Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 99 of 115[ 4579 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 4 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

A new dawn.

Alchie had been sitting at the bar the entire time, despite how she wanted to leave. She almost felt like she could die once more from all the concern she was feeling, but she logically knew she would be useless if she went to help, even though every fibre in her ghostly self just wanted to up and go to the others.

"Useless here and useless there... talk about fitting," she muttered to herself with a sigh, looking around. It hurt that she couldn't affect the world anymore, but at least she could see everybody again...

She tried to keep her thoughts away from what was surely going on, trying to exercise patience and restrain against every bit of her feelings when, as if it were being spoken to her at that moment-

"You don't have to play real life like a chess game, do whatever you feel without thinking thrice and life will feel better."

Those words... she clenched her fists, mind made up. "Cesar, could you look after the others, please?" Without even waiting for his answer, she drifted out of the door, planning on finding out what happened.

She retraced the steps the others had made, finally finding her way into the first aid room. Staring at the people there, she only managed to ask, "... What exactly happened?"

Ryuji didn't notice Alchie as he continued playing the guitar. His face looked awful -- dry with tears & his eyes red. Matt lay on the bed, asleep, as Ryuji played a soothing tune to keep Matt and himself calm. The voices in his head had become almost unbearable, but freaking out now about it would certainly cause discord through the group. Letting out a yawn, he looked over and saw the ghost of Alchie approaching the first aid room.

"O-Oh, hello," Ryuji said to Alchie, jumping slightly. "U-Um...M-Matt and I sort of got into a fight..."

After explaining what happened to Alchie, Ryuji backed up slightly. "W-We resolved it though...i-it was a bad misunderstanding..."

"Y-yeah, I just dunno what's happening anymore," said Flo. She held the empty sprite bottle in hand. The effects of the alcohol were finally wearing off.

"Daddy why does the world revolve around conflict? It's just…" She looked at Jay crying, and then at where Alchie went through, wondering what had happened there.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"So that's it then, is it?" Jay asked, first shakily rising to his knees and then struggling to stand once more, "After all this, I'm not going to lie, I'm not satisfied. I will never be satisfied. I'm fractured, but nobody will ever be able to see it. I'm broken, and nothing anyone could do will mend me. Just like that... reminder of the past that tarnished your otherwise stunning appearance, I will carry these scars until my soul decides to carry on and do whatever it is souls do. I... I do have one last thing though, SiRReN, if you'll humor me for just one more brief moment: I wish to honor your legacy in your own words. I can't speak for you, but you know exactly where you stand. I want to deliver your final message to all your friends, to all your followers, to all your fans, and to all your family. Bestow upon me that, and perhaps that, my good friend, will leave me complacent. I will wait for as long as it takes, just... let me know what to say, and how to say it." After his goodbye speech, Jay procured a pocket notepad from his belt pack as well as a pencil. Either SiRReN's final message would grace the pages, or be lost to the annals of time.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"...Do you blame me for your death, Subaru?" asked Arthur.

Beware of the Dog

Charlie joined the others in the first aid room, being more or less her normal self once she was out of the bar. Still, her head was hurting as she sat down and stared at Matt.

Shy guy

Sakura was extremely happy to see SiRReN, but her appearance, in particular the giant scar from where she'd been executed, left her pale and unable to say anything. Finally, she managed to force out some words to express her feelings. "I'm g-glad you seem happy, SiRReN. I-I don't know what I'd do if you didn't - I can't possibly understand what you went through during that trial, I haven't lived a life that could let me understand, but it must have been so, so hard on you... I've still got the outfit you made me, you know. I-I'll treasure it forever! You won't ever be f-forgotten..."

Flo got up from her bar stool, and started exploring the hotel. She entered the performance hall and greeted SiRReN and Sakura. It was then, that she noticed something.

Flo gawked at SiRReN's scar. After all the deaths, the executions, life stopped meaning anything. And yet here it was, a painful reminder of the what Monokuma was putting everyone through.

"S-SiR… no. Sarah, that scar of yours, oh it's going to be there forever isn't it? Yes, a big huge reminder of what Monokuma put you through. Ohh, I can't imagine what goes through your head every time you look at it. And the others too… as if death wasn't enough."

She looked back at Crimson, Cesar, Subaru, and Alchie. All who had fallen at Monokuma's hand.

"This has got to stop. I've been saying that ever since Karega's trial. Heck, before that even. Yet what have I ever done? Gone to a radio tower to kill Monokuma. Ha, and you know how that worked out…"

SiRReN looked down at her scar, reaching up her fingers to trace it's path gently. Her eyes crossed as her finger glided down her nose and she giggled.

"I'm sorry my appearance is such a harsh reminder of all that is going on, but please be assured...I am in no pain," she told them. "From the moment I died, all my earthly worries, fears, pains...were gone. All that is left is me, as I always should have been. Happy, and content."

She turned to Jay and smiled. "I would greatly appreciate you putting out a message to the world for me once you make it out of here - because I truly believe you will. Please tell my parents that I love them, and tell my fans to always work towards their dreams. Even if you never get recognition for it, remember why you're doing it - because you love it. Because no matter what anyone says, you want to do it. Don't lose sight of that."

"I'd also really really like it if my cosplays get donated somewhere," she added. "I don't know if you'll be able to take them all, or if Monokuma would grant me that wish, but I don't want them to stay here. They're my legacy, I want them out in the world."

"Now!" SiRReN said, clapping her hands together once. "Flo is right. As happy as I am that I was able to come back to this plane and talk to you all, you must stay strong. Let our spirits be a reminder to work together."

"I... got it," Jay replied when SiRReN had finished, a few last tears barely missing the paper he was writing on as they fell, "You are something, you know that? Always so happy-go-lucky, even in the most dour of situations. I envy you. But also... thank you. I'm sure it must have hurt you greatly in your last moments having me scold you, but now since there is no pain to feel, I should at least be happy to see you."

Jay sighed deeply, almost seeming to release all the air from his lungs. Inhaling to regain some of the air, he continued, "I realize now how selfish I've been. I have been standing here trying to reason with you in a way that might somehow repair the damage I'm feeling, when what I should've been doing is ending our time together on a high note. It's taken all my strength for me to realize this." Jay stepped forwards, still on shaky legs, but attempted to plant himself. "So... uh, can I get that hug now?" He opened his arms for an embrace, readying himself for what he knew he'd feel instead.
100% pure Joy.

SiRReN smiled and glided forward, her ghostly arms coming up to wrap around Jay. She was very careful to make sure she laid her arms on him where they would have stopped rather than press them into him.

"Sorry, I must be cold," she said.

Jay wrapped his arms around SiRReN's ghostly figure the same way she had done. He felt the tears beginning to come down once again, but this time they were tears of joy. It was a strange feeling for sure, and Jay thought he'd feel cold, but his heart warmed up so quickly that he didn't notice any temperature change. His face lit up like a Christmas tree as he pretend-patted her on the back with his hand--the hand in which he still held the green [KEEP HOPE ALIVE] patch he'd made during his time with her making outfits for the banquet as a reminder of his brother. As Jay remained there, he couldn't help but comment with a hoarse laugh, "Man, I wish I could just lock your spirit up inside of this like a Pokéball and release it whenever I needed someone to comfort my friends or myself... But instead, I guess I'll just enjoy this while it lasts." After another tender moment, he loosened his 'grasp' on her, waiting for her to do the same, as if she was still tangible.
100% pure Joy.

MechaQdogg wrote:
"...Do you blame me for your death, Subaru?" asked Arthur.

Subaru was caught off guard by Arthur's question. "Do we blame you for our death...? We're not going to lie, yes and no. It's true that we still haven't forgiven you, but yet we hold no ill will."

For the first time, despite being barely noticeable, true emotion began seeping into Subaru's voice. "More than anything we....no, I, blame myself for being so weak, I shouldn't have ever given in to the thirst. Nessiah was just a child back then, he had no one to show him what is right, and as a result...Subaru came into existence." Subaru looked up at Crimson. "If only I knew nice people like you existed....I...wouldn't have...become such a half-assed pieced of shit! I could have been helping you survive, and maybe saved some of you, but I had to doom myself to death like a pathetic insect!"

After a few breaths, Subaru calmed his voice, and then looked at Arthur. "Mr. Ranpo, we apologize for our crude language. If you truly want our forgiveness, and we guess that isn't something of importance to you, we have only one wish. Our twin sister Oku...she looked almost exactly like us. However, the only way you'll truly know it was her, is that she was a swordswoman without peer, she managed to best even me." At this, Subaru smiled. "If you ever meet her, tell her that her brother loved her..."

Map of Door 4
(Common room = Lobby)

Spoiler: Hour 0
“Hand it over!” Matt screamed.

“What the hell is going on?” Charlie asked. The group gathered around Matt and Arthur, who were in a heated discussion.

“Arthur has a gun!” Matt said.. “I saw it in his waistband.”

Arthur looked down. “It’s true...I found it when we first started exploring.”

“What the hell, Arthur?” Flo said. “You can’t hide things like that from us!”

“I wasn’t going to use it! I just felt it was best nobody knew of it...and the extra protection didn’t hurt…” He pulls out the gun, showing it to the group. It seemed to be a basic handgun that could hold about 10 bullets.

“I-I don’t feel safe with a gun here…” Amachi said.

“We don’t have a place to lock it up.” Van murmured. “We’ll just have to give it to someone we trust.”

“Sakura?” Slezak suggested.

“I-I don’t really want to hold it myself…” Sakura looked uncomfortable.

“I-I could?” Ryuji suggested. The look the group gave him in response showed that that wasn’t going to be entertained.

“I got an idea.” Flo said. “Hand me the gun, Arthur.”

He complied, and she ejected the magazine, made sure the body of the gun was empty, then emptied the bullets from the magazine. She handed the bullets to Sakura and the magazine to Arthur, keeping the body to herself.

“See? The gun needs all three to work. None are deadly without the other two components.”

“A-And I think anybody planning to kill would have trouble finding one person to help, let alone two.” Ryuji thought out loud.

“Any objections?” Flo asked.

The group seemed ok with the idea, the threat of the gun effectively neutralized.

“So, what now?” Matt asked.

As if replying to the question, Monokuma popped up wearing a plague doctor mask. “Hello everyone.” The voice was robotic and disguised.

“Fake Bear? What’s with the mask? We can tell it’s you.”

“...life is simply unfair, don’t you think?”

“...what is he saying?” Jay said, exasperated. “Actually, something about all this feels familiar…”

“You can say goodbye to the spirits of your classmates that have been keeping you company. They’ll no longer be around.” Monokuma waves his hand and they disappear. “Now then, pay attention to the map I’ve already showed you.” Monokuma explained. “There are 8 rooms, and 3 people will occupy one at any time.”

“What are you talking about?” Sakura asked. “Is this a new game?”

“Yes, you could call it that. The rules are simple: solve the puzzle in the room you wake up in.”

“That can’t be it…” Flo looked at Monokuma. “What are you planning?”

“One of you will be randomly selected to be ‘Zero.’ Zero will be...compelled to kill someone.”

“W-What?!” Van screamed the loudest amongst all the voices. “Y-You’re forcing a murder?!”

“Hmph, perhaps I won’t need to. Perhaps one of you might find out who Zero is and...take care of the problem yourself. All will make sense in but a few hours. For now, you must all sleep.” Monokuma pulled out a canister and threw it on the floor, everybody suddenly being knocked out by white gas.

Spoiler: Hour 4
Everybody woke up in the lobby confused, and rubbing their heads.

“W-What the hell is going on?” Flo asked. She looked over and saw a corpse on the floor, no...two corpses. “W-Wha!”

Charlie was facedown, hair blanketing over the head of her sprawled out body. The pale skin made it immediately obvious that she was no longer with them.

Van’s body...Van’s body was almost unrecognizable. It was bloodied with bones breaking through the skin all over, and he seemed almost flat.

Matt and Ryuji seemed saddened by their fallen classmates, but not surprised.

Others were immediately horrified. Some emptied their stomachs upon seeing the state Van was in.

“T-Two of us…” Sakura grimaced. “Two gone…”

“We all need to calm down.” Amachi advised. “W-We should…” She stopped, suddenly turning green before continuing. “We should start investigating as soon as possible.”

“Sorry!” Monokuma popped up before the class. “No investigation is necessary right now!”

“W-What?” Slezak stammered. “That’s not fair!”

“How isn’t that fair? You guys already investigated, remember?!” Many of the faces seemed confused at the comment, but Monokuma moved on. “Anyway, let’s get a move-on to the class trial!”

“Two of us…” Matt murmured. “Two of us this time…”

The group went out to the main entrance once again. The group went down the elevator to the trial room once again. The group steeled their nerves for what lay ahead once again.

Van was a strong and supportive classmate. He always tried to save people time and time again. Even though he broke the trust of the group, he had too good of a heart to kill anyone. He was a good person in the end, and didn’t deserve his fate.

Charlie was a kindred spirit. Her nose had gotten the group out of trouble almost just as many times as her brain did, and she had proven time and time again that she was a good friend. She never would’ve given in to Monokuma, yet her life was cut short regardless.

Every head in the room thought the same thing. “Charlie and Van...the one who killed them was…one of us.

“We won’t give into despair. We’ll find the killer again, for their sake. Life may be unfair, but justice will be served.”

(Please standby, you know the drill)

(The dead can no longer post in the main thread or FTES)
Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 4 TrialTopic%20Title

“Welcome to the class trial! The purpose of this trial is to figure out who the blackened is!”

“Wait a second…” Flo began. “Who is the blackened?”

“Jesus, what’s wrong with you? This is the fourth one of these, you think I’ll just spoil the answer right at the beginning?”

“No, I think I get what Flo meant.” Amachi thought. “There are two victims...so how can we know who the blackened is?”

“That’s right!” Sakura frowned. “Charlie or Van...which murder are we solving?”

“Ah, well I guess that’s a fair question. Hmmm…” Monokuma took out a piece of chalk and wrote out several scenarios on a blackboard. “So, two victims means a maximum of two killers. But trials only have a maximum of one blackened.”

-If one person killed Charlie and Van, the blackened is that person
-If there are two killers and both are dead, then the blackened is the one who died last
-If there are two killers and one of them is dead, the blackened is the living killer
-If there are two killers and both are alive, the blackened is the one who killed first

“I suppose those scenarios are logical.” Arthur nodded. “By the way Mr. Monokuma, you said there was an additional piece of the motive we’d be told once the trial started. So, what is it?”

“Oh, that?” Monokuma thought carefully. “I’ll tell you guys once we get the first topic out of the way! So, let’s get started by describing what happened in each of your rooms!”

No other way than to make this mistake.

"So only one person per room remembers what happened in their room.. I was the one to remember the events in my own room. Arthur doesn't remember what happened, apparently." Matt said, holding a hand to his chin.

"I'll start first. I was in Room 7 with Arthur and Charlie's.. dead.. body." He said, sighing. Matt shook it off and cleared his throat. "Charlie was shot in the head. Instantly died too, apparently. On her body there was an antique golden gun that I'm not sure if it could even fire a bullet. The blood on her face was also dried." He finished the description of her corpse, thinking to himself for a few seconds.

"Inside the room, Arthur solved a puzzle. I don't know what puzzle he solved, so eh. I picked up a joystick that apparently wasn't relevant to the puzzle and examined it. There was a wire on the joystick.. so I trailed it and the wire ended up inside the wall. I kicked off the plaster on the wall and I found.. a machine. The machine had a button which printed out a piece of paper. What was written on it was incomprehensible, so I could build a device to decipher it.. though it'd be an useless effort without the cypher." He concluded. "That's about all. After that, Monokuma threw a canister of gas and knocked us both out."

Last edited by Datamatt on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"… I guess I'll start." Flo took a deep breath, she needed whatever remaining energy she had.

"I woke up in room 8 with Matt and Ryuji. Ryuji said he was exhausted. Then Monokuma told us that after we solve a puzzle, we'd be put back to sleep and only I'd remember what happened."

Flo rubbed her arm and looked down.

"So… yeah, you guys will have to trust me on this one. We had to find hidden images on painting; that was the easy part. Ryuji found a joystick, and it didn't seem relevant to the puzzle. And then… Matt hit me from behind. He-he…" Flo's voice faltered.

"He stole the handgun body off me. He somehow had three bullets on him, and didn't even need the magazine to load them. He said he could just put them in one by one. Th-the voices, Alchie, hearing her over and over again really got to him. I put myself between him and Ryuji. I couldn't let Ryuji get shot right in front of me. I tried to reason with him, I really did. I managed to knock the gun up, and his shot missed. Then we started st-struggling. Ryuji helped me out, and we managed to waste his bullets and take the gun off of him. Then we were put back to sleep and… here we are."

"W-Wait!" Ryuji stammered. "I-I only remember waking up in Room 4!"

Ryuji looked over at Sayako.

"I-I woke up with her...t-the PA system said only I would remember it, s-so Sayako wouldn't remember waking up there, a-and that's when we...discovered Van's body."

Looking down sadly at the loss of Van, Ryuji shook his head and continued.

"S-Sayako said she solved the puzzle, and she didn't tell me how, so I don't really know...I also found a joystick next to the wall but she said it wasn't relevant. There was a motorcycle hanging from the ceiling and some pyrotech equipment and automatic cameras, but none were set up."

Ryuji looked at Flo.

"I-I don't remember waking up in Door 8 at all! A-And I surely don't remember Matt trying to shoot us!"

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lone wrote:
"… I guess I'll start." Flo took a deep breath, she needed whatever remaining energy she had.

"I woke up in room 8 with Matt and Ryuji. Ryuji said he was exhausted. Then Monokuma told us that after we solve a puzzle, we'd be put back to sleep and only I'd remember what happened."

Flo rubbed her arm and looked down.

"So… yeah, you guys will have to trust me on this one. We had to find hidden images on painting; that was the easy part. Ryuji found a joystick, and it didn't seem relevant to the puzzle. And then… Matt hit me from behind. He-he…" Flo's voice faltered.

"He stole the handgun body off me. He somehow had three bullets on him, and didn't even need the magazine to load them. He said he could just put them in one by one. Th-the voices, Alchie, hearing her over and over again really got to him. I put myself between him and Ryuji. I couldn't let Ryuji get shot right in front of me. I tried to reason with him, I really did. I managed to knock the gun up, and his shot missed. Then we started st-struggling. Ryuji helped me out, and we managed to waste his bullets and take the gun off of him. Then we were put back to sleep and… here we are."

"W-What..?" Matt said, confused. "I don't remember doing that.. I don't remember having bullets on me at all!"

"I guess I'm the guardian of Room 3's memories, then, so it shall be," Jay remarked after listening to Matt's explanation.

"The rooms occupants were Flo, Sakura, and obviously myself.

Monokuma told us that only I would remember the events which took place in that room. He also said that the PA system was broken, so he had to make the announcement personally.

Our room was filled with a bunch of fake coins and jewelry as well as several cell phones.

The puzzle was simple: Add up the coins and input the answer into one of the phones.

It was odd, but I kept hearing the voices of the undead... It was distracting.

I found a joystick similar to the one Matt was talking about, but Flo dismissed it as irrelevant since it wasn't part of the puzzle.

She did mention a wall though, which appeared to be broken or axed through, exposing wires which had been cut in the process.

These wires probably ran to the PA system which Monokuma had said was broken.

Lastly, Sakura found a cell phone with several recorded conversations on it, mostly the ones we'd had in the room already.

One was... particularly interesting though.

W-wait! It was of a clearly-alive Van, Ryuji, and... some female voice.

Van said that he had figured out who Zero was. It was the solution to a puzzle he'd solved.

He gave no more info about it, unfortunately.

I heard sounds of Van trying to break through the wall, followed by Ryuji yelping and the woman shrieking.

Van apologized and said that he had to try to save someone.

After a few more smashes, the recording cut out.

Then Monokuma put us all to sleep."
100% pure Joy.

"U-Um, n-naturally I don't remember talking to Van...I wouldn't be able to identify that female voice either."

"Oh almost forgot! I have a gift for all of you!"

Spoiler: Lifeline
Panic Talk Action: Extends the duration of a trial by 24 hours x1

*Must be traded for with an existing lifeline

"Son of a..." Arthur stopped himself, but stared daggers at Monokuma. "Before I say what I remembered, I'd like to go over a couple of things."

"First, I think it's clear to all of us now that Monokuma has taken some memories from us. I don't know how, and it doesn't really matter. But this means that the killer, or indeed killers may have or have had incomplete information. This means that we cannot rule out any of ourselves until we put the case together. Throw aside your assumptions about how you would act, for now. This is... much worse than the other cases."

"Second, there are the potential to be two killers here. But as Monokuma noted, we can only vote for one blackened. Keep in mind that the order of the killings, and by extension the time order in which the events of these rooms occured will almost certainly be necessary to solve this case."

Arthur sighed, collecting himself. "I-I..." he stammered. "I believe I was awake when Charlie got shot."

He collected himself and continued. "Jay, Charlie and I all woke up in Room 5. Charlie might have somehow kn own the rules, because she explained to us that each one of us would likely remember the events of only one room. There was some sewing puzzle that we had to solve, but between Jay and I we managed to knock it out of the way."

"But Charlie... she must have smelled or sensed something..." said Arthur. "She seemed positively morose-- Jay noticed before I did. He asked her about it but she didn't answer."

"Anyway, after we solved the puzzle, I noticed a joystick by the wall-- similar to, or perhaps the very same one that Matt and Ryuji claimed to have noticed. I never knew what its function was. Because before I could properly examine it, I heard gunshots."

Arthur shook his head. "I ducked and covered my ears, so I didn't get a look at the shooter. When the gunshots stopped, I saw Charlie lying on the ground. I don't remember seeing the golden gun that Matt describes, but I do remember a single bullet wound to the forehead. She died immediately."

"I closed Charlie's eyes and made to investigate the scene when Monokuma knocked us out the white gas. And that's the last I remember."

Arthur then turned to Monokuma. "Was there a body discovery announcement like all the others? When the third person discovered the body?"

MechaQdogg wrote:
"Son of a..." Arthur stopped himself, but stared daggers at Monokuma. "Before I say what I remembered, I'd like to go over a couple of things."

"First, I think it's clear to all of us now that Monokuma has taken some memories from us. I don't know how, and it doesn't really matter. But this means that the killer, or indeed killers may have or have had incomplete information. This means that we cannot rule out any of ourselves until we put the case together. Throw aside your assumptions about how you would act, for now. This is... much worse than the other cases."

"Second, there are the potential to be two killers here. But as Monokuma noted, we can only vote for one blackened. Keep in mind that the order of the killings, and by extension the time order in which the events of these rooms occured will almost certainly be necessary to solve this case."

Arthur sighed, collecting himself. "I-I..." he stammered. "I believe I was awake when Charlie got shot."

He collected himself and continued. "Jay, Charlie and I all woke up in Room 5. Charlie might have somehow kn own the rules, because she explained to us that each one of us would likely remember the events of only one room. There was some sewing puzzle that we had to solve, but between Jay and I we managed to knock it out of the way."

"But Charlie... she must have smelled or sensed something..." said Arthur. "She seemed positively morose-- Jay noticed before I did. He asked her about it but she didn't answer."

"Anyway, after we solved the puzzle, I noticed a joystick by the wall-- similar to, or perhaps the very same one that Matt and Ryuji claimed to have noticed. I never knew what its function was. Because before I could properly examine it, I heard gunshots."

Arthur shook his head. "I ducked and covered my ears, so I didn't get a look at the shooter. When the gunshots stopped, I saw Charlie lying on the ground. I don't remember seeing the golden gun that Matt describes, but I do remember a single bullet wound to the forehead. She died immediately."

"I closed Charlie's eyes and made to investigate the scene when Monokuma knocked us out the white gas. And that's the last I remember."

Arthur then turned to Monokuma. "Was there a body discovery announcement like all the others? When the third person discovered the body?"

"There was a body discovery announcement," Matt confirmed. "We triggered it in Room 7 when we were with Charlie's dead body."

Datamatt wrote:
MechaQdogg wrote:

"There was a body discovery announcement," Matt confirmed. "We triggered it in Room 7 when we were with Charlie's dead body."

"T-There was a body discovery announcement when Sayako and I woke up as well."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Datamatt wrote:

"T-There was a body discovery announcement when Sayako and I woke up as well."

"Interesting..." said Arthur. "So Matt, you were the third person to find Charlie's body, and one or both of Sayako and Ryuji might've been the third to discover Van's..."

"I won't say anything more about this until we're all done with describing our rooms."

"Um, I should probably disclose the contents of Van's Monokuma File...h-he was crushed to death...and he didn't die in the room. That much was clear."

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Hey Matt, can I see that gibberish note you found?" Jay asked, clearly shaken by what he'd been hearing, but wanting to help in any case, "Being a Wordsmith, I may have just the language knowledge needed to discover the cypher for it."
100% pure Joy.

"We just need to hear from Matchy and Sakura now… is this really all?" Flo organized the class notes.

"Okay, I've tried my best to add what everyone's said, but if I made any mistakes, feel free to correct them okay?"

She thought for a bit on something that was bothering her.

"8 rooms… for each room only one of us recounts what transpired. Including Van and Charlie, there were 9 of us. Does that mean someone doesn't remember what happened in any rooms, and could be the killer? Or are we gonna have two people remember the same room? Gosh, we need to find out if Van and Charlie were made to remember one too huh…"

"Maybe..." Jay began to suggest, "Maybe the cell phone conversation I mentioned is supposed to substitute for one of the memories we can no longer get. At this point, I can't say for certain which one's it would've been. Once we hear from the last two though, I'm sure the answer will be clear."
100% pure Joy.

"Uh-huh," Flo nodded. "And unless Matchy or Sakura remember it, we can guess this was Van's room. Now we just need to know which room number, and who was the girl there. It looks like we all entered three rooms so… whichever one of us" Flo pointed at herself, Sayako, and Sakura. "Or Charlie are missing a room should be the one."

She turned to Ryuji.

"When you say he didn't bleed out, you mean like, the crushing was what killed him right? Just that, he's a pretty big guy… what could be heavy enough to kill him like that. A-and I can't help but notice… the dead bodies are being moved around rooms too. That's just… ugh."

Slezak wrote:
"Hey Matt, can I see that gibberish note you found?" Jay asked, clearly shaken by what he'd been hearing, but wanting to help in any case, "Being a Wordsmith, I may have just the language knowledge needed to discover the cypher for it."

"Hmm.. I don't know if I have the note on me." He looked through his pockets and then handed a note to Jay. "Yeah, I did have it on me."

Lone wrote:
"Uh-huh," Flo nodded. "And unless Matchy or Sakura remember it, we can guess this was Van's room. Now we just need to know which room number, and who was the girl there. It looks like we all entered three rooms so… whichever one of us" Flo pointed at herself, Sayako, and Sakura. "Or Charlie are missing a room should be the one."

She turned to Ryuji.

"When you say he didn't bleed out, you mean like, the crushing was what killed him right? Just that, he's a pretty big guy… what could be heavy enough to kill him like that. A-and I can't help but notice… the dead bodies are being moved around rooms too. That's just… ugh."

[I read my QT wrong, I'll fix the mistake here]

"O-Oh, actually, I meant that Van probably didn't die in Room 4. B-Because there was a lack of blood in Room 4, he must have died in another room."

"Probably.. the motorbike." He said. "it's very likely that the motorbike fell on top of Van, killing him. It's the only thing I can imagine crushing him."

Jay studied the note for a length of time, paying attention to every word and sentence. He looked up, frustrated. "Argh, it's not much, but I can get a partial cypher for this. Unfortunately, the note's pretty heavily-encrypted and even the decoded text probably won't produce legible words. Better than nothing I suppose."
100% pure Joy.

Slezak wrote:
Jay studied the note for a length of time, paying attention to every word and sentence. He looked up, frustrated. "Argh, it's not much, but I can get a partial cypher for this. Unfortunately, the note's pretty heavily-encrypted and even the decoded text probably won't produce legible words. Better than nothing I suppose."

"Tell me anyway, I'll see if I can do something about that." He said.

Jay hands the partial cypher to Matt. He inputs it into the device.

The device boots up...it seems like it'll take a good amount of time.

Sayako was quaking in her shoes, on the verge of tears, and looked like she was about to be sick. This incident was particularly horrible, and to make matters worse, no investigation period meant she hadn't had a chance to compose herself after the trauma of seeing her dead friends. She spoke somewhat slowly, and even then struggled to recount what she remembered in a coherent way.

"I-I was... Room 2... S-Sakura... I-i-it had... oc-c-cult stuff... candles and... pen-pentagrams... P-P-P A system worked... s-solved the puzzle... voices... haunting... f-found a joystick... b-by the wall... then, g-gunshots... u-uh, opened a c-coffin... i-i-ins-side... it was V-Va..."

Apparently reaching her limit, Sayako buried her face in her hands and wept softly. "...then... g-gas... that... t-that's it..."

"Sa-Sayako, please try to calm yourself," Jay insisted, wishing he could lay a hand on her shoulder for comfort, "Remember what you told me... We all need to work together so we can get through this. S-so, I a-assume Van was already-" Jay thought better of finishing the sentence. "Anyway, now just Sakura left..."
100% pure Joy.
Page 99 of 115 [ 4579 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus