Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 379 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

It seems I've made it routine to skip out a few days and share dreams I have accrued, like aging fine wine, where my dreams are the result of drunken stupor.
Actually, I've had a rough few days lately, ultimately leading me to catch a nasty cold and stomachaches. I'm still feeling a little feverish, but it's not so bad as my stomach. I didn't mean to go hungry yesterday, but I was in a rush that morning and didn't pack lunch...

Anyway, I have three dreams across three different days!

One was inspired by a post on tumblr I saw a while ago, where Mia was destroying Dahlia with incorrect quotes. Apparently, Subby made me believe I had posted something similar to it, where I had a list of screenshots from the original trilogy and it was all just Mia verbally plowing Dahlia into the ground so hard that I started feeling bad for Dahlia.
I'm a little disappointed such a post doesn't exist, but hey, at least Incorrectaceattorney updated more of Mia destroying Dahlia just a moment ago!

The next one was about how Ace Attorney became GOTY. Actually, it was a "remake" of the first game. The story was drastically altered, and more characters were playable. The first case was extended to include an investigation segment; also it didn't take place in an apartment. Larry was actually attending college when he gets caught up in a murder and it's up to Nick to help him. Mia joins him, and they explore around. There's even a flashback segment where Larry is playable for a brief moment.
I also got a sneak peek of the next case, where it seems Mia didn't die. It was a screenshot of Phoenix taking the stand. I figured I was playing as Mia and got to cross-examine Nick. I don't know if he was a witness or the defendant, but Edgeworth was there.
I don't remember much else, but Maya got more time to spend with her sister. I think it was implied that Mia does die later on, though, and the ending is pretty bittersweet.

And last night's dream was just weird. I think I may have been playing some sort of hack of my Pokemon Emerald game, but it had Mega Evolutions like from the ORAS games. Anyway, as I was surfing along around a vast sea, the game was promptly replaced by some sort of really simplistic platformer game, where the MC is a stick figure.
And then Subby had the gall to tell me that it was a representation of Nick. "He looks nothing like that! And when has Phoenix ever gone jumping around?" Cue an image of Phoenix jumping around on and over blocks.
And then I thought I "woke" up, but I found it strange my room was filled with potatoes all over the floor. I took some time to clean up. And then I finally woke up for real and was grateful my room wasn't actually a potato field.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The video game boy; the one who wins

Get well soon.

Quote:
The next one was about how Ace Attorney became GOTY.

Aww. It always is, in my heart.

Quote:
more characters were playable.

Cool.

Quote:
Larry was actually attending college when he gets caught up in a murder and it's up to Nick to help him. Mia joins him, and they explore around. There's even a flashback segment where Larry is playable for a brief moment.

=) Playable Larry? Yes please.

Quote:
I don't remember much else, but Maya got more time to spend with her sister.

Aww.

Quote:
And then Subby had the gall to tell me that it was a representation of Nick.

:edgeworth:

Quote:
"He looks nothing like that! And when has Phoenix ever gone jumping around?" Cue an image of Phoenix jumping around on and over blocks.

:edgey:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Spent the night over with the Broseph. Fell asleep at about 2 in the morning. WHOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOPOPPPOOPPOPPPOPPPOPPPPPOPOOOOOOPY DIAPER

Weird dream tonight. I got all the fancases confused in my head (plus somehow Law Plus Chaos). I was playing the first case of a fancase, where the judge got ill halfway through but got replaced by Obadiah Williamson (who's the main prosecutor of Conflict of Interest and most certainly not a judge. The judge does get replaced by someone else in Turnabout Substitution though). I believe the witness was Robert Snow, the detective of Contempt of Court, and the prosecutor was Gumshoe, but he was this a weird evil looking Edgeworth from the side with bangs covering his right eye Engarde style. Normal Edgeworth was there too btw.

Anyway Gummy said the cross examination of Snow had to be rushed because he had to go back because his wife Maggey (yes, that Maggey) was giving birth. Kinda like a certain chapter of LPC.... But yeah the judge was no cool and I didn't give off the best impression.

Anyway the court was in a jungle but we swapped to three friends setting it on fire and trying to run away from it. Then we came back and everyone escaped. The judge though came to my house and was super angry. He said he suspected the detective (which one idk) of starting the fire and was starting another trail just to sue him. So yeah the other trial was postponed just to sue him lol

Anyway I left the place and was near a dock and saw some Fishy people in cars talking to each other. I think one of them was a detective (the same one the judge wanted I'm not so sure) and when I tried to catch up to the, they drive of fire and I woke up the end.

Quote:
Normal Edgeworth

H-how long has it been... since I last heard these two combined in a sentence...? :adrian:

Oh, and congrats to Gumshoe and Maggey.

I feel like I dreamed about Apollo. Not exactly newsworthy.

Happy Maria

GUmshoe was referring to the witness, btw. He wasn't even married to Maggey in the dream :(

Normal Edgeworth is abnormal

Also, I remember something else. There was a table full of vegetables, but I kept going back to it....just to take more and more cucumbers.

Ah, was Maggey the witness' wife? Congrats to them, then.

Now then. Took an after-run-nap. Gosh, the weather was so warm and it's making me so tired before I'm used to it. In any case, Nahmari couple lying in a bed talking, Timmari described levels of secrets to Nahyuta, and what level they would be comfortable sharing with each other, like, level one was random embarassing but harmless stuff, he described up to level three which was the deep stuff. Nahyuta said he was a level four and Timmari said he was too (meaning they have a lot of trust and feel very comfortable with each other), "but I don't think I have any level five secrets".

Something about Nahyuta knowing that "Timmari would be in the kitchen building lego at this time". So it seems Timmari likes lego and usually builds with it in the kitchen in the evening. I had no idea. :3

Someone said they preferred the character animations of AA1-AA4 and AAI, because after that they became "needy disasters". I don't agree but I can see where they're coming from, at least some 3D animations drag on and feel a little try-hard.

Happy Maria

When I heard after-run-nap, I imagined a young Shigaraki-kun wearing a tank top and shorts running through a field.

We know Tim's favourite and least favourite ice cream flavours, but now I ask you- what are his favourite and least favourite lego sets? This is a question truly for the ages

If we're talking about long 3D animations, I feel we have to include each and every character from Time Traveller. Though there are some older sprites which go on a little long, such as Yogi's waking up sprite.

Quote:
When I heard after-run-nap, I imagined a young Shigaraki-kun wearing a tank top and shorts running through a field.

Glorious.

Quote:
but now I ask you- what are his favourite and least favourite lego sets? This is a question truly for the ages

So it is. I wonder. I hardly know anything about lego.

Quote:
If we're talking about long 3D animations, I feel we have to include each and every character from Time Traveller.

Arrh, yes. Those certainly felt "needy".

Quote:
Though there are some older sprites which go on a little long, such as Yogi's waking up sprite.

Hate that one. Hate it. I always look away as soon as that yucky snot bubble appears.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Glorious.

:butzthumbs:

Quote:
Quote:
but now I ask you- what are his favourite and least favourite lego sets? This is a question truly for the ages

So it is. I wonder. I hardly know anything about lego.

I remember trying to play with it years ago. Of course I sucked at it. The Lego Movie was pretty dope though

Quote:
Quote:
If we're talking about long 3D animations, I feel we have to include each and every character from Time Traveller.

Arrh, yes. Those certainly felt "needy".

Especially Ellen's. Ugh, her animations alone make her one of the worse characters in the series :/

Quote:
Quote:
Though there are some older sprites which go on a little long, such as Yogi's waking up sprite.

Hate that one. Hate it. I always look away as soon as that yucky snot bubble appears.

Lol

The worst one is by far though Brushel's sniffing sprite, which is simultaneously brilliant in its own way.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
It seems I've made it routine to skip out a few days and share dreams I have accrued, like aging fine wine, where my dreams are the result of drunken stupor.

Ah, poetic.
Quote:
Actually, I've had a rough few days lately, ultimately leading me to catch a nasty cold and stomachaches. I'm still feeling a little feverish, but it's not so bad as my stomach. I didn't mean to go hungry yesterday, but I was in a rush that morning and didn't pack lunch...

Aw, get well soon!
Quote:
where Mia was destroying Dahlia with incorrect quotes.

:redd:
Quote:
Larry was actually attending college when he gets caught up in a murder and it's up to Nick to help him. Mia joins him, and they explore around. There's even a flashback segment where Larry is playable for a brief moment.
I also got a sneak peek of the next case, where it seems Mia didn't die. It was a screenshot of Phoenix taking the stand. I figured I was playing as Mia and got to cross-examine Nick. I don't know if he was a witness or the defendant, but Edgeworth was there.

Hehe. Sounds like fun. :)
Quote:
I don't remember much else, but Maya got more time to spend with her sister. I think it was implied that Mia does die later on, though, and the ending is pretty bittersweet.

Aw...
Quote:
And then Subby had the gall to tell me that it was a representation of Nick.

Hahaha!
Quote:
"He looks nothing like that! And when has Phoenix ever gone jumping around?" Cue an image of Phoenix jumping around on and over blocks.

For the love of... x´D
Southern Corn wrote:
and the prosecutor was Gumshoe, but he was this a weird evil looking Edgeworth from the side with bangs covering his right eye Engarde style.

Dun-dun-duuun.
Quote:
Anyway the court was in a jungle but we swapped to three friends setting it on fire and trying to run away from it.

I find that utterly uncool.
Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Normal Edgeworth

H-how long has it been... since I last heard these two combined in a sentence...? :adrian:

*nods* That's... very...
Going for Miles wrote:
Now then. Took an after-run-nap. Gosh, the weather was so warm and it's making me so tired before I'm used to it.

The weather is so warm indeed, and this one walked around in a thick coat because he doesn't know how to weather-check.
Quote:
In any case, Nahmari couple lying in a bed talking, Timmari described levels of secrets to Nahyuta, and what level they would be comfortable sharing with each other, like, level one was random embarassing but harmless stuff, he described up to level three which was the deep stuff. Nahyuta said he was a level four and Timmari said he was too (meaning they have a lot of trust and feel very comfortable with each other), "but I don't think I have any level five secrets".

Aiihh. <3 Of course they're that comfortable with one another. x3
Quote:
Something about Nahyuta knowing that "Timmari would be in the kitchen building lego at this time". So it seems Timmari likes lego and usually builds with it in the kitchen in the evening. I had no idea. :3

:D I just pictured our uncle, apparently he's the one I associate Lego with.
Southern Corn wrote:

That sounds chill as heck.
Going for Miles wrote:

Urgh. Yes. So do I.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Quote:
Aiihh. <3 Of course they're that comfortable with one another. x3

Yeeeaaaaaah :D

Quote:
:D I just pictured our uncle, apparently he's the one I associate Lego with.

Yes. Now we can associate it with Timmari as well.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes. Now we can associate it with Timmari as well.

Gosh, and my initial thought was "that's a better association", and now I'm laughing, because, ehm, what the heck would be wrong with associating it with our uncle? xD

There was some themepark ride designed like a pirate ship. One ride took two years. Apollo and Trucy got bored out of their minds after ten minutes and snuck out. Eventually Edgeworth did as well, standing in a forest saying: "I don't know why these personality changes are happening within me". No worries, Edgey, it's just your character development. I think Klavi escaped from the ride too.

Apollo and Klavier were in some dark room. Klavier was wearing a black hairband. There was a third guy sitting on a bed, Klavier hit him on the head which must have been extra painful because he already had a bruise or wound there. Klavier was going to hit him again, but Apollo got between, standing in front of the man, protecting him with his body.
Apollo: This isn't like you, Klavier. *cries*
Klavier: ... *starts crying*
Gee... I wonder what that was all about.

Happy Maria

That ride feels like something that should have appeared in my dreams. I think you'd die before the ride ended.

Also what a bunch of crybabies lol looks like Klavy got drunk

DrunKlavy? Sure.

No reason to die. The ride had it covered.
I think they had their reasons.
Aww, but Klavi's supposed to be a friendly drunk :payne:

Happy Maria

Alright then. How about FrienDrunKlavy?

I'll have one of those, please.

Happy Maria

*hands drink* Here you go! Have fun! :b33r:

Woop! Thankya. Cheers, mates :b33r:

Happy Maria

Don't you mean Altimomates? ;)

Either way, drink your FrienDrunKlavy safely™

Racing through the sky like a Missile

*bursts into thread late* Did someone say Altimomates!?

Hi again. I'm recovering.

Quote:
Eventually Edgeworth did as well, standing in a forest saying: "I don't know why these personality changes are happening within me". No worries, Edgey, it's just your character development.

The legendary often have many interpretations.

Quote:
Gee... I wonder what that was all about.

Character development? Iirc Nerdowl's been rping something with Klavier and Kristoph, so maybe your stickfigure got inspiration?

Whew, I had quite the fun dream last night. I was attending another convention. I met with a Pearly cosplayer and we played arcade games, she almost got shot by an actual laser and it grazed her but she shook if off like it was nothing. Bystanders nearby were shocked and terrified for her too. I also got to play busboy and carried luggage around via forklift?

But the best part of all was definitely when I met Mr. Takumi outside the hotel. He was selling some promotional goods for a new anime he was working on.
(Really, Subby?)
Anyway, the apparent reason he wasn't swamped with fans was because the AA exhibition was due for some time tomorrow. But I stayed by and we chatted.
His English is pretty good, but I get to impress him with a few Japanese phrases myself (as soon as I stopped making a fool of myself by speaking through awful retainers?).
The anime he was promoting was called "Aiga Heida Bammy Accurati" or something (maybe "Love Is Sheared Bammy Accurati"? It was something punny; not sure what pun), and it was a slice-of-life anime about a guy and his weird family (reminded me of Crayon Shin-chan) and pet crocodile. While he was normal, everyone else fit some odd stereotype of weirdo, and unfortunately outside people always tried guessing if he had some weird trait too. I was quite invested in it, actually.
We talked about some different anime, and at one point he brought up one that he only heard about through rumors that it was baaad. I searched up the name online and actually found a match. It looked like some generic battle anime that somehow reminded me of SAO. I was going to play the video just to see how bad it was, but he laughed and told me to put it away. Apparently not even worth watching.
Eventually, I had to go and waved goodbye, promising to stop by tomorrow for more AA. He thanked me for keeping him company.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Yeaaah altimomate.
True.
Ah, I see. Telepathy again perhaps?
That Pearly cosplayer seems cool.
Ah, Takumi, ever the darling.

I dreamed Polecat was talking bullshit. Dunno about what. I guess that is what happens when you surround yourself with AA-lawyers.

Happy Maria

Why do you have to put it so negatively? I'm sure Anty was just talking about the uses of manure in farming and how it helps with crop growth. Maybe Tania wants to pursue a career in agriculture, and he wants to give her some advice.

Which is why he was talking bullshi

I didn't put it negatively, the dream straight out said he was "talking bullshit".

---
Got into watching RuPaul's Drag race yesterday, stickfigure drew some inspiration.
Polecat was helping Apollo to pack stuff he needed for something, I think it had to do with drag. Another dream said Apollo's dragqueenname was Pearl, so I guess it was that. He apparently felt Anthony was doing it wrong or something, because he complained:
Apollo: You should just let go of my dick and organize the package or something.
Polecat: Or YOU could let go of MY dick and let me finish the packing.
Uhm, guys... you probably shouldn't argue like... that. You will only... regret what you say.

After that, Apollo was in some workroom with an older guy, I think he was a dragqueen as well and they were talking about the craft.
Guy: You're so intuitive, I can't see how these two could go together.

Apollo was somewhere, Polecat was nearby but in another location, and something happened, like an earthquake or something.
Apollo: An...tho...ny...!
(Or, actually what he said was "Ta...ke...shi", but he did mean Polecat, stickfigure is just so bad at names.) This feels like 3-5 all over again.

Polecat tried putting on a dragqueen face, I don't remember exactly what it looked like, but the make-up was a little crazy, in a good way. I do remember some darkblue eyeshadow with glitter he had made some extreme cat eye thing with. In any case, he really liked it. Yeah Polecat, you could join the AA drag family. Pearl, Apollo, Ingrid Blooms and The Adorable Lola Husky would welcome you with open arms.
Edit: Nothing like having a reason to draw another AA-person, dream-character or real-character, in drag. Heeeere's Poley (I can't get it smaller than this)
Spoiler:

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Hi again. I'm recovering.

Yay. :D
Quote:
Whew, I had quite the fun dream last night. I was attending another convention. I met with a Pearly cosplayer and we played arcade games, she almost got shot by an actual laser and it grazed her but she shook if off like it was nothing.

I like her already!
Quote:
But the best part of all was definitely when I met Mr. Takumi outside the hotel. He was selling some promotional goods for a new anime he was working on.

:will:
Quote:
His English is pretty good, but I get to impress him with a few Japanese phrases myself (as soon as I stopped making a fool of myself by speaking through awful retainers?).
The anime he was promoting was called "Aiga Heida Bammy Accurati" or something (maybe "Love Is Sheared Bammy Accurati"? It was something punny; not sure what pun), and it was a slice-of-life anime about a guy and his weird family (reminded me of Crayon Shin-chan) and pet crocodile. While he was normal, everyone else fit some odd stereotype of weirdo, and unfortunately outside people always tried guessing if he had some weird trait too. I was quite invested in it, actually.

Haha. That sounds like fun. :-P
Quote:
Eventually, I had to go and waved goodbye, promising to stop by tomorrow for more AA. He thanked me for keeping him company.

:acro:
Going for Miles wrote:
Got into watching RuPaul's Drag race yesterday, stickfigure drew some inspiration.

Too bad it didn't rub off on me. :/ But then again, I'm glad that it rubbed off on you. :-P
Quote:
Apollo: You should just let go of my dick and organize the package or something.
Polecat: Or YOU could let go of MY dick and let me finish the packing.
Uhm, guys... you probably shouldn't argue like... that. You will only... regret what you say.

Yes, young men. Listen to GfM now.
Quote:
After that, Apollo was in some workroom with an older guy, I think he was a dragqueen as well and they were talking about the craft.
Guy: You're so intuitive, I can't see how these two could go together.

Ah, I really like this. :D
Quote:
Apollo: An...tho...ny...!

x3
Quote:
Polecat tried putting on a dragqueen face, I don't remember exactly what it looked like, but the make-up was a little crazy, in a good way.

Woop! :edgey:
Quote:
Yeah Polecat, you could join the AA drag family. Pearl, Apollo, Ingrid Blooms and The Adorable Lola Husky would welcome you with open arms.

<3
Quote:
Edit: Nothing like having a reason to draw another AA-person, dream-character or real-character, in drag. Heeeere's Poley

He looks awesome, haha! I really like that kooky and/or just go wild-drag style. :D

---

Lo and behold, I had a dream. It didn't say much, it was about the fact that the Nahmari-couple were going to bake or had already baked that blue cake they were going to eat or were eating while watching skiing on television, like in a dream GfM had. So it was a good subject. :3

Quote:
Yes, young men. Listen to GfM now.

That is good advice. I have to admit, though, I found their wording quite hilarious. But... not to each other, guys. (And since it was about drag, I can't help but think about tucking)

Quote:
Ah, I really like this. :D

Me too. The guy seemed really nice. Apollo was sitting on a table.

Quote:
He looks awesome, haha! I really like that kooky and/or just go wild-drag style. :D

Thankyoou! :edgey: I think he turned out pretty dope. I tried to make it a little 60's, which I realize now fits him since he seemed to be into music from around that time?

Quote:
Lo and behold, I had a dream. It didn't say much, it was about the fact that the Nahmari-couple were going to bake or had already baked that blue cake they were going to eat or were eating while watching skiing on television, like in a dream GfM had. So it was a good subject. :3

Wihoo~

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
That is good advice. I have to admit, though, I found their wording quite hilarious. But... not to each other, guys. (And since it was about drag, I can't help but think about tucking)

Haha, yes, the wording in itself was fun!
Quote:
Me too. The guy seemed really nice. Apollo was sitting on a table.

Chill. ^^
Quote:
Thankyoou! :edgey: I think he turned out pretty dope. I tried to make it a little 60's, which I realize now fits him since he seemed to be into music from around that time?

'welcome! :edgey: Ah, yes, that's true, he seemed to be! So, cool. :D

Now I just want a dragname for him as well. Please deliver, stickfigure. Perhaps Anthony was help/manager for Apollo going somewhere for drag, and ended up borrowing make-up to try it out for himself and enjoying it. Now my dreams from tonight seem more cohesive.

[Whip the cream!]

Yes, I was thinking about that too - he certainly needs a dragname. Ah, it comes together smoothly there.

There was a guy I thought looked a lot like Apollo, but if Apollo is short, this guy... well, he was a little person. And by Gregory, I think he was a dragqueen too.

Nahyuta, Timmari and some other person were sitting on a floor, the third person asked something about their marriage and Timmari answered, although I only remember his reply started with "Uh-uh". The person said that he wanted to hear from Nahyuta, in a way that felt a bit as if that person would have been Nahyuta's kid and Timmari their stepdad and they'd be like no I want to hear it from my dad. Obviously their relationship wasn't that, but considering the dynamics I guess it was a younger relative of Nahyuta's. Anyway, Timmari went silent and looked away and seemed hurt. Nahyuta put his arm around him.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
There was a guy I thought looked a lot like Apollo, but if Apollo is short, this guy... well, he was a little person. And by Gregory, I think he was a dragqueen too.

I don't know anything about his personality, but he gives me positive vibes.
Quote:
Nahyuta, Timmari and some other person were sitting on a floor, the third person asked something about their marriage and Timmari answered, although I only remember his reply started with "Uh-uh".

:3
Quote:
The person said that he wanted to hear from Nahyuta, in a way that felt a bit as if that person would have been Nahyuta's kid and Timmari their stepdad and they'd be like no I want to hear it from my dad. Obviously their relationship wasn't that, but considering the dynamics I guess it was a younger relative of Nahyuta's.

Ah, snap. That sounds a bit harsh. :/
Quote:
Anyway, Timmari went silent and looked away and seemed hurt. Nahyuta put his arm around him.

Poor Timmari... Sweet, sweet Yuty. :3

Quote:
I don't know anything about his personality, but he gives me positive vibes.

He's a dragqueen and he resembles Apollo. I fully trust him to be awesome.

Quote:
:3

Mm. I forgot to write, I got the impression this was a few years into their marriage.
And that Timmari was wearing some light rusty-red garment, that's important too.

Quote:
Ah, snap. That sounds a bit harsh. :/

Yes, it was harsh. If Timmari is there, his opinion matters too.

Quote:
Poor Timmari... Sweet, sweet Yuty. :3

Mhm. I don't ever wanna see him like that again. :( Sweet Sahdmadhi. Nahmari couple have each others backs always and forever.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
He's a dragqueen and he resembles Apollo. I fully trust him to be awesome.

Ah yes.
Quote:
Mm. I forgot to write, I got the impression this was a few years into their marriage.
And that Timmari was wearing some light rusty-red garment, that's important too.

Ahaaa. ^^
Quote:
Yes, it was harsh. If Timmari is there, his opinion matters too.

Aaabsoluuuteeelyyy. So listen to us!
Quote:
Mhm. I don't ever wanna see him like that again. :( Sweet Sahdmadhi. Nahmari couple have each others backs always and forever.

Nuh-uh. :( And ye-ehs. Beloved and lovely ones. <3

Nerd Processor

... Did someone say my name? :kristoph:
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

Happy Maria

Nerdowl wrote:
... Did someone say my name? :kristoph:

Nerdowl.

Yes, I just did.

Today's dream involved me in the third game of a series. I had been promoted to a hotel manager but my workers were always messing stuff up >:(

Also GfM and the others were there, and my Subbu couldn't decide whether Rubia was dead or not for some reason.

The wind howls Nerdowl.

Quote:
Today's dream involved me in the third game of a series. I had been promoted to a hotel manager but my workers were always messing stuff up >:(

Dang it.

Quote:
Also GfM and the others were there,

Oooh. I hope it was Gatewater hotel, I wanna meet the bellboy.

Quote:
and my Subbu couldn't decide whether Rubia was dead or not for some reason.

:( Ghost trick realness.

Happy Maria

It wasn't Gatewater, or Watergate. Think Hotel Transylvania sans all the monsters. And terrible workers. The previous two games in the series involved me playing as one of those workers working up the workload. And also trains. Something to do with trains.

All aboard the Phoenix Freedom Express.

Nada zip zilch. Just some quick dreamlet about the Nahmari couple. I think Timmari was in the mood. Nahyuta seemed to be about to take care of it. I heard an "Oh my god". Curtain falls.

I have to say though, you know you hang out "too" (bollocks) much in the dreamthread when you make "coffee and scones" a thing just because Timmari had made just that in a dream (when I drink coffee at home I mostly have it by itself, also warm drinks + warm food is such a hassle, but hey, I want that Breakfast at Timmari's feeling). And when you start using the word "dope" half-seriously because frikkin' Nahyuta said it in a dream. But I do like how this thread is almost like a microforum with its own references and in-jokes and stuff. That's pretty dope.

Happy Maria

This whole thread I'd more rewarding than natural dopamine,d00d. Pretty fracking dope if you ask me.
Page 379 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby