they maybe those clothes that Maya was wearing before (assuming that Amara didn´t burn them) and if yes, were did Amara hide them and were did Dhurke get them?
5.) Now here comes my most important issue - considering the questions above [4.)]: During trial 2 Ema has to open the tomb in order to reveal the truth - and she proves that Dhurke is in fact dead by submitting a photo of Dhurke´s corpse and his bloody clothes. How did those bloody clothes get onto Dhurke´s body again? Dhurke (channeled by Amara) was arrested on the spot (after seen holding the bloody knife and wearing the bloody clothes) and Dhurke clearly didn´t have time to change his clothes in the tomb. Maybe they mentioned it, but I really can´t remember it, does anyone know?
6.) Last, but not least: What in blazes is this woman?/piece of clothing?/mannequin? doing here? Image I noticed it first during the Divination Seance: I always thought that this detail would turn out important later and I was quite disappointed that it didn´t. First I thought this may be a third person hiding, but this theory soon turned out to be false. Later I thought that maybe these are spare clothes from Maya (since they look extremely similar) and Amara used them to dress Maya again after undressing Dhurke´s clothes from her. However I later reaximined the crime scene again (investigation Phase 2) and those clothes were still there and there even was another copy of them on the other side of the picture, however you could only spot them in the distance and can´t click on them. So what are they supposed to depict? And should I just assume that they are irrelevant to the plot or did I miss some Information while playing? I am a bit confused...
Answers or theories to these questions are greatly appreciated!

I don't remember the case that well, but here is what I think.
1) If Maya channeled Dhurke in Khura'in, he could have just gone to wherever he keeps his clothes or leave a message with the direction for her. We don't know the specifics but other than that this one isn't much of a mystery.
2) She probably prepared it beforehand, since she knew she would have to switch places with her. Amara was following Ga'ran orders at the time, and I'm assuming the queen of Ku'rain can have easy access to something like a purple robe.
3) and 5) Why are you assuming that Amara put on the clothes from Dhurke's body? I'd say she put on the set that Maya was wearing and planted Inga's blood on them. I don't remember if they mention that the blood in those clothes was Inga's, but if they had run checks on it and found out that it was Dhurke's blood despite the fact that he had no injuries, someone would have said something.
4) They probably let him change clothes, and again, since it was Dhurke at the time, he must know where he keeps his own clothes, so he could have told someone to go grab them for him. I know it's a bit of a stretch that he has at least three identical sets of clothes, but it's either that or nobody in this game changes clothes ever.
6) Honestly, I think that's just an optical illusion and it isn't supposed to be anything. At least I don't remember seeing anything in that spot.

Gettin' Old!

The answer to number 6 is obviously the Ghost of the Tomb there to haunt the trespassers.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

One question I wish they'd answered is...
Spoiler:
just who in the heck is the holy mother? For a while, I thought they were going to reveal her to be Ami Fey, but that never happened. Also, exactly what happens when someone channels the holy mother? Does she give just anyone spiritual power, or only females of royal blood who've channeled her?

A Kirby and AA fan

luck wrote:
1) If Maya channeled Dhurke in Khura'in, he could have just gone to wherever he keeps his clothes or leave a message with the direction for her. We don't know the specifics but other than that this one isn't much of a mystery.
2) She probably prepared it beforehand, since she knew she would have to switch places with her. Amara was following Ga'ran orders at the time, and I'm assuming the queen of Ku'rain can have easy access to something like a purple robe.
3) and 5) Why are you assuming that Amara put on the clothes from Dhurke's body? I'd say she put on the set that Maya was wearing and planted Inga's blood on them. I don't remember if they mention that the blood in those clothes was Inga's, but if they had run checks on it and found out that it was Dhurke's blood despite the fact that he had no injuries, someone would have said something.
4) They probably let him change clothes, and again, since it was Dhurke at the time, he must know where he keeps his own clothes, so he could have told someone to go grab them for him. I know it's a bit of a stretch that he has at least three identical sets of clothes, but it's either that or nobody in this game changes clothes ever.
6) Honestly, I think that's just an optical illusion and it isn't supposed to be anything. At least I don't remember seeing anything in that spot.

You basically said what I wanted to say, but in fewer words.
Though I don't think for 6) it's an illusion, but just a statue of someone. Maybe the Holy Mother or some ancient priestess or who knows

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Since I'm too lazy to cut out the exact quote, about #5 of that list with the Divination Seance picture, I was replaying the case and I found the exact answer.
Spoiler: Turnabout Revolution
Ga'ran was the one who took the clothes off of Dhurke's corpse in order to kill Inga and forge the Divination Seance, hence why Inga's fresh blood is found in addition to Dhurke's blood from the shooting. She then put his clothes back on.

If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Glimmerous Fop

Thanks for the answers @everyone!
luck wrote:

Spoiler:
1.) Maya couldn´t have channeled Dhurke in Khura´in - since he was a wanted criminal and anyone would have noticed him at the Airport security checks. And we were shown the scene of Dhurke dying while saying his last words to Maya and he never mentioned were to get his clothes from. But yeah, maybe she figured it out herself or Dhurke told her beforhand without showing us in the game.
2.) Ok, makes sense.
3.) and 5.) Holy Mother, I completely forgot about this detail, you are absolutely right! Now with your explanation that Amara used Maya´s "Dhurke-clothes" and planted Inga´s blood on them, the question that bugged me the most is answered, thank you!

AchtungBaby wrote:
Thanks for the answers @everyone!
luck wrote:

Spoiler:
1.) Maya couldn´t have channeled Dhurke in Khura´in - since he was a wanted criminal and anyone would have noticed him at the Airport security checks. And we were shown the scene of Dhurke dying while saying his last words to Maya and he never mentioned were to get his clothes from. But yeah, maybe she figured it out herself or Dhurke told her beforhand without showing us in the game.
2.) Ok, makes sense.
3.) and 5.) Holy Mother, I completely forgot about this detail, you are absolutely right! Now with your explanation that Amara used Maya´s "Dhurke-clothes" and planted Inga´s blood on them, the question that bugged me the most is answered, thank you!

Spoiler:
1. Maya channeled Dhurke to get out of the ropes she was tied in. Then she forced his spirit out (they said skilled mediums could do this), went to airport security, and then channeled him again in the states. She did this so he could see Apollo again.

I do recall the game mentioning at one point though that a tied down spirit medium couldn't channel a spirit because they couldn't do the necessary movement. And then later the game says that Maya channel Dhurke so she could escape the rope...

A Kirby and AA fan

JesusMonroe wrote:
Spoiler:
1. Maya channeled Dhurke to get out of the ropes she was tied in. Then she forced his spirit out (they said skilled mediums could do this), went to airport security, and then channeled him again in the states. She did this so he could see Apollo again.

Spoiler:
Yeah, it's as simple as that. Maya channeled Dhurke to get free. Dhurke-Maya either sneaked off to his office to get new clothes or communicated to Maya in some way (writing a note?) how to get new clothes. I don't think Maya necessarily forced Dhurke's spirit out, as there's no need to; Dhurke left Maya's body willingly so she could freely go to the States, while taking Dhurke's clothes with her as luggage. And then she changed clothes in the States and channeled Dhurke again.

...Actually, that might also be where Amara got Maya's clothes. Dhurke-Maya would have Maya's clothes in his luggage after the switch, and considering they went straight from the private jet to the meeting place, I imagine Dhurke-Maya took his luggage with him. Amara simply took Maya's clothes from the luggage and put them on her when she fell unconscious.
What happened to the suitcase? It was investigated by the police, they saw it was empty, and it was returned to Dhurke-Amara upon his arrest and is being held by the Detention Center until his release or conviction.

JesusMonroe wrote:
Spoiler:
I do recall the game mentioning at one point though that a tied down spirit medium couldn't channel a spirit because they couldn't do the necessary movement. And then later the game says that Maya channel Dhurke so she could escape the rope...

Spoiler:
I think that was just a bluff on Maya's part. She said she can't channel while being tied down so that suspicion wouldn't fall on her.

Glimmerous Fop

Nurio wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, it's as simple as that. Maya channeled Dhurke to get free. Dhurke-Maya either sneaked off to his office to get new clothes or communicated to Maya in some way (writing a note?) how to get new clothes. I don't think Maya necessarily forced Dhurke's spirit out, as there's no need to; Dhurke left Maya's body willingly so she could freely go to the States, while taking Dhurke's clothes with her as luggage. And then she changed clothes in the States and channeled Dhurke again.

...Actually, that might also be where Amara got Maya's clothes. Dhurke-Maya would have Maya's clothes in his luggage after the switch, and considering they went straight from the private jet to the meeting place, I imagine Dhurke-Maya took his luggage with him. Amara simply took Maya's clothes from the luggage and put them on her when she fell unconscious.
What happened to the suitcase? It was investigated by the police, they saw it was empty, and it was returned to Dhurke-Amara upon his arrest and is being held by the Detention Center until his release or conviction.

Spoiler:
Thats a very good theory, however I see one problem: Amara didn´t know that Dhurke-Maya would bring his suitcase with Maya´s clothes. What if he left his luggage outside the tomb where Apollo & co. were waiting? Or what if the suitcase had a lock? I don´t think Amara would have taken such a high risk..

Now I have one other question: Where did Dhurke hide the Founders Orb, was it maybe under his clothing in a secret pocket? We learnt that (after the guards stormed the tomb,) Dhurke (channeled by Amara) threw the Founders Orb to Apollo before he was taken away by the guards. So the hiding place must have been within his reach (since he only had a short amount of time once the guards stormed in). Furthermore how could he hide the Orb without Amara noticing it while forcing his spirit out of Mayas body, undressing Maya and putting on these clothes (from Dhurke-Maya) herself?
If Garan had simply asked Amara to search for the Founders Orb after forcing Dhurke´s Spirit out of Mayas body, Garan would have achieved her main goal I guess!?

A Kirby and AA fan

AchtungBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
Thats a very good theory, however I see one problem: Amara didn´t know that Dhurke-Maya would bring his suitcase with Maya´s clothes. What if he left his luggage outside the tomb where Apollo & co. were waiting? Or what if the suitcase had a lock? I don´t think Amara would have taken such a high risk..

Hm, you're right. I had that in the back of my mind, but couldn't really explain that part.
Spoiler:
It's more likely she prepared the clothes beforehand, and that's also still what I believe. My theory is more an alternate avenue I thought up while I was writing my post.

AchtungBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
Now I have one other question: Where did Dhurke hide the Founders Orb, was it maybe under his clothing in a secret pocket? We learnt that (after the guards stormed the tomb,) Dhurke (channeled by Amara) threw the Founders Orb to Apollo before he was taken away by the guards. So the hiding place must have been within his reach (since he only had a short amount of time once the guards stormed in). Furthermore how could he hide the Orb without Amara noticing it while forcing his spirit out of Mayas body, undressing Maya and putting on these clothes (from Dhurke-Maya) herself?
If Garan had simply asked Amara to search for the Founders Orb after forcing Dhurke´s Spirit out of Mayas body, Garan would have achieved her main goal I guess!?

Spoiler:
Hm. Maybe he hid it in said suitcase with a lock? :-P

And just getting the Founder's Orb wasn't enough for Ga'ran. She also wanted to frame Dhurke, which required Amara's help to channel him again.

Glimmerous Fop

Nurio wrote:
Spoiler:

And just getting the Founder's Orb wasn't enough for Ga'ran. She also wanted to frame Dhurke, which required Amara's help to channel him again.

Spoiler:
That's right, but Amara still could have taken the Orb and then hide it somewhere in the building before channeling Dhurke... unless the Orb was hidden in the locked suitcase by Dhurke ;D

Changing the subject, I have a concern/plothole (?) regarding Datz and Phoenix:
Spoiler: 6-5 Trial 1
Phoenix framed Datz for murdering Archie Buff during the civil trial. Datz understandably called PW "backstabber" and neither he nor we knew why Phoenix was doing this. After Apollo proved that Datz wasn't guilty and Paul was the actual killer I assumed that Datz would have a grudge against PW since murder charge is a major defamation (especially considering how Datz trusted and helped PW in 6-3). First we didn't hear anything from Datz, but later he showed up again: But surprisingly, PW and Datz talked with each other like nothing happened at all. I was a bit disappointed about that, it felt like the developers had completely forgotten about the fact that Datz almost was sentenced because of PW. I at least expected that PW would apologize to Datz, but he didn't. He didn't even seem to have a bad conscience in the slightest.
Whats your opinion on that, or did I maybe miss something that would explain their behaviour?

I'm fine and ready for justice!

AchtungBaby wrote:
Nurio wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That's right, but Amara still could have taken the Orb and then hide it somewhere in the building before channeling Dhurke... unless the Orb was hidden in the locked suitcase by Dhurke ;D

Changing the subject, I have a concern/plothole (?) regarding Datz and Phoenix:
Spoiler: 6-5 Trial 1
Phoenix framed Datz for murdering Archie Buff during the civil trial. Datz understandably called PW "backstabber" and neither he nor we knew why Phoenix was doing this. After Apollo proved that Datz wasn't guilty and Paul was the actual killer I assumed that Datz would have a grudge against PW since murder charge is a major defamation (especially considering how Datz trusted and helped PW in 6-3). First we didn't hear anything from Datz, but later he showed up again: But surprisingly, PW and Datz talked with each other like nothing happened at all. I was a bit disappointed about that, it felt like the developers had completely forgotten about the fact that Datz almost was sentenced because of PW. I at least expected that PW would apologize to Datz, but he didn't. He didn't even seem to have a bad conscience in the slightest.
Whats your opinion on that, or did I maybe miss something that would explain their behaviour?

Spoiler: Turnabout Revolution Trial Day 1
It's entirely possible Phoenix apologized off-screen. Another thing that could've happened, considering Datz's personality, he simply forgot about it in the excitement of the verdict and heat of the serious events to come. There are also a number of other possibilities: he could've dropped it because Apollo trusted Phoenix, Phoenix had his own reasons beyond his control that were forgivable, ect.

If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

I just realized something.
Spoiler: Bad Ending
If Apollo fails to indict Ga'ran, he and Nahyuta are forced underground to continue the revolution.

At no point are Phoenix, Edgeworth, Athena, Maya or Trucy mentioned in that ending.

Happy Maria

Well....shoot. That only means one thing. They're in the Realm of Tw-oh,sorry,should tag this.
Spoiler:
They're in the Realm of twinkleness of candy land and they're all nice and happy! :D

The world ends with you

Spoiler:
Can someone tell me, is it realistically possible for Dhurke (if he WAS real alive) to, well, not be prosecuted in Japanofornia on the fact that he is a rebel in Khurain? Or is there a legal loophole? Are there similar in any way equivalents to Dhurke's case?

Wotter boy

JoekerTrack wrote:
Spoiler:
Can someone tell me, is it realistically possible for Dhurke (if he WAS real alive) to, well, not be prosecuted in Japanofornia on the fact that he is a rebel in Khurain? Or is there a legal loophole? Are there similar in any way equivalents to Dhurke's case?

Spoiler:
Assuming Japanifornia law is mostly the same as current US laws, the most they could do would be to deport him back to Khura'in. But since he was on the down low for most of the stay (excluding the part where a group of people believed he was an actor, I believe), he didn't have much relevance until the civil trial.

Happy Maria

Quote:
Spoiler: Case 5
excluding the part where a group of people believed he was an actor, I believe

I do not remember this happening.

JoekerTrack wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It's not illegal to be a rebel, that's why mentioning the Defiant Dragons during the civil trial didn't just have the judge immediately end it and send Dhurke/Datz back

Otherwise Inga wouldn't have had to use Kee'ra to frame them for crimes

1000% Knight

JesusMonroe wrote:
JoekerTrack wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It's not illegal to be a rebel, that's why mentioning the Defiant Dragons during the civil trial didn't just have the judge immediately end it and send Dhurke/Datz back

Otherwise Inga wouldn't have had to use Kee'ra to frame them for crimes

Spoiler:
It could be a problem if Japanifornia and Khura'in have an extradition treaty, but... I guess they don't?

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Aeliren wrote:
I just realized something.
Spoiler: Bad Ending
If Apollo fails to indict Ga'ran, he and Nahyuta are forced underground to continue the revolution.

At no point are Phoenix, Edgeworth, Athena, Maya or Trucy mentioned in that ending.

Just realized something that somehow makes this worse.
Spoiler: DD and SoJ bad ending
The Cosmic Turnabout/Turnabout for Tomorrow takes place about five months before Turnabout Revolution. If the implied worst comes to happen (with Ga'ran, you can never be too sure), Apollo would've lost nearly everyone close to him in a span of five months.

And he still keeps going on and joins the revolution.
Page 8 of 9 [ 325 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)