Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

My official apologies and "second introduction"Topic%20Title

I'm actually posting this both here and in the returning thread. Why? Because I'd like to make an official topic about this that will be bumped up for all to see, as well as placing a comment in the proper section.

Another reason why is because it's been, what, 5 years since I was last here? I consider myself a completely different person than who I used to be for a lot of reasons. Back then, I did a lot of things here that I regret today.

Spoiler: "This is a bit too long, so I figure putting it in spoiler tags is relevant"
After I was banned, I received a PM intended for before my banning process. I think this PM sums it up pretty well. I apologize to the sender, along with involved individuals, but I do feel it's necessary to bring this up:

I was a straight-up jerk. Not only was I stubborn in literally everything I said/thought, but I worded things in the absolute worst possible way.

I didn't see profile pictures or usernames, just comments. And because of that, I mentally attacked people who were just putting in their two cents or even being supportive of me.

I want to specifically apologize to Neni, AVK, General Tommy, and everyone else involved with the stuff I did at that time. I should have never said the things that I said back then, and none of you deserved the outright stress of having to deal with an ignorant, stubborn, and childish guy like how I used to be.
I hope that, with this post, I can move forward and be able to be a part of this community without any unnecessary drama or long-winded argument posts. And on the bright side, I've continued researching game development past what I've already done in the past and may even work on some relevant projects in the future. (Probably not the near future, though. I still have some things I want to finish up first.)

Edit: Just to clarify, for any other mods, I was unbanned as per my request via Discord DMs. I wasn't sure if I needed to mention this just in case, as there was some confusion when I first came back in terms of the alt account rules. I don't plan on making any alt accounts, or getting myself banned again in the first place. :oops:
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference