Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 16 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

DarkAgea wrote:
Felicity looked up as Sakura and Sayako sat down. Her lips quirked into a smile, albeit with a hint of tiredness in it. "I thought today was a lot of fun," she said conversationally. "Thanks to both of you."

Anton walked up to Felicity's slowly growing table. "If it is alright with you all, I would like to join you for dinner as well." he said with a slight bow.

Shy guy

DarkAgea wrote:
Felicity looked up as Sakura and Sayako sat down. Her lips quirked into a smile, albeit with a hint of tiredness in it. "I thought today was a lot of fun," she said conversationally. "Thanks to both of you."

"Yeah, it was fun! You were probably able to tell that I rather liked that game." Sakura said, giggling. Unlike the other two she didn't seem to be tired. "Want to explore the rest of the Relaxation Wing tomorrow?" She then asked them both. "I'm quite curious what this gift shop is all about... seems a little out of place here."

MechaQdogg wrote:
Anton walked up to Felicity's slowly growing table. "If it is alright with you all, I would like to join you for dinner as well." he said with a slight bow.

"That's fine by me! Hello again, Anton." Sakura greeted the violinist.

MechaQdogg wrote:

"I have no objections," Sayako nodded happily to Anton. "How was your day?"

KamiPanda wrote:
"Yeah, it was fun! You were probably able to tell that I rather liked that game." Sakura said, giggling. Unlike the other two she didn't seem to be tired. "Want to explore the rest of the Relaxation Wing tomorrow?" She then asked them both. "I'm quite curious what this gift shop is all about... seems a little out of place here."

"Yeah, I didn't expect you to get so into it," she giggled. "I'm up for more exploring, sure. I'm still having trouble believing how huge this whole place is..."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

KamiPanda wrote:
"Oh, sure, I've found plenty of things! My eyes help with that, my eyes are really good at seeing in the dark. Sorry to hear you need special glasses. I can't imagine what that would be like, I'd be lost without my eyes. I think it's because of my eyes that I got so into spelunking, you know? We all have some kind of special sense, my family. Well, my brothers anyway, my parents seem to be pretty ordinary best I can tell. I got special eyes, Tom his tongue, and Biorn his ears. Biorn's my younger brother, did I say that earlier? A conductor, Ultimate probably, though he's too young to attend Hope's Peak right now. He's a cute kid, but a bit serious, like Thomlyn I guess. Not sure why, I took him on adventures all the time when he was younger, but it never stuck with him. Shame, really, but what can ya do, gotta let people do what they want. Know what I'm saying? Too strict and you'll just annoy 'em, my old teachers sure annoyed me. They're much freer at Hope's Peak, let me take extended weekends off to go travelling with Tom. Not like I'm missing much anyway, I suck at most subjects. Just boooring, you know? School's fun and all but all the learning you're meant to do is a chore. I do fine in the exams anyway, just cramming the day before is enough to get me through, so I don't really see the point anyway. Breeze through school, then go get the job I want with the skills I actually have, that's the way to do it!" Watching her ramble while still somehow finding the time to eat was almost an art form in and of itself.

Jay took a deep breath, clearly ready to respond with his own flurry, "Oh yeah? So your family all possesses different examples of heightened senses huh? You got visual, your brother Thomlyn got the taste, and Biorn got the auditory? I guess he was Biorn to be wild! I'm rather musically-inclined myself. My best instrument is the piano, followed closely by the guitar. I like to play blues and funk. I love the improvisational aspect of those types of music, so I guess I can play jazz too! But you know, heightened senses reminds me of this one classmate I had who was the Ultimate Osmologist. That's a person who's really good at studying smells. Who knows how her nose works, but she was good at training police dogs apparently. Y'know, the canine units that sniff out explosives and other bad-guy stuff? Yeah, pretty useful talent, even if it meant smelling everyone else's hygiene issues... I guess it's a blessing and a curse after all. Anyway, you find school boring huh? Well just wait until Jeremy starts explainin' things. You won't wanna ever leave the classroom! Well I guess it won't be in a classroom since this is Jeremy's inaugural year at attempting his 'Integrative Learning' program, which touts the ability to teach kids by example and practical applications out in the environment rather than trying to teach from a book in a boring old classroom. I'm pretty excited about it myself. I've always thought the grade school academic system could use a good rewrite. They focus too much on trying to teach everyone one standardized curriculum, when really everyone's different, right? I suppose it's impractical to try to teach everyone different stuff depending on their interests and just hope they do well in life, but still, everyone needs some kind of personal focus to make them want to learn. This may very well be the first step of many to making it more engaging for all students. I suppose you can't please everyone, but Jeremy's going to try to do just that any way he can. I could go on..."

KamiPanda wrote:
DarkAgea wrote:

"Oh, the Gift Shop is a holdover from when this school required people to reside within the campus for the whole year. It is filled with various postcards, trinkets, and souvenirs which students were meant to send home to their parents, or to buy to remember their time here, but since I am allowing students to leave on a week-by-week basis, it seems rather unnecessary. There is a rather strange, erm, I believe it is referred to as a 'Gacha', machine, but the currency it requires is unknown even to me," Jeremy explained.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

KamiPanda wrote:

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Yeah, I didn't expect you to get so into it," she giggled. "I'm up for more exploring, sure. I'm still having trouble believing how huge this whole place is..."

Anton happily nodded. "Thank you, Sakura, Sayako."

He sat down and began to eat his meal. "I had a very eventful day-- everyone here gives the this place a sort of frenetic energy. I am having trouble keeping up with you all." His smile deepened. "But I am having great fun in the attempt, as well. I believe I quite like it here. How were your days?"

The PA system rings out again, even though most of the students have gathered in the Dining Hall.

"Attention all students! The Poll Feature of your e-Handbook has been enabled! Please find enclosed a test poll to answer. Also note your CID# in the corner. Only one vote per CID# is allowed. That means, um, the Kneales and Miss Himawari share a CID# because they... have the same creator. Um, anyway, but since Warden and Mister Esquivel have two different creators, they each have a vote of their own. I apologize, but this is how the system was designed."

After the PA cuts out, everyone's e-Handbooks respond with a friendly tone and vibration. Switching to the Poll menu reveals the following question: http://www.strawpoll.me/13688928

A few minutes later, another announcement:

"It appears the test poll I made was apparently not... 'controversial' enough. Thus, I have created another test poll. Have fun!"

Bloop! http://www.strawpoll.me/13689122

Anotha' one! http://www.strawpoll.me/13689267
100% pure Joy.

MechaQdogg wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Anton happily nodded. "Thank you, Sakura, Sayako."

He sat down and began to eat his meal. "I had a very eventful day-- everyone here gives the this place a sort of frenetic energy. I am having trouble keeping up with you all." His smile deepened. "But I am having great fun in the attempt, as well. I believe I quite like it here. How were your days?"

"I had fun, thank you," she smiled. "I think my day was a bit more relaxing than yours sounds, but that suits me. I can feel at a bit of a loss when things get too exciting. I think I'll really like it here, too."

Then the announcement came, and a somewhat confused-looking Sayako pulled her handbook out to examine it. "Creators?" she mumbled to herself. "Hmm... I didn't think the director seemed the religious type..."

Viktor reentered the school. He looked tired.

"Prison budget cuts. Longer hours for less pay. I'll be going in and out."

He grabbed a pizza from the dining hall. It had pineapples. He flicked those off and chowed down.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Then the announcement came, and a somewhat confused-looking Sayako pulled her handbook out to examine it. "Creators?" she mumbled to herself. "Hmm... I didn't think the director seemed the religious type..."

"Apologies Miss Amachi. I did not design the system. That was just how it was explained to me. All that matters is that only one vote per CID# is allowed, and some students share CID#s for some odd reason," Jeremy explained recounting the instructions he was given, "Keep in mind these are different from the ID#s in the roster." Jeremy bowed to her and continued what he was doing.
100% pure Joy.

"Oh!" Sayako jumped. Her look of confusion turned to one of embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry, sir, I wasn't really complaining, I just thought it was unusual, that's all. Please forget I said anything." She awkwardly turned back to her meal.

Jeremy jumped along with Sayako. He hadn't realized that she was talking to herself, "Ah, pardon me Miss Amachi! It is fine. Whenever a student has a question or comment, I seek to answer it. It is merely a force of habit. I do not see it as complaining, but as criticism to be taken to heart. Please do not be afraid to say anything around me."
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku sat down at an empty table and stared at her food. She started to think about how she was going to make her potion perfect. "I feel like a failure... I can't get this potion right and im not making a good impretion for myself..." Remeku said ripping a few pages out of her book. Lumica sat down next to Remeku with a worried face. "Remeku! What are you doing!? Everything is okay- its going to be okay!" Lumica said hugging Remeku.
*coughs awkwardly*

A new dawn.

Quote:

Felicity only realised Anton had come to the table when he sat down. She looked up from her plate, surprised by her own lack of concentration. "I'm sorry, Anton. I guess I was a bit distracted just now..."

"That's nice! Today was more calming than I expected, really, though Cluedo did get intense there," she admitted with a smile. "I guess I based off my predictions on what happened on the first day."

Quote:
"Attention all students! The Poll Feature of your e-Handbook has been enabled! Please find enclosed a test poll to answer. Also note your CID# in the corner. Only one vote per CID# is allowed. That means, um, the Kneales and Miss Himawari share a CID# because they... have the same creator. Um, anyway, but since Warden and Mister Esquivel have two different creators, they each have a vote of their own. I apologize, but this is how the system was designed."

"The same... creator? Alright then," she said, sounding confused over it though she reluctantly accepted the explanation. "Guess you'll have to discuss with the twins on how to place the vote, Sakura."

"You can use my vote if there's somewhere you want to go, Sakura," Sayako spoke up with a smile after swallowing a piece of her fish. "I don't mind."

"Oh my letters, all this talk of creators... Jeremy, are we...?" He stood up and walked over to his brother to compare handbooks. As he thought, they were the same.

"Do not worry, Jay. As the Director I am required to abstain from voting anyway. I have faith in your choice."

"Sa... Sayako," Jay began, still a bit hesitant, but beginning to warm to the idea of using the Coupler's given name, "I commend you for allowing your friend to use your vote. That's very nice of you." Jay smiled and bowed to her.
100% pure Joy.

The PAs ring to life as the grand dinner begins to wind down.

"Attention all students! A very important school announcement is inbound! The time has finally come! The first ever Class Trip Poll is now available! Please refer to the Trip Log for details on each location, then make your decision here!"
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"You can use my vote if there's somewhere you want to go, Sakura," Sayako spoke up with a smile after swallowing a piece of her fish. "I don't mind."

"Oh, thank you Matchy!" Sakura beamed at the other girl. "But don't mind me too much, I think I'd be happy to go anywhere, so long as we're all together. Ah, but, I might come to rely on your vote in a few weeks or so; we have to visit the beach at some point!"

DarkAgea wrote:
Felicity only realised Anton had come to the table when he sat down. She looked up from her plate, surprised by her own lack of concentration. "I'm sorry, Anton. I guess I was a bit distracted just now..."

"That is quite alright, Felicity." said Anton. "Are you feeling alright?"

KamiPanda wrote:
"Oh, thank you Matchy!" Sakura beamed at the other girl. "But don't mind me too much, I think I'd be happy to go anywhere, so long as we're all together. Ah, but, I might come to rely on your vote in a few weeks or so; we have to visit the beach at some point!"

"An interesting idea, Sakura." said Anton. "I've never visited a beach before, but I would imagine that it would be quite the fun time."

Shy guy

"You've never...?" Sakura repeated in surprise. "Then that must be remedied!" She exclaimed. "I think a trip to the beach would be wonderful. If it's Hope's Peak, they can probably pick out the best of the best, and rent it out privately even! There's a lot of potential there. We just need to all make sure we have swimwear, swimming aids and other such items before we go, which is why I didn't suggest it this early on. Well, that and it would feel like a waste to get it out the way so soon."

"Um, pardon the interruption, but I believe there is one last topic I need to bring up." Jeremy had pulled out his laptop and was just finishing typing. He sat back as he struck the final key. Suddenly, the lights in the Dining Hall shifted to a very jarring pink hue. As everyone's eyes were adjusting, a rumbling began to emanate from below the center of the room. Just then a large rabbit creature popped out of the ground brandishing a magic wand. Jay was thrown back in familiarity, having to catch himself. Even Jeremy was a bit surprised by the suddenness with which the creature appeared.

"Jeremy, what the actual--What is THAT doing here, and how the heck do you know about it?" Jay asked with a shaky voice, pointing with an unsteady hand.

The rabbit performed a pirouette and introduced itself in a very cutesy, feminine voice, almost baby-like in nature, "Helloooooooooooooooooooooo! Greetings and salutations!" The rabbit exclaimed with a curtsy, sparks flying off its magic wand as it spins in a circle once again, "I'm Usami, and I'll be Mr. Jeremy's assistant for this Super HighSchool Level class trip!! Aren't you all excited to be here!? It's gonna be fun fun fun fun FUN!!! However... naughty naughty Jeremy forgot to mention my help with the dinner!"

"Ah! Pardon me! I just did not wish to spoil the surprise," the Professor defended.

"Awwwww! You just wanted to surprise your students? Naughty naughty Jeremy wanting to startle the poor things!" She waved her magic wand back and forth emulating wagging a finger.

"N-no! That is not what I indended at all! I just wished your arrival to be as memorable as possible, Miss Usami." Jeremy replied, taking a step back.

"Awwwww I see! You did that for little old me? Nice nice Jeremy, you are forgiven!" As she concluded, she flicked her magic wand in Jeremy's direction and a trail of glitter shot forth and surrounded the Professor in a shimmering light. Nothing appeared to happen but Jeremy, and his brother, were understandably taken aback by the sudden action. Jeremy's expression quickly returned to a pleasant smile. Jay's became one of relief, but some tentative concern remained.
100% pure Joy.

Last edited by Slezak on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Happy Maria

(This is going to be great seeing as I just finished DR2)

"Eek! Am I hallucinating?!" Rutake shrieked in terror.

"Oooh, nice costume, lady!" Sophia seemed unfazed. She ran over to Usami and have her a big hug.

"This is certainly...unusual.", Eta commented.

A new dawn.

Quote:
"That is quite alright, Felicity." said Anton. "Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm a bit tired-ed out, but it's probably because I didn't get enough sleep last night," Felicity said, looking embarrassed. "A good night's rest should be enough for me."

Even with Felicity not focusing much on what was going on, it was still impossible for the blonde to miss the pink rabbit's appearance. Startled, she nearly toppled over at its appearance, barely catching herself by gripping the table. She watched Usami's introduction with wide eyes. Her mind blank for words, she said the standard greeting, "H-Hello... uh, it's n-nice to meet you, Usami."

"An animatronic rabbit," said Viktor. He turned to Jeremy.

"Mr. Slezak. How does the rabbit work?"

Slezak wrote:
"Sa... Sayako," Jay began, still a bit hesitant, but beginning to warm to the idea of using the Coupler's given name, "I commend you for allowing your friend to use your vote. That's very nice of you." Jay smiled and bowed to her.

"Ah, t-thank you, Sl-er, Jay..." Sayako replied, taken aback a bit. "But you really don't need to praise me for that. She'd do the same for me," she smiled.

KamiPanda wrote:

"Hehe, well, I'd probably vote to go there anyw-"

Then the strange magical/mechanical rabbit popped up and Sayako's train of thought ground to a halt. She just blinked and stared at the spectacle. "H... huh... w-well, that happened..."

Anton regarded the small rabbit with a mix of confusion and disbelief. But he managed a polite nod, even if he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being silly to do so.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Slezak wrote:

"Ah, t-thank you, Sl-er, Jay..." Sayako replied, taken aback a bit. "But you really don't need to praise me for that. She'd do the same for me," she smiled.

"Heheh, to be honest I kinda liked the sound of Slezak-kun, but i-if you're comfortable calling me by my first name as well, then... thank you. Y-you do deserve praise though. I don't think people receive enough commendation for just being excellent to each other," Jay smiled, hoping he had been able to smooth over their rocky start successfully.

DarkAgea wrote:
Even with Felicity not focusing much on what was going on, it was still impossible for the blonde to miss the pink rabbit's appearance. Startled, she nearly toppled over at its appearance, barely catching herself by gripping the table. She watched Usami's introduction with wide eyes. Her mind blank for words, she said the standard greeting, "H-Hello... uh, it's n-nice to meet you, Usami."

"Hiiiiiiiii! Well if it isn't the Lucky Student herself! Congrats! Th-though, you do look a little down on your luck... Looks like someone could use a little cheering up!" Usami's magic wand emitted a stream of colored particles which began to swirl around and surround the Lucky Student, once again seeming to have no effect, disappearing after a few seconds.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Hehe, well, I'd probably vote to go there anyw-"

Then the strange magical/mechanical rabbit popped up and Sayako's train of thought ground to a halt. She just blinked and stared at the spectacle. "H... huh... w-well, that happened..."

"Huwa...? Did my introduction really frighten people that much? I'm sowwy!" One could almost see a tear falling from the apparently-animatronic rabbit's eye as it attempted to cover its huge face with its tiny hand.

Jay approached the rabbit with caution and asked, "Um, Usami, how much do you know... about me?"

"Huh? Well, you're Jay Slezak, the Ultimate Wordsmith! Mister Jeremy is your brother! And your appearance at this school was rather strange... but what do you mean? I don't know anything about you before you arrived here."

"Oh..." Jay replied, seeming a bit disappointed, before perking back up, "G-good! That's good! It's nice to meet you then!"

"Hmmmmmmmmm...?" The rabbit tilted its head to the side with curiosity, then returned the greeting, "Yes! It's vewwwwwwwwwy nice to finally meet the Wordsmith himself!" The rabbit's magic wand illuminated and Usami began using it to scan Jay from top to bottom, bathing him in a brilliant light. Suddenly, Jay was in his Wordsmith costume, consisting of dark blue top hat, waistcoat, and dress pants with a piled-up letters motif.

Understandably startled by the sudden change of clothes, Jay lurched backward a bit. "A-ah...! W-what did you...? How did you...?"
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Mm, no doubt about it!" Sakura said, nodding her agreement.

She, too, was too bewildered by the possibly-animatronic rabbit, not just for its presence here but also because Jeremy seemed to be perfectly accepting of such a bizarre addition to the group roster. She managed a weak wave, but didn't really feel like saying anything - the other students were covering her reaction pretty well.

Feena, on the other hand, was much more vocal about it. "Whoooa, wazzat?" She exclaimed, looking around to see if anyone else had any idea what they were looking at. "Why a bunny?" She then called out, seemingly more caught up on that detail than any other.

Meanwhile, Thomlyn was blissfully unaware of the new arrival, though he was growing more and more uncomfortable in the sauna. His composure finally broke and he stood up to leave, doing his best to act casual. He muttered something that could possibly be interpreted as a farewell to Jean, feeling too awkward to be any clearer than that, and left to go get changed.

"Hmph... well I can see when I'm not wanted..." Usami pouted in disappointment. With a flash, it disappeared back into the ground and everything returned to normal; the lights, the odd atmosphere, and even Jay's costume was replaced with his normal clothes again.

"Well then, I can call THAT experiment a complete failure..." Jeremy commented as he began typing on his laptop once again, "I mean, when they said that thing was here and just needed some setting up, they said it might be a bit off-putting, and I am... inclined to agree. I honestly did not know what other reaction I would have expected. Apologies everyone. It was some sort of... AI construct which came bundled with the rest of the building. You have nothing to worry about because you will not be seeing it again."
100% pure Joy.

Start of Week 1: Opening Night Performance

Thanks to the early-warning system as well as the change in schedule to sunrise rather than at midnight, all of the students are safely in their rooms when autoreturn happens. The doors lock with a much more robust sound than the normal locks would make. The TVs turn on and Jeremy delivers the following announcement:

"Attention Students! The sun has risen on another glorious Monday and the auto-return protocol has now begun. You will notice that shutters outside your windows have closed in order to prevent any blinding experiences. As we make the journey to our new destination, your doors will remain locked. They will become usable again, and the shutters will open, in approximately five minutes. I appreciate your patience. See you all in a bit!"

The TV turns off and the world around you begins to feel rather unsteady, as if everything is moving at a rapid pace. Before long though, the feeling subsides and the door unlocks with that same robust clicking sound. As you step outside your door, you are stunned to find yourself no longer inside Hope's Peak Academy. You have seemingly been deposited into a hallway in some sort of hotel. The numbered doors seemingly correspond to where everyone's dorm rooms used to be. One can only wonder how the dorm rooms managed to replace the hotel rooms, but hopefully the housekeeping staff won't mind too much. You look down the hallway and Jeremy is already out of his room, awaiting his class to congregate near him. Once all the students have done so, Jeremy begins.

"Welcome welcome! As you no doubt noticed, we are no longer inside Hope's Peak, but rather in a hotel near your selected location for the week: Kinmokusei Theater! Are there any questions before we begin?"

Your Locations Menu has been updated!
100% pure Joy.

Happy Maria

"Whoa! We're finally here?!", Eta responded happily.

"The Kinmokusei Theatre, huh? T-this should be quite fun." Rutake nervously grinned.

"Aw yeah!" Sophia jumped over happily to the hallway Jeremy was in. "I can't wait!" She grinned.

Anton stood unsteadily. "I will endeavor to get used to that mode of travel." he said. "But I am uncertain I will be able to any time soon. However, I am most curious to explore this Theatre."

Jean-Luc resists the urge to vomit as he teleports into the strange new location. He then regains his composure and looks around, observing his surroundings.

"Ugh...What a horrible method of transport.." He scowls. "I suppose we've arrived at our destination?"

Last edited by TheLetterF on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A new dawn.

Having crashed to the floor on appearing, and consequently stumbling around for a bit until she regained her balance, it took some time before Felicity registered her surroundings. "Aren't these our rooms? How did they get here?" She asked, before muttering to herself, "Kinmokusei, huh? I've heard the Ultimate Actor works here..."

"A-are you alright, Felicity?" Sayako offered her hand to the Lucky Student despite looking a little shaky on her feet from the transport herself - she was really expecting them to take a flight or maybe even a train to get there. Modern technology, she guessed?

Shy guy

"No questions from me, sir." Thomlyn said, stepping out of his room with a bit more grace than the others. "I recommend ginger next time we move." He then said to Jean, noticing his discomfort. "I find it does wonders for alleviating travel sickness and similar, which I have to assume even the best of us would be feeling right now."

"Ginger, right... forgot that, didn't really think of it in fact." Feena muttered, staggering about.

Sakura, overhearing, took note as well. She had done her best to steady herself during the trip, but it was still a disconcerting feeling. "Feeling alright Matchy, Felicity?" She asked the other two girls a little weakly.

"Hm, I must say this an interesting method of transportation..." Kaibo mused. "Regardless, I am not interested in theaters, so I'll probably stay in my room."

Jay was next to exit his room. As he opened the door, he gasped and started, being reminded of when he'd first arrived at Hope's Peak. As he stepped out with caution, he appeared to have not slept well the night before. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Ah, g-good morning everyone. I hope nobody found the trip here too unpleasant. I'm still not quite used to being whisked all around myself," Jay greeted.
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Quote:
"A-are you alright, Felicity?" Sayako offered her hand to the Lucky Student despite looking a little shaky on her feet from the transport herself - she was really expecting them to take a flight or maybe even a train to get there. Modern technology, she guessed?

"Yeah... I was just a bit unprepared, though seeing we'll probably be going to places this way, I guess I should learn how to keep my balance quick. At least travel's gonna be fast." Felicity smiled, taking Sayako's hand. "And you?"

She looked at the origami practitioner and nodded. "How 'bout you, Sakura?"

"Hello, Jay," she said. "Well, it wasn't really all that bad but I definitely need some time before I'm okay with that feeling."

Jean turns to Thomlyn. "Ah, vraiment? An appropriate statement from the Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur, I suppose...But still, I must always watch what I eat, heaven knows what would happen if I were to lose my stunning stature.."

The male model scrutinizes the area. "A theatre, hmm? Interesting.."

Alfons stepped out of his room, yawning. He seemed to get over what was bothering him previously, or at the very least was now able to hide it.

Alfons was wearing sunglasses and had a small bag around his shoulder.

"Ehehe...treasureee," Alfons grinned to himself. "Expensive things could be found here..."
Page 16 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay