Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 605 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Went out for exercise for an hour. Really burned some calories overall. It was quite the walk in a park. LITERALLY

Not as many dog problems,though one bitch was running around like crazy all around the place. It even had a collar on. Also forgot to mention this but yesterday I saw a jogger run past me. Later that day the guy lapped me. It was hilarious. I noticed a couple of girls studying for an exam and some ping pong contest going on near the board. Other than that,not much to report.

Came back from a haircut recently. Pocer face was not suck
Only twitched a little when the razor came up. Not fond of it.

Afterwards bought some stuff and came home and took a bath and ate and died how bout you

Tomorrow I'll present a seminar in front of 40+ people. Don't even know how I will survive, but well, it is life. I'm counting every second now like I'm going to the guillotine or something. Wish me luck.

Happy Maria

Good luck! :wave:

Someone took the AC remote. I know who it is,but the door's locked. My throat's pretty dry and so is the room.

Also spent a while messing around with my sig. How does it look?

(The QR code isn't spam I promise)

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
Tomorrow I'll present a seminar in front of 40+ people. Don't even know how I will survive, but well, it is life. I'm counting every second now like I'm going to the guillotine or something. Wish me luck.

Sounds cool what's it on?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I did a speech on Thursday. A speech that I had written the night before...so it probably wasn't perfect. I'm scared to look at my final grades for my classes.

In other news, I just got back from the coast. My youth group went to a house out by the ocean and spent Friday-Sunday there. It was pretty fun, and it's an excellent start to my spring break.

Pierre wrote:
Thelema wrote:

Sounds cool what's it on?

The history and development of both Linguistics and Semiotics as fields of study, but in practice I think I will talk mostly about Saussurre and his theories on language.

I can see I won't sleep tonight, okay, already used to it
Just checking my slides on PowerPoint for the last time
Okay, I think I have enough to talk about for 20-30 minutes... and probably know how to answer most questions, which doesn't make me any less anxious
FML

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

It's my boyfriend's birthday! He's turning 31~ :edgey:
He'll be on his way to New York with his friends and I'm gonna meet them there and spend a couple of nights at their house. We're gonna watch Big O and a bunch of other anime and draw and just enjoy each other's company. This is exactly what I needed. Some good news for once. I'm so happy right now. I just want to sleep so the night just goes by.
I already have my money separated for the train station and everything. All I need to do is pull my clothes out of the dryer and pack. Yay! :edgey:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Happy Maria

Wish your boyfriend a happy birthday for me!

Woke up today earlier than usual because I heard some shouts coming from the living room. Hate it when that happens.

Art Person

Happy birthday to your boyfriend!
(Also I love the Katya avatar you have XD)

Happy Maria

Came back from an even longer walk in the park. Less children at first but when I left they were everywhere. Probably came back from school then.

Now having the first watermelon of the year. Woo hoo! It's my favourite freaking fruit,Fools!

SuperAj3 wrote:

Ahh! I am so happy you know who she is!
Katya and Trixie are my absolute favorite queens <3 xD

Happy Maria

Who?

Round seven of UNO today. I lost,but highlights include me getting a bunch of +2s after a few +4s and pwning him,as well as winning a point once.

I spent ten minutes in MS paint coming up with a cool sig pic,but turns out they couldn't determine its dimensions so no deal. Darn. You might be saying so what? Keep in mind this is from the same guy who made this:

Ew

I'll post the sig I made for comparison:

It's simple and can be easily replicated,but to me it was the Mona Lisa. I'm not talented at either art or photoshop,so this is pretty good in my eyes which is why I'm disappointed.

Next time I should use imgur but I'm too tired so I'll rest RIP in pictures interesting how much I hate being woken up in my life sigh

Sorry for the rant.

Goddamn. I did it. I fuckin' did it. This will sound self-congratulatory as hell, but I'd never imagine two or three years ago that I could be able to give a seminar in front of 50 people. I thought people would be bored, but no. Lots of questions from other classmates and some people seemed really involved with my explanations. It was a magical moment really. I just realized how much I enjoy teaching people things. Just feels natural and pleasurable. I may seriously consider being a teacher.

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
Goddamn. I did it. I fuckin' did it. This will sound self-congratulatory as hell, but I'd never imagine two or three years ago that I could be able to give a seminar in front of 50 people. I thought people would be bored, but no. Lots of questions from other classmates and some people seemed really involved with my explanations. It was a magical moment really. I just realized how much I enjoy teaching people things. Just feels natural and pleasurable. I may seriously consider being a teacher.

Nice work :kristoph: Wish I had your confidence right now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Art Person

Dawny wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

Ahh! I am so happy you know who she is!
Katya and Trixie are my absolute favorite queens <3 xD

I love their web show XD Now I wanna see the film Contact LOL

Last edited by SuperAj3 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

@Pierre Thanks. Developing confidence is a long process, I think. Three or four years ago, staying hours inside of a full classroom was enough to make me kind of uncomfortable. Claustrophobia and all. Always had to sit near the exit. Presenting something in front of people? Hell no, I would not even consider it. Only through experience and time you can learn that you are capable of much more than you think you are. Whatever kind of confidence you need right now, I'm sure you'll get it.

-

I bought a portable phone charger today. A fucking PokéCharger, because it is like a PokéBall. Like this: https://cdn0.tnwcdn.com/wp-content/blog ... 4_e2ds.jpg

Who doesn't want one of these? lol. Hopefully I won't have to worry anymore about being in the middle of the street with my phone battery dying.

Happy Maria

Thelema wrote:
Goddamn. I did it. I fυckin' did it. This will sound self-congratulatory as hell, but I'd never imagine two or three years ago that I could be able to give a seminar in front of 50 people. I thought people would be bored, but no. Lots of questions from other classmates and some people seemed really involved with my explanations. It was a magical moment really. I just realized how much I enjoy teaching people things. Just feels natural and pleasurable. I may seriously consider being a teacher.

Congratulations. Being a teacher can be fun,but only if the students are good. Glad it was the case for you.

Weird thing today-my lips sometimes feel dry,but today they felt too...wet. Has this happened to any of you before?

Last edited by Southern Corn on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gettin' Old!

Things are just so grim now. Britain's Exit from the EU finally got parliamentary approval, and not a one EU citizen is guaranteed any safety by it. The PM flubbed by on stupid meaningless concepts like "Brexit means Brexit" and hugely dividing comments like "The will of the people" and now she's been handed a blank cheque.

Honestly when politicians are going to buckle to pressure like that, what's even the point of parliament? The (unelected) PM merely says "I want this done by May! Don't get in the way." and people shut up and fall in line.

And now we've got calls for another Scottish Referendum, it'll be hard and I know which way I'm voting which is why I'm just so sad to see all the divisiveness along the way. More baseless accusations, more blatant lies, more angry people.

With a PM like this I feel we'll end up on the wrong side of the Axis/Allies when something kicks off. :sadshoe:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I looked at the grade for my speech and I got 48/50. Huh... I guess I did better than i thought.

Happy Maria

I swear I reached my boiling point today. So much work I couldn't even walk outside. Thankfully I redeemed myself just now. Taking a final break before the finale

Happy Maria

It went well FYI. Round eight of UNO commenced,but didn't end. So far I might win. My favourite part by far was when I put down two +4s and then a reverse and a skip turn and then the last card. Also I gave as little points to him as possible so good luck

Anyway,have to get back to today's work now

To whichever cat's paw I just stepped on: I am sorry.
But you do have four legs AND can see in the dark; I can't.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

I had a similar experience last night. Zuzu darted in front of me when I was walking through the hallway in the dark, causing me to trip and almost knock a picture off the wall. I don't think cats realize that humans have lousy night vision--that or they have a childish sense of humor.
I'll always love you, Max.

On Monday I traveled to NY to meet up with Karim ♡ and his friends Oliver and Colin. I just got home today. Oh man, did Karim and I cry like babies... I miss him so much. The last 2 1/2 days were the best days ever. I wish I could have stayed, but this was planned suuuper last minute and I had to go into work today. Which suuuucked. He called me before I got into work and said the pillow next to him still smelled like me... then he cried, which made me cry so hard. No one has ever cried for me when I left. I love him so much. I can't wait to see him again. I'm working on getting my passport so I can spend so much time with him in Canada at some point. I'm trying to look at the bright side even though I cried the majority of the day. Even in the break room on my break.... and once I got home.

Sorry for the sappy post, I'm just really happy I met him and got to spend time with him ♡

Happy Maria

Round eight on UNO still hasn't ended. Highlights of yesterday's match include me putting down a plus 4 then a plus two and then a wild card. It was genius. Also at the end I had to pick up six cards but three of them were 0s. So when he won all I had left were two zeroes. He left the room. LOL

I might win but if he wins another round he'll win instead. Or so he says

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Round eight on UNO still hasn't ended. Highlights of yesterday's match include me putting down a plus 4 then a plus two and then a wild card. It was genius. Also at the end I had to pick up six cards but three of them were 0s. So when he won all I had left were two zeroes. He left the room. LOL

I might win but if he wins another round he'll win instead. Or so he says

Wait did he leave the room in a tantrum even though he won? I don't get it.

Dawny wrote:
On Monday I traveled to NY to meet up with Karim ♡ and his friends Oliver and Colin. I just got home today. Oh man, did Karim and I cry like babies... I miss him so much. The last 2 1/2 days were the best days ever. I wish I could have stayed, but this was planned suuuper last minute and I had to go into work today. Which suuuucked. He called me before I got into work and said the pillow next to him still smelled like me... then he cried, which made me cry so hard. No one has ever cried for me when I left. I love him so much. I can't wait to see him again. I'm working on getting my passport so I can spend so much time with him in Canada at some point. I'm trying to look at the bright side even though I cried the majority of the day. Even in the break room on my break.... and once I got home.

Sorry for the sappy post, I'm just really happy I met him and got to spend time with him ♡

:kristoph: Made me smile for sure, specially the bit about pillow-scent, I can relate to that. Glad you had a great time.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

He got angry because both cards were zero so he got no points even though he won. It was sweet revenge for all the other times he did it to me

Browsing through some archives right now. Found some old works. I'll start posting them soon

General Luigi wrote:
I had a similar experience last night. Zuzu darted in front of me when I was walking through the hallway in the dark, causing me to trip and almost knock a picture off the wall. I don't think cats realize that humans have lousy night vision--that or they have a childish sense of humor.

Both.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
He got angry because both cards were zero so he got no points even though he won. It was sweet revenge for all the other times he did it to me

Browsing through some archives right now. Found some old works. I'll start posting them soon

Didn't realise that was a ruke of Uno. When I play its just whoever clears out first wins.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Nah,we're using the 500 point system. When we win,we take away the other's cards and tally them up. Cards 0-9 give the score of their appropriate numbers (hence why he was so annoyed), +2s,reverses and skip turns give 20 points,and wild and +4s give fifty. We play until one of us reaches 500. It's even in the official rules. I've also only learnt of this recently. I suggested to him that 0 cards should be worth 10 points since they're rarer but he declined. Oh well,his loss. :P

Man oh man what a walk I just had now. Went out on a rare walk to the park with Mama Corn today. It was so eventful. There was a small temple nearby but it was really crowded for some reason. Don't know why. We went through an alternate route and I saved us from a really rowdy raven and a daringly dumb dog. Speaking of dogs,those things were all over the damn place. The crazy dog running around the place was back,and quite a few owners were walking their pets today. Every time I would go to the right to avoid a dog another one would come out or the dog I was trying to avoid turned towards me. Darn them.

Also we ran into quite a bit of people we knew. Three,to be exact. They all were either on or near their scooters when we ran into them,and they all had an interesting relationship with my grandmother. First was my grandmother's son,then a friend of her relative,and then our old landlady,whose son's life she once saved. If these aren't a series of coincidences I dunno what is. Darn. Either way I'm back home and I'm resting now. I even got attacked by wasps near home. I managed to drive them off thankfully. Even despite all the interruptions and alternate routes,the walk was barely even an hour- one of the shorter ones. Dang

I've been trying to be more independent. Especially since I want to visit my boyfriend in Canada and live with him in the future. I've been taking notes as to how and where to get a passport, among other things. I'm nervous, but excited. I'm not being held back at all and I'm basically free to do what I want since I'm an adult. I've also been taking care of myself and losing weight. I'm so happy. Everything is just... going so well lately. Karim is such a great motivator. He even says that he couldn't ask for a better girlfriend which makes me feel so good. I love him so very much and we're gonna make this work. It's gonna be hard, but I'm doing my part and he's doing his. I'm 24 and he's 31. We're at a point where we don't want to just let the world pass us by. We want to do things that will help us in the long run and that's all I ever wanted. Same for him.
I can't wait for everything to just fall into place and I'm completely happy and living with him. We're also talking about me being a permanent citizen in Canada. I know it won't be easy and I know it'll take years to achieve, but I won't give up. :edgey:
I'm so glad that I met him. I really am. <3

/end of sappy post sorry not sorry/

Gettin' Old!

Haha xD just another person I know who wants to move to Canada (myself included).
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Good to hear that things are going well and you are happy, Dawn.

C-A

@Dawny Awww that's so cute <3
Even makes me want a real SO right now, instead of being so platonic about things.

Happy Maria

Glad everything is going good for you,Dawny.

I think I found a piece of corn in my watermelon juice along with some other particles. Eugh. I threw it into the sink of course. I went on a walk and now I'm just chilling out. Nothing major is happening. How bout the rest of y'all?

I have to finish reading this until Tuesday, haven't even started yet (but will start now)

I have some other texts to read for next week as well, so I will basically spend the weekend reading

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
I have to finish reading this until Tuesday, haven't even started yet (but will start now)

I have some other texts to read for next week as well, so I will basically spend the weekend reading

Ugh seems crazy to expect people to read a 161 page book in a few days.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Nah that's stuff short novel length. It should be easy as long as you regularly read

Pierre wrote:
Thelema wrote:

Ugh seems crazy to expect people to read a 161 page book in a few days.

Pft. That's not very long.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Well that's me been reading-shamed, guess I'll huddle up in the corner and cry.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 605 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus