Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 340 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Hee hee. Stunning, stunning monk.

Yeah, that might be awkward. (Also reminds me of when I had to look up the lyrics for a song I had heard on the radio earlier that day, because the singer had sung "cool cat", apparently, but I heard "Polecat" (the song was in Swedish so it sounded even more like the "name")) Stick to that and "Hey ya", Polecat dearest.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Hee hee. Stunning, stunning monk.

Stunning monk Sahdmadhi.
Quote:
Yeah, that might be awkward. (Also reminds me of when I had to look up the lyrics for a song I had heard on the radio earlier that day, because the singer had sung "cool cat", apparently, but I heard "Polecat" (the song was in Swedish so it sounded even more like the "name")) Stick to that and "Hey ya", Polecat dearest.

Songs about Yuty and Poley, haha... Yes, those two are way more suiting, my friend.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
I tried drawing Nahyuta with his headpiece:
Spoiler:
Just pretend it's not that wonky and more elegant and intricate xD

He's byutyful.

Quote:
'cause you know it don't matter anyway.

"Let it go and move on."
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pretty pretty monk. I bet he has amazing collarbones.
Quote:
"Let it go and move on."

Precisely. Ain't nothing gotta break my stride (...) I gotta keep on movin' let it go and move on~ Damn, everything I listen to right now seems to be about him.

[Whip the cream!]

Yutiful, yutiful monk. <3 He's got l-e-g-s! I was about to say "I bet he has amazing everything" but that sounds... Ahh, b-yuty...
Quote:
Precisely. Ain't nothing gotta break my stride (...) I gotta keep on movin' let it go and move on~ Damn, everything I listen to right now seems to be about him.

Bahaha. Earlier today I listened to that one and thought about Yuty, and I thought "ain't nothing gonna break Yuty's stride", don't know why, but it all comes back. (And I listened to that just a moment ago...)
Rubia wrote:
He's byutyful.

Sly edit. x)

Apollo and Trucy were investigating in some new game. It had very little interactivity, barely anything in the office they were in was clickable save for a large safe or something below a desk. Trucy crawled into it once and then she was gonna do it again.
Apollo: I don't think you should crawl into the Tent Humpernuck. Thanks for the ten bars, though (something she had found in the safe, sorry I mean the Tent Humpernuck, the first time she went into it).
I don't remember what she answered.

Happy Maria

What is tent huppernickel anyway?

That I don't know, but a Tent Humpernuck is apparently a safe, or at least that specific safe. I kinda feel the urge to start referring to safes (saves?) as "humpernucks", too bad the fleeting amusement probably wouldn't be worth the amount of explanation required.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Apollo and Trucy were investigating in some new game. It had very little interactivity, barely anything in the office they were in was clickable save for a large safe or something below a desk. Trucy crawled into it once and then she was gonna do it again.
Apollo: I don't think you should crawl into the Tent Humpernuck. Thanks for the ten bars, though (something she had found in the safe, sorry I mean the Tent Humpernuck, the first time she went into it).
I don't remember what she answered.

No, gosh Trucy. Everyone knows one shouldn't crawl into Tent Humpernucks, at least not more than once.
Going for Miles wrote:
I kinda feel the urge to start referring to safes (saves?) as "humpernucks", too bad the fleeting amusement probably wouldn't be worth the amount of explanation required.

I love the Humpernuck Ending from 999, hit me right where it hurts.

---

I tried to remember what I dreamed about Roger Retinz and television... Hm... te-le-vi-sion... What did he do, what kind of show was it? I couldn't remember it, but I got an image of him in a boat, leaning to the side and caressing some sea creature (I was still kinda sleeping, and I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with the original dream). "I hope that's not a dangerous shark, that would definitely be Stoopidest Catch. Perhaps that's why he was leaning on a huge rubber shark in one dream. I don't think he'd dare caress a shark anyway."

"Apollo's objection wasn't enough." It wasn't the world's fugliest objection that GfM dreamed about once, but I imagine it sounded kinda similar, because it was a voice that someone made deeper than it was, and rather strained. Very ugly.

Spoiler: NSFW
Yuty having a little bit of fun with himself. I let him have his privacy, wouldn't want to embarass him and I'm not a voyeur. But it was really cyut, he seemed to be in such a good mood. :)

Quote:
I love the Humpernuck Ending from 999, hit me right where it hurts.

Haah. So sad, the Humpernuck ending.

Spoiler: Case 4-2 quotes with "safe" changed to "humpernuck"
Apollo:
(Wocky's medical chart was
hidden inside a humpernuck...)

Apollo:
Not surprising given that it
was fired into a metal humpernuck.

Found in the Meraktis Clinic
humpernuck. Squished from impact
with the back of the humpernuck.

Apollo:
That was one tough humpernuck.

Apollo:
(Now why would someone shoot
a bullet into a humpernuck?)
Trucy:
I'm starting to think that the
police never looked inside
that humpernuck.

Apollo:
...The bullet in that humpernuck
proves one fact:
A pistol was fired in that
office on that day.
And at the time of the firing,
the humpernuck was open.
The humpernuck which contained
the top-secret chart.

Judge:
Do you think someone was
threatening Dr. Meraktis?
In order to open the humpernuck?

Alita:
Quick, open your humpernuck!
Give it to me!

Quote:
I couldn't remember it, but I got an image of him in a boat, leaning to the side and caressing some sea creature (I was still kinda sleeping, and I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with the original dream). "I hope that's not a dangerous shark, that would definitely be Stoopidest Catch.

Tsshahaha. Maybe he followed his own advice and got on a toona boat?

Quote:
"Apollo's objection wasn't enough." It wasn't the world's fugliest objection that GfM dreamed about once, but I imagine it sounded kinda similar, because it was a voice that someone made deeper than it was, and rather strained. Very ugly.

Oh no.

Quote:
Spoiler: NSFW

:)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
spoiler=Case 4-2 quotes with "safe" changed to "humpernuck"

Hahaha, that gave me a good chuckle. Humpernuckle.
Quote:
Tsshahaha. Maybe he followed his own advice and got on a toona boat?

Hahahah, perhaps that's what he did! "Alright, if those two won't go on a toona boat I will!" He looked rather pleased...
Quote:
Oh no.

Oh yes. Oh no.

Someone's gotta get on the toona boat. Wow, he sure keeps himself busy.

[Whip the cream!]

Exactly. He sure does! What is it, coaffee, toona boats, prodoocer, cooking show, that spoilery thing, circus, stripping?

Happy Maria

Hupper Nuck is my favourite AJ character. So underrated. Sorry for blowing your mind with my unpopular opinion

[Whip the cream!]

Nah, my mind isn't blown. I rather like him too, even though I prefer Polecat and Timmari. (Edited him away at first since he's from AAI, but I got a guilty conscience.)

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Polecat and Timmari (although he's from AAI) are great, but nothing wrong with Hupper Nuck either. I googled and saw that Humpernick is a last name. Great. "Humpernick?! I barely know her!" :nick-sweat:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
"Humpernick?! I barely know her!" :nick-sweat:

Tssshahah, good one. And, how interesting to have Humpernick as a last name.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Polecat and Timmari (although he's from AAI) are great, but nothing wrong with Hupper Nuck either. I googled and saw that Humpernick is a last name. Great. "Humpernick?! I barely know her!" :nick-sweat:

The worst name in history is Phuc Dat Bich. Look it up it's true

[Whip the cream!]

SC: What a gangsta name.

---

Dozed for a bit. Unpleasant to wake up from (drowsy), but my cold is aaalmost gone, so hopefully I'll be more alert soon. I had some dreamlets.

Klavier and a (dead, but she was very much alive in the dream) Swedish author were in a car, Klavier was driving. Someone said that something about it wasn't fit for them. "...especially not for a lead singer", Klavier continued, tongue-in-cheek. He was referring to her (apparently she was a lead singer too, learned that today).

Some man who looked like a hobo (but he wasn't one, he might have been one earlier in his life) knocked on "hobo"-Phoenix' door. He asked him if he could take care of his three kids real quick. Phoenix did so, and this was the beginning of a wonderful friendship, and Phoenix babysat his kids now and then, Trucy liked to play with them. One day the guy joked that Phoenix should give Rayfa his (Phoenix', not the other man's) authograph. Phoenix was all "yeah, she'd toootally appreciate that".

Yuty had a really nasty stomachache, something he ate didn't sit right with him. He bent forward a bit in pain. He should probably rest.

Someone was talking with Apollo about all the things Apollo smoked; the hookah, cigarettes, weed, fir twigs... "But to reach the troo real magic I have to vape as well", Apollo said. He wants it all.

Nahyuta can drink up to six cups of coffee a day. He doesn't drink coffee everyday, but when he does he likes to indulge.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quote:
Klavier and a (dead, but she was very much alive in the dream) Swedish author were in a car, Klavier was driving. Someone said that something about it wasn't fit for them. "...especially not for a lead singer", Klavier continued, tongue-in-cheek. He was referring to her (apparently she was a lead singer too, learned that today).

Quote:
Phoenix did so, and this was the beginning of a wonderful friendship, and Phoenix babysat his kids now and then, Trucy liked to play with them.

Squee.

Quote:
Someone was talking with Apollo about all the things Apollo smoked; the hookah, cigarettes, weed, fir twigs... "But to reach the troo real magic I have to vape as well", Apollo said. He wants it all.

He wants it all and he wants it now.

Quote:
Nahyuta can drink up to six cups of coffee a day. He doesn't drink coffee everyday, but when he does he likes to indulge.

:D

Happy Maria

Quote:

Does he also want cancer then? Because if so the troo real magic is not something worth reaching. Don't smoke,don't do drags,brush you teeth,and stay in school even after you graduate.

This message has been brought to you from the Illuminati ΔΔΔ

Quote:

He needs to drink eleventeen more. Yes that's a real number look it up

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

That authour, one of the bands she sang in was called Ruhr (couldn't find it on Youtube though), made me think of 7rör imago.
Quote:
He wants it all and he wants it now.

Of course he does. Indulge!
SC wrote:
Does he also want cancer then? Because if so the troo real magic is not something worth reaching. Don't smoke,don't do drags,brush you teeth,and stay in school even after you graduate.

Aw, don't rain on his parade. (Even though I agree, but since he smokes so many different things I don't think he smokes thaaat many cigarettes, at least not compared to what he would smoke if it wasn't for e-cig (troo, real pleasure for me), hookah (also troo real pleasure when I think about it), fir twigs (troo real fir twigs) and weed (troo, real Stonerpollo).
Quote:
He needs to drink eleventeen more.

No, don't go Godot light-light, Yuty. Unless you want it. Then go ahead. (But he'd probably get a stomach ache again.)

Quote:
don't do drags

Do drag, not drags. This message has been brought to you by The Adorable Lola Husky aka Godot, Ingrid Blooms aka Klavier Gavin, Pearl aka Apollo Justice, and Apollo aka Pearl Fey. :godot: :klavier: :apollo: :pearl:

Quote:
That authour, one of the bands she sang in was called Ruhr (couldn't find it on Youtube though), made me think of 7rör imago.

Neato. If I ever had a band, I'd want it to be called 7rör imago. Because that would make Aura one of our fans posthaste.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Do drag, not drags. This message has been brought to you by The Adorable Lola Husky aka Godot, Ingrid Blooms aka Klavier Gavin, Pearl aka Apollo Justice, and Apollo aka Pearl Fey. :godot: :klavier: :apollo: :pearl:

:b33r: The Adorable Lola Husky is so damn cool. xD But I love them all.

And do drugs, not drags. //Apollo, Simon and his family, Herman Crab
Quote:
Neato. If I ever had a band, I'd want it to be called 7rör imago. Because that would make Aura one of our fans posthaste.

Heck yes! :D I love that band name, hahah.

Happy Maria

Care to fill me in on that band name? I'm not cool enough to be a Swede

[Whip the cream!]

Rör means pipe. As for the band name's history I'll leave it to the other Swede. :-P

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Care to fill me in on that band name? I'm not cool enough to be a Swede

Aah, it was a dream-thing, in one of my old white room-dreams it was said that Aura had a band-t-shirt saying "7rör imago". It's not an actual band, though.

[Whip the cream!]

Rör also means stirring, as well as touching, as well as moving.

Correct! (In this particular case, though, with Aura's t-shirt, it meant pipe). And that concludes today's lesson in random Swedish words! :edgey:

Happy Maria

I wasn't asking who would replace Lang if he left,but then I was constantly bullied. In return,I poked someone in the butt with a pen.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
I wasn't asking who would replace Lang if he left,but then I was constantly bullied. In return,I poked someone in the butt with a pen.

Mess with SC and you get poked in the butt with a pen. That'll teach 'em.

---

Realized I had forgotten one of Retinz' jobs yesterday, aside from the TV stoodio, the café, the troo, real..., the toona boat, the circus, the stripping and the cooking show - his moosical Great Ballz on Fire.

I had a share of dreams and I'm not disappointed with them. What I'm kinda disappointed with is that I didn't get some old school-dream, and with characters I haven't dreamed about for a while, since me and GfM were reminiscing about old AA-dreams for hours last night (and talked about fugly dreams, which would be fun to have, it's been a while, and the potential of the subconscious overall). Ah well.

I dreamed about that place where Nahyuta and Timmari stopped by to have a meal when they were driving to that cabin Timmari rented for them. It was nothing special, the dream, it just stated that the fish fillet in the fish and chips Yuty ordered was pretty large, so it would sate him properly. But it was a nice dream even so (and the food looked yummy, I like fish and chips), since I like dreaming about those two, and Yuty looked very pleased as he was eating. Didn't get to know what Timmari ordered this time either, though.

"The fact that dad managed to save my brother and I from drowning is a wonder." The thought about that situation went straight to his heart.

Diego sitting by a table eating pancakes and berries.

If Yuty is bored with a task (unless it's urgent) he reeaally draaags it ooout... Very slowly. He doesn't even think about it himself, he just does it. The same goes for things he disapproves with in some way (since my subconscious had already been to that place they stopped by, it took that bathroom he didn't like as an example, such as; give the sink a light, annoyed kick because it looks shabby and is therefore disliked, just sigh for a bit because the place looks so overall unpleasant, etc.) So the "task" can be anything, my subconscious gave me another example - don't feel like going out in the cold, but have to? Dress in warm clothes really slowly and so on. It's contraproductive, but he does it anyway. It's very "smoke break-worthy" my dream said - if you hang out with Yuty and he starts acting like that it's the perfect opportunity for a smoke break. "Timmari doesn't smoke, no? No. But Apollo does, so he can do it."

I dreamed that GfM had dreamed about some character I like, so I was glad that they had dreamed about him. (That's the only thing I know - it was a male character.)

Also, something with Reuretinz and a word such as "toona" - "stoopid" - "troo" - "prodoocer"... But it was another word, and I don't remember which it was.

Edit: Ah, remembered another thing! Yuty was the one who proposed, regarding his and Timmari's wedding. Very sweet.

...and yet another. Me and GfM were hanging out, we listened to music, one of the songs was The Naked Masked Magician, and GfM said something about a part in it they really liked. I agreed. I remembered this dream becawse I'm listening to it right now.

How many stoopid times have I edited this now!? I also dreamed. About. That dream I had had when Retinz' co-workers just knew his and "Bunny's" relationship was a sham because Retinz "hates rodents", I dreamed that I thought about it and thought "the 'hates rodents'-part" probably comes from that time in VLR when Lagomorph (bunny) gets called a rodent and protests. But I already suspected that.

The dumbest part of all is was that when I woke up I was disappointed for "not having any dreams tonight". :punch-ben:

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

I remember a bit more. There was a school and every now and then they'd get treadmills combined with a football goal (or soccer whatever). I also pushed someone off a building and they fell on a roof so there the pen isn't the worst part haters :)

Quote:
"The fact that dad managed to save my brother and I from drowning is a wonder." The thought about that situation went straight to his heart.

Ohhhhh. <3

Quote:
Diego sitting by a table eating pancakes and berries.

Yeah you just try to sit there and look innocent. Not gonna say "aww", not gonna...

Quote:
such as; give the sink a light, annoyed kick because it looks shabby and is therefore disliked,

Oi, kicking sinks is not becoming of a monk :D

Quote:
"Timmari doesn't smoke, no? No. But Apollo does, so he can do it."

How convenient.

Quote:
Yuty was the one who proposed, regarding his and Timmari's wedding. Very sweet.

Beep! Meep! Sweet!

Quote:
probably comes from that time in VLR when Lagomorph (bunny) gets called a rodent and protests. But I already suspected that.

At first I understood it as Retinz hates rodents because Lagomorph is so annoying and was like oh, he played VLR?

---
Zak had given Apollo various tasks to see if he was fitting to take care of Trucy (not like a parent, but like he did when they investigated together and he went to the concert with her etc). Eh, probably better than himself, in any case.

Me and WG was reading something or looking at something together, I don't know if it was in a game or something but it had to do with when Apollo made a silly face in the white room, so we were kinda anticipating it because we found it funny. When that part came, I was gonna do the silly face, and when it drew nearer, I glanced at WG and saw that he, of course, also had his hands hovering around his face, prepared to pull a silly face. So then that part came around and we both did the silly face.

Happy Maria

Which silly face was it? I'm a journalist writing an article for Silly Dumb Faces Ltd. Can I interview you about your funny faces?

And who is this Lagomorph! Is he from 37 x 27?

This silly face.
Spoiler: a picture of a kid

Quote:
And who is this Lagomorph! Is he from 37 x 27?

Quote:
probably comes from that time in VLR when Lagomorph (bunny)

Quote:
Lagomorph is so annoying and was like oh, he played VLR?

From the looks of it, Lagomorph is from something called "VLR" which can be played. Most likely a game. I don't know what 37 x 27 is.

Happy Maria

That might have been a bit too subtle,actually. Try multiplying 37 into 27, and then making a sequel for that. I wasn't exactly sure about whether it was from that game,you see. I wasn't sure if that's what it stood for.

You were correct, assuming it adds up to what I think it does. If ya think I'm gonna do maths after highschool and in my free time at that, think again :sahwit:

Happy Maria

Multiplication,not addition. :-P

I'd think that opening an online calculator wouldn't take up much time myself,but what do I know? Maybe your internet is super slow when it comes to Maths as well.

Gosh darn it,I do have to play that one day though. Along with a few other AA related games

Haaaaah bother. :-P
No, the real question is, why would I bother opening a calculator and do that multiplication when you've already hinted that it adds up (ohoy) to a game title and roughly judging from the numbers themselves with that in mind I have a pretty solid idea of what it will be? Also, principles ;) What is "Maybe your internet is super slow when it comes to Maths as well" supposed to mean? That I'm super slow when it comes to Maths? Because if that's the case, I can tell you I'm not, I mostly just don't bother with it (nothing to make me write the word "bother" three times in one post like Maths) and we never learned to multiply that kind of numbers in our heads at school.

Quote:
Gosh darn it,I do have to play that one day though. Along with a few other AA related games

Yeah, it's nice. Its sequels as well. Hmm, any specific games in mind? :phoenix:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Ohhhhh. <3

Mmmmm. :acro: <3
Quote:
Yeah you just try to sit there and look innocent. Not gonna say "aww", not gonna...

Me neither... *covers mouth with hand*
Quote:
Oi, kicking sinks is not becoming of a monk :D

He was probably in monkl-mode!
Quote:
Beep! Meep! Sweet!

Yesssie! :D
Quote:
At first I understood it as Retinz hates rodents because Lagomorph is so annoying and was like oh, he played VLR?

Haha! "Oh what a stoopid rodent!!!" And then he ragequit. Thinking of him playing VLR is... no. Not gonna say "aww".
Quote:
Me and WG was reading something or looking at something together, I don't know if it was in a game or something but it had to do with when Apollo made a silly face in the white room, so we were kinda anticipating it because we found it funny. When that part came, I was gonna do the silly face, and when it drew nearer, I glanced at WG and saw that he, of course, also had his hands hovering around his face, prepared to pull a silly face. So then that part came around and we both did the silly face.

Hahaha! x) That sounds like us, alright.

SC: Yes. Play it. It's great. It's the best. <3 VLR as awesome too, but not the rodent. Haven't seen (could only play 999, had to watch VLR) the last one.
Page 340 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby