Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 378 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Me and Klavier... we might actually have been flying around again. We were in some kind of competition but decided to work together.
Phoenix accidentally suggested "laying with" a minor. She was not impressed.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

One of us wrote a haiku about Lana. She appeared in the first two lines,but then there was a twist. It was the 7th Harry Potter book all along! Gosh dang it.

Bai Harry Pottre

[Whip the cream!]

GfM: He seems like a good flying companion. And competition companion.

Damnit, Wright.

SC: Damn, that's some plot twist right there.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

SC: Oh, I bet it was a beautiful haiku. With a plot twist!
WG: Indeed, and... indeed. Not smooth.

Stickfigure considered it relevant to tell me that in the Nahmari-couple, one of them is fairly well equipped, the other is on the smaller side, and they both appreciate the others ones size. Good for them.

[Whip the cream!]

Ah well. That's kinda cute. xD

Yes. They are perfect for each other in every way.

Happy Maria

They're complimenting as well as complementary to each other,I suppose. I hope Yuty joins team T.A.G'D. Or even PoPoPeTaZuZaZu.

Yes. Purrfect. After some research, I can confirm that Timmari seems to be the one that is fairly well equipped. In case anyone was wondering.

Happy Maria

How did you perform your research? :0

Do you really want to know the answer to that? :hotti: No, I just went and looked at some concept art for Nahyuta and noticed he didn't have much of a bulge.

Happy Maria

Yes,I did.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes. Purrfect. After some research, I can confirm that Timmari seems to be the one that is fairly well equipped. In case anyone was wondering.

At least I was. :godot:

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Hey, all. I'm happy to say that this week of busy work has ended, though I may have another week of more work. We're coming to the latter half of the quarter and it's only piling on... :( I kinda miss spending hours hanging out on here.

Going for Miles wrote:
Apollo was having some real talk, or so it seemed, outside the courtroom with the blonde teenager I've dreamed of twice, the one I drew that has red hairpieces and a red electric guitar.
Her name is Ornisia Libennauten.
She lives in Khura'in and is a "devouted non-believer".
Something had passed down generation after generation. Her ancestors seemed to have been partly shunned by society, I think they were travellers.

Oh ho. We have more info on her now. This also explains why she was hiding in that closet that one time. She must have wanted some privacy.

Southern Corn wrote:
Change the title of this thread to 'Ever had Snake-related dreams? (No spoilers)'.

I once did a while back. No, I'm not talking about animal snakes. There was a time when I saw both him and Clover, but Clover was dressed more like how she does in VLR. I don't remember any other context to it, though. I just remember arguing with Subby about timeline inconsistency.

Going for Miles wrote:
Me and Klavier... we might actually have been flying around again. We were in some kind of competition but decided to work together.

Flying race? Aw, that's pretty cu-

Quote:
Phoenix accidentally suggested "laying with" a minor. She was not impressed.

If I see him again later tonight, I'm going to swat him. For real this time.

Southern Corn wrote:
One of us wrote a haiku about Lana. She appeared in the first two lines,but then there was a twist. It was the 7th Harry Potter book all along! Gosh dang it.

Bai Harry Pottre

You have to write it as a haiku now for it to work. And it has to have a really amazing twist at the end.

Going for Miles wrote:

I see.

I had a couple in-depth dreams two and three days ago.

The first one seemed to be a demo of some sort of AAI game, where again I played as Edgeworth. It felt like a demo because it was so short and wasn't really a case. Kay had gone missing, a murder happened (as usual), and this time she may have been caught up in it, but the police were still investigating. At one point, they even suggested Kay may have been the perp. Obviously, Edgeworth objected (politely, not shouting) and we began investigating around an open square / patio grounds with a large fountain at the center. There may have been a museum nearby.

I found a blue water bottle - the traveler's refillable kind - lying next to the fountain. It was one of the supposedly "decisive" pieces of evidence against Kay. But when I tried lifting fingerprints (lazy forensics, man), I didn't find any. Edgeworth questioned an officer standing by and he said "Oh, yeah, it wasn't that bottle. The evidence was taken to the lab for further study." "Did you just make me test a random bottle on the ground?" Edgeworth was rightly annoyed. It was apparently part of the tutorial because the officer apologized and told me this was just a test of game mechanics.

Eventually, Subby got tired of my pointless wandering and jumped me straight to the end, where Edgeworth and Kay are back in his office. Kay is laughing because she didn't realize dropping some water bottle she meant to give to someone would stir up so much trouble. It was revealed at some point that there wasn't actually a murder. Edgeworth sighs, commenting on another wasted day.

Strangest part of it all: that water bottle looks an awful lot like mine.

The second dream was a non-specific court case, and this time I played as Phoenix against Edgeworth, like from trilogy era. Of course, I was a witness (detective? I dunno). Phoenix found himself cornered and Edgeworth was mocking him again. At one point, Phoenix is checking a piece of evidence, a switchblade knife. There was some important clue about it that went something like "Why was it closed when we found it?" On closer inspection, he finds that the knife is actually broken. When asked how he knows, he gets me to demonstrate by pulling the blade out of its handle and it comes loose. I apparently feel the need to explain to the court that "I didn't break it just now. If you really want to see me break it, it'd be more like THIS." I snap the blade in two. Everyone gasps. Edgeworth screams "The evideeeence!!" "Don't look at me like that. It was broken anyway!" I protest.

I was promptly thrown out of court. A bailiff literally picked me up and threw me out.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Happy Maria

Lana! How are you?
Alright? Well then,I see now.
Welcome to Hogwarts

Did u like :)

Wesley Stickler appeared in my dream testifying against me in a garage,but his sprite looked super ugly and compressed. I thought that since he appeared in AAI (which he didn't) the creators had to make him new front sprites. I defeated him btw and got full marks take that Stickypants

Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I like :)

So... Wesley Sticker? Or Wesley Flatter?

Why is it that when I saw "Stickypants" I immediately thought of Retinz (and Klavier)? Dammit, thread.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Happy Maria

Hooray :)

Stickers are flat,aren't they? Wesley 'Flat' Sticker? More like Wesley 'FAT' Stickler! Ahahahahahja

That's a sign of things to come,I think. You should worry about that.

Rubia: Yes, makes sense.
I once did too. Snake and Clover were walking into a room, the latter determinated, pushing the more latter one to come along, but since she's so short, instead of a determinated push she had tostretch her entire arm to even reach up to his shoulders.
Gut. He really f'd that up.
Missing Kay... oh my.
"Politely, not shouting" xD
Haha, that's pretty clever for a tutorial.
Oh my. I hope it wasn't yours, then.
Hahaha. Classic in-dream-Rubia.
Mehehe. Damn it, dreamthread, Retinz and Klavi :gant:

SC: "super ugly and compressed" cracked me up xD For some reason I can really see that happening to him of all people. Wesley Sticker...

Happy Maria

I agree. It's saying a lot,considering how grotesque he is in game.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
The first one seemed to be a demo of some sort of AAI game, where again I played as Edgeworth.

Damnit, Drunkworth. How did it feel playing as your mother?
Quote:
(politely, not shouting)

xD
Quote:
I found a blue water bottle - the traveler's refillable kind - lying next to the fountain. It was one of the supposedly "decisive" pieces of evidence against Kay. But when I tried lifting fingerprints (lazy forensics, man), I didn't find any. Edgeworth questioned an officer standing by and he said "Oh, yeah, it wasn't that bottle. The evidence was taken to the lab for further study." "Did you just make me test a random bottle on the ground?" Edgeworth was rightly annoyed. It was apparently part of the tutorial because the officer apologized and told me this was just a test of game mechanics.

That sounds like something Drunworth himself would do, but on purpose. "Aahhmjuzt examinin' thees bot'll... truuUUuuUuth!" "But Mr. Drunkworth, that's just an ordinary bottle..." "Hush! Ah'm investigatin' here!!!
Quote:
Kay is laughing because she didn't realize dropping some water bottle she meant to give to someone would stir up so much trouble.

Hahaha. x)
Quote:
Strangest part of it all: that water bottle looks an awful lot like mine.

o_O
Quote:
"I didn't break it just now. If you really want to see me break it, it'd be more like THIS." I snap the blade in two. Everyone gasps. Edgeworth screams "The evideeeence!!" "Don't look at me like that. It was broken anyway!" I protest.

Dangit, Rubia! x´D
Southern Corn wrote:
Wesley Stickler appeared in my dream testifying against me in a garage,but his sprite looked super ugly and compressed. I thought that since he appeared in AAI (which he didn't) the creators had to make him new front sprites. I defeated him btw and got full marks take that Stickypants

Bahaha. Just like GfM said: I can see it happening to him.
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Why is it that when I saw "Stickypants" I immediately thought of Retinz (and Klavier)? Dammit, thread.

Ooof course. xD Dangit, you stickypants-guys!

---

Didn't think I had any dreams tonight before I thought about that dream GfM had yesterday, with the junk in the Nahmari-trunks. I just dreamed that, well. It was their wedding night, they were still dressed, they touched one anothers bodies before undressing. And when they came to the crotch area they went "rawrrr ;)". Like "That's a great size!"

Haaaha. That is hilarious and unbelievably cute.

hi

Two, actually. The first was one where I was watching Godot and Ted Tonate were discussing their weird eyewear. In the second one, I was getting the mail and Dahlia and Iris were on my lawn. Apparently a package for Iris came in my mail and Dahlia was pissed that nothing came for her. She threatened to kill me and I casually walked back inside.

I'm pretty sure I had another one that was like Captain America: Civil Wars but with Apollo and Franziska, but I can't remember it enough to write it here.

Happy Maria

Eyewear club, huh. Payne should join.

Yeah, that's how you do it! Don't let Dolly scare you!

Happy Maria

Uh? Who? What? Huh? Double post? Why am I up three hours early in the morning?

Oh, that's because an ant bit me in a place with....sensitive skin.

I don't remember much, but I was playing some kind of point and click adventure. Sal was in it, but his name was just a pseudonym (which my subby mistook for a portmanteau). There was this hotel in the corner,but there was garbage being recycled Andy we couldn't wander around the place.

Dream said one should practice the ability to slap someone with full force but in a way that looks like one's barely trying. So to an outside perspective it'd look like you'd give a weak, limp-wristed slap leaving the reciever screaming in agony. And apparently it worked and I had already used it on Retinz, because next thing I know I'm in court defending and he's the witness.
Retinz (annoyed muttering): Bitchslap... bitchslap...
Me: What, you want me to bitchslap you again?
Retinz: N-nnnooo...!

This somehow led to another dream in court, don't remember whether I was lawyering or in the gallery but the (alive) victim's abusive ex-husband, who was also a cop, pointed a gun at the people in the gallery, everyone escaped from the courtroom, I lost sight of some guy I was there with and he ended up assaulted in another room on his way out. A perfume he had made called Naked Alaska played a part in all of this somehow. It might have been that he had been wearing at the time because next time we met I had Naked Alaska on and it made him uncomfortable since it reminded him of the assault.

Then I dreamed Nahyuta's theme sounded really lame and kind of wonky when listened to with headphones.

Happy Maria

Weird long dream today. Basically, the gist of I think was that I was this weird time traveller helping people as I travelled back home. Then I came and played an outdated version of T&T which was somehow made in 7719, where I was a time travelling student but someone I helped had stabbed me in the back during it. :(

Also there was some ceremony involving me and my grandfather (which is weird because I never even met my grandfathers, as they died long before I was born) and it didn't go well. Everyone cried a lot, but Ray- I mean, Shigaraki-kun helped me by consoling me. It didn't work and some guy died but still.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Haaaha. That is hilarious and unbelievably cute.

x)
Going for Miles wrote:
Dream said one should practice the ability to slap someone with full force but in a way that looks like one's barely trying. So to an outside perspective it'd look like you'd give a weak, limp-wristed slap leaving the reciever screaming in agony.

Clevah.
Quote:
And apparently it worked and I had already used it on Retinz, because next thing I know I'm in court defending and he's the witness.

Why does it feel like he's the perfect victim for that? xD
Quote:
Retinz (annoyed muttering): Bitchslap... bitchslap...

Pfft... Success!
Quote:
A perfume he had made called Naked Alaska

Baked Alaska, Naked Alaska...
Quote:
It might have been that he had been wearing at the time because next time we met I had Naked Alaska on and it made him uncomfortable since it reminded him of the assault.

;(
Southern Corn wrote:
Then I came and played an outdated version of T&T which was somehow made in 7719, where I was a time travelling student but someone I helped had stabbed me in the back during it. :(

How uncool.
Quote:
Everyone cried a lot, but Ray- I mean, Shigaraki-kun helped me by consoling me.

Aw. That's really sweet.

---

Gah! I remember that I dreamed something C-R-related but I don't remember what it was, just that it was about some really annoying forum member doing some really annoying stuff.

Happy Maria

So did I! I dreamt me and someone else watched some Bollywood movie by coincidence, and I gave it a rather unique rating out of ten here. It wasn't a number btw

There is way more to my dream, but that's boring and unrelated

WG: Mm? That stupid, smug face of his so... bitchslappable. T-talk to the hand! KA-POW!
Also, the day after I dreamed that I suddenly remembered this picture, I wonder if stickfigure was inspired by it. Image

SC: I now have a mental image of Ace Attorney Bollywood style. Thank you.

Happy Maria

The first one is one is terrible. No thanks Mama

AA Bollywood style? Hmm. I quite like the idea of Drunkworth being the star with an epic dance number. Phoenix and Larry would be the dumb friends. Maybe Gumshoe as well. But I wonder who would be the love interest? Franny? Kay? Oldbag?

Indeed. No meat today.
Mah luhv'ntrehst s' de truuUUuuUuUuuuUuUUUUth. En'vodkhuh. I want to see that epic dance number, I really do.

Happy Maria

So the love interest will be from Khura'in? Luhv'ntrehst,eh? I think they also were the romantic lead in the Plumed Punisher.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: Mm? That stupid, smug face of his so... bitchslappable. T-talk to the hand! KA-POW!

Mmmhmmm. xD
Quote:
Also, the day after I dreamed that I suddenly remembered this picture, I wonder if stickfigure was inspired by it.

Pffft. Get Nalaskaed, that would, too, be a groovy name for a perfume.
Southern Corn wrote:
The first one is one is terrible. No thanks Mama

Yeah, that one was utterly tasteless.
Quote:
I quite like the idea of Drunkworth being the star with an epic dance number.

I like seeing the word "epic" and "Drunkworth" in the same sentence.

Happy Maria

All this Bollywood talk made me go and get one of those movies. It's called "Om Shanti Om", and it was made ten years ago. The plot is that this guy gets a crush on this actress and later rescues her from a burning set. Also it's a satire on Indian films during both the 70s and the 2000s but idk about that.

Later though she meets with the producer and she says she's pregnant. The protagonist is overhearing this all in secret. Later though she and the producer (who's her husband btw) meet again in a grand set. The producer turns out to be EVIL and reveals that her pregnancy would ruin his career and sets the whole place on fire before walking out. The protagonist tries to save her but the producer's goons stop him and she dies. The guy is then taken to the hospital, where everyone is hoping he'll live. This is all 1 hour and 13 minutes.

I was pretty impressed with all the risks they took, having the girl die and all. I actually felt pretty bad, but thought this was overall a good movie.

Then as the guy was dying a baby was born and he was reincarnated into the baby.

I was so dumbfounded at this cheap cop out but then I checked the time stamp and it turns out I was only one third into the goddamn movie and the rest of it focussed on the baby growing up and getting revenge.

The worst part? This was all written on the back. So the first hour was filler. In my rage, I turned off the TV and will probably never see a Bollywood film in my life because I would be bored as hell watching a three hour movie like THIS

However the dance scenes were pretty lit so I give this movie 3 gold snakes out of 5.

So yeah watching this movie you could substitute some of the roles with AA characters and such. The protagonist as Drunkworth, the producer as Retinz, the love interest as Oldbag, and the other characters are the dream characters trying to stop Drunkworth from getting involved

<333333333333333333333333 golden snakes amirite

My sincerest apologies to the Indians viewing this.

Quote:
I was so dumbfounded at this cheap cop out but then I checked the time stamp and it turns out I was only one third into the goddamn movie and the rest of it focussed on the baby growing up and getting revenge.

Ahaha, for heaven's sake.

Quote:
trying to stop Drunkworth from getting involved

Legit. Legit as heck.

I was a pirate in the middle of a battle with swords on our ship. Apollo was one as well. The two of us and a third person felt that as the youngest onboard, we had less to say, and thought that was unfair so we decided to stick together and fight for our right to pirate.

Happy Maria

Who won? We need to know who the ultimate pirate was!

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I was a pirate in the middle of a battle with swords on our ship. Apollo was one as well. The two of us and a third person felt that as the youngest onboard, we had less to say, and thought that was unfair so we decided to stick together and fight for our right to pirate.

If that scenario would happen to anybody it would be you.

:udgey: Ooookay. Me and Apollo and some third person be pirates and we love to sail the seven seas~

[Whip the cream!]

I don't know why it felt so right. xD
Page 378 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby