Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Re: Request thread.Topic%20Title

Art Person

I fourth this (If anyone has the tools)

Wotter boy

SuperAj3 wrote:
I fourth this (If anyone has the tools)

I imagine it'd be much the same as ripping them from the iOS port of the trilogy.

Art Person

Wooster ripped the Trilogy, but he hasn't been around in ages. I'm sure someone soon will rip them. I'm guessing everyone wants them.

EDIT: Downloaded the app to my laptop but can only find the video files, and have no clue how to open anything else.

Sometimes loss is necessary for Victory.

Hello, I have never requested something before so sorry if this is the wrong way or place. :payne:

Anyway, I am working on a fan trial and even trying, I cannot do backgrounds. :sadshoe: Well, nothing that I can like. Might just be that I don't like my work really. Anyway, if someone would like to help with background or give me tips on how to do passable ones I'd love to here.

The backgrounds I need are;
An apartment with a broken window and wire running across the ground.
An empty hallway with a floormap on the wall
A rooftop
And a room filled with piles of newspapers

Thank you in advance.

Someone Around this place

Does someone posseses the DS sized "SILENCE!" Speech bubble? If possible, could it be DS styled? :simon:

VexzonSafeguard wrote:
Hello, I have never requested something before so sorry if this is the wrong way or place. :payne:

Anyway, I am working on a fan trial and even trying, I cannot do backgrounds. :sadshoe: Well, nothing that I can like. Might just be that I don't like my work really. Anyway, if someone would like to help with background or give me tips on how to do passable ones I'd love to here.

The backgrounds I need are;
An apartment with a broken window and wire running across the ground.
An empty hallway with a floormap on the wall
A rooftop
And a room filled with piles of newspapers

Thank you in advance.

Any drawing can be passable really. If you wanna do believable backgrounds, you have to learn perspective. The upside is that you don't have to learn how to draw people XD The downside is that perspective is a massive grind...

Start by doing the exercises in this lesson. At least part 3 exercise 1 and exercise 2. Then you can try to grab some official AA backgrounds and find the vanishing points.
To draw your actual background objects, this lesson here. You gotta do those exercises first though.

Good luck XD
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling

Not to be confused with phoenix.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Turnabout Simulator
Hey I know this sounds kinda lame, but when I got into Yandere Simulator, I was suprised at how much Ayano's Yandere plot's like Framing Kokona for Murder and clearing up blood and several other stuff just fit into a Phoenix Wright case, for example while Ayano or YanChan cleans up the blood of the Victim, Forensics can still find traces of that, and while she can destroy evidence using a Incinerator to get rid of evidence, Incinerator's never stopped Phoenix Wright before as certain objects can never truly be disposed of, and there is plenty of ways for Phoenix Wright to prove that Kokona is not Guilty, and there are alway's wacky witnesses in Yandere Simulator, like the people in the Gaming Club and there's so many Stereotypes in Yandere Simulator it'd be easy to find some kind of Witness. So I have a request, if somebody can make a Yandere Chan sprite based on the Model with animations such as her insane Laughing and making several evidence that would work from Yandere Simulator, plus don't lie Ayano leaves behind some pretty easy to find evidence on complete accident.
Poses
- A normal animation with her expressionless face.
- A smile and a sad expression
- A sweating animation with a face similar to her Insanity face with the shadow over her eyes.
- Then one of her creepy laughing animations.
- Then finally her Broken animation to top it off.

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!

My Sprites Request::

Must be familiar with Phoenix Wright Franchise, played the game, played fan-case of Pywright and know how to create Phoenix Wright Character Or OC/Fan Sprites. Go to viewforum.php?f=12, for more information. You should familiarize with Phoenix Wright Fan-case (Fan-game) Contempt of Court, Trials after Justice, Turnabout Substitution, and Conflict of Interest. I want the sprites to be on par or better. If you decide to take this request please let me know. Must be familiar with Hyperdimension Neptunia Franchise and caught up to the latest game (more importantly Megadimension Neptunia VII. Also, not take offense for creating sprites of real life politicians. KEEP IT Appropriate. PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND ASK ANY QUESTIONS MY REQUEST BEFORE MAKING An OFFER. Thank You.

Photos will be provided for explanation

I want a sheet for my OC sprite and others to be in fancase and for others to use them. Please see below Sprites Description
Description:

(MY FIRST OC SPRITE) I want my character/OC based on this photo with Ichigo Kurosaki hair style or similar his hair style with bangs like Kirito and have Simon Blackquill pony tail (My OC has black hair and brown eyes). Also, my OC has a back suit similar to Phoenix Wright and Simon Blackquill DD/SOJ.
Also, He mostly wears his lawyer suit. He is sometimes seen wearing a black hoodie over his suit or just wear the black hoodie; OC has 4-8 version he is defense/prosecutor/witness/judge the such as with and without cuffs similar to Simon Blackquill as the defense/prosecutor/witness.

(SECOND SPRITE) is Kurome Ankokuboshi from (Megadimension Neptunia VII); She is also prevalent and an ‘antagonist’ in the fan-case. (I would greatly appreciate if you can capture all her expression for the sprite sheets, etc.). She has 4 versions defense/prosecutor/witness/judge.

(THIRD AND FOURTH SPRITE) include Hillary Rodham Clinton & Donald J. Trump as a joke/Blooper trial fan-fun-made-case; I understand if you are against this politically, etc.. They are other antagonist for joke/Blooper trial fan-fun-made-case. Both have 4 versions that includes defense/prosecutor/witness/judge.

(EXTRA OC SPRITE) You can create an extra OC sprite or two. Depending on the quality of this extra OC sprite, you will be given an additional compensation. However, it must be delivered the day of delivery and do not overdo it with three or more extra sprites, that is going overboard (I cannot compensate more on that).

ALL SPRITES MUST HAVE BREAKDOWNS. ALL SPRITES MUST HAVE DIFFERENT EXPRESSIONS; Similar to Phoenix Wright Characters.

Side note: My First OC is also an antagonist, so add some evil expressions with some sadistic some not sadistic evil expression.

In addition, include My First OC crying tears of joy for happy ending, etc..

PHOTOS will be provided for description.

I thank you greatly for taking your time at looking at my request and perhaps considering taking my request. This means so much to me. With that being said…

Sprites (How they move):

I want my sprite to be both defense and prosecutor; He extends and points his left when he is on the defense and right on the prosecutor. He has the same expression as Athena see photo 1. Have his back turn and turns around and cut people like Simon Blackquill would if possible. Whether my oc is the defense or prosecutor, his expression and movement is the same just flipped. He is also a witness. My apologizes for this lengthy request.
Just have him have serious and regular expressions like Phoenix Wright character would.
Finally, there are two versions of him one that is not and that is hand cuffed because he will be convicted and will stay on at the trial and defending/prosecuting with those cuffs on, similar to Simon Blackquill.

Link To Images

Compensation/Information

You will be credited, you will be offered 40 dollars the minimum, 4 to 10 steam games out several of your choice (if desired).
If you want additional compensation that you feel that your work more compensation or additional time; and you want more details/questions/verification on sprites or my opinion on sprites please let me know.

However, if the product is delivered with little to no effort, if characters sprites do not work in pywright (Phoenix Wright fangame), caught plagiarism of others work for my request, have not credited or used without someone’s else permission or found to be stolen and claim as their own, and/or is only have intentions for payment from me will be unaccepted and thrown out. On a side note, if characters are unable to work, I request revision until satisfactory or cancel the order entirely.

Please be Passionate and be Motivated if you choose to take this request.

Finally, first come first serve time of deal. I want my sprite to belong in Phoenix Wright and perhaps close like Contempt of Court, Trials after Justice, Turnabout Substitution, and Conflict of Interest sprites or better.

Contact/INFO:

Please contact me if you want more details/questions/verification on sprites or my opinion on sprites please let me know.

FIRST OC SPRITES -CLOTHES/ EXPRESSION
1. Default-Hoodie over lawyer suit (hoodie is zipped or un zipped.
2. Hoodie is zipped or unzipped with casual clothes (something casual-but looking formal/business-at the same time having some personality and a bit like going out).
3. Similar to # 2 but only hoodie zipped still looks casual-but looking formal/business-at the same time having some personality and a bit like going out.

SECOND SPRITE
1. Have dark clothes as game
2. Serious Expression, etc.

THIRD AND FOURTH SPRITE
1. Serious Expression, etc.
2. Formal Business Lawyer Attire
3. **This is not to make a political statement or anything for your information.

QUESTIONS/CONCERNS
1. Screenshots will be provided; Steam games with DLC counts as one and are included. You can sell/giveaway steam keys.
2. If you feel the request is more than what’s it’s worth and want more compensation or need more time; or increase steam games let me know.
3. I still want my input on sprites for revisions before order is completed. You can screenshot the thing to make things easier.
4. I apologize if my request is lengthy.

Thank You
Sincerely,
KnightMadDragon

Last edited by KnightMadDragon on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Art Person

I'm asking for something!? Ayup!
Has anyone ripped the flash demo of Spirit of Justice? I'm looking for the Khura'in Court backgrounds. I knew how to rip .swf files on mac but I'm on windows now so I can't just do it myself... (Unless I work out how to but ehhhhhhh asking's easier XD)

Murderous Gentleman

I know this is a big request and only half has to do with PW:AA but… I'm kinda desperate at this point for ghost trick rip sprites to use in my fan game…
If you contribute I will for SURE credit you in the credits! I will be soooo gracious if somebody helps me with this :D

Happy Maria

You mean the character sprites? Because someone uploaded those to Photobucket some time back.

Murderous Gentleman

Thanks for the Help, But I'm referring to these kind of sprites.

http://s221.photobucket.com/user/TzarSectus/media/ghost%20trick/sniper-donut.gif.html

I know there REALLY complicated, But I need them for the gameplay.

Art Person

BuzzGaming57 wrote:
Thanks for the Help, But I'm referring to these kind of sprites.

http://s221.photobucket.com/user/TzarSectus/media/ghost%20trick/sniper-donut.gif.html

I know there REALLY complicated, But I need them for the gameplay.

Those aren't sprites, they're just really low-poly 3D models (All the minis in Ghost Trick are 3D models).
So I guess if you can find model rips you can edit them and make your own?.

Murderous Gentleman

The only problem is, there isn't that many websites where they have sprites, 3d models, etc. of ghost trick because of how highly underated the game is. So im not sure how many 3d models they'll have, if at all. I have found ways to get sprites, but its really limited, the only alternative I can think of is trying to redraw them or something.

Could someone possibly make co-counsel sprites of Pearl Fey (from the original trilogy)? :pearl:

Ace Culprit

does anyone here have an animation for the unknown location.
I can't seem to find any gifs for it, I just need it for a certain case

Happy Maria

You can just look up static gif and use one of those,if that's possible.

Rayaj wrote:
does anyone here have an animation for the unknown location.
I can't seem to find any gifs for it, I just need it for a certain case

I hope this one will do the trick:

Credits go to Mikker:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=559

Kind of been offline for a while

Kuro_Elric wrote:
Does someone posseses the DS sized "SILENCE!" Speech bubble? If possible, could it be DS styled? :simon:

Just resized the speech bubble to fit into the DS Borders. I'm not sure if it's exactly the same size as the other speech bubbles, but it should work.
Spoiler: Speech Bubble

Last edited by ThatoneJimmy on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kind of been offline for a while

Kuro_Elric wrote:
Ah, my last request is to know if someone has the DD Gaspen Payne DS styled sprites. If so, could you give me the gifs?

Sorry For getting Back to you so late, but I do have a sheet for Ds Gaspen. Just be warned, the sprites have some errors, mainly due to the fact that whoever uploaded it must have compressed it.
Spoiler: Payne

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

ThatoneJimmy wrote:
Kuro_Elric wrote:

Just resized the speech bubble to fit into the DS Borders. I'm not sure if it's exactly the same size as the other speech bubbles, but it should work.
Spoiler: Speech Bubble

I made this a little while back. I mainly took the actual Silence popup from DD and reduced the colors and the size.

Does someone have an HD version of this godot sprite?

Not to be confused with phoenix.

Oh sure you just have to check the original court records and go to the page and click HD Zip and-
Image W-What!?
Image T-There's nothing in the zip file... T-There's nothing in the zip file... NOTHING... W-What!?

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!

TodoK wrote:
Does someone have an HD version of this godot sprite?

I'm afraid it's a whole sheet, but this site has what you're looking for. https://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/67091/

Thanks, DKO

I was wondering if it'd all be possible to get just a few sprite sets starting off for a silly series idea I'm planning on doing in the near future?

Just for fun, a quick overview of the concept is a series of cases in which original-trilogy Pearl attends a normal elementary school, where little kid shenanigans are overinflated into Phoenix Wright-sized cases which prompts Pearl to start the first Japanifornia Elementary Class Court where she defends kids accused of performing heinous acts such as a hate crime against a young child who likes superheroes by stealing her action figures and dressing them up in baby doll dresses. It shall thus be dubbed "Pearl Fey: Ace Attorney."

The sprites I'll need are actually a "side-facing" sprite set for Pearl, who, clearly, in her trials confidently emulates Phoenix's poses and a prosecutor sprite set for whose placeholder name is "Brianna Payne" (bring on the pain), blond daughter of Winston Payne and his unnamed wife (justifiably still a young age despite Winston's age likely being a subtle joke that it took Payne quite a long time to so much as get a girlfriend, let alone marry and have a child), whose poses and movements obvious reflect Payne's in the games, obviously less confidently than her dad's, more deliberately, awkwardly looking at where she's doing the most movements to make sure she's doing them correctly such as the way Payne twirls his hair around his finger.

The potentially easier ones I may need would be the judge's grandson, wearing an obviously fake Santa beard from a Christmas play, with... well, the same animations as the Judge in the games, and a young tomboyish brunette wearing trousers, sneakers and the like. She would have blatantly confident stances, such as her fists against her hips and standing wide-legged, she'd also have a sprite where she's clearly trying to put on a brave face while subduing tears, half-pouting and all, she'd have an animation where she throws her fist in the air to strike the pose stereotypical of superheroes when they fly, a basic "shock" or "exclamation" animation and a standard "pondering" animation. Her "wide-legged" stance would be common for her, even having "variations" with just different facial expressions, mainly a wide, toothy smile, a "determined" and confident smile, a mildly angry look, and a look of mild surprise or shock interrupting her when she had her confident or toothy smile on.

I'd like any number of these to be requested, but if you need a commission, name your price and I'll see if I'm able to pay your desired amount.

Last edited by HeartfeltDesu on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In Monokuma We Trust!!!

So I made this today. I may update it.
(Note: The thinking sprite was made/edited by me.)

Spoiler: First Sprite Sheet

kera

Guys make you frank with you guys. I need a pose in concrete, a blow from Dahlia's desk who accepts me I'll give you all the information I have. But only if I accept this request. If you accept, send me a PM

Does anyone have a model/obj of Blackquill and Apollo respectively from Dual Destinies or SOJ? Thanks!

Art Person

Japollo Ustice wrote:
Does anyone have a model/obj of Blackquill and Apollo respectively from Dual Destinies or SOJ? Thanks!

There were some shared in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=1325406
along with a tutorial on how to import them. It'll take a little work, but I think all models are there.

Does anybody have this sprite without mask? It's for a video.

i feel pretty

Just a general sort of request for anyone ripping SoJ.

I know that for the sake of casemakers it makes sense to reduce them to 256x192, but is there any chance you guys can also post them in their original resolution? As a video editor these resources would be massively useful (as AVI transparency doesn't translate to all video editors) and reducing them to 256x192 makes them look pretty awful in a 720p/1080p video.

kera

I,am need a vs screen

To lurk, or not to lurk.

Oof. I've been dead for a while. And by dead I mean silently working on my fangame. Case 1 - Part 2 will be done verrrrry soon but I've run into sprite related snags.

Mainly the fact that Klavier lacks so many emotes.

Seeing as how he's a witness... I'm wondering if someone could make some Klavier sprites for me? I don't need a ton of super duper mega detailed ones. Just a couple poses. Mainly:

-Klavier's normal front pose but instead of a small smirk, he's just looking rather neutral. (This would probably be the easiest, just changing like two pixels total per frame or something.)
-Same as above, but with Klavier crossing his arms.
-Klavier's nervous/sweating sprite but facing forward. (This one is far from a necessity but it would be a nice touch.)
-Klavier looking angry. Could be arms crossed and peeved or something anyone else can come up with.

Sorry if this is a lot. I can work around it if it's too much, but thanks anyways if you've read this through.
I mainly am asking for this cause witnesses tend to emote quite a lot in the games (obviously), and Klavier is usually kinda stoic IMO.

I have a request for my potential AAO comp entry. I don't know that I'll have time to finish this before the deadline, what with work and all, but I would like to get it out as soon as I can. It's for the second case in the Shattered Glass worldline, though the sprites will be used in future cases as well.

Spoiler:
Specifically, I'm requesting a few sprites for Miles' mother, Veronique Edgeworth. I would like a normal sprite, a sad sprite, and a "you remind me of your father" sprite, at minimum. More emotions are appreciated, but not required. She is in jail, so sprites will need to have appropriate attire, but preferably look like they would work as regular clothes if she were to be released.

um...hi your honour?

would it be allright...if somebody is able to animate these custom winston payen sprites i made?
they are a first attempt and i'm thinking i need an animator to help me make them well....animated gifs.
the sprites are here.
take your time but do keep in mind that i'm not a very patient person.
But i do apreciate the effort you will put into it.

solver of sliding block puzzles

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, really, but has anyone delved into ripping sprites from Unwound Future and Last Specter? I've not managed to figure out their bloody compressed formats (CIMG and CANI), and I was wondering if anyone has taken a look at them, or figured out a way to convert them to usable file formats like PNG. Working with Level-5 stuff has been an absolute ass for me.

Murderous Gentleman

I'm really struggling to draw detailed custom sprites and backgrounds for my Ace Attorney themed fan game, for Ace Attorney Online case maker.

Here are a few examples of the sprites I have been working on so far;

So anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to draw sprites for my fan game, that are similar to the examples above.

Obviously I will give you credit if you help me, so to contact me, either email me at 92newo@gmail.com or simply just reply to this post. :will:

I will provide further info if you choose to help!

even among the pokemon, EXIST THE JUSTIS

someone has the animated background?

i feel pretty

cosmicfab wrote:
someone has the animated background?

Here you go.

even among the pokemon, EXIST THE JUSTIS

Lind wrote:
cosmicfab wrote: