Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 7 of 8[ 298 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Re: Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma (3DS/Vita/PC, June 28thTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

I had a quick question about this game, if you don't mind. I did some searching of my own and couldn't find anything on this specific topic (meaning the physical 3DS copy) so I'll ask here. Are there any bugs or glitches (like the save bug in VLR) that I should be aware of in the 3DS, physical version of ZLD? I put emphasis on "3DS" and "physical" for good reason.
And I can't check the rest of the thread due to obvious spoiler reasons, before someone suggests that.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

1000% Knight

Google isn't giving me anything except that 3DS is the worst version of the three
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Not much else I can do, since my computer's crap so it wouldn't run ZTD in the first place and it'd be a bit hard to explain why I need to buy a whole new console, being Vita, for one game. A $30 game, I can run by, but a console on top of that, not so much. So 3DS is my only real option here, sadly.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

I've felt worse.

The 3DS version has a noticeable frame-rate drop from time to time, but other than that it runs fine.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

3DS is the inferior version because it's the worst graphically by a good margin but it plays the same

Like "playing a DS game on a 3DS" graphics downgrade? Those kind of graphics?

Blah!

Here are version comparisons that were officially released by Chunsoft. These show off the very first scene in the game, so there's no spoilers (but be careful of recommended videos; I don't see any spoilers myself, but just in case).

3DS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhMZe4FvATI
Vita: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MOuFLxpLVo
PC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZp-uatEL4I

Basically, the 3DS version has lower quality lighting, no antialiasing, no depth of field effect, probably no motion blur, and the textures are reduced quality (you can especially see it in the textures with baked lighting in the background). But otherwise it plays out the same way. I wouldn't say it looks bad enough that you shouldn't play it, but I would definitely recommend a different platform if possible (and it doesn't seem possible in this case).

Blah!

Now there's a video demonstrating some of the new features in The Nonary Games edition of 999:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY6LRBDgeEA

Here's a summary:
  • The Novel mode is basically the exact same text that was in 999, except this time the dialog and narration are together. The dialog isn't novelized, so it's just name "dialog" instead of "dialog", name said.
  • The Novel mode is just text on top of the same imagery that is displayed in Adventure mode. Voice acting still plays out in this mode. It reminds me of how Higurashi looks, except the dialog has character labels.
  • Adventure mode is pure dialog with some extra lines to fill gaps caused by the lack of narration. This seems to mostly involve extra dialog and internal thoughts from Junpei. Note that they don't translate the whole narration into extra dialog; for example, Junpei might mention one thing about a character as they pass by instead of describing their whole appearance (they are walking by him, after all).
  • Sometimes the game will force you into Novel mode.
  • You can turn off the voice acting, but there is no option to use the bleeps from the DS version.
  • There is a timeline view, but unfortunately you can see the whole timeline from the start of the game. Since there aren't as many branches as VLR and ZTD, this could reveal minor spoilers if you take a look at where the timeline goes.

Adventure mode feels like it could be a bit annoying because that extra dialog might come off as a bit stilted. But that's probably because a first person only viewpoint is a bit unusual in fiction, where the character is talking to themselves.

The HD character drawings look a bit odd, but that's probably for the same reason as Ace Attorney HD: they were drawn to be turned into small scale pixel art, not to be the final art shown.

Otherwise, it looks like a great version of the game for those who have not played the DS version!

The video game boy; the one who wins

I can't deal with Junpei's voice. He sounds like... a grown man rather than a goofy boy, and that is just wrong for me xD
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

I'm actually pretty fond of his voice (and all of them except Clover). 9th man especially

From what I heard in that video the voice actor seemed to do a good job, it's just that it clashes completely with the very specific voice I heard in my head when I was playing.

Blah!

To be fair, this is set only one year before ZTD. Also, he's confused throughout that scene, so maybe he'll have a goofier voice later when he's joking around. I hope they go for that direction later, at least.

Yes, I know that, however my experience with ZTD was with the Japanese voices so I can't really compare that to his English one here as I haven't heard what it was like in ZTD. Nah it's less the tone and more the... overall thing, pitch and stuff. It's not a problem for me since I won't play the version in question, it just felt pretty odd for me to listen to :sahwit:

Just to hop back a bit, I just started ZTD and it's amazing so far (although I chose blue first). But since I can't traverse search results without accidentally running into a spoiler, can someone tell me who the main voice cast is (including Zero) or direct me to something that reveals only that?

Blah!

Here is what the English main cast is according to Behind the Voice Actors. Note that the credits in-game does list the English cast, but they aren't matched to the characters, a few are missing, and one is a pseudonym, so these are the real people assuming the website is accurate.

• Carlos - Andrew Bowen
  • Akane - Rena Strober
  • Junpei - Evan Smith
  • Q - Jonquil Goode
  • Eric - Keith Silverstein (credited as David Roach)
  • Mira - Rachel Kimsey
  • Diana - Eden Riegel
  • Phi - Karen Strassman
  • Sigma - Matthew Mercer
  • Zero - DC Douglas

I have two questions.
Spoiler:
First, did I accidentally spoil myself by typing "Delta" during the Q, Mira, and Eric standoff immediately after seeing the child ending with Sigma and Diana? Or am I meant to do that and it'll be explained later? Second, will it be explained how Akane and Junpei are still alive in VLR despite being dead in the ending that leads to VLR?

Spoiler:
As for the first question, well, yes and no. It's kind of like a little bonus for those genre-savvy enough to draw that conclusion, thus being called "perceptive ending". As for the other one I don't remember.

Blah!

Spoiler:
I believe the second issue will be explained in a different ending, but I forgot how it happened. Somebody else asked about it earlier in the thread and the response was "just keep playing".

I also got Perceptive in the same way you did. I don't think you have to wait too long before the thing it might have spoiled is revealed though, so you didn't ruin the end of the game.

Apollo4Justice wrote:
I have two questions.
Spoiler:
First, did I accidentally spoil myself by typing "Delta" during the Q, Mira, and Eric standoff immediately after seeing the child ending with Sigma and Diana? Or am I meant to do that and it'll be explained later? Second, will it be explained how Akane and Junpei are still alive in VLR despite being dead in the ending that leads to VLR?

Spoiler:
No, you didn't. You're supposed to learn about Delta precisely after the Diana/Sigma ending and then use that information at the right moment.

As for the ending that leads to VLR, yes, there's another ending - which is somewhat a continuation of the other one - that explains it all.

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

I just finished the game today, with my time being at about 21 hours (which is less time than VLR and 999, surprisingly). Honestly, I'm surprised at how many twists this game can still pack this many twists that are more surprising than the other games, especially the little alternative twist with the
Spoiler:
that I didn't see coming. And surprisingly (a word I've been using a lot right now), I have little to nothing that I don't understand or any further questions I even need to ask. I'll try and find the Q&A, if one exists. Well, there IS one thing I need to ask.
Spoiler:
I recall seeing a thumbnail for a video labeled something similar to "Zero Time Dilemma Epilogue ~ Zero Time" or something like that and the thumbnail was Zero (in his full outfit) standing in the desert. I didn't click on it, as I didn't finish the game yet, but after I did finish the game, the closest I could find to an epilogue was the cinema files and I can't find the video again. So, if I really did miss an extra Novel segment with the epilogue, please tell me if I'm going crazy or not.

EDIT: Forget about that second spoiler tag, I just found the video, which is actually called "Zero Hobbies" and it turns out that it's just a meme video. :sadshoe:

Last edited by Apollo4Justice on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blah!

Spoiler:
The only epilogue is series of files that appear after you complete the game, although they don't add all that much.

I don't think there is an official Q&A, but do let me know if you find one. I don't think Uchikoshi has said much about the game after it came out. At least, if he did, it wasn't on his English Twitter account.

Well, I guess there is ONE question that I had.
Spoiler: Zero's Identity and other things
So, we know that one of the main goals behind the Decision Game was so that Delta can ensure that he's born by Diana and Sigma and then sent to the past. Now, is this just supposed to be a time loop in essence, like Akane's situation in 999 (since Delta's Zero but yet wasn't born until the actual Decision Game) and he's just running on the same "loaned time" Akane was? Furthermore, he later reveals, in the true ending, that his true reason for the Decision Game was to get the nine participants into the mindset of saving the world. He also says that the other timelines don't apply to him since he can't SHIFT. But doesn't this contradict the whole point of Diana and Sigma's reasons for being there, since he was born in another timeline which, by his reasoning, shouldn't affect him in the "Coincide" and "Payoff" branches of the timeline? Or is it because he could never do anything in that timeline or accomplish his true goal if his birth wasn't successfully done in another timeline?

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Apollo4Justice wrote:
Well, I guess there is ONE question that I had.
Spoiler: Zero's Identity and other things
So, we know that one of the main goals behind the Decision Game was so that Delta can ensure that he's born by Diana and Sigma and then sent to the past. Now, is this just supposed to be a time loop in essence, like Akane's situation in 999 (since Delta's Zero but yet wasn't born until the actual Decision Game) and he's just running on the same "loaned time" Akane was? Furthermore, he later reveals, in the true ending, that his true reason for the Decision Game was to get the nine participants into the mindset of saving the world. He also says that the other timelines don't apply to him since he can't SHIFT. But doesn't this contradict the whole point of Diana and Sigma's reasons for being there, since he was born in another timeline which, by his reasoning, shouldn't affect him in the "Coincide" and "Payoff" branches of the timeline? Or is it because he could never do anything in that timeline or accomplish his true goal if his birth wasn't successfully done in another timeline?

Spoiler: Wibbly-wobbly... Spoilery-woilery...
If it helps, you can think of this like a tree. Let's simplify it by limiting it to only a couple of timelines. We'll call the timeline in which everyone makes it out alive, "Timeline 1," we'll call the timeline in which Sigma and Diana give birth to Delta and Phi, "Timeline 2," and we'll also say there's a "Timeline 3," in which they all die and Delta and Phi are never born. However, Phi and Zero still show up in timelines 1 and 3. Why? Because, in Timeline 2, Diana and Sigma sent Delta and Phi back into the past, long before the decision game took place. You can think of this as "Timeline 0."

Once Timeline 0 reaches the point of the decision game, it diverges into alternate branching pathways. Delta's complex motives include making sure they make the decisions that will lead to Timeline 2, so that he and Phi will be born and sent back to Timeline 0.

As long as Timeline 2 exists, Delta and Phi can exist in Timelines 1 and 3 because they were sent back to before the point of divergence. However, let's say the decision game never takes place. Timeline 2 never happens, so Delta and Phi can no longer exist in any timeline, because they were never born in any timeline, and thus, were never sent back to Timeline 0.

Does that help?

Last edited by TheDoctor on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blah!

Well, I was ninja'd, but my explanation is worded differently with extra details while agreeing with TheDoctor, so here it is.

Spoiler:
The time loop in Delta's situation is a bit different from a normal time loop. Since a copy of him is sent to the past, far before any branches in this game are formed, he will exist in all of the timelines in this game as long as the Diana and Sigma timeline is guaranteed to occur. His past self is not dependent on a direct connection to the future beyond that, especially considering his consciousness is also a copy and thus does not depend on his original self to exist.
Side note: when I say he exists in all timelines, I mean initially. He really is dead in the timeline where Q team is voted to be killed; note how all of the decisions in that timeline are based on random chance.

In comparison, Akane was on borrowed time because her past self was contacting the future such that the only way her past self could survive to the present is if a particular future timeline was achieved. If any other future timeline was achieved, it would be a paradox and thus couldn't exist. But one way to interpret how the other timelines were at least temporarily possible is that they don't actually exist, but were observable possibilities from Akane's perspective until the point Akane would be guaranteed to die. Remember, Junpei didn't actually SHIFT in 999; he received what Akane saw in a different timeline. So with this interpretation, he would have never truly experienced the other timelines since they can't exist.

Now, there may be some contradictions between the way these two time loops work (though I'm not seeing any at the moment), but if there are, that could have something to do with how ZE has been a bit loose with what the Morphogenetic Field actually is across the three games.

Spoiler:
And the only reason that everyone other than Diana and Sigma were in the game was because specifically them had to make the final jump to Payoff and save the world (like how Akane recreated both the AB Game and Nonary Game exactly as it was to create the path she needed to follow except slightly different in Delta's case?) I know at least Junpei, Akane, and Carlos were necessary, since Akane was the one who brought up how to do a mass SHIFT, Carlos was the one who SHIFTed to other timelines which led to the final SHIFT timeline, and all three of them were needed for the resonance for the SHIFT to work. I guess Mira and Eric were meant to be there to give them all a reason to do a mass SHIFT in the first place?

That reminds me, I recall seeing in at least two endings where the main character (being Sean and Diana from my memory) jumping into their bodies in another timeline just before they leave through the X door and they then stay behind. You can tell it's a jump because of the blue sphere that drops into each character. But I never really saw the purpose of the jump explained or why they stayed behind (probably a mind hack for the second part).

Blah!

Spoiler:
The one where Sean stays behind is because he couldn't leave Gab behind, not because he SHIFTed.

Carlos did stay behind because he was SHIFTed to. The timeline did continue after that once you complete the timeline that he came from, so that was explained.

I don't think Diana was SHIFTed to, as I don't remember a blue light. She may have been influenced by mind hacking to stay behind though, because that timeline was where she both voted for the wrong team and pushed the shower button, which she was surely hacked to do. Either that, or she felt guilty about decisions that she didn't make (although Zero did try to convince her she did make those decisions. Jerk) and couldn't just leave with that guilt.

So, let me see if I have this right.
Spoiler: Everything
Let's say that the initial Decision Game is Game 0. The series of events leading to the VLR timeline occurred, as well as Delta's confirmation of his birth in the D-2 ending. Now, the outbreak happening was always going to happen in Game 0, since the older Sigma and Phi jumping to the past was necessary to happen for the outcome Delta wanted. So, the chances of the decisions leading to the VLR timeline were at 100%. Now, VLR then happens and the older Sigma is sent to the past and the next Decision Game, Game 1, takes place. Since the initial requirement of the outbreak timeline has already been met, the chances of the decisions leading to the outbreak sink a little bit, let's say 75:25, for a clean number, with the 25 being for the True Ending (I'm not including the other timelines because the numbers would be too specific). Now, whether or not Game 1 leads to Payoff 2 in what we see in ZTD isn't told to us. However, if it DID end up leading to VLR again, then the cycle would repeat and another older Sigma would be sent to the past again, starting Game 2. The chances then change again, this time being 50:50 (again, for a clean number). If it leads to VLR, then Game 3 would start and the numbers would be 25:75, all hypothetical of course. This is based on what Akane says with the dice, being that your chances of achieving a desired outcome with other chances stacked against you increases the more you repeat the same action. By that coin, repeating the Decision Game will only increase the chances of the outcome shifting to saving the whole world, which is what Delta was hoping to achieve with the Radical-6 release and VLR timeline.

That was a lot to type but is that somewhat close to what actually happens? Or is it just up to interpretation?
Edit: I guess a timeline might be helpful with clearing up my thoughts.

Spoiler:
Game 0 -> Radical-6 Outbreak -> VLR -> Game 2 -> (Radical-6 Outbreak and then VLR or Payoff 2) -> *the Game is either repeated until the chances become 0:100 or Payoff 2 is achieved before then*

Blah!

Spoiler:
I'd say it's more like if there is a chance that something will happen, there will always be a timeline where it does happen. The timeline leading up to a split can essentially be observed an infinite number of times, so it's guaranteed that at least one of the observations will result in a different timeline as long as the chance of it occurring is non-zero. However, the chance that a single observation goes one way or the other is constant and not affected by previous observations.

That's what the timeline where they rolled triple snake eyes was all about.

Even timelines that would have been impossible without mind hacking or SHIFTing have a non-zero chance of occurring due to the presence of these abilities.

So,
Spoiler:
Payoff 2 would have never been able to happen, as according to the Anthropic Principle, and the whole point of the Decision Game, or one of them at least, was to make it so that the participants would have had to SHIFT and create the new timeline? In that case, wouldn't that mean the whole Decision Game violates the Anthropic Principle since its creator couldn't have been born with his parents meeting, one of them who SHIFTed, and the whole point of continuing that loop of birth was in the same vein as Payoff 2?

...EDIT:After reading a bit on the Anthropic Principle, let me just add to what I said previously. So, according to the principle, the universe is fine-tuned to our existence. Doesn't that mean the Decision Game as a whole is basically the universe in this case, fine-tuned to force the participants to SHIFT in order to achieve the most desired outcome, and is also fine-tuned to allow a loop back to the beginning of the Game if things went wrong and down the VLR path?

Blah!

Spoiler:
I guess it's something along the lines of the universe (or something something alien technology) deciding that Delta should exist. From there, Delta was able to see which timeline resulted in his existence, and then did what was necessary to guarantee his existence. The same can be said for Akane's survival.

However, I think Payoff 2 is something that Delta didn't foresee, but instead a plan that he came up with to produce a better future from his unique position while still guaranteeing his existence. In comparison, Akane didn't do that in 999 at all, so I guess Delta beat her on that (still doesn't excuse self-proclaiming that his reasons were complex over and over though). So in the end, Delta's plan was basically like the plan behind VLR (training people up to create a better future) with the extra twist that he also literally would not exist if he didn't do anything.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Spoiler: Explanation
People don't understand time. It's not what you think it is. People assume time is a strict progression from cause to effect, when actually, speaking from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.

I've felt worse.

TheDoctor wrote:
Spoiler: Explanation
People don't understand time. It's not what you think it is. People assume time is a strict progression from cause to effect, when actually, speaking from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.

Spoiler:
"Time travel: it just works."
In all seriousness, this has become my go-to explanation whenever time travel gets involved.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Blah!

Uchikoshi is working on a new game with Chunsoft. The only thing known about it is what he said at GDC so far: it's referred to as Project Psync and the teaser image has what appears to be a cybernetic eye laying on a white background. http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/2/1479881 ... ject-psync

Also, 428 is finally being localized! Chunsoft is working with third parties to port and localize the game to PS4 and PC, with a release date of Spring 2018. It will be called 428: Shibuya Scramble. http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/02/sp ... -scramble/

I was reading around this thread and the VLR one for discussions about ZTD and I noticed something a bit weird that I wanted clarification on.
Spoiler: True end path
So, we know Delta, and us, make the choices through mind hacks. However, Delta is dead when he mind hacks Eric into shooting him in the timeline where the nine players choose to SHIFT or not, meaning he couldn't make the choice. But isn't it possible that he was still alive after being shot, even slightly and just enough to still mind hack them and make them SHIFT or not? Or am I just being unrealistic here?

Blah!

Spoiler:
I think the reason mind hacking exists is to make timelines that would otherwise be impossible possible. For example, any of the timelines where Diana betrayed other teams would have been impossible because it goes against her character. Anything that could go either way without betraying character doesn't need mind hacking to influence it.

The decision on whether to SHIFT or not could have gone either way and still would be in character. More importantly, giving the characters free will to make a decision like that is necessary, thematically.

The fact that there are exceptions to the twist of the player's role in this game is one of the things that disappointed me about it. It weakens the impact.

OBJECTION!

I'm playing the game "on and off" and while I enjoy the puzzles which are very good, the game doesnt have the sense of urgency and dread that 999 or even VLR had. It lacks an addictive quality, and some of the characters (Eric I'm looking at you) are just annoying, and bad.

It doesn't feel like a life or death game when
Spoiler:
all you seem to do is make a choice, watch the scene and then go back and do the opposite. Even if its "wrong" you can always go back

Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Blah!

Spoiler: Response to grim_tales
VLR was a lot like that too, but I guess the real problem is that ZTD has a bunch of timeline fragments, so you hit an "ending" relatively quickly. Meanwhile, VLR had a lot fewer end points since you can traverse full timelines (ignoring occasional plot locks), so you don't need to immediately go back to choose the other choice.

Happy Maria

Finished the game

Thoughts for the whole thing down below

Spoiler: VLR+999 as well
First of all, I'm really disappointed by the graphics. It looks really amateurish, what with the Borderlands-esquire outlines on the characters. The 3rd person view also is a disappointment. The eyes all look a little weird, and I don't think I've seen a person frown like Sigma in my life. The lip-syncing is especially...off. Not fond of it at all.

The opening was also a little confusing imo. We don't know who anyone is (not counting Phi, Sigma, Junpei, Akane, and technically Diana), and Zero is already revealed to be just some guy who's not among them, ruining the mystery of whether or not one of the players is Zero. And immediately we're thrown into the first (and only) choice in the game. No tutorial room or anything.

The choice itself is just a literal coin toss (which I've heard is weighted to land on whatever the player chooses anyway, and really makes no difference.

And then all of a sudden everyone falls asleep somehow (except Carlos for a couple moments as well as Zero) and then we're in the Nevada desert. Meh

The characters:

Zero is a mysterious figure. I'm willing to bet that he's Brother. Or at least a Myrmidon. Maybe Dio again?

Carlos was apparently supposed to be the protagonist of this game according to Zero which makes sense because I was playing as him when I said red. His look is pretty suave as well. He also knows who Zero is.

Eric I don't like because he looks too goody goody

Mira appears to be the Alice/Lotus of this game and I hate her already because those characters were my least favourite ones in their respective games.

I think Q is secretly Quark jumping through time to see his father again but on the way to this timeline he accidentally put a weird ball on his head. Unfortunately that never got answered in the game.

According to the VLR Q&A Diana is supposed to be the lady who let Radical-6 spread from the Mars Mission Test Site as well as the person whom Luna is supposed to be based on so that's cool. The DoDecary Game kinda called it with a character named Diana who went under the pseudonym Luna. Whoa. She also has the birdcage pendant too

Junpei is back but he's emo. That's alright.

Akane is back and for once isn't Zero. Though I think she's still working with him for something because come on

Sigma I guess has his 67 year old consciousness which is why he's frowning 24/7. Not looking too good, but at least his arms and eye are intact.

Phi has the same voice actress which is nice. She talks a bit slower this time, strangely. Also why is she wearing glasses?

And that's all of it! I wonder how they'll all escape from the Nevada desert, but I . guess that'll be answered in ZE4. Too bad, I still deleted it off my 3DS. Worst game in the series by far. It really didn't answer a thing from the VLR Q&A, and has terrible graphics and gameplay. We never even find out who Zero is. But at least it was short. Thank goodness that's over wi-

Oh, never mind. Apparently there's more to the game. sigh I guess I'll continue then. Right after I download it again, at least. My earlier complaints do still stand, by the way. What kind of an ending was that? Imagine if in VLR you escaped the elevator but then Lagomorph comes up and says 'Oh you weren't supposed to be here lol get out' and the game ends. Gah. I really didn't want to be so cynical, but this is not a satisfactory sequel. Well, at least an unsatisfactory beginning. But I've been told it gets better eventually, so I'll continue playing on. Wish me luck

Edit: Forgot to mention this but another problem with the graphic is that they look soooo dull. This applies especially to the characters. I'll show you. This is 999's cast:

This is VLR's cast:

And this is the cast of this game:

Even ignoring the fact that Akane and Junpei look completely different from their 999 iterations (oh yea btw apparently this takes place b/w 999 and VLR?), the characters look so drab and dull. Where's the colour?!

Oh look at that it's downloaded now. Gtg

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

sumguy28 wrote:
The 3DS version has a noticeable frame-rate drop from time to time, but other than that it runs fine.

The textures are complete crap :P
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Happy Maria

Meh, finished the game some time back. It was....alright. My ranking of the series is something like ZTD<999<VLR

D-Team segments were pretty great though
Page 7 of 8 [ 298 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station