Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Interview Takumi/Eshiro/Yamazaki on 15th Anniversary/DGS2Topic%20Title

迷探偵

Famitsu posted an interview with Takumi, Eshiro and Yamazaki today on their website, taken after the Special Court even last week. They talk about the fifteenth anniversary, a little bit about DGS2 and about what Yamazaki thinks of DGS. There's obviously no real news to be found here, but it's interesting to see Yamazaki and Takumi together in an interview (happens basically never).

A full translation of the article has been posted on Gyakuten Saiban Library.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: Interview Takumi/Eshiro/Yamazaki on 15th Anniversary/DGSTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

I would have loved to see Takumi's thoughts on Yamazaki's games.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Quote:
Yamazaki: I had absolutely nothing to do with the game, so I enjoyed as a consumer. I know nothing about the story of 2 at all. But just a while ago, while Eshiro was doing a test play, I peeked at the screen from behind. I shouldn't have looked (laugh).

Eshiro: My desk is becoming a danger zone (laugh).

I'm not sure what to make of this.

Thanks again, Ash. Your translations are much appreciated.

Man, it feels like every time Takumi shows for an interview, there's something heartwarming he has to say. This man is the kind of writer aspire to be one day... free of anniversary/holiday deadlines.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

迷探偵

Now Eshiro's producing the game, I wonder whether Takumi'll write blog posts again for the DGS2 site, when it opens. While absolutely interesting, I did find it odd the DGS site mostly contained interviews with mystery writers, rather than developer blog posts like with the old games, or the Eshiro-produced ones.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Happy Maria

Ash wrote:
Now Eshiro's producing the game, I wonder whether Takumi'll write blog posts again for the DGS2 site, when it opens. While absolutely interesting, I did find it odd the DGS site mostly contained interviews with mystery writers, rather than developer blog posts like with the old games, or the Eshiro-produced ones.

A bit late,but did these mystery writers have anything to even do with the production of DGS? If not,it seems a bit weird for me for these people to be interviewed.

迷探偵

None of them had any direct relation to the game. I think they just wanted to appeal to a wider audience (of mystery readers), rather than just "gamers". And one of them is quite well-known as a Holmesian, so that one made sense.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes