Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 339 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

He was commentating,not commenting. There's a difference. He had no idea who anyone was and just tried to go with it. It didn't work. Manny and Edgey were both firing lasers at each other,which would somehow defeat Gant. No wonder everyone was confused. The lasers were the colour of the clothes as well,and they were standing atop two opposite buildings.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Perhaps it was some Valentine's-thing, the rose.

Yeah, like ;D "happy Valentine's day, bab-" *rose snaps and falls down*

Quote:
There was a wheel with two balloons. Godot was going to pop one of them.

Godot, no.

Quote:
Yuty got a plenty trollish wedding gift - Rayfa's "sexmaster of Khura'in"-book. It was like "heheh, you can make use of it, now that you're married and won't need to be chaste anymore". They never got to know who the prankster was. I don't know if it was more awkward for Yuty or for Rayfa.

Ahaha. I first understood it as Rayfa was the one who gave it to him xD My bet is on Amara.

Quote:
Retinz kneeled down in it out of frustration, and I thought "uh well, that's clever". Then I thought "hehe, at least he isn't spraying champagne over his crotch".

There are levels on un-cleverness, after all.

Quote:
He was commentating,not commenting. There's a difference.

So I misread it. I am so very sorry about that.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Reus is a love master more than Rayfa will ever be.

Roses are red,
Violets aren't blue
In fact,they have
More of a purple hue

Nailed it. Almost as much as you nailed me with that dripping sarcasm in that last comment. :-P

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

Wooh. xD (And for some reason my first association or what to call it was "yeah, baby, bite me". Uhm, no!?)
Quote:
Ahaha. I first understood it as Rayfa was the one who gave it to him xD My bet is on Amara.

Hahaha, it would be awesome if it was Rayfa who gave it to him. "This is for your wedding night, buh. ;D" Oh, Amara, you troll. x)
Spoiler: SoJ
I just imagine people turning to Dhurke, thinking it was some really silly dad-joke, Dhurke being all "hey, it wasn't me!", while Amara is standing there all angel-faced.

Quote:
There are levels on un-cleverness, after all.

At least he was clever enough to make his way home before the clown arrived.

---

Turnabout Storyteller wasn't called Turnabout Storyteller, it was called Turnabout Core.
Spoiler: 6-4
It had to do with Uendo and his personalities, something about a "core personality", I don't know.

It was a long and rather pointless dream. Apollo was the attorney and it was set in Khura'in.
Spoiler: 6-5
Prosecutor

Ga'ran was there, and she did something with a rocket. It went back and forth and landed on a deserted island. I thought "if she wants to get rid of those people it isn't a very clever way, they can easily call for help".

"I wish I was as small as Apollo! :D", I thought. "I would look so good in a suit if so!" I am... Just... Whatever. You do you, subconscious.

GfM: Retinz is so pathetic. :D
Me: Something of the sorts? xD

Me writing "excuse me, prince" in a dry manner here. I was too bored to drag out on the "u".

"I had quite a lot of small dreams now", I thought, and I didn't know I was still sleeping. "I might forget a few of them. Such as the one where I kissed Retinz... Wait!? Did I dream that I kissed Retinz? ôó" Oh, so I had to check, did I dream that I kissed Retinz? Perhaps it wasn't Retinz, perhaps it was... Dhurke? Nope, the (probably non-existant) kiss didn't feel like that. (And I only kissed Dhurke for some second, to see if I had kissed him before or not. It didn't feel anything. I kissed Apollo too. It felt even less, but it's awkward thinking about it afterwards because I don't want to kiss Apollllllo. I might have kissed Amara?) I knew it wasn't Yuty I kissed. But I "tried" anyway. Sneaky. It was really nice. His mouth was all cool. Then I kissed Retinz. Yep, it was Retinz alright, I could recognize those lips anywhere. (And my subconscious decided to throw some shade on a friend of mine, because my subconscious said that Retinz was the best kisser I had had this year. Bwahah.) But it was really nice, because he was an amazing kisser, just like he was the first time I dreamed that I kissed him. "High up on the freshness scale." Apparently. I don't know why I dreamed this, though, because I'm definitely not in the mood for kisses right now, I still have a nasty cold after all.

I lived in the same building as I live in now, but in the dream I lived on the ninth floor instead of the first. Me and my beloved friend Roger Retinz were going to take the elevator down. In the dream one had to cross some kind of lobby to get out of the building. So, me and Retinz went into the elevator, and so did two old people. We stopped on the... fifth floor or something, and a man appeared, he said "we just found a [human] cadaver underneath a couch!" We all got really scared, and even more so when we reached the fourth floor and saw a couch or bed or something with a lot of blood on it. I pressed myself against Retinz, who was holding me, and I said "let's get back to the ninth floor, Roger, please, please, I don't feel safe, I just want to lock myself in!" I felt 100% safe and comfortable in his company. I thought that "if we reach the lobby it will turn into some kind of locked room-murder mystery, AA-style!" Then I dreamed that I wrote down this dream here, and I wrote that I felt so safe and comfortable with him because I had dreamed that me and him had had a really nice time together and that he was the spouse of a sibling of mine in the dream, but it wasn't so, I mixed it up with another dream which wasn't AA-related. The guy who was the spouse of a sibling of mine wasn't Retinz, and in that dream everything was an act, I was an actor on a movie set, which explained why I was the younger sibling.

I was really amused that Pees'lubn called the judge "baby", but I was so out there I don't know for sure if I was dreaming or not. "Hahaha, I would DEFINITELY not want to be called baby by Pees'lubn!"
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quote:
Wooh. xD (And for some reason my first association or what to call it was "yeah, baby, bite me". Uhm, no!?)

Haha, I thought about that too. (Speaking of Aura's quote, I'm actually dressed in a band t-shirt, black hoodie and black sweatpants today, deliberately chosen to honour Aura... her white room-outfit, that is. Although the outfit is in black and pretty chill... Black chill... Blackquill.)
Oh, and I guess a good piece of advice would be to never, ever accept a blowjob from Reus.

Quote:
Hahaha, it would be awesome if it was Rayfa who gave it to him. "This is for your wedding night, buh. ;D" Oh, Amara, you troll. x)

How sweet of her to give him a book she had written all by herself. Such a precious kid.

Quote:

What clown?!

Quote:
Turnabout Storyteller wasn't called Turnabout Storyteller, it was called Turnabout Core.

I see.

Quote:
It went back and forth and landed on a deserted island. I thought "if she wants to get rid of those people it isn't a very clever way, they can easily call for help".

But it'd still be a nuisance for them.

Quote:
We stopped on the... fifth floor or something, and a man appeared, he said "we just found a [human] cadaver underneath a couch!" We all got really scared, and even more so when we reached the fourth floor and saw a couch or bed or something with a lot of blood on it.

Yikes.

Quote:
I thought that "if we reach the lobby it will turned into some kind of locked room-murder mystery, AA-style!"

Would've made for an interesting dream, but not really a preferred way to spend an evening.

Happy Maria

Quote:
What clown?!

:moe:
He's always watching...and laughing...

AHA! AHA! AHA! :moe-laugh:

Quote:
I wouldn't want to be called baby by Pees'lubn

How dare you not want love from Pees'lubn!
The poor guy really needs some lovin'!

Always under appreciated; his songs never a hit
And in the end he always feels like shίt

So go on,don't ignore his pleas!
Unless ya do that,to me you'll just be another flea!

Thank you,no,thank you. Sorry,no encores accepted.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Haha, I thought about that too. (Speaking of Aura's quote, I'm actually dressed in a band t-shirt, black hoodie and black sweatpants today, deliberately chosen to honour Aura... her white room-outfit, that is. Although the outfit is in black and pretty chill... Black chill... Blackquill.)

Haha! Oooh, nice. :D
Quote:
Oh, and I guess a good piece of advice would be to never, ever accept a blowjob from Reus.

x´D My initial reaction to this was to put my hand in front of my mouth and let out a loud, raspy cough-laugh.
Quote:
How sweet of her to give him a book she had written all by herself. Such a precious kid.

D'aaawww. It must have a lot of sentimental value.
Quote:
What clown?!

Eh, things escalated a bit. :/ It ended up with a bunch of people dressed in historical clothing, and then a clown in front of them all who flashed the thumbs up-sign. Then they all turned into porcelain dolls. Luckily the bastard was already safe and snug at home at that point. He might be a prick, but not even he deserves to see that.
Quote:
But it'd still be a nuisance for them.

Yes.
Quote:
Would've made for an interesting dream, but not really a preferred way to spend an evening.

Haha. Yes, exactly, the safety of my apartment would definitely feel better. Remembered a detail. I really wanted Retinz with me, not only because we were good friends and I felt safe in his company, but because I don't have any money left on my mobile (just like IRL at the moment), so if he was there we could use his mobile to check and see when things seemed to be alright again and it would feel safe to leave the apartment.

SC: Sorry, missed that. Only saw the clown-part. And Lubnie, sorry, alright, if you want to call me baby just go ahead now.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
Today is the birthday of the Gramarye's. Yes, all of them. Happy birthday, magicians!

Oh, happy birthday to the Troupe.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haaahahah. Happy, happy birthday, Gramaryes! :b33r: (Almost wrote "happy, happy birthday, bitches", but hey, it's their birthday, I should be nice, and not all of them are bitches.)

I imagined you bursting in on their little birthday party as Duke Nukem for a moment when you said that.

Quote:
Then I thought "hehe, at least he isn't spraying champagne over his crotch".

The guy just wants to get wet down there, don't he.

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Manny and Edgey were both firing lasers at each other,which would somehow defeat Gant. No wonder everyone was confused. The lasers were the colour of the clothes as well,and they were standing atop two opposite buildings.

Sounds like a YTP video.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
There was a wheel with two balloons. Godot was going to pop one of them.

Godot, no.

:godot: *pops it anyway*

Quote:

Oh, Mother Amara Dearest.
...I think I'm starting to understand why Rayfa is so interested in becoming a sex master.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

*bares fangs and bites him*

Quote:

???

Quote:
It had to do with Uendo and his personalities, something about a "core personality", I don't know.

The "core" of the game is back.

Quote:
I thought "if she wants to get rid of those people it isn't a very clever way, they can easily call for help".

The uncleverness is spreading.

Quote:
"I wish I was as small as Apollo! :D", I thought. "I would look so good in a suit if so!" I am... Just... Whatever. You do you, subconscious.

Perhaps your subconscious believes you are a shapeshifter as well.

Quote:
GfM: Retinz is so pathetic. :D
Me: Something of the sorts? xD

This sounds like an actual conversation you had.

Quote:
I don't know why I dreamed this, though, because I'm definitely not in the mood for kisses right now, I still have a nasty cold after all.

Subby cares and wants you to get lots of love and care? :D

Quote:
We stopped on the... fifth floor or something, and a man appeared, he said "we just found a [human] cadaver underneath a couch!"

Funnily enough, my first reaction was ":D" and then "what's it doing there?"

Quote:
I thought that "if we reach the lobby it will turn into some kind of locked room-murder mystery, AA-style!"

Yippeee! :D
Er, I mean, oh no.

Quote:
"Hahaha, I would DEFINITELY not want to be called baby by Pees'lubn!"

I personally wouldn't mind, but he could do to stop screaming "DEATH" every line. I liked him better as the damaran player who came to my house that one time.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Then they all turned into porcelain dolls.

When in doubt, turn it into a doll.

Quote:
And Lubnie,

I read that as "Lub-nie" and thought "Who the hell?"

Well, I didn't have an AA dream in particular, but there was a silly moment where I had a conversation with Subby.
"Not screaming about Ace Attorney anymore?"
"Eh, it was funny last time. I mean I like her..."
"Who?"
*picture of Nick flashes before us*
"Her?"
"Yeah, her. No I meant 'him' but..."
"Maybe this one?"
*picture of Maya*
"Well, I like her too."
"You mean him."
"Her. I mean her."
We laughed. I was startled awake by my alarm, though, so that was the end of it.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:

Wet and sticky. And if it freezes (since it was outside at new year's eve) his crotch will be hard, wet and sticky.

Quote:

Once a troll, never really an un-troll.

Quote:

Oooh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ydaizpWq8

Quote:

It does.

Quote:

:gregory:

Quote:

Misread that as "troll". The word "doll", I mean, not the entire sentence.
Quote:
We laughed.

D'aww.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I imagined you bursting in on their little birthday party as Duke Nukem for a moment when you said that.

Haaahahah. Yeah, why the hell not. Party!
Quote:

Oh I bet he does, that dirty bastard.
Quote:

xD Rebel.
Quote:
Oh, Mother Amara Dearest.
...I think I'm starting to understand why Rayfa is so interested in becoming a sex master.

Amara was probably cheering her on all the time.
Quote:
*bares fangs and bites him*

o_O
Quote:
???

The ugly clown that arrived after he went away.
Quote:

When I half-woke up I thought "well, at least this wasn't the core of the game, like that threesome..."
Quote:
The uncleverness is spreading.

It's an international disease.
Quote:
Perhaps your subconscious believes you are a shapeshifter as well.

Aaah, that makes sense, actually. If other people's subconsciouses could think so, so could mine I guess.
Quote:

Haha, yeah...
Quote:
Subby cares and wants you to get lots of love and care? :D

Awwww. x3 I hope that's why. :D
Quote:

":D"!? What the heck, Rubia! xD Well, it was probably stuffed underneath it by the killer...
Quote:
Yippeee! :D
Er, I mean, oh no.

The heck again! xD
Yes. Oh no. I'm staying in my apartment with my good friend Retinz. xD
Quote:
I personally wouldn't mind, but he could do to stop screaming "DEATH" every line. I liked him better as the damaran player who came to my house that one time.

Yes, that sounds way more pleasant. :)
Quote:

When meeting a clown, turn into a doll. Or turn it into a doll.
Quote:
I read that as "Lub-nie" and thought "Who the hell?"

Eh, you know. That guy.
Quote:
"Not screaming about Ace Attorney anymore?"

xD
Quote:
*picture of Nick flashes before us*
"Her?"

Troll. xD
Quote:
"Yeah, her. No I meant 'him' but..."
"Maybe this one?"
*picture of Maya*
"Well, I like her too."
"You mean him."
"Her. I mean her."

Hahaha. Awww.
Quote:
We laughed. I was startled awake by my alarm, though, so that was the end of it.

That sounded quite sweet and pleasant... Until that damn alarm had to ruin your moment.
GfM wrote:

Hahahaha. xD

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Wet and sticky. And if it freezes (since it was outside at new year's eve) his crotch will be hard, wet and sticky.

But if it freezes, it's gonna be cold. Better get some of his magic fire to warm it up.

Quote:
Quote:

:gregory:

I'm sorry, Dear Holy Father. I shall respect the deceased as they should be. :sad-maya:

Quote:
Quote:

"When in doubt, turn it into a troll" is probably advice of a troll indeed. :javado:

Edit:
WfG wrote:
When meeting a clown, turn into a doll. Or turn it into a doll.

Nick probably should have considered that when he became emotionally scarred by Moe's puns.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
The ugly clown that arrived after he went away.

But you can't just fail to mention that in the original post about the dream and then come and casually mention a damn clown from nowhere x'D

Quote:
Until that damn alarm had to ruin your moment.

But that's what they do best! The alarm on my phone is some soft melody to kind of lure me into not feeling devastated when I hear it, but I can't recall the last time I was waken up by an alarm and my immediate thought wasn't "Noooooo NOOOOO I DON'T WANNA" :viola:

Quote:
But if it freezes, it's gonna be cold.

Egads! :udgey:

Quote:
I'm sorry, Dear Holy Father. I shall respect the deceased as they should be. :sad-maya:

Aw. Surely he'll forgive his dear granddaughter :3

Quote:
"When in doubt, turn it into a troll" is probably advice of a troll indeed. :javado:

Yes. And then stay a troll forever. To erase any doubt, I mean.

[Whip the cream!]

But if it freezes, it's gonna be cold. Better get some of his magic fire to warm it up.

No fire too close to the crotch, though!
Quote:

I think so too. :javado:
Quote:
Nick probably should have considered that when he became emotionally scarred by Moe's puns.

I wish he knew about it... :/
Quote:
But you can't just fail to mention that in the original post about the dream and then come and casually mention a damn clown from nowhere x'D

Haaahahahah. x´D But it didn't have anything to do with Retinz... Or... alright, I shouldn't have done it like I did. xD
Quote:
But that's what they do best! The alarm on my phone is some soft melody to kind of lure me into not feeling devastated when I hear it, but I can't recall the last time I was waken up by an alarm and my immediate thought wasn't "Noooooo NOOOOO I DON'T WANNA" :viola:

Mmmmhm... They may try some tricks and gimmicks to fool you, but your reaction will never be anything else than that one.

Quote:

There are countless of innuendos behind that sentence just waiting, I can feel it.

Quote:
But it didn't have anything to do with Retinz... Or... alright, I shouldn't have done it like I did. xD

Talking about it in a handwave as if one was expected to know about its existence? No. No you shouldn't. :redd: (I wouldn't find the whole ordeal remotely as funny if it wasn't because it was about a fucking clown)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
There are countless of innuendos behind that sentence just waiting, I can feel it.

Yes... and fire crotch being the simplest and most innocent one, probably.
Quote:
Talking about it in a handwave as if one was expected to know about its existence? No. No you shouldn't. :redd: (I wouldn't find the whole ordeal remotely as funny if it wasn't because it was about a fucking clown)

*Waits out a laughing/coughing fit* N... no. No. I don't know what I thought, like "alright now they know there was a clown involved, but it didn't affect Reus", I don't know. xD (Me neither.)

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Let us count the ways!

"But that's where the hottest part is, babe."

"It's a bit dark out. How about I light up your night?"

"If it gets any hotter in here, something's gonna ignite. Don't ya wanna find out?"

"If you play with fire, you're gonna get some flame."

And last but not least,

"You ever heard of a Phoenix Down? I got some. Yeah, they're real. I can show you if you'd like."

[Whip the cream!]

Oh, rawrr. :hotti: They all sound very tempting.

"If it gets any hotter in here, something's gonna ignite. Don't ya wanna find out?" was my favourite, hahahah.

Bless you, Rubia.

[Whip the cream!]

"Wanna blow out my fire?"

"You know the hottest thing about fire? The harder you blow, the harder it dances."

[Whip the cream!]

:gant-clap:

"Just watch out for my flamethrower... Unless that's what you like."

Glorious, my friends. Glorious.

This reminded me of all the igniter-jazz in AJ, so...

Spoiler: Every man has an igniter - A copy-paste innuendo-story
Ema:
I'll have to look into
igniters a bit more later.

Trucy:
Good luck!

Apollo:
(I'd like to know a bit more
about igniters myself...)

** Igniter added to
the Court Record. **

Apollo:
(...Not to mention there was
an igniter placed just inside
the sound hole.)

Phoenix:
Every man has an igniter
inside him.

Apollo:
...Excuse me?

Phoenix:
Find Daryan Crescend's
igniter... and set it off.

Apollo:
(Fightin' time, Justice.
If you blow this one...)

Apollo:
(...he'll be out of your
hands for good...)

Trucy:
Go for it, Apollo!

Daryan:
What, and this igniter's
supposed to come "burn" me up?

Judge:
The moment this "igniter" of
yours turns out to be a dud...

Judge:
...is the moment this
cross-examination ends.

Apollo:
*TAKE THAT!*

Judge:
...This is your igniter?

Daryan:
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Daryan:
So, exactly how am I suppose [sic]
to react to that?

Apollo:
(Ack! He's not flustered at
all! I picked a dud...)

[Whip the cream!]

Hahahah ohhh! :redd:

Of all things, the "sound hole" is what killed me. Goodness, Apollo.

Daryan was taking a bath. Meanwhile, some kid was hanging around outside his apartment block and somehow worked out that a Daryan lived there and made his way in, all the way into Daryan's hall. Daryan heard someone was there and emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his hips to tell the kid to beat it.

Nahyuta getting married, he had a white, ornamental forehead piece with a red gemstone. He would aalways wear the forehead jewelry he usually has, though, so that day he wore that as a necklace instead.

Happy Maria

Today I had a dream that the game was getting more educational. And not just normal educational,they were teaching stuff you could only understand with a degree in Science. They were renovating stuff,and I went and took a look around.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Daryan was taking a bath. Meanwhile, some kid was hanging around outside his apartment block and somehow worked out that a Daryan lived there and made his way in, all the way into Daryan's hall. Daryan heard someone was there and emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his hips to tell the kid to beat it.

What the hell is it with kids bothering Daryan? xD
Quote:
Nahyuta getting married, he had a white, ornamental forehead piece with a red gemstone. He would aalways wear the forehead jewelry he usually has, though, so that day he wore that as a necklace instead.

Aaah, that sounds really pretty! :3 You should draw it, haha. I like the detail that he always wear his forehead jewelry. :)
Today I had a dream that the game was getting more educational. And not just normal educational,they were teaching stuff you could only understand with a degree in Science.

Tsk. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

---

Some guy drank apple juice from a small jug. "Wait, isn't that Retinz'...?" I thought. But I don't think he stole it on purpose.

I thought "what if Uendo/Kisegawa/Patches passes out when [???] - Owen, the poor boy, would be traumatized!" I seem to recall that the situation would be a situation where it wouldn't be very strange if one passed out, or if it was something that even induced unconsciousness. Right now I can only think "while being under an anaesthetic", but I don't know if that was it, or if it was something my mind just made up now.

I know I dreamed something about Dhurke, and I'm sure it was something sweet.
Amara might have been there two, it's possible that it was a dream about them being a cute couple.

"Hehe. Godot must think Retinz is a disgrace." And "what should I do if it became a coffee war? It would be wrong and unethical not to be team Godot, but I love myself a good latte." Battle it out boys, I won't touch it with a ten foot stick.

Quote:
What the hell is it with kids bothering Daryan? xD

Indeed? xD

Quote:
Aaah, that sounds really pretty! :3 You should draw it, haha. I like the detail that he always wear his forehead jewelry. :)

It was ^^ Haha, yeah, I kinda feel like doing that. Mm. (Reads the word "forehead", imagines Apollo with forehead jewelry. ... He could fit a large gemstone.)

Quote:
Some guy drank apple juice from a small jug. "Wait, isn't that Retinz'...?" I thought. But I don't think he stole it on purpose.

Stole it?
Edit: Aa, haha, I got it now. Missed the '.

Quote:
"Hehe. Godot must think Retinz is a disgrace."

This had me very confused for a moment before I continued reading and saw it was about the coffee. Why would Godot have a specific opinion on Retinz and why would it be that? xD
Oo, Go Godot, go. (I read somewhere someone mentioning "cacao and cayenne pepper coffee", I didn't get the specifics but I tried just stirring down cayenne pepper and cacao powder along with the ground coffee when making today (the coffee itself was rather mediocre anyway. It was rather funny. Not too prominent but the cayenne added a fun little twist. But of course, pure black coffee will always be the best) :godot:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Indeed? xD

The worst thing is that it feels way too fitting. xD
Quote:
(Reads the word "forehead", imagines Apollo with forehead jewelry. ... He could fit a large gemstone.)

Tsst. How, uh, Apollo.
Quote:
Stole it?

From Retinz, I think it belonged to him.
Quote:
This had me very confused for a moment before I continued reading and saw it was about the coffee. Why would Godot have a specific opinion on Retinz and why would it be that? xD

Haaahaha! xD He is a bit of a disgrace, but nah, I don't think Godot gives a damn about him as a person.
Quote:
Oo, Go Godot, go.

I think a combo would be tasty as hell. Latte made with some really strong Godot-blend. Yum, strong and creamy at the same time. But as if Godot would ever allow it. :/
Quote:
(I read somewhere someone mentioning "cacao and cayenne pepper coffee", I didn't get the specifics but I tried just stirring down cayenne pepper and cacao powder along with the ground coffee when making today (the coffee itself was rather mediocre anyway. It was rather funny. Not too prominent but the cayenne added a fun little twist. But of course, pure black coffee will always be the best) :godot:

That sounds quite funny indeed, I'd like to try it sometime. Hard to go wrong with a hint of chili. Heheh, well, team "strong but creamy" but I don't say no to pure, black coffee either. :godot:

Quote:
The worst thing is that it feels way too fitting. xD

It does, doesn't it? And him arguing with kids is probably really entertaining to watch. Oh dearyan.

Quote:
Tsst. How, uh, Apollo.

Oh, very.

Quote:
From Retinz, I think it belonged to him.

Yes yes. I edited my earlier post, I didn't see the ' at first. "Hey, isn't that Retinz over there drinking apple juice? It must be stolen! :O"

Quote:
I think a combo would be tasty as hell. Latte made with some really strong Godot-blend. Yum, strong and creamy at the same time. But as if Godot would ever allow it. :/

Mm, I doubt that. On the other hand, his coffee is probably so full of flavour that it feels like a solid entity on its own :godot:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
It does, doesn't it? And him arguing with kids is probably really entertaining to watch. Oh dearyan.

Yeah, I'd like to watch such a scene. Dearyan-dara.
Quote:
Yes yes. I edited my earlier post, I didn't see the ' at first. "Hey, isn't that Retinz over there drinking apple juice? It must be stolen! :O"

Ahaa, okay! Hahaha, of course that's the natural conclusion when one sees that. "He... didn't do it on purpose, did he?"
Quote:
Mm, I doubt that. On the other hand, his coffee is probably so full of flavour that it feels like a solid entity on its own :godot:

Meheheh. You have a point, it probably is. :godot:

Going for Miles wrote:
Meanwhile, some kid was hanging around outside his apartment block and somehow worked out that a Daryan lived there and made his way in, all the way into Daryan's hall.

It's popular to kids to find a Daryan, it seems. Too bad he's not good with them.

Quote:

Yo, dog. I heard you like gems on your forehead, so I put a gem on an ornament on your forehead while you wear your forehead piece around your neck.

Today I had a dream that the game was getting more educational. And not just normal educational,they were teaching stuff you could only understand with a degree in Science. They were renovating stuff,and I went and took a look around.

Ema Skye: Ace Forensic Scientist.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

I made the same mistake as GfM. xP "Why would Retinz steal apple juice?"

Quote:
I thought "what if Uendo/Kisegawa/Patches passes out when [???] - Owen, the poor boy, would be traumatized!"

Spoiler:
Well, considering what had happened in this case...

Quote:
I know I dreamed something about Dhurke, and I'm sure it was something sweet.
Amara might have been there two, it's possible that it was a dream about them being a cute couple.

Spoiler:
I do see them as the best couple of that game.

...if only some of your previous dreams didn't ruin her image for me. xd

Quote:
"what should I do if it became a coffee war? It would be wrong and unethical not to be team Godot, but I love myself a good latte."

Team Godot all the way. Lattes are ok for me, but there's something elegant about pure black coffee.

Going for Miles wrote:
(Reads the word "forehead", imagines Apollo with forehead jewelry. ... He could fit a large gemstone.)

What a dork. :D

Quote:
(I read somewhere someone mentioning "cacao and cayenne pepper coffee", I didn't get the specifics but I tried just stirring down cayenne pepper and cacao powder along with the ground coffee when making today (the coffee itself was rather mediocre anyway. It was rather funny. Not too prominent but the cayenne added a fun little twist. But of course, pure black coffee will always be the best) :godot:

I never thought those two could work together. :eh?:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Hahaha, of course that's the natural conclusion when one sees that. "He... didn't do it on purpose, did he?"

With apple juice of all things.

Oh, thanks Subby. :/ I happened to rewatch that old Phoenix Wrong with Nick, Edgey, and Larry grooving to the beat of "What is Love?" and you show me a NSFW dream where Edgeworth is my charming prince to save me from an evil witch who locked me up in a torture chamber so she can collect my uh, "essence"?
Spoiler: nsfw
Tagged for the rapey scene where the witch tried to suck away my life force or something through my crotch(?) and for the gratuituous sex scene after I was saved.

But at least we got away cruising in his car. But that was probably where the sex scene took place...

Come on. At least give me something with them as the three Musketeers. It doesn't have to be nsfw either.
Ah, well.

Quote:
It's popular to kids to find a Daryan, it seems. Too bad he's not good with them.

Yes. And that they're not good with him.

Quote:
Yo, dog. I heard you like gems on your forehead, so I put a gem on an ornament on your forehead while you wear your forehead piece around your neck.

Ah thanks homie. What's crack-a-lackin'?

Quote:
Team Godot all the way. Lattes are ok for me, but there's something elegant about pure black coffee.

:b33r:

Quote:
What a dork. :D

Yup! :D

Quote:
I never thought those two could work together. :eh?:

Never thought of it myself either. On the other hand, chili and chocolate is a common combination, so why not cayenne ^^

Quote:
Come on. At least give me something with them as the three Musketeers. It doesn't have to be nsfw either.
Ah, well.

Oh. Oh my. What an experience :udgey:

[Whip the cream!]

I made the same mistake as GfM. xP "Why would Retinz steal apple juice?"

Hahaha... He was bored, nothing better to do. With a *flick* and a *swoosh*... And the juice is his.
Quote:
Spoiler:
I do see them as the best couple of that game.

...if only some of your previous dreams didn't ruin her image for me. xd

Spoiler:
So do I. x3 Or ah hm, the Inmees are great as well. <3 Love them all.

...hahah dammit, Amara.

Quote:

Good. Be on his side. Godot is coffee after all. He'll most likely win anyway. I just love latte so much... Oooh, and ice latte... Yum... But pure black coffee. Yes please, that too. (Even though I'll keep on taking it with milk when there is any.)

Disclaimer: Latte isn't necessarily my favourite, but between that and black coffee... What I adore is also fiiine, strong brewed coffee (that GfM treats me to from time to time hehe) but with soy/wheat milk... Yesss.
Quote:

...of all things. Hahah. I wonder why that became a thing for him, stealing apple juice. And maybe accidentally.
Quote:
Oh, thanks Subby. :/ I happened to rewatch that old Phoenix Wrong with Nick, Edgey, and Larry grooving to the beat of "What is Love?" and you show me a NSFW dream where Edgeworth is my charming prince to save me from an evil witch who locked me up in a torture chamber so she can collect my uh, "essence"?

Oh dear... Rubia-Subby, that's just not nice. Don't do that to the poor pom. And oh my gosh, that witch! What a complete bastard. At least you were saved.
Quote:
Ah, well.

Haha. "NSFW optional".

Quote:
What I adore is also fiiine, strong brewed coffee (that GfM treats me to from time to time hehe)

:tea-set: Oh, snapplecakes! It's soooo foine! (Sorry, I just finished 4-2. Damnit, Wocky.)

[Whip the cream!]

Tahaha! You should treat Wocky to some coffee too.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Ah thanks homie. What's crack-a-lackin'?

The most beautiful of marriages. ^^

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Spoiler:
So do I. x3 Or ah hm, the Inmees are great as well. <3 Love them all.

...hahah dammit, Amara.

Oh yes. The Inmees are really sweet too.
Spoiler: 6-3
Best tearful farewell from an AA case, I'll say.

Quote:
Quote:

...of all things. Hahah. I wonder why that became a thing for him, stealing apple juice. And maybe accidentally.

It sure seems like an accident, what with a trick of the eye.

Quote:
Quote:
Ah, well.

Haha. "NSFW optional".

Nsfw is fine with me, but why do I have to get involved? >~> This is as bad as when I dreamed I made an nsfw dating sim with some of the cast.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Hypa gangsta.

[Whip the cream!]

Oh yes. The Inmees are really sweet too.
Spoiler: 6-3
Best tearful farewell from an AA case, I'll say.

Spoiler:
*closes eyes and nods with a sentimental look on my face*

Quote:
It sure seems like an accident, what with a trick of the eye.

-*sips* Sorry, man, I thought it was my jug.
-Where's your jug, then, I can't see one?
-I, uh, forgot it at home.
Quote:
Nsfw is fine with me, but why do I have to get involved? >~> This is as bad as when I dreamed I made an nsfw dating sim with some of the cast.

Haha. I feel you there, with the "it's fine, but why do I have to get involved?" Oh my gosh... xD Yes, that's bad.

Quote:

Aww, yes. (Well, there is that kind of coffee with butter in it called bullet coffee/bulletproof coffee... Luckily I'd never do such a thing, not to coffee, and not to him.)
Quote:
The most beautiful of marriages. ^^

Correct. :3

I tried drawing Nahyuta with his headpiece:
Spoiler:
Just pretend it's not that wonky and more elegant and intricate xD
(While I was drawing it I listened to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c which has the words "Say money", which I misheard as "Sadmadhi". You're a rich monk, and you've gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway. You can rely on the old Sadmadhi, you can rely on the old Sadmadhi, it's a bitch-monk, and it's gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway. Sadmadhi but it won't get you too far, get you too far...

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Aww, yes. (Well, there is that kind of coffee with butter in it called bullet coffee/bulletproof coffee... Luckily I'd never do such a thing, not to coffee, and not to him.)

I can't decide whether it sounds interesting or terrible.
Quote:
I tried drawing Nahyuta with his headpiece:

Awww, it's so prettyyyyyy. :edgey: Perfect headpiece for a wedding. You look stunning, Yuty!
Quote:
(While I was drawing it I listened to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c which has the words "Say money", which I misheard as "Sadmadhi". You're a rich monk, and you've gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway. You can rely on the old Sadmadhi, you can rely on the old Sadmadhi, it's a bitch-monk, and it's gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway. Sadmadhi but it won't get you too far, get you too far...

Haaahahaha, Polecat shouldn't sing that one at the wedding. xD Two Princes is much more fitting, yes.
Page 339 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby