Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 338 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
...That was a typo but it looks fancy and I'm keeping it.

Händelman and bachground... And no, can't say I've had that issue.
Quote:
Reminds me of Magnifi's old poster, but he floated as if he was being propped up by his cane.

He's probably doing it to troll him.
Quote:
A lot of people seem to end up in Sweden through magic.

Yes - I wonder why that is.
Quote:
That's what happens when he goes sleeping around.

Haaha, exactly. Sleep around and your bare bottom flashes in people's dreams.
Quote:
I hear the Khura'inese monks are used to sleeping together in a cradled bunch since it can get cold at night there.

Heh... Since I'm cold as hell at the moment, due to this damn illness, I thought that sounded mighty tempting to sleep together with Khura'inese monks in a cradled bunch, so I could get some warmth (and I don't even like to sleep physically close to people otherwise). Too bad they wouldn't want me there, both because I'm not a monk, and because they wouldn't want to catch my cold.
Quote:
She must have been curious to know why Yuty was so interested in Ema's investigations and got hooked.

Ah, that must be it. :D When something peaks her curiosity she wants to know all there is to know, first sexology, then science. Dear lil' Rayfa.
Quote:
Oh, no, he's insisting.

He's insisting.
Quote:
Putting your art to the test. He's a true artist.

He is! They only hired the best.
Quote:
If he keeps this up, I am going to swat him.

I approve.
Quote:
I feel it is now obligatory for us to play this whenever Nerdowl returns.

I agree.
Quote:
How many of us have been Apollo now? GfM, of course, and I think WfG was him once before, and now me...

Yup, at least the three of us!
Quote:
The Great Escape 2017 Hype. \o/

*joins the hype-train*
Quote:
There, there. *pats you with a paw*

D'aw, thanks, pom!
Quote:
Apollo, this isn't how buying and selling your own stocks works.

Damnit, you guys, first GfM made me laugh in this thread, and now you. xD Not that it's rare, or that I have anything against it (and I don't have anything against it today either per se), but today it hurts. xD *laugh-wheeze-coughs*
Quote:
Rozencrantz and Guildenstern?

Aaaah Rubia, the heck. xD I was going to write it here in this thread, that it all reminded me of those two guys, but I forgot about it, so later on I wrote it to GfM when we Skyped instead. So, yes, exactly, we got the same thought there. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern. x3 (I love Rosencrantz and Guildenstern...)
Quote:
Wow. Things must have been hard.

Seems like it. :/ I'm glad he was acting quite chill even so. :)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Rubia: It's... just you. Typo fits well with the Händelman.
Magic and wormholes... :D
He was just... standing around. Not in a daze. Just... standing. Around.
Ah, I see.
Stumped and burned out, like an already smoked cigarette. Haaah.
I would like an Aura-autograph.
Whenever we see her owlin' :will:
Ja, Mia's level of coolness is hard to reach.
Also joining the hype x) \o/
Mm, that's not very nice of him. But at least he's not mermaning around anymore.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

GfM, just realized a thing. When I dreamed that I was that guy in charge of the television show-ish thing of dreams, I looked a bit like Zuka. Thinner than him, but he had a rather "soft" physical build as well, and curly brown hair. I had swaggy sunglasses, though.

Oh my! :damon:

(Aaand of course someone uploads a thread here on c-r about a game called "Machines that bleed" same day as I have a dream where they talked about "bleeding robots". :godot: )

[Whip the cream!]

I'm glad I seemed nicer.

(I actually Skype'd that to you some hour ago hahah!)

Happy Maria

Alright,listen up,junkets. This dream was rather interesting.

I was playing a game as Ema,looking for her children (you can thank the Baby Chronicles for that). I was at the mall at some point,and also in a different game too. Kinda Kool. Then I was with the guy who made the Alexander Hamilton video along with the guy who made the Hamilton broadway thing. It was kinda meta. We talked about calculus for a while (?) and tried tο φοδξ excuse me.

There was a kid who was trying to operate his phone and we helped him. Mean while we could see GfM,Sam and Retinz together doing their own thing. It was kinda cute,actually. Then I watched RWJ (yeah,who?) who made a video on some guy who didn't want to be killed but was killed because of that. Quite an educating experience. When I woke up though,I found a fingernail in my hair and my eyes were more narrowed than usual. Hmmm

Oh my! :grossberg:
Hi! :edgey:
Poor guy! :sadshoe:

---
Apollo and Klavier had a very complex and peculiar relation. I decided to write an essay about it.

Happy Maria

I'm not even sure which sentence is a response to which this time,lol.

Did your essay get published here?

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
I was playing a game as Ema,looking for her children (you can thank the Baby Chronicles for that).

Hahah. Aww. I bet she's cute as a ma.
Quote:
I was at the mall at some point,and also in a different game too. Kinda Kool. Then I was with the guy who made the Alexander Hamilton video along with the guy who made the Hamilton broadway thing.

I bet they can learn a lot from one another.
Quote:
Mean while we could see GfM,Sam and Retinz together doing their own thing. It was kinda cute,actually.

Hahah, wooh. :edgey:
Quote:
When I woke up though,I found a fingernail in my hair and my eyes were more narrowed than usual. Hmmm

:o
Going for Miles wrote:
Apollo and Klavier had a very complex and peculiar relation. I decided to write an essay about it.

Hehe! :D You should do it.

---

Tonight was all about Reus.
Spoiler: SoJ-2
The real deal, not Mistree.

Reus wasn't rich when he was young, nor was he poor. He got by.

He had a coin trick that was called brilliant. He had a coin, a golden one, that was shining really beautifully. He flipped it, and it multiplied, creating a gorgeous coin rain. When he wanted the rain to stop he just needed to grab the coin again and the rest of them disappeared.

The reason he chose to make fire his characteristic was because he used to be so cold, so if he could learn how to make fire out of thin air he wouldn't need to worry.

One time when he was on stage he saw a woman in the audience that he got infatuated with. He created a flower bouquet just like that and threw it to her. Magnifi thought it was unprofessional, and they had a little talk about it afterwards. Apparently Reus is one of those people who get infatuated really easily, but just as quick and easy as the feelings come, the feelings go.

Happy Maria

Spoiler: 6-2
You thought way harder about Reus's backstory than the developers did.

SC: Ema with kids - oh my
You saw me - hi
The guy that died - poor guy
I dunno, I think I had just started with it

WG: Oh, that trick sounds really nice. And I think a true pro can think on their toes like that. Chill, Magnifi.

After the revelations in yesterday's white room-dream, today brings - wait for it - Apollo taking a bath. It had a rather odd system for turning the water on and off, with various buttons, but he worked it out. Aura spent a year in Belgium once. Apollo asked whether she learned any French during her stay, but she didn't. I think they were talking through the bathroomwall.

[Whip the cream!]

SC:
Spoiler: 6-2
Now that you mention it...

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: Oh, that trick sounds really nice. And I think a true pro can think on their toes like that. Chill, Magnifi.

Uh-huh. :D And yeah, couldn't see any harm in that. Thinking of the dream, I remembered another detail now, and it was my subconscious mind's way of illustrating the fleeting crushes. Some week after he threw flowers to that woman, he felt himself crushing on a penpal he had had since he was sixteen or something, and he was glad that he knew very well that it would fade because "that would be awkward for him, and even more awkward for me".
Quote:
After the revelations in yesterday's white room-dream, today brings - wait for it - Apollo taking a bath.

First I was like "...oh? :eh?: ", but then I was like "oh! :acro: " because damn, he really need to relax, wash off since it's probably likely that he has some blood on himself, and just... Yeah. Think of other things.
Quote:
Aura spent a year in Belgium once. Apollo asked whether she learned any French during her stay, but she didn't. I think they were talking through the bathroomwall.

...like talking casually to Aura's long Belgian trip. This must have felt like a comfortable dissonance for both of them.

---

The nap was all about Yuty (and quite a bit of Timmari as well).

Something about Yuty's ankle joints bending when he's too nervous, it can make him trip or fall over.

Then him and Timmari were somewhere, on a feast I think.
"And here come Nahyuta Sahdmadhi and his charming spouse Timmari Sahdmadhi!" Someone referred to Timmari as "sparkling" - it was because of his charistma, and they found him very happy and funny. He immediately got popular.

Timmari rented a cabin, he wanted to chill with his husband far from crowds, just living a simple life for a change, apparently he had been doing that quite often some years ago, way before he met Yuty. Yuty thought that it could be quite charming and relaxing in a way he never had associated "relaxing" with before. Timmari owned a white car. While they were driving both of them started to get really hungry (they would have to drive for a long time), and Yuty needed to take a piss pee. I don't know what had happened to him, because when he looked at the menu at the food shack he decided to order fish and chips because it was his "comfort food" (which I found adorable) - I wondered what it was that made him need comfort food. I don't know what Timmari ordered. They sat down on a bench waiting for their food. Timmari told Yuty where the bathrooms were and pointed to them, which made Yuty a bit grouchy because they looked really uncomfortable. Well, after going there he came back to a table with food (sadly I still don't know what Timmari ordered, I seem to remember fried mushrooms, so something with mushrooms on the side, I also remember some sauce) on it. Have a nice trip, you guys!

Happy Maria

Tim probably had fried mushroom ice cream. Guy loves the stuff.

Quote:
First I was like "...oh? :eh?: ", but then I was like "oh! :acro: " because damn, he really need to relax, wash off since it's probably likely that he has some on himself, and just... Yeah. Think of other things.

Yup, he got blood over the right side of his body. Now is the time to unwind.

Quote:
This must have felt like a comfortable dissonance for both of them.

Mm :klavier:

Quote:
Something about Yuty's ankle joints bending when he's too nervous, it can make him trip or fall over.

*gets mental image of Nahyuta's face when he's falling over due to beads in court, laughs*

Quote:
"And here come Nahyuta Sahdmadhi and his charming spouse Timmari Sahdmadhi!" Someone referred to Timmari as "sparkling" - it was because of his charistma, and they found him very happy and funny. He immediately got popular.

Eyyyyyy :edgey:

And aww, they'll have such a good time. At least when Nahyuta isn't grouchy over loo not meeting his standards. Of course Timmari owns a white car. I like how your dream has now fleshed him out more than my original dream about him :will:

Quote:

Yum. Worst thing is, I can totally see him having that.

[Whip the cream!]

Hehe! No, it was hot food, and conventional food at that, that I am certain of. But I'm sure he had some ice cream for dessert later on. :-P
Going for Miles wrote:
Yup, he got blood over the right side of his body. Now is the time to unwind.

Mhmmm. :) Perhaps he can even come up with some smart idea just like that. Like "shower thoughts", but with "bath" instead.
Quote:
*gets mental image of Nahyuta's face when he's falling over due to beads in court, laughs*

Christ. xD
Quote:
Eyyyyyy :edgey:

Mehehehe! :edgey:
Quote:
And aww, they'll have such a good time. At least when Nahyuta isn't grouchy over loo not meeting his standards. Of course Timmari owns a white car.

I'm sure they will, that was a rather sweet idea of Timmari. :3 Yeah, at least when he isn't. Now I accidentally thought things in the wrong order - that he went to the loo that didn't meet his standards before ordering the food, thus needing comfort food because that whole ordeal had made him so grouchy. Dramaqueen.
Quote:
I like how your dream has now fleshed him out more than my original dream about him :will:

Teheh! :) I really like it when such things happen. Like you giving Polecat a job, for example. :will:
Quote:
Yum. Worst thing is, I can totally see him having that.

"I would like to place a... rather unconventional order." Nah, if I didn't already know it was hot food...

Quote:
Mhmmm. :) Perhaps he can even come up with some smart idea just like that. Like "shower thoughts", but with "bath" instead.

Eureka! "An epiphany while taking a bathtub", like Adore Delano and Archimedes-man.

Quote:
Now I accidentally thought things in the wrong order - that he went to the loo that didn't meet his standards before ordering the food, thus needing comfort food because that whole ordeal had made him so grouchy. Dramaqueen.

Excuuuuse me, prince.

Quote:
eheh! :) I really like it when such things happen. Like you giving Polecat a job, for example. :will:

Collaboration at its finest!

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Eureka! "An epiphany while taking a bathtub", like Adore Delano and Archimedes-man.

Why didn't I think of that quote? xD
Quote:
Excuuuuse me, prince.

Yeah, d'uh!
Quote:

Yep! :D :b33r:

Happy Maria

Is this dated reference day? Then I recommend everything that Arnold has said. Ever.

[Whip the cream!]

I'm afraid I don't quite understand.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Alright,listen up,junkets.

I'm not a junket. I'm a Top Pomeranian!

Quote:
I was playing a game as Ema,looking for her children (you can thank the Baby Chronicles for that).

I don't know if I want to genuinely or sarcastically thank them.

Quote:
Mean while we could see GfM,Sam and Retinz together doing their own thing. It was kinda cute,actually.

Thanks, Polecat. I mean it. Look how much you've changed Retinz's life.

Quote:
Then I watched RWJ (yeah,who?) who made a video on some guy who didn't want to be killed but was killed because of that. Quite an educating experience.

Self-fulfilling prophecy and all that?

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh my! :grossberg:
Hi! :edgey:
Poor guy! :sadshoe:

Poetry.

Quote:

This is true. The part about their relation, I mean. I dunno about the essay, but it sounds interesting.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
He had a coin trick that was called brilliant. He had a coin, a golden one, that was shining really beautifully. He flipped it, and it multiplied, creating a gorgeous coin rain. When he wanted the rain to stop he just needed to grab the coin again and the rest of them disappeared.

Ooh.

Quote:
The reason he chose to make fire his characteristic was because he used to be so cold, so if he could learn how to make fire out of thin air he wouldn't need to worry.

Aww.

Quote:
One time when he was on stage he saw a woman in the audience that he got infatuated with. He created a flower bouquet just like that and threw it to her. Magnifi thought it was unprofessional, and they had a little talk about it afterwards. Apparently Reus is one of those people who get infatuated really easily, but just as quick and easy as the feelings come, the feelings go.

I can definitely see this. Yep, headcanon'd.

Going for Miles wrote:
After the revelations in yesterday's white room-dream, today brings - wait for it - Apollo taking a bath. It had a rather odd system for turning the water on and off, with various buttons, but he worked it out.

Who knew taking a bath would be such a mentally engaging task?

Quote:
Aura spent a year in Belgium once. Apollo asked whether she learned any French during her stay, but she didn't. I think they were talking through the bathroomwall.

Not the door?

WaitingforGodot wrote:

All that standing around isn't good for him.

Quote:
Then him and Timmari were somewhere, on a feast I think.

Timmari's ice cream truly brings all the good monks blessings.

Quote:
I don't know what had happened to him, because when he looked at the menu at the food shack he decided to order fish and chips because it was his "comfort food" (which I found adorable) - I wondered what it was that made him need comfort food.

Long drives would make me want comfort food too. Fish and chips are delicioso.

Quote:
Well, after going there he came back to a table with food (sadly I still don't know what Timmari ordered, I seem to remember fried mushrooms, so something with mushrooms on the side, I also remember some sauce) on it.

Fried mushrooms are also delicioso. Dang it, I'm hungry now.

Very hungry. I approve. This is one combo that can work very nicely.

Going for Miles wrote:

Ba-donk.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

Yep! :D :b33r:

You two work so well together. :b33r:

Well, I had a series of odd dreamlets all involving some pair of characters. The first was one about Gumshoe tailing down Larry in hot pursuit, sort of in a cartoony chase scene. Then, Nick and Maya commented:
"Hahaha! Aww, look at 'em go. They're like two kids playing!"
"Um, I don't think that's what they're doing."
But then I took a closer look at their faces and they actually looked like they were having fun.

Then, came a really weird one where I saw someone's post somewhere that they were selling "shipping" trading cards - basically cards with pictures of people's favorite ships. The one I happened upon was uh... one of Larry and the Zheng Fa president? Needless to say, I was very confused.
Moreover, I saw the name of the pairing below and it read "Lar-Mur..." something. At first I thought I saw "murder" in there, but then I began to wonder
Spoiler: GK2
if that was a pun on what was actually the name of the fake president.

Oh, and of course, Larry was called "Herr Larry". :klavier:

Finally, I had one of Edgeworth... doing something. He may have been involved in some shipping as well, but I don't remember who it was. I just remember his look of disapproval.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Yes! Polecat was exactly what the bloke needed!
Quote:
Ooh.

It was really neat, especially since everyone got all awestruck because of it. x3
Quote:
Aww.

Mmm. :) I suspect that it was because I was so damn cold when I dreamed it (damn illness, I was wearing sweatpants and two sweaters, and had a duvet and two blankets over me when I slept and I still felt cold). Well, now Reus doesn't need to freeze. :)
Quote:
I can definitely see this. Yep, headcanon'd.

Hahah! Well, actually... so can I.
Quote:

Pfffft! Exactly.
Quote:

That, and all the good monks to the yaard.
Quote:
Long drives would make me want comfort food too. Fish and chips are delicioso.

Aah, you have a point. That must be it. And I agree. Delicioso.
Quote:
Fried mushrooms are also delicioso. Dang it, I'm hungry now.

Those too. Aw snap. I'm glad I'm not hungry at all now, haha.
Quote:

Teeheh! :b33r:
Quote:
"Hahaha! Aww, look at 'em go. They're like two kids playing!"

Of course that's the initial reaction. Would be mine too, what with those two.
Quote:
But then I took a closer look at their faces and they actually looked like they were having fun.

And of course they had. :D
Quote:
Then, came a really weird one where I saw someone's post somewhere that they were selling "shipping" trading cards - basically cards with pictures of people's favorite ships.

Haha. That sounds like a rather profitable idea.
Quote:
The one I happened upon was uh... one of Larry and the Zheng Fa president? Needless to say, I was very confused.

Stop. x´D "Needless to say, I was very confused" made it even better. Yes. Confusing for sure, more than confusing.
Quote:
Oh, and of course, Larry was called "Herr Larry". :klavier:

Larryman.
Quote:
Finally, I had one of Edgeworth... doing something. He may have been involved in some shipping as well, but I don't remember who it was. I just remember his look of disapproval.

He has my sympathies.

Quote:
They sat down on a bench waiting for their food.

Waiting for foodot. I was gonna write that earlier but I forgot.

Quote:

:acro: Good ol' Polecat.

Quote:
Poetry.

:godot:

Quote:
This is true. The part about their relation, I mean. I dunno about the essay, but it sounds interesting.

Yup. It was even more so in the dream, though. Like every time they met they had different feelings about each other, basically.

Quote:
Who knew taking a bath would be such a mentally engaging task?

Mm. Kinda escape-the-roomish layout, thinking about it. Two rows of buttons. Turn the green one in the lower row to the right to turn faucet on. Turn the green one in the upper row to the left to turn it off. I wonder what the other buttons did. There were at least ten of them.

Quote:
Not the door?

There is no door.

Quote:

Everything comes together so neatly.

Quote:

:edgey: He can teach you, but he'll have to charge.

Quote:
Fried mushrooms are also delicioso.

True that, my friend. True that.

Quote:

:b33r: Oh thankya. (And I'll say that goes to this entire thread and its rich history and dreams referencing other dreams :gant: )

Quote:
The first was one about Gumshoe tailing down Larry in hot pursuit, sort of in a cartoony chase scene.

I first saw that as "Gumshoe tailing down Larry into a hot tub" and wondered what the hell I just read.

Quote:

Awww. The two not-the-brightest-bulbs-but-wellmeaning-and-has-saved-the-day-on-multiple-occassions-but-never-get-the-respect-they-deserve-and-Edgey-and-Phoenix-have-a-tendency-to-be-unnecessarily-rude-towards-them. Fly, my pretties, fly.

Quote:
The one I happened upon was uh... one of Larry and the Zheng Fa president? Needless to say, I was very confused.

Pfffft! Damn it all. x'D

[Whip the cream!]

Quote:
Waiting for foodot. I was gonna write that earlier but I forgot.

Ah, yes. They were waiting for foodot.
Quote:
Yup. It was even more so in the dream, though. Like every time they met they had different feelings about each other, basically.

Oooh, that sounds really intriguing. (I kinda suspected their relationship was even more peculiar in the dream.)
Quote:
(And I'll say that goes to this entire thread and its rich history and dreams referencing other dreams :gant: )

True that, my friend. True that. :kristoph:
Quote:
I first saw that as "Gumshoe tailing down Larry into a hot tub" and wondered what the hell I just read.

Hahaha. And it wouldn't have been half as amusing if it wasn't for "and wondered what the hell I just read".
Quote:
Awww. The two not-the-brightest-bulbs-but-wellmeaning-and-has-saved-the-day-on-multiple-occassions-but-never-get-the-respect-they-deserve-and-Edgey-and-Phoenix-have-a-tendency-to-be-unnecessarily-rude-towards-them. Fly, my pretties, fly.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Quote:
Pfffft! Damn it all. x'D

That too. x´D

Quote:
Oooh, that sounds really intriguing. (I kinda suspected their relationship was even more peculiar in the dream.)

It was. I wish I could describe it.

Heh, Foodot the foodie. He can distinguish among 107 different palates of the most exquisite cuisine.
No door? However did Aura get into the room? Or is it just the bathroom that doesn't?
"Hot tub" xP Well, that escalated quickly.
I have no idea, guys. At least they looked so happy with each other on that card.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Heh, Foodot the foodie. He can distinguish among 107 different palates of the most exquisite cuisine.
No door? However did Aura get into the room? Or is it just the bathroom that doesn't?

Haah, how nice.
With a rope from the roof, Mission Impossible-style. No, yeah, it's just the bathroom that doesn't have a door.

[Whip the cream!]

Hahaha! That doesn't sound too bad. x3
Quote:
Or is it just the bathroom that doesn't?

Loodot.
Quote:
I have no idea, guys. At least they looked so happy with each other on that card.

How...

...uh...

...heartwarming?

Oh, man. I just imagined Apollo getting into the bathroom via a chute. Whee~
Loodot has, um, 107 different functions to keep your bottom feeling refreshed?

Oh wow. I wish.
I bet Phoenix would like himself a Loodot.

[Whip the cream!]

Haha. That would be kinda cute. Whee! ~

And I bet. I bet Phoenix would love one.

He'd love it and it'd love him back. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't wanna call it OTP but that's OTP. Phoenix and Loodot. Together in perfect harmony.

[Whip the cream!]

This conclusion is perfect for Valentine's Day. :acro:

Phoenix x Loodot
Larry x Zheng-fa-president
Nahyuta x Timmari

:bellboy:

Dreamthread: A Valentine's day's special~

[Whip the cream!]

Awww... :bellboy:

And Reus throwing some Valentine's-flowers.

Now I can't help but feel bad for Toto, Phoenix's old toilet. They had something going on...

[Whip the cream!]

Aww. :sadshoe: I hope he finds someone else who can clean him with the same passion that Phoenix did.

---

Remembered another Valentine's-dream. Timmari likes to braid Yuty's hair, and Yuty finds it really comfortable and calming when he does. He loves it when someone plays with his hair.

Happy Maria

Another long dream. I received 11 PMs,for some reason. Edgeworth and Manfred were joining forces to defeat Gant,but it looked like they were fighting each other. Someone else was commentating without any idea of what AA was. It was hilarious. I was at a bay and was trying to outrun several dogs,but one spat in my face and some saliva went into my mouth.

We were playing this weird haunted house game with Penn and Teller as the hosts. There was a glitch though and it wasn't really scary. There was a family residing in a house and I played as all of them. Not much else happened. We were also going on vacation with a cousin who was a spoilt brat. He also had an account here and acted half his age. Also his age is a single digit number sooo

Also me and some wizards were at a forest discussing what to do when a witch named Icy killed everyone except me. I was taking a shower but she decided to target someone else while I sang 'Icy' over and over. In the end I actually survived so yay

Then I fell off the bed and woke up

WG: Awwwwwwwww~
SC: That person commenting must have been so confused.

Today is the birthday of the Gramarye's. Yes, all of them. Happy birthday, magicians! I was Reus for a few moments. I could, and would, bite through almost anything. (I have a mental image of him putting a rose in his mouth only for both ends to snap off and fall down to the floor, but I can't remember whether that was part of the dream or something I thought of while thinking about the dream in a drowsy state)

[Whip the cream!]

Edgeworth and Manfred were joining forces to defeat Gant,but it looked like they were fighting each other.

Haha, I just imagine them as frenemies in some kind of slapstick movie. I don't know why that image popped up.
Going for Miles wrote:
WG: Awwwwwwwww~

Yeeees. x3 I'd like to play with his hair, it looks soft.
Quote:
Today is the birthday of the Gramarye's. Yes, all of them. Happy birthday, magicians!

Haaahahah. Happy, happy birthday, Gramaryes! :b33r: (Almost wrote "happy, happy birthday, bitches", but hey, it's their birthday, I should be nice, and not all of them are bitches.)
Quote:
I was Reus for a few moments.

Bahahahah.
Quote:
I could, and would, bite through almost anything. (I have a mental image of him putting a rose in his mouth only for both ends to snap off and fall down to the floor, but I can't remember whether that was part of the dream or something I thought of while thinking about the dream in a drowsy state)

Perhaps it was some Valentine's-thing, the rose. Reus likes to bite stuff in dreams where one is him it seems, since I chewed on leek when I was him.

---

There was a wheel with two balloons. Godot was going to pop one of them.

Retinz was in his bedroom. Sarge's drone came flying in through an open window. Then the stupid dream ended. >:(

Yuty got a plenty trollish wedding gift - Rayfa's "sexmaster of Khura'in"-book. It was like "heheh, you can make use of it, now that you're married and won't need to be chaste anymore". They never got to know who the prankster was. I don't know if it was more awkward for Yuty or for Rayfa.

There was some street with small hills. It was raining a bit. Suddenly water came pouring, slowly, from behind the hills, creating a big puddle over the street. Retinz kneeled down in it out of frustration, and I thought "uh well, that's clever". Then I thought "hehe, at least he isn't spraying champagne over his crotch".
Page 338 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby