Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 604 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Okay so Chico has to be put to sleep. Unfortunately. He was diagnosed with Cushing's Disease and he's been losing weight drastically. He's a severe case and the only options were to pay $3, 000 a month for medication and treatments or pay $346.12 to have him put to sleep. It'll ease his suffering.
I'm only part-time and it would take a while for me to save up money for it. I had posted on FB that I needed help and with the help of four friends I ended up receiving $136.31
I never imagined that people would me so much. Let alone friends on the internet. My dad was supposed to help me but he's selfish. He works full-time, makes so much money and received his taxes. My dad owes me well over $600 and he could've helped me with this. He didn't. Not one cent.
I saved $60 from my check two weeks ago and I'm gonna cash two checks on Thursday. I'm gonna make this Thursday the best day Chico has ever had. Then I'm gonna say good bye. My heart is breaking.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Sleeping is my life.

I understand how you feels. Losing a furry friend is truly heart-breaking, especially when it's your beloved furry friend. :larry:

Happy Maria

I've never owned a pet,so I never really got to like animals. Regardless,my sincerest condolences to you and your dog. I hope he goes to sleep peacefully.

Rereading Anne Frank's diary was actually somewhat monotonous. I guess after a while the emotion disappears. I'm thinking of learning some music. Maybe the piano? Or the guitar? I've taken classes,but they haven't helped.

Gettin' Old!

@Dawny

Its wonderful to hear that you are going to give him a great time before he goes and that you got so much support online in spite of your dad.

It seems to me that you are taking this really well.

We're Here for ya Dawn.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Art Person

I just recently got a dog and I can't bare the thought of him passing. I hope he has wonderful final days! Give him the time of his life!

Pierre wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
I have a Nintendo E-Shop code to play Yo-Kai Watch 2 for three days.
I'm pretty sure it's a European code, but is anyone here who may want it?
I don't play it and might as well hand it over to someone who might want it.

C-A

For only 3 days? Like a trial run?

No, no. Turns out I read it wrong.
They say you can play it 3 days before it is released... which doesn't make sense to me, I mean April 7th isn't in a few days... right? (Or they are releasing this demo the same day as the American demo release?)

Insomnia. INSOMNIA. Iiiiiinnsommmniiiiaaaaa~

C-A

Happy Maria

Room temperature has hit thirty. Won't go down for the rest of the year

Another family visit. Played 3 player UNO,was alright. Went on a walk,good. We also did Coleridge's Mariner for fun. Cool cool

Hanzo: I went through it with Roach (pit bull) in 2013 and I still haven't fully recovered. I've had Chico for 12 years. And I feel like he's being torn away from me.

SC:
That's good and bad.
Bad because animals are amazing <3
Good because you don't have to deal with what I'm dealing with right now.

Pierre:
Well?
Oh no... I was a mess yesterday. I even broke down on skype with my boyfriend. It was bad. I'm trying to stay calm, but looking at him kills me now.

Happy Maria

Animals are indeed amazing. I remember reading all those books when I was younger,and I was obsessed with them. Sadly,they never have been very kind to me,and the number of times I've been attacked by them...it's quite a bit. Either way,I stay away from them all now. It's quite a tragedy,because I want to love them,but they won't let me. :larry:

I love researching them though. I think I'm the only guy in my family who knows what an okapi is and what quaggas were and so on. My mother? I had to teach her that a camel could have more than one hump. She seriously never knew that Dromedary and Bactrian camels were different and all.

So yeah,in conclusion,it's not that I hate animals;it's that they hate me. </3

Sorry,I didn't mean to go on a rant there.

Gettin' Old!

@Dawn

Yeah I'll admit that when I read your post it surprised me cause I thought it read like you were doing alright (lotta positive focus in the time you have left, the people who helped you) but that felt weird to me because its such a big deal.

Its not something I'm familiar with, when my Tommy died it was sudden and unexpected. I never had this period you have before the end. I hope you love the time you have left and can endure it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Played one final UNO game for the day
441/223. Still losing,but it's close. I made my boy get 2 and 3 a couple of times just to slow him down. He got me with a 0 victory though.

Nighty nighty for me I guess

The Chocolateholic of CR

Hi :gymshoe:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Gettin' Old!

Welcome back Anthony.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

Games and rl always drives me away from this community :sadshoe:

But more on my lack of memory of coming on here everyday.... :sadshoe: :sadshoe: :sadshoe:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Happy Maria

DoMaya wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
No time. Is that wheels? Gotta go

Enough with these Anthony style posts xD

What do you mean?

Fixed

I knew I recognised you. :-P

FNAF Sister Location fails on so many levels.

C-A

Happy Maria

I'm not a big fan of FNAF in general. Jumps ares don't work after the first time. They're cheap and lazy. Though I am curious on how many levels it failed. But in other news...

I finally won UNO!!!

Right after we played a round I lost the 3rd time. But then I did it! It was rather close I think,but thankfully I saved the WILD card for just the right time. Even with the minor delays such as being caught not saying UNO and giving 6 points just to continue the game. You might be wondering how much I got.

Well,so do I. Right after announcing I won,he immediately left the room,leaving me to put the cards back without telling me the score and then locking up in his room.

It was hilarious.

Not fan of FNAF really, either. I will watch Markiplier play through them because I think the story and lore is interesting, but the gameplay leaves something to be desired...like gameplay.

I'm not a big fan of FNAF in general. Jumps ares don't work after the first time. They're cheap and lazy. Though I am curious on how many levels it failed.

Well, the first game or two failed in terms of why anyone would even be there beyond Night 1. I don't care what the fandom, or Scott, says, no job is worth putting your life in danger like that. And stating the security guards are 'thrill seekers' is dumb, too. Thrill seekers enjoy the thrill, yes, but even they know to have certain limits. (They might do extreme stunts, for example, but because of that, they are extra careful in making sure any safety measure works and double-works. It's not like they are brainless idiots who can't wait to die young and leave a pretty corpse)

It does the unforgiveable sin of Horror games: demand you increase your volume by making every sound effect low, except the SCREAMS ARE SUPER LOUD and, because of the aforementioned increase of volume, can damage your eardrums. The worst possible thing you could do as a Horror game creator. (Take note, anyone who may be thinking of making one)

As for sister location, well...

Spoiler: FNAF Sister Location/Baby Spoilers
Baby's big thing is that she killed a little girl by showing her ice cream, who then proceeded to enter Baby's body and was killed... and Baby admitting that she has no idea WHY it happened; it did, because it's part of her programming. But she and the others are stated to be machines - NOT haunted by dead children's souls like the original ones - who were purposefully designed to kidnap and kill children.

So, basically... BABY SHOULD HAVE NO CONCEPT OF WHY SOMETHING HAPPENED OR QUESTIONED IT! You have no soul; you are a machine; you... you... YOU! ARE! A! TOY! (Thank you, Toy Story)

There's also the reason why Ennard exists: the animatronics in Sister Location want to get away from the place, because they do not want to be prodded or shocked by employees anymore; they want to be left alone. (Also, to not have to kill anymore kids) Just re-read the above lines on why this makes no sense, considering the whole "nothing but machine" thing.

Builderkid107 wrote:
Not fan of FNAF really, either. I will watch Markiplier play through them because I think the story and lore is interesting, but the gameplay leaves something to be desired...like gameplay.

Honestly, I'd think the lore and story would be interesting... if it didn't feel like Scott kept writing by the seat of his pants and added more, opening more questions than answering things. There is such a thing of, "Well, if you don't seem to care enough to properly write something, I don't care what's going on"...

C-A

Happy Maria

Darn it,I went to sleep later than usual. Just couldn't get sleepy I guess. I also woke up super late thanks to that. Seriously,I had to brush my teeth...in the afternoon! Gah.

Darn it,I went to sleep later than usual. Just couldn't get sleepy I guess. I also woke up super late thanks to that. Seriously,I had to brush my teeth...in the afternoon! Gah.

Welcome to how my week has been going! Went to bed at 3 AM cause I figured, hey, the sleeping pills might help - then I kept getting woken up (STOP KNOCKING STUFF DOWN, CHESTER!) and I didn't get up until around now, having slept/dozed until 1/1:30 PM.

C-A

Happy Maria

Went out for a longer walk today. I made sure to stand in the sunlight longer to receive more Vitamin D because I haven't been taking much recently. I'm also trying to lose weight by sweating it off. 1.4 litres of sweat=3 lbs from what I heard. Going to walk way longer tomorrow. Also just nice to go down the streets once in a while

Edit:Darn it I thought I lost fat but now I ate dinner in 15 minutes. New record though

Sadly I lost UNO this time but oh well. Highlights include me giving him just a 1 and me telling him about 13 and 14 standards in high schools in America. He laughed his ass off.

CatMuto wrote:
Builderkid107 wrote:

Honestly, I'd think the lore and story would be interesting... if it didn't feel like Scott kept writing by the seat of his pants and added more, opening more questions than answering things. There is such a thing of, "Well, if you don't seem to care enough to properly write something, I don't care what's going on"...

C-A

Eh, that doesn't really bug me. I dunno why, but the questions it raises are usually pretty interesting. I'd say the weakest one is either 2 or 4 in terms of story.

Happy Maria

Dammit,it's midnight now, I'll go early because I'm scared of waking up in the afternoon

So... tomorrow is the day. Chico will be crossing the Rainbow Bridge. I am so heartbroken and this is my last day with him. I kinda want to die at the same time. I just can't handle this right now. I need my parents but they don't talk to me and my aunt just brushes my emotions off. I just want a hug...

Gettin' Old!

Dawny wrote:
So... tomorrow is the day. Chico will be crossing the Rainbow Bridge. I am so heartbroken and this is my last day with him. I kinda want to die at the same time. I just can't handle this right now. I need my parents but they don't talk to me and my aunt just brushes my emotions off. I just want a hug...

I'm not really in a good emotional place to comfort you just now but I hope you had a great day with Chico and I wish you luck in what's to come.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Dawny wrote:

Emotionally explode on them and then say "ONLY A HUG COULD HELP ME!! NOW: HUG! ME!"

C-A

PS: I am watching Markiplier playing FNAF: Sister Location... he's scared before anything happens. Come on, man. Grow a pair.

Happy Maria

Dawny wrote:

But really,my sincerest condolences. I hope your dog dies peacefully.

I think I need to have a really good cry... but I can't get myself to do it...

C-A

Happy Maria

Finished. Lot of stuff. Whew

CatMuto wrote:
I think I need to have a really good cry... but I can't get myself to do it...

C-A

I totally get what you mean. It just feels like after a while, ya just kinda gotta let it all out. Talking about something sad or depressing tends to do that, so I talked about my future with a buddy of mine.

If ya wanna talk, just send me a PM.

I'd also be interested to learn more about you. It feels like I've known you so long but I just don't know much about you...

I managed to cry. For about ten seconds.
Then I stopped. Sometimes, I hate my self-control.

C-A

He's gone now... Home feels weird and empty without his presence...

Happy Maria

RIP Chico.

I woke up on time today,but I still felt sleepy as hell. Just can't muster it as easily anymore. Maybe 10:30 from now on.

Gettin' Old!

Dawny wrote:
He's gone now... Home feels weird and empty without his presence...

I remember when Tommy was gone.

We had these automatic lights in the house, they detect someone and turn on but the scanners wouldn't see you directly under them.

Tommy would always run ahead of you in the house turning on the lights this way for me. Without him the house was just darker without him to light the way. No nice warm presence at the bottom of the bed.

I had to take the day off work but the family really rallied together to support each other at this time.

I hope you take care of yourself Dawn.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Patience is slowly starting to break. The monotony is really getting to me. Thankfully,next week shall be more...varied,at least.

Edit:Last night's UNO game was fun. Sure,I lost anyway,but it was great. Two times I had a wild card and said the exact same colour which he had. My favourite part was when I put down all my plus fours and reverses. I lost more than half my cards in that one move. Glorious mang

Happy Maria

Today I went out for a walk to the nearby park. I did a couple of rounds there. It's been sorely affected by the 'Cember Storm. Though now it's a bit better. I walked around, reminiscing about my childhood in this very park. I always did like the swing,and the Tower of Knox Jr. The Dinoslide has been heavily vandalised though,and now I can't even fit in the cage. I know now why I never liked to go up the spaceship, I had to keep holding the metal bars,and my hands and feet would go red. Hated it. The rock pathway has been obliterated, but the trees are still holding the arch. Now that's what I call natural support!

The hardest part was coming home. I was tired and sweaty,and the dogs were even more frequent. I had to keep going back and forth just to avoid them. Yeah,I don't really like dogs. One reminded me of the Black Dog Attacks too. Thankfully I managed to reach home safely,and I wasn't even hit by that many cars too! Good luck,huh?

Currently eating pasta with apple juice. Yum yum yum yum YUM

I've felt worse.

I think I'm developing an addiction to cashew nuts.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Happy Maria

I've always hated the taste of any nut. Which is why I've stayed away with sweets containing them. Eugh

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
I think I'm developing an addiction to cashew nuts.

Pretty good right?

Just a shame nuts are so high in fat
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 604 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus