Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 366 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
Apparently something about Lauren Paups came.

Hi, Lauren!
Quote:
Then I went to swimming class but then the teacher told me I couldn't swim just as I jumped in.

Snap... xD
Quote:
Then I went to buy 11 books but Sam told me not to

Damnit, dream-Sam! I'd never discourage someone from buying books.
Quote:
and then I saw that there was a fish in the pool and it was biting everyone and then I went to the bathroom and then the fish was there

Bastards.
Quote:
Pure green tea,huh? Reminds me of onion soup. Mm...

The taste or the concept?
Going for Miles wrote:
One cup of chamomile please, to make me feel better, and one cup of green tea... because I like green tea. I like how he operates.

Yes, so do I! I wonder if he drank the chamomile tea first and then the green tea, or if he took a sip here and a sip there and so on.
Quote:
An odd, but satisfying friendship. Nahyuta and Atipha... who knew.

He's a good lad, that friend of yours. :|

Gossiping about the fact that Timmari always forgets to clean up after himself.
Quote:
I dreamed something about Klavier and Amara :D A combination of characters I certainly didn't expect, but if Klavi visits Khura'in sometime he should meet her, I bet they'd have fun together.

That's a cool combination! Oh, I'm sure they would, now that you mention it. :D
Quote:
On a less fun note, something about Klavier having been sexually assaulted. :(

Nooo, poor boy! :(
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

What is with Amara in your dreams anyway,GfM?

Anyway,I was actually wrong I misremembered Lauren didn't appear at all

And I think you stopped me from buying those eleven books because I already had two copies of each of them. Really.

And green tea is green,just like onion soup. Yumyum Edit: ok not really but my favourite onion soup is green

Also look up onion soup it looks delish

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
Anyway,I was actually wrong I misremembered Lauren didn't appear at all

Bye, Lauren...
Quote:
And I think you stopped me from buying those eleven books because I already had two copies of each of them. Really.

Ahaaa, that's a good reason. xD

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Yes, so do I! I wonder if he drank the chamomile tea first and then the green tea, or if he took a sip here and a sip there and so on.

I was going to say that drinking from both of the teas at the same time would be odd with the risk of the tastes mixing together for him, but seeing as I recently poured beer and cactus-lime-cider into one glass and drank it, I'm not sure I have any say in this.

Quote:
Gossiping about the fact that Timmari always forgets to clean up after himself.

-But mooooooms. ;)
-... And he always responds with that, too.
-I've noticed. :|

Quote:
That's a cool combination! Oh, I'm sure they would, now that you mention it. :D

Another things AA-dreams can do well: making up unexpected but great friendships.

Quote:
Nooo, poor boy! :(

Yes, yuck :sadshoe:

Quote:
What is with Amara in your dreams anyway,GfM?

The amount of times she appears or how she is? =) I really like her character (although her role in the story was... so-and-so) and I guess stickfigure just likes to play around a little.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I was going to say that drinking from both of the teas at the same time would be odd with the risk of the tastes mixing together for him, but seeing as I recently poured beer and cactus-lime-cider into one glass and drank it, I'm not sure I have any say in this.

Hmmm. xD ...and here people used to get upset with me because I mixed soda and wine when I was younger...
Quote:
-But mooooooms. ;)
-... And he always responds with that, too.
-I've noticed. :|

Hahaha, daahling. :redd: <3
Quote:
Another things AA-dreams can do well: making up unexpected but great friendships.

Oh yes. :3

Happy Maria

Another reason you told me not to get them is because they were for kindergarteners and were ridiculously expensive.

Also,I meant both in regards to Amara

[Whip the cream!]

Alright, it sounded like the good thing to do there hahah. I'll take it back, the "I'd never discourage..."

Happy Maria

And also those eleven books had one page each with just one letter written on them. Apparently it was supposed to teach kids the alphabet,but they made it into several books. In my dream they didn't even finish making all 26. I'd like to think it was the same guy who made 'Top Ten Worst Mario Arrows' myself.

Quote:
Also,I meant both in regards to Amara

I see! But yeah, because she's neat and because stickfigure is stickfigure, I guess. :phoenix:

Quote:
Hmmm. xD ...and here people used to get upset with me because I mixed soda and wine when I was younger...

I'm not planning on making that a habit, though.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
And also those eleven books had one page each with just one letter written on them. Apparently it was supposed to teach kids the alphabet,but they made it into several books. In my dream they didn't even finish making all 26. I'd like to think it was the same guy who made 'Top Ten Worst Mario Arrows' myself.

It's getting worse and worse... :redd: Haha, ohh, that guy.
Going for Miles wrote:
I'm not planning on making that a habit, though.

The GfM drink of choice. After coffee. CLCB. (Cactus lime cider beer.)

Happy Maria

That wasn't even the worst of it. YOU helped make it so basically you were discouraging your own sales. Though maybe that was because it was on discount and you wanted me to pay in full.

And yes,THAT guy. Truly the Picasso of our generation.

[Whip the cream!]

Damnit, dream-me. *shakes head*

A right creative genious, that one.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

WaitingforGodot wrote:
The GfM drink of choice. After coffee. CLCB. (Cactus lime cider beer.)

That sounds tasty.

Hahaha. After not showing for several days, I come back to comment about beer. I feel like I've been taking after a certain pair of lawyers...

Anyway, the past few days have been busy for no particular reason (and even a blackout!), but I have had three straight days of dream material.

I was following someone's channel of AA fanfiction. I don't remember how I got to it or why I was looking for AA fanfiction, but what I do know is that I had to travel halfway around the globe just to follow that person. That is, it became an adventure itself and I even got to gather up a pirate crew along the way, One Piece style. In the end, I didn't meet that person in person, but at least I subscribed.

The next dream started as a hangout with friends that somehow led me into breaking out exotic animals from a museum and getting kidnapped by a gang for my troubles. Thank goodness Edgeworth and Franziska came swooping in on hanggliders to rescue me and also to arrest me for breaking out animals. But they were miserable locked up on display! Well, good thing I had Nick a call away... but I don't remember how the trial went.

Lastly, I was involved in some virtual reality project in development. I had to be beta tester to a run where I was being chased by a ghostly murderer. Phoenix, Maya, and Edgeworth were there as stand-ins for my folks (harhar, very funny, guys) and of course they didn't see what I was so afraid of. Only I could see the ghost and I was helpless to stop them from getting slaughtered. We decided it was "too freaky" and scrapped the idea. We instead went with one about horses and after beta-testing that one, the horse I was tending to in the game somehow came to life and I had a real horse to tend and feed. It was a hassle, but I was happy with my horse.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Hahaha. After not showing for several days, I come back to comment about beer. I feel like I've been taking after a certain pair of lawyers...

Haha! As long as you don't end up under the table, shouting about your paaaaAAAAaaaAAaaAaath, you'll be fine.
Quote:
but what I do know is that I had to travel halfway around the globe just to follow that person. That is, it became an adventure itself and I even got to gather up a pirate crew along the way, One Piece style.

Ah. That's some dedication right there, sounds like a quite fun adventure too.
Quote:
In the end, I didn't meet that person in person, but at least I subscribed.

Haha. Neat punchline.
Quote:
Thank goodness Edgeworth and Franziska came swooping in on hanggliders to rescue me

Yaaay!
Quote:
and also to arrest me for breaking out animals. But they were miserable locked up on display!

Damn. You did the right thing, Rubia.
Quote:
Phoenix, Maya, and Edgeworth were there as stand-ins for my folks (harhar, very funny, guys)

*cue Diego Armando-smile*
Quote:
Only I could see the ghost and I was helpless to stop them from getting slaughtered.

:(

I'm not sure why my dreams tend to go from relatively normal situations to chaos everywhere, and very quickly too, but in an action movie style. I don't know if this means I've watched too many action movies or not enough.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

It was rather tasty, but the colour wasn't pretty.
Ooh, One piece.
This thread has destroyed me. Edgeworth on a hangglider just gives me the mental image of him, probably drunk, wailing like Tarzan.
Congrats to the horse. *imagines pomeranian in riding helmet sitting on a horse*

Dhurke and Amara had both started transnational organisations. Dhurke's was for imprisoned or otherwise wrongly treated activists and rebels, Amara's was for women across the globe.

Apollo doesn't want to talk about his time being an orphan.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
This thread has destroyed me. Edgeworth on a hangglider just gives me the mental image of him, probably drunk, wailing like Tarzan.

Cut! Cut---!
Quote:
Dhurke and Amara had both started transnational organisations. Dhurke's was for imprisoned or otherwise wrongly treated activists and rebels, Amara's was for women across the globe.

Ahhh, that's so cool! :edgey:

---

I asked Retinz why I hadn't seen him around so much lately. Apparently the TV-studio needed some cleaning and tidying up.

"We can't film that person, we need to change our plans. He tried to scratch my eyes and bite my ear!", an upset Retinz said.

The stones on the Khura'inese wedding-necklaces are the birthstones of the other part, so Yuty has an alexandrite for June since Timmari was born in June. I checked for deep blue stones with a hint of green to see if that matched any birthstone, got London blue topaz, so if it was one of them (can't say since I never saw the necklace) Timmari wore it would mean that Yuty was born in November. The chain of these necklaces can be either yellow gold, white gold or red gold. The colour depends on the gender of the person one's married to, if it's a man, a woman or a non-binary person, but I don't know which colour means what.

Khura'in is a very LGBT-friendly place, and the dream stated that Yuty as well as Apollo were happy because of it.

Quote:
Ahhh, that's so cool! :edgey:

Yes, I really liked it :D

Quote:
"We can't film that person, we need to change our plans. He tried to scratch my eyes and bite my ear!", an upset Retinz said.

"You're a very silly person and I'm not going to film you!"

Quote:
The stones on the Khura'inese wedding-necklaces are the birthstones of the other part

Neat, I played around with that idea, but their own birthstones, so I like that it kinda was the case but with a twist :3

Quote:
Khura'in is a very LGBT-friendly place, and the dream stated that Yuty as well as Apollo were happy because of it.

Also neat, and for some reason I've always been thinking that it probably is (I was about to say I'm glad it turned out to be, because what happens in AA-dreams is confirmed, of course). I'm so happy for them.

On an unrelated note, I had coffee and a scone for breakfast because of what I dreamed some days ago, that Timmari had gotten up early and made coffee and scones for himself, Nahyuta and Apollo. Breakfast at Timmari's.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
"You're a very silly person and I'm not going to film you!"

Exactly. xD And I'm pretty sure that they were (initially) going to film him because of an interview.
Quote:
Neat, I played around with that idea, but their own birthstones, so I like that it kinda was the case but with a twist :3

Oh, cool! Mhm, I like it too. :3
Quote:
Also neat, and for some reason I've always been thinking that it probably is (I was about to say I'm glad it turned out to be, because what happens in AA-dreams is confirmed, of course). I'm so happy for them.

So have I, and so am I.
Quote:
On an unrelated note, I had coffee and a scone for breakfast because of what I dreamed some days ago, that Timmari had gotten up early and made coffee and scones for himself, Nahyuta and Apollo. Breakfast at Timmari's.

Oh, yummy! I want to have breakfast at Timmari's too. And this made me recall another dream, I thought that "Timmari seems to enjoy baking, I wonder if he made the scones the day after Nahyuta and him treated Apollo to chocolate cake - and I wonder if he thought, jokingly, that the scones weren't very intimidating either".

Quote:
"Timmari seems to enjoy baking, I wonder if he made the scones the day after Nahyuta and him treated Apollo to chocolate cake - and I wonder if he thought, jokingly, that the scones weren't very intimidating either".

Ah, sweet. I've been wondering that too (if it was at that time, not the un-intimidating scones), if that is so Apollo really got treated - food and cake in the evening, coffee and scones in the morning. Scones is one of the least intimidating food-things ever.

[Whip the cream!]

It would be so chill! Scones are about as intimidating as Timmari is.

Going for Miles wrote:
Edgeworth on a hangglider just gives me the mental image of him, probably drunk, wailing like Tarzan.

Funny you bring that up. He and Franziska were having a serious talk about why they were on hanggliders instead of with the force investigating. Franziska was concerned about how it was "frivolous and irresponsible", but Edgeworth was reassuring her that they'd cover more ground this way.

Then again, he might as well have done it for the funsies. He looked happy doing it at least.

Quote:
Congrats to the horse. *imagines pomeranian in riding helmet sitting on a horse*

Thank you. It was a beautiful brown pinto. But other times it'd become a white one. Not to mention, it'd often teleport to a place different than where I had left it. I think my horse is glitched.
Everything's better with Pomeranians!

Quote:

Spoiler: 6-5
Now I feel sad that they couldn't rule the kingdom together and start these organizations in canon.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

I don't know what part of this makes it so funny, but it does.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I thought that "Timmari seems to enjoy baking, I wonder if he made the scones the day after Nahyuta and him treated Apollo to chocolate cake - and I wonder if he thought, jokingly, that the scones weren't very intimidating either".

By now, I'm wondering if there's some other person we haven't met who does make intimidating treats.

Another weird dream where I accidentally entered a floor on an airline where I wasn't supposed to be and I got in trouble for hijacking my parents' car during my escape, which was in the parking lot to this "airline display" at a museum of sorts. It may have been a simulation.

But more importantly, in another dream, I think I was in L.A., Japanifornia, which Subby told me was actually known as "Hope Springs" and was a town off in the countryside. But then the residents got in trouble with Capcom's localization for changing the name and suddenly there were several missiles launched and fired at the town, destroying everything and everyone. Boom.
Except, I thought that was dumb. So I overwrote it with "everyone but Edgeworth was destroyed", hence an image of Drunkworth standing amid rubble looking dazed.
And then I thought it would be silly that there would even be missiles at all, so I overwrote it again leaving the town intact. Hence an image of Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth, and Gumshoe standing around looking dazed.
"What just happened?" Nick asked.
"I think we were just killed off and then revived," Maya answered.
"That's not possible," he replied.
Maya shrugged.

Quote:
but Edgeworth was reassuring her that they'd cover more ground this way.

Cover ground? But that goes against the entire concept of hangg- okay, I'll stop.

Quote:
Not to mention, it'd often teleport to a place different than where I had left it. I think my horse is glitched.

Dang it.

Aww. Agreed.

Quote:
Except, I thought that was dumb. So I overwrote it with "everyone but Edgeworth was destroyed", hence an image of Drunkworth standing amid rubble looking dazed.

Yeah, it would be dumb. You can't destroy the Milessiah (Missileiah?) that easily. Especially not when he's drunk.

[Whip the cream!]

Franziska was concerned about how it was "frivolous and irresponsible", but Edgeworth was reassuring her that they'd cover more ground this way.

Not as frivolous and irresponsible as drinking oneself to a pissplastereddrunk stupor all the time while investigating.
Quote:
Then again, he might as well have done it for the funsies. He looked happy doing it at least.

:edgey:
Quote:
Now I feel sad that they couldn't rule the kingdom together and start these organizations in canon.

Agreed. :sadshoe: That would rock.
Quote:
I don't know what part of this makes it so funny, but it does.

:redd:
Quote:
By now, I'm wondering if there's some other person we haven't met who does make intimidating treats.

Ah, some mystery person... That would be intriguing.
Quote:
Another weird dream where I accidentally entered a floor on an airline where I wasn't supposed to be and I got in trouble for hijacking my parents' car during my escape, which was in the parking lot to this "airline display" at a museum of sorts. It may have been a simulation.

Gotta hate it when that sort of things happen.
Quote:
But more importantly, in another dream, I think I was in L.A., Japanifornia, which Subby told me was actually known as "Hope Springs" and was a town off in the countryside.

That sounds pl...
Quote:
But then the residents got in trouble with Capcom's localization for changing the name and suddenly there were several missiles launched and fired at the town, destroying everything and everyone. Boom.

...oh.
Quote:
Except, I thought that was dumb.

*nods*
Quote:
So I overwrote it with "everyone but Edgeworth was destroyed", hence an image of Drunkworth standing amid rubble looking dazed.

x´D
If it would happen to anyone...
Quote:
And then I thought it would be silly that there would even be missiles at all, so I overwrote it again leaving the town intact.

Good.
Quote:
Hence an image of Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth, and Gumshoe standing around looking dazed.
"What just happened?" Nick asked.
"I think we were just killed off and then revived," Maya answered.
"That's not possible," he replied.
Maya shrugged.

:butzthumbs:

Rather than question how they were "revived", they should be thanking Milessiah for saving them simply by existing. That time when he was a bit slow to react, he was just taking a meaningful pause.

Quote:
Missileiah?

That would be from the Book of Missile from the New Testament. Different story.

Now I'm wondering what it is with my dreams and Amara xD :edgey:
First I dreamed something about her and Apollo, but I don't remember squat about it.
Then, she held a big party. I think Apollo was there. In any case, I was.
Amara had a husband, and a third child. The child wasn't the husbands, but he loved it dearly and was very happy to get to be a part of its life.
It was also stated Amara was a smoker, as was Dhurke and Apollo, so the three of them could take smoking breaks together.

Happy Maria

I misread your post as 'the child wasn't the husband' for a second. I'd hope not :payne:

Also just the vision of Amara smoking certainly does ruin her...serenity. Maybe that's why I

Haha. Always good to clarify.

Spoiler: SoJ
You think? xD Image Maybe she did, but kept it a secret for that reason, and now that she's not the queen she can just kick back and have a cigarette and call poeple "nincompoops".

Happy Maria

I thought the smoke from her mouth was her hair for a second. Like you said,always good to clarify.

And now I'm wondering if she has any other...secrets....oh by the way I

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Now I'm wondering what it is with my dreams and Amara xD :edgey:

Why, hello. :D
Quote:
Then, she held a big party. I think Apollo was there. In any case, I was.

Bet she is awesome at throwing parties.
Quote:
Amara had a husband, and a third child. The child wasn't the husbands, but he loved it dearly and was very happy to get to be a part of its life.

Sweet. :3
Quote:
It was also stated Amara was a smoker, as was Dhurke and Apollo, so the three of them could take smoking breaks together.

How chill! :D
Going for Miles wrote:
You think? xD Image Maybe she did, but kept it a secret for that reason, and now that she's not the queen she can just kick back and have a cigarette and call poeple "nincompoops".

...yes. Chill. x3

---

I had a dream where Timmari was present, and my subconscious stated that it was either very interesting and it was a good thing that I had it, or that it was rather dull and it didn't matter that I forgot it. Geez. I also dreamed about Retinz and Polecat having a drink or five together, but I don't remember anything specific.

Quote:
Bet she is awesome at throwing parties.

I bet so, too. I spent most of the time there playing with a pet, a guinea pig or hamster or something to that effect, but from what I saw and from the people encountering me on the floor I was sitting on, seemed to have a good time, and so had I, and so had the animal.

Quote:
How chill! :D

Mm. I saw a glimpse of them standing on a terrace in the evening.

Quote:
I had a dream where Timmari was present, and my subconscious stated that it was either very interesting and it was a good thing that I had it, or that it was rather dull and it didn't matter that I forgot it.

But that's cheating. "If it was good, it doesn't matter you forgot because the fact that you had it is valuable enough, and if it wasn't, good riddance from the memory anyway."

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I bet so, too. I spent most of the time there playing with a pet, a guinea pig or hamster or something to that effect, but from what I saw and from the people encountering me on the floor I was sitting on, seemed to have a good time, and so had I, and so had the animal.

Hahaha! Aw, that's sweet. ^^
Quote:
Mm. I saw a glimpse of them standing on a terrace in the evening.

*gets serene mental images*
Quote:
But that's cheating. "If it was good, it doesn't matter you forgot because the fact that you had it is valuable enough, and if it wasn't, good riddance from the memory anyway."

I agree, that's definitely cheating. ;s

Going for Miles wrote:

Why must my image of Amara be so distorted and why do I like it better this way?

This time wasn't an AA dream, but perhaps it was for the better. My Pomeranian self was caught up in a killing bonanza between people I may have recalled from various movies I don't remember, and uh, Pokemon. Because battles. I would have frowned upon the whole thing if I wasn't also a player in the killing game and gathered up a few kills myself. And some of the kills were brutal. Disassembly, even.

Bloodthirsty Pom is back, guys. Rejoice...?

Ahaha. I'll have to agree.
Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty Pomeranian. Classic.

I dreamed Bramimond had written that she was going to get knuckle tattoos in honour of her grandma.
And that it took an embarassingly long time before Anthony learned that different people have different types of genitals. Hmm, I think it's his parents and education system that should be embarassed, not him.

Bramimond! :jazzedgy: She returns to us in spirit.

For a moment, I read the "different people" as different sexes and thought, yeah, they are quite different. :p

[Whip the cream!]

This time wasn't an AA dream, but perhaps it was for the better. My Pomeranian self was caught up in a killing bonanza between people I may have recalled from various movies I don't remember, and uh, Pokemon. Because battles. I would have frowned upon the whole thing if I wasn't also a player in the killing game and gathered up a few kills myself. And some of the kills were brutal. Disassembly, even.

Haha, oh damn, ouchie.
Quote:
Bloodthirsty Pom is back, guys. Rejoice...?

...rejoice... xD
Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed Bramimond had written that she was going to get knuckle tattoos in honour of her grandma.

Aww. Oh, I miss Bramimond.
Quote:
And that it took an embarassingly long time before Anthony learned that different people have different types of genitals. Hmm, I think it's his parents and education system that should be embarassed, not him.

Oh wow, oh damn. Mhm, definitely, they should be. I wonder if it was the same with Tania.

---

Atipha is somewhere between 1.75-1.86 meter tall, my subconscious didn't feel like being specific. Gress is 1.93 m tall, he's a Japanfornian fella and he's 36 years old.

Quote:
For a moment, I read the "different people" as different sexes and thought, yeah, they are quite different. :p

Uhm. What else would "different types of genitals" refer to?

Quote:
Bramimond! :jazzedgy: She returns to us in spirit.

Such is the enigmas ways :edgey:

Quote:
Atipha is somewhere between 1.75-1.86 meter tall, my subconscious didn't feel like being specific.

But that's... come on. So I guess we can conclude he's neither short nor very tall?

Quote:
Gress is 1.93 m tall, he's a Japanfornian fella and he's 36 years old.

Neato.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Uhm. What else would "different types of genitals" refer to?

Now I pictured Polecat believing that every set of genitalia in the whole world looked exactly like his own.
Quote:
But that's... come on. So I guess we can conclude he's neither short or very tall?

Yeah, that's... yeah.

Quote:
Now I pictured Polecat believing that every set of genitalia in the whole world looked exactly like his own.

Pffft. Stop it. xD Don't judge everyone based on yourself, Anthony. (And thanks for the mental image)

Quote:
Yeah, that's... yeah.

I always picture him in my mind as around Timmari's height, either slightly taller or slightly taller. ... I mean either slightly taller or slightly shorter. 1.76 maybe...? :pshhh:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Pffft. Stop it. xD Don't judge everyone based on yourself, Anthony. (And thanks for the mental image)

Walk a mile in someone else's underpants! *looks around locker room* Sorcery!!! (Apologies.)
Quote:
I always picture him in my mind as around Timmari's height, either slightly taller or slightly taller. ... I mean either slightly taller or slightly shorter. 1.76 maybe...? :pshhh:

Hahaha! But yes, so did I. Slightly taller or slightly taller - 1 cm shorter. Hmmm, well, since he unfortunately can't be 1.64... :pshhh: Wouldn't surprise me if he was 1.76, what with the love for adventure and interest in sociology...
Page 366 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby