Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 354 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Assure, of course. I know her, SC. A lady of most infinite jest.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

Can you assure me that? :)))))

[Whip the cream!]

Rest assured I can. In some way or another.

Happy Maria

Are you (as)sure?

[Whip the cream!]

As sure as sure can be. And as sure as Assure can be. As sure as Assure sure can be.

Happy Maria

But how sure can Assure be if Assure isn't that sure if she's assured of how sure she can be?

[Whip the cream!]

Ancient riddle.

Happy Maria

Even older than Hamlet itself.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Yuty had a black, smooth semi-precious stone that glittered.

Oh hi.

Quote:
when he looked at it, very closely, concentrating so that his entire field of view was focused on that stone, it looked just like a night sky filled with stars.

Oh hey. Yo're liivn' yor naahtsky fenesy, lemme see! :will:

Quote:
They were stroking his hair backwards, then Apollo made his spikes point the way they usually do again.

Damn, I read it as "then [they] made Apollo's spikes point the way..." and was like hell yes, that's the way to go.

Quote:
Person, jokingly: Should we sue [person that made Apollo sad]?
Apollo, smirking: Nah.

Aww.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh hey. Yo're liivn' yor naahtsky fenesy, lemme see! :will:

Hahaha! :edgey: It was so gorgeous! I love dreams about pretty objects. Like the dream you had with Kristoph's bracelet, loved that dream even though I didn't even get to see it.
Quote:
Damn, I read it as "then [they] made Apollo's spikes point the way..." and was like hell yes, that's the way to go.

Ahah, yes, that would be good. xD

Quote:
Like the dream you had with Kristoph's bracelet, loved that dream even though I didn't even get to see it.

Yes :kristoph: And the dream about Klavi's silver underwear

Quote:
Ahah, yes, that would be good. xD

Although their intention was good, one does not mess up Apollo's spikes :apollo:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes :kristoph: And the dream about Klavi's silver underwear

Ah yes, and Mr. Reus' cerise boxers with rhinestones on them... Nah, they sound even tackier than Klavi's.
Quote:
Although their intention was good, one does not mess up Apollo's spikes :apollo:

Not after that time and effort from Apollo's side, no!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
First read that as "president Rufus from AA7" and wondered since when you could predict the future.

Since 2013 when I predicted AA6 was gonna take place in a foreign country. Hey, it would be interesting if we got a visit from another country's president. Given the trend to push the series toward ridiculous, it wouldn't surprise me!

Quote:
Good Nick. I have to admit I got a little worried about you being in the court record, I'm relieved it was that and not his other safe place.

Between you and WfG, what other "safe place" could he possibly have tucked me into? ;p

Quote:
Mm, I just remember one little thing: someone (investigator?) saying something about an "olpa-community". He had gotten two of the letters mixed up (drunk?) but I realize now it's still nothing coherent.

And when I saw "olpa" I said it as "oppa" and then... Dammit it's stuck in head again.

Maya had been watching a production of Hamlet. The lady in charge of it was called Maya Assure. Maya (Fey) had apparently misunderstood something obvious and fundamental and asked silly questions about it (part of me thinks she knew precisely what she was doing). Maya Assure was half amused and charmed, and half ticked off.[/quote]
The silly Fey vs the serious Assure. Sounds like a Shakespearean comedy.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
xD ...and now I read "president Rufus" as "president Reus". No. Don't you dare. Don't even think about it.

Oh dear. Here we have the first president to ever have a streaking / stripping record.

Quote:
Then it became "Aplo-community" and I was amused. (Is that the place where every typo of Apollo's name go?)

I hear it's an FB page.

Quote:
He was completely awestruck by its beauty, he just stood there looking at the "night sky" for such a long time, even choking up a little.

Huh... no wonder he was always just standing around. But he wasn't; he was just admiring beauty.

Quote:
Person, jokingly: Should we sue [person that made Apollo sad]?
Apollo, smirking: Nah.

If it's Aploplo, I say we sue him.

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
But how sure can Assure be if Assure isn't that sure if she's assured of how sure she can be?

Because "assure" is spelled with just "as sure".

Well, people have mistakenly used it as an acronym for "ass u r eh".

Going for Miles wrote:

Apollo is best compass.

I don't remember if it was in a dream or in an AA wiki article I read, but my mind got stuck on a story called "Turnabout Dance". And of course it would be about the AA cast dressed in gorgeous (almost spelled "gore" there) ballroom apparel. Franziska and Maya looked stunning as ever in gowns. Even Nick looked pretty good in a black tux. But for some reason, Edgeworth was dressed as normal.
"Edgeworth, that's not... well, I guess it could work."
He later changed into a black tux as well... which I was led to believe was under his regular suit? Or maybe it was his suit, but he changed the coat.
Anyway, I dun remember if Klav was around, though if he was, he'd look gorgeous too, but thank goodness Kris wasn't. I've had enough of being tailed by someone out to get me.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Between you and WfG, what other "safe place" could he possibly have tucked me into? ;p

His pants.
Quote:
And when I saw "olpa" I said it as "oppa" and then... Dammit it's stuck in head again.

Oh no...
Quote:

I'd watch the heck out of it.
Quote:
Oh dear. Here we have the first president to ever have a streaking / stripping record.

Pfft. Almost makes it worth it I was going to say, but no... No. No Reus-president.
Quote:
Huh... no wonder he was always just standing around. But he wasn't; he was just admiring beauty.

Awww. I love that reason. :acro:
Quote:

The mere fact that he exists makes him sue-worthy.
Quote:
Apollo is best compass.

A compass and a human sundial...
Quote:
And of course it would be about the AA cast dressed in gorgeous (almost spelled "gore" there) ballroom apparel. Franziska and Maya looked stunning as ever in gowns.

Oooohhhhhh. Gore-geous though... That sure would be disturbing. ;s
Quote:
Even Nick looked pretty good in a black tux.

:will:
Quote:
But for some reason, Edgeworth was dressed as normal.

Hey, Miles. Put some effort into it.
Quote:
He later changed into a black tux as well... which I was led to believe was under his regular suit?

Ta-daah!
Quote:
Anyway, I dun remember if Klav was around, though if he was, he'd look gorgeous too, but thank goodness Kris wasn't. I've had enough of being tailed by someone out to get me.

He sure would. But phewwie. Krissy would look gorgeous too, but no, keep the hell away.

I accidentally misread my own post: Ah yes, and Mr. Reus' cerise boxers so "cerise" became "eerie" and I almost choked a bit on a crisp.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
Hey, it would be interesting if we got a visit from another country's president.

Spoiler: AAI2
Yeah... an actual president and not a stupid quadront.

Quote:

The safest place he knows.

Quote:

Why, Rubia. Why.

Quote:

I would watch it.

Quote:

Yes.

Quote:
Apollo is best compass.

Compass, sundial, everything.

Quote:
Franziska and Maya looked stunning as ever in gowns.

Ooooh :3 :edgey:

Quote:
I dun remember if Klav was around, though if he was, he'd look gorgeous too

Ooooh :klavier:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
His pants.

"Wright, is that our daughter in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Quote:
Oooohhhhhh. Gore-geous though... That sure would be disturbing. ;s

Rather than stunning everyone with beauty, just stun everyone with the smell of decaying flesh!

Quote:
Quote:
He later changed into a black tux as well... which I was led to believe was under his regular suit?

Ta-daah!

"Hey, Miles. Put some more effort into it."
"I'll show you!" *tears off suit to reveal another suit underneath* "Ha!"

Quote:
I accidentally misread my own post: Ah yes, and Mr. Reus' cerise boxers so "cerise" became "eerie" and I almost choked a bit on a crisp.

Adds to his mysterious aura... before he tears that off too.

Going for Miles wrote:
Why, Rubia. Why.

I-it's not my fault.
Well, maybe it is.
I didn't mean it.
Sorry. :(

Quote:
Quote:
Apollo is best compass.

Compass, sundial, everything.

Just depends on which angle you look at him. ;)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

"Wright, is that our daughter in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Ahahaha! For the love of Gregory! :redd:
Quote:
Rather than stunning everyone with beauty, just stun everyone with the smell of decaying flesh!

Oh-so-classy. That's the way to go... I think... Or... maybe not... Perhaps I'm wrong... I think I am... But the attention they'll get!
Quote:
"Hey, Miles. Put some more effort into it."
"I'll show you!" *tears off suit to reveal another suit underneath* "Ha!"

Brilliant.
Quote:
Adds to his mysterious aura... before he tears that off too.

...before that. But that's the spirit, Reus. Show them the true, real magic without any secrets to reveal. He doesn't need any "safest place he knows".

Happy Maria

All I remember is someone witnessing Cammy's breakdown and being disappointed.

Rubia: Then said daughter would be... (my apologies)
Spoiler: nsfw
stuck between a cock and a barred place.

That's profound. An Apollo is an Apollo is an Apollo, but an Apollo can also be a sundial, or a compass, depending on your perspective. Just open your mind and your eyes will see.

SC: Poor person. Disappointment is the worst.

---
Timmari and his investigation-pals sometimes eat in a restaurant after work. Timmari used to pay the least for his food but eat for the most money, because he took one of the cheaper dishes to save money, and then the other two would buy dessert and share with Timmari, and let him have the most of it. It was tradition. Years later he's not unwilling to spend a lot of money at restaurants, so that doesn't happen anymore, but they still eat at restaurants together and they laugh about that old tradition.

Timmari had written a letter with notes for people at work, or people studying to work with what he does, or something like that. It was some kind of assignment, but he allowed 20 days past the formal deadline and was also like, well it'd be good if you read everything on the list, because it might show in your final report if you haven't. The order of words in some sentences was a bit off, for example could it look like so. Since he doesn't talk like that, found I it peculiar, until I saw the bottom of the page which said that he not had written it himself, but told someone else what to write, and that person was probably not a native speaker.

Timmari was talking in front of some people. One of them asked "is your hair blonde?". He looked at her partly amused, partly annoyed and partly confused. Then someone asked whether his hair was bleached, and he said yes and started to explain in detail. Which was pretty sweet, but no, that is his natural hair colour. I called bullshit in-dream too.

Stickfigure also said Timmari had had a fit of laughter over banana marzipan cakes at a café Marzipan bananas that looked more like sad excuses for molten boomerangs with some uninspired green and brown drabble on? That would have been me. But I'm sure he would find it funny, too.

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
All I remember is someone witnessing Cammy's breakdown and being disappointed.

Was this person expecting the giggidy-goo, so to speak?

Going for Miles wrote:

As it turns out, only his Court Record is accessible via hyperspace hole, so
Spoiler:
if I were to be stuffed into his pants, I would stick out in the most unfortunate position. Uncomfortable, to say the least.

Quote:
That's profound. An Apollo is an Apollo is an Apollo, but an Apollo can also be a sundial, or a compass, depending on your perspective. Just open your mind and your eyes will see.

I've once pictured him as a helicopter. His horns suddenly whipped into a spinning frenzy and he floated around with a -_- look on his face.

Quote:
Timmari and his investigation-pals sometimes eat in a restaurant after work. Timmari used to pay the least for his food but eat for the most money, because he took one of the cheaper dishes to save money, and then the other two would buy dessert and share with Timmari, and let him have the most of it. It was tradition. Years later he's not unwilling to spend a lot of money at restaurants, so that doesn't happen anymore, but they still eat at restaurants together and they laugh about that old tradition.

This is precious.

Quote:
The order of words in some sentences was a bit off, for example could it look like so. Since he doesn't talk like that, found I it peculiar, until I saw the bottom of the page which said that he not had written it himself, but told someone else what to write, and that person was probably not a native speaker.

That's pretty good for a non-native speaker. Technically, that phrase is not grammatically incorrect.

Quote:
Then someone asked whether his hair was bleached, and he said yes and started to explain in detail. Which was pretty sweet, but no, that is his natural hair colour. I called bullshit in-dream too.

"Objection! His hair is naturally blond!"

Quote:
Marzipan bananas that looked more like sad excuses for molten boomerangs with some uninspired green and brown drabble on?

"Molten boomerangs" is an apt description. :p

While I have yet to go to bed just yet, I do have something I'd like to share. Voila!

viewtopic.php?f=11&p=1380757#p1380757

I have no regrets. None whatsoever.

Yes. Hence my dumb joke.
That... could happen. With that facial expression.
:3 I wonder if he is the youngest of the trio, it dedinitely felt like that.
Well, the note in the dream was in Swedish, so I did what I could to show what it looked like (but basically the other way around), it was grammatically incorrect and looks a bit stilty.
Haha. You should've seen them. Not pretty.
Good night! I'm in bed now as well, but on my way up. :D
That looks exciting, it will be my evening read :3

Happy Maria

Quote:
Was this person expecting the giggidy-goo, so to speak?

That's the vibe I was getting from them,yes

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

Oh my, my, my...
Quote:
Timmari and his investigation-pals sometimes eat in a restaurant after work.

Ohhh, so much Timmari tonight! :edgey:
Quote:
Timmari used to pay the least for his food but eat for the most money, because he took one of the cheaper dishes to save money, and then the other two would buy dessert and share with Timmari, and let him have the most of it. It was tradition.

That's cute, and I can see it happening.
Quote:
Years later he's not unwilling to spend a lot of money at restaurants, so that doesn't happen anymore, but they still eat at restaurants together and they laugh about that old tradition.

D'aw. :D I bet those three have a really cool relationship.
Quote:
Timmari had written a letter with notes for people at work, or people studying to work with what he does, or something like that. It was some kind of assignment, but he allowed 20 days past the formal deadline and was also like, well it'd be good if you read everything on the list, because it might show in your final report if you haven't.

Oh, he's chill alright...
Quote:
Timmari was talking in front of some people. One of them asked "is your hair blonde?".

Naa-eh!
Quote:
He looked at her partly amused, partly annoyed and partly confused.

Annoyed... xD
Quote:
Then someone asked whether his hair was bleached, and he said yes and started to explain in detail.

Wait, wh...
Quote:
Which was pretty sweet, but no, that is his natural hair colour. I called bullshit in-dream too.

Ahaaa. Yes, I'd call bullshit too.
Quote:
Marzipan bananas that looked more like sad excuses for molten boomerangs with some uninspired green and brown drabble on?

Mediocre.
Quote:
That would have been me. But I'm sure he would find it funny, too.

Hahah! I bet he would. And I think I'd find it funny as well. It sounds funny.
I've once pictured him as a helicopter. His horns suddenly whipped into a spinning frenzy and he floated around with a -_- look on his face.

I can see it. I definitely can.
Quote:
While I have yet to go to bed just yet, I do have something I'd like to share. Voila!

Hahahah oh Rubia! :gant: :redd: :butzthumbs:

"I never agreed to be your daughter, you persistent bastards!" x´D
Going for Miles wrote:
:3 I wonder if he is the youngest of the trio, it dedinitely felt like that.

Aw, yes, I think I've subconsciously pictured him as the youngest.

---

Timmari called Yuty from the kitchen, dinner was ready.

Timmari is a bit of a minimalist when it comes to interior design and such, too much stuff has never been his thing. Yuty, though... He loves material possessions. And Timmari copes with that. Because he loves Yuty so much. Like "who's he to tell his husband that his love for beatiful objects should be discouraged?" I don't even think they reached a compromise, Timmari just went with it.

Rubia wrote:
Then, I freeze in my tracks.

See, the living room and the kitchen are connected, so it’s easy to see who’s seated on the couch before the TV. And there, I see them.

Oooh. :viola:
Hahaha. Cute. :edgey: :phoenix:

Quote:
Ohhh, so much Timmari tonight! :edgey:

Oh happy day :edgey:

Quote:
Oh, he's chill alright...

Yup! If he were a teacher he'd be the most popular one in the school xD "Okay, folks, deadline next Tuesday. Or whenever. Just get it to me at some point, ok? It's good if you read the textbooks. I may be able to tell if you don't. So, just in case."

Quote:
Annoyed... xD

It was a stupid question! (The dream itself didn't take into account the possibility that this person meant the same thing as the next person - i.e whether or not he was a natural blonde) I didn't think anything of that, until, of course, I was on a train and suddenly realized it was funny. xD

Quote:
Mediocre.

It's like they didn't even bother to try making them look good and banana-like.

Quote:
Aw, yes, I think I've subconsciously pictured him as the youngest.

At least, with the restaurant-dream I had, the other two seems to treat him a little like "the baby of the group" x3

Quote:
Timmari called Yuty from the kitchen, dinner was ready.

At first I understood this as called him on the phone. Which, on the other hand, feels like something he could do.

Quote:
Timmari is a bit of a minimalist when it comes to interior design and such, too much stuff has never been his thing. Yuty, though... He loves material possessions. And Timmari copes with that. Because he loves Yuty so much. Like "who's he to tell his husband that his love for beatiful objects should be discouraged?" I don't even think they reached a compromise, Timmari just went with it.

Such a champ. He would do anything for love.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yup! If he were a teacher he'd be the most popular one in the school xD "Okay, folks, deadline next Tuesday. Or whenever. Just get it to me at some point, ok? It's good if you read the textbooks. I may be able to tell if you don't. So, just in case."

For sure! Haha! I bet that tactic would even motivate some people. "He wants it... Whenever? Ah well, might as well do it now. I don't have anything better to do, so..."
Quote:
It was a stupid question!

It was a stupid question, yes, haha, but still, for me it had felt too stupid of one to even get annoyed by.
Quote:
(The dream itself didn't take into account the possibility that this person meant the same thing as the next person - i.e whether or not he was a natural blonde) I didn't think anything of that, until, of course, I was on a train and suddenly realized it was funny. xD

Of bloody course... xD
Quote:
It's like they didn't even bother to try making them look good and banana-like.

*slow applause*
Quote:
At least, with the restaurant-dream I had, the other two seems to treat him a little like "the baby of the group" x3

Mhm, sounded like that. x3 Cute! And some years later, "aww, our little boy is getting married".
Quote:
At first I understood this as called him on the phone. Which, on the other hand, feels like something he could do.

It... feels like something he could do, yes.
*phone rings* *checks screen* - "Timmari"
-Uhm, yes? ô.o
-The food is ready, darling! :D
Quote:

Ah yes. And I thought about that as well, "anything for love". :-P

---

Some nap-dreamlets from earlier:

Someone asked this in a thread: "Who's your favourite AA-dyke?"

Phoenix walked on a snowy road. It got described (not by Phoenix) as a "smooth, silken surface".

There was a list of things the Dhaye-folks had said, and Apollo put a mark by the things they had said to him.

Apollo used some large thing that looked like a fishing hook (not sharp, though), which he wound around Daryan's arm every time Daryan dozed off in court.

Apollo and a girl were drinking together in a bar. She asked him some really philosophical question, which he couldn't answer. "You need to think outside the box!", she said. I was disappointed that I never got to know neither the question nor the answer.

Retinz looked at his lap. He was checking his shorts, they were beige, I think he straightened them out a bit. He wanted to look "proper". "As proper as a guy with his fashion sense can look", I thought (not in a mean way, just in a "haha"-way).

This is what Magnifi told Reus when he got kicked out of the troupe: "I can see that magic is your true calling. I think you need to practice a little more, but you're a good magician and I'm sure some troupe will happily let you in." And I thought "holy frikkfakk, I really hope he didn't say that".

A dream I had months and months ago I always forget to mention: Someone said that Adrian Andrews was a "little black girl" and I thought "not that Adrian Andrews, she sure isn't".

Quote:
It... feels like something he could do, yes.
*phone rings* *checks screen* - "Timmari"
-Uhm, yes? ô.o
-The food is ready, darling! :D

Adorable.

Quote:
Mhm, sounded like that. x3 Cute! And some years later, "aww, our little boy is getting married".

:3 DotingonTimmari

Quote:

:D
Aura!

Quote:
Phoenix walked on a snowy road. It got described (not by Phoenix) as a "smooth, silken surface".

Phoenix has a smooth, silken surface. Got it. :notes:

Quote:
There was a list of things the Dhaye-folks had said, and Apollo put a mark by the things they had said to him.

Dhaye-bingo.

Quote:
Apollo used some large thing that looked like a fishing hook (not sharp, though), which he wound around Daryan's arm every time Daryan dozed off in court.

What. :redd:

Quote:
Apollo and a girl were drinking together in a bar. She asked him some really philosophical question, which he couldn't answer. "You need to think outside the box!", she said. I was disappointed that I never got to know neither the question nor the answer.

Turn your thinking around, Polly!

Quote:
This is what Magnifi told Reus when he got kicked out of the troupe: "I can see that magic is your true calling. I think you need to practice a little more, but you're a good magician and I'm sure some troupe will happily let you in." And I thought "holy frikkfakk, I really hope he didn't say that".

Eeeeeee *buzzer sound* As if.

---
Oh, and Timmari's investigation pals' names are Atengeke and Gengeke. No, I'm just kidding, it's Atipha and Gress. Atipha is the trio's "leader" i.e the one with the biggest responsibility for the investigations, and Gress is the one Polecat befriended at the wedding.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

Haha. Aww... x3
Quote:
:D
Aura!

Oh, Aura, Aura, Aura... <3 Since I often forget it isn't canon I'll just say: Adrian. <3
Quote:

*pats his arm in a friendly manner to check*
Quote:
Dhaye-bingo.

Oh yes, that's some good gambling. He didn't seem to be in his best spirits, I think he just got out of there. Might have had something to do with the suing-business.
Quote:
What. :redd:

In...deed... xD
Quote:
Turn your thinking around, Polly!

Turnabot Philosophy.
Quote:
Eeeeeee *buzzer sound* As if.

Hell to the no ol' sod didn't.
Quote:
Oh, and Timmari's investigation pals' names are Atengeke and Gengeke.

I got scared for a sec. xD I thought "no, don't tell me that joke I made sneaked into your subconscious mind!" But the stickfigure was much smarter than that.
Quote:
No, I'm just kidding, it's Atipha and Gress. Atipha is the trio's "leader" i.e the one with the biggest responsibility for the investigations, and Gress is the one Polecat befriended at the wedding.

Those names are awesome! :edgey: Love 'em. Atipha, Gress and Timmari. They go well together. The names, but the people too, I'm sure.

Quote:
Oh yes, that's some good gambling. He didn't seem to be in his best spirits, I think he just got out of there. Might have had something to do with the suing-business.

*Aggressively ticks boxes* That will teach them.

Quote:
Those names are awesome! :edgey: Love 'em. Atipha, Gress and Timmari. They go well together. The names, but the people too, I'm sure.

Yay! It certainly seems that way :D

Thanks, guys. :-P

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

After the shirt-rag incident, I can see something developing here.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

At first I read that as "someone asked in this thread" and I nodded. Yes, someone has.

I never really thought of any particular character as a dyke, but as GfM said, Aura. If anyone would be one, it'd be her. And she's a badass, to boot.

Quote:

Hahaha, like trying to reel a shark back to court.

Quote:
Retinz looked at his lap. He was checking his shorts, they were beige, I think he straightened them out a bit. He wanted to look "proper".

The cerise not cutting out for him, huh?

Quote:

Damn, that's cold.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Now I'll be on the lookout for someone with that username.

Quote:
Quote:

He sure does without that wig.

Quote:
Oh, and Timmari's investigation pals' names are Atengeke and Gengeke. No, I'm just kidding, it's Atipha and Gress. Atipha is the trio's "leader" i.e the one with the biggest responsibility for the investigations, and Gress is the one Polecat befriended at the wedding.

Whoo, we got names! It wouldn't surprise me if Atengeke and Gengeke were other people that exist, though.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Turnabot Philosophy.

"Rather than ask myself 'to be or not to be', I should instead be asking, 'will it or will it not'!"

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

*Aggressively ticks boxes* That will teach them.

Classic lawyerly ticks.

Phoenix was talking with Maya, like she as his confidant.
"I always feel like I'm different from the rest. I don't know why or in what way, but it just feels like it."
She nods solemnly. She of all people would know.
"And I'd get these looks from people... They won't say anything, but it's like... they don't want to be around me, you know?"
"Yeah..."
"I know I shouldn't care about what they think, but... when it happens so much, it's tough to just ignore it."
"..."
"Sorry, I just made things depressing, huh?"
"It's okay. There's always time to talk about these things, and I'll listen."
"Thanks."
And after listening to that, all I could think was "It's hard being a lawyer."

[Whip the cream!]

After the shirt-rag incident, I can see something developing here.

Is this his way of saying "I forgive you for that"?
Quote:
And she's a badass, to boot.

She's a badass, alright.
Quote:
Hahaha, like trying to reel a shark back to court.

Makes sense. xD
Quote:
The cerise not cutting out for him, huh?

Perhaps it wasn't a proper occassion for such things. Then again, perhaps he was wearing cerise underneath those shorts.
Quote:
Now I'll be on the lookout for someone with that username.

It's probably the username of either Atipha or Gress.
Quote:

xD
Quote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Atengeke and Gengeke were other people that exist, though.

They're everwhere. :( I googled, and there was some "Dr. Lengeke" on Facebook. Perhaps Hengeke and Lengeke were Godot's medical aides.
Quote:
"Rather than ask myself 'to be or not to be', I should instead be asking, 'will it or will it not'!"

Profound!
Quote:
Phoenix was talking with Maya, like she as his confidant.
"I always feel like I'm different from the rest. I don't know why or in what way, but it just feels like it."
"And I'd get these looks from people... They won't say anything, but it's like... they don't want to be around me, you know?"
"Yeah..."
"I know I shouldn't care about what they think, but... when it happens so much, it's tough to just deal with it."
"..."
"Thanks."

Oh, darlings... :/ That sounds like a really touching moment.
Quote:
And after listening to all that, all I could think was "It's hard being a lawyer."

Haha, I like that that was your initial thought.

Quote:

Oh. Oh no. I just had the ugliest mental image. I can envision bald Phoenix so clearly. So, so clearly... :viola:

Quote:
Whoo, we got names! It wouldn't surprise me if Atengeke and Gengeke were other people that exist, though.

Whiie! Yes, probably. Somewhere out there!

Quote:
Classic lawyerly ticks.

:think:

Quote:
"Yeah..."
"I know I shouldn't care about what they think, but... when it happens so much, it's tough to just ignore it."
"..."

Awwwwww. :( <3

Quote:
Is this his way of saying "I forgive you for that"?

"You like nice things? Whydontcha buy me a new, nice shirt. Darling."

Quote:
Perhaps it wasn't a proper occassion for such things. Then again, perhaps he was wearing cerise underneath those shorts.

You're not actually saying that there is an occassion where tacky underwear is not proper, nein? :O :klavier:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh. Oh no. I just had the ugliest mental image. I can envision bald Phoenix so clearly. So, so clearly... :viola:

Me too. :(
Quote:
"You like nice things? Whydontcha buy me a new, nice shirt. Darling."

...I sincerely thought it was a rag. Let it go and m... *sigh* I'll buy you a new, nice shirt. :|
Quote:
You're not actually saying that there is an occassion where tacky underwear is not proper, nein? :O :klavier:

Spoiler: 6-2

*sigh* Now I can't unsee his pants as really long boxers.

All pants are just long boxers. And shirts are just boxers for your upper body.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia: At least he didn't strip bare.

GfM: For heaven's sake... xD

Reminds me of that time when I was in the habit of calling clothes "dry swim wear".

Reminds me of that time when I was in the habit of calling clothes "dry swim wear".

Bless your eternal soul. <3

Happy Maria

Tried to bathe on top of a shelf. Didn't work and I fell off. I then went into an alleyway where Missile's dad tried to get in the way. Actually a lot of dogs were trying to stop me today

Then I realised that some important thing came back and I failed. The actual assignment is today. Wish me luck fellas

I will wish you luck, my strange companion.

How nice that you got to meet Missile's dad. Perhaps he was just looking out for your safety?

Happy Maria

Nope he tried to kill me

Also I remember that my fruit bowl had grapes,bananas and even a beehive added to it. A bit annoying,the last one

And thanks
Page 354 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby