Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 371 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Who didn't deliver? Sarge's drone,or your Subbu?

Wait what's a Subbu?

Edit:Ah,as Sam once said,'tis always the most intriguing of posts that start a new page. :apollo:

[Whip the cream!]

I was referring to the latter, but well, neither did Sarge's drone after all.

Ah indeed so... :kristoph:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

Yes,I suppose so. Ipthou I know ship Retinz x Drone. Not Retinz x Sarge,Retinz x Drone. Totally different

Ah,yes,indeed so. Only the truest and best intellectuals are allowed here. If you have an IQ lesser than 11429,GET OUT,YOU IRRATIONAL LOW LEVEL MOUTH BREATHERS! :edgeworth:

The video game boy; the one who wins

I have to agree with Gress, cotton candy is a sneaky fucker - you put it in your mouth and it's all fluffy and cloudy and dreamy and then the very instant it makes contact with your mouth it's just this grainy lump of half-molten sugar(, sugar spit).
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

The Enigma

Southern Corn wrote:
Yes,I sympathise. Light flights are the worst. Just got off one day before yesterday.

For some reason the only AA related part that I can remember is that I got some cool PMs from Phoenix who was an admin telling me how cool and random XD I was. Woohoo

Oof, can relate. I was in California visiting the fam and took a late flight home cuz that was all they had. Apparently LAX back to where I live is a good five hours with the time change.

Phoenix the admin...oh dear, I better not swat him then. Ya hear that, Rubia? I'm still trying to work out your father-daughter-adopted pet relationship tho...

Going for Miles wrote:
Welcome back, Bramimond! *hugs back* Your fellow Altimomates have been missing you too. Sometimes everyday life gets in the way.

*huggles* I missed ya too! Glad to see this thread going strong :)

Quote:
Double o' Timmari-dreams.
He had read a book so good he welled up (I think it actually was because the book was good, and not the content itself). He was thinking about writing a post on Facebook recommending it to his friends. He wasn't afraid to admit he'd been so moved he cried, the dream specifically mentioned.
A bathroom, and something with it that made so that he couldn't wear the lightpurple clothes he'd been planning to wear, so he wore lightblue clothes instead.

I want to read that book...it sounds amazing. Wait...it's not the one where the baby chick has to finds his way home, is it? And then he dies in the Swedish version D:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Bramimond: Sisss! Glad to see you! :b33r: *shot* Have some confetti from me too! *hugs* Hope that the study-matter will be sorted out.

Broooooo! :edgey: *glomps* Ah, you changed your profile picture to Uendo! Perfectttt :will: Ah, and I just noticed that Rubia changed hers too...and so did SC.

Quote:
My damn subconscious hinted at a dream about Retinz and Sarge's drone... again... and didn't deliver... again...

Ah man, well here's to hoping you remember it! Maybe they had an epic drone battle. Or...something (by the way, have you finished SOJ yet?)

Southern Corn wrote:
Wait what's a Subbu?

My mind read that as Subaru. Maybe Subaru makes their own brand of drones now?

Going for Miles wrote:
I have to agree with Gress, cotton candy is a sneaky fucker - you put it in your mouth and it's all fluffy and cloudy and dreamy and then the very instant it makes contact with your mouth it's just this grainy lump of half-molten sugar(, sugar spit).

I don't know what this is but...yes. All of it.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Just have to say... Since the topic of ice cream was brought up this Friday and I said that I was fine with vanilla if it was covered in chocolate sauce and/or caramel sauce, preferably served with meringues... and that I mentioned craving meringues... and mentioning that perhaps I'd get some dessert at dad's birthday celebration... He served vanilla ice cream, and there was chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and meringues. Let's just say I did not expect that. I didn't even know he liked it well enough. And the meringues were the most pleasant surprise regarding the dessert for me.
Bramimond wrote:
I want to read that book...it sounds amazing. Wait...it's not the one where the baby chick has to finds his way home, is it? And then he dies in the Swedish version D:

Hahaha! Glad you remember that one! x´D
Quote:
Broooooo! :edgey: *glomps* Ah, you changed your profile picture to Uendo! Perfectttt :will: Ah, and I just noticed that Rubia changed hers too...and so did SC.

Wooop! :edgey: Eheheh, yeees, Uendo! Oh, I love that fella...
Spoiler: 6-4
...and his gang of personalities.

Quote:
Ah man, well here's to hoping you remember it! Maybe they had an epic drone battle. Or...something (by the way, have you finished SOJ yet?)

And if not I think my subconscious should give me a new one tonight. Yes, an epic drone battle would be great! Since "Retinz and Sarge's drone" is a silly dream series of mine by now it would fit. (I have! I loved it! :acro: Oh my heart.)
Spoiler: 6-5
The fact that good ol' Justice moved to Khura'in gave me much joy. I'm proud of him.

And you were right - I definitely warmed up to Yuty, ohhh. :D
Going for Miles wrote:

Bramimond wrote:
I don't know what this is but...yes. All of it.

Sneaky as it might be, I really like cotton candy. I have absolutely no idea when I last ate it, though. Must have been more than a decade ago.

Haaaha. If that was the one he read, and he teared up because it was so great, then I love him even more xD "Everyone! Read this, it's amazing!"

The cotton candy dilemma. At least when I was a kid. Nowadays I wouldn't find any stage of the eating appealing.

---
If Timmari, Apollo and some third person would change bodies with each other every once in a while it would lead to some profound personal insight in different aspects (such as gender, although all three involved were men). Damn it, Remember11 (visual novel I'm watching). Also, stickfigure really likes Timmari these days.

Me and a friend started laughing about "Retinz" when someone said it, don't remember why. It was related to a c-r member having Retinz as a username (or a longer name involving and usually being shortened to just "Retinz". Then we did the same pose at the same time, someone asked if we had practiced doing that (we hadn't), another talked as if we didn't know about the c-r member being the topic of discussion (we did), I said something about the name Retinz being "bewilding conblurring confusing" ("bewilding" and "confusing" sound almost the same in Swedish) "when said, not read, but said".

Me and WG were at a train station. WG said something about Nahyuta being "objectively beautiful" and I just went "hmmm", not because I don't think he looks good, because I do, but byuty is in the eye of the beholder after all.

Last edited by Going for Miles on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Ahah,ah yes,visiting the fams. Always a good time.

Also yes my new avatar is my super greasy I mean fresh oc Captain Socot donut steel. My old friend toomuchbathroomcorn2009 helped me a bit ;))))

Sheesh,today's dream was a mix of being a student and some Harry Potter stuff. I dunno why,but ever since I've finished rereading the series,I've been having more HP dreams than ever. Maybe it's time to let it go and move on :(

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
If Timmari, Apollo and some third person would change bodies with each other every once in a while it would lead to some profound personal insight in different aspects (such as gender, although all three involved were men).

Interesting. I'm curious about what conclusions they would reach.
Quote:
Also, stickfigure really likes Timmari these days.

So does my subconscious. But he's so nice to dream and read abot.
Quote:
I said something about the name Retinz being "bewilding conblurring confusing" ("bewilding" and "confusing" sound almost the same in Swedish) "when said, not read, but said".

Oh, of course.
Quote:
but byuty is in the eye of the beholder after all.

Yeah, so stop being lame, dream-me. ô.o
SC wrote:
Sheesh,today's dream was a mix of being a student and some Harry Potter stuff. I dunno why,but ever since I've finished rereading the series,I've been having more HP dreams than ever. Maybe it's time to let it go and move on :(

Yes, say goodbye to Harry.

---

Gress chilling outside. He was wearing a coat. He was slyly thinking about something that wasn't too proper, and thought "eheheh, and they'll never know".

Something about Timmari loving to eat with Yuty, like I dreamed once.

And something about the underwear Timmari was wearing in the dream GfM had where he made breakfast for his husband and brother-in-law. I'm not sure what, that they were comfortable or something I think.

Timmari follows Klavier on Twitter. He thinks that Klavi is posting really pretty pictures of himself. This Mr. Reus-guy who Klavier is seen with now and then, often wearing tacky underwear, makes Timmari laugh. Yuty think Timmari should ignore all the pictures with Mr. Reus in them. Because Mr. Reus is a jerk, and Yuty got surprised, to say the least, that Klavier knows him.

Quote:
Interesting. I'm curious about what conclusions they would reach.

Yeah, me too. It seemed fairly deep and spiritual.

Quote:
So does my subconscious. But he's so nice to dream and read abot.

Mm, I'm certainly not complaining.

Quote:
Gress chilling outside. He was wearing a coat. He was slyly thinking about something that wasn't too proper, and thought "eheheh, and they'll never know".

Damnit, Gress, now I'm really curious.

Quote:
He thinks that Klavi is posting really pretty pictures of himself.

I bet he does, and I bet he does.

Quote:
This Mr. Reus-guy who Klavier is seen with now and then, often wearing tacky underwear, makes Timmari laugh.

So pure.

Quote:
Yuty think Timmari should ignore all the pictures with Mr. Reus in them. Because Mr. Reus is a jerk

Haaah. Can't disagree there xD

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Mm, I'm certainly not complaining.

I bet he's flattered.
Quote:
Damnit, Gress, now I'm really curious.

Me too... xD
Quote:
I bet he does, and I bet he does.

- :3
-Mr. Gavin posted a new picture again, darling? :|
Quote:
Haaah. Can't disagree there xD

Hahaha, nah... xD Just pretend that fella doesn't exist!

Happy Maria

Quote:
Time to say bye to Harry

Bye bye,Harry Butz. :larry:

Gooodbyeeee, Haaarry Butz, who could put a name on you?

I wonder if Nahyuta has blocked Reus just like Apollo did.

I was reading a list of names in alphabetical order and
[...]
Anthony
Alex
AJ
[...]
I hope that's a sign I'm going to dream about Apollo and Polecat in the near future.

Happy Maria

That's a self fulfilling prophecy at this point man

Though at this point I wonder if someone named Alex comes into the story?

Maybe so. Mm, that would be me, so whether I'm in the dream or just dreaming it, it will be Alex-related :D

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I wonder if Nahyuta has blocked Reus just like Apollo did.

Mhm... At least the story behind it would be less weird, I hope. xD
"But he's a friend of Anthony and Mr. Gavin, how bad can he be? :)"
"Trust me. And if you don't, ask Apollo. :|"
Quote:
[...]
Anthony
Alex
AJ
[...]
I hope that's a sign I'm going to dream about Apollo and Polecat in the near future.

Haha! :D It should be!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Timmari follows Klavier on Twitter. He thinks that Klavi is posting really pretty pictures of himself.

I'm not sure how I read this to mean his Twitter is filled with pretty pictures of himself.

Quote:
This Mr. Reus-guy who Klavier is seen with now and then, often wearing tacky underwear, makes Timmari laugh.

Because going No-Pants would be a little inappropriate.

Quote:
Because Mr. Reus is a jerk,

Jerks only beget more jerks. (Except when they don't.) It's contagious like a disease.

Going for Miles wrote:
[...]
Anthony
Alex
AJ
[...]

You three make a great combo. The AAA Acquaintances, or AAAA.

Hmm. All I remember this time was that someone had hacked into my tumblr account, changed my name to "gyakutensaibandoesstuff" and posted nothing but reblogged AA art and some stupid posts about the series, and I thought to myself: "Huh. Did I do that?"
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
I'm not sure how I read this to mean his Twitter is filled with pretty pictures of himself.

It meant that Klavi's Twitter is filled with pretty Klavi-pictures, haha.
Quote:
Because going No-Pants would be a little inappropriate.

Mmhm. xD I wonder how Timmari would react to it.
Quote:
Jerks only beget more jerks. (Except when they don't.) It's contagious like a disease.

Thus spoke the Pom. :kristoph:
Quote:
Hmm. All I remember this time was that someone had hacked into my tumblr account, changed my name to "gyakutensaibandoesstuff" and posted nothing but reblogged AA art and some stupid posts about the series, and I thought to myself: "Huh. Did I do that?"

What a jerk. Perhaps they were hanging out with Gramaryes.

It would have been extra funny if that person did it as a prank because I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference from how my blog is now. xD
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
You three make a great combo. The AAA Acquaintances, or AAAA.

:D Perfect. The AAAA of AA (well, I'm not of Ace Attorney, but still. Perhaps I can claim my Apollo Authority)

Quote:

Someone strikes again!

"Daryan was working with [?]. He even got to experiment on Gant, and the twins."

Hearing Zuka's footsteps (although the dream called him something else... Hangame or something like that) worries Aura.
What would he accomplish by opening the door [to the room Aura and Apollo are in]?

Happy Maria

Rediscovered this old post from December. Sam,you never really did check out that spoiler tag,did ya? :pearl:

As for me,I think there was some AA related part in my dreams,but the government removed it from my memory. Oh wellz

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
"Daryan was working with [?]. He even got to experiment on Gant, and the twins."

Experiment... I hope Zuka didn't recruit him. Experimenting on Gant, perhaps a revenge for trying to kill him.
Quote:
Hearing Zuka's footsteps (although the dream called him something else... Hangame or something like that) worries Aura. What would he accomplish by opening the door [to the room Aura and Apollo are in]?

Haah... I wonder as well. And Hangame, for some reason I found it creepy-sounding because it reminded me of "endgame". xD
SC wrote:
Rediscovered this old post from December. Sam,you never really did check out that spoiler tag,did ya? :pearl:

Aahh... Luckily he turned 50 yesterday, so
Spoiler:
either this is an alternative universe where I'm not Yuty, or I'm a bastard son.

Quote:
As for me,I think there was some AA related part in my dreams,but the government removed it from my memory. Oh wellz

I thought it was Kristoph who used to erase people's memories. Not saying it's an impossibility that he works for the government...

---

"When I have nap-dreams about Retinz they're usually pretty long", I thought (in-dream). I don't know about "usually", but yes, it has happened quite a few times, and the longest dreams I've had this year have been about him. And the most frequent of course. So my subconscious hinted about me having another long dream about him since this was from a nap, but it didn't happen. :/

Timmari got a large bunch of those poker chips, I don't know who gave them to him and what the reason was, but he thought "gambling, that might be fun to try". So he did, since the chips were free, and he won... Not a huge amount of money, but big enough to be very satisfying. Like 100$ or something like that.

When it comes to politics Timmari's rather casual (he doesn't do much about it), but he definitely knows where he stands, has opinions that never will change and finds it rather interesting.

Quote:
Haah... I wonder as well. And Hangame, for some reason I found it creepy-sounding because it reminded me of "endgame". xD

Ohoho. It's drawing closer~ :wellington:

Quote:
So my subconscious hinted about me having another long dream about him since this was from a nap, but it didn't happen. :/

How impolite.

Quote:
Timmari got a large bunch of those poker chips, I don't know who gave them to him and what the reason was, but he thought "gambling, that might be fun to try". So he did, since the chips were free, and he won... Not a huge amount of money, but big enough to be very satisfying. Like 100$ or something like that.

For some reason that felt like a very Timmari thing to do. Congrats, pal! (And for some reason I am now imagining Atipha liking poker. Possibly Gress as well)

Reminds me, I had a quick dreamlet about "what Atipha didn't know Timmari wanted to dooo". Which was illustrated by Timmari walking past Atipha with a plate of pineapple pie in his hand. Atipha was sitting at a table and had dessert too, but I don't know whether it was the same or something else. Um, Timmari, I think Atipha knew very well you wanted to go get seconds.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Ohoho. It's drawing closer~ :wellington:

Meheheh. *rubs hands*
Quote:
How impolite.

I definitely think so, especially since it has hinted about two dreams about him and Sarge's drone recently. >:(
Quote:
For some reason that felt like a very Timmari thing to do. Congrats, pal! (And for some reason I am now imagining Atipha liking poker. Possibly Gress as well)

Actually, yes, when you say it! (And that certainly seems like something he'd like. Haha, yes, wouldn't surprise me if he, too, did. And it didn't occur to me until now that Gress rhymes with chess.)
Quote:
Um, Timmari, I think Atipha knew very well you wanted to go get seconds.

Hmmm. The surprising thing would be if you weren't up for seconds, dear Timmari.

Quote:
I definitely think so, especially since it has hinted about two dreams about him and Sarge's drone recently. >:(

Gosh dangit!

Quote:
And it didn't occur to me until now that Gress rhymes with chess.

Whoa! Never thought of that either.

Quote:
Hmmm. The surprising thing would be if you weren't up for seconds, dear Timmari.

"Thanks, I'm full. ...Full of cravings!! :D"

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Whoa! Never thought of that either.

Haha! Grass Chess Brilliant Virgin.
Quote:
"Thanks, I'm full. ...Full of cravings!! :D"

D'awww. x3 <3

Happy Maria

Happy birthday,Mr.Becker! :edgey:

And yes Kristoph is a state appointed DA he works for the reptilian government duh

[Whip the cream!]

:edgey: And today it's ma's birthday. xD

Ahaaaa.

Spoiler: SoJ, AJ
Ama'ra/Mamiroir

[Whip the cream!]

Hahaha, that's really cute. x)

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Ahaaaa.

Then happy birthday,MRS.Becker! Ahaha ha. :edgey:

Going for Miles wrote:
Hearing Zuka's footsteps (although the dream called him something else... Hangame or something like that) worries Aura.
What would he accomplish by opening the door [to the room Aura and Apollo are in]?

I read that name as "Hangameh" and thought of "half-turtle" in some odd association of Japanese.

We're heading into the endgame? I hope we get a fabulous ending where that sneaky Zuka is finally arrested for unlawful imprisonment of a guy.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

I thought it was Kristoph who used to erase people's memories. Not saying it's an impossibility that he works for the government...

He was a spy all along!? So even the government is out to get Phoenix Wright...

Quote:
So my subconscious hinted about me having another long dream about him since this was from a nap, but it didn't happen. :/

I think by this point, you ought to swat your subconscious for trolling you this much. Here, I'll lend you a trollswatter. ---[#]

Quote:
Timmari got a large bunch of those poker chips, I don't know who gave them to him and what the reason was, but he thought "gambling, that might be fun to try".

A monk who gambles? Hmm, that's interesting.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

Oh, happy birthday, WfG's Ma!

Going for Miles wrote:
Spoiler: SoJ, AJ
Ama'ra/Mamiroir

Spoiler: T&T
Masty Fey, Elise Deauxnima

...I tried.

*sigh* Subby didn't provide me with an AA dream. I was instead haunted by ghost spiders and ghost centipedes. And for some reason, there was reference to a gay couple who was being attacked by army ants... who were also ghosts. Night of the undead critters.

...And just by pure happenstance, I associated "gay" with "Ace Attorney" and wondered how those guys (my "Mom" and "Dad", ofc) were doing. Broke outta character for a moment.

Quote:
I read that name as "Hangameh" and thought of "half-turtle" in some odd association of Japanese.

Haha, interesting... is it pronounced HAN-ga-meh? Because I think that's what it was in the dream.

Quote:

Indeed. But she's my ma too :sadshoe:

Quote:
We're heading into the endgame? I hope we get a fabulous ending where that sneaky Zuka is finally arrested for unlawful imprisonment of a guy.

Yes please.

Quote:
...I tried.

:D *pats head*

Quote:
...And just by pure happenstance, I associated "gay" with "Ace Attorney" and wondered how those guys (my "Mom" and "Dad", ofc) were doing. Broke outta character for a moment.

Gayce attorney! Ma'les Edgeworth.

[Whip the cream!]

Yesss, I do too.
Quote:
I think by this point, you ought to swat your subconscious for trolling you this much. Here, I'll lend you a trollswatter. ---[#]

Aww, thanks Rubia! It will come in handy.
Quote:
A monk who gambles? Hmm, that's interesting.

Just don't make it a habit, dear. *strokes his back*
Quote:

:edgey:
Quote:
I was instead haunted by ghost spiders and ghost centipedes. And for some reason, there was reference to a gay couple who was being attacked by army ants... who were also ghosts. Night of the undead critters.

The heck. xD Ghost spiders, centipedes and army ants sound part freaky/scary and part cute. (Perhaps not the spiders...)
Quote:
...And just by pure happenstance, I associated "gay" with "Ace Attorney"

Association as good as any, I guess.xD
Quote:
and wondered how those guys (my "Mom" and "Dad", ofc) were doing. Broke outta character for a moment.

Hahah! :D I hope they're doing splendid.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Haha, interesting... is it pronounced HAN-ga-meh? Because I think that's what it was in the dream.

Ya. So Zuka really is half-reptilian...

Quote:
Quote:

Indeed. But she's my ma too :sadshoe:

Oops. Happy birthday, WfG and GfM's Ma!

Quote:
Quote:

Gayce attorney! Ma'les Edgeworth.

How did you know that's exactly how I pronounce his name!?

Quote:
Ya. So Zuka really is half-reptilian...

Brr.

Quote:
Oops. Happy birthday, WfG and GfM's Ma!

^^

Quote:
How did you know that's exactly how I pronounce his name!?

Wi'he usaff laaaaahhgick!

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Wi'he usaff laaaaahhgick!

*takes shot*

°o° *bows to you thrice*

*and takes shot*

°o° *bows to you thrice*

*takes shot as well*
Page 371 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby