Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 97 of 103[ 4090 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 103  Next

Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title

People still check game reviews?

Hey cool, Yandere Dev finally partnered up with someone to handle the programming and fix the game's coding mess, maybe now we won't get the first 24 seconds of this video as a 10+ minute video every couple months anymore

Picked up Dragon Quest VIII for 3DS

Graphics are a lot less of a drop than I expected, I barely notice the changed music, and the other QoL changes like the optional faster battle speed and instant alchemy pot mixing are really nice (although having to use the D-pad for all the menus is kind of annoying)

But wow Jessica is even more of a bitch than I remember

Spoiler: Mild early-game spoilers
So the very first thing she does when she meets you is call you thieves, try to murder you with a fireball, then shove you out of the way when her brother's ghost starts talking to her. Okay, she's upset, fine, I can let this go for now. Then she says she'll talk to you back in her hometown, she's too sad to do it now, sure

Go back to Alexandria, hey, Jessica, ready to talk n-oh, you're taking a trip to find your brother's killer? Got time for a long chat with your mother and the village brats but not enough time for an "I'm sorry"? All right

Look, there she is at the port town! And the first thing she says is "Why didn't you wait for me in Alexandria?"

...ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

You were planning to travel the globe, taking who knows how long, and you expected me to just sit around and wait for you to get back? Oh, and now you want me to kill a sea monster for you. Cool

So after you beat the monster, she finally shows a little respect and apologizes (not for trying to kill you, mind, just for calling you thieves, but whatever, at this point I'll take what I can get), maybe her attitude will start to turn around a li-

Jessica: So how did you two meet?
Yangus: Glad you asked, it's a beautiful sto-
Jessica: UGH, whatever, tell me later, I'm gonna go wash my hair or something

.............................. :ron: x500

Despite being completely blown off, Yangus still immediately jumps to your aid at the pub brawl because he's best bro Yangus

Angelo shoves his ring at you, you look disgusted but don't bother actually rejecting it, then as soon as he's gone, guess what?

Jessica: Okay, we're dropping everything we're doing and going right to the abbey to give this ring back!

Oh, you mean the ring you could have EASILY given back yourself two seconds ago? I know it's for plot reasons, but it still doesn't make you suck any less, Jess

Get to the abbey, hey, Angelo needs you to help the abbot

Jessica: Why should WE do anything to help YOU?

...you know, I've been thinking that about you for hours. What the hell have YOU done for our group besides try to murder us and force us to run errands for you?

When I heard this version had new party members, I'd been thinking of switching Angelo out since he tended to be the least useful in my PS2 playthrough, but now I'm having second thoughts about who's getting shoved into the wagon based on personality alone

I'm honestly not sure what to think of YanDev partnering up with someone...

Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune arrived, too. FINALLY.
Pros
New Rockclimbing minigame
It still has the improved graphics, which also includes giving the women DECENT waist with curves. They look, you know, more natural and not supreme-hourglass.
You do have the option of doing 'Missions'; the girl you picked will want to do something (buy something to eat and eat it; play a certain game or win it) and you can choose to do it. This will give you some money and it increases your "Owner" rank.
There are more hairstyle options than just "wear Bandana/don't wear Bandana" (for Ayane).
You can give gifts TO YOUR PARTNER before nighttime! Awesome.
When picking a game to play against the other girls, their AI level is listed.

Cons
I find the music kind of lackluster. (Though this might be good for some; the music doesn't distract you from the gameplay, so it works for a relaxing atmosphere)
Momiji, Marie Rose, Honoka and fucking Female Tengu have been added to the roster. (And Honoka's voice is OBONOXIOUS!!)
Lisa, Christie, Tina, Mila and Leifang are NOT available! (I'm guessing I am going to unlock them? If this takes place post-DoA 5, there MIGHT be reason why Lisa isn't around, but... I WANT LISA!)
Majority of the bathing suits I've seen seem to be the same ones as from DoA X2. (Not saying they were bad, it's just... a bit disappointing)
Those alternate hairstyles? Need to be BOUGHT. (Not super expensive, you can easily get to 1 Million Zack Dollars, but...)
Some minigames still require hard or soft pressing of buttons (thanks for making me ruin my just-bought controller, Tecmo...)

The thing I'm not sure about yet is the Owner mechanic.
Tutorial missions and above missions increase your rank, but... I dunno, it seems as Owner you can have a separate money account and buy bathing suits from there. There's also the Owner Shop that has some extra bathing suits? I didn't download an update/patch or so that had to do with online features... I don't really care for online features. I'll do it now, of course, mostly to see what the difference is. Mostly, just enoying the game.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I'm honestly not sure what to think of YanDev partnering up with someone...

C-A

It's probably the best chance we have of getting Yandere Sim finished before 2030, let alone at all; Osana was supposed to be done months ago and YanDev has hit his skill limit as the game's programmer, plus I feel like the fact he even suggested downgrading the game to a hobby would have severely hurt the chances of a successful Kickstarter if he wasn't being forced to be committed to the game

I'm almost positive there aren't any unlockable characters in DoAX3, so unless they added more with DLC, you're stuck with who you have

Yeah... no unlockable characters. DLC is only swimsuits. In fact, Xtreme 3: Fortune feels a lot like 2.5 instead of an actual sequel. It's an okay game for what it is, but as the next installment, it is pretty mediocre. Though I have learned that the game was not treated well and it was sort of rushed, so they mostly took assets from Xtreme 2, made this to see if the water and sweat mechanic would look in the next DoA fighting game and... yeah. I think I wouldn't mind so much, if A THIRD of the game's female roster wasn't kept away.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

I've been on a custom Pokémon map kick recently, and an idea occurred to me: does an open-world Pokémon game sound fun?

Imagine, if you will, an extremely remote and sparsely-populated region (think northern Sakha in Russia, Pando in Bolivia, northern Tombouctou in Mali, Nunavut in Canada, etc.). There aren't even any real roads connecting the various towns. All the settlements have a river and/or airstrip connecting them to the outside world, but that's about it. The rest is almost nothing but untouched wilderness teeming with wild Pokémon. The player is largely free to travel anywhere in the region. Of course, since the player can't be blocked from going somewhere by an inconvenient HM barrier, challenges scaling to match the player's Pokémon would almost certainly be a necessity. One idea that comes to mind for a slightly more realistic touch is having strong Pokémon be possible encounters everywhere, but the likelihood of such an encounter is extremely low at the start and increases in likelihood as the player grows stronger. Giving the player a Smoke Ball or some other "guaranteed escape" item would help, too, by ensuring that the player can flee from dangerous encounters that might otherwise be inescapable due to the way running normally works. Of course, considering how remote the region is, there wouldn't be any reasonable case for having a Pokémon League there...
I'll always love you, Max.

Just feeling like Capcom's franchises are so pathetic right now. Capcom have no courage to innovate and come up with fresh ideas anymore, they just do whatever they think that will please the gamers at X moment. For example, when they released Resident Evil Revelations 2, they basically stole a lot of concepts from The Last of Us - a game that was a huge hit at the moment - with things like "the old guy and the little girl", and even the gameplay lol. They care nothing about quality, innovation etc. Resident Evil 7 seems ridiculous too, this whole plot about the protagonist and his lost wife was soooo stolen from Silent Hill 2. They are not even trying anymore. I know they are a company and want to make sure they are selling, but c'mon. It doesn't get more mediocre than this.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah that may be how Resident Evil 7s plot started but it goes in a vastly different direction from that point on AND makes a bunch of new innovative changes compared to their recent RE games.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

The thing that bugs me about capcom is their reliance on updated rereleases. Why do people bother with the first version of a Monster Hunter game when the updated rerelease is just going to come out a year later? (Unless you're in the U.S.)

And why do we have Super Ultra Mega Street Fighter II: Arcade Edition Mk. VII Reborn? It just seems like they don't want to make an actual new game, just keep tweaking what they already have until they've milked all they can out of it.

Capcom is a "soap" kind of company. Soap going here, soap going there, soap slipping out of your hands. They are almost never consistent and never follow an idea through; they want that comfort zone I mentioned before, based on what is making success in the gaming world. For example, the last 3 Resident Evil releases were radically different from each other. Why? I believe in each time they just thought, "shit, it didn't work, we could sell better, let's make something different next time based on what people want". Then they change their entire plans for certain franchise. It is annoying. I think they did the same thing with Ace Attorney. They weren't consistent. They just thought "oh, let's bring Phoenix back, this will be more lucrative". It wasn't something planned from the start.

RE7 may be better than the last releases, but I bet they will change the direction of the series 100% again in some few years. They have no plan, no vision for the series, just this "whatever works/whatever sells" mentality.

Eh, that's what a vast number of videogame companies does nowdays anyway; they don't want to take risks creating videogames that they believe very few people would end up buying, especially if we're talking about large companies like Capcom. Hell, even certain so-called new IPs are just some more of the same.

Not saying every company works like that, but it sure is a mostably notable trend.

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Slammer wrote:
Eh, that's what a vast number of videogame companies does nowdays anyway; they don't want to take risks creating videogames that they believe very few people would end up buying, especially if we're talking about large companies like Capcom. Hell, even certain so-called new IPs are just some more of the same.

Not saying every company works like that, but it sure is a mostably notable trend.

This is partly true, but compare Capcom to Atlus, for example. Atlus seeks money like any company, of course, but their series tend to be much more consistent. Persona, for example. The series has a pattern, a main concept behind it. Even though each new installment changes/innovates something, you can always see the same pattern behind all of its games. This makes the series attractive to me.

Now Resident Evil has no concept, nor does it have a pattern. One day they decide they want an action-abased shooter, the other day they decide that a true survival horror game will be better and more lucrative. Capcom is fickle AF.

Thelema wrote:
This is partly true, but compare Capcom to Atlus, for example. Atlus seeks money like any company, of course, but their series tend to be much more consistent. Persona, for example. The series has a pattern, a main concept behind it. Even though each new installment changes/innovates something, you can always see the same pattern behind all of its games. This makes the series attractive to me.

Now Resident Evil has no concept, nor does it have a pattern. One day they decide they want an action-abased shooter, the other day they decide that a true survival horror game will be better and more lucrative. Capcom is fickle AF.

That's because Capcom is one of those companies I mentioned. Atlus definitely isn't one of them: innovating, while still maintaining the core concept behind a videogame series intact is truly admirable.
Plus, I don't think that's less profitable than, say, using a popular IP, changing the genre from survival horror to third-person shooter/action-adventure because in that particular moment that genre is a thing, and picking parts of the story from previous installments or even other games.

It's just that Capcom (like other companies) can't come up with good, fresh (and lucrative) ideas, so they just follow the trend of the moment to make easy money.

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

So, I have completed 3 routes in Amnesia: Memories. In terms of the LP videos uploaded, I am in the beginning of Toma's route - so, I'm pretty much 1 entire route ahead of the videos. I have to say, I have good reason why I don't really like playboy types in dating sim...

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

I just completed Killer Is Dead. I....don't know how to feel about this game, tbh. It's my 4th Suda 51 game, after No More Heroes 1 and 2 and Lollipop Chainsaw. It's definitely the weirdest out of his games that I've played, which is saying something, and it can be pretty fun. There are a couple of problems with it, though. I don't wanna sound like an SJW here, (I hate that term, btw), but the Gigolo missions are pretty damn sexist, just treating women like pieces of meat that only exist to pleasure you. Also, the ending is one of the most unsatisfying Gainax endings I've ever seen, not really wrapping up the story so much as adding more questions. Also, Mondo's character is rather inconsistent. His appearance and voice suggest a type of suave, cool badass, which he is in most scenes. There are some scenes, such as the cutscenes and dialogue during the first fight with David, however, where they try to make him into a fourth wall breaking, snarky asshole, which just doesn't work for the type of character they presented him as. It's like Suda forgot he wasn't writing Travis Touchdown.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Holy freaking cow, I didn't think Atlus could make this year any better for me, but they freaking are.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/20/at ... oria-game/

Just when I thought Persona 5 would make me love Atlus even more, they gotta go and tease a new Radiant Historia game. Atlus just keeps reminding me why they're my favorite developer. Remake or sequel, I'll be super happy with either. Best video game news I've heard in a while.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

I was told that the plot of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is super depressing... I disagree. Nothing it told me has depressed me. Heck, nothing in it was that much of a surprise... I mean. It's BEEN done before. By Zelda.

C-A

I've felt worse.

dullahan1 wrote:
Holy freaking cow, I didn't think Atlus could make this year any better for me, but they freaking are.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/20/at ... oria-game/

Just when I thought Persona 5 would make me love Atlus even more, they gotta go and tease a new Radiant Historia game. Atlus just keeps reminding me why they're my favorite developer. Remake or sequel, I'll be super happy with either. Best video game news I've heard in a while.

I don't recall the game leaving any room for a sequel but when has that ever stopped anyone, though I would be interested in a remake. Preferably one that changes how XP is given out so those two characters don't get left in the dust.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Yeah, which is why I'm leaning more to a remake/port, but hey, Atlus can surprise. Just hoping, but if they get the same team that worked on the original to make a sequel, then I think they can pull something out. Radiant Historia had some of the best writing I've seen in a game, so, if by some chance, it is a sequel, I have faith. But like I said, that's just me hoping. I'm just honestly happy that this somewhat obscure RPG by Atlus is getting some love again.

EDIT: http://nichegamer.com/2017/03/21/radian ... tendo-3ds/
Seems Radiant Historia is getting an enhanced remake with some new characters and scenarios. This will be a day one buy for me.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

Sure, I heard good things about it but missed out first time around. I'd be interested in that.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

So I just started playing the Aviary Attorney game. The mechanics seem okay so far but the way you scroll through text is too tedious. Also if what I remember from French class is correct I think my assistant just called me a son of a bitch...I wasn't expecting that.
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

I finished that a while back. Got really lucky and got the best ending. I remember though that the best ending wasn't that eventful. Maybe I should replay it for the lolz. It's ok from what I remember. The first two cases are good though.

So, I finally finished the pacifist run on Undertale. Honestly, I'm not sure what all the hype was about. It's an okay game, but it's not as amazing as people were making it out to be. I mean, really, the best parts were when...
Spoiler: Pacifist/Neutral route spoilers
the game started screwing with you and exiting the application, and keeping track of what you've done, even when you reload from save. That keeping track of what you've done is arguably the most interesting part of the game, but the novelty wears off after a while, and turns Flowey and Asriel's boss fights into complete jokes.

1000% Knight

TheDoctor wrote:
So, I finally finished the pacifist run on Undertale. Honestly, I'm not sure what all the hype was about. It's an okay game, but it's not as amazing as people were making it out to be. I mean, really, the best parts were when...
Spoiler: Pacifist/Neutral route spoilers
the game started screwing with you and exiting the application, and keeping track of what you've done, even when you reload from save. That keeping track of what you've done is arguably the most interesting part of the game, but the novelty wears off after a while, and turns Flowey and Asriel's boss fights into complete jokes.

yeah but da soundtrack
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Yes, I admit the soundtrack is really good. Papyrus's theme has been stuck in my head all day.

Haven't finished Genocide mode, so I don't know start new songs I'll encounter there though.

Gettin' Old!

TheDoctor wrote:
Yes, I admit the soundtrack is really good. Papyrus's theme has been stuck in my head all day.

Haven't finished Genocide mode, so I don't know start new songs I'll encounter there though.

You monster! :kristoph:

Going back to do a genocide run tsk tsk.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

TheDoctor wrote:

There's like four new tracks in Genocide, two which are fifteen second loops.
Though the Genocide route as a whole was... eh. I knew what I would encounter beforehand, so the intended effect was lost on me, and instead I was left with the tedious level grind before a superboss in a JRPG. The parts that did significantly change did at least deliver.
Spoiler: Genocide
The Undying is my second favorite part of the game, next to Photoshop Flowey.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Pierre wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

:pft: My my, so judgmental. What is it to me if a bunch of video game characters die horribly? I have attained the power of the endless. Creating divergent world lines where characters who had once died can now live, and characters who had once lived now die is mere child's play.

I am not as cruel as you might think me though. Playing Pacifist mode first ensures a happy ending for the characters in at least one world line. Were I to play Genocide mode first, that future would be lost forever.

1000% Knight

sumguy28 wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

There's like four new tracks in Genocide, two which are fifteen second loops.

The third of which already has its leitmotif in a bunch of pacifist/neutral songs, and the last of which is suuuper overrated.

Spoiler: confession
undyne the undying was too hard for me
(but genocide route is nothing but grinding so i don't really care anyway)

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

TheDoctor wrote:
Pierre wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

:pft: My my, so judgmental. What is it to me if a bunch of video game characters die horribly? I have attained the power of the endless. Creating divergent world lines where characters who had once died can now live, and characters who had once lived now die is mere child's play.

I am not as cruel as you might think me though. Playing Pacifist mode first ensures a happy ending for the characters in at least one world line. Were I to play Genocide mode first, that future would be lost forever.

kusu kusu

I'm watching Markiplier play through "Until Dawn"... my god, all of those people are just unlikeable dickholes! (I don't even really care for Ashley and Chris, who seem the only semi-decent people up to now) If I were to play that game, I'd let everyone die ASAP. It's soooo full of stupid teen drama.

C-A

You're not wrong, although, the one thing I like about it is that it's basically a horror movie where you can't yell at the characters for doing something stupid, because most of the time, it's your fault.

Gettin' Old!

TheDoctor wrote:
You're not wrong, although, the one thing I like about it is that it's basically a horror movie where you can't yell at the characters for doing something stupid, because most of the time, it's your fault.

Nah sure you can...the characters are just intentionally bad that way.

It's meant to be like a traditional teen horror....complete with all the flaws that many people love about them. It's intentional I'd say. We love to hate these people ESPECIALLY THAT SHE-DEVIL EMILY!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

Nah sure you can...the characters are just intentionally bad that way.

It's meant to be like a traditional teen horror....complete with all the flaws that many people love about them. It's intentional I'd say. We love to hate these people ESPECIALLY THAT SHE-DEVIL EMILY!

You know what, I don't even like Ashley. In the end, it seems like Sam is the only person who had a decent intent behind her actions (even if she is dumb as straw) and with Chris... I dunno, it's pretty vague what his role was in everything. Beth......... is there to die. Seriously, that's the only reason she existed in this game. But as said, I'd kill every person involved (again, except maybe Sam).

I hated being a teen and even as a teen I couldn't stand this teen drama crap; so my patience for it is already really thin. When Emily and Jessica are whore-slutting each other and, as Matt, you can side with one or the other, I just stared at the screen and thought "Where's option 3? Both of you STFU!"

And why, why, WHY do these morons keep pranking each other? They obviously haven't forgotten what happened a year ago. You'd think they'd stop pranking each other, given that their previous 'prank' caused TWO GIRLS TO DISAPPEAR.

Spoiler: Until Dawn
The whole Wendigo things seems kinda... dumb?

Spoiler: Until dawn - Dr Hill
Okay, so, Dr Hill turns out to have known about Josh's plan to pull this "prank" on his friends? If that is true - and not just the hallucination of him knowing that - why hasn't he said anything to anyone? Josh's plan would cause mental anguish to others and potentially lead to horrible trauma. I know that patient-doctor confidentiality is very important, but it CAN be broken, if the doctor has suspicion (or full-on knowledge) that their patient is a potential harm to "himself and/or other people". Not saying anything would put him into a shit ton of hot water. And mental trauma IS harm.

C-A

I've felt worse.

Deus Ex (2000) is a weird game. One moment you're discussing the effectiveness of a democratic government and the nature of the human condition, and the next moment you're searching for a lightsaber and fighting aliens that are just shoehorned into the plot.

Spoiler: To The Moon (The Controversial Topic)
Yes, the game made me cry. Despite my knowing what was going on.

I see a lot of people, even with the minisode itself, claiming that the entire process of the Sigmund Corp is wrong. Altering a person's memories and what they think their life has been like to give them the motivation of keeping up with that one desire/goal they never fulfilled, just to die happy... I can see why people would consider that wrong to do. After all, it can basically make whatever you have achieved come across as unnecessary. Say, someone gave up their goal of becoming a doctor, but has made peace with that and earned in life by having a large family and friends; travelling the world and finding happiness in a different job. Doing this memory altercation to make them succeed in becoming a doctor could lead to those other things to disappear or change, because that's not how their life would have gone down.

But I disagree on it being that tragic. For one, it only occurs in the memory of that one person. A person who is, in short time, going to die. In the end, what does it matter if their memories have been altered? The life they live in that bit before dying may be fake, but it makes them happy. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what they may remember. They are dead... ...that's, really, the simplest way to put it.

Of course, I know that people are also saying, "Well, what about poor River?"
It's absolutely sad, if one thinks that she married and stayed with a guy she loved, but who didn't remember that they met as children. That something they shared and was special is not something that is known to connect them both. But! The fact of the matter is, she did marry him. And she seems to have been happy with him, until the day she died. And isn't that, well, more important than remembering one short encounter as children? One short memory... in comparison to practically a life-time of memories shared?

And on a personal note, I am absolutely appalled that Isabelle and River were stated to have 'a condition' and 'it' instead of calling it what they so heavily imply it to be: AUTISM! It's not shameful to say it! It's not a swear word! Why is it so danced-around? (I admit, the fact that Johnny was so against actually reading material that would give him a help in understanding River does annoy me.) Hell, it almost makes me wonder WHAT she died of. Some disease she caught suddenly? Or are we to take that THE CONDITION killed her? (Which it doesn't, thank you very much)

C-A

I bought Heavy Rain. I don't know anything about the game except the plot blurb on the back-cover and that Until Dawn, apparently, took a lot of inspiration from it. I also just saw that this is the "Move Edition". Shit! But it lists a regular controller on the back, so I'm guessing (hoping) this merely refers to using playstation move as an option, if I want to.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I also just saw that this is the "Move Edition". Shit! But it lists a regular controller on the back, so I'm guessing (hoping) this merely refers to using playstation move as an option, if I want to.

C-A

That usually how these things work. Unless it's a game that only works using Playstation Move, it'll generally work with both if there's an edition that works with the PS3 controller only.

Troy Baker as Joel in The Last Of Us makes me ALMOST forget that it's Troy Baker... and then he says something in a different tone and all I hear is Snow.

C-A

Just felt like mentioning this. Kira Buckland - who voices Lola in HuniePop - also voices Miyako in Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker; Hiyoko in Danganronpa 2 and Trucy in Spirit of Justice.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Well that's Trucys innocence ruined for me forever. Somebody hand me a gun.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 97 of 103 [ 4090 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 103  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station