Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 11 of 32[ 1262 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 32  Next

Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Door Phase)Topic%20Title

1000% Knight

"What item?" Trinity asked Iota.

She then said, "Chanel and I used the listening d-device to hear what was happening in the kitchen, and I guess the t-transcript is gone now, but it lined up with Tetra's version of events."

Then, addressing Marley, "Why are you so obsessed with Jack getting the t-token? And why don't you care that it'll probably j-just immediately get stolen? I'm not saying I should be the one to keep the token, but just leaving it l-lying like this, it'll just get taken and not used for anything. Except m-maybe saving a thief."
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Wait, what?" Tetra looked surprised for a few seconds before speaking up. "What's going on? He remembers something totally different from what I do. I clearly remember killing him, but.. at this point even I am not sure what to think."

Sleeping is my life.

"Well, Trinity. The item that I found in the washroom was a bottle of hair dye." Iota answered Trinity. "If you don't believe me, I can have Turbo, Chanel, and Tetra confirms that I'm telling the truth. I shown them the bottle to let them know about it."

Happy Maria

Jack looks at Trinity. "It lined with Ms.Tetra's story? Pray tell then,what exactly did you hear?"

He then looks at Tetra sadly. "I'm....concerned,Ms.Tetra. What did he have on you for you to lie so much? Or is it plain fear? Paranoia that he will come for you if you state the truth?"

1000% Knight

"Uh..." Trinity thought back to what it had said in the transcript. "Tetra said that she had to make a d-decision, and Cube said that there was no other choice and it was r-really Zero who was to blame."

Tetra turned to Jack as well as she could, even if she couldn't face him directly. "What? I said what I remember. I haven't lied at all since the start of this game. In fact, I still have the knife on me."

Tetra pulled the knife from her pocket, tossing it on the floor in front of her. "There you go. That's the knife I used.. or whoever you remember killing you. I have no idea what's going on."

Happy Maria

"Ah,I think I understand now. Mr.Cube is truly a paranoid man. Shall I explain what I think happened after I died now? I think I have a good understanding of the events now. Heh heh."

He looks down at the knife. "Oh,and this...this too...how sad."

Even after showing her 'proof', Tetra looked astounded at what Jack said. Was it the truth he was telling and was it was she was saying a lie? She didn't even know anymore, so she spoke up.

"What do you mean 'how sad'..? Can you explain yourself?"

"The hair dye is real."

"Jack get out of here, dude. Trinity and I know literally everything. Tetra pulled a knife on you, and, while apologizing, slashed open your throat. Cube stood nearby, completely stunned," Chanel says incredulously.

"That's what I remember too," Tetra said after Chanel spoke. "I don't think your account is credible."

Happy Maria

He sighs once more. "Well,if no one else has any more questions,I shall give out my theory now. Here we go."

:witnesstestimony:

--The Framing--

"After I died,Mr.Cube must have become extremely paranoid. He must have had a suspicion that someone was listening in."

"He then gave back the knife to Ms.Tetra,though not before rubbing his fingerprints off the handle. Then..."

"He made Ms.Tetra slash my throat once more,though I did not react as I was dead. That was when you heard her apologise. And after that..."

"He forced Ms.Tetra to converse with him in a way that suggested she killed me. This is what Ms.Trinity heard from her room."

"He ordered Ms.Tetra to not attack him,but instead cover for him. And she obeyed."

"I have reason to believe that Mr.Cube killed the man in this newspaper,and he wished to escape this place without anyone knowing so."

"Except I believe Ms.Tetra knew that he did,and had covered for him. This was the blackmail he used against her."

"He chose me because he thought I would not cover for him. Of course,he didn't realise that I would come back once more. Such a major flaw in the plan."

"Either way,that is what I think happened after I died."

Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue May 09, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"You testified that Cube laughed maniacally, said thing did not happen. Ergo, you're lying to us, Jack."

Happy Maria

"That is what I heard happen before I died. I believe you heard what you heard only a good deal after I died. Ergo,Mr.Cube laughed maniacally before you put in the listening device. And I don't think he laughed so much that you could hear it without the listening device anyway."

He shakes his head. "You all seem to think I'm lying. But tell me,what reason would I have about lying about the person who killed me? I would readily tell the truth about that."

"We think that you're lying because what you remember doesn't match up with what we know. At the same time it's also doubtful that you're lying about who killed you, but I already told you it was me. I clearly remember it. I can tell what happened in more detail too if you so wish." Tetra says, after Jack has finished talking.

"No we had a transcript of the rooms events. We knew everything that happened in there start to finish. This isn't even debatable. There was no laughing at any point by anybody. Even back when you guys did the puzzle on the cutting board or cut open that beetroot to get the key. Jack is lying, straight up, I don't even sort of believe it. Iota has been nothing but honest and consistent about what happened to him before he died."

Happy Maria

Datamatt wrote:
"We think that you're lying because what you remember doesn't match up with what we know. At the same time it's also doubtful that you're lying about who killed you, but I already told you it was me. I clearly remember it. I can tell what happened in more detail too if you so wish." Tetra says, after Jack has finished talking.

"Tch,as I said,your words cannot be trustworthy. Everything you say shall be viewed with suspicion."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"No we had a transcript of the rooms events. We knew everything that happened in there start to finish. This isn't even debatable. There was no laughing at any point by anybody. Even back when you guys did the puzzle on the cutting board or cut open that beetroot to get the key. Jack is lying, straight up, I don't even sort of believe it. Iota has been nothing but honest and consistent about what happened to him before he died."

"Start to finish,hmm? Just how loud could you hear? Truth be told,I'm beginning to doubt the effectiveness of this listening device. And even if you did have a transcript of what happened,it's no longer there. So...you lack decisive evidence. And once again,WHY WOULD I LIE?! I WAS THE VICTIM! MY WORD IS KEY!"

Sleeping is my life.

"..... I think it would be better if we can hear Cube's account of what happened in there." Iota said as he eyed Jack suspiciously.

Until Cube speaks up, there's not much to go on here. Iota decided to change the topic to something else.

"So, guys, my group and I got great news! We found one of the keys!" Iota declared to the others. "It was the Aqua Key. It was sitting on the bottom of the pool. But we didn't try to dive into the pool to retrieves the key, because we knew there was something fishy about the pool floor.

So, after we drained the pool, we found out that the pool floor is a puzzle. One wrong step, and the person will set off one of the Admin 2's Stonefish Pressure Plates. Good thing we didn't dive, because otherwise, one of us would be dead. That and I would end up ruining my hightlight."

At the 'hightlight' part, one of Iota's hands reached up to touch the teal highlight in his brown hair.

"Anyway, around the same time that we drained the pool, we heard the door open. Meaning that we escaped the room. But we haven't collected the Aqua Key. So, we tried to figure out a safe path to the Aqua Key. And Trinity decided to attempt to get the Aqua Key and she succeed. So, yeah, Trinity have the Aqua Key."

Happy Maria

"I myself don't see the point of listening to Mr.Cube. If my theory is correct,then he's going to side with what Ms.Tetra has said. Nothing new shall be gained."

"To pin something on Cube because you personally wish ill of him. I mean, we have no idea who you were before this. You claim one thing, but it would be so easy for you to hide anything secret connections you might have to the Caulderwoods," Chanel says to jack.

"Oh yeah, the aqua key was found. I forgot about it during all the action just now, but we do have it."

1000% Knight

"Oh, r-right. I had forgotten about that, with everything that happened with J-Jack and Iota," Trinity said. "We have the Aqua Key, so... only t-three to go!"

Trinity sighed as Jack continued to insist on his version of events. "This feels pointless... We all know what r-really happened. Let Jack say what we wants. Let's focus on our g-groups for then next round... What if Turbo, T-Tetra, Cube, Jack, and Iota go through the anvil d-door, and Marley, Chanel, N and I go through the rabbit door?"

"Sounds good to me."

Sleeping is my life.

"That sounds like a good plan. That way, we can keep an eye on both Cube and Jack to make sure none of them try anything funny around each other." Iota said as he crossed his arms.

"Sure, I want to go through the door with the rabbit. I don't care who goes with me."

Hearing Iota, she responds, "Yeah, I'm interested what will happen there as well."

Happy Maria

Jack sighs."Look at what I am wearing. Remember what Zero told you before the first door phase. Also remember that he said that he does not lie." He beats his breast. "I AM FROM JAPAN,AND FROM A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD ALTOGETHER! THAT CANNOT BE DENIED!"

He then listens to what Trinity says. "Humph,if you wish to abandon the topic,so be it. I however,am giving a different proposal:

North door:
Tetra
Cube
Turbo
Iota

West door:
Jack
Marley
Trinity
Chanel
N

I myself don't see the point of keeping me and my 'killers',which ever one of the most you think killed me,in the same damn room. Plus,I think it fits perfectly. Ms.Chanel and Ms.Trinity doubt me,so they can keep a good eye on me if they wish."

"Hell no," Turbo objected to Trinity's proposal. "Either Tetra or Cube just killed Jack, and you want to throw them all together again? Besides, I don't know if I can trust Jack, but I sure can't trust the other two. Tetra is supposedly part of a task force specifically meant to deal with the Caulderwoods, so instead of sacrificing one of them, who had a very high chance of recovering considering what happened in the first round, mind, she killed someone else who could have very well stayed dead. Or maybe it happened the way Jack told it. Whichever way you look at it, those two are in cahoots."

1000% Knight

"Tetra only killed someone because Zero m-made her," Trinity pointed out.

Happy Maria

"Whether she did it or Mr.Cube did it in your eyes,it doesn't matter. Leaving the victim with the killer is not a safe idea. Plus,Mr.Cube will most likely be out for my blood after what I have said. So,would it not be more effective to separate us from each other? I urge everyone who has voted for Ms.Trinity's proposal to rethink their actions."

Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bad Player wrote:
"Tetra only killed someone because Zero m-made her," Trinity pointed out.

"That's not the problem." Turbo wilted a bit at his own reply. "I mean, it's a very big problem, but... you know what I mean.

"What I'm getting at is why target Jack over Cube?"

"For the reason you mentioned, I think. They may not be particularly close, but Cube has the knowledge Tetra would want to know, since he's a Caulderwood and all."

Happy Maria

"Fine,then! Put Tetra and Cube together! Just don't put me in the same damn room as them! Is that so hard?!" He sighs and puts his head in his hands out of exasperation.

Gettin' Old!

Marley startled awake from his moment of absence and thought about what was said.

"Ye need to remember...different dimensions are at play here. Remember Oran Utan and Honey Lemon?" He held his bottle of booze out as a reminder. "They swapped when they shouldn't have. Odds are in this Jacks timeline, he was killed by Cube whereas in the world we know it was Tetra." He suggested with a shrug.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

There is a great silence in the room for a moment. "Mr.Marley,please come up with a legitimate argument when you are sober."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"For the reason you mentioned, I think. They may not be particularly close, but Cube has the knowledge Tetra would want to know, since he's a Caulderwood and all."

"Come on, Chanel," the big man sighed. "Tetra said back in the washroom she had no idea who Cube was and that he was probably low-ranking. Then one room later, she decides all of a sudden he must know something important enough to kill another man over? She's lying.

"As for rooms, this is what I want; Tetra and Cube in one, Jack, myself, and preferably Marley in the other. Other than that, I don't care."

Chanel starts when Marley mentions the multiple timelines.

"Maybe? I think I could see how that could work. I mean, we won't know until after this round, when things become more clear though. Iota's memories are very consistent with reality though, and Jack's were after round one as well."

"Turbo, I think that's enough though. She HAD to kill one of the three, and Jack is the least valuable to her."

"Well.. that's the reason, yeah. I also had a hunch that Jack might come back from the dead again. But I guess I can't really make any good excuses."

Gettin' Old!

Marley grimaced at Jack "Drop the sass, son I ain't playing here. It reminds me of something to." He said placing another cigarette in his mouth "Ye mighta missed it but we all got 3 lives and you are on yer last one." He lit the cigarette. "If ya got anythin left unsaid ye might say it now just in case something happens" he said

Edit: (cause life was busy)

Marley listened to Trinitys objection "Why's the coin anymore at risk with Jack than yourself? You can't know it'll be immediately swiped from him." He let the smoke drift up by his tattered hat as he thought about it a little more "Unless ah misjudged you dear and you got something against our poor soldier." He glanced over his shoulder "Oh an ah think we should smash the listening device on the floor now. Let's not let conversation distract us from the important stuff, don't fancy anyone spying in on me thanks very much...." He paused a second an idea coming to him "Unless the machine keeps a transcript and the person can share that with us each turn eh? That might be alright," he mused.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Last edited by Pierre on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cube spoke up after a long silence, his voice giving the impression that he is having a hard time completely grasping everything around him. Trying his best to see everything around him, he turns towards Jack: "W-why, you bastard...you know what really happened there! What is the point of accusing me...I have no fucking idea who you are! And how do you think I could threaten a cop to the point of taking the blame for me?!" He then heard what Turbo had said "What kind of bullshit are you spewing? I dunno if Tetra had any personal reason to kill Jack, but I am certain I have never met her before this game! And you're saying she said something about me in the other room...that would be quite a slip-up if she was secretly allied with me or something, wouldn't it?"

Cube sighed, then started to think about the options. "Y'know what? I'm okay with whatever option keeps me away from being with that crazy idiot there. He is probably the one trying to kill me, after all."

He seemed like he might have something to say to Marley's theory about timelines, but was having to hard of a time with everything going on to speak any further.
Signature loading, please wait...

"Alright, well I have no problem with Jack's door suggestion. We can do that," Chanel concedes.

"I have a problem with it." He sighed and crunched numbers in his head. "Alright, I'll do it then..."

Smith Door:
Marley, Turbo, Trinity, Jack, and Iota

Rabbit Door:
Tetra, Chanel, Cube, and N

Vote: Turbo's Proposal

"I vote for Turbo's proposal, sounds pretty good to me."
Page 11 of 32 [ 1262 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 32  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus