Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 358 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

I can imagine him pulling up all of Apollo since his demonic horns are that strong

The video game boy; the one who wins

-I'm fishingpole-cat, and you're my pole-catfish. :D
*dangling from the hook* - Oh reely? -.-'
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Man Anthony needs to stop baiting such Responses from Apollo Justfish

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
IThe latter had blonde ice cream,which I think Tim would like.

As long as it doesn't taste like hair...
Going for Miles wrote:
Apollo is sitting on a chair, blissfully ignorant of Polecat standing behind him holding a fishingrod.

Behind you! *points*
Quote:
Its hook was more of a loop that he got around one of Apollo's spikes and reeled it in slightly so that that the spike went straight upwards, while he was going "Apolloooo ;D" in his best sneaky voice.

Haha, oh Polecat, you're so cute.
Going for Miles wrote:

Vivid mental images. So you're a punster too, Anthony?

---

Something about me dreaming about Retinz.

Timmari bought a few paintings online. I remember that one of them was an oil painting of a young, blonde man, a very old-fashioned and stylish painting. He put it in the living room.

There was some new member here. The very first post she made was in this thread, doing this "I'm playing a mini-mod"-thing in some "wholesome" way, going "you know you're digressing, right?", blah blah. My reply to her was: :ron: as well as an image of Apollo's sweating, annoyed sprite. I don't know, I just didn't have any energy, and those expressed my feelings quite well.

Gress has curly light brown hair and wears glasses. He's got an IQ of 160, but he's never considered "the smart guy" because he's incredibly absent-minded and he often has... bad luck when he thinks. He's the asexual one. Don't know about Atipha's orientation, but he's "indifferent". He's got a discreet beard (thin, jawbone and chin) and a small "beer belly" he got after he reached the age of 35, he's 38 now. He's the oldest of them, and he's very adventurous. He loves skydiving, and Timmari often tells him to describe skydiving to him since Timmari would never do that since he's terrified of heights, Timmari thinks it's incredibly fascinating and scary-sounding to hear Atipha's skydiving stories.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Quote:
As long as it doesn't taste like hair...

Maybe it was from blonde grapefruit.

Quote:
Behind you! *points*

Look out!

Quote:
Haha, oh Polecat, you're so cute.

I bet that's exactly what Apollo was thinking.

Quote:

On my watch, he is! *puts my arm around him*

Quote:
Timmari bought a few paintings online. I remember that one of them was an oil painting of a young, blonde man, a very old-fashioned and stylish painting. He put it in the living room.

Sweet.

Quote:
The very first post she did was in this thread, doing this "I'm playing a mini-mod"-thing in some "wholesome" way, going "you know you're digressing, right?", blah blah.

It's always the new ones...

Quote:
Gress has curly light brow hair and wears glasses. He's got an IQ of 160, but he's never considered "the smart guy" because he's incredibly absent-minded and he often has... bad luck when he thinks. He's the asexual one.

Cool. So he often... diGresses? :godot:

Quote:
He's the oldest of them, and he's very adventurous. He loves skydiving

I'm going to flirt with him.

Quote:
Timmari often tells him to describe skydiving to him since Timmari would never do that since he's terrified of heights,

I just had this mental image of me and him sitting by Atipha's feet and listening and we'd be like

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Maybe it was from blonde grapefruit.

Sounds legit.
Quote:
On my watch, he is! *puts my arm around him*

Hahaha, of course he is. And it's only fitting that Apollo's trickster-nemesis is a punster as well I guess. *groans, but is secretly quite amused*
Quote:
It's always the new ones...

Always.
Quote:

Probably. :kristoph:
Quote:
I'm going to flirt with him.

Haha, do so! I thought "I bet the two of you would have a good time together" when I woke up. You should go on adventures. Meanwhile I can go around having bad luck when I think along with Gress, both of us being secretly not-dumb.
Quote:
I just had this mental image of me and him sitting by Atipha's feet and listening and we'd be like

Yes. xD

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Hello, friends, I have returned after several nights of AA-less dreams with yet another stupid one.

I was replaying one of the first trilogy games when I noticed something odd: throughout the entire episode, I kept seeing the line "Phoenix Wright is a sad, tired lawyer." He at first was just annoyed since it came from a witness, but then it became a running gag and he hated it. Everyone was calling him a "sad, tired lawyer" or just a "sad, sad lawyer" in some form or another.
Phoenix: (What is this, "Hate on Phoenix Day"?)
And it culminated to a scene in court where:
*Phoenix presents wrong evidence*
"Mr. Wright, I'm afraid that's only evidence of you being a sad, tired lawyer."
"Your Honor..."
"Give him a break, Your Honor. He's trying his best to live."
"Shut up, Edgeworth. Leave me alone..."
"Don't let it get to you, Nick!"
"Th-thanks, Maya?"
"Besides, everyone already knows that you're a sad, tired lawyer. You might as well accept it."
*clutching head pose* "I hate all of you..."
"...And so the prophecy came to pass," I then heard someone narrating.

Okay, time to catch up.

Going for Miles wrote:
Iris Retinz: Eyes Attorney

Perceive 2.0, where instead of waiting on the text to scroll you can scroll through the whole thing like on a video stream.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
I... was... serious when I said "dignifying"! It was a classy dream! Or... sorry, stickfigure, you're cool. :( The brain... in your head... made that up. Your subconscious one is a stickfigure of wealth and taste.

I will Dance, I will sing, to be mad for my Gregory. Nothing Lawd is hindering the passion in my soul.
(Repeat X4)

And I'll become even more undignified than this, some may say its foolishness.
But I'll become even more undignified than this.

Sing it, Brutha! :b33r:

Quote:
Quote:
His forehead is really REFLECTIVE though

Ah, so that's why I see myself in him sometimes.

*buh dum tsh*

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Timmari's "maiden name" is Vernessa.

I can definitely see him with something like that, actually. The Khura'inese Buddhist faith has long championed reincarnation of the soul into bodies of alternating sex, and sometimes, the sex and gender don't have to match up. Buddhism got to transgenderism before it was cool.

Quote:
Yuty put his foot in something nasty on the floor, I don't know what. Apparently it was Timmari's fault because he apologized for not having wiped that up.

Hahaha. "To redeem yourself, I suggest you wipe it up and think about what you've done tonight... out on the couch."

I was lucid dreaming here though so I decided to make the whole thing up in my head

As opposed to making it up from someone else's head?

Going for Miles wrote:
Nahyuta, first time in Japanifornia court: Dope now I can tell everyone what chest-luck Apollo's had recently olololol

xD

Quote:
You... want to say something, stickfigure?

He's probably on dope.

Quote:
Ron was a prosecutor. He was really cool.

Any prosecutor who dancingly descends upon the courtroom through the front door is cool in my book.

Going for Miles wrote:
Nahyuta and Timmari were talking while cooking and making a chocolate cake. They came to the conclusion that the cake wasn't very intimidating,

Yes, good. And yes, good to visiting for cake.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Timmari is 31 years old and 1.77 meter tall.

Duly noted. :notes:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Aahhh... To think that it all started with "...and a little bit of a troll." How far he's gotten...

We're so proud.

Going for Miles wrote:
Well, someone red with horns will be eating that cake.

Geez, am I still asleep? I read that as "someone's red horns will be eating that cake" and I go "That's not how you eat. >:("

Going for Miles wrote:
Timmari Vernessa Sahdmadhi
-->
Hammer is vast i.e damn hard

Oh my Grandpa Greg.

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: I kinda think they should sign their informal documents with "Sir T.A.G". In this version of the game, then, of course
Spoiler: AAI
the concept of three people working together under one pseudonym would be a clue to the identities of Yatagarasu.

Precisely what I thought. "Sir TAG" is pretty catchy.

Going for Miles wrote:
Blowing up is hard work.

Unless your name is Phoenix Wright.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:

I always believed he was one.
And I always wondered why Apollo had those horns on his head. Maybe they're sensitive appendages like whiskers on catfish.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Gress has curly light brow hair and wears glasses. He's got an IQ of 160, but he's never considered "the smart guy" because he's incredibly absent-minded and he often has... bad luck when he thinks. He's the asexual one.

Now I'm mad I didn't see that one coming.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:
Phoenix: (What is this, "Hate on Phoenix Day"?)

:(

Quote:
"Your Honor..."

Damnit judge, don't jump onto every fad.
And was that... Edgeworth being nice?

Quote:
Sing it, Brutha! :b33r:

:b33r:

Quote:
*buh dum tsh*

;D

Quote:
Buddhism got to transgenderism before it was cool.

It's interesting that most native cultures, and ancient ones, divides humans into genders, has the concept of transcending gender, or third (and fourth etc) genders, two-spirits, etc etc. Tahlmud I think has like four different words for gender identities out of the "traditional" gender binary, and still people think it's something new.

Quote:
He's probably on dope.

Sure. olololol

Quote:
Any prosecutor who dancingly descends upon the courtroom through the front door is cool in my book.

Jaaaaaaaa. :gant:

Quote:
Yes, good. And yes, good to visiting for cake.

Can't go wrong with that. As long as the cake is not too intimidating.

Quote:
Precisely what I thought. "Sir TAG" is pretty catchy.

Mm, I like it. Especially now that the last two letters in it got a bit more fleshed out by Herr WG.

Quote:
Unless your name is Phoenix Wright.

That's a given.

Quote:
And I always wondered why Apollo had those horns on his head.

Because they're dope.

Quote:
Now I'm mad I didn't see that one coming.

:godot:

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Hello, friends, I have returned after several nights of AA-less dreams with yet another stupid one.

Hello, Pom! :will:
Quote:
"Phoenix Wright is a sad, tired lawyer."

Sad lawyer Wright.
Quote:
He at first was just annoyed since it came from a witness, but then it became a running gag and he hated it. Everyone was calling him a "sad, tired lawyer" or just a "sad, sad lawyer" in some form or another.

Aw. Poor thing.
Quote:
"Your Honor..."

*snort* Poor, poor thing.
Quote:
"Besides, everyone already knows that you're a sad, tired lawyer. You might as well accept it."
*clutching head pose* "I hate all of you..."

There, there, Phoenix. You can come up with mean nick(heh)names to the rest of them.
Quote:
I can definitely see him with something like that, actually. The Khura'inese Buddhist faith has long championed reincarnation of the soul into bodies of alternating sex, and sometimes, the sex and gender don't have to match up.

Yup yup yup. (Even though me using the expression "maiden name" instead of "previous surname" was in a joking tone, but still.)
Quote:
Hahaha. "To redeem yourself, I suggest you wipe it up and think about what you've done tonight... out on the couch."

Hahah! :redd: Yesss, that's a good one. >:D
Quote:
As opposed to making it up from someone else's head?

xD
Quote:
He's probably on dope.

Ba-dum-tsssh.
Quote:
We're so proud.

Yes. And now we always have someone to blame if something goes haywire in a trollish way.
Quote:
Geez, am I still asleep? I read that as "someone's red horns will be eating that cake" and I go "That's not how you eat. >:("

Christ Miles! :redd:
Quote:
your name is Phoenix Wright.

This is what I read it as, I missed the "unless", and thought "why do you say that GfM's name is Phoenix Wright?"
GfM wrote:
It's interesting that most native cultures, and ancient ones, divides humans into genders, has the concept of transcending gender, or third (and fourth etc) genders, two-spirits, etc etc. Tahlmud I think has like four different words for gender identities out of the "traditional" gender binary, and still people think it's something new.

Fully agree about that - really interesting. And yes, indeed, something new - as if it's something people recently made up? It's curious. And not in the good way.

Quote:
This is what I read it as, I missed the "unless", and thought "why do you say that GfM's name is Phoenix Wright?"

I once dreamed that my last name was Wright.

Quote:
Fully agree about that - really interesting. And yes, indeed, something new - as if it's something people recently made up? It's curious. And not in the good way.

Yup. (Although I seemed to have been mistaken about the six genders in Tahlmud, in that it had to do with sexual characteristics and not identity, but that is also very interesting, in a slightly different way, in that they seemed to have taken different types of intersex bodies into account rather than treating them as abnormalities.)
Sliding off topic, I just didn't want to claim false information xD

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I once dreamed that my last name was Wright.

Hahaha! So it was only the Phoenix-part that wasn't (w)right then.
Quote:
Yup. (Although I seemed to have been mistaken about the six genders in Tahlmud, in that it had to do with sexual characteristics and not identity, but that is also very interesting, in a slightly different way, in that they seemed to have taken different types of intersex bodies into account rather than treating them as abnormalities.)
Sliding off topic, I just didn't want to claim false information xD

Ah! That was interesting as well. I have heard about the other things you mentioned, but I can't recall if I had heard about the Talmud-thing before. (Haha, no, of course. xD)

Quote:
Hahaha! So it was only the Phoenix-part that wasn't (w)right then.

At least we share an e and an x, so... the phoni part wasn't right. That's the phony part of the equation. And after having woken up from that dream, I guess I'd be an ex-Wright. So it adds up pretty well, in a sense. Ex-Wright and Phoni Wright, aspiring religious clarity by being the same height as the holy lawd's physical manifestation. (I'm feverish and tired)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
At least we share an e and an x, so... the phoni part wasn't right. That's the phony part of the equation. And after having woken up from that dream, I guess I'd be an ex-Wright. So it adds up pretty well, in a sense. Ex-Wright and Phoni Wright, aspiring religious clarity by being the same height as the holy lawd's physical manifestation. (I'm feverish and tired)

Hmmm-mmmm, profound... Some more philosophy from your part, yes yes. (Get non-feverish soon!)

Thankya. Hopefully my brain will compensate me with some good dreams.

Happy Maria

I had a dream where I was Phoenix on the case. I was interviewing some guy about a bishop who's name was Po Pe. Phoenix thought his name was Poo Pee for a while. Anyway,this guy's backstory was that he died mysteriously but then he became a ghost and they took him to take photos. But the photos made him look really spooky and weird and this became a creepypasta.

Meanwhile a relative ordered me to go get some stuff from the store. I was really worried because there was an underwater maze between my house and the shop that I had to pass so I asked for delivery instead. Then I got spooked because everything kept pricking me and drawing out blood even if they weren't sharp. Like my shoelace. I then realised I was Abraham Lincoln and stabbed myself and woke up

[Whip the cream!]

Anyway,this guy's backstory was that he died mysteriously but then he became a ghost and they took him to take photos. But the photos made him look really spooky and weird and this became a creepypasta.

Aww, poor ghost.
Quote:
Then I got spooked because everything kept pricking me and drawing out blood even if they weren't sharp. Like my shoelace.

Uncool.

---

I dreamed that GfM's White Room-dreams had some kind of sidestory, not involving Apollo.

Something about Simon at a mall, he talked to some friendly cashier. He was going to buy e-liquid.

I was browsing different threads in C-Rain village, then I forgot what I initially searched for.

Yuty asked Timmari why there were damp magazines about gardening in the bathroom. Timmari thought it was quite obvious: they're in the bathroom because they were read in the bathroom, they were damp because they were read in the bath and some water splashed over them, and they were about gardening because he's interested in gardening. This made both of them laugh.

Quote:
Phoenix thought his name was Poo Pee for a while.

Poor Po Pe. Poor Phoenix. I hope he realized his mistake before accidentally using that "name".

Quote:
Anyway,this guy's backstory was that he died mysteriously but then he became a ghost and they took him to take photos. But the photos made him look really spooky and weird and this became a creepypasta.

Dang.

Quote:
I dreamed that GfM's White Room-dreams had some kind of sidestory, not involving Apollo.

Intriguing.

Quote:
Something about Simon at a mall, he talked to some friendly cashier. He was going to buy e-liquid.

First you're projecting your habits onto Apollo, and now Simon. :-P Makes sense though, both of them are acknowledged dream-smokers.

Quote:
Yuty asked Timmari why there were damp magazines about gardening in the bathroom. Timmari thought it was quite obvious: they're in the bathroom because they were read in the bathroom, they were damp because they were read in the bath and some water splashed over them, and they were about gardening because he's interested in gardening. This made both of them laugh.

Duh. I wonder if telepathy had something to do with this one, because as I was falling asleep earlier I thought that they probably liked to take showers together :D
---
I dreamed that Rubia wrote here that she had dreamed about Apollo getting four basketballs as a gift. I thought it made sense since I've dreamed about him playing basketball twice.
Then stickfigure made it an actual dream for me instead. The basketballs were black and white and had stars on them. Maybe because I've also dreamed about Apollo and Shigaraki playing catch, stickfigure jumped on that association train and Shigaraki appeared in the dream and had recieved a gift also. It was some philosophical book about generations. He started reading it and read snippets of it aloud, apparently extrememly fascinated by it.

A shirt that went around between law-workers. It was big, black, with flowers and something shimmery or glittery. I remember Timmari had it, and Apollo, and Gumshoe and Edgeworth.

I was Apollo, living in a corridor of some big house. Me and the lady who owned the house discovered someone was hiding between a rack of clothing in some other part of the house. It turned out to be a young lady holding a bright red electric guitar. I had seen her hiding somewhere else, and I have seen her somewhere else as well: it was the blonde teenager with red hairpieces that I dreamed was in AAI once. She refused to talk to us, but the lady had chalk and got me and the girl to write on the floor with it to communicate. We didn't find out what she was up to, though. I only remember myself writing "O.K" and me or her writing "NO".

Happy Maria

Silly Yuty. He ain't thinking right

And yeah I think Phoenix/Lincoln figured it out

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
First you're projecting your habits onto Apollo, and now Simon. :-P Makes sense though, both of them are acknowledged dream-smokers.

*Objection-tone, points to myself:* Projection! But yes, haha, that's true... (Read "dream-smokers" as "damn smokers".)
Quote:
Duh. I wonder if telepathy had something to do with this one, because as I was falling asleep earlier I thought that they probably liked to take showers together :D

C'mon. Oh, I bet telepathy played a part. x) Those two taking showers together, that's adorable.
Quote:
I dreamed that Rubia wrote here that she had dreamed about Apollo getting four basketballs as a gift. I thought it made sense since I've dreamed about him playing basketball twice.

That's sweet. I really like the thought of Apollo liking to play basketball. And you go, Apollo, show 'em that one doesn't need to be tall to play it! (Come to think of it, basketball was one of few sports I, myself, didn't suck at when I was in highschool.)
Quote:
Maybe because I've also dreamed about Apollo and Shigaraki playing catch, stickfigure jumped on that association train and Shigaraki appeared in the dream and had recieved a gift also.

:will:
Quote:
It was some philosophical book about generations. He started reading it and read snippets of it aloud, apparently extrememly fascinated by it.

That sounds really cool! :D
Quote:
A shirt that went around between law-workers. It was big, black, with flowers and something shimmery or glittery. I remember Timmari had it, and Apollo, and Gumshoe and Edgeworth.

I have no idea why this made me laugh, but it sounds rather adorable. I bet they rocked it.
Quote:
It turned out to be a young lady holding a bright red electric guitar. I had seen her hiding somewhere else, and I have seen her somewhere else as well: it was the blonde teenager with red hairpieces that I dreamed was in AAI once.

Oh, so she plays the guitar. Nice that you dreamed about her again!
Quote:
She refused to talk to us, but the lady had chalk and got me and the girl to write on the floor with it to communicate. We didn't find out what she was up to, though. I only remember myself writing "O.K" and me or her writing "NO".

Ahh, intriguing. I subconsciously thought of her as the quiet type, I realize.
SC wrote:
Silly Yuty. He ain't thinking right

Missed this because we sent at the same time. Silly Yuty indeed.

Quote:
C'mon. Oh, I bet telepathy played a part. x) Those two taking showers together, that's adorable.

Yes! And they can wash each other's hair :3

Quote:
That's sweet. I really like the thought of Apollo liking to play basketball. And you go, Apollo, show 'em that one doesn't need to be tall to play it! (Come to think of it, basketball was one of few sports I, myself, didn't suck at when I was in highschool.)

Indeed! As long as some idiot isn't tackling him all of the time xD (For clarification: I was that idiot in the first Apollo-basketball-dream) Haha, likewise. Ball-sports have never been my thing, but I was alright at basketball. I still remember once in eighth grade when I had the ball and took a chance and threw it from a distance and it landed perfectly in the hoop. One of my teammates called it "epic", and sure, it's probably my biggest achievement in school sports xD

Quote:
I have no idea why this made me laugh, but it sounds rather adorable. I bet they rocked it.

Surely. It miiiiight have been Timmari's originally.

Quote:
Oh, so she plays the guitar. Nice that you dreamed about her again!

Yup! I'm happy with this.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes! And they can wash each other's hair :3

Cozyyy. :3 Especially since a dream of mine stated that Yuty loved when people played with his hair.
Quote:
Indeed! As long as some idiot isn't tackling him all of the time xD

True. xD
Quote:
I still remember once in eighth grade when I had the ball and took a chance and threw it from a distance and it landed perfectly in the hoop. One of my teammates called it "epic", and sure, it's probably my biggest achievement in school sports xD

Hahaha, woop! \o/ My biggest one would be that I was good at high jump (we hadn't tried it before), better than many, and showed those bastards. >:D
Quote:
Surely. It miiiiight have been Timmari's originally.

Why did I suspect as much? xD Haha, I bet ol' Gumshoe looks so sweet in it.

Quote:
Cozyyy. :3 Especially since a dream of mine stated that Yuty loved when people played with his hair.

Oh man, who doesn't? His hair must take so damn long to wash, though xD (Also I first read it as Nahyuta was the one that dreamed it)

Quote:
Hahaha, woop! \o/ My biggest one would be that I was good at high jump (we hadn't tried it before), better than many, and showed those bastards. >:D

Ahaha. Prove that one doesn't have to be tall to be good at high-jump! :edgey: I always thought that bar was so damn menacing while running towards it, because I never understood the technique and would scissor-jump over it instead. Which worked because I was a tall kid, but still.

Quote:
Why did I suspect as much? xD Haha, I bet ol' Gumshoe looks so sweet in it.

I bet so too :D Good ol' Gumshoe.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh man, who doesn't? His hair must take so damn long to wash, though xD (Also I first read it as Nahyuta was the one that dreamed it)

Mhm. And scalp massages, oh deeeear. Yes, Timmari sure has a lot of work to do! xD (Haha! "Oh wait, I love it for real too.")
Quote:
Ahaha. Prove that one doesn't have to be tall to be good at high-jump! :edgey: I always thought that bar was so damn menacing while running towards it, because I never understood the technique and would scissor-jump over it instead. Which worked because I was a tall kid, but still.

Yeeees, haha! :D I seem to recall that I found it rather menacing too, but still! I would never manage to scissor-jump over it, I don't think I'd manage it even if I were a tall kid (not that I ever tried it... scissor-jump I mean. Not being a tall kid. Even though I wasn't short until I stopped growing, but I was small during the high jump. xD)

How funny. I've just had a series of creepypasta dreams last night.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Something about seeing the WR dreams get their own spinoff makes me proud.

Quote:

Now I'm getting the image that Apollo plays with four basketballs each time. I dunno if that's cheating or a challenge run.

Quote:
Then stickfigure made it an actual dream for me instead.

Oh, how nice of him.

Quote:
The basketballs were black and white and had stars on them. Maybe because I've also dreamed about Apollo and Shigaraki playing catch, stickfigure jumped on that association train and Shigaraki appeared in the dream and had recieved a gift also. It was some philosophical book about generations. He started reading it and read snippets of it aloud, apparently extrememly fascinated by it.

I almost thought he started reading them while Apollo was playing his with four balls.

Quote:
We didn't find out what she was up to, though. I only remember myself writing "O.K" and me or her writing "NO".

Preceded by "Please get out of the closet"?

I went back to catch up on that one CoC/AA crossover series on Nico Douga and apparently the horrific images I got during the watch made it into my dreams too.

I don't remember how we got there, but I found myself in a white room again. The strangest thing was, I could travel to different moments in time when Edgeworth, Phoenix, Maya, and Pearl (and someoone else) separately had been in the room. But until we figured out the secret code hidden in objects laid around the room, none of us could leave (safely).
I recall Edgeworth refusing to participate in this. He walked out the door and disappeared. I peeked out, but the corridor was empty. It was as if he was spirited away somehow.
Next up, some other guy - don't remember who - is the smart aleck and picks a random item in the room, like a TV remote or something, plays with it and when it doesn't do anything with the TV, he tosses it and walks out. Almost immediately, a black amorphous figure swallows him whole and drags him away screaming.
Then, I found Phoenix in the room. He was on the floor in a fetal position, clutching his head. Said something about this voice in his head that kept telling him things and he felt compelled to do them, but he was too scared. I just checked on him to see if he was okay and he clung to me and wouldn't let go. Though I was about to shove him off, I realized he was crying. So I patted him on the back. Interestingly, when I moved to the next scene, he came with me.
We found Maya. She found a switch in a panel recess hidden in the back wall and pressed it. Nothing seemed to happen, so she shrugged and went off out the door. I tried to stop her; what if she ended up like Edgeworth or that other guy? But then she stepped out and nothing happened. She then walked out the corridor to the exit.
The next scene was supposed to have played before the above. Pearl was also in the room with her at one point and the two were helping each other look for secret switches or something that could be the answer. But while Pearl was looking around, she found a magic lamp, curiously rubbed it, and found herself out of the room and out by a bus stop. Worried about Maya, she ran back the way she came - somehow she had a feeling - and made her way back to the carnival fair where people lined up for a popular haunted house attraction. She squeezed her way back in, explaining to security that she wanted to see her friends inside. Good thing they recognized her and let her in. She somehow made it back to the corridor where our room was and met Maya as she was going out. They rejoiced. I was with them too. And so was Nick, who wouldn't stop clinging onto me.
But then we wondered what happened to Edgeworth... and I got the faintest inkling that he was already outside and had a drink - for obvious reasons.

Later, I dreamed I went back to Nico Douga and found the uploader of that crossover series had updated already, with two other episodes to boot, but that the page for the 8th episode just wasn't updated with links yet. Needless to say, I was disappointed when I woke up that I was still on bed and not online.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

Now I'm getting the image that Apollo plays with four basketballs each time. I dunno if that's cheating or a challenge run.

Either way, I'd be impressed.
Quote:
I almost thought he started reading them while Apollo was playing his with four balls.

...and I read this as "[...] while Apollo was playing with his balls". Not that it was incorrect or anything, but...
Quote:
But until we figured out the secret code hidden in objects laid around the room, none of us could leave (safely).

Creepy.
Quote:
I recall Edgeworth refusing to participate in this. He walked out the door and disappeared. I peeked out, but the corridor was empty. It was as if he was spirited away somehow.

This sounds rather creepy as well, but "he walked out the door and disappeared" made me chuckle a bit. Perhaps he can teleport?
Quote:
Almost immediately, a black amorphous figure swallows him whole and drags him away screaming.

:beef:
Quote:
Then, I found Phoenix in the room. He was on the floor in a fetal position, clutching his head. Said something about this voice in his head that kept telling him things and he felt compelled to do them, but he was too scared. I just checked on him to see if he was okay and he clung to me and wouldn't let go. Though I was about to shove him off, I realized he was crying. So I patted him on the back. Interestingly, when I moved to the next scene, he came with me.

Oh my gosh, that's terrible. Poor, poor Phoenix. :/
Quote:
I tried to stop her; what if she ended up like Edgeworth or that other guy? But then she stepped out and nothing happened. She then walked out the corridor to the exit.

:will:
Quote:
The next scene was supposed to have played before the above. Pearl was also in the room with her at one point and the two were helping each other look for secret switches or something that could be the answer. But while Pearl was looking around, she found a magic lamp, curiously rubbed it, and found herself out of the room and out by a bus stop. Worried about Maya, she ran back the way she came - somehow she had a feeling - and made her way back to the carnival fair where people lined up for a popular haunted house attraction. She squeezed her way back in, explaining to security that she wanted to see her friends inside. Good thing they recognized her and let her in. She somehow made it back to the corridor where our room was and met Maya as she was going out. They rejoiced. I was with them too. And so was Nick, who wouldn't stop clinging onto me.

This makes me happy to read, even though I still feel bad for Nicky.
Quote:
But then we wondered what happened to Edgeworth... and I got the faintest inkling that he was already outside and had a drink - for obvious reasons.

Good for you, Edgeworth, good for you.

Rubia: It makes me proud, too.
Impressive.
I feel like the phrase "Apollo playing with his four balls" shouldn't amuse me... but it does.
Come out of the closet, guitar-gal!
Ooh, that sounds cool with the travelling to different moments.
B-bye Edgey...
Damn it, random guy, you're not genre-savvy enough. Pressing the remote control probably triggered a reaction somewhere else in the room.
Oh Phoenix your poor thing :sadshoe:
Of course Maya found a switch and pressed it! That's what she does best :D

Happy Maria

I went on a walk. Lots of stuff happened. Dogs attacked everyone,I broke an idol and tried to pinch myself to wake up,and played Mario Party with GfM and Sam.

Mario Party! Whooop!

---
Random dream randomly turned AA-related.
Me and WG were watching music videos on a tv. In one of the videos the drummer had a snakeskinpatterned shirt that looked nice but a bit like plastic.
Me: His shirt is nice. But it looks a bit like plastic.
Skip forward in time, we were now writing to each other on Skype instead and were joking that a) Timmari would have a shirt from the same material as the one the drummer had and b) that it would melt in the sun?
GfM: *Pictures the shirt undramatically melting off of his body*
WG: Hahaha!
WG: "Here! ^^"
GfM: Tadaah!

Happy Maria

If I remember right,you were Wario,I was myself,and Sam was nobody.

Yay! Wario is my favourite.

---
Atipha's last name is Duoso.

Sir T.A.G gets every second cup of coffee for free from... I don't know. They had a deal with someone.

Gress wrote a joking e-mail to Atipha, worded in a very silly way, asking him about some halloween party he had attended.

Gress and Timmari were trying to send an e-mail, but something went wrong. I don't know whether it was Gress' fault or the computer's, but anyhow it angered Timmari, which in its turn annoyed Gress.
"I'm trying my best to make this damn thing work, because this is pretty important to me too" he said. I really hope it wasn't about the silly halloween party e-mail I mentioned in the last paragraph, but I'm not entirely sure it wasn't.

(And I realize how odd this look from an outside perspective as everything in this dream and the last one I wrote has to do with AA-dream-characters only)

[Whip the cream!]

Dogs attacked everyone,I broke an idol and tried to pinch myself to wake up

Dang.
Quote:
and played Mario Party with GfM and Sam.

Woooh! :D
If I remember right,you were Wario,I was myself,and Sam was nobody.

:O
Going for Miles wrote:
Me and WG were watching music videos on a tv.

I feared the worst. xD That is, that Love Shack would play.
Quote:
a) Timmari would have a shirt from the same material as the one the drummer had and b) that it would melt in the sun?

Timmari, out of all people. xD Even though I can see him having bad luck in amusing ways, such as that one.
Quote:
GfM: *Pictures the shirt undramatically melting off of his body*

*pictures it*
Quote:
WG: Hahaha!
WG: "Here! ^^"
GfM: Tadaah!

Hahaha!
Timmari: Raowr, I think we're alone now. ;)
Yuty: ô.o
Going for Miles wrote:
Atipha's last name is Duoso.

Cool! :D And yay for more Sir T.A.G-dreams!
Quote:
Sir T.A.G gets every second cup of coffee for free from... I don't know. They had a deal with someone.

Lucky bastards. :)
Quote:
Gress wrote a joking e-mail to Atipha, worded in a very silly way, asking him about some halloween party he had attended.

Even though I don't "know" Gress very well I definitely can see him doing just that.
Quote:
I don't know whether it was Gress' fault or the computer's, but anyhow it angered Timmari, which in its turn annoyed Gress.

At least they didn't get sad.
Quote:
"I'm trying my best to make this damn thing work, because this is pretty important to me too" he said. I really hope it wasn't about the silly halloween party e-mail I mentioned in the last paragraph, but I'm not entirely sure it wasn't.

...please tell me it wasn't so. xD
Quote:
(And I realize how odd this look from an outside perspective as everything in this dream and the last one I wrote has to do with AA-dream-characters only)

"Oh. You. Know. :)"

---

Had one or two dreams about C-Rain village, but I, of course, forgot them after thinking "I'll remember them".

There was something with Twitter, and it was some tweet that said "you've been infected by Twitter". I chuckled and thought "yeah, just like Nahyuta". (Stems from an joke GfM and I have, where his family would tease him mercilessly.)

Reus went to a magic show with various magicians, and it was a really entertaining show, everyone were very talented. They wanted to have a few people from the audience up on stage to show some "high skill magic", and they picked him among a few else, he though "that's fun, I like being 'the prop' for once, when I don't practice magic myself, I've been 'the prop' twice before". ...but the magician who was going to use some magic on him was none other than Trucy, whom he didn't even know would perform.

Retinz and two or three friends of his decided to go skinnydipping a hot summer night. There were already two or three skinnydippers there, and they thought "man, how embarrassing, now these people will see that we're naked". But then they noticed that those were going to toss all of their clothes as well, so it was "phew, alright, no need to feel embarrassed when some butt-naked blokes get in the sea with no shame".

Retinz dropped his phone in the bath. He got annoyed, but also slightly amused. "That's what I get when I try to be accessible at all times." Last time he brought the phone into the bathroom.

Retinz asked some assistant at the TV station to go pick up coffee for him. The guy got the order wrong, and Retinz, who was in a grouchy mood already, thought "I feel like just throwing the damn thing on the floor like some diva", but what he did was taking a deep breath and say "this isn't what I wanted, I wanted [what he wanted], you go ahead and keep this and go buy a new one for me". The assistant arrived with the correct order and gave Retinz the money that were left. Retinz sighed. "You keep the change, do what you want with it, blow your nose in it or whatever." Definitely not in his best mood. At least he was nice about it. (And with GfM's "free coffee"-dream about Sir T.A.G I just imagine this guy giving the investigators these cups that had been the wrong order. "I don't want this damn coffee, you take it." And then they don't want the coffee, so they give it to someone else and it travels the world just like the apple juice.)

Quote:
I feared the worst. xD That is, that Love Shack would play.

No. It was a singer and a drummer, the dream claimed it was Liam and Noel Gallagher but it was two old men, the drummer looked like Keith Richards and was wearing sunglasses. Then after the video had ended something glitched so the first second of the video, with the Keith Richards-like drummer sitting there in his sunglasses, appeared on the screen again as if the song was going to play again and then disappeared. I (and probably you too) found it very amusing. Still do.

Quote:
Timmari, out of all people. xD

Indeed? xD At least he was chill about it. Chill and chirtless.

Quote:
Hahaha!

Tadaah!

Quote:
Timmari: Raowr, I think we're alone now. ;)
Yuty: ô.o

*gestures to his now shirtless torso* "Well, honey...! ;)"

Quote:
Cool! :D And yay for more Sir T.A.G-dreams!

Yihoo!

Quote:
Lucky bastards. :)

Yup! What the hell are they doing at work? Just drinking coffee and buying ice-cream and eating at restaurants. Tsk tsk tsk. Good for them.

Quote:
...please tell me it wasn't so. xD

-What happened now? What did you do?! I wanted to know about the halloween party! >:(
-This is pretty important to me too!! -.-'

Quote:
There was something with Twitter, and it was some tweet that said "you've been infected by Twitter". I chuckled and thought "yeah, just like Nahyuta". (Stems from an joke GfM and I have, where his family would tease him mercilessly.)

*mumbles between my teeth* Nahyuta on twitter...

Quote:
Reus went to a magic show with various magicians, and it was a really entertaining show, everyone were very talented. They wanted to have a few people from the audience up on stage to show some "high skill magic", and they picked him among a few else, he though "that's fun, I like being 'the prop' for once, when I don't practice magic myself, I've been 'the prop' twice before".

:D

Quote:
...but the magician who was going to use some magic on him was none other than Trucy, whom he didn't even know would perform.

Quote:
Retinz and two or three friends of his decided to go skinnydipping a hot summer night. There were already two or three skinnydippers there, and they thought "man, how embarrassing, now these people will see that we're naked". But then they noticed that those were going to toss all of their clothes as well, so it was "phew, alright, no need to feel embarrassed when some butt-naked blokes get in the sea with no shame".

I'm so happy for him.
Maybe it was Ron and Godot! They went skinnydipping once in an old dream of mine.

Quote:
Retinz dropped his phone in the bath. He got annoyed, but also slightly amused. "That's what I get when I try to be accessible at all times." Last time he brought the phone into the bathroom.

Haha. Yesterday I thought about the time I dropped my phone in the bath. First and last time I brought the phone into the bathroom (it somehow survived, though).

Quote:
I wanted, I wanted [what he wanted]

I want what I want, and what I want means no excuses.
Poor Retinz, never getting his coffee right. Maybe that's why he decided to take matter into his own hands and make the damn coffee himself.

Quote:
(And with GfM's "free coffee"-dream about Sir T.A.G I just imagine this guy giving the investigators these cups that had been the wrong order. "I don't want this damn coffee, you take it."

Actually it was somehow related to another small group of people.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Then after the video had ended something glitched so the first second of the video, with the Keith Richards-like drummer sitting there in his sunglasses, appeared on the screen again as if the song was going to play again and then disappeared. I (and probably you too) found it very amusing. Still do.

Definitely gave me a good chuckle just now. xD
Quote:
*gestures to his now shirtless torso* "Well, honey...! ;)"

"... ... ... ;) ... ... ... This isn't some way of teasing me for the t-shirt incident, is it? ô.o"
Quote:
Yup! What the hell are they doing at work? Just drinking coffee and buying ice-cream and eating at restaurants. Tsk tsk tsk. Good for them.

Hm, perhaps an investigator would be a good job for me. I love coffee. And ice-cream. And eating at restaurants.
Quote:
-What happened now? What did you do?! I wanted to know about the halloween party! >:(
-This is pretty important to me too!! -.-'

So come on, don't just standing there, try to fix it, you have an IQ of 160 anyway. >:(
No, that was low, bringing up his IQ like that. Poor guy can't help it.
Quote:
*mumbles between my teeth* Nahyuta on twitter...

*mumbles through corner of my mouth* Nahyuta on twitter...
Quote:

Really, queen?
Quote:
I'm so happy for him.

This made me laugh a little, especially since I read it as "I'm so happy for him!" and it sounded so giddy.
Quote:
Maybe it was Ron and Godot! They went skinnydipping once in an old dream of mine.

Oh! Might be so! :D
Quote:
Haha. Yesterday I thought about the time I dropped my phone in the bath. First and last time I brought the phone into the bathroom (it somehow survived, though).

Haha, glad it survived, at least.
Quote:
I want what I want, and what I want means no excuses.

Yes, his life would be a sham if he drank the wrong kind of coaffee just like that.
Quote:
Poor Retinz, never getting his coffee right. Maybe that's why he decided to take matter into his own hands and make the damn coffee himself.

Indeed! "So that's how it is! I'll do it better myself anyway! Hmph."
Quote:
Actually it was somehow related to another small group of people.

Hahah! Retinz' assistants.

Quote:
"... ... ... ;) ... ... ... This isn't some way of teasing me for the t-shirt incident, is it? ô.o"

Poor thing, he'll never live it down.

Quote:
This made me laugh a little, especially since I read it as "I'm so happy for him!" and it sounded so giddy.

I do want him to have a good time and feel comfortable.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Poor thing, he'll never live it down.

T-shirts and twitter...
Quote:
I do want him to have a good time and feel comfortable.

So do I, so do I.

Happy Maria

Quote:
:o

It is weird. Even though you were nobody and I didn't even see you in the game,I still knew you were playing. Spoooky. Plus the maps were weird

Going for Miles wrote:
Skip forward in time, we were now writing to each other on Skype instead and were joking that a) Timmari would have a shirt from the same material as the one the drummer had and b) that it would melt in the sun?

Was the shirt secretly made from ice cream too...?

WaitingforGodot wrote:
And then they don't want the coffee, so they give it to someone else and it travels the world just like the apple juice.

Unless it makes it way to Godot somehow. Then there will be no circulating coffee.

I couldn't sleep last night and by the time I did, it was halfway to morning. Still, when I woke up late today, I did catch something from the back of my mind:
"...When did I get Phoenix & Maya plushies on my bed? Ah, well, they're nice and cuddly..."
And then I actually woke up and it was just my usual doggie plushies. Phooey. Well, I love them all the same.

[Whip the cream!]

Unless it makes it way to Godot somehow. Then there will be no circulating coffee.

Unless it's sugared, and that's the reason nobody wants it.
Quote:
"...When did I get Phoenix & Maya plushies on my bed? Ah, well, they're nice and cuddly..."

I want those. xD
Quote:
And then I actually woke up and it was just my usual doggie plushies. Phooey. Well, I love them all the same.

Turnabout Plushies.

Quote:

How. Did I not think of that. Oh well Good one, Rubia :will:

Quote:

Only in his system :godot:

Quote:

:3

Quote:

^^

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

How. Did I not think of that. Oh well Good one, Rubia :will:

"Want to lick it off my chest, darling? ;)"
"..."
Page 358 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby