Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 8 of 115[ 4579 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F1: Summer School - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Before Ryuji can catch up to Solomon, he gets into his room and closes the door. "No one is allowed! You hear me?!"

Instead of pursuing the man any further, Ryuji backed off and sighed. Scratching his head, he turned to the others.

"Uh, we should probably leave him alone...I know how he feels, so if we bother him any further he'll explode for sure."

Ryuji looked at the others, and then flared his nose.

"B-but! Even if we're scared now, we're for sure never going to take a life! On my name of an actor, I solemnly swear to never take someone else's life!"

Ryuji struggled to maintain his confidence, but kept up the facade in an effort to keep the group positive.

"Oh dear, here's the part where they start panicking..."Subaru muttered. "Well, we are not going to stand idle or cling to some false hope like some of you do."

He started walking towards his room. "We're going to give this place a throughout investigation, and unless you have something interesting to inform us about, don't get in our way."

As he entered his room and closed the door, Subaru complained."We had enough of you humans for one day."

Shy guy

"Guess they're not going to be making much use of this Free Time..." Sakura mutters sadly, looking down the corridor where Solomon and Sabaru had holed themselves up. "Do you think it's worth discussing this?" She then asks the other students. Her energy levels have clearly dropped since Monokuma's arrival and announcement. "How to best spend our Free Time? Like, say... SiRRen and Arthur make a good pair. Maybe they can plan a performance together to help raise our spirits? Erm, no pressure though. Just an example." She sighs and slides down the wall she'd been leaning on, ending up crouched on the ground. "I'm happy to spend my time with any of you, really." She then says to the students still in the room.

"The most important question in the world? No thanks. It's probably something dumb like why is Monokuma so ____."

Flo turned her back. Killing someone was out of question.

"A good pair..." Sayako mused to herself. She again raised her unsteady pen, lowering it to her paper, and... "...It's no good. I can't focus."

She sighed and closed her notebook, then dug out her student handbook. "I'm sorry, this is... too much. I'm heading to my room for now, too. Hopefully after a nap this... killing game..." - the words stuck in her throat - "...will have just been a bad dream. I'll see you all later."

With a mixture of fear and sadness in both her eyes and voice, she forced a weak smile before walking down the path to the bedrooms.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"B-but! Even if we're scared now, we're for sure never going to take a life! On my name of an actor, I solemnly swear to never take someone else's life!"

Ryuji struggled to maintain his confidence, but kept up the facade in an effort to keep the group positive.

As he watched Solomon run back to his room, Arthur frowned. "I hope you're right. But I'm not so sure you should speak with such confidence."

As more eyes trained on him, he elaborated. "Well, I mean, it's a part of my job to come up with motives that give people cause to kill one another." He sighed. "I'd like to think I do my due diligence in giving my characters human and understandable reasons to commit crimes. One of those crimes is, obviously, murder. I want to do right by my characters-- I want them to seem as human and real as possible. So I have to occasionally consider scenarios in which otherwise good people might kill others."

He wiped a tear from his eye and gather himself. "That said, I don't think there's any plausible scenario in which such a vague and subjective piece of information like 'the answer to the most important question in the world' would be one."

Shy guy

"That's... actually quite comforting. Thank you." Sakura says to Arthur. "Ever written a story like this one? 'Normal people trapped in a building and forced to murder each other'? And... did it have a happy ending?"

KamiPanda wrote:
"That's... actually quite comforting. Thank you." Sakura says to Arthur. "Ever written a story like this one? 'Normal people trapped in a building and forced to murder each other'? And... did it have a happy ending?"

"A story about a bunch of students kidnapped and forced into killing each other by a... bear... thing?" Arthur said incredulously. "I... uh... don't think I'd be able to sell my editor on that."

After a beat, he added. "But if it were up to me, it would have a happy ending for the students. I think."

Crimson stands in silence, a look of disgust on her face.

"This bear...does he actually think any of us believe him?! Hmph...I've been through nerve-racking situations before...but something just doesn't feel right about this!"

Beware of the Dog

Why does the interesting stuff always happen while I'm sleeping?

Charlie, who had been staring at the wall for a while now, clenching her fists and not moving an inch, suddenly spoke up.

"This is madness!", she shouted at Monokuma, "This is complete madness! What's even going on in that black and white fake brain of yours? Listen, you won't get me to harm a fly! Nobody is going to kill anyone here! We are not going to die!"

Heavily breathing she looked at the others then shook her head. She looked like she would start crying every second.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I need to think right now."

And with this words, she dashed off towards the gym.

Last edited by Viktoria von Karma on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

"C-C'mon, you guys!" Ryuji yelled. "We need to compose ourselves! Isn't being agitated and anxious what Monokuma wants..? Let's just calm down for now, it's not like anyone here is actually entertaining the idea of killing for such a silly motive like that, right?"

Happy Maria

As Charlie leaves to the gym, Solomon comes out of his room. He looks at the others with contempt and without saying a word, walks out. While leaving, he takes a curious glance at the very silent girl and starts mumbling to himself.

"I wonder why Solomon always mutters to himself..." Ryuji wondered.

Happy Maria

"I heard that!" Solomon's voice comes from the other room.

"M-My apologies!" Ryuji said, surprised.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Matt had been watching the scene unfold without saying anything in hopes that something would happen. Maybe it would have been revealed that it was just an elaborate prank, but apparently that wasn't the case.

"God damn it, now you're telling me we have to kill eachother at a goddamn summer school?!" He shouted at nobody in particular. Shortly after, he breathed in and recollected himself.

"I would say something motivational, but I can't come up with anything. This situation is just too insane, straight out of some movie. And I don't think there's any way out either. We have to wait for someone to die? That's just.. out of this world." Matt proceeded to rant for a minute or so before clearing his throat.

"I'm going to the gym. Maybe I can distract myself there and maybe I'll come up with something." He crossed his arms and slowly walked towards the gym. He stared at the floor while walking, if anything he didn't really feel secure about his last statement.

Shy guy

Sakura just continued to sit where she was, folding random models half-heartedly and then leaving them scattered around her when finished.

Happy Maria

Sol walks back into the corridor where the others were. "No luck finding him, it seems." He sighs and goes into his room, closing the door.

KamiPanda wrote:
Sakura just continued to sit where she was, folding random models half-heartedly and then leaving them scattered around her when finished.

Crimson walks up to her, sippng some coffee she procured from the café.

"..Sakura? Are you alright? You should get some coffee from the café...it's important to always stay energized!"

Crimson looks at her from above and frowns.

"Do you...actually believe anything that bear-thing is telling us? Don't let that cowardly furry get your spirits down!"

Van looks serious, and yet calm, like a man whose had his life on the line many times before. A man who can stare death in the face.

"Well, let's make ourselves at home. Those who want to live their lives one way should be able to," he says, gesturing back to the rooms.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Van looks serious, and yet calm, like a man whose had his life on the line many times before. A man who can stare death in the face.

"Well, let's make ourselves at home. Those who want to live their lives one way should be able to," he says, gesturing back to the rooms.

"Oh my...you're unfazed by all this commotion? I admire your bravery!" Crimson looks the sizeable man up and down. "Hm...I suppose it's to be expected from Ultimate Firefighter..."

TheLetterF wrote:
"Oh my...you're unfazed by all this commotion? I admire your bravery!" Crimson looks the sizeable man up and down. "Hm...I suppose it's to be expected from Ultimate Firefighter..."

"Your positive attitude is also very impressive." mused Arthur, who appeared deep in thought. "I think I'm going to go to the cafe. Monomi seems insistent that she do the actual cooking, but I'm hungry enough to chance eating whatever she thinks she can make. "

Last edited by MechaQdogg on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Solomon comes out of his room once again. "Hm...maybe I should go to the cafeteria....might meet him there..." He sighs and walks off, but not before giving a sympathetic glance towards Arthur.

[BTW check my QT JM]

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Your positive attitude is also very impressive." mused Arthur, who appeared deep in thought. "I think I'm going to go to the cafe. Monomi seems insistent that she do the actual cooking, but I'm hungry enough to chance eating whatever she thinks she can make. "

"Ah, that's very kind of you to say..." Crimson replies as she fixes her hair. "You're heading to the café? It does seem like a good idea to stock up...Careful not to get posioned!" She says with a chuckle.

"Death"

Connie exits her room, leaving for the Cafe "This place is well... interesting"

SiRReN moved forward to sit beside Sakura and put a comforting arm around her shoulders. "Don't worry Sakura, somehow we'll all be okay. We just have to stick together! That way, if someone does try anything stupid," she glared in the direction Solomon had gone, "we can help each other through it safely. All of us," she finished, glancing around at those who remained in the central main room.

Happy Maria

Solomon came back into the room, but with a strange smile on his face. Adjusting his glasses again, he smirked. "Well, that went well." He winks at Arthur, and once again locks himself in his room. The players can hear him humming inside, strangely enough.

Flo picked up the half-folded models.

"Come on Sakura. Show us what you got." She dumped the pile on Sakura's lap.

"In times like these, we need to remind ourselves of what makes us, us. Well…" Flo stared at Cox's bedroom door. "Most of us anyhow."

SiRReN frowned. "I don't trust that Solomon."

Beware of the Dog

Covered in sweat, Charlie entered the room and looked at the other students.

"You're alright everyone I see?"

Then she glanced at Sol and Athur. "Everything OK with you two? Cause if not, you'd better tell us before you try to do something stupid."

SiRReN wrote:

"Hmm...Well...I guess he does seem a bit off..What makes him seem so suspicious to you?" Crimson asks, curious.

TheLetterF wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Hmm...Well...I guess he does seem a bit off..What makes him seem suspicious so you?" Crimson asks, curious.

"The way he spoke to Ryuji and Subaru earlier already made me not like him," SiRReN explained, "and now he's just acting weird. He acts all high and mighty, and then when we're all saying we don't intend to follow Monokuma's orders he freaks out and locks himself in his room. But he came out multiple times to check on us, and now he's locked himself in again. Plus, he talks to himself a lot, and I don't know who he spoke to but I definitely heard him say 'that went well'. What went well Solomon," she shouted down the hall.

SiRReN hugged her knees and propped her chin on them. "I don't know, maybe I'm taking my feelings a bit to far, but he's really sketchy to me."

1000% Knight

The silent girl turns around and attempts to open the door that everyone had initially entered from.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

SiRReN blinked, watching the only person to not introduce themselves yet try the doors. They'd been told the door was locked, and SiRReN honestly hadn't even thought to try it to make sure they really were locked in.

SiRReN wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Hmm...Well...I guess he does seem a bit off..What makes him seem suspicious so you?" Crimson asks, curious.

"The way he spoke to Ryuji and Subaru earlier already made me not like him," SiRReN explained, "and now he's just acting weird. He acts all high and mighty, and then when we're all saying we don't intend to follow Monokuma's orders he freaks out and locks himself in his room. But he came out multiple times to check on us, and now he's locked himself in again. Plus, he talks to himself a lot, and I don't know who he spoke to but I definitely heard him say 'that went well'. What went well Solomon," she shouted down the hall.

SiRReN hugged her knees and propped her chin on them. "I don't know, maybe I'm taking my feelings a bit to far, but he's really sketchy to me."

"Ah, I guess that's just how Cox is..." She takes a sip of her coffee. "That guy has his own weird way of handling adrenaline, I suppose...He doesn't seem like the most courageous type. So to tell the truth? I wouldn't lose any sleep over him.."

Bad Player wrote:
The silent girl turns around and attempts to open the door that everyone had initially entered from.

"While I admire that rebellious streak of yours, I don't think what you're doing is the best idea...We are pretty much stuck here, after all." Crimson added.

"Let's try to have faith in each other."

Sayako rejoined the group in the main room, appearing rested and considerably less agitated now. "I'm sorry about just walking off before. I didn't handle that very well, did I?" she added with an embarrassed smile. "It's like some of you said earlier; we just need to keep our spirits up and act as we normally would."

She then approached the anonymous girl by the main door. "Excuse me? Is everything alright?" she asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Matt walks to Solomon's door from the gym and lightly knocks on it. "Are you alright? You seem pretty off."

"Not that I'm expecting an answer."

Happy Maria

Suddenly, the humming in the room stops. It's very faint, but the players can hear Solomon saying a single word.

"Yes."

Then the humming continues, now joined by the flipping of pages.
Page 8 of 115 [ 4579 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus