Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Wright and Justice: Ace AttorneysTopic%20Title

Uendo stole our diagnosis...

Hi! I'm a relatively new user now, but either way, I'm making an Ace Attorney fangame called Wright and Justice: Ace Attorneys - Capital Offense.

Case 1: Turnabout Surveillance
Summary: The CEO of Mad Shark Food Supply Company, Jacob Harewood, has been killed in his own office building. This case attracts national attention, as Harewood seemed to have been a very well-known person in business and marketing. Join Apollo Justice, with the help of Phoenix Wright, to figure out who could have murdered Mr. Harewood, as well as uncover this case's dark backstory, opening a whole new can of worms.
Defense: Apollo Justice
Aide: Phoenix Wright
Prosecutor: Ruth Carisma
Defendant: Adam Hicks
Victim: Jacob Harewood

So far, I have all the help I need with script-writing, coding, and music, but I do need some help with voice actors and sprites. At the moment, I only need two sprites and three voice clips.

Ruth Carisma is a woman in her mid-20s, with Roman-Catholic upbringings. She has a stern look on her face and seems to be full of hatred towards all criminals. While she is ruthless in bringing down criminals, she is charismatic at the same time, so people who see her trials are inspired by her way of prosecuting. Her hair is very short, and a medium shade of brown, close to hazel, and her posture is formal and a bit aggressive. (She shouldn't have boobs like Mia Fey, just average heheh.) She wears an outfit consisting of a solidly colored purple low-cut dress with black high heels. Her voice should sound young, but at the same time, stern and not very high-pitched. Her voice clips for now will be "Objection!" and "Enough!"

Adam Hicks is a man in his early 30s. He wears a white dress shirt and blue jeans to work, a rather awkward combination, but it seems to work for him. He has short, but scrawny dirty blond hair that seems to never change. He is a timid man, but at the same time, a very crafty and hands-on worker. His voice should sound a little suppressed, but simultaneously, it should seem like he really wants to get his point across. His only voice clip will be "Hold it!"

I only plan to release Capital Offense on PWLib at this point, but if, after its release on PWLib, it gets enough support to be remade for PyWright as well, I'll consider it, as long as the group of people helping me out concurs.

Thanks so much for the help! I really appreciate it! :edgey:
Image Mindcastle SystemImage

Last edited by rosefromtheashes on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Wright and Justice: Ace AttorneysTopic%20Title

Ace Culprit

hi! I advise that you also read the ropfa's tutorial about casemaking (I can't find the link :()

Ace Culprit

found it! this thread is really helpful! Kudos to Ropfa

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=30941
(oh man, this one is for beta-testing)

I forgot the one with the planning guidelines.. but AAO also has alot of tutorials that can help in fangame development

Thanks! I saw all the ones about fangame development, so this'll help me out even more.

I'm updating the OP, since I have so many more details on the game. I'll update it whenever I have progress.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games